PDA

View Full Version : I'll pay for Copy, Launch Plan, Broker for a Song, a Book, a Liquor, a Charity

Greg Dougall
12-21-2009, 08:51 PM
Hi and thanks for reading. I have 5 ways to potentially make (us) money.

1. a very nice 5 volume ebook series, 3 of which are completed in PDF form
2. a great liquor that is spreading around the country
3. a song I re-wrote that will generate many views and promote my other projects
4. fundraising for a documentary film about Autism
5. a business performance system for car dealerships

What is your payout and the pricing?

1. ebook price $1-10, pay 50%-75%
2. liquor price $20-$40, pays 1-5%
3. song- will pay for SEO or # plays
4. film fundraising 1-5% of $675,000
5. car dealer system 1-10% of $10,000/month per dealer for phase 2
or 10-50% of $1000 phase 1

These are all projects I created or am directly linked to.

More info:
1. The ebook is a series of 365 inspirational quotatations and will be sold on USB keychains, pdf downloads, CDROM (ebay), download cards, 1 a day calendar, and eventually hardcover

2. The liquor is for sale in VT, ME, MA, and CA, but can be shipped all over the U.S. from 2 sites, one in Boston, and one in Newport Beach, CA

3. song is purely promotional, so I cannot sell it unless I end up getting the rights some day. I would like to put it on youtube as a slideshow and grow # of views, also directing viewers to related websites that products can be purchased

4. The film will be promoted on American Idol Gives Back this Spring. I need to begin raising money on the web, and much of this will be done through social networking. Autism is a very hot topic, and I have numerous people willing to spread the word. It is not a non-profit, but many will still donate because it educates and exposes the mysteries of the disorder.

5. The busines management service will eventually be a software. It is my goal to spread the word to all managers and owners of car dealerships, and ask them for a free or $1000 analysis. If they choose to continue, they will pay $10,000 a month for the next few years and we will increase their profits tremendously.

Some of these projects will turn into million dollar businesses. One of them may become a billion dollar business.

I have a website, a corporation, a business bank account, a merchant services account, and that's pretty much it. I understand it may take an entire year to start generating real money.

If anyone would like to get involved with just the ebooks (easy), or ALL 5 projects(complicated), please email me.

I am looking for a long term partner who likes all of these ideas.

Thanks and Merry Christmas. ~Greg doogsnova@aol.com

Rob Toth
03-19-2010, 03:56 AM
>> 2. The liquor is for sale in VT, ME, MA, and CA, but can be shipped all over the U.S. from 2 sites, one in Boston, and one in Newport Beach, CA

Do you need beta testers .... err... quality assurance for that? Send over a sample. 26 ounce bottle should do the trick.

I'll shoot you back a testimonial... RIGHT after I polish off the 26 oz.

ps. Nonsense aside, best wishes with the above.