PDA

View Full Version : INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13

Mike Merz
03-27-2012, 12:51 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Rich .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

emma powell
03-29-2012, 10:32 PM
Hiya!

Just new to JV Notify Pro - looking forward to meeting with alot of IMers and working together to get some cash flowing

I will now pop on over to JV services and make a listing of services.... see you there =)

Emma Powell

Sky Romero
03-30-2012, 10:48 PM
Hey Everybody,
New to the site but not new to IM. I am excited to be here and meet some JV's and IM'ers a like. I am about to do my first WSO launch April 2nd. Never seen before Linkedin Automation Software called Li ASSIST. Im pretty excited. I look forward to interacting on this site. Cheers,
Sky

Mike Merz
03-31-2012, 11:57 AM
Welcome aboard JVNP 2.0, Emma + Sky. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Josh Precht
04-05-2012, 05:18 PM
Hey everyone!

New to the site, but I've been involved in internet marketing for about 6 years now. Looking to make some great connections, and learn from others.

Mike Merz
04-05-2012, 05:39 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Josh ... looking forward to reading details of your experiences. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Cristina
04-07-2012, 03:17 PM
Hello everyone,

This thread is the first I visited here, so I don't have much to say yet.
Sky Romero mentioned he's about to launch his first WSO: Sky is the limit, Romero!
About me: working as a geophysicist and "part time" IM. I find Internet marketing a fabulous environment and I look forward to put my mark on it ;)

I'm interested in Law of Attraction, as you could see on my blog: Law of Attraction Quotes

Looking forward for JV's

Cristina

Mike Merz
04-07-2012, 05:30 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Cristina. ;)

Happy Holidays,

Mike Sr

Mark Gomez
04-08-2012, 12:22 AM
Hello, my name is Mark Anthony Gomez. I am ready to be a part of this family for main reasons. Among them are To learn, be an inspiration to other internet marketers around the world. My basic philosophy of business is simple : Help me, to help you. Together we will succeed. No obstacle is too big for us to overcome.

Regards,
Mark

Stock Certified
04-08-2012, 09:16 PM
Hi everybody! My name is Denise Gabbard, and I am a writer and blogger, and do Marketing for my clients. I live in Ohio with my husband and our yellow Lab-we have three grown kids.

I recently met these awesome folks from Stock Certified and became the Project Manager:) Learning all about JVs and Affiliates as I go...and hoping to learn from all of you with experience in this area of Internet Marketing.

Happy to be here, and thanks to Mike for creating this community for all of us to get to know one another.

Mike Merz
04-09-2012, 08:41 AM
Thanks for coming aboard, Denise ... looking forward to reading more from you. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Eric Nelson
04-12-2012, 05:51 AM
Hi Everybody!

I'm Eric Nelson - an accountant turned internet marketer. Have had some good success with building myself a niche site empire and I'm here to learn more about product launches and plan to get one of them going very soon!

This is a great community and Mike has done an amazing job keeping it alive.

Eric

Mike Merz
04-12-2012, 08:07 AM
Thanks so much for the props, Eric, and welcome to JVNP 2.0 ... do you still get stressed out as we get closer to April 15th? LOL

Cheers,

Mike Sr

john beyer
04-14-2012, 12:15 PM
Hello everyone, I have been in the sales industry for over 20 years and Internet Marketing for the last 10 years but had to step away for 2 years to take care of my sons health issues. Looking forward to working with you.

Karridine
04-14-2012, 10:25 PM
I may be doing this technically incorrectly, but taking action in the right direction is recognized and lauded in these hallowed halls... I'm Kerry Dean, dba online as Karridine, CEO of TeamWorx, Ltd.

I've been a subscriber here for nearly 2 years, but it was only as I was thinking on how to ACTIVATE and MONETIZE a WishList-Member-equipped website that I thought of JV-Notify Pro... then I had difficulties getting my Activation email from AWeber, and Mike graciously and promptly fixed THAT, so here I am.

Although I have learned how to put anybody I want on Page One of Google ( try Googling 'stainless steel screw maker' and note the first THREE entries are mine, beating 5 MILLION competing pages) I never put the HoN Heroes Hangout on Page One because I'm clumsy about getting the website configured at the Plugin level, and then promoted to the more than 80,000 rabid passionate Heroes of Newerth players who might be interested in what we offer there...

If you want to take this membership site to MONETIZED FRUITION, I'll gladly give 75% of all earnings for the first year; and first right of refusal when its time to renew our contract. One percent of the HoN community would be 800 paying clients, and at even $5 per month that's a nice chunk of money.

In support of your efforts, I've written a book about HoN which we/you could use to promote the membership...

So that's who I am, in a nut's shell... busy writing my memoirs, "20 Years to Overnight Success", but maybe YOU can help?

Mike Merz
04-15-2012, 10:09 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Kerry .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Mike Merz
04-15-2012, 10:13 AM
Hello everyone, I have been in the sales industry for over 20 years and Internet Marketing for the last 10 years but had to step away for 2 years to take care of my sons health issues. Looking forward to working with you.

John, sorry to hear of your son's health issues ... welcome back into the mix, and to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Dave Wilkes
04-17-2012, 03:49 AM
Hi everyone. I've done a variety of things during my working life and am now semi retired and living in Southern Spain near Granada, still working as a massage therapist and specializing in pain removal and dealing with emotional issues.

I have been trying half heartedly to build some ongoing online income, mostly in areas of health improvement, but have only managed mediocre results so far.

I am hoping that being a member of JV Notify and mixing with the others members will help give me the boost I need..

igor Griffiths
04-29-2012, 01:33 PM
Well hello, my name is igor Griffiths and having worked as an engineer for over 20 years, communicating with others is most definitely not my strong point, I would rather just keep my head down creating the solutions.

However as my Friend Bertus Engelbrecht pointed out this is not the way of the Internet marketer, so here I am ready to help others in anyway I can and see what good karma sends in my direction.

here's to your continuing success
igor

paul jordan
04-29-2012, 06:10 PM
Hey everyone.. Thought id introduce myself to the other people on this forum :) im not new to IM been doing it just under a year but haven't reached any great heights as yet.. been learning about seo and adsense but decided to venture into this avenue and try my hand at promoting peoples products :)

Anyways hope to talk you guys some time

Paul

Alfonso Gonzalez
04-30-2012, 02:20 AM
Sup everyone!

I've been a JV member for over a year now, I've promoted one or two products but nothing to brag about.

I Just recently got a wake up call from a friend who told me something really interesting and here I am once more giving it all out and this time with a solid strategy that promises to give awesome results.

Don't be surprise if I contact you to be partners in this new adventure :D

Best regards to y'all.

AL!

Mike Merz
04-30-2012, 05:32 AM
Welcome ... officially, Alfonso.

The best way to make a good first impression is to make sure your 'house is in order' before inviting company in ...

To head in the right direction ... post and respond with solid, usable content as often as time allows to help qualify yourself in the eyes of your respective, fellow partners ... start building trust, admiration and credibility on your way to becoming a more attractive potential JV Partner.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Larry
05-02-2012, 07:56 PM
Hey guys,

My name's Larry and I'm glad to be a part of this community. Here to learn. Here to help!

Oh and I represent myself and my twin brother Perry (see my picture) until he creates an account already.

All the best,
Larry

Sean Supplee
05-02-2012, 10:43 PM
Hey Everyone,

My names Sean Supplee I recently joined after talking with a rep over at clickbank for a new product I am putting together and they recommended me here. Id have to say I am glad he did there seems to be a bunch of very smart and talented people here.

A little about me.
I live in USA state of PA and have been an affiliate marketer of 11 years. I am now a site and product creator of 3 years and still enjoy promoting others.

Feel free to connect with me!
Sean Supplee

Mike Merz
05-03-2012, 05:16 PM
Larry and Sean, welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Waiman Yau
05-05-2012, 04:19 AM
Hi All,

New here and looking forwards to get involved in marketing others peoples new products as an affiliate.

See you around.
Waiman

bob lee
05-06-2012, 06:26 AM
Hi Everyone,

My Name is Bob Lee from Dubai, I'm currently in the process of creating my own product. It might be available on August this year and hoping for your support. Thank you in advance.

Mike Merz
05-06-2012, 12:25 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Waiman + Bob .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Jason Gayne
05-07-2012, 08:29 PM
Hey everyone my name is Jason Gayne I am from Maine. I am looking forward to the new opportunity's that await me and help to assist. I currently work 6 jobs and am hoping to go down to just one in which I make a difference and make great money along the way.

edi dalyanto
05-09-2012, 12:30 AM
hello, my name edi. I`m from Indonesia. And I want to be the part of this forum and hopefully you can warmly welcome me. thanks

Mike Merz
05-09-2012, 12:29 PM
Jason & Edi ... welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Joe Dale
05-09-2012, 01:07 PM
Hello Everyone, My Name is Joe and I reside in Reno NV, I actually stumbled upon this site looking for potential partners for our line of financial products. From the looks of it, I think I found the right place! I hope to make some solid connections.

All the Best,

Joe

Wilson Chee
05-09-2012, 07:26 PM
Hello Everyone, My name is Wilson. I am looking for good products to promote.

Linda Fulkerson
05-09-2012, 10:03 PM
Hello everyone!

I've been working online as a blogger and blog coach for a while now, but I'm just dipping my toe into Internet Marketing. I live on the edge of the Texas Hill Country and enjoy reading, writing, and traveling.

I'm looking forward to learning from others and sharing my experience & knowledge with the group, too.

Linda Fulkerson

Bob Leschyna
05-10-2012, 12:48 PM
Hello all! I very recently (today) discovered JVNP and would like to introduce myself. Since finishing University in 1988, I spent the bulk of my life in direct marketing with a multinational investment firm (stock broker). Concurrently, I established a sideline (home) business writing software for the investment and communications industries. When the internet arrived, I started to focus my spare time on website design which had evolved into web application development (3 Year College PHP Developer Diploma). In 2006 I left the offline marketing business (investment) to work full time on my home based business (online marketing). Aside from the investment industry and web application development, I have a great working knowledge in network marketing both off and online specializing in direct sales. Currently, my main focus is in the brokering and fostering of strategic alliance services, JV brokering, client acquisition, client reactivation etc. I look forward to lurking and learning, and hopefully provided some value to this forum when possible.

Mike Merz
05-10-2012, 01:35 PM
Joe, Wilson, Linda + Bob ... Welcome!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Richard Miller
05-10-2012, 03:51 PM
Hello everyone. My name is Richard Miller and I've been involved with IM for the past 4 years. Ive tried the waters of different ways to market and bought numerous courses, ebooks, software ect. I've made a little bit of money here and there but nothing to really get me comfortable enough to quit my job as a manager at a restaurant. I recently just hot back involved with IM after taking a break from it and decided to really get serious with it. I must say that if I knew what I know now, I would be a millionaire by now. I formed a actual business around IM, got my LLC and now im constantly working day in and day out. Im currently working on a launch of a product right now in which I hope is successful enough to help me quit my day job so I can be a full time internet marketer. Came here in hopes of acquiring a few JV's to help me get this ball rolling so I can move on to being successful. I have the proper tools and knowledge to do so, just need help building lists and branding my company. Please feel free to contact me if interested. Thanks

Mike Merz
05-11-2012, 09:04 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Richard .. ;)

Always glad to hear from Partners that have encountered road blocks and pitfalls, yet manage to work through them and persevere ... that group includes most of the successful Online Business Folk I know, including yours truly. ;)

As far as attracting JV Partners, you found the right environment ... make yourself more 'attractive', by providing solid content and helpful replies. I believe you'll get further, faster, earning support rather than simply asking for it.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Bertrand Gloudon Bertrand
05-12-2012, 01:56 PM
Hi Everyone my name is Bertrand I am thankful for this opportunity to grow and learn with this great community.I am relatively new to IM so far I have an opt-in mailing list but I don't have a product. Here I hope to develop the skills to become a professional marketer.

George McDaniel George
05-12-2012, 03:36 PM
Hello My Name is George Mc Daniel, And as you have noticed that Iam new here and very excided to be on this program.
I am have been doing internet marketing for a short time now and looking for new affilate offers to partner with on my websites as well for new ones. Iam looking forward to meet fellow marketers and other partners
on this site

Thank You ,
George McDaniel

Mike Merz
05-12-2012, 05:59 PM
Bertrand + George, welcome to JVNP 2.0 .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Meek Banks
05-14-2012, 05:02 PM
Hello,

I am Meek Banks (Money Meek on Warrior). Since the days of AOL, I have been an internet marketer. I didn’t know it then though.

I was 18 when I first discovered affiliate marketing. If I am completely transparent, which I plan to be, my first affiliate program was for an adult chat site. I don’t remember how much money I made, maybe $300 a month (tops). But it was then that I “caught the IM bug.”

I have always believed STRONGLY that there was a way (rather ways) to earn a substantial living online. Even though, today, I have a decent job in software documentation and instructional design and a thriving content writing business (about half of my clients are fellow IMers), the IM bug still gnaws at my heart.

Interestingly enough, I am not materialistic. If you are reading this and have any interest in internet marketing, you have no doubt endured MLM recruitment videos that lure unsuspecting idiots into uber-competitive businesses by flashing images of million-dollar homes, exotic cars, and endless vacations. When I was new to marketing, I was one of those idiots, but materialism was never my key motivation.

The reason I genuinely love internet marketing–I generally love helping others succeed. It is my passion. I believe ANYONE can do this.

Honestly, I am a hardworker with skills that are just plain easy-to-market. I am not bragging, though. I still drive a crappy Nissan and buy all my socks and soap from Wal Mart. In other words, I have enough money to live contently (without stressing over bills), but I do not make enough to significantly change anyone’s life.

Many of the people close to me are struggling financially. I tend to attract people who have BIG dreams, and I love them for it. But most are not equipped to actually achieve those dreams. This is frustrating for them, and me. Realistic dreams take work AND money, but I emphasize work.

I am convinced that if you are willing to work hard and learn some new skills, that there are hundreds of ways to make money online. I have been preaching this gospel for years. But, because I myself am not driving an Enzo or enjoying floor seats next to Jay and Bey, I have few converts. Success begets success. Not everyone can do instructional design or copywriting, so it is not what I wish to teach. But once I am successful at internet marketing, I will be able to show anyone the way.

Most people I know did not say “When I grow up I want to be an internet marketer.” But IM is a very real way to provide the launch pad necessary to achieve other dreams. It is a lucrative means to and end.

Unlike most people, my dream is to be a successful internet marketer, and to teach others the way. It is not a means to an end for me, it is the end itself.

This is my passion. I hope that some of you feel the same way. I have content up the wazoo, and I would love to partner with anyone in the internet marketing niche.

To our combined success,

Meek

Hank Coleman
05-20-2012, 10:01 AM
Hello everyone. My name is Hank Coleman. I've been blogging for over four years in the personal finance space and want to begin launching my own products soon. I stumbled into the Forums, and I am really looking forward to getting to know everyone and to learn.

Nicholas Penrake
05-20-2012, 10:46 AM
Hey Mike, thanks for directing me to this intro link. My name's Nic Penrake. I'm a senior copywriter, with about 15 years' ad agency experience in (mostly) London agencies. I'm also a published novelist, produced writer/director and playwright. And last but not least, I'm working in IM as an affiliate and, more recently, product creator, (so far in the list-building sub-niche).

I look forward to helping out marketers here and broadening my network.

Cheers, Nic

Mike Merz
05-20-2012, 11:31 AM
Meek, Hank + Nicholas ... sorry for being slow, Welcome Wagon wise, as we've had some nice weather here in Jersey the past couple of days. ;)

Welcome to JVNP 2.0!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Ray Cowie
05-22-2012, 09:12 AM
Hi everyone, my name is Ray and I've been online marketing since 2007 with some ongoing success in CPA marketing. I look forward to connecting with like-minded people with a desire to succeed.

To a bright future,

Ray

Gadiel Russell
05-23-2012, 12:30 AM
Hey Guys,

I am Gadi. I'm learning the deep end of affiliate marketing right now and getting my head around the amazing techniques, tools, and strategies. I plan to master the essentials, in time, and position myself to be able to contribute to the wonderful community that I see you guys have built. It's almost a family environment here and almost seems to be more than just about the dollar. :p

I look forward to running across some of you guys on the forums and hopefully working together with some of you all in the near future.

Thanks,

Gadi

Mike Merz
05-23-2012, 09:22 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Ray + Gadi .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Darlene
05-23-2012, 09:41 AM
Hi Everyone,

I am Darlene. I have been trying to earn an online income for quite some time with minimal success, but making a few hundred dollars adsense income was enough to convince me that this online business stuff has potential. :-)

I live in the Caribbean and I currently work at home as a senior development & investment consultant and an "up and coming" internet marketer. I worked many years in the public sector and subsequently in the corporate world before diving into online entrepreneurship. When I am not working, I enjoy walking, baking, volunteering and engaging in Bible study.

I am very interested in non-IM niches (especially self help and women's health) and I am convinced that creating my own product(s) and becoming a successful affiliate marketer is the real key to earning a descent living online. But there is so much that I still need to learn, and that's one of the main reasons that I decided to join this group. I am excited about building relationships and working diligently to form mutually beneficial business alliances.

Thrilled to be here!

Darlene

Mike Merz
05-23-2012, 12:38 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Darlene ... making a name for yourself is a good way to get the ball rolling. Once you start establishing yourself as an accessible content and information resource, you start building admiration, credibility + trust. Showcase that on a website or blog and add a way for visitors to become subscribers (and eventually customers), and you're on your way. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Craig Pullman
05-28-2012, 06:08 AM
Hi, my name is Craig and I am from Australia. I am looking forward to sharing success with others.

Mike Merz
05-28-2012, 09:44 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Craig ... safe to say, you have a lot of company from Down Under in the ranks. ;)

G'Day, Mate .. ;)

Mike Sr

David Robertson
05-29-2012, 12:20 PM
Hey Mikey, howzit goin dude? (Imagine GodFather voice mixed with Cheech Marin hahaha)... Anyway, I'm David from Oz and looking forward to working with people here or one person to start. I am a writer, having written my first book (see sig) and now keen on writing a couple more and have the ideas. Yes I do speak better English when I write, but I like to also be personal with the readers. Been on the net since just after Marlon Sanders began, well probably a few years later when BBS's were popular and the net was text LOL Ran a computer shop for 6 years 18 years ago and have been trying marketing forever but always seem to stumble, I gotta stop buying everything heh heh Well, cheers dude. Wish me luck.

David Robertson
05-29-2012, 12:24 PM
G"Day Craig, did you do a list of some sort heh heh heh heh... nah... Goodonya mate! Cheers

David Robertson
05-29-2012, 12:43 PM
Wow Meek, let's hope you do inherit.... never mind LOL If you aren't materialistic that is great but I believe that 10% of a $Mill is better for charity than 10% of a hundred bucks, so now you have a cause, get out there girl and shake that tree! Cheers from Oz ☺

Mike Merz
05-29-2012, 01:26 PM
David, welcome to JVNP 2.0 ... ;)

And by all means, please feel free to remain prolific ... posting wise, every drop's a hoot! LOL

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Stock Certified
05-30-2012, 12:22 AM
Staying focused is good advice--- I am new to Affiliate Marketing as well-- tons of experience in SEO, Social Media, Content and Copywriting.....now, WHAT to focus on first is the big question? Trying to read and learn from all of you! Thanks for putting this forum together!

Stock Certified
05-30-2012, 12:27 AM
My name is Denise Gabbard, and I am the Project and Editorial Manager for Stock Certified. We just launched our product this week and I am excited about being a part of it, while I am also trying to be a sponge and soak up all the knowledge I can to make this launch successful. The product is awesome--- a stock trading eCourse for beginners, (like me) I've learned so much through the development stages-- and I am interested in hearing what others think about it-- our websites, our marketing materials--- all of it, since I have had a big hand in it all. If anybody can tell me what to focus on first--- as in the above post--- I would be thrilled.

Mike Merz
05-30-2012, 10:15 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Denise.

Always a pleasure to see representatives of niches outside of general Internet Marketing joining the ranks. Please feel free to share your knowledge, doing business in the Stock Trading niche ... in particular.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Nick Night
06-01-2012, 12:20 PM
Hello to all!

My name is Nick Night and I have been creating products ranging from theatrical and television, to online games and educational software for over 30 years. God, I'm old...

I am currently CEO/Co-Founder of Revizzit, a platform for digital content creators. Formerly, I was VP of Television Animation at Exodus Film Group (creators of IGOR), and Director of Production and Lead Game Designer at Kidthing.

I also have internet marketing businesses, and have created online games for companies such as Dr. Seuss Enterprises, National Geographic, Guinness World Records, and scores of original titles. My other passion is writing, and I have several animated properties in development for film and television.

If anyone here needs product development advice, I'm pretty good at it, and happy to help. I do not accept payment for this, I just help where I can!

Hope to meet you all soon!
Cheers,
Nick

Mike Merz
06-01-2012, 01:01 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Nick ... always a treat to have a product development specialist that's willing to provide advice to those in need, feel free to stop by frequently. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Dan Schumann
06-02-2012, 02:56 PM
Hello all,

It's great to be here and have the opportunity to learn from so many outstanding people!

My goal is to help others become more successful. If I can achieve that then I know I will also be successful. I'm looking forward to learning and taking action to make positive things happen.

To all of our success here!

Mike Merz
06-02-2012, 05:29 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Dan ... sounds like you have a solid plan, my man. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Manuel Sebares
06-05-2012, 07:39 AM
Hi all!

My name is Manuel Sebares, I am a software engineer from Canary Islands, Spain.

I have been developing organizer software for Windows since 1999. Check my signature to see my work.

I have just created a launch for the IM niche and I hope to be able to make it a success with the help of this community.

I will be glad to give people advice about how to get organized, if someone needs it :)

Best regards

Mike Merz
06-05-2012, 01:07 PM
You can never have too many experienced Techies on board, I always say, Manuel ... welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hegel
06-12-2012, 08:33 PM
Hello all,

My name is Hegel, glad to be part of this wonderful site (based on what I see so far). I am a social network developer and my goal here is to create long-lasting business relationships and actually have some fun doing it :cool:

Very happy to be here

Khoza I Rapiya
06-13-2012, 03:44 AM
Hi! My name is Khoza from South Africa. I would really classify myself as a newbie in the internet business, self taught.

I designed and published my first website in 2004. I made this talent a business teaching to interested people and have learnt that there is a living to be made in internet marketing you just need the right tools.

I also feel strongly about guidance for newbies on the internet in choosing the right products to sell, buy and use. It was very frustrating for me when I started, learning new things and being misled by crooks selling unreliable products just to siphon money out of unsuspecting trusting people like me just to make a quick buck.

I'm looking forward to interacting with the community here and anticipating the wealth of information that I know will be gained.

Jane Tabachnick
06-13-2012, 06:41 AM
Hi

I have been marketing online for over 15 years - one part geek, I love technology and how it can be used for marketing. I am passionate about content strategy and marketing, product creation - my main interest is creating marketing and publicity utility tools and apps.....

I am a Jeff Walker trained product launch manager; currently working as an affiliate manager.

I am a great wealth of resources, and sometimes seemingly useless trivia - so if you need something - a resource, tool or..... please hit me up.

and last, but not least - Thanks Mike for creating this great forum!

Jane

Mike Merz
06-13-2012, 09:28 AM
Hegel, Khoza + Jane ... welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

"and last, but not least - Thanks Mike for creating this great forum!"

Thank You for being a part of it, Jane .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

KING KGO Taioe
06-20-2012, 06:13 AM
Hello My name is KING KGO from South Africa and am looking forward to working with you all

Mike Merz
06-20-2012, 08:22 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, King KGO .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Michael Griffiths
06-23-2012, 08:36 PM
Hi Mike and All JVPro Team, Michael Griffiths here from My Small Business Marketing Guru. I live in Sydney Australia and have 6 businesses across a range of industries. The biggest reason for being on this site is to create win/win situations with others. We have our own big databases and clients with big databases and amazing products. I'm very big on networking, learning about others and trying to find ways to help others at the same time.

Our businesses include an online and offline marketing agency with clients in Australia, USA and London. A self development and life coaching business. Health nutrition product business, a telecommunications business with VOIP and a skincare and cosmetics business that distributes product around Australia.

I love blogging on both marketing and personal development on our websites and provide insights daily on our social media platforms.

I'm really looking forward to getting to know others on this site, their products and what they are looking to achieve to create win/win outcomes for all.

Mike Merz
06-24-2012, 09:26 AM
Welcome ro JVNP 2.0, Michael.

Looking forward to reading you contribitions, particularly that which is based on your experiences in the niches mentioned that we have categories for, but could sure use a fresh conetnt infusion. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Amy Balti
06-28-2012, 12:50 AM
Hi Mike and all JVpro Folks,

Amy Balti here, I was a little overwhelmed in the beginning but it finally worked out and I'm a JVPRO member now!
I'm looking forward to be an active member here, and meet great like minded people in the general IM niches specially in the softwares development area as I'm a software enthusiast myself, anything that make my life easier, I'm all for it.

Mike Merz
06-28-2012, 12:51 PM
Glad to see you finally took the plunge and introduced yourself, Amy ... and looking forward to reading your contributions. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Manuel Attard
07-02-2012, 08:52 AM
Hello, I just joined here!

I'm a nutritionist, researcher and professional health & fitness writer in the off-line world. At the moment I'm taking a short career break and I got interested in publishing an ebook online. I'm very glad for all the resources available on jvnotifypro to show the ropes to newbies in IM like me. I hope I can also help others using my skills and knowledge in the health sector.

Best wishes,
Manuel

Mike Merz
07-02-2012, 12:51 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Manuel ... we can no doubt use fresh content in the Health niche category, so please feel free to share your expertise. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Amy Thompson
07-04-2012, 11:05 AM
:) Hello Everyone...My name is Amy Thompson. I am a Joint Venture Broker with JV Fast Start. I am looking forward to working with as many people as possible. Feel free to connect with me and see what we can do together.

Kane Davies
07-09-2012, 09:47 PM
Hey guys, Kane here, I've been into Affiliate marketing for several years now, and have recently decided to take the plunge and maybe put my own product together. Found my way here through recommendation, and i look forward to promoting some of your launches, networking, and hopefully make some new friends with similar business interests as myself.

Cheers!

Gregory McNair
07-10-2012, 12:35 PM
Hello Gregory here i have been in internet marketing for 4 years and this is my first time trying a jv partnership ,i,m excited and a bit nervous,don,t want to step on any toes,still looking around and getting famillar with the site. hoping for a long and rewarding relationship.

gregtrying:)

Mike Merz
07-10-2012, 01:27 PM
Amy, Kane + Gregory ... Welcome To JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Stefan
07-15-2012, 03:31 PM
Hello Mike and everyone here on JVNP 2.0

I have been in IM for a while now, both as an product creator and affiliate.
Also a member (below the horizon) here for some time. Time to get up now though.

I am accelerating, bot my ambitions and time effort, in marketing and right now in my way to learn from
the master, Willie Crawford, to go the JV Broker path.

Looking forward to make lots of new friends here, as well as say hello to some "old" ones too.

Stefan

Shamina Gilmore
07-18-2012, 09:52 PM
Hello to all!!! This is my first visit. I am eager to learn more about affiliate marketing as I just started. If anyone can offer up any advice I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you all!

Mina

Mike Merz
07-19-2012, 05:43 PM
Stefan + Shamina ... welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

David Benton
07-22-2012, 07:48 PM
Good afternoon,

This my first visit post to your site. I am really finding this entire area of the internet to be truly fascinating.

Here is the brief history of how I came here. I have worked in the security field for almost 20 years - in the military, state law enforcement and private sector.

I was watching our local news and saw a lady talking about her home being broken into. It was really heart breaking to hear what happened. She seemed to have all of the same misconceptions that my family members did about how to protect a home. What started out as some notes for my family members, turned into page after page of information. After handing this to several colleagues, who provided even more input, this lead me to where I am today almost 1 year later. My goal is to help others protect their family.

With all of that said, my knowledge is on the security side and not on the marketing side. From reading these posts, WoW - there are some really smart people looking to help others. It seems this is a good place for me to be. I look forward to meeting and working with others. The fun is in the journey.

Mike Merz
07-23-2012, 11:50 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, David.

Whether Online or Off, there's a segment of the population that's going to have an interest in learning more about something you already have knowledge of. Finding them, helping them find you ... and satisfying that need is the basis of information marketing, and in very high demand. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Clive Hitchcock
07-26-2012, 10:01 AM
Hi Everyone,
My name's Clive Hitchcock from Norwich UK. I've bben trying to make money online for sometime but not got anywhere. I'm being mentored by Alex Jeffreys now in his inner circle and feel I'm starting to focus on the right things. Look forward to hooking up with everyone and hopefully being of some help.

Cheers
Clive

Dan Sherman
07-26-2012, 09:03 PM
Hi everyone. I am an experienced marketer with three click bank products. My new product called Linked into action, which is a Linkedin video course, has been converting from 10 to 25% on free Webinars. I have had good luck with JVs with small business owner lists. I am here to meet more JVs and learn from everyone. Thanks.

Mike Merz
07-27-2012, 10:38 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Clive and Dan .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Carl Anderson Jr
07-30-2012, 04:13 PM
Hey Everyone,
My name's Carl, I reside in Chicago, IL, and I'm a newbie to Internet Marketing. I've been here on the site for almost a week now and I'm truly amazed at all of the information I've come across so far!!! And I can honestly say that I'll be here for a while...keep upthe excellent work!!!

Mike Merz
07-31-2012, 12:05 PM
Welcome ro JVNP 2.0, Carl ... and thanks for the props. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Ed Rowland
08-01-2012, 12:18 PM
Hi Everyone,

just joined and looking forward to meeting people and sharing ideas.

sincerely,
Ed

Leslie Alexander
08-04-2012, 01:27 PM
Hello - I'm Leslie and my task is to set up an affiliate program/find affiliates for the company I'm working for. I came here to find inspiration, tips and help to get my task off the ground. So I am a newbie, please guide me in the right direction.

Thank you.

L X

Mike Merz
08-05-2012, 07:05 PM
Ed + Leslie, welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Terry Johnson
08-06-2012, 06:48 AM
Hi my name is Terry, although my company has been off the scene for several years working within the main stream of Internet Marketing we are back with some great affiliate products and services.

I look forward to connecting and working with some great JV partners here at JV notify pro....

Regards
Terry Johnson

Mike Merz
08-06-2012, 09:01 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Terry ... lokking forward to reading your contributions. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

kellar james
08-06-2012, 10:58 AM
Hello to All! I am Joel, I have had my Internet marketing business for over 5 years now, and can't wait to partner! Great site and community as far as i have seen. I hope to make some contributions to the community to help out wherever I can. I own several highly trafficked sites as well as a plethora of high potential for traffic web properties. Let me know what i can do to help around here!

Mike Merz
08-06-2012, 11:21 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Joel ... we can use all the content based on experience we can get, don't be stingy! LOL

Terry Johnson
08-07-2012, 11:04 AM
Hi Kellar, welcome to the forum, look forward to seeing what you do, like you I also joined yesterday....

Hello to All! I am Joel, I have had my Internet marketing business for over 5 years now, and can't wait to partner! Great site and community as far as i have seen. I hope to make some contributions to the community to help out wherever I can. I own several highly trafficked sites as well as a plethora of high potential for traffic web properties. Let me know what i can do to help around here!

Amy Kellam
08-14-2012, 10:23 PM
hi everyone my name is amy kellam and im for Virginia

Mike Merz
08-15-2012, 09:10 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Amy ... and thanks for following up, Terry. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

joseph lee
08-15-2012, 10:38 AM
Hi, Joseph Sam Here!
My name Joseph Sam from Indonesia. I am a newbie of Internet Marketing (products review). Looking forward a nice share and partnership to make success together.
Thanks for read

Best Regards
Joseph

Jeremy Kennedy
08-15-2012, 01:31 PM
Hi Everyone,

Jeremy Kennedy here. I'm a product creator in the IM/Social media niche. I've been pursuing IM for around 4 years now. Some of you may have seen or promoted some of my G+ software products before.

I'm here to grow my network of connections. I am a part of a few IM masterminds and thought JVNotify Pro would be a great place to expand my online social circles.

But enough about me, I'm interested in you. I'd love to build some mutually beneficial relationships here...I can do all kinds of crazy goodness and I offer my help and support to anyone who asks of it.

Let me know how I can help you and I'll do likewise.

Thank you all for reading, here's to long lasting success.

Regards,
Jeremy Kennedy

Nancy Saunders
08-15-2012, 05:50 PM
Hey there, I'm Nancy Saunders and I just joined JV Notify Pro. I left the mortgage industry and started my journey in Internet Marketing last November. It's been an interesting learning curve but I found some great resources which pointed me here. I'm still getting my feet wet so I am glad I am here and seeing some familiar names.

Karen Barr
08-17-2012, 03:18 AM
Hi all, I'm Karen. I gave up my career in resource planning in March to make a living full time online and as a web designer. I'm here to share knowledge and experience and meet new people to network with.

Mike Merz
08-17-2012, 09:32 AM
Joseph, Jeremy, Nancy + Karen ... welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

The best way to take advantage of the JV relationship building potential a platform like JVNP 2.0 offers is to try to find even a few minutes a day to spend posting, replying and following what's going on. You don't have to live here to benefit from it ... just make the time you spend here count, and be as consistent in frequenting it as your business day allows.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Lyfe Lyte
08-18-2012, 04:59 AM
Hellllo Notify Friends :)

I am Lyfe and wanted to come join your awesome community and make new friends and share ideas!

I've been making money online for many years now...(left my regular job years ago yaaaa :) lol.

Thanks to my ventures online I am now able to travel around the world and be free....:)

I also like to give back and help others so they can have the freedom they deserve as well...

See you soon!

Lyfe

Mike Merz
08-18-2012, 11:48 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Lyfe .. ;)

Looking forward to reading your contributions ... and promise to stay away from making any corny Lyfe/Life references. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

James Lee
08-19-2012, 05:43 PM
Hello JVNotify Community!

I'm new to the IM world, my background is in e-commerce development and e-com marketing, particularly in Paid SEM. I'm hoping this will be a natural transition for me. My beautiful wife and I own and operate a medium sized e-commerce store, and I work full time as the Director of Marketing at another larger e-com store, (hopefully for not to much longer).

I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself, if you think any of my background or knowledge in e-com could benefit you, by all means, please ask. I'm sure I will learn a lot from everyone here, and I'm happy to reciprocate in any way that I can.

Regards,

James

Dave Daley
08-20-2012, 01:55 PM
Hello Everyone!

I'm fairly new to the informational marketing world. I have been an entrepreneur most of my adult life. I just sold my sports nutrition store in May 2012. I am a student/coach, professional speaker in the Personal Performance world. I am very interested in creating win/win relationships in the informational marketing world. I am looking forward to learning a lot in this forum and also sharing my business or personal wisdom with anyone that it might help. I am very excited to this next chapter in my life!

To Your Success,

Dave Daley

Zayne Thompson
08-22-2012, 05:01 AM
Hello Hello Everyone,

My name is Zayne Thompson and I have just turned full time Internet Marketer. I am 22 years old, and quite my last job (ever) around 3 months ago.

Now I have fun online, relax with my beautiful wife, and I am always looking to expand my business partnerships, income, and joy out of life!

Please feel free to shoot me any questions you have, I love helping people out as much as possible! :)

Kind Regards

Zayne Thompson

Midhat Sulejmanovic
08-23-2012, 04:06 PM
Hi guys.. girls.. My name is Midhat.. everybody keeps writing their names don't know why, they are already written under your pic.. I also just started exploring this whole internet marketing thing.. I am quite excited.. I am getting married in a couple of months.. do I really need to tell you what a married man needs?.. :) Hope to have fun.

Mike Merz
08-23-2012, 05:45 PM
James, Dave, Zayne + Midhat ... Welcome To JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Alma Camacho
08-26-2012, 10:48 AM
Hello, My Name I Alma Camacho I a happy to be here and can not wait to get started.

Michael McCormack
08-26-2012, 11:09 PM
Hi, My name is Michael McCormack and am just getting ramped up. Had my first upset with purchasing Chronic Profits on Aug.18th at launch still no confirmation or access to program , but still gonna make this work out. Clicksure did debit account but so far no product.

Siddhesh Bhagwat
08-27-2012, 02:27 AM
Hi this sid here and i am very glad, the part of jv and looking forward with jv notify. my goal is living on online as internet marketer. i hope this community will help me

Michael Maliniak
08-27-2012, 06:52 AM
Hi everyone,

My name is Mike from Australia, glad to be a part of the community and thanks for having me. Hope to learn and support in the immediate future and hopefully over time become a solid contributing member. I've spent most of my time learning the technical side of the web over the last few years but now wish to apply it to some business. I like the "Win, Win, Win" mentallity and look forward to working with you all along the way.

All the Best,

Mike

Herudion Basuki
08-27-2012, 07:52 AM
Hi all
My name is Dion from indonesia. 37 yrs old. and start to be internet marketer. please assist me.

thank you

brenna riley
08-27-2012, 09:10 AM
Hey everyone,
My name is Brenna and Im new here too. Hope we can all work together. many heads are better than one after all! Mike, i like the way you think!

Mike Merz
08-27-2012, 04:47 PM
Alma, Michael, Siddhesh, Michael, Herudion + Brenna ... Welcome!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Fitz Adom
08-28-2012, 02:15 PM
Hi everyone

I am Fitz and glad to be part of this community. Hoping to contribute and make new
connections.

I am always looking out for new sources of traffic that ultimately lead me to create
my new traffic product.

If you need to ask anything at all, please hit me up.

Thanks

Fitz

Terra Ramachandran
08-28-2012, 07:31 PM
Hi Everyone!

My name is Terra Goeres Ramachandran and my husband, Dush Ramachandran, and I run an affiliate management company called The Net Momentum. We represent several rock star marketers and we're very excited to get to know everyone on JVNP to see how we can contribute! Prior to starting The Net Momentum, Dush was VP of Sales and Business Development at ClickBank for 6 years, while I worked there for 10 years and ran their Account Management team.

We look forward to working with all of you and developing some great business relationships!

Warmly,
Terra

Mike Merz
08-29-2012, 09:36 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Fitz .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hi everyone

I am Fitz and glad to be part of this community. Hoping to contribute and make new
connections.

I am always looking out for new sources of traffic that ultimately lead me to create
my new traffic product.

If you need to ask anything at all, please hit me up.

Thanks

Fitz

Mike Merz
08-29-2012, 09:44 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Terra + Dush .. ;)

As a CB Fanboy for the last 14 years, I've had great respect for both you and Dush for some time. Glad to have a 'Dynamic Duo" such as the 2 of you as fellow JVNP 2.0 Partners.

If either you or Dush has a chance to put together Featured Content (http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/articles/featured_articles/) for us as a Featured Contributor on either a regular or irregular basis, please feel free to contact me directly - jvnotify AT gmail.com. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hi Everyone!

My name is Terra Goeres Ramachandran and my husband, Dush Ramachandran, and I run an affiliate management company called The Net Momentum. We represent several rock star marketers and we're very excited to get to know everyone on JVNP to see how we can contribute! Prior to starting The Net Momentum, Dush was VP of Sales and Business Development at ClickBank for 6 years, while I worked there for 10 years and ran their Account Management team.

We look forward to working with all of you and developing some great business relationships!

Warmly,
Terra

Erica Ross-Krieger
08-29-2012, 05:20 PM
Hello!
My name is Erica and I'm from northern California. It's the end of the summer here and when fall comes around I like to expand my horizons. Sometimes it's a back-to-school effort and I take a new course or program, sometimes it's joining a new group. I am totally a newbie in the JV world and have heard good things about what goes on here. I like the feeling of integrity and clean win-win that surrounds the site. I hope to be a valuable contributor when I have something useful to share, and in the beginning that may just be a bunch of questions. Look forward to the journey unfolding...

Tom Denton
08-30-2012, 01:13 AM
Hello everyone. I am fairly new to internet marketing, my background is in the medical sciences. I worked in the Anatomy Department at our university as a Research Technician for a very long time. I left and started a balloon decorating business, the recession hit and my business went under.

Being disabled it is difficult to get jobs in the private sector. Like everyone else I want to be financially independent and I see the internet as my chance of achieving my goals. I am married to great woman and I am proud to say we love each other more everyday.

Looking forward to learning from you and sharing my own experiences.

Best Regards

Tom

bonnie waters
08-30-2012, 03:59 AM
Hi everyone! Yes, I'm new here, and to the world of internet marketing! I felt this site could really help me learn and hopefully, before to long i can help other's as well. Thanks for letting me be a part of Jvnotifypro.com

Kevin Alderman
08-30-2012, 02:36 PM
What's up party people? My name is Kevin Alderman and I am from North Carolina. I am a rookie in this industry but I am willing to work my a$$ off. I am also looking forward to learning from this forum. I found you guys through another forum.

So I'm off to set up my sig...as soon as I figure out what a sig is.

Mike Merz
08-30-2012, 02:55 PM
Erica, Tom, Bonnie + Kevin ... Welcome To JVNP 2.0! ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Terry Arola
08-30-2012, 03:44 PM
My fellow Internet marketers its a pleasure being a part of this elite group of people. I look forward to establishing good business relations and learning all I can from the veterans of this industry.

Terry

Barrett Wainscott
08-31-2012, 02:16 PM
Hi Internet Marketing friends! Happy to be a part of this forum, look forward to contributing & building lasting relationships to help each other achieve success in the IM world!

Mike Merz
09-01-2012, 02:48 PM
Happy to have you as a fellow JVNP 2.0 Partner, Barrett ... Welcome. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Mike Merz
09-01-2012, 02:52 PM
My fellow Internet marketers its a pleasure being a part of this elite group of people. I look forward to establishing good business relations and learning all I can from the veterans of this industry.

Terry

Terry ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Tony Marriott
09-02-2012, 09:09 AM
Hi guys,

My names Tony Marriott. Quick overview of me?

I've been working full time as an internet marketer for about three and half years now.
I left my job at Hewlett Packard to do this. I'm from the UK but spend a lot of time in
Greece with my wife.

Why do I love this job?

Compared to my corporate job it's stress free, I get to see my wife and family about 100x more and it lets me have a sea view from my home office window. :)

What am I doing on JVNP?

Well, looking for win-win partnerships of course. My background is support services and customer support and that taught me along time ago that the best way to get is to give.

Help others and it will return in spades. So if I can help anyone, in any way please shoot me a message or email and I'll do my very best to help.

Cheers

Tony

Terry Arola
09-02-2012, 03:40 PM
This is all very exciting and cant wait to learn the industry and make some $$.

Mike Merz
09-03-2012, 11:59 AM
Hey, Tony + Terry ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

michael cocan
09-04-2012, 12:02 AM
Hello everyone!

First I would like to say how excited I am to be getting into the world of internet marketing. I wanted to do something that would let me live my life on my own terms. I am a newbie but eager to start and get the ball moving. Any help and advice is extremly appreciated... Im like a sponge trying to take everything in :) I will not settle for anything less then success.

Mike from Tennessee, USA

Mike Merz
09-04-2012, 11:47 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, "Mike from Tennessee" .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Ricky
09-04-2012, 05:02 PM
Hi

This is Ricky.

I ve been hearing about this forum for a while now but didn't realize how much of a learning resource it was. What a pleasant surprise.

My background is in music (songwriting) but I've had my eye on IM for quite some time now.

You can only imagine my surprise to find that the most successful online marketers are those that provide the most value and have the strongest relationships. This is just like any other business!! :)

Anyway I'm looking forward to making lots of friends in here.

Greetings form the Caribbean!

Mike Merz
09-04-2012, 05:20 PM
Greeting, thanks for the props, and welcome to JVNP 2.0, Ricky. ;)

I look forward to reading your contributions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Deon Lundy
09-04-2012, 06:27 PM
Hey,

This is Deon.

I am new to JV-notify but i hope to meet some cool new affiliates and Internet marketers to Learn from and to Teach and share info too!

Twitter: @deon_L

Mike Merz
09-04-2012, 06:32 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Deon .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Sahar Cohen
09-06-2012, 03:08 PM
Hello All,

I'm sahar, I am new to the whole internet marketing world, but I intend to read up and catch up and make cash with all of you!
well maybe not all, but those that I match up well with, and those who match up well with me. Ok, long winded way of saying good chemistry! :-)

hope to learn more in the coming days, months, years.

Johan Efendi
09-06-2012, 11:04 PM
Hello everyone,

Let me introduce myself. My name is Johan and interesting in internet marketing. I will be happy if my knowledge can be adopt here. I made wordpress theme and hope it can help many affiliate marketers.

Hope it can help me learn more in here. ;)

Cheers.

Johan Efendi

sriraag balaji
09-08-2012, 08:36 AM
Hello everyone, my name is Sriraag Balaji. I live in Perth and am new to Internet Marketing. Hoping for some advice and suggestions and MANY opportunities here.

Looks like a wonderful environment to grow!

Mike Merz
09-08-2012, 12:52 PM
Sahar, Johan + Sriraag ... welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

anoop Joseph
09-13-2012, 11:07 PM
Hi

I am Anoop Joseph. I am new to internet marketing, I have a lot to learn.
It's great to be among you all!
Regards

Cassie Hicks
09-15-2012, 12:29 PM
Hello, I'm Cassie from the UK (based in a village near Whipsnade Zoo, 30 miles north of London and close to Luton airport).

I'm a mother, information marketer, blogger, speaker and author, and my mission is to inspire and empower women to create their own incomes from home through my fabulous group of savvy, entrepreneurial women: Women's Way To Wealth. Online marketing is a great way to create a side income - if not vast riches - and I've been online with Women's Way To Wealth, and building niche WP sites for almost 2 years now.

More recently I've partnered with "The King of PLR" Mark Nathwani and we've created some great products, training and live events together. Mark and I both leverage PLR to grow our online businesses, and where Mark makes PLR readily accessible, I demonstrate how to use PLR to build a list, create quality products and content, and increase profits. (Hope that's not too promotional Mike!)

I look forward to getting to know you and JV'ing in some win-win-win partnerships!

Thanks,
Cassie.

Mike Merz
09-15-2012, 05:38 PM
Anoop + Cassie, welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cassie, we could definitely use more advice specifically targeting online businesswomen, so please feel free to share when time allows. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

zan liu
09-16-2012, 09:44 AM
Hi , This is Zan . Quite new to JVNP . Hope to learn more from here. Thanks

Lamkholal kipgen
09-16-2012, 10:49 AM
Hello Everyone my name is Lamkholal kipgen I am very glad to be apart of this group,
Also i am a newbie to this group hope this is where i can afford myself and grow up in the upcoming ideas and keep pace with this group and hav fun doing it
LOOKING ACTIvELY FORWARD

Lamkholal

Deb Stickley
09-18-2012, 02:55 PM
Hello Everyone,

I'm new to Internet Marketing and am learning as much as I can, soaking up great information and now putting it to use in my first product niche. I've got some great coaching but I look at it as you can never have too much knowledge. I know that by sharing information is rich. Secondly I'll be using this site to find some great ideas on product launches to develop my business further.

I look forward to meeting folks here and can use all the help I can get for this newbie!

Mike Merz
09-18-2012, 04:48 PM
Zan, Lamkholal + Deb ... welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Robbie Medina
09-21-2012, 07:48 PM
Greetings,
Getting my ears wet on this area. I been working as a Technology consultant for the last 24 years. Have a few sites, promoting products and blogging. Looking for more products, affiliations and working with others. Adding more digits to my figures...

All the best,
Robbie

Mike Merz
09-22-2012, 12:59 PM
Greetings,
Getting my ears wet on this area. I been working as a Technology consultant for the last 24 years. Have a few sites, promoting products and blogging. Looking for more products, affiliations and working with others. Adding more digits to my figures...

All the best,
Robbie

Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Robbie.

Having that much experience in the Technology field is definitely a plus, IMHO, whether it be in regards to developing for yourself or others.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Alex Yew
09-23-2012, 08:17 AM
Hi,

This is Alex Yew from Singapore.

I am glad that I can join this wonderful forum.

Recently I completed my very First product which would be able to help people who are new to internet business.

I will learn how to get Joint Venture in this forum.

Thanks again for setting up great forum as a platform for Joint Venture:)

Alex Yew:cool:

Mike Merz
09-23-2012, 10:16 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Alex ... I've long marveled at the high percentage of Online Business Folk from Singapore.

Safe to say, you are far from alone when it comes to fellow JVNP 2.0 Partners from your neck of the woods. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Ronnie Marcum
09-28-2012, 12:15 AM
Hello I'm Ronnie,

I am fairly new to the Industry with an over a year of research following Affiliates and programs by reading Articles, RSS feeds and a lot of videos. I am very excited with what I have learned and able to do in just under six months.

I do enjoy Affiliate Marketing; getting to see all the new systems, products to promote. I also have plans to create and promote my own product in future sense.

I come from a scientific background, so I seem to analyze products and system thoroughly before I begin to promote giving me the ability to accurately describe to prospects some of the expectations.

I do tend to get a little windy when I start talking about what I do so with that said I will end with...Glad to be here!

Thanks for creating great place on the web!

-Ronnie Marcum

Mike Merz
09-28-2012, 09:18 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Ronnie ... I look forward to reading of your experiences as you progress.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Michael Fasani
09-28-2012, 12:29 PM
Hi All,

My Name is Michael, I have several projects in the pipeline and I am looking for people to do business with. My company sells trading education and software and we have teamed up with a very good trader here in the UK. We have several brands and products and a launch coming up on the 15th of October. We are looking for partnerships with people to launch with but also we are interested in developing some long term relationships.

I have plenty more information but for now its just a Hello!

:-)

-Michael

Mike Merz
09-29-2012, 08:34 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Michael. ;)

Just a little tip for future reference ... when you're looking for new affiliates and JV Partners to promote an upcoming launch, always start getting the word out a minimum of 4 to 6 weeks in advance of launch. Less than that, and you're not giving yourself the maximum window of opportunity to get to know the prospective partners, and for them to know you and what you're offering, as well as give the bigger partners a chance to book mailings (most schedule promo spots a month or more in advance). Too long in advance is not always good, either, as it may be difficult to hold their attention and keep them obligated longer than 6 weeks. ;)

I have found over time that 4 to 6 weeks in advance is optimal, though the best time to win over JV Partners may actually be when you have no launch for them to support at all, and they need your support for their launch. Taking the first leg of a potential reciprocal is a great way to make a partner feel obligated to support you. ;)

For years I've recommended that creating and nurturing JV relationships be part of your regular day to day business ... not just when you have something you want them to promote. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Bryan Zazz
09-29-2012, 06:03 PM
Hello fellow JV aficionados ,

My name is Bryan Zazz. I am a technical entrepreneur: meaning I'm an entrepreneur which can also code ... I know: isn't my life exciting? Over a year or so ago (March 2011 to be exact), after going through a course on the topic "how to market software", I started developing what turned out to become an internet-marketing platform, which is now ready to be launched. So that's what I'm up to right now. Since we like to label stuff, you can label my stuff alongside Kajabi and OptimizePro - just to give you a "labeling category" to file under (and no, it's not a WordPress plugin, it's actually a competing new platform, though it is not focused on blogging like WP).

I don't know too much about JVs (I'm more technical than sales guy ... but I need to sharpen my internet marketing skills) besides that it's one of the main reasons why gurus have become "gurus", and that's where the market is.
This morning I was listening to a WSO/videocourse called blogsToCash in which the author mentions your site (jvnotifypro), so that is what brings me here.

I did not seriously consider JV before this morning, mainly because I am newbie in the JV field, so my main strategy was to do a WSO on my product (next Tuesday in fact). But now this site seems to open a lot of new possibilities I was not considering before. So glad to be here ... I see Mike is pretty active in this thread, so, although I'd be a bit busy with my launch I mentioned, I hope to be of help to you guys, in my humble capacity. I know how forums work a little, because for the last 2 years I was a moderator on another popular forum focused on Internet Business topic, but my work on my product starved me of almost all my free time, so lately I neglected my tasks on that forum unfortunately. Anyway, I hope to add some value here, because that is essentially the name of the game: add value to the forum, and you will get it back in different forms. Just good Karma ...

Cheers,
Bryan

PS. I hope my introductory post does not sound too much like spamming about my product. I'm just so much involved into it right now that it's hard to have an unbiased view. Just to give you an example: yesterday I listen to a private webinar by Eben who is looking to become angel investor/adviser to a new startup (he does help in this way one startup a year, since last 2-3 yrs, and seems to be getting good at it, and it's super cool for him to do this). Anyway, so in this webinar one person asks him: "So Eben, would a new WordPress plugin be the type of project you are looking to invest in. " To which Eben replied (quoting from memory, so this is more or less): "No, I'm not looking for a new WordPress plugin, I'm looking for the next WordPress". So at hearing this my heart skips a beat: "Man, that's what I've been working at for the last year and a half".

Ok, just saying, I guess I've been too involved in this project for too long and probably need a vacation right now (haha). So my apologies if I sound too spamy in my post. I'll try to moderate my enthusiasm (maybe getting some overdue sleep might help too)...

Mike Merz
09-30-2012, 10:00 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Bryan ... and no need to apologize for being wordy. I get accused of that a lot. ;)

Funny thing is I either tend to write too little or too much, so I try my best to find a happy medium. ;)

A simple definition of a Joint Venture might be 2 or more individuals or businesses bringing their individual expertise into an association, sharing risk and reward, while working toward a common goal or set of goals for mutual benefit.

Taking that into consideration, the JV relationships we recommend creating and nurturing are not necessarily those simply based on the common reciprocal promotion brand of JV that many have come accustom to ... but those that cover the full spectrum of Joint Venture and Strategic Alliance.

In other words, it's not all about 'you promote mine, then I'll promote yours', but rather 2 or more individuals bringing their unique skill set to the table and working together to reach a common goal. It may well include co-promotion and subsequent reciprocal co-promotion, but may also include contributions ranging from webmastery, coding, graphics, copy writing, setting up the marketing system and payment processing, creating and delivering the product and associated content, prospect + customer support, recruiting affiliates or additional JV Partners, etc. ... anything and everything it takes to develop, promote and deliver the product or service to the end user can be the result of Joint Venture.

OK ... I'm going to stop here, or I'll go on all day! LOL

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Bryan Zazz
10-01-2012, 11:52 AM
'you promote mine, then I'll promote yours'

that's funny (ok, I was actually thinking about something else, childhood memories ... haha)

Mike Merz
10-01-2012, 12:44 PM
that's funny (ok, I was actually thinking about something else, childhood memories ... haha)

Nudge, nudge ... wink, wink ... say no more, Bryan, say no more! LOL

Cheers,

Mike "Not A Show-er" Sr

Jordan
10-11-2012, 04:38 PM
Hi, I'm Jordan with Jaguar Mobile.

We're a prepaid cellular phone provider running off of the Sprint and AT&T networks and we're in the midst of setting everything up for our initial launch. We have a reseller program that we're working with right now that's been doing quite well. We'd like to focus a little more heavily on networking with other businesses and marketers to help us build our brand. I've got some background in online marketing myself, so that helps a bit. We're just trying to get in, do it, and do it big ;-)

Sam Bralley
10-13-2012, 03:51 PM
Hi ALL! I'm Sam, a newbie from east Tennessee, retired from the USPS and wanting to make a go at this internet marketing...

Mike Merz
10-13-2012, 04:29 PM
Jordan + Sam ... welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Satya Das
10-14-2012, 11:03 AM
Hi, I am Satya a product developer leading a team of developers. I am from India. I am here to launch some Internet Marketing related product launch with building relations with you all.

Mike Merz
10-14-2012, 12:03 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Satya .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Delana Sevier
10-14-2012, 01:49 PM
Hello everyone!

My name is Delana. While not entirely new to this, I like to think of myself as a perpetual student. As with many things in life, if you think you know it all, perhaps this isn't the industry for you. :)

I have been working on a couple of products that we will be launching in 2-3 months. However, during the past 18 months, I've been building up our marketing arm by helping promote the products of others. We focus mainly on Self-Help/Success categories (including Law of Attraction). I'd love to talk with people who have worked these niche's to share experiences. While it is a decent sized niche, it has unique challenges... :)

At any rate, I just wanted to say a quick "hi" to everyone and a special thank you to Mike for keeping things running around here.

~ Delana

Mike Merz
10-14-2012, 05:44 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Delana .. ;)

It's always extra special to see a new partner that has extensive knowledge and experience in general and sub niches that we're working hard to expand our reach into. We have a number of Partners in the Self/Personal - Help/Growth/Improvement niches, but having a 'spark plug' in the mix would really move things along. So ... please don't be a stranger. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Delana Sevier
10-14-2012, 06:44 PM
Thanks Mike! :)

Usually, people are telling me to be quiet. No worries about asking me to make noise, I'm good at that!

All jokes aside, I realize that the self-help niches are a fraction of the IM world, but why is it that they are so fragmented? It seems to me that someone who could organize this area would make a decent amount of money... yet, most affiliates that focus in this niche (at least, it appears this way to me) are guarded and/or lone-rangers. I'd love to see a decent group form up and work together... it could help us all.

Thank you very much for the warm welcome Mike. I'll try to stay active and see if we can't infuse some new energy in this area.

~ Delana

desmond dreckett
10-15-2012, 01:25 AM
Hey fellow JV partners, I'm Des.

Really looking forward to working with you. I'm both a product creator and affiliate marketer so hopefully this could be a new home for me :)

Delana Sevier
10-15-2012, 09:30 AM
Welcome Des!

You are definitely among friends here. (except for Mike... watch out for Mike... * joking *)

:)

~ Delana

Erick Trejo
10-15-2012, 10:16 AM
Hello everybody, my name is Erick... Four years ago I started to immerse myself in the IM world. Now I am a product creator and of course I am still affiliate marketer.

I am Mexican living in Switzerland. I am not sure if this community has many Mexicans but it will be a pleasure to build a good business relationship with all the "jvnotifypro" users.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need something; we could talk about business :P

Erick...

Brian Woodbridge
10-19-2012, 09:59 AM
HI Everyone, I have been involved with many different online and offline marketing companies over the last
20years and have reached a point of understanding what marketing is about.

I love working online and doing any kind of research. I would get lost online if I didn't have someone saying
hey to me once in awhile.

Outside of computers I love kung fu, and golfing or call me the kung fu golfer.

My nickname and branding I am using now is mediamerlin.
I thought up that name for my yahoo about 12 years ago..not sure exactly when.
It is derived from my idea that media was going in the direction of computers and
that I wanted to be a wizard at it. My favorite wizard being merlin.

Thanks

Mike Merz
10-19-2012, 12:42 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, MediaMerlin .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Sam Zahedi
10-20-2012, 02:38 PM
Hey Everyone!

I joined a few days ago and no one welcomed me :( lol just kidding :) I hope to know more people here and get to the next level with OUR businesses!

Sam

Mike Merz
10-20-2012, 04:20 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, again, Sam ... just in case. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Sam Zahedi
10-20-2012, 08:38 PM
Thanks Mike Sr! Hope I can give some valuable info here :)

Daniel Lane
10-23-2012, 07:49 PM
Hi I'm Daniel Lane I've been in business for just over 11 years. I've had a few big successes outside of the Internet marketing niche. I am just about to Launch my first Clickbank Product.

Hope it goes according to plan.

I've kept in the background till now so

Hello everyone.

gale keys
10-26-2012, 07:08 AM
Hello All, I am Jonathan Attipoe and I have been into internet marketing for quite along time especially preparing product launches for other marketers. I have always kept a low profile but now I am out and about to launch a new and one of the biggest product ever because what I am about to launch has never been done in the history of internet marketing. Stay tuned you will be trilled.

Mike Merz
10-26-2012, 09:58 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0 ... Daniel + Gale/Jonathan. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

koukou loulou
10-27-2012, 03:28 AM
Hey fellow JV partners, I'm Ilham.

I'm very happy to be in this forum and this community, I don't have big experience as affiliate yet, but working a lot on it, and being here is for me 1 serious accomplishment. Definitely I found what really I like.
Thank you!

Hilma Volk
10-28-2012, 01:46 PM
Hi, My name is Hilma Volk from Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. I've been a massage therapist since 1991 and am the creator of Carpal Tunnel Master, a Clickbank product. Now is the time to get serious with marketing. I've been a loner in this. Any and all advise is welcome.

Mike Merz
10-28-2012, 02:09 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Ilham + Hilma .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Jackie Alvarez
11-05-2012, 05:00 PM
Hey There,

My name is Jackie Alvarez and I am the Joint Venture Manager for Healthy Back Institute.

Look forward to speaking with alot of new people and having some fun cross promoting!

Mike Merz
11-05-2012, 06:15 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Jackie .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Kay Franklin
11-08-2012, 06:26 AM
Hi I'm Kay from the UK. Looking forward to learning and giving!

Mike Merz
11-08-2012, 07:40 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, "UK" Kay .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Liam Laurie
11-09-2012, 05:23 AM
Hi Guys,

My background's in psychology and consumer studies. Worked as product initiator for several startup companies until teaming up with Brad McCain in 2006 to seek our fortunes online. Haven't looked back since.

We started off in affiliate marketing and quickly became ClickBank Elite Affiliates - among the top 100 CB affs worldwide (we shut down most of our affiliate operations since then and aren't amongst the elite any more ;) - but at the time it was a blast).

I'm the guy you've never heard of - but some of you might know my business partner Brad McCain, as while I kept low he was the front-man for our first product Blackhat Codebreaker. BHCB was the original CPA content locker, is used by tens of thousands of IMers worldwide(!), and isn't really blackhat - but unfortunately the "Blackhat" image had it spread like wildfire in blackhat forums and file sharing sites, so most copies used are hacked (beware - some contain malware or bleeding the CPA links).

Since this was a major blow we tried fighting the file sharers, but for every site closed two others popped up. We had Google remove their sites from the SERPS, only to find two weeks later that others have replaced them on 1st page. The end result was that we halted product development (although we WILL launch a new and highly improved version of our premium codebreaker CPA Convert in the upcoming months) and we moved our focus elsewhere.

SO why am I here for?
The easy answer would be "to help launch two new products we have in the pipeline" but that would be half the truth. The main reason I'm here is - to learn! Sure, we're doing fine and I feel blessed to be living in this age of internet marketing - but we've been looking through slits and doing things our own way for too long. Time to go to school again - roll up the sleeves, attend the forums, participate, improve - and hopefully bring huge prosperity to both you and us.

Cheers,
Liam

Mike Merz
11-09-2012, 12:12 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Liam ... seems like a potential learning experience for all, looking forward to reading more from you. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

jay davis
11-10-2012, 01:35 AM
Hi, Hello, What's up, Hey, Yo, Ahem, "Cough",

Just joined this joint, ya'll making money? Where is the bathroom?

Ok, lets get serious, I bring unremarkable writing skills and an lackadaisical desire to earn money, been trying so long I just don't ....

So, lets give Joint Venture a try, should be fun, right!

Lloyd Barrett
11-17-2012, 01:10 PM
Hi weryone, I am Lloyd from Jamaica. Hope to have a cool journey here

Mike Merz
11-17-2012, 01:48 PM
Welcome, Jay + Lloyd, to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

James Gladwell
11-23-2012, 07:13 PM
Hey Mike and all you Joint Venturers,

Just joined the site in order to both learn more about the world of JVs and of course, to launch my upcoming courses (but more of those anon).

Looking forward to learning from the community and contributing to it where I can.

Thanks for creating this community Mike. I'm really impressed already and I've only been here an hour!

James

Mike Merz
11-24-2012, 02:02 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, James ... and thanks much for the props. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

angel cruz
11-27-2012, 11:06 AM
Whats Up everyone!
My name is Angel Cruz, and im a 21 year old entrepreneur who has been in the internet marketing niche since I was 17.
I joined this forum to understand and apply Jvz while also contributing to the community in any way I can. I hope to meet some awesome people who share similar interests as my self. Lets go out there and make things happen instead of waiting! Cheers to all

Mike Merz
11-27-2012, 01:01 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Angel ... feel free to get interactive. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Geoff Rodgers
11-27-2012, 01:23 PM
Hi Mike and all my future JV Notify friends,

Iv'e been dabbling with IM for about 8 years now, it all started with the onset of the global recession. At the time I was a Production Manager for a Global Manufacturer and thought I was set for life. Talk about a major reality check! Since then I've decided to take my destiny into my own hands. After spending many years and a substantial ammount of money gaining an understanding of the ins and outs of IM, I have come to the conclusion that I want nothing to do with the main revenue streams, which seem to consist of fleecing new IMers by introducing one new money making sensation after another. Instead I have decided to focus my efforts on developing a service that provides quality training, which will arm those people wishing to embark on a online career with the tools and knowledge that they will require.

Due to this I have spent many weeks and months browsing the net looking for the best way to get my message out whilst also gaining new friends and hopefully JV partners on a site where combined knowledge and experience was shared to the benefit of all.

Sorry to be so long winded and I look forward to sharing past and future experiences with you all.

Mike Merz
11-27-2012, 05:50 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Geoff ... ;)

Your gameplan is most certainly admirable ... prior to getting into JV Brokering back in 2003, I was a pretty well know IM Start Up Consultant, and a daily goal was delivering actual usable content as opposed to pitching one bright shiny object after another. It was hard work ... but gratifying when you were told you made a difference. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Ivan
11-28-2012, 10:08 AM
Hello Mike and members,

My name is Ivan. I've started learning how to work on my own website back in 2003. I was very active for a few years, tried many many things, bought many programs and memberships, but never was able to monetize my efforts. Then in 2009 I opened my own specialty bakery (I was a competitive natural bodybuilder) - this was a lot of manual labor.. and not what I've imagined for myself. Now I am back to the Internet and I totally enjoy the freedom it gives you... And, freedom is one of the few things that I truly cherish in life (coming from a former communist country and being trained to be a communist leader as a young student).

So, that's it. Oh, I will have my own program (fitness-related) on Clickbank soon and I hope I will be able to partner with other members when ready to release it. Until then, just learning and helping others promote their products.

Thanks for allowing me to introduce myself.

Nate A
11-28-2012, 11:42 AM
Hey everyone,

My name is Nate Aye, and I'm from Chicago, IL (western suburbs). So a little about me:

I served in the USMC for 4 years, then did some high-threat protection work overseas. I also competed in MMA for a few years and that got me into personal training. I've had my own gym for the last 4 years and started to study marketing in order to help grow my business.

I've had a few ups and downs and realized the need to have multiple streams of income. I have developed some pretty awesome training programs and philosophies and used them to accomplish quite a bit as an athlete.

In the last few years, I have competed in crossfit, strongman, and this past spring, I was on NBC/G4tv's "American Ninja Warrior" where I qualified in the top 100 in the nation to compete in the Las Vegas finals.

I am looking to launch my first salvo in the fitness/ muscle-building niche in the coming months and I hope to contribute here when I can. I unfortunately do not have ton of time to hang around forums and whatnot, but I know I have to reach with a giving hand.

I really like the vibe here compared to other boards, and wish everyone else here massive success!

In relentless pursuit,

Nate

Mike Merz
11-28-2012, 01:50 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Nate .. ;)

Sounds like you've had some incredible experiences, and add the fact that we're always looking for solid Health + Wellness, Health + Fitness field related content, I'm hoping you're able to find some time here and there to share with us. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Kimberly Heitmann
12-02-2012, 04:01 PM
Hello all,

My name is Kimberly, single mom of two amazing daughters. Have decided to take a huge leap of faith and left the corporate world to be home with my girls. So, now I need to try to make a go at working from home and still providing an amazing life for my girls. We, at this point have had a great life I have just been absent a lot working non stop to make sure they have everything they needed.

So, I am here for help. I have two products that I just got approved on clickbank and I need help to market them. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kimberly

Mike Currie
12-02-2012, 06:25 PM
Hello JVNP Family,
My name is Mike Currie from Maryland, USA and Ive been involved in Internet Marketing for the past 7 months. After
trying out different ventures I found IM and realize this is my passion since im a techie at heart. Im looking to launch my first product next month and I hope to network with as many folks as I can here on this site to grow business relationships, and can already see that members of this site are very helpful and most of all professional.

To Your Success,
Mike Currie

Mike Merz
12-03-2012, 03:30 PM
Kimberly + Mike, welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

IMHO, everyone that intends on using JV Marketing to grow their business needs to make creating new JV relationships a regular part of their day to day operations. And the best way to attract them is give of yourself, first ... give in the way of informational content, helpul advice, and by supporting those you wish to have supporting you when your launch comes around. The more qualified and credible you present yourself as, the more likely you'll win admiration and support ... always make sure your house is in order before inviting others in. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Mike Merz
12-03-2012, 03:36 PM
Hello Mike and members,

My name is Ivan. I've started learning how to work on my own website back in 2003. I was very active for a few years, tried many many things, bought many programs and memberships, but never was able to monetize my efforts. Then in 2009 I opened my own specialty bakery (I was a competitive natural bodybuilder) - this was a lot of manual labor.. and not what I've imagined for myself. Now I am back to the Internet and I totally enjoy the freedom it gives you... And, freedom is one of the few things that I truly cherish in life (coming from a former communist country and being trained to be a communist leader as a young student).

So, that's it. Oh, I will have my own program (fitness-related) on Clickbank soon and I hope I will be able to partner with other members when ready to release it. Until then, just learning and helping others promote their products.

Thanks for allowing me to introduce myself.

Ivan, welcome to JVNP 2.0 ... sorry I skipped you, but better late than never. ;)

As I've mentioned before, we can always use more quality content ... but the niche related variety is even more welcome, as we expand more and more into popular niches ... so please don't be a stranger. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

joshua rattanong
12-04-2012, 07:23 AM
Hi Joshua here I come from New Zealand, currently living in London, United Kingdom.

Loving internet marketing and hope to get to know you guys better!

Joshua

Mike Merz
12-04-2012, 04:46 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Joshua ... plenty of 'Kiwis' in the ranks, you'll feel right @home. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

scott jarrell
12-07-2012, 04:06 PM
Hello Mike and All!

My name is Scott, I am new to the forum. I am a business owner interested in cultivating a joint venture partnership. Right now my primary interest is in email marketing. My product is not a physical product but rather a service. I am not a start-up, I have and maintain clients. From the local untargeted marketing that i have done I think there will be a good return from an Email Campaign even if it is not a targeted list, emailing to the general public should initiate returns.. I do not own any lists. I do have templates, a landing page and can track incoming leads. So basically, for now i am interested in a bulk email JV.

Please contact me if this falls within your area of expertise and we can explore the details further. Thanks -scott.

Mike Merz
12-08-2012, 09:12 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Scott .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Bobbie-jo Labelle
12-09-2012, 10:22 PM
Hi, Im Bobbie, Im from Canada, and love making money online.

Ken Sar
12-14-2012, 03:45 AM
Hi, this is Ken Sar.
I am not new here, but sign up again because my old account cannot log in. :(
I do release quite several wp plugins such as wpPopWizard.
and is about to release another one this coming week.
I am an online marketer, love to buy and sell PLR products as well.

Mike Merz
12-14-2012, 12:52 PM
Welcome, Bobbie ... and welcome back, Ken, to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Ken, all you needed to do was activate your old account in the new system ... should have contacted me. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Mohsen albokord
12-15-2012, 01:07 AM
hi everyone , i am new here and would like to make new friends and make money online. how can in make clickbank id?Thanks in advance mohsen

Bob Stanley
12-15-2012, 01:20 PM
Hello Everyone,

My name is Bob Stanley and I am a newbie Internet Marketer, but learning more everyday. I work full-time as a Senior IT Architect focused on VMware Virtualization and that pays the bills at this time. I am determined to use my IT skill set to build a successful internet business. I aspire to generate not only enough money to replace my existing income, but enough to be able to live debt free over the next 5 year, save for retirement, and be able to save money for my 6 year old son's future.

I am here to partner with other successful marketer and learn from the best people in the business and I believe that many of them are on JV Notify. Please contact me if you have a JV that you would like to work with me on. Let make some money in 2013 and beyond...

Cheers,

Bob Stanley
Trend Up Marketing
Cranston, Rhode Island

Mike Merz
12-15-2012, 01:34 PM
Mohsen And Bob, welcome to JVNP 2.0 .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Herschel
12-31-2012, 04:43 PM
Hello all!

My real name is Kent Worthington, which I would of put as my username if I caught on sooner that it is what the 'norm' seems to be. Now I can't seem to edit my display name on the UCP. lol

Anyways, I'm been IMing for about six months. Mainly following Pat Flynn methods along with a mixture of James Martell. That's gone decent, but I'm looking to change things up a bit to increase my profit. I'm not sure how much I'll be able to increase it since I have a full time commitment in the U.S. military, but I'm looking forward to working with you guys as much as I can. I've heard a lot of great things about JVNP and I'm glad to finally be here. :)

Happy New Year,
Kent Worthington

Tyler Jarrett
12-31-2012, 06:55 PM
Hello Jv marketers
My name is Jonathan Jarrett, I have been working online for a little over 1 year.. I have not made alot of commissions and do not have a very big list.. I am a member of world profit for 5 months.. I am interested in learning how the JV scene ive been hearing about works, and hopefully meet some new people and generating some commissions in the process... You can personally contact me at skype-- jarrettfortune or facebook.com/260fortune..
Thanks
Jonathan Jarrett
www.TheEagerEntrepreneur.com
260582 1988

Kieran Malloy
01-01-2013, 03:18 AM
Hey everyone.

I'm a complete grasshopper to all of this so forgive my ignorance. I am going to educate myself as best as I can reading through all the posts etc and hopefully I can get up to speed quickly. I am a humble learner and hope to contribute in any way that I can. I am a 23 year old male living in New Zealand. I will be studying a bachelor of Agricultural Sciences next year but I have some time off before course starts (around 2 months). Hopefully in this time I can get this all set up and going so that I could possibly produce some extra income for studies.

Sorry to do the whole 'me me me' thing but I just thought some background would be good for you. I look forward to working with you guys and feel gratitude to be accepted into this group.

Thanks,

Kieran :)

Mike Merz
01-01-2013, 10:53 AM
Tyler + Kieran, welcome to JVNP 2.0 ... and Happy New Year. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Lenin Govea
01-01-2013, 08:29 PM
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the chance to be part of something like this. I'm here because I'll be launching products every month and I'm really interested in learning from all of you.

Lenin

Mike Merz
01-02-2013, 12:31 PM
Glad to have you aboard JVNP 2.0, Lenin .. ;)

Pretty much adds up to 'give and you shall receive', around here. The more active and helpful you are, the more exposure for your self and product brand ... and the better the likelihood that support for what you have going on will rise, commensurately. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Bill Holton
01-03-2013, 09:19 PM
Hi Every one

I'm glad to be part of the JV community...hope I can add some value to the forum

Mike Merz
01-04-2013, 05:19 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Bill .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Cheryl Johnson
01-04-2013, 07:15 PM
To Change Your Life You Need to Change Yourself-

Hi - My name is Cheryl Johnson, I have spent my life looking for that magic pill or program that would transform my life. I have read a library full of books. I have attended seminars. I have pursued academics. With all the information and knowledge I have in my head, I could easily be deemed the most well informed student of personal development. Does knowledge, in and of itself, ensure success? Of course not. Knowledge is simply the precursor to action, meaningful and purpose filled action.

After years of study, I decided it was time to finally start putting the information I had accumulated in my head in to real life action. It was time to put down the books and take control.

Thus, I created the tool to support my efforts to change my life. I want to share that tool with you.

Mike Merz
01-06-2013, 12:27 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Cheryl .. ;)

It sounds like a plan ... looking forward to reading more from you as you move forward.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Neill MacKenzie
01-10-2013, 10:51 AM
Hi all,
My name is Neill and I set up my first website in 1999 BG (Before Google :)) selling real products and dropshipping products. That site is still going strong today. I have also dabbled in affiliate marketing and I have a couple of small sites specialising in home security which have brought in a small but regular monthly income for the past three years. I now want to place more emphasise on making money through IM than I have done in the past.

Yes, at some stage in the future I would like to utilise my knowledge and experience and develop my own JV offer however, in the short term I am content to learn about JVs and earn commission by promoting other peoples products.

I'm fortunate enough to be able to give 24 hours commitment to the things I like to do – including IM - and I am looking forward to a profitable and experience time here.

All the very best

Neill MacKenzie
http://neillmackenzie.com

Mike Merz
01-10-2013, 03:22 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Neill. ;)

As lucrative as IM can be, there's a lot of competition, and the audience can be pretty jaded in comparison to other niches. Mixing IM in with your already established target market(s) should strike a nice balance for you. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Greg Behnke
01-10-2013, 11:07 PM
Hi Everyone,

My name is Greg and I have been dabbling for a long time in Internet Marketing but am making this the year I take action everyday till I succeed. I live in Scottsdale Arizona and I enjoy my life for the most part.

Mike Merz
01-11-2013, 10:19 AM
Welcome rto JVNP 2.0, Greg ... and glad to see that you're ready to take action and follow through to completion. The latter is the toughest part, but it's essential if you're going to grow and be successful. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Isaac J
01-11-2013, 06:02 PM
Hi Guys,

Thought I better make a post after 2 years of being here, I've been quiet.

I'm a quiet Affiliate Marketer, meaning I like to keep low.

I don't have many products, I just promote the crap out of other peoples haha!

Been here and around though and I'm going to start getting active and making some connections.

I'll mostly be in the Affiliate marketing spaces on here.

So Hi Everyone and hi Mike Merz, finally after 2 years lol!!

Sonya Johnson
01-20-2013, 04:23 AM
Hello All!

My name Sonya, I'm interested in just learning how to do this internet stuff. I've been searching for something that I could controm my income. So I'm ready to learn! Thanks for great site so far.

Mike Merz
01-20-2013, 11:35 AM
Sonya, welcome to JVNP 2.0 ... ditto for Isaac, and thanks for finally introducing yourself. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Dean Henry
01-28-2013, 11:49 AM
Hello everyone. My name is Dean from Malaysia, but currently residing in Indonesia. Have been an internet marketer for a while, and now looking forward to 'take it to the next level' by networking with like minded people.

Mike Merz
01-28-2013, 02:28 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Dean .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Elvis Racipovic
01-28-2013, 09:57 PM
I am a im and looking for jv partners.

Greg Gruba
02-06-2013, 11:28 PM
Hello Everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. I am in the healthcare field for my "regular job", but the online business seems to be my calling and passion. I believe it is a way to earn a good living and help more people by offering info to those who otherwise may not have access to it.
Thanks for the interesting forum!
Greg
5MinuteCure.com

Kay VetsBills
02-08-2013, 05:25 AM
Hi everyone, as you probably guessed I'm a cartoon!

Having said that though my creators are internet marketeers and have years of experience of generating hundreds of thousands of visitors to websites and turning these visitors into sales. Over recent times they have generated millions in sales and are available to assist you with any of your internet marketing questions! If you need any assistance give me a shout..

I'll be announcing my new affiliate program on here very shortly so watch out for further information.

Eileen Burns
02-08-2013, 01:17 PM
Hi! I'm Eileen Burns. I have been actively involved in the marketing arena for 20+ years....as recent as 4 years adapting to technology. Currently coaching with Matt Bacak. Looking to explode my Affiliate Marketing world in the next 90 days.

Mike Merz
02-08-2013, 05:23 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, "Kay" + Eileen ... looking forward to reading your contributions. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Salim Salah
02-09-2013, 11:03 AM
Hi everyone, Salim here 23 years old from Sweden and I'm new to this business I've started about 6 months ago and I hope for success to all of us who are in this JvNOTifPRO-thing :P GL to all ya and c ya ;)

Mike Merz
02-09-2013, 02:07 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Salim ... we share your desire for mutual success. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

dylan young
02-09-2013, 02:18 PM
Hey guys, Dylan here,glad to be part of the JV community...hope I can add some value to the forum and meet some great JV partners

simon dadia
02-10-2013, 05:58 AM
Hey there! It' Simon Here!

Been working behind the scenes for many years.. I have a few extra resources to spare and figured I'd give back some by sharing my resources with you and making us all lotsa bank!

Watch this space!

Mike Merz
02-10-2013, 10:29 AM
Dylan + Simon, welcome to JVNP 2.0 ... ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Jeffrey Bangerter
02-10-2013, 06:44 PM
Hi All,
Jeff Bangerter here, my Brother has created a site that finds the lowest price at local Pharmacy's for any prescription drugs. I have had him set up a program where he will pay out $1.00 every time the card is used, I have had very limited success in Internet Marketing so I am looking for a Pro that would like to split the $1.00 with me and let's get a few hundred thousand users. It is web based and smart phone app that requires they put in an affiliate code.
I hope I have not overdone my introduction, any direction would be welcome.
Thanks,
Jeff

David Vandenberg
02-15-2013, 07:24 PM
Hello everyone, David V here, you might have seen me around the WF.
I've been perusing jvnotifypro for awhile but I'm not sure if I ever introduced myself.
I'm looking forward to contributing and adding value to this site and to fellow members.

I am a professional web & WordPress developer (I do not take on clients anymore) who has created many products, courses and of course websites.
Sure I have some products coming down the "pike" and some JV partnerships would be nice, but I fully understand the value of helping other members, the community, and having win-win relationships, so you won't see me trying to "shove" anything down your throat, I have no problem proving my value and trust.

I'm easy going, kind of a perfectionist, and more then willing to share what I know if it could help you.
I look forward to fruitful and fun relationships! :D