PDA

View Full Version : Whats the two benefits MUST HAVE in JV Partnership ?

Mikael Long
12-19-2009, 01:13 AM
Whats is truly the two MUST HAVE benefits in JV Partnership ?

Please replay the two MUST HAVE benefits you want from a perfect JV Partnership .

Rob Toth
12-19-2009, 03:11 AM
1) A WIN for one side

2) A WIN for the other side

More seriously though, your question is very vague. A joint venture can be created for 1001 reasons in just as many industries for just as many end-goals etc etc.

Mikael Long
12-19-2009, 10:22 AM
Thanks for the replay Rob ,

But thats pretty obvious , i would like to have some deeper thought .

John Taylor
12-19-2009, 12:34 PM
First and foremost your offer must be a close match with the needs
of my list. You don't do me or yourself any favours when your JV
proposal is about CPA and my subscribers have no interest in it.

Secondly, everything must be open and transparent, I really don't
want to find out that you're offering an upsell to my people that
wasn't mentioned in your JV proposal.

John

lanta99
12-20-2009, 12:27 AM
It's probably different for everyone but for me it would be:

1) Getting Money!
2) Getting Known

Obviously not everyone will be interested solely in getting "known", I'm assuming that whether you're the seller or the producer, you will be interested in getting money from the launch at some point or another.

ZikideNaim
01-02-2010, 09:17 PM
@John,
I only had a few JV's and never had those problems. I've read some of your posts here and elsewhere and obviously you are more experienced, had more JV's then myself and had seen all the colors :).

I've gained my marketing experience offline but as Paul sings "people are the same wherever you go", so I would try to connect only with JV's that are in my niches, that gained their reputation as knowlegable and honest people. If I FEEL that I will need to go thoughout the buying process in order to see if there's a hidden step that I wasn't aware of, I wouldn't take the JV proposition.

Good JV's are just like good friends and believing and mutual respect is crucial as in any relationship.

Of course every JV's proposition has it's potential and I would take a look at any of them and there's so many kinds of JV's as @Rob Toth wrote, but just to outline my basics, Usually I will try to JV with product creators that sold me a product once and that I was happy with their product and support.

Never with those whose jumping on new niches every week. I just can't believe you can be productive, with good content, great and reliable products and support on 15 different niches, (building my business reputation is far more important then a couple of $K's at the moment) and if they do, so they don't really need any JV's as they've already got the money and human resources to cover the marketing side.

@Mikael Long
-"A perfect JV Partnership" -Mutual respect
- A long time collaboration, if it results with good sales so neither of us would like to end it.

Antony Le
01-04-2010, 05:56 PM
1) Adding Value
2)Adding More Value

Do this within a JV partnership... and you will increase dramatically your optins, list loyalty, and essentially make more money