PDA

View Full Version : JV Broker Required for 6 Pack Abs Membership Program (Free DVD Offer)...

jamieludlow
05-22-2010, 03:19 AM
Hi guys..

I have just finished setting up a website that uses PayDotCom to manage affiliates. The site teaches people how to get a 6 pack. They can go to the homepage (www.6PackAbsProgram.com) and opt-in to get a free video that shows them 3 great workouts they can do right now to help them get a 6 pack.

Basically after they opt-in they are taken to www.6PackAbsProgram.com/secret where the free video they requested is, followed by a sales page where I am then giving them a DVD completely free, all they have to pay is shipping and handling. When they sign up for the free DVD they are automatically enrolled into a membership program that is $37/month, however they get a 14 day trial and can cancel at any time before they are billed.

The free DVD they receive is a great product with advanced info on nutrition, setting and sticking to goals and targets, advanced workouts to get great abs and even has an interactive part where you can click on the muscle groups to get exercises that increase those muscle groups.

This is truly a great DVD that I think should spark a reasonable amount of interest considering you only need to pay shipping and handling to get access to it.

Basically I am looking for someone that can help me recruit affiliates and get them to promote the site soon. This is really a health and fitness product, however I believe you could easily target affiliates with products such as "how to get any girl of your dreams" etc. that are targeted to men because im sure a lot of men looking to improve their relationships/sex life could do with a six pack etc.

If you are interested in helping me get the word out about my affiliate program that offers 50% recurring commissions on the membership program then I would love to hear from you. I have the DVD that members will get shipped to them online for affiliates to view on request. The affiliate signup page with more details on the affiliate program can be seen at www.6PackAbsProgram.com/affiliates

Your commission would be 25%, however if you can attract a reasonable large number of sales from the affiliates you get on board then I would happily increase this number. I look forwards to hearing of any interest in this opportunity shortly. You can contact me at:

Gmail - jamieludow@gmail.com
Skype - jamieludlow

Thanks,

Jamie

Navjeet
07-21-2010, 11:33 AM
Hi, it seams as if your website account has been suspended? Please clarify.
???

jamieludlow
07-21-2010, 12:59 PM
Hi there,

The site is no longer active.

I have taken it down as I am focussing my efforts on other sites and services instead.

If you are interested in purchasing the site cheaply let me know.

Thanks,

Jamie