PDA

View Full Version : Server Admin & PHP programmer

dev.null
12-06-2009, 04:56 AM
I've been a programmer for 20+ years - it's been my primary trade.

For the past 10 years I've worked on web projects. I've written online commission systems from scratch for million-dollar operations. And of course the more simple tools that most JVs need are a breeze. I'm currently working on list-building tools and replicating sites. I also do team-work, right now I'm on the team that works on NationalGuard.com - get ready for a new design to roll out, will be going within the next 2 weeks!

I can customize anything you already have in place, and I can also write whatever you need from scratch.

I run a handful of wordpresses, and customize those sites as needed.

I also run a mass email system that pumps out anywhere from 150,000 - 200,000 emails per day per server (large list? we just add more servers).

I also manage a server farm, I sys-admin a number of production servers (including the NationalGuard.com servers) and can do anything necessary on the system.

I can give hourly rates or per-job, really depends on the scope and length of the work.

I look forward to helping you with your next project, send me a private message and I'll be happy to setup a phone call to discuss your needs.

I'm a technician and not 100% marketer and will happily trade my technical skills for your marketing skills.