PDA

View Full Version : JV Lead Pre-launch Contest Tracking

alanmag9
09-03-2009, 08:52 AM
Hi everyone,

Haven't posted in awhile, as I have been swamped! Guess that's a good thing :)

I was wondering if anyone knew how I could run a pre-launch lead contest for my upcoming launch in a few months. I need to know if there is a specific software or script that had to be used to figure out who sent me how many leads.

I use Aweber as an autoresponder, and plan to have it as a ClickBank product. Someone said I could use 1ShoppingCart, but not familiar with it and then I can't sell it as a CB product.

Please let me know if you know of any software being used right now, or how people track which JV sends which leads....

Richard Adams
09-10-2009, 06:16 AM
Hi Alan,

Adrian Lings' excellent EasyClickMate is a top product for affiliate tracking and management when selling with Clickbank. Even better, Adrian is a top guy who I have known for years and offers great products and even better customer service.

Well worth a look.

All the best,
Richard

Rob Toth
09-10-2009, 05:11 PM
1 Shopping Cart, Nanacast and others all have this built in. So yes that's one way to go.

However, if you're set on Clickbank then as you said... it won't work for you.

Doesn't CB offer this though? I would have thought it would be part of their revised tracking data that they now offer. Maybe contact CB directly. That's what I'd do.