PDA

View Full Version : INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Mike Merz
12-13-2008, 10:46 AM
I've added this introduction request post to make intros a little easier to follow.

Please remember ... this is not the place for your JV Notify Pro Partner JV Offers And Profiles (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/board,5.0.html) or JV Notify Pro Partner Co-Promotion Proposal Announcements (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/board,6.0.html) ... it's simply a place for you to introduce yourself, and offer a bit about yourself.

Best,

Mike Merz
Owner/Admin

Ramesh Klinkert
12-13-2008, 02:08 PM
Hello everyone. My name is Ramesh Klinkert from the Netherlands. I am looking forward to be working with all of you. Thank you for having me and let's make each other some $$ ;)

Mike Merz
12-13-2008, 05:34 PM
Thanks for breaking in the new welcome thread, Ramesh ... and, welcome!

Also ... don't forget to set up a sig. file. ;)

Best,

Mike

Mark Acutt
12-14-2008, 12:49 PM
Hi Guys,

I'm Mark Acutt from the Cash Bootstrap Method. I've been internet marketing for over a year now and glad to be part of this community.

Oh, and a special "Hello" to Mike Merz, I've heard a lot about you!

See you on the inside...

Mark

Mike Merz
12-14-2008, 01:04 PM
Well ... hello, and welcome, to you ... too, Mark.

Hope you've heard good things ... ;)

I'm sure you'll enjoy it here ... looking forward to reading more from you.

Best,

Mike

Miguel Betancourt
12-14-2008, 04:15 PM
Hello everyone my name is Miguel Betancourt, I'm very excited to be part of this group and to learn and get new ideas as I'm a newbie to this whole marketing thing. I just retired from the Air National Guard and just want to give my Family a good life and have FUN doing it.

Looking forward to what's to come.

Miguel

Mike Merz
12-14-2008, 07:53 PM
Glad to have you on board, Miguel ... stay active in the community, apply what you've learned, and I've no doubt you'll prosper.

All the best,

Mike

stephanejsmith
12-15-2008, 01:02 AM
Hi, this is Stephane... I'm the founder of Understanding PPC... :) I was here before and was a very active member... But after my girlfriend left me, I've got discouraged and stopped all my internet marketing effort... But now I'm back again ready to make millions... ;)

Antonio Vilares Vicente
12-16-2008, 09:10 AM
Hi,
My name is Antonio Vicente from Portugal, just starting out in this online marketing thingy.
Hope i can learn lots of cool stuff from you guys.
Glad to be here.

Best of success for all of us :)

Mike Merz
12-16-2008, 11:13 AM
Welcome back, Stephane ... sorry to hear that you're coming off a tough time. Perhaps that is why your previous stint here was embarrassingly self promotional ... this is a good time for you to learn from past mistakes, and grow.

Best,

Mike

Mike Merz
12-16-2008, 11:15 AM
Welcome to JVNP, Antonio ... I'm sure you'll find this a great place to learn and network.

Best,

Mike

Davidjames
12-16-2008, 07:19 PM
Hello everybody,

My name is David James and this is my first post here. I've actually been active and have already worked on three launches since I've joined JVNotifypro.

I can't tell you how excited I am to be part of this group and I'm looking forward to several other launches in the coming new year...

Mike Merz
12-16-2008, 07:24 PM
David, welcome ... and thanks so much for being an active partner.

Best,

Mike

merc
12-16-2008, 10:13 PM
Hi,
An Australian delving into Internet Marketing.
I run a Not for Profit organisation in Canberra and looking to retire in 5 years. JV Notify seems to be an organisation that gets the jump on other marketers (If they don't subscribe to JV Notify)
Looking forward to making some $. :-\

Stephon Rudd
12-17-2008, 09:54 PM
Great site Merc... ;)

Hello to everyone. Stephon "Phon" Rudd here from Mooli TV, Inc., CEO and Founder of a new video revenue share site. Found this site by accident...although, Merc, your name seems to be very powerful on the internet so maybe I was referred from an ebook...ok, I was...

Would like to work with you one day (hint, hint...:))

I'm a fun guy who likes to have fun (redundancies are my favorite pass time) but when it's time for business, money will be made.

I look forward to working with some of you and perhaps discovering some incredible JV's I can stick my hands into.

Best regards,

Stephon "Phon" Rudd

Mike Merz
12-18-2008, 12:54 PM
Merc .. Stephon, welcome to JVNP.

I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends/potential JV partners here ... of course, the more you put in ... the more you'll get out. ;)

Best,

Mike

Dave Casteel
12-18-2008, 05:19 PM
Hi Mike and all the JVNP members. My name is Dave Casteel and I am a newbie to the IM world. I found out about this site through the package I purchased, but while under info overload I made a couple of blunders that has exhausted my resources and of course I went back to the books to see what I had done wrong to find I was just acting on impulse with out the due diligence of any research. So my lesson and advice is while in the unsure area of overload, clear the mind and follow steps beginning at number one… make a plan then work the plan. That brings me to today, lets see how that works…
Looking foreword to a bright and prosperous future, Dave

Mike Merz
12-18-2008, 06:44 PM
Howdy, Dave ... sounds like you're off to a good start. ;)

Best,

Mike

Ed Chiasson
12-19-2008, 06:23 PM
Hi Mike

I want to introduce myself to the group

I have been a member for a year and following your emails but just getting around to visiting the site in more detail

I have been in internet marketing for a few years and there is always something that can be learned, hope to change up my way of doing things, looking forward participating more.

Ed

Letitia Rhodes
12-19-2008, 09:34 PM
Hello,
I feel like I'm still in diapers when it comes to internet marketing.
Please let me watch, listen and learn.
I'll wait until I think I understand a little more, and get some courage up, before doing something that makes me look like a fool.

Mike Merz
12-20-2008, 09:24 AM
Hey, Ed ... good to see you've decided to get into the mix. It's the best way to perpetuate credibility ... and start build relationships, which is what we're about. ;)

Letitia ... welcome to JVNP, and don't be so hard on yourself. We've got partners of all experience levels and backgrounds ... but we share a common goal.

All the best,

Mike

imported_Kim Roach
12-20-2008, 11:11 AM
Hey Everyone!

Thought I would officially introduce myself to the forums.

I love this community and have stumbled upon more
than a few golden nuggets.

You guys are awesome!

Mike Merz
12-20-2008, 12:07 PM
Seems funny to simply welcome you, Kim ... with all you've given in regards to partner support for the relatively short time you've been an active JVNP partner ... WELCOME! ;)

Best,

Mike

fiddy09
12-20-2008, 12:15 PM
Wow! I can't believe I found this site! I look forward to getting to know members, learning, and contributing to the community.

all the best,

Dustin

Mike Merz
12-20-2008, 04:58 PM
Glad to have you aboard, Dustin ... welcome.

Best,

Mike

jmb6800
12-20-2008, 11:00 PM
Hi All,

I'm very pleased to have been referred to this great community. Being quite new to all of this, I feel I have little to contribute yet. But that will change, and quickly if I have anything to say about it! I'm looking forward to learning and sharing with all these great and motivated folks. Thanks for a great site.

Joe Boucher

dcfoley79
12-20-2008, 11:11 PM
Hey Guys, Just wanted to take a moment and say what's up! I'm looking forward to getting the chance to meet all of you. Thanks for having me~

James Sherlock
12-22-2008, 09:43 AM
Hello all! I am happy to have discovered this site while browsing and I hope to become an active part of this community. I am completely new to the world of JV and IM in general, but I have been doing my best to learn from others.

I look forward to working with the great minds on this board.

Mike Merz
12-22-2008, 11:32 AM
Joseph, David, James ... welcome to JVNP.

The welcome wagon is a little slow .. ;)

Best,

Mike

Travis
12-22-2008, 10:52 PM
Hello,

I am from Pennsylvania USA.
I'm 27.
Married with 2 daughters under 2.
I enjoy poker, music, hunting, movies.
I have been dabbling online since August 2007.

I look forward to meeting all of you, and learning some new things.

sbyoung1979ca
12-23-2008, 08:33 AM
Hey everyone my name is Shaun Young I just got into this marketing stuff myself I live over here in the Philippines former Canadian so trying to make money here int he Philippines anyways Hello all back home hopefully this stuff will work. Please send me information on anything that is usefully. Anyways Thats all

Shaun Young

Age 29
Email sbyoung1979ca@gmail.com

Feel free to email or PM

Mike Merz
12-23-2008, 10:04 AM
Hey, Travis & Shaun ... welcome to JV Notify Pro. If you're into JV Marketing, you're in the right place. ;)

Best,

Mike

Jeremy Nelms
12-24-2008, 12:03 AM
Hi....Jeremy Nelms here. Looking forward to learning a lot and contributing, as well.

I'm a 14-year fitness professional with some good fitness connections breaking into the online industry. Planned 4 products to be released in the next 3-4 months. It will be an exciting and interesting time!

Thanks,

Jeremy Nelms

Mike Merz
12-24-2008, 10:06 AM
Welcome to JVNP, Jeremy ... always interesting to hear from and work with Pros from other niches. Looking forward to a mutually rewarding experience.

Happy Holidays,

Mike

imported_Kim Roach
12-24-2008, 11:26 AM
Hey Jeremy,

Welcome to the forums!

Great to have you on baord. You'll love it here.

darman
12-24-2008, 12:47 PM
Hi All... My name is Darman Husin from Indonesia... I'm still a newbie at internet marketing hope i can learn a lot from other and make some $$$ here... ;D

Darman...

Mike Merz
12-24-2008, 01:53 PM
Welcome to JVNP, Darman.

Drink in the archives, articles, and posts of interest ... and I'm sure you'll come away with plenty to get things going.

Happy Holidays,

Mike

ljtraffic
12-26-2008, 06:53 PM
Hi All,
Tony here from London. I joined a couple of weeks back but haven't had a chance to drop in and say "Hello" till now.
Hope to forge some mutually beneficial business relationships with some of the people on the forum here to help take my business to the next level.
All the best,
Tony

Mike Merz
12-26-2008, 07:15 PM
Welcome, Tony ... how did you wind up as a guest?

You might want to log out and in again.

Best,

Mike

tonybhachu
12-27-2008, 09:34 AM
Hi Mike,
Sorry about that - now I'm here officially :)

Looks like you've got an awesome site here with loads of great information. I'm completely new to the JV scene so I hope to learn a lot from you guys.

Cheers,
Tony

samsam
12-27-2008, 08:21 PM
Just want to say hello to everyone here, I have been reading about JV and IM on different websites for quite some time and thought now is a good time to join and contribute to the community.

Dave Yates
12-28-2008, 03:08 AM
Hello folks! My Name is Dave Yates... I'm new here. I've heard good things about this site, and I'm a newbie to JV and affiliate marketing.

Not new to IM, but never ventured into affiliate stuff. I look forward to learning from you all, and want to also take a moment to thank Mike for making this site real.

To our online success!!

Dave ;D

Mike Merz
12-28-2008, 09:48 AM
Welcome, Sam & Dave .. ;)

You can pick up a lot simply going through the archives, but I honestly think getting involved on a regular basis will garner much better results, especially in regards to relationship and credibility building.

Happy Holidays,

Mike

Victor Lee
12-28-2008, 11:24 AM
I've added this introduction request post to make intros a little easier to follow.

Please remember ... this is not the place for your JV Notify Pro Partner JV Offers And Profiles (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/board,5.0.html) or JV Notify Pro Partner Co-Promotion Proposal Announcements (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/board,6.0.html) ... it's simply a place for you to introduce yourself, and offer a bit about yourself.

Best,

Mike Merz
Owner/Admin

Victor Lee
12-29-2008, 02:30 AM
I posted my introduction here, but I can't see my introduction listed ! Please help me to get it right. Thanks

samuelkuria
12-29-2008, 04:10 AM
Hi my name is Samuel kuria.
I am from Kenya in the Eastern Africa region.I really want to be on your great team in marketing.I believe its possible to change once life once you join.
I hope to achieve the best and only the best.
Best regards.Hope to here from you soon.

Mike Merz
12-29-2008, 05:44 AM
Hi, Victor.

You simply have to hit the 'reply' button under this post, type your response in the message box ... and hit 'post'.

The first time it appears you hit the 'quote' button.

Best,

Mike

knmsgifts
12-29-2008, 02:35 PM
Hello,

My Name is Alecia I have been on the internet for quit some time now. But as things seem to constantly change I find myself repeating that old saying, "You are never to old to learn".
So with that said I am looking forward to learning and to and to being of any help if I can.

Thank you for having me.

Alecia

Stan Steele
12-29-2008, 08:30 PM
Hello all,
My IM business is still in it's infancy (3 mos old). However, I've been learning a great deal over the past several months. I've heard really good things about Mike and this forum from some other top names in the IM arena. I'm sure I'll be able to excellerate my learning here while I make $$$$$$$$

ALL THE BEST!

Bill Schellenberger
12-30-2008, 04:27 PM
Happy Holidays! My name is Bill Schellenberger and I am new to all of this. I trust this forum is going to give me a great deal of knowledge and am looking forward to conversing often. Have a Great New Years!

wlaser
12-31-2008, 07:00 PM
hi everyone
My name is Lynne, I'm relatively new to internet marketing, about 18 months with not much success, but two days ago I joined a new, different scheme, and here I am, ever sooo.... "quietly" excited!!

I am very energetic, and tend to get carried away with the promises made by promoters and therefore get discouraged when I can't manage to market products as they suggest.

But this one I can see will take me a little longer than what they claim, but I am very confident about it. I like the methods, it's not so simple, but I like that too.
I think I have the hang of all this.
So thanks guys for being there and allowing me to join you all.

Mike Merz
12-31-2008, 07:15 PM
Alecia, Stan, WR, and Lynne ... welcome to JV Notify Pro.

Though I had a Marketing background when I first tried my hand at Online Marketing back in 98, it was most certainly a shock when I realized how much I had to learn.

Back then I was working 8 - 10 hours a day, 6 days a week ... offline. I spent a long time sleeping 4 hours or less in an effort to spend as much time learning and applying what I learned as possible. It was no day in the park for me, I assure you.

Now I choose how long I feel like sleeping, and how much time I spend on work ... it is possible. You get out of it what you put in.

That being said, all the best to you and yours in 2009 ... let's make it our year!

Mike

Stephen Henderson
12-31-2008, 09:50 PM
Hello everyone. Its great to be a part of this awesome group of entrepreneurs. I have made IM my full time income for several years now. I know I have more to learn, and I also hope to be able to help some out as well.

Robert Herrie
01-01-2009, 12:00 AM
Hi everyone my name is :Robert Herrie ,I am pretty new to internet marketing although I am very dedicated ...I currently own a couple of struggling businesses (1)I have an electrical Co. (2) I own an alarm (security) Co. (3) I have a product website ...none of these allow me to enjoy life at at the level that i want to. especially with 7 kids ; >:(...Im currently working between 60 & 70 hour a week.Out of these 3 things that i chose to create , I am currently convinced that internet has the very most potential by a far and within the next 12 months i intend to push as hard as i possibly can and definately would like to be referred to as a top earner someday...Thank you for considering me as a partner and im looking forward to working with every one involved /jv.........

Edwin Ann
01-01-2009, 03:12 AM
Hi All,

I'm Edwin Ann from the RealtyBloggingProfits. I've been internet marketing for a few year now. Just launched a new product and I am looking forward to working with all of you.

See you on the inside...

Edwin

Mike Merz
01-01-2009, 07:58 AM
Welcome to JVNP, Stephen, Robert, and Edwin.

Nothing like the dawn of a New Year to put your set goals into motion.

We'll be here to help ... but it's up to you to take action.

Happy New Year!

Mike

Tony B
01-01-2009, 05:13 PM
Hello Everyone and Happy New Year!

My name is Tony Briggs from Dallas, Texas.

I have a little internet marketing experience however I am learning more day by day and I am very positive about the new year!

There is an old joke that states: "How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time." This is how I view new adventures and how I grow my businesses daily.

I have family and friends that own brick and mortar businesses that are not doing so well because of the economy. I see great potential on the internet and I am very excited!

I thank you for this opportunity now....

Let's Go Make Some Cash and change lives for the better!

Mike Merz
01-03-2009, 08:49 AM
Welcome to JVNP, Tony.

Great interest and desire are good starting points ... I'm sure you'll pick up things here as you progress.

All the best,

Mike

Mawardee
01-04-2009, 01:45 PM
Hi.

My name is Mawardee A.
Already involved in internet marketing for 2 years.
23 years old and still a student.

Have a big dream to hit the 'jackpot' this year by making a great
product. I really wonder how to do it until I found this great
forum. Thanks for this, Mike. :)

Before this, I only focused on my country.
Now year 2009 will be my start for bigger focus - international
and world wide exposure.

Hope to make something this year.

Patrick Sheehan
01-04-2009, 05:43 PM
Hey everyone! My name is Patrick and I'm really glad to be here! Phew !I had some issues with registering , for some reason I kept getting a message that my email address wasn't confirmed yet when it actually was...anyway I'm finally in....

I guess I should say a little bit about myself

I bought my first internet marketing course about 6 months ago...it was Craig Beckta's Secret Affiliate code and that's how i found out about this site....heck I bought alot of internet marketing books and courses since then! Well after 6 months of information over load ,I finally started working on my first niche..I realize I have quite a mountain to climb ! My goal is to eventually promote my own product launch one day...But I guess I'd better learn to make a few dollars first eh ?

I know that I will get the chance to meet alot of great people and learn alot here !

Looking forward to it

Patrick

sbyoung1979ca
01-05-2009, 04:56 AM
hey everyone happy new years and Merry Xmas hope everyone had a good holiday

Shaun Young

Muhammad Bin Ibrahim
01-05-2009, 06:00 AM
Hi,

My name is Muhammad, from Malaysia. I'm new in 'IM'.
I hope someone could show me how to do it right.
and I hope so, that I can make a profit from this 'IM'.

happy new year and good luck to all.

Mike Merz
01-05-2009, 08:26 AM
Mawardee, Patrick, Shaun, and Muhammad ... welcome to JVNP.

As I've mentioned earlier, my tech team and I will be rolling out greatly improved free and paid versions of IM4Newbies.com and JVNotifyPro.com in 2009, the former being implemented as a prerequisite to the latter. Stay tuned. ;)

Best,

Mike

Adi Djohari
01-05-2009, 01:38 PM
Hey everyone,

My name's Adi Djohari and I'm a web designer & php programmer but now I choose to be a marketer instead. I've been a member here for a few months and sorry for this late introduction...lol...

I have found this is a very useful forum because of all the fresh JV opportunities...now I'm making more money because of Mike...Thanks a lot!

I got too excited promoting some JV offers and made me forgot that I should introduce myself here...

Sorry Mike ;D

TylerTray
01-05-2009, 06:35 PM
Hello,

I'm excited to give JVN a try. My name is Tyler Tray, Dating Guru and Author of The Ultimate Texting Guide for men. I think the concept of this site is fantastic! This is the first time I've considered finding JV's through a third party site, but I'm optimistic. It seems like Mike has a good thing going here.

I have a huge launch slated this month for a new product and will be unveiling it soon. I'd like to put my JVN experience to the test and find one select candidate to join us for this launch. That's why I became a part of the community.

Thanks again, Mike.

- Tyler

Tyler Tray
TipsToTexting.com

Harry Bos
01-06-2009, 04:44 AM
Hello people!

Mine name is Harry Bos, i'm glad to see lots of wonderfull info here, i am ready now to take an long journey in the affilate world and hope to learn and get a lot of ideas form JVnotify!

Thanks
Harry

Bryan Hufford
01-06-2009, 12:57 PM
Hey guys,

My name is Bryan Hufford. I've been a longtime article marketer and I am starting to jump into other promotional methods now, such as JV opps.

JV opps are new to me (although I have a few lists and products that I've created), so I'm eager and ready to learn.

I've actually jumped on two JV opps today, and I'm excited for both to launch. I'm tirelessly working on campaigns for those two products, and can't wait to see what the end result will be!

Look forward to working with you all in the future.

-Bryan

Mike Robbins
01-06-2009, 01:17 PM
I say that 2009 will be a benchmark year in IM.
And I believe this is the place to be. A big hello from Florida, and to quote the last line from my favorite movie. "Casablanca",
"I think this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship!".

Mike Merz
01-06-2009, 01:39 PM
Welcome to JVNP, Adi, Tyler, Harry, Bryan, and Mike.

We have JV Marketers of all levels in JVNP, and it's a main goal of mine to help every JVNP partner with the drive and desire to learn and apply what they've learned to become better JV Partners ... on both the merchant and promoting partner end of the deal.

2 things I want to bring up, again, as they appear to be major flaws that get in the way of our goals ...

1) Only register as JV partners if your initial intent is to actually get behind the launch 100% ... and you honestly feel you have the ability to make sales if the product and selling process converts.

I'm still seeing way too many inexperienced ... or simply curious, JVNP partners registering for each JV and accomplishing nothing. We're not in the business of providing bright shiny objects for amusement, here ... these are fellow JV Partners that are looking for support and follow through.

If you're new or inexperienced, jump in to the ClickBank Marketplace, choose a product to promote, and work on your skills through learning and trial & error. This is not the place to experiment unless you already have the ability and resources to sell, and are trying to improve your results.

JVNP is all about 2 way street obligation ... treat your fellow JVNP partner as you would like to be treated.

2) Understand what JV Notify Pro is about before running to me with a brokering or consulting request ...

I put together a post to help navigate JVNP, and understand what it is about. There is a link directly to it in the welcome email ... yet partners are still coming to me in droves with Premium requests and 'what is JV Marketing?' type questions via PM and contact form ... if they read READ FIRST - Understanding How JV Notify Pro Works (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/topic,1359.0.html), most of their questions would be answered.

Please understand that the new JVNotifyPro is going to greatly benefit those who take action ... it will do no more than it does now for those who treat it like a place to goof off. ;)

Sorry for the mini rant .. :p

Best,

Mike

Bryan Hufford
01-06-2009, 03:05 PM
Hey Mike,

I reread my initial post, and it sounded like I may seem like a newbie, which is far from the truth.

I've been selling products on CB for quite some time. I know exactly how to promote and market products effectively, I just have never discovered how quickly I could get in on them "before launch" until I discovered JVNP.

So, you're not dealing with a super new or weak player. New to JVNP, yes, but new to the internet marketing game? Not at all.....

I look forward to JV'ing with everyone here and helping make everyone's product a success. I'm just happy that I found this forum so I can get in on the pre-launch and really help crank out some sales, which is what everyone wants, right?

-Bryan

Welcome to JVNP, Adi, Tyler, Harry, Bryan, and Mike.

We have JV Marketers of all levels in JVNP, and it's a main goal of mine to help every JVNP partner with the drive and desire to learn and apply what they've learned to become better JV Partners ... on both the merchant and promoting partner end of the deal.

2 things I want to bring up, again, as they appear to be major flaws that get in the way of our goals ...

1) Only register as JV partners if your initial intent is to actually get behind the launch 100% ... and you honestly feel you have the ability to make sales if the product and selling process converts.

I'm still seeing way too many inexperienced ... or simply curious, JVNP partners registering for each JV and accomplishing nothing. We're not in the business of providing bright shiny objects for amusement, here ... these are fellow JV Partners that are looking for support and follow through.

If you're new or inexperienced, jump in to the ClickBank Marketplace, choose a product to promote, and work on your skills through learning and trial & error. This is not the place to experiment unless you already have the ability and resources to sell, and are trying to improve your results.

JVNP is all about 2 way street obligation ... treat your fellow JVNP partner as you would like to be treated.

2) Understand what JV Notify Pro is about before running to me with a brokering or consulting request ...

I put together a post to help navigate JVNP, and understand what it is about. There is a link directly to it in the welcome email ... yet partners are still coming to me in droves with Premium requests and 'what is JV Marketing?' type questions via PM and contact form ... if they read READ FIRST - Understanding How JV Notify Pro Works (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/topic,1359.0.html), most of their questions would be answered.

Please understand that the new JVNotifyPro is going to greatly benefit those who take action ... it will do no more than it does now for those who treat it like a place to goof off. ;)

Sorry for the mini rant .. :p

Best,

Mike

Mike Merz
01-06-2009, 05:28 PM
Sorry about the misinterpretation, Bryan ... that was not meant for any one person. I occasionally point things out in this thread because it's seen by new partners and old.

Once again ... meant for all to read and understand, but only those it applies to to heed.

Cheers,

Mike

Bryan Hufford
01-06-2009, 05:47 PM
Mike,

Not a problem at all. Appreciate the post.

Now, let's make some money, shall we :D

-Bryan

Sorry about the misinterpretation, Bryan ... that was not meant for any one person. I occasionally point things out in this thread because it's seen by new partners and old.

Once again ... meant for all to read and understand, but only those it applies to to heed.

Cheers,

Mike

Julie Ricklin
01-06-2009, 06:15 PM
Hi! This is Julie and I am new to the forum.

Patrick Warren
01-06-2009, 06:34 PM
Hi my name is Patrick and I am totally new to internet marketing. I just graduated from school in December and I look forward to learning the ropes! All good advice is appreciated. Thanks for having me!

Mike Merz
01-06-2009, 06:35 PM
Hi, Julie and Patrick ... welcome to JV Notify Pro.

Best,

Mike

kishorem
01-07-2009, 06:09 AM
Hello everyone

Kishore M here from Singapore.

I am a forex trainer.
Happy meeting you all here

Mike Merz
01-07-2009, 09:06 AM
Welcome to JVNP, Kishore.

Best,

Mike

charleskirkland
01-07-2009, 03:25 PM
Hi Kishore M

Welcome to the family, if I can do anything for you please let me know.

Thanks
Charles

Pas Irvanus
01-08-2009, 01:50 AM
Hi everyone,
I am Pas Irvanus, from Indonesia
I joint this forum, because I hear that I can get first information if a big product will he launch.

Oh, I have been a year in affiliate marketing.

thanks,

Pas Irvanus

imported_Kim Roach
01-08-2009, 09:10 AM
Hey Pas,

Welcome to JVPro!

There are a TON of great people here and the forums
are filled with golden nuggets.

Looking forward to your posts!

- Kim

JG Michel Blais
01-09-2009, 11:18 AM
Hello Everyone,

My name is Jon Michael Blais, from Montreal. I joined this forum way back in April 2008, but never really got involved. I've been marketing online for over two years and that kind of kept me busy. I realize that was a mistake.

I've heard a lot about this forum lately and you too Mike... so now I'm going to pay attention. Thanks for having me!

tenno
01-09-2009, 12:39 PM
Hi everebody!

Just call me Tenno.. from Klang..and I am new to all of this.
I believe, this forum is going to give me a great deal of knowledge and am looking forward to conversing often. Also looking forward to making some $$$ and want to learn something new for me...

Have a Great New Years!

mikencm
01-09-2009, 10:04 PM
Hi Mike (and everyone),

What a great place!

Mike McMillan here. I have been into publishing instructional materials for teachers for 15 years. I used the old school method of sending out printed catalogs (and paying postage)--yeouch--on 80,000 of them a year. The last two years I've been selling my own ebooks to both teachers and folks in the IM niche. I know I'll learn a lot and hopefully contribute too!

P.S. Hey Mike, you friended me on Facebook last month when I set up there and I only had three friends at the time. You increased my connections by 33%--if I could only get conversion rates like that on my sales pages! Ha, ha...

mikencm
01-09-2009, 10:07 PM
Okay, I see how posts come up now. I guess I should use my real name rather than the user name I set up with. I'll change my user name in a minute. Sorry about that! My actual name is Mike McMillan.

paul hollis
01-10-2009, 01:38 AM
g'day guys hello from an ozy nut.have heard some really good things about m & you the007 crew.sorry couldnt help it. anyway dont know any of you yet but that will change hopefully .i believe in the positive mind set ,and it is very obvious that this group has the same .look forward to ideas input & working with who nows who . keep walking paul ;D ;D

Brad Hamilton
01-10-2009, 03:37 AM
Happy New Year everyone, my name is Brad Hamilton from Morgan Hill, CA. I'm in the middle of my first JV! I'm very excited with the results because my email list has added over 600 people in the past 3 weeks. It's a pleasure to work with people who are dedicated and all want to see people be successful.

I look forward to meeting many of you in the future!

Warmest regards,
Brad Hamilton

Mike Merz
01-10-2009, 02:38 PM
Pas, Jon, Tenno, Mike, Paul, and Brad ... welcome to JV Notify Pro.

Sorry it took me so long to pull the welcome wagon around to greet you ... and thanks to Charles and Kim for holding down the fort. ;)

Cheers,

Mike

dontheinfoguy
01-10-2009, 09:05 PM
Howdy, everyone I'm new to the JV world. I'm looking forward to possibly meeting some cool people, and contributing where I can.

imported_Kim Roach
01-10-2009, 09:25 PM
Hey Don,

Welcome to the forums!

Be sure to check out the archives here to get a wealth of information about joint ventures, along with some excellent marketing tips.

Looking forward to checking out your future posts.

- Kim

Audrey Thorne
01-11-2009, 03:18 PM
Hello All!

My name is Audrey Thorne, and I'm a newbie of the first order. :)

Looking forward to learning,

Audrey

Mike Merz
01-12-2009, 04:52 PM
Don & Audrey ... welcome aboard.

Best,

Mike

edc
01-13-2009, 12:03 AM
My name is Everett, and I'm looking to partner up on my new ebook (my first product in the IM space). I look forward to working with some of you and learning from all of you.

-e-

Mike Merz
01-13-2009, 09:17 AM
Welcome, Everett ... and please check out READ FIRST - Understanding How JV Notify Pro Works (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/topic,1359.0.html) to help navigate and get the most out of JVNP.

Best,

Mike

Ken Toulou
01-14-2009, 01:09 PM
I heard that this is the place to find good joint ventures and also learn how to promote them. I can use help in both areas.

Thanks,
Ken

Mike Merz
01-14-2009, 01:49 PM
That's good to hear, Ken ... welcome. ;)

Best,

Mike

Jim Roth
01-15-2009, 03:01 AM
Hey Everyone,

My name is Jim Roth and I am a new member, but you probably already new that since I am posting in here. Anyway I am looking forward to talking with many of you.

I tried to upload a picture for my profile, but it kept locking up when I hit "Change Profile". So I will try again later. For now I live in High Ridge, MO with my wife and three dogs.

Well it's a little late so I going to end this and get back to you all later.

Jim Roth

Muhammad Jalloh
01-15-2009, 03:50 AM
Hello Everyone :)

My name is Muhammad Jalloh. I have been a member here for sometime now, though I regret that I have not been contributing as much as I should. I am breaking that circle now.

As for my internet marketing efforts, I am currently involved in creating some Joomla Video Tutorials to help others learn how to create, design and manage their own Joomla websites. In addition to my Joomla projects, I am a poet at heart and-I would like to think ;)- a bookworm.

I am hoping to be of some use to this forum from now on by helping others in whatever small (and hopefully BIG) ways I can. I also hope to draw from the vast ocean of experiences that the members of this forum have.

To Mike and the whole JVNotifyPro team and members, I wish a Happy and Prosperous New Year. :)

Sincerely,
Muhammad Jalloh

Lyn Turberville
01-15-2009, 06:56 AM
Hi everyone

My name is Lyn Turberville. I have been involved in internet marketing for a while now but I am a total newbie to joint venturing. :)

Lindy Tee

imported_Kim Roach
01-15-2009, 08:31 AM
Welcome Jim, Muhammad, and Lyn!

Exciting to see so many new people coming on board.

@Muhammad - Sounds like you're doing some really cool
stuff with Joomla. Hey, I'm a bookworm too!

@Lyn - Hey Lyn, you'll find a ton of great information on
joint ventures in the forum. Lots of golden nuggets!

@Jim - Hope you're able to get you're picture uploaded.
Send me a PM if you need some help.

Cheers!

- Kim

Jamesc
01-15-2009, 08:40 AM
Hello Mike and Community,
My name is James Clendening from Illinois
This is the first time on the site and what a site is. I am new to learning the whole JV process and I am so excited to learning this whole process.
I am also excited to learn from you pros that have paved the way for new guys to learn from your mistakes and successes.
I am a quick study of new things I hope that this opprotunity will be no different. I look forward to being a leader in this endeavor and look
forward to spending some time on the beach with you guys. Thank you Mark for making this business a possibility for me. I will be a part of this forum
actively as well as a voice and member of JV community. I am a sponge for the information you all have to offer and again thank you Mark Merz!
Have a great Thursday all and God Bless All.

James C :)

Jamesc
01-15-2009, 09:15 AM
My apologies Mike I was in a pickle after I was reading a post from Mark thank you Mike Merz and for the record thank you Mark as well
lol

Mike Merz
01-15-2009, 09:42 AM
Welcome, Jim, Muhammad, Lyn & James ... thanks for picking up the slack, Kim. ;)

NP, James ... I've been called worse. ;)

Best,

Mike

Jamie Garside
01-15-2009, 02:13 PM
Hi People,

Jamie Garside here! AKA GoGetta of Offline Treasure Secrets! I see myself as the offline/online marketing guy! ;D

I look forward to making a lot of money with many people on here in 2009 and beyond!

Jamie Garside (GoGetta)

JonOrana
01-15-2009, 05:54 PM
Hello Future Partners!

It's Jon Orana, just registered few minutes ago.

I'm relatively new in Internet Marketing and I'm into Search Engine Marketing niche.

- Jon

Mike Merz
01-15-2009, 06:28 PM
Jamie and Jon ... glad to have you aboard. ;)

Best,

Mike

Prabhu
01-16-2009, 06:30 AM
Dear All,

This is Prabhu fm Indonesia, i'm new to this internet marketing field, would like to learn lots of stuff fm your guys. ;)

speacial thx to mr mike , Jonny and JV group.

brgds fm Prabhu

Kim Hernandez
01-16-2009, 08:44 PM
Hi, my name is Kim Hernandez and I’m very excited to learn from other members in this forum, I hope to work with them as well.

alanmag9
01-16-2009, 09:11 PM
You ladies are in the right place for knowledge! I am going to soon launch my first product on February, and I have only JVNP to thank. I knew absolutely nothing about JV's until I joined here. You will find that everyone (especially Mike Merz, the owner) will help you when they can. They will give you advice that many people pay for!

There are a few things to know about the forum. It revolves around finding JV's to promote your product(s), to meet successful people in the internet marketing field, the importance of building opt-in lists, and appealing to people by creating a name for yourself on here. You will also not get partners by asking for their list of 10,000 people. You have to prove to them that you can help them if they help you. Email lists are extremely valuable, so if you do not have one, then you need to make them people on here know the value of your offer before they help you at all.

Having said that, you will learn many things, even if you don't have a product to promote. Many people that come here for help are just affiliates trying to promote other products. You will see that the people here can still help you in that as well.

I wish you both the best of luck in your online ventures, and it's great that you are diminishing your learning curve by joining this forum!

All the best,
Alan
ClickBankReaper.com

FranMurray
01-17-2009, 08:32 PM
Hello Everyone

Hi, I am Francis Murray.

I am a newbie to Product Launches. I am looking forward to learning as much as I can from people who "been there and done that." I have never made or created my own product, but my previous experience has been strictly with affiliate marketing by way of article marketing. (So, obviously not too experienced.)

Anyway thanks for having me. :D

Graham McAndrew
01-18-2009, 10:13 AM
Hi Everyone,

Thought I'd start by providing a little about myself.

My name is Graham McAndrew

I'm from the United Kingdom, and Liverpool in particular.

I began my internet marketing career in 2001. Mine was the classic story that you read about in promotions. I started in this field because I had nowhere to go to...I wasn't just broke, but was also massively in debt and sinking fast.

My first website was built with a borrowed copy of Dreamweaver and 20 cigarettes an hour!

The site was so bad ( I couldnt do graphics, so everything was kind of square in shape..) that it was almost good. Believe it or not I used to get e-mails form customers saying how much they liked the site design. These days although I now spend $1000's on design, we never get a single mail like those early ones.

Ok, I'm not going to bore you with the details, but this early attempt produced over $4.5 million in sales in the first 2 years, which in honesty was more luck than judgemant.
I still have my Million Dollar Mousemat ( complete with coffe stains and cigarette burns ) to remind me of this.

I really look forward to working with you guys. I have built my business using co-operation, and both giving and receiving help.

Best wishes
Graham

Mike Merz
01-18-2009, 10:18 AM
Prabhakaran, Kim, Francis, and Graham ... welcome to JVNP.

... and thanks, Alan, for both stepping in with the welcome wagon, and props. ;)

Best,

Mike

dmarzean
01-19-2009, 10:29 AM
Hello All,

My name is Doug, I have been dabbling in IM for about about 4 years and I am ready to take it to the next level. I have managed to make some decent money and have help a lot of others get started who are also starting to see some decent growth of their own.

I heard about this forum through a friend of mine and thought I would check it out. I must say that I am very impressed so far.

What I am looking to learn here is more about launching my own product. While I have been successful at selling other peoples products I have yet to do anything of my own. I guess I have been comfortable with what I have been doing so why branch out?

Well, with that said, I am looking forward to meeting many new friends and learning much.

Doug

janig
01-19-2009, 01:25 PM
Hey guys,

Jani G here from the UK. not sure if you have heard of me. i have been underground for over a year in affiliate marketing but now have a few products coming out.

i have one proudct, the $50 daily challenge which you may of heard of...

Im glad to be here and network with you all.

hopefully we can build a strong relationship and help each other move forward in our business.

Don't hesitate to pm me if you need anything

look forward to speaking with you soon

Jani G, UK

Mike Merz
01-19-2009, 01:52 PM
Welcome, Doug and Jani.

Doug ... we've got partners of all levels and niches here, so I'm sure if you stay active you'll pick up a lot.

Jani ... always nice to have experienced partners on board to add useful content. Looking forward to your contributions.

Best,

Mike

Muhammad Jalloh
01-19-2009, 09:36 PM
Welcome Jim, Muhammad, and Lyn!

Exciting to see so many new people coming on board.

@Muhammad - Sounds like you're doing some really cool
stuff with Joomla. Hey, I'm a bookworm too!

@Lyn - Hey Lyn, you'll find a ton of great information on
joint ventures in the forum. Lots of golden nuggets!

@Jim - Hope you're able to get you're picture uploaded.
Send me a PM if you need some help.

Cheers!

- Kim

Thanks, Kim.

I am happy to learn that I am not the only one that seems to smell the library wherever I go.

All the best.

@Mike,

Thank you, too :)

Anthony1
01-20-2009, 03:10 PM

Best,

Mike Merz
Owner/Admin

Anthony1
01-20-2009, 03:22 PM
[quote=Mike Merz ]

Best,

Mike Merz
Owner/Admin
Hello Everyone,
My name is Anthony Echelon and I'm a rookie marketer from Southern California.
I hope to meet some good people,gain some knowledge and advice,and contribute in order to advance in the IM business..
I'm very glad to be here and intend to make the most of my time on the JV Notify forum.
Thanks and I look forward,
Anthony Echelon[/color]

Audrey Thorne
01-22-2009, 09:21 PM
I never did do this...

My name is Audrey, I am brand new at AM. Bought "The Millionaire League" on a whim, and just bought CommBlue last week.

I am on my very first campaign, if you could even call it that. I have not much cash for PPC, so it's largely an SEO effort, just to get my feet wet.

There is so much to learn...but I'm motivated. Hope we can help each other!

Joel Peterson
01-22-2009, 11:38 PM
Hey Everyone. Joel Peterson here.

I wanted to introduce myself to the group.

But first I want wanted to say I’m very impressed with a lot of the people and talent I’m seeing around here.

I’d love to hear from each of you and what you are doing. As I read through the different projects and JV offers I get very excited. It’s a great reminder on why I started my Internet Marketing business over 5 years ago.

So let me introduce myself.

I’m a full time Internet Marketer and have been since 2003. I live in Saratoga Springs, Utah with my beautiful wife and 5 kids.

I have three offshore teams that help me run my business. Two of my offices are in India… one in Pune and the other in Chennai. I have a new office in the Philippines that has been going for about 4 months now. For the last 3 years I’ve traveled to India to hang out and work with the team members. I love it there and the people!

Before Internet Marketing I tried about everything in the book. I’ve documented it here on my blog if you care to read about it.

http://joelsnews.com/about-joel/

I’ve done a lot of JV partnerships with people you probably know and some you wouldn’t … most of the time I’ve been behind the scenes. My main business focus has been traffic generating systems. A lot of SEO and PPC systems….I guess you can say, “I’m in the traffic business.”

Well that’s enough about me. I’m excited to hear what everyone is doing and get involved in a few JV deals……I’ve got a few of my own coming up.

Drop me a line. Would love to hear what you are doing.

Joel Peterson

Mike Merz
01-23-2009, 09:47 AM
Welcome, Anthony, Audrey, and Joel.

Anthony ... you're hitting 'quote' instead of simply 'reply', it appears.

Audrey ... read, learn, test, and tweak until you get the desired results ... then continue the process. ;)

Joel ... glad we finally got you in the door. Looking forward to reading more from you.

Best,

Mike

Mark Salter
01-23-2009, 12:54 PM
Hi

My name is Mark Salter, I am almost down under being in South Africa but hoping to move to Oz soon. I live in a great wine and tourism town called Stellenbosch.

I have been in IM for about 2 years now however I have been in IT and ISP systems for around 10 years so know a bit of web/portal development and server admin which has helped.

I started off like everyone else, bought every ebook and a few very expensive courses to eventually get the hang of IM. What really helped is the mentoring I received from Matt Densely in the USA purchased via MikeG.

Although I have been busy and have 2 relatively popular sites; thegiantsofmarketing.com (members area at thegiantsofmarketing.com/members) and besteportal.com I am not really making any significant money and since my IT consulting and IT Technical Architecture contracts have dried up here, I am in huge debt, however still very positive and optimistic.

My experience has touched on almost everything in IM and IT and currently aside from my projects I am also developing membership sites for a US client.

I love Internet Marketing and the target end result of financial freedom and freedom of time, hoping to achieve it this year as it is my make or break year.

I would like to offer all JVNotify members free VIP membership to TGOM - The Giants of Marketing if Mike does not mind me posting it here. All I ask for in return is feedback and suggestions. Currently I have over 600 Free Warrior Forum Private War Room VIP members who have tested and used the site.

Register for a free VIP membership here:
http://www.thegiantsofmarketing.com/members/jvnotify-users.php?mode=newsub

Enjoy
-Mark

Chris.Cox
01-24-2009, 03:21 AM
Hi everyone, the name is Chris, just joined this forum after hearing about it from Michael Rasmussen. I became a web designer about 7 years ago and have recently gotten into internet marketing in the last 2 years. I work full time for an internet consulting company where we cover all the bases of internet tech. In the last 6 months I have been drilling into Affiliate marketing trying to learn everything I can. I joined up with PPC Classroom several months ago and it's been truly amazing what Anik and Amit have done. I hope I can offer my industry advice to others and learn from senior members. This forum seems like alot of fun.

-Chris

Mike Merz
01-24-2009, 12:21 PM
Welcome Mark and Chris.

Mark, though I usually frown on anything but introductions in the intro post ... I'll let it pass, as you're not selling the memberships if they are lifetime VIP ... simply looking for constructive feedback. ;)

Chris, Michael R. is not only one of the first JVNP partners ... he's also one of the most productive, and a longtime friend. Not a bad fella to associate yourself with. ;)

Best,

Mike

Kamran Chowdhury
01-24-2009, 04:08 PM
Hi I am Kamran Chowdhury and I live in Dubai, the city of Gold.
I very excited to be a part of this community and I hope I can make myself useful and also learn from all the wonderful people of this forum.

Cheers,
Kamran

Mike Merz
01-24-2009, 06:34 PM
Welcome to JVNP, Kamran ... I've heard Dubai is beautiful. Roger Federer practices there in the off season.

Best,

Mike

Robert James
01-24-2009, 10:26 PM
Just stopping By To Say Hello From PA

Chris.Cox
01-25-2009, 01:44 AM
Welcome Chris.

Chris, Michael R. is not only one of the first JVNP partners ... he's also one of the most productive, and a longtime friend. Not a bad fella to associate yourself with. ;)

Best,

Mike

Yes, his products are nothing short of truly amazing. His recent bonus package addon to the NicheBlueprint.com has provided so much value, I can't believe he even gave it away. For any new or seasoned marketer, he's a great resource... to say the least.

David Carleton
01-25-2009, 11:17 PM
Hi David Carleton here from sunny San Diego, CA. Looking forward to listening, learning and creating profitable joint ventures

omichael
01-26-2009, 05:26 AM
Hi all,

I am Michael Olugunna, leaving in Sweden. I am new to this community and i am glad to be a part of the internet BIZ. I am willing to explore and exploit ideas and comprehensive information when needed.

Thanks
Michael Olugunna

Xavier Nelson
01-27-2009, 03:26 PM
Hi everyone,

my name is Xavier Nelson and I admit, I have been quietly sitting on the sidelines, but am looking forward to working together and being more actively engaged.

Here's to your success,
Xavier

fernando_rc
01-27-2009, 07:39 PM
Hi there,
My name is FERNANDO RAMIREZ, I'm from Colombia (latin america) and I'm really really interesred to get started in this internet marketing world.. so hopefully with this valuable source of info, I can speed up my progress and success...
Mike Great idea this site!!! It's worth it a looot

Mike Merz
01-27-2009, 08:36 PM
Robert, David, Michael, Xavier, and Fernando ... welcome. ;)

>Whew!< ... I'm going to have to hire a welcome wagon to keep up! LOL

Best,

Mike

apex friday
01-29-2009, 10:26 AM
Hi there,

I am Apex from Malaysia. I join this forum after jump from link to link on my efforts to solve my financial problem. I am in big financial trouble and i am stressed to solve my debts.However, i have an idea (internet marketing) to implement but i dont have quality leads to promote my idea.

Since i am in financial problem, to make my website flooded with traffic will take time as i dont have money to promote it with PPC. I think the best solution is seeking JV, and thats why i am here.

My target is not much, i need to solve my $50K debts. This debts has cost me my beloved fiancee where she had to leave me due to my financial status.

Oooppss..i am carried away with my personal things, anyway i hope this forum can help me.

Steven
01-29-2009, 05:06 PM
Hi, my name Steve Browning and am here to learn all I can from you all.

Mike Merz
01-29-2009, 06:01 PM
Welcome to JVNP, Apex & Steven.

Best,

Mike

Andy Mason
01-30-2009, 12:43 AM
Hi All,

Great to find you, so this is where you all been, must confess a dear friend told me I might find you here... :P

Looking forward to making a load of new friends and business partners...

Roll on 2009...

Cheers
Andy

visualartist49
01-31-2009, 01:15 PM
Hello Everyone,

My name is Nathan Segal. I was told about Mike by my colleague and mentor, Jeff Mulligan. I was a part of the protege program he was marketing several years ago, created by Terry Dean. I've been involved in Internet Marketing for about 4+ years and have had some success.

I'm extremely interested in joint ventures and I look forward to sharing ideas and opportunities. There's a lot I can offer to this community, but more on that later.

I look forward to learning and contributing to this community.

Regards,

Nathan

onyebuchibeya ugwuanyi
01-31-2009, 09:17 PM
Hello everybody,
My name is onyebuchibeya. This is my first time of being here and I have heard alot about Jvpro and I believe you all can help me to experience the earning power in the internet. My aim is to earn a living from the internet.
Thank you and keeping on charging for the best

Miha Kos
02-01-2009, 08:33 AM
Hello everyone.

My name is Miha Kos.

I am the owner of PapaTiger.com. We sell domain names and hosting at really affordable prices.

I am looking forward to making new friends and working with all of you.

Miha

Patrick C
02-02-2009, 01:08 AM
Hey everyone,

My name is Patrick Carre.

I stumbled upon this forum searching jv forum. I am kinda new to internet marketing and look forward to learning here.

Steve Cowan
02-04-2009, 08:19 AM
Hi,

My name is as per the sign-in and I’m an exiled Brit living is hot and sunny South East Asia. I’ve been marketing online for 3-4 years now and whilst I’ve got quite a few niche sites, have created a few my own products and so on, my main source of income is as a ghostwriter for many leading IM luminaries, most of whom you would know.

It’s only taken me nigh on 18 months to add my first posts, but I promise to try to do better in future… ;D

Steve

DK Fynn
02-04-2009, 09:07 AM
Hello, my name is DK Fynn. I'm a marketing strategist, direct-response copywriter and niche marketer. I'm currently working on promotions for 2 JV Notify Pro members, and looking forward to helping promote the offers of others.

So, what can I say about me? Well, I always say just Google DK Fynn and see what comes up...

imported_Kim Roach
02-04-2009, 09:59 AM
Hey DK,

Welcome to the forums. You'll love it here!

- Kim

Teuku Zulkaryadi
02-04-2009, 08:49 PM
Hello everybody..
My name is Teuku Zulkaryadi. Just join this forum several minutes ago..
I live in Germany and already start learning about internet marketing two years ago. I am willing to learn more from this great forum.. and of course contribute whenever I can..

Let's learn from each other..
See you guys around..

Teuku Zulkaryadi

Mike Merz
02-05-2009, 11:00 AM
OK, here goes ... Andy, Nathan, Onyebuchibeya, Miha, Patrick, Steve, DK, & Teuku ... Welcome!

... and thanks, Kim. ;)

Man ... I've got to clone myself! LOL

Best,

Mike

AMY EDWARDS
02-05-2009, 08:41 PM
Hey gang... I'm new to the boards and wanted to jump in and say hi! I am currently on "extended vacation" from my job and look forward to being around a lot.

Mike Merz
02-06-2009, 10:02 AM
Welcome to JVNP, Amy. ;)

Best,

Mike

AMY EDWARDS
02-06-2009, 10:06 AM
thanks Mike!

Graham Holmes
02-06-2009, 01:59 PM
Hey,

I'm Graham Holmes from the UK (and for once it's not raining)...

Michael Rasmussen said this was a great place to drop by, hang out and network, so "hello"... looking forwarding to developing mutual contacts and I like the professional format here.

Looking forward to mixing with this community.

Jim McGiveron
02-06-2009, 05:20 PM
Hello,
My Name is Jim McGiveron,and I just joined this forum,I bought Jonny Andrews Money Siphon,and this is part of his program,but,I'm still a newbe,
and don't know what I'm doing,really.I've dabbled with Affiliate Marketing,but never made any money.I had a professional writer write 6 articles for me,and made blogs for each article,then submitted to article sights,and haven't made a sale.So,it can be frustrating.But I'm always open minded for help,and tips,better yet to make money for a change.So,your help would be great.I don't know what to promote in here,or even how to do it.Thanks for taking time to read my introduction. :o Jim

AlanEngel
02-06-2009, 06:57 PM
Hi everyone!

My name is Alan Engel and I am fairly new to affiliate marketing. I am a real estate investor and I was recently turned on to using affiliate marketing in order to monetize my leads as a way to supplement my investing income.

In learning what I have so far on internet marketing, I am now looking to eventually expand from simply monetizing my real estate leads to participating in JV launches (as my knowledge grows). :)

I have recently set up accounts with some CPA sites, so now I want to start making money there. I hope to be able to learn a lot about how I can do that from this forum and I look forward to learning as much as possible.

Thanks,

Alan

James Racine
02-07-2009, 03:50 AM
Hey there everyone, James Racine here. And may I say that I'm looking forward to working with all of you to reach success online.

A little bit about me...

Well I've spent the past 8 years making money online - mostly learning things through trial and error.

And in the past year or so I've been developing a major product to be released to the world March 1st of this year.

In my opinion it's all about giving back to the communities that have helped you succeed. Anyways, I think I've rambled on for long enough hehe I'm sure you'll all be hearing more from me over time.

imoneymaking
02-07-2009, 06:30 PM
Hello Everyone,

I've been wanting to join this site for a while. Glad I did.

I've been very successful marketing online over the years in a particular niche. Now it's time to get into others.

Hopefully, I can learn a lot and become active in other launches.

All the best,

Paul

Trameil Ellis
02-08-2009, 12:22 AM
Hi. My name is Trameil Ellis. I'm still somewhat new to internet marketing. I joined primarily to learn about the business side of things, as well as help out wherever I can.

I look forward to working with you all while I learn. ;D

Robin Chan
02-08-2009, 07:01 AM
Hi everyone. My name is Robin Chan and I'm from Hong Kong. I'm totally new to interent marketing. However, I'm very motivated and dedicated to take actions that will lead to my success.

It's nice to be here as I know I'll be learning from the most successful people in the industry. I'm looking forward to learning from anyone of you.

Stephen Ng
02-08-2009, 08:31 AM
Hi,

This is Stephen Ng from Autopilot Cash Secret.

Have been lurking this forum for a while but never participated. I have been in IM for 2 years and achieve some great successes.

Hope that my contribution can bring to you some benefits.

Thanks,
Stephen

Mike Merz
02-08-2009, 09:20 AM
Welcome ... Graham, Jim, Alan, James, Paul, Trameil, Robin, and Stephen!

>Whew!<

I feel like Miss Louise at the end of Romper Room! LOL

Looking forward to interacting with you all. ;)

Best,

Mike

Rowena
02-08-2009, 11:47 AM
Good afternoon JV notify members,

I am relatively new to internet marketing and was led to your site from a program that I am taking from Mike Rasmussen.

I look forward to finding out more from people who have been where I stand now and have made progress.

I have been loving the information that I have learned over the past several months and am now looking forward to taking actions and implementing all of these great ideas.

Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your group.

Rowena Stein :D

Sagar Mehta
02-08-2009, 03:33 PM
Hi everyone,

My name is Sagar Mehta. I'm a full time internet marketer, although I'll be joining an MBA program in May this year.

My main competency is writing. I've written a number of articles, ebooks, short reports and email series for myself and my clients. I also love the 'tech' side of Internet Marketing (installing scripts, tweaking and basic editing and the like)

I've created a couple of products myself in the IM niche and otherwise and would like to scale my business to a higher level this year.

Looking forward to interacting with the community here. I'm sure I'll be able to add something of value in return of whatever I learn here :)

Warmest Regards,
Sagar

Jason Ng
02-09-2009, 06:53 AM
Hi,

Jason Ng here. I'm here to make friends as well as make money. Let's party ! Let's JV !

Mike Merz
02-09-2009, 11:30 AM
Rowena, Sagar, and Jason ... welcome to JV Notify Pro.

Once you familiarize yourselves with how things work here, I'm sure you'll enjoy it and prosper.

Best,

Mike

Jim McGiveron
02-09-2009, 03:54 PM
Hi,
Can someone please explain how to get started in here..:) Thanks Jim McGiveron

luke judge
02-09-2009, 05:25 PM
Hi everyone, my name is luke judge and I have been an affiliate marketer for several years, I have just created my first product based on my online experiances and put it all together in a step by step monthly membership site for newbies.
Hopefully I will find some great jv partnerships in here
Looking forward to working with you all

Luke Judge

Markus Allen
02-09-2009, 06:16 PM
Long time no see, Mike. Markus Allen here.

I was reading a post at Ablake.net and someone recommended your board here.

That reminded me to add you forum to my Million Dollar Rolodex. Take a look:

http://www.fetch123.com/artwork/Rolodex-JVNotify.png

Let me know if the entry works for you, Mike.

Mike Merz
02-09-2009, 07:37 PM
Welcome, Jim, Luke, and Markus. ;)

Jim ... your best bet is to start here: READ FIRST - Understanding How JV Notify Pro Works (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/topic,1359.0.html)

Luke ... glad to have you. Feel free to post your profile and JV announcement here: JV Notify Pro Partner JV Offers And Profiles (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/board,5.0.html)

Markus ... how are you, 'old' friend?

What a pleasure and honor to have you here ... thanks for the props, and adding JVNP to your infamous Million Dollar Rolodex.

The only omission is the 'Pro' ... JV Notify Pro. Everything else is just fine. I'm looking forward to reading your contributions.

We have some major changes in store for the coming months that will no doubt knock your socks off ... stay tuned. ;)

Best,

Mike

racso316
02-09-2009, 07:38 PM
oops, i just created a topic introducing myself. sorry about that.
well im oscar from nyc. total newbie, trying to learn and make some $$$ as i see u guys have in ur screenshots!

Markus Allen
02-09-2009, 08:37 PM
Markus ... how are you, 'old' friend?

What a pleasure and honor to have you here ... thanks for the props, and adding JVNP to your infamous Million Dollar Rolodex.

The only omission is the 'Pro' ... JV Notify Pro. Everything else is just fine. I'm looking forward to reading your contributions.

We have some major changes in store for the coming months that will no doubt knock your socks off ... stay tuned. ;)

Best,

Mike

I'm well, Mike. Thanks for asking.

Got it... JV Notify Pro -- I thought the "Pro" was the paid membership part. My bad. Fixed in my system.

Dana Willhoit
02-10-2009, 09:39 AM
Hi everyone, just joined today, on the recommendation of Craig Beckta, and it looks like a wonderful place to be! I'm on the Warrior Forum a lot under the name Dana_W. I have one info product, Twitter Goldrush, which I've sold entirely through the Warrior Forum so far, and have had huge success with, so I'm looking to expand and get into some full on product launches.

Other than that, I make my living writing press releases; I am a former newspaper reporter. I get almost all of my press release clients from Twitter, so I created my Twitter book showing people how to do the same thing.

I'm new to the whole product launch process, but I've been studying it avidly, and I look forward to learning from y'all!

imported_Kim Roach
02-10-2009, 09:59 AM
Hey Dana!

Good to see you here girl!

I've seen you a lot on the Warrior Forum and Twitter.

You'll love it here!

- Kim

Dana Willhoit
02-10-2009, 10:00 AM
Awesome! If I'm not following you on Twitter give me your Twitter name so that I can. Thanks!

Mike Merz
02-10-2009, 10:02 AM
Welcome to JVNP, Dana ... I've been following your interactions with my Ol Buddy Marlon on Twitter. ;) Glad to have you aboard, and looking forward to your contributions.

Markus: I thought the "Pro" was the paid membership part ...

Paid membership part is in the works, Markus ... that's part of the slightly down the road a piece Major update. ;)

Kim ... yer fast on the draw, Girl! LOL You responded while I was tinkering with my post. Glad to see you're on YOUR toes, at least. ;)

Best,

Mike

Earl Stringer
02-10-2009, 08:55 PM
Hello,

My name is Earl Stringer and I am really excited about being part of this community. I can't wait to start learning and working with alot of you guys!

DaCosta Brathwaite
02-11-2009, 02:28 AM
Hi, my name is Dax. Two weeks ago I bought my first make money online thing. Two weeks later, I learned a lot, but haven't actually made any money yet. I now see that this is gonna be a lot of hard work - more work than the sales page would lead you to believe. Well, time to buckle down I guess.

Mike Merz
02-11-2009, 02:03 PM
Welcome, Earl & Dax ... if you're into JV Marketing, I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. ;)

Best,

Mike

Jim Allen
02-11-2009, 05:50 PM
Hi guys! Im an Internet Marketing newb, Im glad someone steered me toward this site. Im hopeful that my IM exerperience will be successful and hope yours continue to do so! :D

alvinhuang
02-12-2009, 01:05 AM
Hi all,

My company mainly operates in the self improvement niches but we are slowly moving into the IM niche. We also provide SEO consultation services to various MNCs and SMEs in my country.

Glad to be part of this community. I'm sure I will be learning alot with regards to Joint Venturing. =)

Regards,
Alvin Huang

dynamicrevelation
02-12-2009, 02:08 AM
Hello everyone my name is Jeromy Clark.

I'm excited to be part of this group, and am hoping to learn from everyone. I'm told this is where I can find the "IM Pro's."

Right now, I don't have much to offer, but I'm hoping I can change that. I've been doing great at repeatedly messing up my "making money on-line" venture for over a year now, so hopefully I can be put on the right track.

If I add it all up, I might have made a "modest" $8,000- not exactly bragging rights, considering that's a bunch of "flukes" stretched across 18 1/2 months.

I have tried several techniques and bought a LOT of material, and it either didn't work that well or I screwed it up time and again.

I never asked for a refund for any of them, because to actually employ these strategies, the time consumed goes way beyond the trial period. I had to give them a real honest run-through. That, or I could have just done it wrong... I dunno.

Either way, I am the common factor.

My goal with all of this is to just give my family a good life and have the time to enjoy it with them (but if things get better than that, I won't complain). I just hope I still have a family when I get there.

Any help is VERY welcome.

I look forward to what's in store.

Jeromy

pbkishore
02-12-2009, 08:00 AM
Hi everyone, I am from India doing IM fulltime.
I just joined today, on Craig Beckta's recommendation. A great place to be in!

Mike Merz
02-12-2009, 09:59 AM
Jim, Alvi, Jeromy, and Kishore ... welcome to JV Notify Pro.

Be sure to check out READ FIRST - Understanding How JV Notify Pro Works (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/topic,1359.0.html) to get started on the right foot, and get the most out of JVNP.

Best,

Mike

Leslie Personeus
02-12-2009, 11:24 AM
Hello everyone!
I am another newbie but learning as fast as I can. It's like learning another language, but I'm determined to get it.
About me - I'm a mortgage underwriter of over 15 yrs but guess what- no one is hiring underwriters these days! Also have to admit I was tired of being leg-chained to a desk. I am also in the process of loosing 15 investment properties to foreclosure (but that's a story for another day)

I look forward to learning a lot from the community here and making an income to replace my "Day Job". I'm may be older than most people here, but I'm still willing to learn!
Thanks for being out there for all of us!

Matt52
02-12-2009, 03:09 PM
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to drop in and say hi. I have run a few jv launches from this forum already and I look forward to taking in all that this community has to offer.

Matt

Bill Ross
02-12-2009, 03:26 PM
Hi Fellow Marketers!

Been doing this for a few years now and just love it! I hope you all find great success online. If I can ever help anyone just let me know.

Bill

Heather_R
02-13-2009, 05:44 AM
Hey everyone!

I'm Heather, and I'm new to the whole world of JV's an such... I'm really hoping to meet some new friends here and being able get a successful business going.

Hope to talk to you all soon.

Aysha Kalim
02-14-2009, 04:19 AM
Hello everyone,
This is Aysha from Singapore. I'm very glad to join Jvnotify and I'm absolutely a newbie for internet marketing. Want to learn more from here and of course make some $$ ;D.

JustinHart
02-14-2009, 01:05 PM
Hi Everyone - name is Justin... I'm new to JV and I'm pumped to hit the ground running. See you around the forums!

Mike Merz
02-14-2009, 01:20 PM
Leslie, Matthew, Bill, Heather, Aysha, and Justin .... welcome to JV Notify Pro.

Hope you have a great Valentine's Day, as well.

Best,

Mike

Dan and Jason Morrison
02-15-2009, 06:36 AM
Hello Everbody,

The name is Jason Morrison. My friends call me Jay. I have been in IM for about a year and everything is starting to get clear. I want everyone to know that I will do my best. Let's make 2009 our year!
Oh..Yeah nice to meet all everyone!

To Our Success,
Jason Morrison

Alex M. Bacon
02-15-2009, 06:39 PM
Thanks for great forum Mike,

Alex is here

I'm not new in affiliate marketing world, but new in JV world.
I've just launched one product and I hope to learn more in this hot world.

All what I want here is learning then learning then helping other newbies to learn.

Knowledge is the only source for $$$

zach widmayer
02-16-2009, 06:29 AM
Hi everyone!

My name is Zach Widmayer. Been into IM for awhile but have been stuck in gear for awhile. Really trying to take action and make some serious income online. Looking forward to getting and giving advice, although it will probably be more receiving at first. Just want to say thanks for having me and looking forward to success for and from everyone.

Elizabeth Bernhard
02-17-2009, 05:20 PM
Greetings!
I am new to the Forum. What a great place to get info. I am looking forward to reading it all.

Elizabeth

Mike Merz
02-17-2009, 05:21 PM
Jason, Alex, Zach, and Elizabeth ... welcome to JV Notify Pro.

Best,

Mike

Jmancalifornia
02-17-2009, 06:00 PM
Hi there,

Justin from Central California.

Does anyone know of an indepth training program as to how to setup and promote all these JV notifications I'm receiving in my email? or maybe some ways to do a search for this? I don't know the correct phrase to use in an online search.

Was once with Google Conquest and they touched on prelaunch marketing and review pages but left too many unanswered questions.

JCTownend
02-18-2009, 12:04 PM
Hello

Joe Townend here from Tucson, AZ. Just getting started. Look forward to learning and contributing.

Regards

Joe

ibemarketing
02-19-2009, 01:27 PM
Hi My Name is Ola Abitogun. I am a Real Estate Professional, a shortsale expert to be exact for the past 4-5 years, before the crisis. Unfortunately, due to the crisis/recession, hungry realtors has bombarded the business. I still work but a lot more challenging.

I just entered affiliate/marketing and I am working on the 3rd product. I hope being a member of this community will help my new business. I must say, just reading through has not been that straightforward to understand. But I am willing to stick around until it does. Same formula I used to become a successful shortsale expert.

Ola Abitogun

Mikko Korhonen
02-19-2009, 03:15 PM
Hi,

It is Mikko Korhonen from Finland, long experience in sales, marketing and internet technology for others... Been a lurker in this forum for too long, now it is time for me to activate.

I have done small IM projects over since 2004, trying to learn, and now i am really getting in to it.

I have skills in sales and direct marketing, and also in Internet technologies.

Hope to be of help to all you guys!

All the best,

Mikko

Mike Merz
02-19-2009, 07:21 PM
Welcome Justin, Joe, Ola, and Mikko.

Ola ... though I'll make understanding the way this site works a no brainer after the soon to come major revision, it really is a pretty simple concept.

New partners introduce themselves in this thread ... then introduce their business and JV offer in one of two other categories made specifically for those looking for either JV partners for their product launch ... or single co promotion partners to build reciprocal relationships one at a time on more of a rolling basis.

Once that is done ... link to your announcement in your sig file, post and reply in the main discussion forum ... and start winning respect and credibility among your fellow partners so when the time comes for you to request a premium JV announcement ... which for partner's interest sake is balanced between high profile launches and partner launches, you'll have already started the ball rolling and should interest a reasonable number of potential partners ... entirely up to your JV letter, your product, and you. ;)

Hope that makes it a little easier to understand ... until we can get the new and improved JVNotifyPro.com up and running. ;)

Best,

Mike

Mark Winder
02-19-2009, 08:21 PM
Hi there! My name is Mark Winder and I'm the JV Manager for Glen Hopkins (best selling author of Lucrative List Building, and more recently creator of NetSuccess Systems and The NetSuccess Formula).

Glen has built a wide variety of Internet Marketing products ranging from beginner "how to" products, to complete advanced systems presented in a home-study-style course. Essentially we have something for every level of marketer and something for every level of promoter.

My goal here on this site is to connect and network with other JV Managers, as well as to build my contact list of great affiliates and Joint Venture partners.

I'm looking forward to meeting as many people as possible here! Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions, or if I can help you in any way.

All the best,

- Mark.

Mike Merz
02-20-2009, 08:13 AM
Nice to meet you, Mark ... Glen is an old friend, and fellow JV Notify Pro partner.

I'm hoping you'll be up to fielding as many JV Marketing related questions as you can to add value to our content and specifically aid our newbie to intermediate partner base.

Best,

Mike

Amy Hainz
02-20-2009, 06:13 PM
My name is Amy Hainz, I actually work on the repair side of the aerospace industry and trying to get out of it to start working full-time online. I was told this is a great place to learn and help people, so here I am! Look forward to working with everybody! ;D

Fodhil Abbaci
02-20-2009, 08:45 PM
Hi everyone,

Fodhil Abbaci here, presently I have full-time job, beside of that I have been in IM since 2005 as part-time.

JV for me it's new, due to busy time couldn't deal with everything and anything, so I decided today to give a go, exchange and share my learning curve with all experienced members in this community..

To our success....

Regards,

Fodhil Abbaci

Stephen Meredith
02-21-2009, 09:53 AM
Hi everybody,
I have been involved with online marketing for about 3 months now. I am looking forward to working with you guys

Johnny Michel
02-21-2009, 12:10 PM
Hi people - Johnny Michel from Denmark here ... ready to listen (read) and learn.

Have a great day,

Johnny Michel.

Mike Merz
02-21-2009, 01:13 PM
Amy, Fodhil, Stephen, and Johnny ... welcome to JVNP.

Take your time and follow the steps in READ FIRST - Understanding How JV Notify Pro Works (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/topic,1359.0.html), and I've no doubt you'll see positive results.

Best,

Mike

Matthew Stacey
02-21-2009, 04:53 PM
Hi All,

Matt Stacey here from England, newbie to this whole thing and looking forward to learning.

Looking forward to working with you.

Regards,

Matt

Mike Merz
02-22-2009, 09:39 AM
Welcome to JVNP, Matt ... we've plenty of Brits, here. You'll feel right at home. ;)

Best,

Mike

HenrydLowther
02-22-2009, 03:37 PM
Hi My name is Henry Lowther I am as new as NEWBIES Get. I am just starting out in IM but hope I will be able to succeed, and with help from groups like this I am sure I will.
Like I said I am new and am looking for a Great place to start. A friend of mine has sent me here to become a member.
I am not sure how I can contribute but I will do my best. Any and all Ideas accepted for me to start my Business in IM.

thank you for accepting me
Henry Lowther

dpepper
02-22-2009, 05:19 PM
Hi I'm Dolores

I've been into Internet Marketing for several years but have decided to get serious and earn back all the money I've spent on Internet Marketing literature :)

I noticed Jon Leger was logged in with me as well, how cool!

I'm sure there are many more of you I've heard of and look forward to working with you all.

Sincerely,
Dolores

Roberto Efflandrin
02-22-2009, 07:12 PM
Hello Dolores,

Hope you have good time here in our community.

To your success.

Rob

Jerling
02-22-2009, 07:29 PM
Hey everyone hows it goin? My name is Jacob and I am new in the world of internet marketing. I am very excited to get started and be on my way to make my first online dollars. I can't wait to get better acquainted with everyone here and am looking foward to working together.

Roberto Efflandrin
02-22-2009, 07:33 PM
Hey everyone hows it goin? My name is Jacob and I am new in the world of internet marketing. I am very excited to get started and be on my way to make my first online dollars. I can't wait to get better acquainted with everyone here and am looking foward to working together.

Welcome Jacob,

Have a nice stay.

Rob

Melford Bibens
02-23-2009, 01:08 PM
My name is Melford Bibens, wife wife Concetta and I are excited to form some new JV relationships...god that sounds kinda dirty... ;D

We own several popular clickbank products, here are the top two-

http://CashMakingPowerSites.com
http://TaxLiensMadeEasy.com

We have several more, in varying genres.

Though our products have done really well thus far, we are full time on the Web, we have a lot more potential for growth and many more products we'd like to release in the near future.

We can't wait to "meet" some new partners and really blow this thing out of the water!

Thanks, Melford & Concetta

Rhys MiCale Livingstone
02-23-2009, 06:47 PM
Good Day All.

My name is Rhys. I am from Washington D.C. via Antigua. I am new to the business of internet marketing and I am very

excited to be a part of this wonderful community. Like most people here, I am looking for success online and achieve

finacial freedom so that i may enjoy life the way God for it to be enjoyed without worrying about my next check in these

troubled times.

I look foward to communicating with all of you at some point in the future and i also want to say a big

THANK YOU to Mike for making this dream more of a reality by bringing all of us here together to network and form

prosperous relationships :D

Thank You again and have a great day.

Rhys MiCale Livingstone

Pieter van Schalkwyk
02-24-2009, 12:40 AM
Hi

I'm Pieter van Schalkwyk from Sydney Australia and relatively new to Internet Marketing even though I've spent a quite few dollars to learn :)

Hope to contribute often

gregw
02-24-2009, 10:08 AM
Hello,

My name is Greg White and I live in a small community just outside of Houston, TX. I'm originally from Cleveland, Ohio, but I've been here since 1981.

I'm the owner/developer of Social Buzz Master, a social media marketing program. Right now, I'm working as a Project Manager/Software Developer for a commercial company serving the Mortgage Industry and located just outside of Houston.

Perhaps things are about to change. ;)

I look forward to working with each of you in some way in the near future.

Greg

Janer
02-24-2009, 10:25 AM
Hello everyone. I can see that this is a great, well established forum and I am looking forward to learning and sharing!

Jane ;)

I will put my sig.file on....!

Billy Bassi
02-25-2009, 10:48 AM
Hi!

Billy here, and I'm a web publisher and online affiliate. I got started in IM with selling my own odd product here and there. I then discovered affiliate marketing and concentrated on it - hard, until I got it working for me, and I am now a full time web publisher of my own products and also work as an affiliate.

Looking forward to providing you with plenty of value from now onwards!

Cheers,

Billy

Mike Merz
02-25-2009, 05:41 PM
Wow ... I step out for a second, and .. ;)

Henry, Dolores, Jacob, Melford & Concetta, Rhys, Pieter, Greg, Janer, and Billy ... Welcome!

... and thanks for filling in as welcome wagon, Roberto. ;)

Best,

Mike

lisa johnston
02-25-2009, 08:54 PM
Hi, my name is Lisa and I am new and look forward to talking to everyone.

Mike Carr
02-25-2009, 09:48 PM
Hi Everyone, Just wanted to introduce myself.

Hope to find some great info and contribute alot on this site.

Cheers

cliff rees
02-26-2009, 05:00 PM
my name is cliff rees
I am from a place called SWANSEA in the UK and just starting out in internet marketing. There seems to be so much information to take onboard .i am looking foreward to learning as much and work together and make a few £$..

Ricky Parker
02-26-2009, 05:15 PM
Just saying hello to everyone. Really dig this site for getting the earlier notifications on launches. Has been a great resource.

CBFrank
02-26-2009, 10:44 PM
Hi,

My name is Frank. I'm new here but I have been online for a few years, mostly affiliates sales, before that Ebay.

Getting ready to Launch my first 2 ClickBank products some time next month, hopefully!

Wonder if I'll soar or crash & burn? ???

Tony Sharpe
02-27-2009, 12:52 PM
Hey everyone - just wanted to do a shout out and say HI!

I'm Tony from the UK - a marketer online for the past 3 years. I have jv'd with some great players and well known names, and hope to do the same in here ;D

I have been blessed with determination which has allowed me to become an all-rounder nailing - graphics - video - product creation and websites as a side 'thang' lol

I very much look forward to both working and helping others to have a very successful 2009.

Thanks,

Tony.

Mike Merz
02-27-2009, 01:01 PM
Lisa, Mike, Cliff, Ricky, Frank, and Tony ... welcome to JV Notify Pro.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it here ... the more you put in, the more you'll get out ... no doubt. ;)

Best,

Mike

coachmiami
02-27-2009, 03:39 PM
Online since having a Tandy 1000, using compuserve and still haven't figured it out!

Income is from a horse farm (http://highcountrystables.com) and helping local businesses SEO (setting up SemPro blogs and using video, SM, etc).

Spent a year setting up http://self-improvement-lounge.com membership site and just can't get it going (yet!)

Want to get into affiliate sales if possible.

Looks like the place to learn!

Thanks
Miami

http://miamiphillips.com
http://webwidewizards.com
http://sil4u.com/quiz

Roberto Efflandrin
02-27-2009, 06:38 PM
Hope you all have a nice and profitable time here.

Rob

Russ Reynolds
02-28-2009, 08:20 AM
Hello everybody,

My name is Russ Reynolds, I am a copywriter
and marketer looking to form partnerships
with other marketers.

I don't know how I missed this community
before ???

Looking forward to getting to know many
of you.

Russ

Mike Merz
02-28-2009, 01:11 PM
Welcome to JVNP, Miami & Russ.

Mutual goal here is to help each other succeed ... doesn't get much better than that. ;)

Best,

Mike

Nathan Hangen
03-01-2009, 05:10 AM
Awesome community, can't believe it took me so long to find it. Guess the idea of JV just seemed to far "out there" for me until now.

As I read through here, I've already found a lot of good information that I couldn't find elsewhere.

My background is in a bit of niche marketing, branding, and affiliate marketing. I really want to tackle the clickbank beast (2 sales to date), but I've been doing well otherwise.

My main focus now is building up lists, which I've been slow at doing. I am also looking to get that full-time income in place for when I leave the military in a little over a year. I'm getting close, but not there yet.

Thanks for the great place to hang out.

Nathan

Mike Merz
03-01-2009, 09:23 AM
Glad you like what you see, Nathan. ;)

But the whole is equal to the sum of it's parts ... without our fellow partner's contributions, we're nothing. Looking forward to reading your contributions.

Best,

Mike

Shawn Horwood
03-02-2009, 12:47 AM
Hey everybody!

My name is Shawn Horwood. I am an 18 year old university student and internet marketer.
My specialty is using Web 2.0 to dominate the search engines, especially for product launches.

I have been on the email list for JVNP, and I have promoted a few of the product launches,
but I have not actually been on the forum and properly introduced myself.

I have a product that I am currently working on improving and adding some pretty cool stuff,
and so I decided I should spend some time on this forum and get to know some of you before I
launch.

I look forward to helping promote people's launches and getting to know you all over the next while.
I also hope that in a month or so some of you will be able to promote my product launch!

Shawn Horwood
http://www.googledominationguide.com

Mike Merz
03-02-2009, 08:50 AM
Deja Vu all over again, Shawn .. ;)

Looking forward to reading your contributions.

Best,

Mike

coachmiami
03-02-2009, 01:06 PM
Welcome to JVNP, Miami & Russ.

Mutual goal here is to help each other succeed ... doesn't get much better than that. ;)

Best,

Mike

I'm all for that. Mike - I posted under the weekly chat as interested. Was this helpful/worthwhile? Anything I can do to make it work?

Miami

Aaron Myers
03-02-2009, 07:25 PM
Greetings!

My name is Aaron. I am brand spanking new here and looking forward to meeting and possibly working with all of you.

Yvette Parham
03-03-2009, 01:32 PM
Hello to Everyone,

My name is Yvette Parham. I was told this is the place to be so I'm here. :D I hope to have fun and make some $$ working with all of you.

James Fowlkes
03-04-2009, 09:55 PM
Hi, my name is James Fowlkes and my goal is to achieve a comfortable lifestyle, put money away for the future, and have time to enjoy life, family and friends. I can't wait to work with many of you here on joint ventures. Let's make some serious money and educate/help people at the same time,... together!

You with me?

Cheers!

johnpetrov
03-05-2009, 05:13 AM
My name is John Petrov - you may or may not know who I am, and that's OK.
I am the creator of the Attractor Genie - the first "Law Of Attraction Software"
http://www.attractorgenie.com

I look forward to meeting you all very soon.
Regards,
John

:)

Grahamh
03-05-2009, 09:59 AM
Hi Mike,

Graham Hawarth here from the UK.

If you look hard enough, everything turns up on Google eventually ;D

I found your site when I was searching for Chris Carpenter so that I could join his affiliate prog for gcdetective.

Been around on the Internet for quite a few years and have some sites including membership . But I'm not here to look for JVs on those.

Want to concentrate on affiliate sales, so will be interested in products that are coming up to pre-launch.

Got my feet wet on the Fapturbo launch and made good money - so I'm bitten by the bug.

I'm one of the small guys - looking to grow and get to know more marketers.

Graham

Mike Merz
03-05-2009, 10:53 AM
Aaron, Yvette, James, John, and Graham ... welcome to JVNP.

Miami ... if I can't get the JV Chat set up before the upgrade, myself ... I'll see if I can coerce Charles, Chris D., Craig ... or one of our other active partners, to get the ball rolling one day soon. Of course, any help getting me off my duff is always appreciated. ;)

Best,

Mike

Shane Copp
03-05-2009, 01:57 PM
Hello Mike and Everyone else on the forum!

My name is Shane Copp from chilly Winnipeg , Canada and after many years of following the IM market I'm past my fear and jumping in with both feet! I look forward to working with all of you and making some new friends and business partners!

All The Best,
ShaneO

Ken Harbour
03-05-2009, 01:59 PM
Hello Mike and greetings to all the members here!

My name is Ken Harbour. I am an UK based businessman with around 7 years experience in online retail. I hope to form some sound relationships so that I can start to learn the tools of the trade in this arena. Fresh as a daisy!

Looking forward to ditching the shiny Brogues for some Jandals!

Ken

Michael Malone
03-05-2009, 07:33 PM
Hi all, my name is Michael Malone and while I have been into IM for a while (3 or 4 months) I am just starting to get serious... :) I am really a newbie who wants to be around others who are successful and are positive. I have Lot's to learn and look forward to working with you guys.

John Kitchens
03-05-2009, 09:57 PM
Hello Everyone,

John Kitchens from Georgia here. I am web designer, and I have been dabbling in IM for a few months now. I am a Global Moderator on another forum dedicated to two IM products that I am a user of. I don't think I can tell the name of the forum here. (I don't want to violate the rules on my first post)

Anyway I have been receiving the JVNotify e-mails for a while now and haven't done anything with them until today that is.

I am promoting my first JV and am hopeful in continuing my efforts.

I am glad to be here!

John Kitchens

TomP
03-05-2009, 11:21 PM
Thanks Mike and hello to everyone here. I have been working in the IT industry for years and I am looking forward to diving into this Internet Marketing adventure.

Best wishes to everyone
Tom...

rallenk
03-06-2009, 08:02 AM
Hey Folks,

Bob Kimball here from St Louis, MO.

I was inspired by Jay Diebolt's GoogleSlapper to drop in.
Like what I see. Can I hang around awhile?

Make it a Great Day!

Bob

Ludwig Loedolff
03-06-2009, 08:14 AM
Hi Everyone,

My name is Ludwig Loedolff from South Africa. I am in the IT industry mostly working with VMware. I am brand new to Internet Marketing and looking forward to make a success of it and extra cash part time.

Any tips welcome.

Enjoy your day

Regards,

Ludwig

Mike Merz
03-06-2009, 09:20 AM
Shane, Ken, Michael, John, Tom, Robert, and Ludwig ... >whew< ... Welcome!

How did I manage to get so backed up in such a short time? LOL

Best,

Mike

seanint
03-07-2009, 07:18 AM
Hi Everyone,

My name is Sean Integlia from Rhode Island. I have been studying Online Marketing for a short time and was referred here by Jonny Andrews. I am really looking forward to
working with all of you.

Sean Integlia

mdulisse
03-07-2009, 08:21 AM
Hello Mike and everybody, I've been using JVNotify for almost 1 year now, and have not formally introduced myself.

I reside in Prince Edward Island, Canada, and have 3 wonderful children.

With JVNotify, I have made many friends, formed many partnerships, and as a result, have done a lot of business.

Thank you Mike for letting us know about all the launches.

Dale Sampson
03-07-2009, 07:34 PM
My name is Dale Sampson and I appreciate being invited to join JV Notify Pro. I am looking forward to working with fellow members and form relationships that will benefit us all.

Thank You,

Dale Sampson