PDA

View Full Version : script for affiliate program?

Linda Brown
10-09-2009, 08:45 AM
HI everybody.
we are working currently on our first product launch.
And i have big question - what script to use for affiliate section?
Especially, we want to have 2nd tier system.
Thanks in advance

Chris Douthit
10-09-2009, 12:36 PM
I recently just signed up to PayGear.com and I am really liking their interface a lot. It also supports a 2-tier affiliate system. Over all it has more features than any other affiliate system I have used, plus their fees are much lower as well.

Linda Brown
10-09-2009, 03:31 PM
2Chris
Thanks a lot for your help and reply.
Wow, this system is really looking very great one. However, i am concerning about how serious they are?
Cause this company is new one on the market. Have you already got payments from them?

Barry Johnson
10-10-2009, 10:12 AM
I have used JAM by JROX. The reason we used them was it was a PHP script that we could run on our own servers, so we have complete control.

You may want to check it out as it is packed with features.

Greg Jacobs
10-12-2009, 11:27 AM
The others mentioned are great.

What we have used if we want lots of control etc.. is Post Affiliate Pro. its a pretty robust affiliate toolbox.

If we just need simple - I have actually found the amember built in affiliate program to be sufficient as well if you are already using amember for your memberships. (and it has 2nd tier)

there is of course clickbank as a processor/built in affiliate system, but that is only good for certain types of niches.

Chris Douthit
10-12-2009, 01:42 PM
I have JAM and Post Affiliate Pro on two of my sites. Both are very good affiliate scripts, but between them I like JAM a lot more. If you have no problem building your own affiliates either of those will work fine for you.

As for affiliate systems like PayGear those are hosted on their own platform. The advantage include site indexing, usually easier to get affiliates, and a broader range of services and exposer. Vendors pay their affiliates in the same manner. I have both received and paid my affiliates on the PayGear site and thus far think it’s a great service. There are other similar services out there as well as I am sure you know. ClickBank, PayDotcom, etc.

Linda Brown
10-14-2009, 03:16 PM
Wow!!!
thanks a lot for your replies!!!
It helped me a lot!!!

owbg
10-22-2009, 10:10 PM
Hi Linda,

Which one is your prefer choice ? :)

Linda Brown
10-26-2009, 05:28 PM
Our choice is Amember. And there are couple reasons for that.
1. There is 2nd tier system build-in
2. Support 2CO payment system
3. Membership section.

Installation pretty easy one, but you need to spend a lot of your time on customization