PDA

View Full Version : A Sneaky Tip To Find JV Parters...

Michael McMillan
02-10-2010, 12:14 AM
This works, in fact, the first time I ever got someone to mail for me was a result of using this tactic.

Go to eZineArticles and click on "expert authors" in the left sidebar. You'll see Sean Mize, Lance Winslow--guys like that with thousands, even tens-of-thousands of articles. Scroll down through the first page and click on the profiles of the top authors.

At their profile page you can get their main blog and website so you can check them out. Scroll down the profile page and you will see a listing of their articles and the category they are listed under. Find authors with over 1,000 articles in a category related to your niche. All of the top 100 authors have over 1,000 articles published and they all have over 100,000 views to these articles. Actually there are about 150 eZineArticles authors with over a thousand articles so there are plenty to choose from.

They will all have lists built by either directing their traffic to a squeeze page or to a sales page where they opt them in. Many of these authors have huge lists and of course mail to them religiously.

Contact authors with large number of articles in your niche and, if you have a list, consider doing some kind of swap mailing with them. If you don't have a list--and maybe you have a new product coming out--work this angle...

Put together a very good little 5-10 page report that has tremendous value. Don't put any promotional stuff in it, but at the end--on the last page--have a short promo for your product and a link to your sales page. You can make it an affiliate link for the author if you wish.

Offer to let them use it as a bonus. Explain that in their mailing they can put a link in their email offering to let subscribers download it for free. This provides their list with something of value and it promotes your product.

The key: Make sure that your report has genuine value!

Even if you aren't doing a product launch, you could have a link to your blog or any sales page at the end of your report. Essentially, you are providing value to the author by way of furnishing their subscribers with something of value--and, you will drain off a number of their subscribers to your site or blog.

If you wish you could have the link on the last page go to a squeeze page where you offer them even more free stuff if they opt in to your list.

This isn't a small thing! You can grow your list substantially by doing this over and over. Hope that's useful. --Mike

John Ellis
02-18-2010, 11:58 AM
This is awesome Michael... thanks!

I've never thought of Ezine Articles for JV's before... nice tip! :-)

jdjenkins
02-20-2010, 06:36 PM
Sounds like a great tip - I presume you can do the same kind of thing on other article sites too....

best wishes,

Jon.

Marlene Kristensen
02-27-2010, 04:35 PM
I call this thinking-out-of-the-box!

This is a really great tip!

Maybe it works on E-bay as well... tracking down niche power sellers!

David Sigouin
03-29-2010, 04:18 PM
Looks like a great idea..

Thanks a lot..

Lets find if I can find good authors in my niches..

Orlando Cassara
03-29-2010, 10:17 PM
Thanks for this great tip micheal.

dacahe
03-30-2010, 04:05 AM
Just money!

Thanks a lot mate :)

Simon Shawcross
03-30-2010, 02:26 PM
Thanks that is something I'm going to do as I have a launch coming up.