PDA

View Full Version : JV Tip - Work with Compatible Audiences

Garland Coulson
03-02-2010, 04:42 PM
My own list consists of people wanting to learn how to make money online. So I would burn my list if I started sending them info on unrelated topics like weight loss, quitting smiling or credit score products.

So before you approach a potential partner, look at their web site addresses to see what would interest their subscribers.

This will keep you from wasting both your time and the partner’s time.

Simon Shawcross
03-30-2010, 03:17 PM
I mainly agree with your post. There are some products that are applicable to multiple niches and lists. I am thinking specifically about the psychology required for success. Whether you want to increase your income, reduce your weight, be successful at dating or start a new business there is an underpinned psychology required to create genuine lasting success.

Jeffrey Dean
06-30-2010, 11:53 PM
for some of the new people here, garland makes a great point here.

citrus
07-01-2010, 12:26 AM
And also, make sure that your stuff isn't in direct competition with their stuff ;)

DavidWalkerTV
07-01-2010, 12:58 PM
Can't disagree with anything said here...

David

BrandonFredrickson
07-01-2010, 03:52 PM
Another thing that can have an impact is the price points. It's not always huge, but it can be.

If youve got a list of people who have bought, for example, $97 products, don't expect to get the best conversions selling them anything above about $200.

Steve Benn
07-16-2010, 02:04 PM
Through very gentle coaxing, I have managed to cross promote very different interest groups but it is hard, takes a lot of time and effort and the results are always less than what one might hope for.

I think the worst thing you can do is try and 'spin' the new offer as being more relevant to them than it actually is.