PDA

View Full Version : Vancouver and area (somewhat URGENT)

Rob Toth
05-17-2010, 09:31 PM
I sent the below email out to my subscribers...

This is a group that understands the value of networking / JV deal making. Are you in Vancouver, BC or a driving distance away (Seattle, Calgary, etc)??

Skim this...

----------- COPY PASTE OF EMAIL I SENT TO MY GUYS AND GALS ----------------

Anyone in the loop of "internet business", "internet marketing" and information marketing knows that Vancouver and, overall, B.C. is an absolute hot-bed of top talent.

Some of the biggest web properties of the world are home-grown here.

* But this week (as of tonight), a whole long list of other A players are flying in. *

So this is a very very special offer I can pass along...

Over $700,000 was invested into a really mind-bogglingly unique conference happening on the 19th/20th...

550 seats is max capacity.

It's now just days before the event and there are seats open still ... since no advertising was done for this, all just private word-of-mouth invites of top financial experts, personal development experts, media and mostly internet marketers.

So this really is a bit of an urgent email.

If you can get to Vancouver right away, then this is NO TYPICAL internet marketing conference and you NEED to be here.

Write back and I'll get you setup. ;-)

Or if you know ANYONE within a short flight or driving distance... or certainly if they are local, forward them this message. Or get them to email (thegenie @ robtoth.com) or skype (robtoth) or facebook (Rob-Toth.com) or call me (1-888-727-3330).

BUT... the event is in less than 2 days so if you can extend this invite (or take advantage of it yourself), please do so NOW.

Tonight I'm heading out for dinner and drinks with Big Jason Henderson (his plane arrives in a few hours), Anthony Trister (a secret weapon big launch expert, of Arbitrage Conspiracy fame and many others), Gil Ortega (sold his last business for $30 mill) and others...

Tomorrow the majority of the talent, a full "who's who" will arrive.

Okay... I've made my point.

Again, if you have facebook friends, twitter followers, blog readers, email subscribers, clients or friends in the Vancouver area (or a driving distance such as Washington, Alberta) or if you think someone is VERY serious about wanting to be in a room of seriously powerful men and women of media, business, finance, investing and mostly internet marketing... then get them in touch with me. I'll get them a VERY special setup. (hint: fr*ee).

---------------------------------------------

I could post the private link here but I'd rather connect one on one with anyone local, or in the area etc seeing as I have my own Canada Marketing Summit coming up in September so I can get them a VIP setup for that too.