PDA

View Full Version : Premium Content Creation

citrus
06-13-2009, 08:28 PM
Dear fellow JVNPers,

I'm very surprised that this JV services section is so lifeless...so I'm sprucing it up a little!

I'm going to keep this short. Basically, you have two choices for content creation: you can pick the people who charge a few bucks an article and pray hard that what you receive will be legible, OR you can hire someone who obviously speaks and writes fluent English.

Don't be deceived by testimonials...some are genuine, others are provided by people who think they're receiving good content or are too scared to provide a negative review.

Here's what I have to offer you:

Article creation
300 words - $14.00
400 words - $17.00
500 words - $20.00

Contact me for bulk orders (i.e. 20+ articles).
Turnaround time for less than 20 articles will generally be 2-3 business days unless I have too much work.
For bulk orders, I'll let you know how long it'll take me when you give me your project details.

Ebook creation

$30 for 500 words.

Turnaround depends on length of ebook.
Let me know if you would rather have a set number of pages and we can work out a price.

"The pure quality of the articles is top notch."

Hi Curtis,

Just a quick note to say GREAT JOB on my articles you wrote for me. Not only did you deliver quickly, the pure quality of the articles is top notch. I can now confidently distribute these articles across the Internet and provide value and interest to my readers and of course get them to my squeeze page to learn more about me :-) Thanks again, I will definitely be using your services in the future.

Jason James

http://www.jasonmjames.com

Here's a zip file containing my samples: Writing Samples (http://www.contentsmiths.com/writingsamples.zip)

But wait!

If you visit Content Smiths (http://www.contentsmiths.com) and go sign-up to the VIP client list, then I'll give you 20% off your first order, whether it's 1 article or 1000.

Please excuse the blandness of my site, I only recently created it. I will get some graphics (and hopefully a lot more testimonials) soon, I promise!

You can PM me here, but I would prefer email.

So I'd prefer it if you used the contact form on my site or just email me directly at:
admin[at]contentsmiths.com

Thanks so much for reading.

Curtis Ng

Mike Merz
06-24-2009, 04:12 PM
Thanks for helping out, Curtis ... this category did need a little kick in the pants to get it going. ;)

Cheers,

Mike

citrus
09-26-2009, 01:18 PM
Here are a few testimonials from happy clients:

"You are a class act."

I hired Curtis to write a 20 page e-book for me and I was very pleased with the product
I ended up with. Grammar and spelling were both absolutely flawless. His style of writing
is excellent and very easy to read, flowing perfectly from one section to the next. This
was by far my best experience with outsourcing and my next project will go through
Curtis right from the start, no need to look anywhere else.

His communication and customer service was excellent and his knowledge of the topic
was first class.

Thanks Curtis for a great business experience. You are a class act.

Mark Coverdale

"My other writers have had to bite the dust!"

After suffering at the hands of several ghostwriters for the past
year and almost giving up the hope of finding an honest decent writer,
I came across Curtis, and let me tell you, if you need a guy to put
your ideas, your experiences into words then Curtis is the guy!

I’ve worked with far too many writers in the past who love the idea of
making money but don’t want to work for it, some of them are the best
darn sales people I have ever met and would sell me down the river by
promising swift work for a 50% deposit. Curtis wasn’t like that at
all, we would communicate almost on a daily basis as Curtis tried to
get into my head and pick away at my ideas or experiences, and then
delivered within 7 days! What he delivered blew my mind, as it was
exactly what I was hoping for! Don’t get me wrong, I have written
many of my own eBooks in the past, but finding the time to do that
these days is difficult, that’s why I will always turn to Curtis from
now on.

Great stuff, highly recommended writer, and my other writers have had
to bite the dust!

http://contentsmiths.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/brenohara.jpg
Bren O’Hara
www.BrenOHara.com

"The quality of his work is first class."

Working with Curtis is always a pleasure. The quality of his work is first class,
with just the right mix of creativity and understanding of who he is writing for.
Curtis worked on several projects for me and he always delivered in a manner
well suited for the web. I can highly recommend his service.

Vincent Sparreboom

http://twitter.com/promedia

Adrian Castro
09-29-2009, 11:49 PM
Hi Curtis,

Is this service at this price point for rewriting? or original research?

How much initial material do you need to start? I am looking at several niches - health & wellness, network marketing and eco-friendly (sustainable development).

What rights do I get? Full Transferable PLR?

Please advise.

citrus
10-04-2009, 01:07 AM
Hey Adrian,

Sorry for taking so long to respond...I don't check this section as often as I check the discussion section!

Anyway, my rates are for completely unique articles. I don't advertise my rewriting services because people who want articles rewritten generally tend to want to pay a lot less. That said, if you want me to rewrite your articles, then PM me or email me (it's in my profile) and we can go from there.

You can give me as much or as little material as you'd like. If you know that you're in a weird or obscure niche, then I'll be needing some help. If you want articles in the weight loss niche or the relationship niche, then I'll be ok doing my own research.

As with all ghostwritten content online, you'll get full rights to anything I write for you. In fact, you're supposed to tell me what rights I get to the content, not the other way around ;) Usually though, the ghostwriter does not retain any rights to the content.

I hope that answers your questions!

Curtis

Rob Toth
10-20-2009, 02:15 PM
Hi Curtis, of course we've already spoken (and I'll come back to you to continue that discussion) but I just sent over a referral as well. Best wishes!

citrus
10-20-2009, 09:46 PM
Hey Rob,

Thanks man...I really appreciate it. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Curtis