PDA

View Full Version : Introduction Of Mobile Interactive Artist and IMer

Danny Warner
06-30-2006, 12:21 AM
Hey Mike,

What a great forum. What can I say but hats off to the many IM movers and shakers on this site.

I especially like reading posts that leak or share unique characteristics of the author. With that said let me tell you a little about myself.

I’m passionate about art and making money on the internet. As of yet I haven’t combined the two passions much because my art projects are usually mobile, interactive art displays.

I could explain more about the art but you probably aren’t reading this post to find out about mobile interactive art projects so I’ll switch over to my online passion of making money on the internet.

For my next Internet venture I’m releasing my new ebook about blogging for money. Not going to pitch it here but I would love to talk to anyone on this site about the launch. Right now I’m teamed up with a well known internet marketer for launch and am looking to team up with some more partners.

Look forward to being part of the community. Will talk anytime about art or making money online.

Cheers,

Danny

Martin Brock
06-30-2006, 02:56 PM
Hi Danny

Welcome to the forum!

Mocasins off to you :D