PDA

View Full Version : How Can I Help YOU?

AdamChandler
10-29-2009, 05:21 PM
Hello,

My name is Adam and I'm new to the JV Notify Pro community.. I think I'm starting to see how this site works.

Although I'm new to this site I am no stranger to online marketing. I'm a marketer who's recently teamed up
with a web product developer. We will be launching several products over the next several months beginning in
November.

Together we have targeted lists of over 200,000 IM'ers and home business professionals. We would be happy to promote your offers as you launch them, (as long as they are quality products). Marketers with any size lists are welcome to we contact us. We understand that lists grow and we are looking for long-term JV partners so don't let the size of our lists intimidate you.

Feel free to email me and we can set a time to have a phone conversation..

-Adam

Chris Douthit
10-29-2009, 05:49 PM
Hi Adam,

Great way to start building partnerships, with this post I can only imagine your inbox is going to be filled up in no time ;)

Rob Toth
10-29-2009, 11:43 PM
Just added you on Skype.

Nothing to bring to you for a win-win right now, but if you think up any way that I can be of use to you guys or some sort of creative JV, by all means get in touch.

owbg
11-02-2009, 12:49 PM
Thanks. Just added in Skype.

I am planning a launch in Dec/Jan 2010.

Iain Ellvers
11-03-2009, 04:09 PM
Thanks for that post Adam - now have your email and will contact you re a longer term launch proposal which would be targetted at the UK - presuming you have this market identifiable on a separate basis.

In the meantime I have a different financial product which would appear to tie in with your home business opportunities.

Talk soon.

Iain