PDA

View Full Version : JV Manager Software Required - Please Recommend

Darren Moore UK
12-17-2009, 07:28 AM
Hi Guys,

I am in the process of building a new product ready to release to the IM / AM industry - and it is a market first product which I am concerned will attract a lot of attention. Where at first I was going to set up unique pages for partners so to monitor the payments, I think it may catch me out on just how many people will apply to come on board once I reveal my program.

Does anyone have any firm experience using certain types of affiliate management software, so when someone drives a lead to the sales page it will record the visitor and cookie them, instead of building email lists from pre launch offers so the clicks can be monitored to the amount of custom.

I have never launched a product online like this before, so would only like to hear from people who have had experience with programs and not those who wish to affiliate promote an item just because they can make money from it.

Much appreciate the help!

Darren

Obadiah Roszman
12-19-2009, 11:23 PM
hey Darren,

1shoppingcart seems to be the best for all in one service to run a real launch. I'm not an affiliate, but recently had them recommended to me. I checked them out and they seem to be able to provide whatever you will need to be successful with a big launch. You will need the Professional version to be able to manage affiliates.
They also have an auto responder service and you can switch over your databases if you chose to.

It's worth checkin out.

I would also like to know of any other options worth looking at, if anyone else wants to chime in.

Neil Robins
01-19-2010, 09:18 PM
Check out Delavo

Neil

karthik Ramani
02-24-2010, 02:50 AM
hey darren

You can try one shopping cart, infusion soft or amember pro or butterfly marketing script.

Selection depends on what payment gateway you want to use. Say if you consider paypal , if you generate many sales, paypal will block you if you are generating big cash for the first time and they have a poor support , before you can explain them you would have lost a lot of sales and reputation.

If you have decided to go in with clickbank , Its the safer option with respect to payment processing and sorting out the affiliate payments automatically. But because of the affiliate theft involved with clickbank you will lose many JV partners here. Also the refunds. There will be many refunds in clickbank because there has been lotta product launches in the recent times and people been promoting similar kind of products to the same list again and again. Its has reached a saturation. so people have started buying a product and getting refunds and getting refund from clickbank is that easy .

So decide on a payment gateway first . Its also good to have two payment gateways like paypal and authorize.net so just in case there is a problem with one the sales is not stopped.

Apart from this most of the software manage the affiliate links, cookies and one time offers etc. commission tracking etc.

let me know if you have any more queries.

Cheers
Karthik