PDA

View Full Version : Your insight would be most greatly appreciated!

Mark M. Bravura
08-22-2006, 04:48 PM
http://www.JVJedi.com/JVJedi_LARP_v_2_02.pdf

I am most eager to know your feelings and insights...

<> What did you find especially exciting/innovative about it???

<> How could this be made even better???

<> How would you incorporate it into your overall marketing
strategy???

<> Would you actually participate in a live-action Campaign???

<> What marketing direction would you go with it???...

Most Greatly and gratefully appreciated! :)

To Our Success,

Mark

Jack Born
08-23-2006, 10:05 AM
You've obviously put a lot of thought and work into your pdf file. I skimmed it, and have to say that I'm not sure exactly what I was reading. My suggestion would be to introduce to overview of the concept before jumping right in to "Creating a Character". Character for what?

The typical structure of a lengthy tome seems to be tell them what you're going to tell them, tell them, tell them what you told them. Now, this doesn't cover the sales aspect of a "manifesto" that is becoming more and more common place (overdone?) in recent months. But my point is that you should dedicate at least a few headings and paragraphs at the very beginning to tell me what to expect from this document, what hypothesis you're putting forward, what beliefs I'll have challenged by your info, and what it means to me (WIIFM).

Just my two cents.

Mark M. Bravura
08-26-2006, 12:45 PM
Thank you, Jack!

I am definitely going to incorporate all of you superb points into v.2.03! Also, I appreciate the recognition of the work that went into [and still is :~D] the JV Jedi LARP System- your insight is priceless!!!

Warmest regards,

M.B.