PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a copywriter...

rmartin33
06-04-2010, 09:21 AM
Hey everyone, I have a new traffic video series coming out...

Need a copywriter to write the salesletter - any recs (without breaking the bank, yes I know the big dogs but looking for something more economical)?

I used Matt Marshall before(who was excellent) but looks like he is retired/doing his own products...

Also, isn't there a forum somewhere online that has junior copywriters for hire? I remember it was like a 4 letter domain like awac.com, anyone know what I'm talking about?

Thank you in advance

DanielScott
06-21-2010, 08:38 PM
Hi Richard,

What do you consider "economical"?

I know guys who do good work between $2k and $20k... obviously the more money you spend the better their conversions.

And of course, the name of a good copywriter is a big bonus when you're trying to get JVs.

I think the forum you're thinking of is "AWAI"... but between you and me, their course isn't that great, and as a result the quality of writers is pretty unpredictable.

-Dan

Chris Douthit
06-22-2010, 01:03 PM
I would recommend you contact Richard Butler if you need copyrighting. There are a lot of good copyrighters out there. But Richard is both very good and affordable.

If your intrested you can contact him on his website richardbutlerthesuccesscoach.com

sadiyya patel
10-05-2011, 03:27 PM
Hi rmartin

Are you still looking for a copywriter that won't break the bank?

Then you may want to check out my rates at http://www.helpmysitesell.com/Rates.html

I can write great copy that converts at a price that won't require you to take out a second mortgage. ;)

PM me or contact me via the contact form on my website.

Kenster
10-11-2011, 10:14 AM
Another place to look for copywriters is in the Warriors For Hire section at Warrior Forum...

It's a healthy mix of solid, reputable copywriters (that will cost a lot) and new up and coming copywriters that are far cheaper. There may be a more inexpensive alternative that fits your budget in there! I've had good and bad experiences so just do your research before hiring anybody anywhere!

Robbie
05-12-2012, 07:20 AM
I recommend these places quite a bit but try elance.com and odesk.com, there are some great copywriters there, especially if you are looking to work to a budget!

Best of luck

Rob Toth
05-18-2012, 05:43 PM
If you still need copywriters... I sent out this message to select industry friends and other contacts 2 days ago . (Well this is a PART of that message):

---------------------------------------
3. Hire My Copywriter
---------------------------------------
- I send all copywriting work to one of 2 writers I trust. One of them has written several 7-figure launch salesletters. Yet I'm able to hire him for between $3800 and $5000 per letter. :-) Because I'm closing down shop on a lot of my sites (as per IQuitIM.com) , I have less work to send him. If you need a top-level copywriter who has written for big names, big launches and is overall a GREAT guy... get in touch and I'll make the introductions.

Email me (thegenie AT robtoth.com ) if you'd like an intro.