PDA

View Full Version : 2-Tier Structure

alanmag9
01-29-2009, 03:11 PM
Does anyone know how / where to setup a 2-tier structure? I have never had to do it, so I am absolutely lost as to how it works. I have a ClickBank product for my launch, so do I set it up through them? Do I need multiple products setup?

Sorry, a lot of questions at once, but I just need a detailed explanation on how to setup this 2-tier structure. I have looked for days and I can't find anything on it. I know what it is, just not how to actually set it up where it's functional on my website.

Alan
ClickBankReaper.com

Adi Djohari
01-29-2009, 03:55 PM
As far as I know, you have to use payment processor that can track 2-tier affiliate programs (ie. 1shoppingcart) or using a built-in affiliate script like amember or RAP. Then you can set the commission percentage for each tier. I don't think Clickbank have the ability to track 2-tier sales.

alanmag9
01-29-2009, 06:49 PM
Oh ok. Well then my question to that would be" How do people promote their programs via ClickBank and have 2-tier setups at the same time? Do they just make two pages with different processors? Because Mike Merz said to announce a product launch he needs a 2-tier structure, so I guess I would make the "2-tier" page a completely different form of processing payment other than ClickBank?

Thanks for the help,

Alan
www.ClickBankReaper.com

Eric Medemar
01-29-2009, 09:20 PM
I don't actually know how to set one up with clickbank I have one in place on one of my non products and it isn't any different than a normal set up. I put in a request a clickbank and I will let you know what I hear back

Vince Whinnery
02-11-2009, 02:31 PM
Good question! No idea how to with clickbank. Would be interested to hear what clickbank says

alvinhuang
02-11-2009, 02:59 PM
I heard that JVM2 has a new feature that allows 2 tier commission structure for CB products. However payouts for the 2nd tier has to be done manually and through paypal. JVM2 merely tracks the data and statistics for you and your 2nd tier affiliates.

At the moment and meddling with it and using a hosted JVM2 solution with Ian at fireballcart.com , you might want to take a look at it.

Regards,
Alvin Huang

Chris Douthit
02-11-2009, 08:17 PM
There are a few different programs you can use to set up your 2-tier system. I think JAM or Post Affiliate Pro are a couple of the more popular ones. I use JAM on one of my sites and its got a nice clean interface and really easy to use.

Mike would also probably know which ones are good to use with clickbank.

charleskirkland
02-11-2009, 10:44 PM
Clickbank only had 1 tier. You need the software to track it on the backend and make the payments via paypal or check.

Chris is right about JAM. It is a very good program to use and I really like it because unlike a lot of programs it really works.

Wow, imagine that. Something really works.

Thanks
Charles

Kamran Chowdhury
02-13-2009, 01:19 PM
The same applies to paydotcom. I cannot find any option how to set up a two tier program. Anyone know how to do it in paydotcom?

JustinHart
02-14-2009, 02:15 PM
I use PayDotCom.com ... it gives you the option to set up multiple tier commission payments. It's nice too because it lets you use paypal (which everyone uses). Only problem is they charge a larger fee but you can get rid of this by upgrading