PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum and have some questions

Don Virden
09-02-2006, 07:53 AM
I am more of a network marketer but see huge potential with membership and or my own product to sell. I am not a newbie to marketing in the least bit but am to Joint Ventures, I focused on building downlines and that is about it lol. Anyways I hate asking newbie questions anywhere BUT my ego aside what software do you use for your sites? As in most products for sale have the same basic setup to them and I see they also track affiliate and the whole deal so what script is it? Any help would be appreciated of course on the answer to this.

Next question is, who do you use to develop your programs? I have outsourced on many occasions through the script bidding sites etc but I am just wondering if there is something that you more seasoned people do that I do not know about just yet or perhaps have someone to recommend?

At the moment what I am builing is in pdf format but I do have a software title that I want to get developed also in the near future.

Who is a good person to develop the site designs? As in I saw maxcovers and a few others that look decent for what it is I am making but can anyone let me in on who does the best work.

Let's see what else is there lol, Oh here is one I have about 30k or so when I add up all the people on my different lists that opt into the different things I do online now how many is needed to start to be able to do joint ventures with people on here?

One more and that's it I swear, when you say a big hitter what type of numbers are we talking here and are there any in this forum?

I find this JV stuff very exciting and now I see that I can market many products to my different lists and make a decent profit from doing so. I just did one today and saw a decent return so far, It just bugs me that I went this long doing my network marketing stuff without opening up my eyes to this. I mean if other people have lists like mine and of course larger my market will explode also. I guess I learned from me not broadening my scope online I guess.

Anyways I asked more then enough questions I am sure,

Don Virden

Sam Heyer
09-13-2006, 01:33 AM
Hey Don,

There's a post in here somewhere that talks about different affiliate programs and the pro's and con's etc...

A good all around shopping cart tool, email management, affiliate program, etc is Marc Goldman's Goldbar1...

I have a few really good programming companies that I could put you through to depending on the work... if it's related to web stuff PM me and I'll put you in touch with my main programmers. If it's software related I use www.rentacoder.com and www.elance.com (which I'm sure you've already used)...

I don't have a good recommendation for you for software based programs though, sorry.

30K list is pretty good if the list converts decently... if not, then it wouldn't matter if your list was 200K, you wouldn't sell much. All things aside, people want to see results when they do JV's and if you can show results then you're set.

A big hitter is more or less someone who can make a LOT of sales... some of the guys I work with have 80K, 100K 250K lists... those guys are almost always the top affiliates though... so they are BIG hitters lol.

with 30K you could be considered a big hitter if your list was responsive.

The best thing to do is to keep your lists sub-listed so that you can sell more targeted products to them.

Hope this answers your questions.

Talk soon,
Sam

Darrin McLaughlin
09-13-2006, 06:59 PM
Wow... Lost of questions.

As far as scripts go... JVManagerpro is a good one for membership sites.
If you just want to do affiliate sales through something like clickbank, then easyclickmate is an excellent resource.

a 30K list would be a good sized list, but like Sam says it has to convert.
There are some big hitters here and you can always talk to Mike (the forum owner) he can put you in touch with the guys you want to talk to.

I have some pretty good programmers but they are busy on a project of mine. I'd be happy to turn you on to them when they finish in November.

I don';t know any software programmers per se.

Good luck and welcome to the foprum.

Darrin

Don Virden
09-21-2006, 03:26 AM
Thank you for all the answers. At least now I know what you mean by the lists and as far as being responsive when I pitch my mlm opps etc I have a 10% and as high as 17% response and purchase rate. I do not bug them too often except when I am getting into a new downline etc.

I have decided to do my own design on the software so I will not need any help with that. As far as affiliate software etc I am going to test out paydotcom for the mean time and see if it works for me.