PDA

View Full Version : Suggetions for gift`s thank you page?

Mathaios Vardoulakis
02-04-2010, 06:02 AM
Hi
I m participating n a jv which is about to run and i would be greatful to hear any suggestions about the download page that visitors can download my gift.What else should i place in this page?Affiliate promotion?another free gift?anything else?
Thanks in advance.

John Taylor
02-04-2010, 09:13 AM
I'm assuming that you're sending them to an optin form to get your free gift?

After they've subscribed/confirmed, you could give them a One-Time-Offer before they get to the download page.

The download page is great real estate for related offers, unadvertised bonuses and links to your other products.

John

Darren Warmuth
02-04-2010, 08:44 PM
Hi,

Could you help us help you by letting us know what niche this is promoting and what your current gift consists of?

Thanks,
Darren

Mathaios Vardoulakis
02-08-2010, 02:09 AM
Thanks for the interest!
I m taking place in a JV in Internet Marketing niche and my download page consists of a set of tutorial videos about the basics in affiliate marketing.How would set this download page yourself?With bonuses?with other related products?
Thanks in advance.

John Archer
02-08-2010, 02:26 PM
The best suggestion I can give you regarding your OTO is to make it as unique as possible. From a subscriber's point of view, seeing the same exact OTO of 25-50 products offered 75% of the time just strikes me as being lazy. The OTO might not be your own product, but how about having it related to your gift in some way? I'd venture to say that your conversions would be a LOT higher.

John

Todd Lamb
02-12-2010, 06:39 PM
Thanks for the interest!
I m taking place in a JV in Internet Marketing niche and my download page consists of a set of tutorial videos about the basics in affiliate marketing.How would set this download page yourself?With bonuses?with other related products?
Thanks in advance.

So this joint venture is your own product? If this is the case you could contact your JV's and ask them if they would like to put an offer (related to your niche) on your download page where your customer would receive exceptional value.

As part of this I assume you have captured the leads and thus you could utilize your autoresponder to promote one or two other offers.

Keep in mind it is a delicate balance....you might not want to pepper them with offers while you are trying to build a relationship.

Finally, you could also put affiliate offers on your download page under a heading of Highly Recommended Products.

Many affiliates have several banners or adds you can put on your download page which are your own affiliate offers.

Good Luck

Todd

Neil Robins
02-12-2010, 08:27 PM
It sounds as if you're participating in a "giveaway event". Your product must be unique and that if it's a product from someone else that you have the rights to give it away.

Todd's right about using an autoresponder in capturing names and addresses (and utilizing the double optin facility to stop you from being abused of spamming in the future). Don't overdo your download page with offers as now you have them on a list for further mailings.

With regard to an OTO, you need to have one that compliments the gift you're giving away ie in the same niche.

Neil

Simon Warner
02-13-2010, 01:53 PM
I would see if you can set a thank you page swap with another marketer in the same niche.

Dean Holland
02-28-2010, 02:16 PM
Hi

On your download page or thank you page I would always have a related affiliate offer.

Preferably one that has a free product front end so that you are not selling to the visitor but appearing to give them a bonus free gift

As long a you receive commissions on the upsells / future product sales to that person through your link then this does amazingly well.

Good luck

Dean

Simon Warner
03-02-2010, 12:15 PM
I do a swap with my friends, they promote my free report and I promote theres, works well

Josh Wuerfel
03-10-2010, 12:43 PM
Are you talking about a Free Gift for signing up on a Squeeze page for someone else's offer?

Or a Free Gift for one of your own offers?