PDA

View Full Version : Effective Internet Marketing Strategies

nicolasb86
10-18-2009, 10:15 PM
The never ending question is:
What are the best internet marketing strategies to make serious money online?

If you want to build a highly successful home business you need the tools and foundation to do so.

Here’s 4 of the best internet marketing strategies you can implement now to make serious money online:

#1: Thoroughly Research hot niche keywords; to not only attract more traffic, but to maximize the benefits of your PPC campaigns. Also, you want to find new hot niche markets.

Discovering hot niche keyword research with low competition
Is the KEY successful factor in this strategy for:

- Improving your search engine ranking/optimization
- Establish your PPC campaign
- Setting up a high quality website with targeted traffic & high relevancy
- Building high quality content/articles

#2: Sell to visitors when they’re on your website and after they leave.

You can sell to them on your website w/ a great sales letter. Ultimately, write a great sales letter with high conversion rates & building online mailing lists. So you’ll be converting traffic into sales through a sale letter and collecting personal information for further sales in the future. Focus on converting traffic into sales more than driving traffic to your site. More conversion rates= More Sales

#3: Automate your Home Based Business. Without an automated business you won’t have time to research new business ideas…so nevermind starting them up & managing them. (This strategy is the best of the best internet marketing strategies to grow your home based internet marketing business)

Example: Automate your email promotion Internet Marketing Strategy. You need an auto-responder to take responsibility here.
#4: The last best Internet Marketing strategy is to take ownership of your business by mastering YOU. Your mind is your greatest asset. They say Learning is not a destination but a journey…so learn all the time. Join Forums, Take courses, Read books on Self-growth by authors like Napoleon Hill. This will not only skyrocket your income but also your confidence!

Final thoughts: Best strategies are to research, sell, succeed through automation, and self improvement. You will make serious money online by taking these strategies seriously & putting them into action.

owbg
10-22-2009, 10:03 PM
Too many times all the imporatant factors were forgotten. Thanks for the reminder.

thinkbig
11-27-2009, 10:50 AM
A good list. I would put 1 item at the top--find what you are passionate about and stay within that focus. The rest will come. If you"chase the buck" with tactics you'll always be a step behind like Charlie Brown trying to kick Lucy's football.

-Brett

saintemp
11-30-2009, 05:18 AM
Hi Nicolas

I couldn't agree with you more. The 4 strategies of research, conversion, automation and self-improvement are cardinal mainstays in any online business.

I have been doing IM for about 3 years already (which is a loooong time in online years). I have found that every strategy has to be used with others. No strategy can be implemented on its own.

I have also found these other strategies very important:

Listbuilding - you should start building a list in every niche you are in as soon as possible for long term success

Traffic generation - without traffic, you have no business

Email marketing - most people do not buy the first time they visit your site, so getting them on to your list and continued marketing through email is vitally important.

Backend marketing - all experienced marketers make more money in the backend products than their front end products. That's why they are willing to sell their front end at low prices.

If you need any help in any of these or other aspects of IM, just PM me :)

Take care

Clarence

Rick Katz
12-01-2009, 03:19 AM
Clarence, you just nicely summed up thousands of dollars
worth of Internet marketing ebooks, videos, & other training.
If you boiled all of them down this is what you would have.

Good job,

Rick

Hi Nicolas

I couldn't agree with you more. The 4 strategies of research, conversion, automation and self-improvement are cardinal mainstays in any online business.

I have been doing IM for about 3 years already (which is a loooong time in online years). I have found that every strategy has to be used with others. No strategy can be implemented on its own.

I have also found these other strategies very important:

Listbuilding - you should start building a list in every niche you are in as soon as possible for long term success

Traffic generation - without traffic, you have no business

Email marketing - most people do not buy the first time they visit your site, so getting them on to your list and continued marketing through email is vitally important.

Backend marketing - all experienced marketers make more money in the backend products than their front end products. That's why they are willing to sell their front end at low prices.

If you need any help in any of these or other aspects of IM, just PM me :)

Take care

Clarence

MichaelCarter
05-13-2010, 07:22 AM
Hi.........

Looking at your post.... makes me think that you just hit the bull eye..... Good Post, God Point and Point well taken....

Chris Pambos
05-13-2010, 07:38 PM
Great post Nicolas and just like someone else said, you've pretty much summed up thousands of dollars worth of internet marketing courses as those are the core fundamentals to be followed which will allow long term success online.