PDA

View Full Version : Please read first before doing anything else!

Mike Merz
06-11-2009, 12:07 PM
Despite doing what I can to help new JVNP partners navigate the community successfully, we're still seeing a lot of folks ...

1) Introducing themselves in the wrong places ...

2) Asking for help recruiting 'affiliates' (this is a JV Community ... NOT an Affiliate Recruitment service!) ...

3) Posting JV Offers and help requests in the Main Discussion area (that section is for interactive content ... not to draw attention to you or your offers within the content!).

4) Not filling out their profile completely, nor using their signature file ... which is your only allowable method of self promotion within the main discussion area, so it's recommended that you take advantage of it.

5) Putting the cart before the horse by jumping in and posting before understanding how to best participate in this community. Please remember that how you introduce yourself and what you say within posts and threads will either adversely or positively affect how you will be perceived by your peers.

I don't mind helping those new to JV Marketing learn how to be productive members of the JV Marketing Community, but you will have to work hard and apply what you've learned ... and that will take time. Please don't embarrass yourselves by asking for too much too soon ... take the time to do things right.

Here is the post mentioned in your Welcome email ... please start there before doing anything else.

What Is JVNotifyPro 2.0/JVNewsWatch? (Start Here ...) (http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/community_forums/forums/34-What-Is-JVNotifyPro-2.0-JVNewsWatch-%28Start-Here-...%29)

The ultimate goal of JV Notify Pro is to help us help each other succeed via JV Marketing ... please do your part by learning what to do, first.

Cheers,

Mike

PS

Generic posts by Newbie partners asking for help making money on the Internet will simply be deleted from now on without warning ... we've seen way too many of these off topic posts, and I'll be darned if I'm going to let this bad habit drive away experienced partners.

This community exists to allow merchants to work together toward mutual success using JV Marketing as a networking and promotional vehicle. We're not here to be your personal basic knowledge ATM ... read the archives and ask specific questions ... PLEASE!

Chizin
09-03-2009, 01:49 PM
thank you for this post, i have understood what the site is all about, and I believe this is an enabling environment for us to share our views.

Fernando Amado
09-15-2009, 08:07 PM
Hi Mike

I don't mean to bother with this maybe silly question, but I have it no very clear about the affiliate signature. Can i put any of my affiliate links there??

Thanks

LEON LAPLACE
12-03-2009, 05:34 PM
Hi Mike,
Thanks for all of your efforts. I'll do my best to conform to ur rules and regs.
Great site, I'm grateful that u folks thought enough of the idea to to bring it to fruition...
I hope ur having a very blessed life, u certainly deserve it!!!
LEON JAMES LA PLACE 12/3/09

Robert Kimsey
12-09-2009, 05:16 PM
Hey Mike

After surfing through a number of posts and making a few comments myself I must commend you for the work your doing as I'm sure it is a lot of work and I'm sure you have put in many hours over seeing this site.

Great job, keep up the good work your doing.

Bob Kimsey
The Vhiper Network

Orlando Cassara
03-22-2010, 10:29 AM
Mike,

Thanks for the post I will try to avoid any of these problems as being a newbie.

The community is a great place to be in thanks again

Kaiser Nabola
05-10-2010, 01:05 PM
Hi mike!

Great help tool for us newbies. I want to thank and congratulate you on your time and effort to put all these together.

More grease to your elbow.

Kaiser

Garret Acott
06-16-2010, 09:36 AM
Heh, I'll try to keep myself out of trouble. :-)

shinchim0
08-01-2010, 12:41 AM
great information :)

I hope all new members can follow it

Chirs

Marc Carrella
08-13-2010, 06:25 PM
Hey Mike,

Point well taken... I will certainly do my best to adhere to the rules and principles

you clearly worked hard to establish. I hope to merely gain a leg up on the

average Clickbank r PayDotCom affiliate as my mentor has suggested.

Thanks again,

Marc Carrella

aminur rahman
09-21-2010, 07:44 PM
thanks for the information :)

esoftwisdom
09-25-2010, 11:27 PM
Mike,

Thanks for that info. Rules will be properly adhered to.

Recky Nunez
09-26-2010, 03:26 AM
I definite did a couple of these but I didn't know what I was doing. But now I do :)

tbakes1862
11-13-2010, 06:47 PM
Sorry Mike I may be a victim of breaking a few of your rules. Please excuse me. I will be careful in the future.

Dwayne K
11-17-2010, 11:30 PM
ĦĦĦThanks for making it clear Mike!!!

DK

chris keller
01-21-2011, 12:30 AM
Hi Mike, Im here! you all will get to know me and like me, I enjoy these forums and getting to know people, Im pretty witty too. thanks!

Chris

8)

Justin Atlan
02-18-2011, 02:14 PM
I love your moderation Mike. You really care and keep the focus of this forum.

Dell Henry
02-25-2011, 07:36 PM
Thanks for the good advice to us newbies!

Damani Tabor
03-23-2011, 05:16 PM
Again Mike, I have to concur 100%.

I can't imagine how anyone could clog the threads asking kindergarten questions like how to make money online.

Quite right in the instant deletion!

cashvault7
03-27-2011, 06:41 PM
hi mike,
points well taken. 8) :)
most respectfully,
maury nosrat aka mike norris

David Lomax
05-24-2011, 09:43 PM
Hello Mike, Thank you for sharing your time with the program. I will not be expecting an answer to my silly question. I'm rather excited to create new profitable relationships with those fine members within the community as to move forward with Love and Compassion.
Many Blessings, David

ben waddell
06-03-2011, 08:13 PM
Ben Waddell,

you clearly worked hard to establish. I hope to merely gain a leg up on the

average Clickbank r PayDotCom affiliate as my mentor has suggested.

Great help tool for us newbies. I want to thank and congratulate you on your time and effort to put all these together.

Thanks again,

Ben Waddell

Tim OBrien
07-16-2011, 04:49 AM
Mike -

Thanks for keeping us informed.

Mo Miah
09-18-2011, 09:31 PM
thanks for keeping us informed Mike :)

joe smith
10-11-2011, 06:33 PM
Thanks mike For That Great Info Im Still New Here And I Will Make Sure To Follow The Rules....Thanks Again
PS Glad To Be Aboard...

alfa kharkongor
05-14-2013, 01:31 PM
Thanks a lot for these valuable information especially for a newbie like me. I respect the work you do Mike, I still wonder how you handle all this. Great job and once again and thank you,
Alfa

Ryan Reynolds
08-05-2013, 03:23 AM
Thank you for this post. I've understood what this site is about!

Great work has been done!

daniel007
10-26-2013, 08:39 AM
Hi Mike,

Thanks for making it clear that we need to work together as a community by helping
one another because it sure is refreshing coming to a site that has well defined rules in
place. It saves us all a lot of time.

This is an awesome site, cheers,
Dan.

Naidy Phoon
03-31-2014, 06:20 AM
Thanks for the heads-up Mike I'll strive to adhere to the guidelines you outlined above :)