PDA

View Full Version : Instant Affiliate Pipeline

Darrin McLaughlin
05-29-2009, 07:27 PM
Hey everybody.

I have a new service for any Clickbank or Paydotcom publishers who are looking for affiliates to promote their products.

It is a network of affiliate review sites that will instantly propogate your product information or review to hundreds of these affiliate product blogs.

I am offering a FREE trial to any JVNotifyPro members.

Remember... it must be a Clickbank or Paydotcom published product and you must be the publisher. This is NOT for people who want to affiliate someone else's product.

Have a look at the video that shows you how it works.

http://www.instantaffiliatepipeline.com/publish/publish.html

You can create a free account here:

http://www.instantaffiliatepipeline.com/?/register/KQrw68

I hope you find it useful.

Sincerely,
Darrin

Ephron
06-09-2009, 06:08 AM
Hi Darrin...

Just curious to know why only clickbank and paydotcom??

Thanks

Ephron

cre8iveq
06-25-2009, 10:29 AM
Hi Darrin,

Yeah, I would like to know why only CB and Paydot.com. Also, I noticed on the video there was a "Sponsored" checkbox. What is that for?

Chris Douthit
06-25-2009, 10:44 AM
I dont know if I will ever list another product with clickbank or paydotcom. CB steals your commissions while PDC offers limited features and no support.

Netinvestor
07-29-2009, 05:12 AM
no reply? would list my new product but i dot publish with clickbank or paydotcom...

cheers

Patrick

Jeff Tormey
01-05-2010, 07:58 AM
Did this product ever get off the ground? It doesn't look like it, but it sounds cool.

A Afaneh
01-07-2010, 03:36 PM
can you please let us know how many publishers you have in your network now

Chris Jenkins
01-31-2010, 09:54 AM
I would be interested in the reply to some of these questions have a project I am working on and going to launch soon.

Darrin hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks,
Chris

tamilseo
05-22-2010, 01:55 PM
i have a product, but i am not using clickbank or paydotcom. I am using amember with paypal payment. can i apply?