PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice On Choosing Networks

euhlir
09-13-2009, 04:29 PM
I'm planning ahead for a launch most likely to occur in mid to late October if everything stays on track.

Right now I'm trying to decide which network would be the best for my product. It's a membership based product probably in the $100+ range so I'm not crazy about using Clickbank. I've used them before, but I'm interested in using other networks to see what type of affiliates they have to offer since most other networks screen affiliates pretty well first.

I've already filled out applications with Hydra and Neverblue, but I'd like to get some advice from those who have done launches with one of these types of Affiliate Networks outside of Clickbank.

Did you notice anything different from using another network- (good or bad)?

toddperk
09-13-2009, 10:42 PM
I have used Neverblue. Their support is very good and they have a huge list of CPA offers/products to promote.

Hope that helps you in your search.

-Todd

euhlir
09-13-2009, 10:55 PM
Have you personally launched a product on one of these networks?

I don't think you read my question.

toddperk
09-13-2009, 11:05 PM
Ahh sorry about that :P...I'm not sure how Neverblue handles launches and affiliate management...I've personally never launched a product there. All I've done there is promote stuff at Neverblue as an affiliate.

Sorry I couldn't help ya more Eric.

FlipMyPLR.com
09-15-2009, 02:28 AM
As in affiliate network I assume? You could check into buying an affiliate management script.. but most people are leary of promoting a product with a self-hosted affiliate program.. because they may never get paid.

I believe plimus has an affiliate program built in. I've been selling with them, but haven't taken advantage of the affiliate part yet.

Hope this helps.

euhlir
09-16-2009, 03:23 PM
Thanks for the help. I got in contact with a few different networks and most require a 5-10k deposit depending on the credit history of your business. So in case anyone else may have been wondering there you go.

shonc
10-01-2009, 02:16 AM
You have to be absolutely ready both financially & logistically when approaching CPA Networks as an advertiser.

Neverblue is a solid CPA Network.

You need to first make sure that your product will convert. And when I say convert, I suggest
making sure it converts no less than 2%. If your conversion ration is less than 2%. Work on Testing/Tweaking your sales copy & process until you get it higher.

Bottom line ....know your metrics in and out.

Also, make sure you have plenty of ad creative...... banners,email ads,landing pages (preferably tested) ready-to-go.

If you've got the funds. If your numbers are good. And if you have promo ad creative ready to go, then by all means submit an application to the CPA Network for evaluation.

And whatever you do. Have your logistics air tight. Mainly website hosting & payment processing. If you're promoting a physical product this would also mean product fulfillment, inventory control & call center handling (for phone orders) all need to be up to par.

If any of these things are not air tight ...hold off until they are.