PDA

View Full Version : JV Broker/Manager Needed

ppetri
03-15-2010, 05:25 PM
My name is Pete Petri and I have a client that is in the Forex Investing Niche. The product that I am designing for them is a Forex Signals Membership. A monthly membership subscription of $99 per month. I have suggested to them to do a JV Launch.

I am looking for someone to act as a JV broker/manager. This team of investors are a top notch group and are willing to whatever it takes to make this a serious launch.

I have not finished the site & members area for them yet, but it will be available for review in a week to 10 days. But I can send you a list of competitor sites if needed to get familiar with the type of product this is.

As far as the launch, they can work around any schedule and any of your major jv's schedules as well.

P.S. I am looking for a long term relationship with a JV manager as I design products for many clients and will need someone for future launches (in many niches), including more Forex products from this client.

Sincerely,
Pete Petri
440-813-2606

citrus
03-15-2010, 06:27 PM
Hi Pete,

I just wanted to clarify the definitions of JV broker and JV manager.

JV broker - finds JV partners for you (oversimplified, I know)
JV manager - communicates with JV partners during launch, keeps them motivated, answers their questions, acts as liaison between JVs and product owner, etc.

So did you need the broker or the manager? Or something else?

Curtis

ppetri
03-15-2010, 10:28 PM
Curtis Thanks for posting a reply.

I am currently seeking both. Someone with the list of major players and who can have the ability to manage the entire launch. As far as promotional materials and marketing buzz, the person would simply let me know what is needed and I will produce the materials in a timely fashion. Thanks again - Pete

citrus
03-16-2010, 01:12 AM
Hey,

No problem. But now I'm slightly more confused :P

You need someone with contacts...that's the JV broker. But someone who manages a launch is a product launch manager, not a JV manager.

JV managers merely deal with the JV partners...the product launch manager tells you exactly what you need to do to make your launch as profitable/successful as possible and may even do some of the work for you.

So...did you need all three?

Curtis

Rob Toth
03-19-2010, 03:51 AM
Hey Pete, is Curtis giving you a hard time? lol

Lemy Y
03-30-2010, 10:38 AM
this is very informative post..

supposed that i have a new product, and want to have a launch on it, whom will i need?

thanks.

jvlaunchsecrets
05-13-2010, 07:58 PM
Hey Lemy:

As a Product Launch Manager the first thing I do is look at your "assets" (besides the product and offer etc, this includes existing lists of customers and prospects, and existing business connections such as affiliates or potential JV's, and any existing team members).

Then I create a launch plan that takes all that information into account. Often the function of a "JV Manager" or affiliate manager can be covered by an existing team member, or as a shared task between yourself and the product launch manager.

If you don't have an existing list of potential JV's that want to promote, we often do a "seed launch" first, where we validate your product concept and generate some conversion numbers that can be taken to potential JV's to show them that they're going to make money with you.

Once you're ready for a larger launch, it's often a good idea to bring a JV broker on board who has existing connections in your niche.

Hope this helps...

Thomas

PS: Check out this post for a few more details and ideas into how I work: jvlaunchsecrets.com/blog/126

I consider product launches a "Marketing JV" - ready to help you out when you're thinking about launching...

AnthonyHorne
07-12-2010, 01:21 PM
I am looking for similar myself, I need a JV broker in the Forex nich. I already have over 6,000 traders on my personal list, and about 150 active affiliates.

Anthony

farfrombrooklyn
09-30-2010, 11:03 AM
My tidbit to this thread: Great Info!

now who was it that was on first?

Rob Toth
11-01-2010, 01:25 AM
Great clarification from Thomas.

I know most simply want the "big guys" who will "mail for me" so they want a "JV Manager"... (which personally I like to just call an Affiliate Manager as that's precisely who they are recruiting).

But, most launches never go anywhere because what they really first needed was a Product Launch Manager (or Project Manager, in my preferred lingo).

The point is, someone who can really oversea the whole attack plan not just recruit affiliates.

Len Wright
11-03-2010, 06:25 PM
I couldn't agree more with Rob and Thomas ;D

Thomas you are soooo correct here. The concept of a "seed" launch is where most JV newbies fall down and don't get back up again! Generating those all important conversion numbers, sales stats and success stories are going to be crucial to you attracting quality partners. I think there needs to be more written on that ;)

Keep up the good work people...

Peace,

Len Wright
The Alliance Alchemist