PDA

View Full Version : new guy in the house...

magnum duncan
06-17-2009, 04:38 AM
whats up everybody, wow this is all very cool but, you guessed it, i need some help! Better yet i would like something to do...i dont really care about how much money i make right now i just need to get off the ground if u know what mean. So if anybody has anything I can do to help me, and you make a little cash...that would be great. I would really like to make friends and be around people I can trust and build off of that...i dont expect one you guys to come to my wedding but, it would be nice to know that the info im getting isnt BS...im a loyal guy to my friends and im ready to get this thing off the ground and make it work...i work kinda fast so feel free to email me xruffneck@gmail.com... i will reply alot faster and we can get the ball rolling on whatever info is exchanged between us...if this post applies to you...by all means email me..text me...send smoke signals...im here to work, learn and have fun in the process...i will be waiting like a puppy for his master after a long day of hanging out in my lonely box...the box u put the puppy in when you have to go to work and its now house trianed yet...lol you know with the newspaper in it...