PDA

View Full Version : Need a Seven-Figure Producing Copywriter For Your Next Product Launch?

Mike Humphreys
09-22-2009, 03:19 PM
Attention Internet Marketers: If You're Tired of Crossing Your Fingers
and Hoping Your Sales Letter Pulls In The Sales, Then I Have Some Great News For You...

For a limited time only, top copywriter Mike Humphreys is opening up a portion of his schedule to accept a select few new clients...

Dear Profit Seeker,

I want you to imagine a story. It's a very real story... perhaps it's one you've seen yourself.

Joe is really excited about his new product. After months of hard work, it's finally finished. It might even be his best one yet. Joe is sure he has a big winner on his hands.

So he lines up and recruits a bunch of affiliates, some of them who have mega-lists. With one click of their mouse, they can easily send thousands of prospects to Joe's website.

Joe has hired a kick-a$$ graphic designer, one of the IM's best and brightest. Sure enough, the designer has crafted a smoking hot graphic package to help sell Joe's new product.

Since the big launch is just a few weeks away, Joe decides to hire a cheap copywriter. Joe thinks to himself, "Why not save a few bucks on a copywriter... after all, anyone can write a sales letter."

It turns out that Joe was only partially right...

Launch day comes and Joe proudly sends out the email to his own list to announce his new product. Pretty soon, his merry affiliate marauders send out their own emails and Joe's website gets a sudden rush of targeted prospects.

But the suddenly, things take a turn for the worse...

The silence is deafening. It's sound of no sales coming in. It's then that Joe realized that maybe any old sales letter won't do.

Enter The Proven Money Maker...

Hi, Mike Humphreys here. Since 2006, many wise marketers have chosen to hire me to write their sales copy. I've had the pleasure of writing copy for top online marketers like Anik Singal, Brad Callen, Jason James, Mike Capuzzi, and countless others. My clients come to me after they realize that very few people can write high-quality sales copy... the type of copy needed to consistently make sales.

I've produced double digit response rates and seven figures worth of sales for my clients. As a result, many of my clients keep rehiring me and several have put me on a consulting retainer, just to keep their conversion rates maximized.

Even though I'm best known for my sales letter copy, even my autoresponder copy is top-notch. Here's what I mean: In an international contest run by legendary copywriter Clayton Makepeace, I topped dozens of other copywriters and won top honors for the best email copy category. (For the full story, client testimonials, and more please visit my website http://www.superbcopywriting.com )

Ask yourself this question... Will your product be my next success story?

If you'd like to know if I am the right copywriter for your marketing needs, then take the next step and visit my website http://www.SuperbCopywriting.com. Simply use the contact form on that site and tell me a bit about your project and I will personally answer your email within 1 business days.

Here's the bottom line: After spending countless hours coming up with a winning product and recruiting your own affiliate army, why not hire the best copywriter you can. Your bank account will thank you for making the right choice.

To Your Future Success,

Mike Humphreys

P.S. I do not log into JV Notify on a daily basis, so please use the contact form on my site instead of sending me a PM for a faster response.

P.P.S. Because every project is different on how much time I will need to research, write from scratch, and complete all parts of it, I quote by the project rather than per hour or per piece basis.

Rinat Tanir
07-15-2012, 06:43 PM
Hi Mike! Do you have experience related to Real Estate? Thx Rinat