PDA

View Full Version : Extra help about this

fernando_rc
02-18-2009, 10:40 PM
Hi there,
I've been looking for a system that could tech me how to create E-commerce websites that sell physical products, real products.
Probably you have heard "Niche Blueprint" which is basically a blueprint to research hot niches, create a website (e-commerce websites), attract targeted traffic, and sell stuff!!! that's it...
This product (niche blueprint) is sold out... but it's a bit expensive to my budget and
I want to know this because beside of selling info-products, im also interested to sell real products on the internet
that's all... and i need your help to find a place where i can learn all of these things..

thanks a lot

Chris Douthit
02-19-2009, 02:24 AM
Are you asking about being an affiliate for physical products or actually starting up a business selling your own physical goods? If you’re taking about selling physical goods with an affiliate account I would recommend you sign up for a Amazon or a Commission Junction affiliate account. Both are very good. You can also sign up for an eBay affiliate account, but not really sure how that’s done as never done that myself.

You can also still apply many of the same principles that you learn in commission blueprint with these other affiliate sites.

Jerry Hager
02-20-2009, 10:18 PM
Hey,
I am about 2/5 of the way into Niche Blueprint. I am impressed, Tim and Steve do an excellent job. They can teach you. Take your time - learn it and do it again. 2nd time is twice as easy.
Dave is the Dude.
You will consider it an investment in Yourself. All depends on yourself: abilities, time and patience. Check out those train horns too.
Feel free to contact me - I'll share my experiences with you.