PDA

View Full Version : Good Personal Develpment Products w/ Affiliate programs?

dontheinfoguy
01-16-2009, 01:40 AM
Hey, guys I'm new on here. I have spent a few hours looking for self help products. I've lucky come across a giveaway (thank God) and for some reason I'm having difficulties finding products on clickbank. (maybe I'm not using the right keywords). I'm Really Looking for some Good Personal Development material with affiliate programs to offer My subscribers.

Things related to: Success in business, Law of Attraction, Mind Development, Any information will be greatly appreciated.

thanks guys

citrus
01-16-2009, 03:41 AM
Hi Don,

I don't have any experience in that niche, but I just did a quick search on CB for "laws of attraction" without specifying any categories and got some products which you may be interested in promoting.

Good luck,
Curtis

Todd Lamb
01-16-2009, 01:43 PM
Hey Don,

I know the Warrior Forum has a specific category specifically designated for that kind of stuff. You may want to check it out.

Todd

dontheinfoguy
01-16-2009, 10:50 PM
Great, Thanks for your efforts. ;D

mrugank
01-17-2009, 07:42 AM
Hey Don,

You might want to go check the following link for self help affiliate products:

http://www.associateprograms.com/directory/education/self-help/.

You can also type in "JOE VITALE" in clickbank marketplace search and get the following results:
Money Beyond Belief By Dr. Joe Vitale And Brad Yates.
The Awakening Course: Attracting Wealth, Health, Happiness And Love.
Essential Guide To Autism - * $18.67 Payout! 55% Commission
I Create Vitality: The Art Of Living In High Joy Vibrations

+

THey have good payouts for affiliates
DUDE seriously there are way many self help products available out there ...

All the best

Eric Medemar
02-01-2009, 02:00 AM
Theres actually an even better clickbank product for personal development that you can even make some money with. It's a royalty free self help course. I have it, I just can't find it anywhere on my hard drive. But I would check that out.