PDA

View Full Version : What Made Your First Successful Proposal?

Graham Holmes
02-06-2009, 03:15 PM
As good a place as any to start making acquaintances...

Okay, this I'm interested in from those who have one or two successful JVs done...

Remembering back to your first deal, in your opinion, what made it work? Was it a case that you had come up with a unique product; or did you do something with PLR; or was your part of the success that you had already built a large subscriber list from your own, independent efforts or something and matched up your list with somebody else's product idea?

charleskirkland
02-07-2009, 10:45 PM
Hi Graham

Well in my own niches it is very easy to get partners for anything. I just emailed people who had products who were like mine and got them on the phone and that was it.

People always want to hear how you can help them while they are helping you. Offer to do what ever it takes to get them on board.

But it is all about relationships.

100% instant payouts

Thankyou page offers

Email followups

It has to be a win win for everybody.

Talk soon,
Charles

Graham Holmes
02-08-2009, 03:29 PM
thanks charles...

how's it going with ClickBank Cash Secrets? You appear to be competing with the likes of Michael Rasmussen and Steve Clayton, who I know about cause I'm currently being mentored by both...

100% instant payouts

Thankyou page offers

Email followups

...I've got 3 products that cover those three criteria, chosen with input from Michael Rasmussen. The instant payouts will be handled by ClickBank; all have Thank you pages; and there's two autoresponders for each product, with the email automation is set up and handled by AutomateYourList.

Is there a way, with ClickBank, to do 'selective commission' setting? What I mean is, it'd be good to offer affiliates a higher rate for selling more...

Vince Whinnery
02-11-2009, 02:25 PM
Make sure they are getting a great deal and find ways to assure them they won't be wasting their time or taken advantage of.

Of course you should have a quality product and it must sell (and be tested)

Graham Holmes
02-12-2009, 12:39 PM
Make sure they are getting a great deal and find ways to assure them they won't be wasting their time or taken advantage of.

Of course you should have a quality product and it must sell (and be tested)

Sounds like you've been on the wrong end of JV deals before...

Well, I'm just about to find out whether I've got a quality product or not, and whether it sells... Google Adwords is just about to help itself to part of my bank account :'( ;D

The products are PDF guidebooks (Wedding Planning; Fly Fishing; Puppy Training; and Orchid Growing, respectively)... they've got bonus products with them, plus updates and unadvertised bonuses for the customer, but whether such PDF guides cut it these days, lucifer knows.