PDA

View Full Version : Any IM Product Developers Out There

Paul Liburd
11-19-2009, 11:13 PM
Hi

I am successful Forex Marketer who is trying to break into IM.

I believe I have some great contacts in the IM world but I'm still trying to
break into this IM Niche.

Believe me I know a lot of guys in IM but it isn't exactly right to go
ask them for products ideas when they are trying to develop their
own.

Getting mail outs shouldn't pose a problem the hardest thing is
the "Right Product"

I suppose this is the Million Dollar question and your right.

If I werent so tied up in Forex I could brainstorm all day for something but
unfortunately I don't have that luxury.

I'm really looking for IM product developers and to be honest my preferred
product of choice is a product in the box.

Anyone who can assist me out there would be highly appreciated and I'm sure
we can work something out.

Don't get me wrong this is a Niche I WILL get into regardless and I know this
isn't Elance or anything but I would rather see if anyone with real knowledge
of marketering can help out.

I don't exaggerate and I certainly don't BS and I am known by quite a lot of guys in
Forex an am the real deal.

Please reply back on here or IM me with you replies thank you

Osman Halifa
11-21-2009, 10:05 AM
Hi just read your post. One of my contributions to my online presence is my ability to create products. I have a membership based website at the moment.

You can take a look at it www.imvideosonline.net. It's in the IM niche. What kind of help do you require?

saintemp
11-21-2009, 01:14 PM
Hi Paul

Perhaps you could create your own product in the Forex niche and brand yourself as a Forex expert online. You can PM me if you need info on product creation.

Best,

Clarence

Paul Liburd
11-21-2009, 01:19 PM
HI

Thanks Clarence, but I currently create Forex products already, hence the need to find an IM developer due to lack of spare time.

Thanks for you reply pal

James Forster
11-26-2009, 06:09 PM
Paul,

I can't recommend any product creators, but i would say you could do your own research pretty easily. If you're getting into the IM market then i would target all the frustrated newbies. Here, the newbies just want clear, concise methods that they can easily try - with clear step by step guides. They don't want to be overwhelmed with the whole knowledge base. But anyway, a good level of research can be achieved using askdatabase.com and driving newbie traffic to a landing page asking them what their main frustration is with their IM achievements thus far - you will probably have to incentivise them to leave an answer (plr free guide would suffice)

Boom! automated market research. analyse the frustrations and create a product that solves their problems. captcha their emails also - you know the rest...

Paul, if you found my suggestion helpful at all i wonder if you would return a favor - i'm currently looking for a resource where i can find continuous forex product launches (just thought you might know, and save myself some hunting)???

All the best
James

Paul Liburd
11-27-2009, 07:25 AM
Hi James please contact me on paul.liburd@gmail.com and let me know exactly what you mean/have in mind

Thank you