PDA

View Full Version : Creating Brandable Report

Jennifer Hunt
09-30-2006, 04:04 PM
I'm just about finished with my affiliate tool box for the 2006 Holiday Toy Selling Guide - Part of my toolbox includes 2 brandable reports that my affiliates can use to help promote the product... My question is - Does anyone have a recommendation for a script or software that will automate the branding process for a pdf? I could always give the Word file out and let affiliates do a search and replace, but, I would much rather have an automated process. I know there are scripts out there - but, looking for a recommendation.
Thanks!
Jenni
PS. Free scripts are great! ;)

Jim Musselwhite
10-01-2006, 10:08 PM
Jennifer,

One of the the most popular branding scripts is www.viralpdf.com.
I think it's around $60. I use it, and I know alot of high-end IM gurus use it. Hope that helps.

Jim Musselwhite
www.youraffiliateteam.com

Steve Sanchez
10-10-2006, 11:32 PM
Jenni,

Thought I'd contribute my 2 cents to this thread...

Since I'm cheap and try to do my research my vote is for www.IRBrand.com, very similar to ViralPDF (and I believe the same price. To me it seemed easier to use, a bit more updated and worth the money. I was unable to find anything for free that even remotely came close to the power and ease of use.

In addition you may want to look at "Office Ready Pro" it is a plug-in for MS Word that has nice templates that really dress up an eBook.

Steve

PS: Nice job on your one page site.... =)

Stuart Reid
10-17-2006, 12:06 PM
Theres an interesting tool called "On The Fly PDF" (ontheflypdf.com) that will create branded PDF's direct from your site. No messing about downloading the blank document, and a rebranding tool.

I'm almost certain there's a free or open-source product that does the same, too. Unfortunately I can't remember what it's called let alone where it is. Perhaps someone else knows?

Stuart Reid
http://www.netpreneurnow.com/blog

Stephen Boutelle
10-21-2006, 01:39 AM
Hi, Jenni.

Stephen here.

I was perusing the threads at the forum and saw this one
about your PDF report.

After reading Stuart's post I did a lengthy search on Yahoo
for the type of item he suggested, but with no success.

However, I was reminded of a new software that, according
to the sales page, will do what you are wanting to do with
your report, Jenni. However, it is not free :(

I remember getting an email about it a couple of months
ago. Wiilie Crawford created it and it's called "Ace PDF Brander."
You can get details here: http://acepdfbrander.com/
...there's even a toll-free (US) number that you can use to
contact Willie with any questions you might have.

Hope this helps, and congrats on an awesome product idea.

Seeking YOUR Success,

Stephen Boutelle