PDA

View Full Version : INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13

Robin
03-16-2011, 11:05 AM
Hey I'm rob Stafford,

Really excited about using this site and networking with some awesome marketers out there on some big launches.

Rob

Martin Coleman
03-17-2011, 12:49 AM
Hello Everyone
I am Martin Coleman from Australia with a career in marketing communications. I am looking forward to the forum, adding value wherever I can and networking with a bunch of people for mutual benefit. So please say hi. :-X

mike_gregory
03-18-2011, 10:17 AM
Hey everyone Mike Gregory here spend a lot of my time on the WF and look forward to getting involved over her also.

Thanks

treociti
03-18-2011, 12:23 PM
Hey Everyone,

Glad to be a part of the community. Have been involved with IM for about 18 months now. Looking forward to adding value to the forum.

To everyone's success!

Brent

paps91
03-18-2011, 07:52 PM
Hi Mike and everyone,

I am Alexandros Papadopoulos I am 19 years old from Athens, Greece and I am currnetly attending Boston University for Economics, Management and Marketing.

I am new to JV notify and I would like to get the most out of it and become a very successful affiliate at first and who knows later on..

Cheers

Alex

tpassive
03-19-2011, 10:08 AM
Hi there,

Glad to be a part of this wonderful forum!
Will be looking forward to being a part of many successful launches!

martguy
03-19-2011, 12:17 PM
Hi

Ive been doing IM for about a year now and expect to go full time in the near future. I am on the lookout for new products and tools. Hope to make some good contacts here and swap some good information. Interested in the green space, video tools, or something unique, but have my mind open to anything also. cheers

DaveJ
03-20-2011, 01:19 PM
wassup everyone my name is dave and i am new affiliate only making 50/month LOL

little ha i know but i hope to grow next years thank you so much

bizbthegr8
03-21-2011, 03:25 PM
Hello World! i'm not the first or the last to use that but i use that A LOT. My name is Antione and i am from Long Island NY i hope to learn a lot from this site and the members using it. I hope that we all can be successful in our ventures.

Georgina Lany
03-22-2011, 08:39 AM
Hi Guys,

My name is Georgina Lany and I am speaking/training and product launching in Social Media and Internet Marketing. I am from Hungary, living in the UK and right now in New Zealand. Travelling the world and having workshops, seminars here and there... ;) I love my life :))

If I can help you in any way re social media traffic and lead generation, or anything else really, feel free to get in touch!

also open for JVs, and mail blasts ;)

Warm Regards,

Georgina

Paul Klein
03-22-2011, 11:32 AM
Hello!

Been around this community for a bit, but never fully introduced myself.
Some of you may know me for knocking on your virtual door, or helping out on some promotions.

I've been around list building and affiliate promotions. Owner of the Fall Harvest Giveaway, which I am planning on resurrecting this Fall with Brad Smith.

Looking forward to connecting more!

Thanks,
Paul Klein

chet
03-22-2011, 12:01 PM
Greetings Everyone,

My name is Chet I live in California and Internet Marketing is my life. I do this full time and love every minute of it. Always looking to broaden my horizons and thats why I am here. Trying to be like some of you guys out there you know who you are.

Chet H.

AutoNicheIncome
03-23-2011, 04:13 PM
Hello! We are excited to join JVNotifyPro and we are equally excited to meet new people in the forums!

Damani Tabor
03-23-2011, 05:01 PM
Good day to Chairman Merz and the other members!

I'm Damani Tabor, an affiliate marketer of approximately two years.

Its my pleasure to be joining the JV Notify Pro Community.

I've heard nothing but good things about this community, especially at the Warrior Forum, and I look forward to learning and adding value to the general proceedings, and the success of fellow members, in any way I can.

God bless you all.

John Pinner
03-25-2011, 06:54 AM
Hi JV Team,

Thanks Mike for the Welcome. I'm John Pinner, mates call me JJ, although new to JV, not so new to IM.
Retired from the 9 to 5 grind seven years ago. I am a full time Internet Marketer and Product Developer.
Look forward to working with seasoned JV pro's.

Cheers

JJ

patrick ingram
03-25-2011, 02:32 PM
Hi Everyone, I've been marketing products on the internet since the adult industry just figured out how to encrypt credit cards : )
I was one of the first to be out there manufacturing & selling weight loss products via email CPM, then to CPA, then dragged into free trials kicking and screaming, then brought to my knees by all that wonderful CPA fraud through stolen credit cards. I feel like a kindergartner learning life all over again.
Hello teachers!

Larry Spates
03-25-2011, 05:50 PM
Hi everyone I'm Larry.
Mike i feel you on that one. lol
just hpw long does it takes before you will begin to see results from internet marketing?

aaronclancy
03-26-2011, 05:12 AM
Hi,

My name is Aaron Clancy and I am an Internet Marketer and Online Business Consultant.

Look forward to connecting online.

Thanks
Aaron

Rpaille
03-26-2011, 05:12 PM
Hello,
NEW to community! My name is Rich Paille'. I'm new and anxious to learn as much as I can. I believe, everyone we meet knows something that we don't know... so it's other people that give meaning to our life.
I ask for your mercy as i stumble through this stuff... I hope I can bring you some value too.

Allan Mulholland
03-26-2011, 08:57 PM
Hello everyone, my name is Allan Mulholland and I'm the founder and president of "The Persona Profiling Academy of America™" and the author of "The POWER of PERSONA PROFILING", a new philosophy that will challenge and change the current conventions of Leadership & Success. I am the creator of a Personal Development Video Course "100 Days to Create a Persona Profile for Success!", which I recently launched on ClickBank.

I have also written other books, such as "Suddenly Single without Strings Attached" and "The Power of Organizational & Human Resource Persona Profiling", a Master Manual for Highly Motivated Employees, Managers and Executives to take Productivity to its Highest Level. I am a keynote speaker, blending the principles of Persona Profiling with humor and even some guitar stylings.

I have diverse interests and I'm an avid reader. But I've never relinquished my first love: my guitar. I am an accomplished lead guitarist and plays regularly with my band. I also use my guitar and vocal skills to liven up my presentations to groups and organizations.

I look forward to becoming a active and productive participant in your community with the objective to make this world a better place . . . . one Persona at a time!

You can contact me at allan@personaprofilingacademy.com

cashvault7
03-27-2011, 06:29 PM
wow, i am truly honored to be part of this amazing community as amazing as the man himself, whom you hear good things from most gurus. this is the one community to belong to.
most respectfully,
maury nosrat
ps. thankx a BILLION mike!

jason edwards
03-28-2011, 06:46 AM
Hello everyone. My name is Jason Edwards. I stumbled along this site while looking online for ways to make Joint Ventures. I am truly glad that I made this discovery as I see many opportunities for myself and others through this website. I wish the best of business for everyone and hope to hear from everyone sooner or later. Thanks

Justin Atlan
03-28-2011, 10:23 PM
Hey Jason!

Welcome mate.

I wrote back on your article for your new product. I would like to know more!

Justin

diegoortiz
03-29-2011, 01:16 AM
Reflecting on who you are and why you’ve been (relatively) successful, isn’t a task for the faint-hearted, as I’ve found whilst writing this post. When you’re just working away at the challenges, ideas & dreams that occupies your days, you tend not to really notice your surroundings, the reasons for your specific actions or the consequences of the impulsive decisions you make.

An Experts Business is however an analytical – and hopefully an inspirational – look at how I’ve turned myself into a self-branded Expert.

There is however a problem with that approach: when you’ve become a supposed master at life, business and marketing yourself; you tend to start believing your own hype. So the trick is in cutting through this self-imposed clutter and figuring out what it is exactly that has made me tick and basically allowed me to market myself as an expert (you’d think that there’s at least *some* truth in this if you look at the evidence).

This book is a collection of a few inspirational & thought-provoking bits, which I’ve gathered on my journey in the last year. If I told you that I had empirical evidence to back up any of my claims, I’d be lying. I do however believe that my achievements thus far is sufficient evidence in this regard and at minimum, you should be able to evaluate my thoughts on face-value. The most important thing to consider is that I don’t believe that there is a right or wrong here; and that everything I say in Expert Business has worked for me, because I made it fit with my personality, my goals & my way of acting on those impulses.

If an Expert Business just doesn’t work for you; then you haven’t approach its implementation (into your life / work) uniquely enough.

My brand is self-created and whilst I’ve been successful enough to create some hype around that, I’m not an international celebrity or worth multiple millions. Instead I’m 25 years old and I’ve been able to draw my own canvas until now. And it is within that space, that I’ve found immense inspiration, self-confidence and extreme happiness. In this book, I’d like to share those thoughts in the hope that you too can find the inspiration, self-confidence and happiness that I associated with being an Expert.

So if you’re looking for a How to be successful / make millions / work only 4 hours a week type of book, then you need to look again, because an Experts Business isn’t that either. I don’t have any rules or 3-step plans which will guarantee success either, because I don’t believe in following & copying someone else.

Ultimately, no one reading this can beat me at being “Diego Ortiz”, but if you take the ideas & inspiration presented in my business & implement those in your own unique ways, you’d be a little closer to being part of – or even better – running you own Experts Business.

OswaldRodrigues
03-30-2011, 02:05 PM
Hi,

I'm Oswald from Hindustan. I joined three years ago but I'm introducing myself today.
Am I lazy or what? :-[

Watch out, I'm gonna come out with the Mother-in-law Of All Launches!

Until then, have fun. Make money. Remember me in your will. Or else...

chardee
03-30-2011, 07:06 PM
Hello! My name is Carol Hardee and I am thrilled to be a part of this marketing community. I look forward to getting to know many of you as we learn and profit together.

ShaunChu
03-31-2011, 05:08 AM
Hi everyone!

Its Shaun Chu here, that Internet Marketing Guy from Singapore! :D

Really glad to have found this great place, where all the IM gurus are gathered to share tips and JV opportunities.
I look forward to working with all of you to make big monies on the internet.

rgds,
Shaun Chu

mweiks
04-01-2011, 10:06 AM
Mike Weiks here. I am new to this forum but have been learning more everyday about IM.
Look forward to sharing my ideas with all of you. Also learning from everyone here. :) :) :)

webily
04-02-2011, 05:12 AM
Hello Everyone,

I'm Stan Dobrev from Bulgaria.
I'm glad I found this great community and I hope I will make some great JVs with you guys.
Thanks to Mike again for creating this great place! :-)

Martin_Boyd
04-03-2011, 09:00 AM
Hi Guys, My name is Martin Boyd and owner of The Entrepreneur Club. This is going to be a big year for me as I will be launching my first product with help from all you guys!

I live in Scotland with my wife, Sharon and my two kids. Love blogging and marketing online. How addictive is this stuff!

Always looking to communicate with IM's, This is just the place. Lets make some cash guys!

Martin Boyd
http://www.the-entrepreneur-club.com

Mike Merz
04-04-2011, 06:01 AM
Hey, All ... welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

We'll be going live to the general public on Wednesday, April 6th.

We're only allowing existing JVNP Partners to access the site as we go through the add feature/benefit, test, get feedback, tweak ... and repeat. We've got a lot in store between now and then ... please check back often. ;)

Cheers,

Mike

Sam Stone
04-09-2011, 02:39 AM
Hey Everyone!

I am excited to start working with some new partners, my name is Sam from Giold Coast, Australia. I am new to JV marketing, I ahve seen the potenial and am super excited to helping each other out to create a win/win/win - just like Charlie! ;)

Mike Merz
04-09-2011, 10:26 AM
Hey, Sam ... nice to have you on board. ;)

As you can see, we're still in feature limited Demo mode ... hope to be Live and fully operational within the next couple of hours. ;)

Cheers,

Mike

PATRICIA HATFIELD
04-10-2011, 07:40 AM
Hello, i am patricia and i thank all of you for letting me in on this great news. I am a christian woman for many years. Like so many others i was struggling from day to day, untill i recieved an email with great news. How to make money easy.
So let's go make, money,money,money.
Best reguards:patricia

Mike Merz
04-10-2011, 10:58 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Patricia. ;)

Cheers,

Mike

Derek Gatehouse
04-11-2011, 04:39 PM
Hi Mike, Hi everyone.

Been following this forum for quite a while, waiting until my first info product was ready, which it now is!

I'm a 51-year-old ex-corporate guy who finally got fed up enough with all that -- and simultaneously got severely bitten by the IM bug -- such that I traded the suit for a laptop and shorts in 2008.

I was published in 2007 (Penguin Publishing: "The Perfect SalesForce"), but scrapped it all to market to the consumer, instead of B2B. Had a lifetime of B2B and never enjoyed a minute of it... all I did was make rich companies richer.

So, after 3 years of affiliate sales, a few online stores of my own, etc etc -- I'm thrilled to be preparing the release of my first info product, which chronicles how I keep myself so damn sexy at my age :) (yes... the diet/fitness niche).

I will help all I can here -- particularly if anyone wants to go the conventional publishing route for some crazy reason... happy to help in any way.

Thanks for a great resource Mike. Looking forward to learning and helping.

-Derek

Phillip Brent
04-12-2011, 04:33 PM
Hello Everyone,

My name is Phillip Brent and I'm a recent UNC Charlotte graduate with a BSBA in Marketing. I learned alot about offline marketing through course study, but I'm very interested in learning more about online marketing. Theres nothing like helping others and making money from the comfort of your own home. I've been in the real estate market for the last 7 years and seen the peaks and valleys. So if I can provide some information on real estate investing or offline marketing feel free to contact me I would love to help. I look forward to this new adventure.

to our success,

Phillip Brent

Mike Merz
04-12-2011, 05:09 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Phillip.

By all means ... we're extremely interested in opening up discussion and welcome launches based on Real Estate + other popular niches.

Feel free to get the ball rolling down under ... http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/community_forums/forums/38-JVNP-2.0-Niche-Market-JV-Marketing-Discussion

;)

Cheers,

Mike

Lisa Lannan
04-17-2011, 06:33 PM
Hi Everyone,
I am Lisa from the small state of Rhode island. I've been internet marketing for a little while now. This forum is terrific and thank you Mike for setting up this resource up.
This really is about real people.
Regards, Lisa

Mike Merz
04-19-2011, 09:10 AM
Hey, Lisa ... welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

... and thanks for the props.

You should see new features + options popping over the next few days, and ongoing ... we're a work in progress + just getting started. ;)

Cheers,

Mike

Sean Morrissy
04-21-2011, 03:46 AM
G'day all,

My partner and I have been affiliate marketers for about 4-5 years now and figured it was about time we joined this forum :)

We've been involved in niche markets since the beginning but over the last 18 months have begun to focus a lot more on the IM niche. I'm from Melbourne, Australia but live all over the place and my partner is from India.

If I can help anyone with something, let me know.

Cheers,
Sean

Mike Merz
04-21-2011, 07:01 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Sean ... looking forward to reading more from you. ;)

Cheers,

Mike

Mike Merz
04-27-2011, 09:44 AM
No worries, Devon ... it never hurts to make sure. ;)

Welcome!

Cheers,

Mike

Josh Orekoya
05-02-2011, 01:27 PM
Hi Guys, It's Josh here I'm new to this but I'm quickly learning. I'm launching my first Clickbank Product this month and I hope it'll be a success. I'm also very happy to be here and I'm already liking this community.

Thanks.

Mike Merz
05-04-2011, 10:52 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Josh ... we're just in the process of getting our stuff together after switching over. Thanks for stopping by, and much success.

Cheers,

Mike

Jason Daniel
05-04-2011, 08:02 PM
Hi everyone!

I'm Jason and I'm new here. I've just started affiliate marketing this year and I'm working on developing my own products to launch very soon.

I've been designing and building websites since 1996 when I designed my first website. Now I'm focusing more on marketing and developing products that I believe in.

A few fun facts about me: My name is Jason and I was born on Friday the 13th. (Scary right?)
I'm left-handed and I was born on international Left-handers day.

Anyway, looking forward to making new friends and partners down the road.

Muyen Peng
05-09-2011, 05:40 PM
Hi everyone, my name is Muyen, and I began internet marketing about 3 months ago, so I'm still green compare to most others here. I'm eager to learn as much as I can from this site

Mike Merz
05-10-2011, 11:13 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Jason + Muyen. ;)

Cheers,

Mike

Gail Richardson
05-19-2011, 05:05 AM
Hello Everyone, I just wanted to drop in and say that I am so thrilled to be here. I have been working online for a little over 3 years and everyday is still a learning process.

I enjoy meeting people because I always learn something new. I am looking forward to working and learning with everyone here. I am still trying to find my way around, it's a big place in here but it looks like a wonderland of knowledge.

Mike, Thanks for a great place to meet, learn and work with so many quality people. :)

Gail J Richardson

Mike Merz
05-19-2011, 11:37 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2, Gail ... glad to have you aboard.

Always a pleasure to meet a fellow JV Broker ... looking forward to reading your contributions. ;)

Cheers,

Mike

Denyse West
05-20-2011, 07:20 AM
Hi my name is Denyse (yes, spelt with a "Y" not an "I"), my friends call me Dee, Den, Deny, feel free any will do, I live by the sea in England, so when we get good days, I will go to the beach, it's really nice, the sun is shining today and warm, will take an hour out later.

Anyway, Im looking forward to this adventure, cross fingers, that it works for me and you, I have no experience at all and not working, so my time is mine. GOOD LUCK to everyone.

Deex

John Roux
05-20-2011, 08:51 AM
Hi Everyone,

I was introduced to this forum by Devon Brown.

I have been learning about internet marketing for a while and made my first sale as an affiliate
on Clickbank for $12.43.

I am sure I will be able to learn a lot from you and hope to make a positive contribution as well.

Sincerely,
John.

Crys Celine
05-23-2011, 01:34 PM
Hello ya'll. I'm Crys Celine. I look forward to learning & participating with you.

I'm here because I am set of finding a website to buy & take over. My price range is about 30k & it will be my first substantial investment. I am very fortunate to have a successful mentor that provides guidance with my ventures online. However, I am encouraged to more immersion in the field. For me it is about making money & keeping my morals in tact along the way.

Time is the main goal I have for making money. I would like to have an internet business that I can eventually step back from on a daily basis. So that is the passionate part for me.

Hopefully I will get a chance to provide some value to someone else here as I'm sure I will be receiving value to reciprocate.

Mike Merz
05-23-2011, 01:43 PM
Welcome ... Denyse, John + Crys. Working on making sure everyone has a linked profile and is taken out of 'Guest' mode. :P

Cheers,

Mike

Sally Packer
05-23-2011, 03:44 PM
Hi,
My name is Sally Packer, I am just trying to become an Internet Marketer. i am pleased to be part of this group and hope that i will learn much from you all.
Wishing you all the best.
Sally

Brian Gritton
05-24-2011, 12:36 PM
My name is Brian, and i'm pretty new to the world of internet marketing. I found this site through blackhatworld, where i've been intensely reading everything i could about internet marketing for the past year and a half. This site seems to be much more focused on what i am looking to accomplish with internet marketing. I still have a lot to learn, but i'm excited to contribute in any way i can!

chelsi layton
05-24-2011, 05:21 PM
Hello all :) My name is chelsi, and i am a single mother who is new to all this internet work and guru's and what not, but tired of working my butt off at two jobs and still stress every week about my bills.... I am ready to put my all into this and figure it out exactly :) and be able to have a better life finacially for me and my family :) Good luck to you all ;)

Cheryl Fluet
05-25-2011, 08:44 PM
My Name is Cheryl E. Fluet. I have been trying to understand Internet Marketing since our CL Jewelry business told us to use the Internet. Just having this business is not working.

Now that I have a manual to follow I see why. I am so happy to be part of your group . You make this easy to follow and you explain things. I do not feel left out in the cold and floundering.
Thank You Mike.

Sincerely,
Cheryl E. Fluet

Earl Hall
05-26-2011, 07:30 PM
I just heard about this site last week and I have just been thoroughly impressed with the content and our host MIKE.

You guys have some great products and services here and I look to see how I can help you spread the word about what you are doing. This site seems to just be jewel in a sea of junk and pretense on the net.

I am sure that I will learn MUCH from all of you. I am excited about interacting with you all.

Sincerely,

Earl B. Hall

David Gustafson
05-28-2011, 12:23 PM
Hello,

My name is David Gustafson. I have been studying internet marketing for a about a year. A friend of mine recommended this site as a great way to work together with other people to help you build a career in internet marketing.

Mike, your site looks great and I feel welcomed. I am looking forward to working with all of you,.

Sincerely,
David Gustafson
I've added this introduction request post to make intros a little easier to follow.

Please remember ... this is not the place for your JV Notify Pro Partner JV Offers And Profiles (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/board,5.0.html) or JV Notify Pro Partner Co-Promotion Proposal Announcements (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/board,6.0.html) ... it's simply a place for you to introduce yourself, and offer a bit about yourself.

Best,

Mike Merz
Owner/Admin

Gloria Reibin
05-28-2011, 09:56 PM
Hi, Gloria Reibin here. While I have been around the Internet Marketing arena for a while, I am new to this JV Notify. I'm thrilled to have found it, although I might say it found me. This is my first day. I just joined and am beginning to look around to see how I fit into this wonderful-looking program. I have created some digital ebooks, but I am here mostly to find other's products to promote.

Gary Pavkovich
05-30-2011, 01:36 PM
Hi Fellow JV'ers

My name is Gary Pavkovich and I'm very excited to be part of this online community. I have been in internet marketing for the past 6 years, mainly in the forex arena, but recently I have branched out in to other areas which I will go in to more detail about at a more appropriate time.

I look forward to meeting and brainstorming with you guys and gals in the near future.

Best
Gary

Susan Bowman
05-30-2011, 11:06 PM
Hi everyone,
I am such a newbie at this that I squeak!! What that means is that I'm a clean slate. I am here to learn how to make this JV stuff work for me and how to be a great member of this team so we can all be a huge success! I am also a freelance writer so I have lots of skills to share. I am a great editor and love nothing better than editing websites in my passionate campaign to "clean up" the internet - it's filthy with bad grammar, spelling, and the misuse of pronouns (my pet peeve). As I said, I'm working on being a successful internet entrepreneur and, while this is new ground for me, I do have some tricks of my own to share. Looking forward to getting to know as many JV'ers as I can.
Susan (AKA Gabba)

robie ratchford
05-31-2011, 11:32 AM
Hi all,

A very green newbie here but looking forward to learning from and working with you all. Any advice very welcome :)
Thanks
Robie.r

Don Barker
05-31-2011, 01:40 PM
Hey to all the JV's, I'm fairly new to the game, but have learned allot over the past 6 months, looking forward to getting to know everyone here.

Have a successful day and make every minute count.

Don Barker

Mike Merz
06-02-2011, 02:24 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Folks.

One thing I notice is that most of you are not setting up your sig files ... that short bit of self promotional text at the bottom of your post and replies, and the only form of self promotion within the discussion boards.

I advise popping over to your User Control Panel, finding your JV Forum Specific Settings under My User Profile, scroll down to My Settings and find Edit Signature (NO affiliates links in sig files, please!).

Cheers,

Mike Merz Sr

Eric Griffin
06-02-2011, 10:49 PM
Hi Mike,

Glad to be on board and I'm hoping to benefit from this community and benefit others as well.

I've been marketing online for nearly a year now, mainly Clickbank but hoping now to get into launching my own products and maybe help fellow marketers.

Again thanks for having me,

Regards,

Eric G

Hannam Wakelin
06-24-2011, 09:43 AM
Hi Newbie! Hannam here, I just joined today! I wish I was making the money like the Big Boys! I've been a member of an affiliate IM business online for about a year and a half and have only manged to28 subscribers, 1 sign up and earn a monthly commission that's being chewed up by Click-bank fees! I've worked hard after signing up with 1000s of traffic exchanges,online businesses,article sites etc and have very little to show for all my efforts! But I am hoping ALL this will change as I'm sick of being a loser!

Hannam Wakelin
06-24-2011, 09:47 AM
my post should read "only managed to get 28 loyal subscribers,and 1 paying sign up, in 1 and a half years!"

Mike Merz
06-25-2011, 01:14 PM
Sorry to hear that, Hannam.

The Big Boys and Girls had to start out little at one time or another. ;)

Anyhoo ... there are enough worthy nuggets to point you in the right direction once you find them, focus, follow through ... and repeat. It's been trial and error for me for over 12 years, and I'm doing OK ... I'm sure you will, too, just keep at it and don't allow yourself to be dragged in 100 different directions. Focus on one thing and keep improving on it till you see results, or cut your losses and move on. Tweak it till it works, or try something else. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Milton Byrd
06-30-2011, 07:10 PM
Well, well , (sigh) finally. ;) Well let me start off with my name. My name is Milton Byrd. I'm a college student and I've been very interested in online marketing for years and just sticking my nose in for the first time. I'm looking forward to working with you and all the other affiliates I associate with on all of our roads to success!!

Milkman Let's Go JV Pro 2.0

Geoff Kopping
07-01-2011, 07:08 AM
Hi All,

My name is Geoff Kopping, I am a young 67 year old IM newbie with a passion for Healthcare and Wellness having been involved in primary healthcare for more than 20 years. Am in the process of moving from South Africa to Australia where I hope to make my passion my IM business and livelihood there.

Looking forward to making contact, contributing and participating!

Regards,

Geoff

Mike Merz
07-01-2011, 01:34 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Geoff ...

We have a number of fellow Partners 'Down Under', so you should have no trouble hooking up. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Mike Merz
07-01-2011, 01:38 PM
Well, well , (sigh) finally. ;) Well let me start off with my name. My name is Milton Byrd. I'm a college student and I've been very interested in online marketing for years and just sticking my nose in for the first time. I'm looking forward to working with you and all the other affiliates I associate with on all of our roads to success!!

Milkman Let's Go JV Pro 2.0

... and welcome to you, too, Milton. ;)

Had to delete a few spam messages that were in the way to get to you. LOL

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Billy McGee
07-04-2011, 03:16 PM
Hello everyone im looking forward to working with everyone!!

Neil Shearing
07-05-2011, 10:04 AM
Hi Mike and everyone. Congratulations on 100,000 views for this thread, Mike. :-)

Also, congratulations on how this site is set-up and working... it's all very intuitive and I look forward to digging deeper into it. Thanks for the invitation to check it out. :-)

Neil.

Mike Merz
07-05-2011, 11:00 AM
Hello everyone im looking forward to working with everyone!!

Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Billy ... Mike Jr will get rid of that 'Guest' status and link your profile, ASAP.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Mike Merz
07-05-2011, 11:04 AM
Hi Mike and everyone. Congratulations on 100,000 views for this thread, Mike. :-)

Also, congratulations on how this site is set-up and working... it's all very intuitive and I look forward to digging deeper into it. Thanks for the invitation to check it out. :-)

Neil.

Hey, Doc ... great to see you, and looking forward to anything you have time to contribute. ;)

We've got a few tweaks in the process that I'm sure you'll appreciate ... so keep your eyes peeled. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Sonia Walsh
07-06-2011, 04:42 PM
Hello Everyone! I'm Sonia Walsh. I'm relatively new to Internet Marketing and hoping to get off to the right start. I am excited about joining JV Notify and look forward to interacting with its members. I do have a question though. How do you set up a sig file? Thanks.

Sonia

Kevin Cash
07-09-2011, 09:35 AM
Hi everyone my name is Kevin Cash and I look forward to working with you guys and learning alot along the way

Duncan Zheng
07-09-2011, 04:09 PM
Hi guys, nice to meet you all. I'm looking to tryout product launch promotions for the first time. Not exactly sure how well it works these days, considering there are so many marketers promoting the same products, but we'll see.
Cheers

John Kristensen
07-10-2011, 03:07 PM
Hello everyone. My name is John Kristensen from Denmark. I am looking forward to be working with all of you. Thank you for having me and let's make each other some $$

Mike Merz
07-11-2011, 10:18 AM
Hello Everyone! I'm Sonia Walsh. I'm relatively new to Internet Marketing and hoping to get off to the right start. I am excited about joining JV Notify and look forward to interacting with its members. I do have a question though. How do you set up a sig file? Thanks.

Sonia

Hey, Sonia ... welcome to JVNP2.

To access the sig file editing area, just go to your User Control Panel, click on "JV Forum Specific Settings", look for 'My Settings' to the left ... and 'Edit Signature' below that.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Mike Merz
07-11-2011, 10:19 AM
Kevin, Duncan + John ... Welcome. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

freddy fortunes
07-11-2011, 09:28 PM
Hi everyone I have heard nothing but goodness about this place! I know there are several successful marketers here....I am Freddy Fortunes.

I am excited to be launching some products of my own...

Thanks!

Mike Merz
07-12-2011, 11:27 AM
Hey, Freddy ... welcome to JVNP2.

Fortunes? ... where does that surname originate from? Rather interesting .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Patrick Otto
07-12-2011, 05:29 PM
Hey everyone my name is Patrick and I do mostly SEO and List building as my promotional methods and a pretty good at them. I will be creating some of my own digital products pretty soon in the weight loss niche and am looking forward to rolling up my sleeves and working with any super affiliates I can get my hands on that want to bank hard promoting these products. I also look forward to partnering up with others and sharing my knowledge in SEO .

Jeff Holland
07-23-2011, 12:57 PM
Hello!

It is about time I finally joined your forum Mike. My name is Jeff Holland and I started my online marketing career back in October of 2007, when my "promising corporate career" was secure and stable, lol! So from Oct 14, 07 was the day I went home from being laid off and started to get busy learning everything possible on the internet on how to make a good living via the net. It took me about two years and a lot of money that I did not have to finally realize that if I was going to make it I needed to stop buying all the hype and take action. So I did and I have done pretty well since and continue to grow my business every day. I am even able now to do some offline business that I thought I would never be able to do "Thanks To The Internet & My Dedication to not give up no matter what!"

arthur casidy
07-23-2011, 07:31 PM
My name is Arthur. I have been doing internet marketing for some time now, and have stumbled upon some great ideas to improve it along the way.

I am looking for JV partners and some super affiliates to help me promote my new and exciting piece of software. message me as i'm always happy to meet new friends.

Mike Merz
07-24-2011, 11:13 AM
Patrick, Jeff and Arthur ... Welcome!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Mike Davidson
07-24-2011, 04:20 PM
Hi Everyone,

My name is Mike and I am a web developer specializing in Adobe Flex programming and application development.

I am also interested in real estate investing and have built a small portfolio here in the UK. I became extremely interested in wealth creation a few years back which culminated in the creation of a wealth creation software product. It has taken all my spare time in the past 2 years so I am determined to make it work (or pay me back at least!). I have been through the full cycle of creating the software with designers and websites, copy writers, etc. In fact my copy writer referred me here (thanks Jennie). I could see immediately that there is so much to learn in IM. You can do everything but the trick is you have to do it effectively!

In my programming experience I have developed Apps for Symbian, the BBC and Pearson Education plus numerous other medium and small companies..

I am looking forward to learning the effective methods needed and forming solid JV partnerships moving forwards. I have mobile apps in development too so this is another area I have some knowledge on.

please feel free to drop me a line about anything

Mike:cool:

Mike Merz
07-26-2011, 01:24 PM
Deja Vu all over again, Mike ... welcome, part 2. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Greg Schneider
07-26-2011, 01:25 PM
Hey thanks for putting this site together Mike. It's going to be a "win-win-win" for everyone :-)

Be Blessed

Greg Schneider

Mike Merz
07-26-2011, 01:32 PM
Thanks, Greg ... we're a work in progress, and you're now part of it. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Sam Koduah
07-27-2011, 09:53 PM
Hi everyone, I'm Sam Kay coming all the way from Maryland in the DC Metro area where the debt fight is still going on. I've been online for a while but now would like to look for ways to help myself and others do better. In an earlier life I was a civil/structural engineer with an Ivy League MBA...but trust me those mean diddly squat when it comes to online marketing and business. I'm willing to learn from others on this forum and to provide help where my knowledge can be beneficial.

Wishing everyone success!!

DC Fawcett
08-02-2011, 04:17 PM
Hey
My name is DC Fawcett. I've been an affiliate marketer in the Real estate investing space for 4 years. In the beginning I was fighting for a couple sales on the launch leaderboards and now I'm #1 or #2 every time.

I just recently promoted a product to my list from clickbank and it did very well. $8.10 EPC. over $7300 with 1 email. This was a bit surprising to me as I thought my list was Real estate fanatics...not true. A biz opp buy is a biz opp buyer. I think I'll go send some more mails to this offer. Thanks Anik.

I'm interested in helping any new affiliate marketers that I can. I've made a big difference by having a strong relationship with my list and giving them quality content for free regularly, not pitichng them every day. This has made a big difference and put me to the top of my competition in my niche fast. I will do the same here. I don't mind if you study how I do it.

When I got started affiliate marketing in real estate, I made a name for myself by promoting launches and climbing up the leaderboard. Then when it was time for my launches, the other affiliates supported me. I intend to do the same here. My biggest launch was $3M in 1 week with only 112 affiliates promoting it.

The biggest launch promotion as an affiliate, I drove $1.1M in sales as an affiliate in 7 days. I'm going to post a new launch I'm running for September 8th.

Talk Soon,
DC

Mike Merz
08-04-2011, 12:57 PM
Sam + DC ... welcome. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Sebastien hebert
08-05-2011, 11:39 AM
Good day all!

Sebastien here from Canada! The Jv Notify site is awesome! Lots of good information.

Thanks

S.

Howard Giles
08-05-2011, 08:57 PM
Hello All,

I'm in the U.S. and new to the IM "marketing" field. Gaining proficiency in web site design, seo, starting to build list. I intend to find quality products and help publishers promote them as I also build out my niche sites. I am glad I found this web site and hope to learn lots.

Mike, Thanks for providing this service.

Mike Merz
08-06-2011, 12:27 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Sebastien and Howard. ;)

Sebastien ... feel free to use your signature file to mention your site, not the message body ... that's strictly for content. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Lisa Mastro
08-23-2011, 09:45 PM
Hi, everyone...

My name is Lisa Mastro. I'm from New Hampshire. I've been involved in website design since 1997 and started dabbling in IM in 2007. Although I've made a few dollars here and there with IM, I'm ready to get serious and do it full-time now.

I'm looking forward to interacting with this great community to both contribute and build partnerships.
Cheers :)
Lisa

Jennifer Kelly
08-23-2011, 11:04 PM
Hello! My name is Jennifer and I am really excited to be here. I am looking forward to brand new adventures and projects!

Hope everyone is having a great day! :)

Mike Merz
08-24-2011, 09:48 AM
Lisa + Jennifer ... welcome. ;)

Adding a pic and a sig file will help get the ball rolling.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Stephanie Harmon
08-25-2011, 10:08 PM
HI there JV'ers

I'm new here and just diving right in. I've been in internet marketing for over 9 years but I only recently learned about this site. So glad that I did.

I look forward to some great discussions and other fun stuff. I'm willing to learn and want to take my business to the next level. How about you?

Stephy

Mike Merz
08-26-2011, 09:12 AM
Hey, Stephanie ... welcome to JVNP 2.0. Looking forward to reading your contributions. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

John Chau
08-28-2011, 09:51 AM
Hi Guys,
John Chau from Kenya has landed. I have been in internet marketing for about 4 years now and I hope to learn even more from you my future friends. So, where is the action @ - and the $$ too :)
Special hi to Mike Merz. I've only heard your name..now I see a face...and probably a lesson from you is on the way..keep up.

Mike Merz
08-28-2011, 02:53 PM
Thanks, John ... and welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Criss
08-30-2011, 08:59 AM
Criss here, just joined, have work as a chef for 28 years to present, & working online business for 10 months now, looking at promoting more products & getting to know other affilates marketers.
Cheers,
Criss from Aussie.

Mike Merz
08-30-2011, 11:05 AM
Hey, Criss ... food preparation and cooking is a personal interest of mine, though I'm more the Newbie in that dept. ;)

Looking forward to reading what you have to offer.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Tracey Meagher
08-30-2011, 07:48 PM
Hello everybody, I'm Tracey. I'm a designer and have been making a living selling my products for a few years but I'd like to up my game a little. That said, I'm a long way off JVing at the moment, as I've only just started to build my list but I'm here to watch and learn (and contribute where I can). Looking forward to it too :)

Mike Merz
08-31-2011, 08:34 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Tracey.

We no doubt have quality threads covering email listbuilding in the archives ... do some searching and I'm sure you'll uncover a few gems. ;)

One of my fave ways takes a little work, but it also helps build your credibility ... and that's through article marketing. There are so many ways ... and many different types of lists. Feel free to post a request for response regarding list building in the main forum, or add to an already existing thread (the latter is a best bet for getting responses, as it's easier to add to a thread than start from scratch).

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Anton Velichko
08-31-2011, 10:02 AM
Hi Everyone,

I am Anton from UK. I've heard a lot of great things about JVNotify and finally decided to join :-)
I've been in IM business for over 4 years now and specialise in various niches including link building, traffic generation, weight loss, travel, gaming. I would be pleased and honered to find some JV partners here.

Looking forward to meeting you guys!

Anton

Mike Merz
09-01-2011, 12:13 PM
That's what I like to hear, Anton ... welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Brian Moran
09-01-2011, 11:27 PM
Hey Everyone, I'm Brian Moran...from Get 10,000 Fans. Been meaning to get our Affiliate Program going forever now...and this is definitely the place to start! :)

Lookin' forward to meeting and working with everyone.

Connie Baker
09-02-2011, 02:09 PM
Hi from a true newbie! lol I am Connie, people call me sweetpea...... I know that sounds funny, but hey I like it. I am a true blue newbie at all this and I really want to learn all this, SO, here I am! And before I forget....... HI MIKE!!! I finally made it here lol, and thanks for letting me join.

Mike Merz
09-02-2011, 02:25 PM
Brian + Connie ... welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Omid G.
09-12-2011, 01:33 AM
Hey all,

I am Omid. I have been doing internet marketing for quite a while. I heard about this community today morning. I wish I could find this forum sooner! Since I am growing my online business I think here is a good place to communicate with other members learn from them and share my experiences.

Bests,
~ Omid

Lisa Lannan
09-13-2011, 01:50 PM

... and thanks for the props.

You should see new features + options popping over the next few days, and ongoing ... we're a work in progress + just getting started. ;)

Cheers,

Mike

:rolleyes:

Mike Merz
09-15-2011, 10:43 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Omid .. ;)

Lisa, we're almost there ... just a few more days, promise. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Roxie Thomas
09-21-2011, 12:48 PM
Hi, It's great to be apart of Mike's JVNotifypro.com. I've been working with Willie Crawford. Met Mark Hendricks through Willie. Mike Enos approached me to be his JV broker, in which I accepted, because of the awesome product he is promoting.

Mike Enos is known as the Ebay Guru and loves to automate processes. So he has developed "Instant Niche Maker" that builds 250 sites extremely quickly.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Roxie Thomas, skype roxiet2

Rob Wood
09-22-2011, 05:17 AM
Hi there this is Rob from London UK. Been learning a lot over the last few years about internet marketing (and still learning every day). Looking to share what I have learnt so far and benefit from others experience. Heard this was the place to be:-).

nathan loftus
09-22-2011, 06:25 PM
Hi, my name is nathan and im new to jvnotify.com.

I am seeking for Affiliates and J.V's who can help promote a forex product.
it as alot to offer for affiliates as it as a good commision base and is also excellent ratio of converting as previously tested site, and same for J.V' as i will to help promote there products or future products.

Thanks, Nathan

Eleanor Ruse
09-25-2011, 08:31 AM
Hiya,

My name's Eleanor and I'm from the UK. Started working online in 2004 and have since had a lot of success. I'm looking at launching a new product (training membership site) which is why I've joined this site. I've been here before to promote other peoples' products.

I will be looking for affiliates to push my new product and any future products and hope to make a name for myself here.

Thanks
Eleanor

Mike Merz
09-25-2011, 10:39 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Eleanor.

I'm sure you'll find that it's a lot easier to get partners interested in your product launch when your 'house is in order' ... you've achieved a reasonably credible self and product brand, and earned the respect of your customers, prospects ... and peers. Long story short, it's easier to 'get' when you've 'given', first ... ;)

Looking forward to reading what you have to offer on the 'giving' end, Eleanor. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Mike Merz
09-25-2011, 10:42 AM
Oops ... 'Hi' to Roxie, Rob, Nathan, etc. ... as well. Sorry, thought this was an individual intro post, not the running Intro thread. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Scott Valdez
09-29-2011, 02:43 AM
Hello everyone. My name is Steve Miles.

I am a Jeff Walker and Frank Kern trained Product Launch Manager for others. I also run a busienss focused in the dating niche. I look forward to being a member of the community here.

Steve Miles

Hey Steve,

My company is working on a product launch in the dating niche and I'd love to connect with you to see if we can work together in some capacity. If you get this, shoot me an email at svaldez@virtualdatingassistants.com

Cheers!

Kozmo Kane
10-08-2011, 07:32 PM
Hello. I'm Kozmo Kane from Romania (my romanian name is Dragu Ionut). I have been studying internet marketing for 2 years. I can help people promote their product in Romania, because this is a truly untapped market.

joe smith
10-09-2011, 06:27 PM
Hey Everyone Here at Jv My Name Is Joe And I am From Jersey And Happy To Be Part Of This JV Community And as Time Goes On I Hope that We All Can Get Together And Profit..From Each Other. Talk Soon...

Jay Wessman
10-10-2011, 10:59 AM
Hey guys - I'm Jay,

I'm a 23 year old stoner from Australia with a passion for making money online.

I've been affiliate marketing for years but am now starting to dive into the world of product creation.

Am excited to mingle with all :)

Mike Merz
10-10-2011, 12:05 PM
Kozmo, Joe + Jay ... welcome to JVNP 2.0

Don't forget to set up your sig file ... it's the only form of self promotion allowed in the main forum, so it makes sense to take advantage of it. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Barry Jones
10-18-2011, 08:52 AM
Hi everybody, this is my first post to introduce myself!
My name is Barry Jones, I am a Hypnotherpist and Life Coach based in the medical centre of excellence in the world ... Harley Street in London.
I own The Harley Street Diet and record and produce numerous therapy CD's, all available as downloads and have a book published called "The Instruction Manual for the Mind".
As good as a therapist as I am .... I am totally crap at marketing myself (as you will see if you visit my websites). So I thought it was time to share the love (and the profits) and jump into the pool where those in the know are swimming!
I hope that this is going to be a wonderful, fun, enlightening and prosperous journey with you guys .... just go easy on me though ... because I have no idea where to start!
A pleasure to be here and I feel that the force is strong lol
Barry

denrocke
10-18-2011, 11:10 AM
Hi Mike and everyone

I am a complete newbie. I have hope to gain as much help from you all as I possibly can.

I want to do internet marketing and was told the best thing to do was come in here and find others that are already doing it and doing it well.

I hope to learn alongside you and promote your products for you at the same time.

I look forward to working with you all.

Den

Matt Roe
10-18-2011, 11:23 AM
Howdy Folks,

My name is Matthew (or Matt..) Roe. I've just started getting into becoming a JV Manager and I was recommended this forum by Willie Crawford.

I'm kind of new to the JV game but I do have services I provide such as SEO and WordPress Site creation.

I'm hoping this forum will become a very valuable and profitable forum for myself and future clients. I also hope that I can maybe add a bit of my own knowledge that I have and possibly build up quite a few relationships here!

Thanks,

Matthew Roe

Mike Merz
10-18-2011, 06:09 PM
Barry, Den + Matt ... not to be confused with Manny, Mo + Jack ... welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Brian Woodbridge
10-18-2011, 07:15 PM
Hello everyone. My name is Brian Woodbridge and I have been online looking for ways to make
money for a decade. I haven't made any real commitments to any type of marketing and was
hoping for direction and assistance from this site.

I am glad to be here ...thanks.

If anyone has suggestions for my blog message me.

Lloyd Douglas
10-20-2011, 09:32 AM
Hello,
I am Sharif. I am originally from the US but I live in Brazil right now. I found this great site looking for info on getting affiliates for your products. I recently released a product in the self-help niche and do not know too much about internet marketing. Glad to be here. There is a wealth of info on this site!

Mike Merz
10-20-2011, 11:22 AM
Brian + Lloyd ... welcome aboard. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Matt Roe
10-20-2011, 11:54 PM
Barry, Den + Matt ... not to be confused with Manny, Mo + Jack ... welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Thanks for having me Mike! Hope we can all learn a thing or two from each other :)

Matt

Dávid Hargitai
10-21-2011, 07:50 AM
Hello everyone,

My name is David Hargitai, I am a programmer and web developer. A few month ago I started to learn SEO and internet marketing as well, so somehow I found this place.
I'm so happy to be here! I really hope I could be a valuable member of this community and can give back something for you, not just take the good from here. Now I go and start to absorb the knowledge. :)

David

Lefteris Strougaris
10-21-2011, 02:01 PM
Hello everyone! My name is Lefteris Strougaris from Hellas (Greece). I am looking forward to be communicating and working with all of you. Thank you for having me and let's all be successful in our endeavors.

Mike Merz
10-21-2011, 05:43 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Lefteris .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Kenster
10-23-2011, 06:47 PM
Welcome Lefteris! You will find this a very rewarding community with a goldmine of great info and great people! See you on the forums!

Dan Cullen
10-25-2011, 09:43 PM
No, I'm not the Australian cricketer. I'm an Electrical Engineer who focused on software development for the past 20 years. I have been specializing in the telecommunications field but now that I'm getting ready to retire I think I'd like to make a bunch of money in Internet Marketing since that is something I can do from my sailboat or the beach. Although I plan to focus on marketing, I'm always ready to consider a challenging software development project.. I'm still a newbie at the IM game but supremely overconfident. After all, in the words of a fellow Canadian:

“One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in.”
- Wayne Gretzky

Good luck and success to al.l
Dan

Mike Merz
10-26-2011, 09:36 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Dan ... it sounds like you have the right attitude, no doubt, and that's a great start. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Kenworth Peters
11-02-2011, 09:37 PM
Hello Everyone, my name is Kenworth Peters. I am from Dominica an island in the Caribbean, no it's not the Dominican Republic... Presently I live in the Netherland Antilles also in the Caribbean but owned by the Netherlands.

To be more exact I live in St. Maarten, which is part of the Netherland Antilles. Very happy to be here to learn from and become like you awesome bunch of Marketers, as I endeavor to take my business to the next level.

Looking forward to become a part this community. Blessings to all.

Barthelemy Rapin
11-03-2011, 08:54 PM
My name is Barthélémy , i'm a French guy and i'm really happy to be part of this great community . I have heard some great things about this site so can't wait to get things moving! Since a year ago ,i'm a full time webmaster as affiliate with differents networks.

I'm glad to see an Internet Marketer from Sint Maarten ! It is certainly a coincidence, because I also live in Sint Maarten (French side).

I'm looking forward to learning and sharing ideas with everyone.

Nice to meet you, Guys and Girlz.
Regards.:cool:

Greg Thomas
11-03-2011, 11:14 PM
Hi everyone My name is Greg, Just wanted to drop in and Introduce myself to the community.
Well I've been a member of the IM community since 2005 right after Hurricane Katrina, prior to that I was literally affraid to sit in front of a Rig(pc)...Well I've come a little ways since then and Logged quite a few hours teaching my self first the technical ins and outs of computers ya know..changing hard drives,Ram,cpu's..etc..Until I realized the BIG BUCKS were inside the system so started taking some online seo,programming,site building and IM courses,but to say the least the old trail and error,feast or famine experiences were the best teachers of all.
Until now I've mostly gone the CPA Marketing route only Dabbling in Affiliate/joint Marketing.
I am now ready to Dive in and Give it 110%..is there any other way?
Ok I know I can be a bit long winded , I'm just Excited to take the Next step in what I know will be a prosperous campaign... Soooooo LET'S MAKE SOME LOOT!!!!

Mike Merz
11-04-2011, 08:28 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Greg ... Geez, that intro had more caffeine than a cuppa joe! LOL

Feel free to unleash that kind of energy in follow up posts ... as often as time allows. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Mike Merz
11-04-2011, 08:32 AM
Kenworth and Barthélémy ... welcome to you two, too!

The glare from Greg's intro post temporarily blinded me. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Michael Dennis
11-04-2011, 05:50 PM
Hello to all. I am Michael Dennis (from Romania) and i am a student. Every since i discovered the potential of making money online 2 years ago i had absolutely no success. I tried many methods and i learned a lot. As a last resort i focused on the creation of a product. I had no money to outsource or to invest in everything but i managed to create a "how to create a website" product by myself in several months. The result was a nicely done membership site that i believe has very big potential.

Now i plan on launching on the warrior forum, to make some money for further investing, and then on clickbank. But i have no idea how to do that without spending some serious cash. Can someone help me and point me in the right direction? Thank you very much.

Things i have in place:

Product Itself
Membership Site ( with all plugins and stuff in place )
Clickbank Approved Website
WSO Pending Thread with copywriting and graphics.
Various thank you pages with autoresponder optins.

All i have to do now is to promote it.

Mike Merz
11-04-2011, 06:17 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Michael.

We have a number of WSO Specialists in the Partnership ... one of them, Kenster, is in the middle of a 3 part article series on that very topic called WSO Goldmine (http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/articles/internet_marketing_and_business/kenster/), featured in the Featured Contributor Articles (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/articles/featured_articles/) area. A start in the right direction, at the very least. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Kenster
11-06-2011, 12:29 PM
If you have any questions, I would be more than happy to help you out...I have a lot of experience in the WSO area, both behind the scenes and in front! If your question is more private, feel free to shoot me a pm!

Best of luck on your launch and welcome to JVNP 2.0 Michael!

Attrition
11-06-2011, 07:32 PM
Hi, Jon here.

I have been a member of the site for a long time but always found it a little over whelming on where to start. I run the website systemlays.co.uk which is a sport/horse racing betting website.

I also have a new and unique venture for the betting market and i am looking for partners to either join me in the venture or to promote through our new market place.

If there is anyone involved in the gambling/betting niche it would be great if you could get in touch or if someone could tell me the best place to put this message.

Cheers
Jon

Adrian Lee
11-06-2011, 09:56 PM
Hi, I'm Adrian, i spent the last year working on my eBay business, and have just completed my first product, based on my eBay success. I'm brand new to all of this, but I've read my fair share of products relating to IM so I'll try my best to contribute to discussions..

Looking forward to making a few new friends here.

Eric Street
11-06-2011, 10:20 PM
Hello all,

My name is Eric, I've been into Internet Marketing for about three years now. I found this site through one of my mentors at from the Warrior Forum, Russ Ruffino. He had very good things to say about the people, and the
opportunities to be found here. I'm looking forward to getting acquainted with how things work around here and
also forming new partnerships.

I'm off to check out the social aspect of this site! See you around :cool:

Mike Merz
11-07-2011, 09:27 AM
Jon, Adrian + Eric ... welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Sorry to hear not knowing where to start held you back a bit, Jon.

Two good places to start getting the ball rolling in the right direction would be - READ FIRST: JVNotifyPro 2.0/JVNewsWatch In A Nutshell. (http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/community_forums/forums/33-READ-FIRST-JVNotifyPro-2.0-JVNewsWatch-In-A-Nutshell.) and the JVNP 2.0 Registration Orientation Wizard (http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/wizard/orientation/).

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Kenster
11-07-2011, 12:49 PM
Hello all,

My name is Eric, I've been into Internet Marketing for about three years now. I found this site through one of my mentors at from the Warrior Forum, Russ Ruffino. He had very good things to say about the people, and the
opportunities to be found here. I'm looking forward to getting acquainted with how things work around here and
also forming new partnerships.

I'm off to check out the social aspect of this site! See you around :cool:

I am assuming the "Launch Hijack" brought you here!!! The strategy within the product is good and Russ is a good guy. Be sure to take action on his strategy!

And yes, this is a great community! I'm sure that course brought a lot of members over here!

Mike Merz
11-07-2011, 01:46 PM
Thanks for the props, Kenster ... and backatcha. ;)

Will have to thank, Russ ... as well, as I was unaware of the referrals. Nice. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Cemlyn Jones
11-10-2011, 10:24 AM
Hi everyone, total newbie to IM but not so in the world of technology and technology design. I work on designing, installing and commissioning all the technology in large Hotel Casino Resorts and my last baby was the City of Dreams in Macau. Since then I have been in semi forced retirement as nearly all of the big projects are on hold. Started looking at IM a few months ago and jumped right in and created a few sites from some really bad advice I received. As you would expect they did nothing so for the last 6 to 8 weeks I have been reading everything I can get my hands on and making sure I understand a lot more about what is going on before I start marketing. I think I am close now!! Hoping to learn from fellow members and to join in with a few over the coming months although it is clear that to have any impact you need 'the list' so my first few months will concentrate on list building. Once I have a suitable list I will try my hand with one of these.

All the best

Mike Merz
11-10-2011, 12:44 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Cemlyn. ;)

As we're big on reciprocation ... one hand washes the other, I'm sure if you're willing to share some of your expertise ... you'll find a few list building aficionados that will return the favor (and we have a boatload of them here). ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Garry Bryen
11-11-2011, 07:38 AM
Hi from Australia, my name is Garry Bryen and I live in New South Wales, near Newcastle. I have retired from work, injured, and have taken up computers, as that is all I can do now. I started to learn about computers in 2000 and from there I went on to complete a year long course in IT Certificate IV, Client Support, which in short means I can build a computer from the ground up and instal all systems and programs. Now that does not mean to say I am an "expert", because I am not. It just means I know how they work and what happens when you click on somehting.
I have only just started out as an Affiliate Marketer, and boy is it tough to get something sold, unless you know how to sell. Which I thought would be easy, Wrong. But still I am working towards my goals and things are brghtening up for me and I am always willing to learn new techniques and methods to show my stuff.
Any hints or advice is always welcome. I welcome any contacts as long as you are not trying to pull my leg.

Mike Merz
11-11-2011, 09:46 AM
G' Day, Garry ... and welcome to JVNP 2.0.

For every Gent that falls into your category ... schooled in the Tech end of things, and trying to wrap your head around the Marketing part ... there is a Super Affiliate that doesn't know squat about the guts of a computer. ;)

That being said, both are necessary in Online Business ... so I recommend you share what you know, ask questions and follow discussions based on what you don't know, but are eager to learn and apply. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

abel morales
11-14-2011, 09:00 PM
Good evening,

My name is Abel Morales. I joined to meet new people and exchange knowledge with other successful people. I am currently serving in the National Guard for the US, work a full-time job, and go to school full-time while launching a product and trying to become successful in internet marketing. I have met some wonderful people throughout my journey that have helped me finally reach the stage of my product launch.

I would be more than happy to connect any of you with some of the people I have met. Just to give you all an example;

1. Web Designer - My guy is from Romania and works great. He makes sure to create a site that is SEO friendly for Google and does great work.

2. Graphics Designer - We all know that in this business, attractive graphics are imperative. I met my graphic designer through Elance and have used him for everything. He is also from Romania and does excellent quality work at a low cost.

3. Know it All - I do have a friend that showed me the steps to product launching, everything from what I would need, to the point where I am now, launching.

I am also a computer guy like Garry, so if there is anything I can help any of you guys with, let me know.

Thanks,
Abel

Mike Merz
11-15-2011, 11:57 AM
Great to have you on board, Abel .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Allan Reith
11-15-2011, 03:30 PM
Hi, This ie Allan. I've been building an affiliate marketing business for almost ayear now and have made small gains. I'm looking to take it to the next level! Here's hoping that our participation is fruitful for us all!

Mike Merz
11-15-2011, 06:07 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Allan ... if you're into Affiliate Marketing, I'm sure you'll like it here. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Gary Stoddard
11-17-2011, 11:49 AM
Glad to be here first and foremost! This is Gary, and I found out about JVNotifyPro through a course some time ago. I'm in the field of Mass Media & Communication. In my spare time, I'm doing my radio show, composing and producing music, and teaching.

The gifts that I have are for the good of the group. Group-work is the best work. Lastly, one of my favorite reads is 'The Psychology of Man's Possible Evolution' by P. D. Ouspensky.

Enjoy building monuments with you all.

Regards,
Gary Stoddard

Mike Merz
11-17-2011, 07:21 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Gary. Always interesting to see how diverse our Partnership is, in regards to forte. I look forward to reading and learning more from your contributions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Lisa Phillips
11-18-2011, 05:43 AM
Oh I am so happy to be here! Despite having a website / product / radio show I have no idea about JV's and was so exited to join this group. I am so looking forward to finding out more and meeting some great new people. Such a great idea for a site and thank you! Lisa :D

Mike Merz
11-18-2011, 09:41 AM

As I've said many times before, we're made up of Partners that specialize in a variety of different things ... share what you know, as accomplishing everything you mentioned successfully will help you succeed in JV Marketing. Credibility is a major factor. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Marvin Rivera
11-21-2011, 11:41 AM
Am I late? First just want to Salute you Sir.Mike for this wonderful platform and also all the amazing JVNP members. Well to start off I missed the chance to drop a line here about a year ago. anyway just want to let you know that we are here to do our part for this community, It's not all about Money, Money, Money.. Let's help those who needs our help. Even how simple it is we could do our part as a true Marketeer. I'm Marvin Rivera a former Web and Mobile Applications and Game Developer.. If anyone needs help on technical stuffs, don't hesitate to PM me. I'll be glad to help you out. Thanks JVNP and more power!

Mike Merz
11-21-2011, 01:15 PM
Thanks for the props, Marvin ... and welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

You can never have too many technically inclined Partners, I always say ... looking forward to reading your contributions. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

david blenkinship
11-22-2011, 12:59 PM
I am new to all this so don't really know what I am supposed to be commenting about

Mike Merz
11-22-2011, 01:10 PM
Just an introduction thread, David ... no experience necessary. ;)

Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Pascal Gignac
11-22-2011, 02:01 PM
Hello, I'm here to learn from the professional and share what I've learn in the last couple months. When you see the BIG NAME in the forum, you know is probably the best business school ever! Thanks Mike for your good work!

Thanks!
Pascal Gignac

Mike Merz
11-22-2011, 02:12 PM
Hey, Pascal ... thanks for the props, but the whole is equal to the sum of it's parts. ;)

Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Emjay Burton
12-03-2011, 11:18 AM
Hi Mike,
I am still trying to find my way around your site, never mind trying to Market my product! Spotted this comment from yourself and just have to ask if there are any newbies like myself here who are feeling like fish out of water?
Having been a practical person in a practical profession all my life -this is full of jargon that I am having a problem to comprehend!
I don't actually want to make mega bucks - just a replacement income for the said practical profession which is getting to be impossible due to it having been the cause of widespread arthritis and pain!
All the best to all!

Emjay Burton
12-03-2011, 11:20 AM
I so know that feeling David- all the best!

Emjay Burton
12-03-2011, 11:27 AM
Hello Marvin
I'm so new to this Marketing and this site- what "is PM me?"
AND, if you are able to help a newbie such as moi- I'd be very grateful for a mailing list cos I cannot seem to find a link with some anywhere! Most peeps are wanting to sell stuff to me!
All the best!

John Bair
12-11-2011, 01:20 PM
Hey all, BIG John here just saying hi and hello before I have to get back to my Dos Equis! :D Man Mike the new JVNP is ROCKIN'!! You drove this one out of the park and it sure is appreciated buddy. You guys work too hard!

Jeff Dobish
12-11-2011, 07:14 PM
Hey John, I am new to the Forum. Looking for ways to make our launch accessible to everyone here- , is launching this Thursday. They are letting JV's take the mobile apps for a test drive prior to the launch!

Thanks
Jeff

John Bair
12-11-2011, 07:26 PM
Hi Jeff,

Good to meet you! I do Adswaps all the time. Please see my blog post (http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/community_forums/blogs/1007594-John-Bair) here on the forum for more info ;)

Cheers,
John

Mike Merz
12-12-2011, 10:15 AM
Hey, Big John ... glad to have you 'officially' aboard, and looking forward to reading your contributions. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Rome Saranto
12-15-2011, 02:16 PM
Hey everyone, glad to be here. Am looking forward to working together in the near future if possible.

Mike Merz
12-16-2011, 09:40 AM
Hey, Rome ... welcome to JVNP 2.0, and glad to have you aboard. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Jason Sherwood
01-04-2012, 04:41 PM
Hello Everyone,

I've had the IM bug for three years! What a great industry to be a part of, where people help people achieve. I love the can-do attitude that counters the media negativity, constantly reminding us our opportunities in this economy are nil.

I'm looking forward to connecting with others who believe in paying-it-forward, sharing our knowledge, to help counter the steep learning curve that unsettles so many newbies. I feel blessed to be part of this new way of doing business. It's a win-win for everyone.

Best,
Jason

Michael White
01-04-2012, 07:16 PM
What Jason said! Lol. I could use some forward paying myself. I am a newbie to this game as well. I am learning it takes more to make it than just having the most incredible solutions to people's problems. You have to get them to notice and that can be difficult in this day and age. But persistence and belief is everything. Man, I remember the dog days of the Great Recession. Think getting turned away countless times trying to flip hamburgers. There are not many things to make you feel more worthless. However, I am a fighter and a learner. So I fight, learn, and believe! This will work. I know what I have and I know who I am. The world belongs to overcomers. So let's overcome together, learn and share ideas. If you want to know how to lose 30 to 60 lbs. of real and abnormal fat safely in about a month, talk to me. If you know more than I do about IM, talk to me. I am on the verge of great things, but so are you guys. Lets prove the old saying right that the worst economies produce the wealthiest people. Good luck to you all and thanks for having and sharing with me.

Mike Merz
01-04-2012, 07:45 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Jason ... and thanks for following up, Michael. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Danny Brown
01-07-2012, 02:33 PM
Hello and Good Day everyone!

My name is Danny Brown. To be honest im new to online work only a year in. I have had wonderful experiences and hopefully ill meet and gain new wonderful ones. Id like to find someone to work with to help me learn the ins and outs so i can "help US" as Mike says.

Bless.

Neil Long
01-09-2012, 09:11 AM
Hello, I'm Neil, a radio presenter, and internet marketer from London.

Just a quick note to say hi, and introduce myself.

David
01-10-2012, 06:19 PM
Hello..

Trying to transition into internet marketing. Not always easy when you're self employed but I'm determined to make it. Lot's of material here, so little time..
Dave.. ::

Mike Merz
01-10-2012, 06:35 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, David ... stay focused, organized and goal oriented ... and though I do feel that you have to spend some money to make money, try to resist chasing the 'next big thing', and just get what you need to move forward.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Mike Merz
01-10-2012, 06:41 PM
Can never have too many British radio announcers/voiceoever pros on board, Neil ... Welcome. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

David
01-10-2012, 06:44 PM
... and though I do feel that you have to spend some money to make money, try to resist chasing the 'next big thing', and just get what you need to move forward.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Thanks Mike, been there and done that - believe I've gotten past this challenge. Nice to be on the other side for a change... ;)

Mike Merz
01-11-2012, 01:43 PM
Sorry for that, David ... please understand that my original gig was as an IM Start Up Consultant, way back in the day. Just comes out naturally like that .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Bobby Ariffin
01-13-2012, 05:21 AM
Hello guys, I'm new to IM...

I thought this forum isn't the right forum for a newbie like me,
but when I read the first little faq,
somehow I feel that I'll have some interesting time and fun learning IM here..

Thanks...

Mike Merz
01-13-2012, 10:28 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Bobby.

Though the target group we market to are experienced Online Business Folk looking to grow their businesses through the mutually satisfying leveraging power potentially gained through creating and nurturing Joint Venturing relationships ... we're also the 'top of the funnel', so to speak ... looking to help train the next generation of successful JV Marketer.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Yasir Khan
01-14-2012, 12:58 AM
Hey everyone,

My name is Yasir and I live in Mississauga Canada.

Just joined recently since I am about to launch my first product :)

This forum looks amazing!

Mike Merz
01-14-2012, 02:03 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Yasir .. ;)

2 quick words of advice if you're getting ready to launch your first product ...

1) Post and reply often with helpful content to gain credibility and trust to go along with the exposure.

2) Set up your signature file with a teaser and link to your product launch details so you can benefit from your posts and replies. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Adrian Niculescu
02-01-2012, 12:38 PM
Hello Mike & @thegroup, my name is Adrian Niculescu, I am an entrepreneur, specialised in social media marketing and relatively new in the world of JV Brokers. I am open to new opportunities and to bring value. I am proud to be part of this community.

Mike Merz
02-01-2012, 02:06 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Adrian ... but, please, do not post JV Offers unless the product has been created by you, for you as the original owner, or if you are the official representative (including Project, Affiliate or JV Manager) confirmed by the original owner of the product/service.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Paul Flood
02-02-2012, 01:03 PM
Hello Mike and all others!

My name is Paul Flood and I was referred to JV Notify Pro
by a friend who's been advising me on product creation.
I'm looking to benefit from the experience of others and
contribute as well. I have a fair amount of good online
and offline marketing experience to bring value.

I have my first product created and am finalizing the
launch funnel details so I'm pretty excited about that.

Need to create a teaser for the sig file! :cool:
All the best,
Paul

Mike Merz
02-02-2012, 02:08 PM
Hey, Paul ... welcome to JVNP 2.0. I must say, your friend has good taste. LOL

My first tip to new Partners looking to connect is to post and reply with solid, helpful content as often as time allows ... and use that sig file. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Losiana Leon
02-04-2012, 07:50 AM
Hello everyone. My name is Losiana Leon and I am new to this internet marketing. I have just joined as marketer with Forever Living. I am looking forward to learning a lot from you guys here. Thanks.

Mike Merz
02-04-2012, 02:22 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Losiana .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

carolyn rudolph
02-04-2012, 06:41 PM
Hello, My name is Carolyn Rudolph
I am a complete newbie to the internet world
but through trails and a whole lot of failure
I throw myself at your" MERCY" as I have seen and heard
a lot of good things about JVNotifyPro. I know and understand
that with the right guidance , motivation,and a lot of hardwork
I will succeed (I'm up for the challenge.)
Thanks for having me aboard,
Carolyn

Mike Merz
02-04-2012, 07:01 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Carolyn .. ;)

It's easy to be pulled in a dozen different directions and become overwhelmed when trying to start an Internet based business. You have to treat it like the business it is ... research those that are doing what you're interested in doing successfully to get an idea of what you'll need to succeed, create an action plan, set goals, take bite size pieces, split test and keep track of your results to build on, learn from your successes as well as your mistakes, and maintain focus. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Michael Pehl
02-06-2012, 06:20 AM
Hey there.

My name is Michael.

I am watching at the IM sector for some time now but I did not take action yet. Maybe because I am working 40 hours/week as front end developer (HTML/CSS/jQuery/WordPress/Frameworks,...) and did not spend much time to make some extra money.

I hope I can learn something new here.

Michael

Mike Merz
02-06-2012, 12:00 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Michael. ;)

I definitely feel you have a leg up possessing those skills ... great opportunity to pair up with an established Marketer, bringing your respective talents to the table to develop and market new products.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Michael Pehl
02-06-2012, 12:06 PM
Hey Mike,

thank you very much for you warm welcome :)

Let's see what will happen... I hope it will be positive.

Linda Anderson
02-08-2012, 05:53 PM
HI. I work a full time for a medical company as an machine operator and I am an affiliate of clickbank, linkshare, getresponse and amazon. I am still learning about email marketing and mobile marketing.

Jake Deans
02-09-2012, 05:52 AM
Hey everybody, glad to be part of a great forum site. I will be learning and hope to contribute to this community of like minded people.

All have a great day.

geoff lord
02-15-2012, 10:38 AM
Hi Guys

I am a web-master and internet marketing manager for Hospitals which are based in France and Belgium but mainly targeting clients from the UK and mainland Europe.

As a part of my work I have developed several software programs to help with SEO for the sites I work for but have in the past also shared these programs with other internet marketers via jv partnerships.

I have however not been active in this area for a couple of years due to work commitments but I am currently in the final stage of development a new program which I hope to finish soon and share with members of this forum.

I look forward to becoming an active member of the community

Mike Merz
02-15-2012, 10:52 AM
Linda, Jake + Geoff ... welcome to JVNP 2.0. Sorry I'm late with the Welcome Wagon .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Harris Fellman
02-17-2012, 02:21 AM
What's up everyone. Harris Fellman here... checking things out. I'm a long time internet marketer - had a number of products back in the day (Site Stealer, PeelAwayAds, Coup de Twitter, Your Instant Site, and uhh many many more!)

Currently focusing on some JV Brokering and JV Managing for some IM sites and also a personal development site. But if ya don't know me .. I'm a funny mo fo with mad skills. Copywriting, Sales Funnels, Videos, Social Media, Email Marketing... ohhhh I dunno - you name it, I know it. Looking forward to maybe helping out a bit around here.

I call myself a "Digital Marketing Magician" on my Linked In page. LOL

Peace,

Robbie
02-17-2012, 08:12 AM
Hi JVNP2!

It's a-been a-while, I was fairly active under a different JVNP name last year, however a switch of company and a new JVNP I.D and here I go again.
I also stopped coming back after the update to JVNP2, I have no clue why, but after coming back today out of curiosity I was happy to see that JVNP was even better than before, the community seems very active and helpful. It's great to see the old Rob Toth posts and even seeing Mikes face again brings a smile to mine. :p

Anyway, I'm looking forward to helping out the community in anyway I can, here's a bit of background about my area..

I'm Rob, previous work experience as a JV manager and JV broker in the IM space (my services are still available but I am now putting more focus on my own business needs).
I have my own products based around member sites.
I'm always looking to connect and network with IMers and the like, contact details should be in my .sig below.

Thanks,

RobbieTT

geoff lord
02-17-2012, 10:57 AM
Hi Harris

wondered when you'd show up ;)

Nice to see you in here, I know you from the "old days". Did many a JV with you when you were an "active" product producer and promoter.

Looking forward to see what your up to next, cos if you are in here now you must have something up your sleeve to surprise us all with !!

oh and if you want to get your teeth in to a new jv project take a look at the link under my sig... could be right up your street :) !!

Andre Stoelinga
02-19-2012, 06:14 AM
Hi JVNP fellows !

I don't remember if I ever introduced myself really, as I've been a member for a long time, but never saw the value JVNP could give me... I know now !

So here I am...

My name is Andre Stoelinga, owned 2 businesses offline up till a few years ago, started in several hot niches (back then) and did pretty well. Then I finally had the guts to participate (or try to) in the IM/MMO market. Now THAT'S another world... :D

When I signed up here on JVNP (old version...) I thought what I had in mind would be out of reach for me. Then at some point I realized I have to be persistant, keep learning and get to know fellow entrepreneurs. There's no short term success...you have to build credibility and relationships for the long run. That's what I've been focusing on lately and I can see the effect.

I'm glad to be part of this community and I'll definitely be more active here from now on. Too many disappointments in so many other places... I can certainly see that I can learn (and hopefully add value) here. You can almost taste this community is serious...compared to what I'm used to.

Looking forward to joining more convo's and discussions here and to learn.
Nice to meet you all ! :)

Andre

carina lami
02-21-2012, 07:16 PM
Hi Forum Entrepreneurs, this is Carina from London, UK checking in and waving the Royal flag on behalf of our Queen. Very happy to be making my debut and looking forward to connecting with everybody. A very good day to you all!

Eric Conklin
02-22-2012, 10:13 AM
Hey everyone! New guy here. My name is Eric Conklin.

Little bit of info about me:

I just recently lost my job working for an SEO company. It was sad, but life goes on. I see it as a blessing in disguise while I endeavor to take back control of my own time and wealth.

As far as products go, I have one in the mix to launch in the next month or so. It's a wordpress plugin designed to deliver hand written content to a Wordpress blog. The articles will come from real buyers on a real marketplace and will be a huge time saver for buyers and a huge money maker for writers. I am confident this will yield me some success on this forum in terms of establishing me as a quality product creator.

I will give out 75 percent commissions and offer recurring monthly commissions with a great video sales page for those interested ;-).

Anyways, hope you guys can help me launch and help us both make some money. I'll be setting up my recruitment page this afternoon here and hope we can do business together real soon. Thanks all!

Mike Merz
02-22-2012, 10:20 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Eric .. ;)

I recommend a little more intro and a little less self promotion in this area ... but I do enjoy your enthusiasm. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Eric Conklin
02-22-2012, 11:44 AM
Hey Mike, sounds good to me.

I am still learning where it is okay and not okay to promote my business on this forum.

Feel free to let me know if I overstep the boundaries!

Rich Henderson
02-24-2012, 08:05 PM
Hi my name is Rich Henderson and I have been "working" full time online for 6 years now. Most of this time as an affiliate marketer using blogs for physical products from CJ, Amazon and eBay. I recently hired 4 members of staff to take over the day to day running of my blog "empire", lol, to leave me free to concentrate on creating products related to all my experiences and testing over the past 6 years.

Look forward to making mutually beneficial relationships with other members

Mike Merz
02-25-2012, 02:52 PM
Glad to have you aboard, Rich ... I'm sure you'll have NP building new JV relationships with your successful, established self and product brands. Feel free to share your expertise as you find time. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

David Banks
02-28-2012, 01:46 PM
Hi Everyone! Dave from the Jersey Shore here.

I became a semi-retired Union Electrician about 4 years ago because the work
picture was that bad. Since then I have "worked" in internet marketing with less than stellar results.
Basically trial and error learning, but experience non the less. I hope I can contribute even a small
portion of what I know I can take away from here. I'm looking forward to making new partnerships.

Mike Merz
02-28-2012, 05:15 PM
Small world, David ... I'm a life long Jersey Boy, and my big brother used to co-own Bayshore Electric back in the day. ;)

Have you ever considered putting together a web site and newsletter for apprentice electricians? ... or is it too much a livliehood and less a passion to carry over to the Net?

Anyhoo ... welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

amy harrop
03-04-2012, 09:11 PM
Hi everyone, my name is Amy Harrop. I've been doing internet marketing for the last 4 years, and have been getting more into product development and creation recently. I' am also a writer and publisher and look forward to getting to know people here and learning from the forums.

Stefan Hoermann
03-05-2012, 08:21 AM
Hello my name is Stefan Hoermann and together with Terra Goeres (Ex clickbank manager and Apex program leader for 10 years) and Mikail Soloview , we did huge launches like fapturbo the very first forex robot or 100percentwinners, sports arbitrage software.. hope to meet many new friends here make great connections and become part of the family... feel free to get in touch :) skype: steve25m

Mike Merz
03-05-2012, 11:10 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Amy + Stefan .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Shaun Johnson
03-10-2012, 12:22 PM
Hello, my name is Shaun Johnson. I have just recently dove into the idea of making money by online marketing. I'm really interested in making a full-time living with affiliate maketing. I appreciate any suggestions anyone has!!

Mike Merz
03-10-2012, 06:50 PM
Hey, Shaun ... welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

When you're starting out learning something new, your best bet is to ask specific questions, as they are much easier to answer completely than general ones. Bite size pieces are easier to chew and digest. ;)

'How can I make a full time living using Affiliate Marketing' is a bit broad ... we have a few threads already dedicated to building and Marketing to a list, which would be a good place to start, in addition to threads on driving traffic ... etc.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Dee Kumar
03-12-2012, 10:36 AM
Hi

I'm new here but not new online. I write for blogs such as Entrepreneurs Journey and back in 2002 I had a membership site with 12k strong list. In the wilderness I got lost in a corporate career which say mentored by the CEO of Europe's largest retail org - was a as fun as it was well paid, but after losing my job, I feel its time to get back to my root within IM.

Totally have to start from scratch (with a booster pack on of course!) but have some connection which will help me along the way.

My biggest problem is that I have created a six month video based coaching course with test ratings through the roof, but little idea how to attract the good affiliates, and that is how I ended up here.

It seems a minefield to even find out how to post a JV op, so guess I have to search around, give back a little and work out how this baby can help me too.

Dee

DeDe Neill
03-13-2012, 05:45 PM
My name is DeDe Neill from the land down under Queensland Australia. I have been internet marketing for many years.
Done the courses, bought way too much stuff, suffered from information overload, followed every new shinny object that came along offering the new secret of creating a successful online business.

Years down the track I can now say that I am glad to be out the other end and have a clear and targeted focus on the direction for my online business.

I hope to be able to give back any help with the knowledge I have acquired over the years Looking forward to working with you and looking forward to developing some great JV relationships ...

Mike Merz
03-14-2012, 09:53 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Dee and DeDe ... ;)

"It seems a minefield to even find out how to post a JV op, so guess I have to search around, give back a little and work out how this baby can help me too."

Actually, it's pretty simple Dee ... and fully explained in the Start Here and Orientation Wizard areas.

To save you the trouble, please simply follow the JV Offer Submission Wizard (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/jvnw_offer_wizard_overview) instructions.

DeDe, we have a number of fellow Aussies to make you feel at home, here. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Michael Hansen
03-14-2012, 11:30 PM
Hi,

My name is Michael Hansen. I've been doing internet marketing and Google Adsense for about two years now. I just created my first product I am trying to launch! I can't wait. I think this community will be a great place to build relationships with others.

Michael

Mike Merz
03-15-2012, 06:03 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Michael. ;)

Feel free to link to your JV Page in your sig file, and share a little forte related content with your felllow JVNP 2.0 Partners. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Michael D.
03-15-2012, 11:28 PM
Hello I have been in Internet Marketing since 2006,but go fulltime since 2010.I got numerous promotions,like clickbank products,plimus,click2sell and even MLM companies.And this year I discover this jvnotify and thru this forum I find many products to promote.

If you have products that is profitable just hit me up on skype:letsmakebusiness I can hit at least 10-20k clicks on your offer .And I am interested on any jv relationship you can offer and I am in need of a reliable copywriter just hit me up and we will talk about it.

Mike Merz
03-16-2012, 09:11 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Michael ... experience is a plus. Looking forward to reading your contributions ... ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Lindsay Ford
03-16-2012, 04:50 PM
Hi my name is Lindsay Ford. I've been a marketer for a few years but I've only marketed eCommerce websites so I'm very new to affiliate marketing but I'm eager to learn and very excited.

Mike Merz
03-17-2012, 07:09 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Lindsay. ;)

Getting involved in Affiliate Marketing is exciting, no doubt ... stay focused and I'm sure you'll do well.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Richard Nsimbi
03-17-2012, 08:09 PM
Hi everybody, My name is Richard Nsimbi

I am an internet marketer looking for new opportunities
with pretty much any niche. I would prefer to start in the
health niche but it's proving too hard to compete in.

So if you could help me out with suggestions, that would be great.

Thanks

Chad Hamzeh
03-19-2012, 10:08 PM
Hey what's up guys.

Chad Hamzeh here... I actually had an account on JVNP a while back, but had to set the new one up.

Anyway, I'm a full time media buyer and CPA affiliate, and I also have my own info products that you may have come across.

Any questions about the game I play, let me know, I'll be around the forums when I can.

Thanks very much,

Chad

Mike Merz
03-21-2012, 05:12 PM
Welcome, Richard + Chad.

Richard, if you want to link to your blog, set up your sig file ... no outbound links in the message body, please. ;)

Chad, you should have activated your old account in the new system, rather than create a whole new account.

We can easily marry the 2 accounts ... let us know if you want to go that route.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

dan robey
03-22-2012, 03:57 PM
Hi everyone,

My name is Dan Robey, I have been a Premiere Vendor and Affiliate on Clickbank for over 6 years. We are digital publishers and Health Supplement manufactures. I look forward to doing JV mailouts with many of you as an affiliate and launching our new products as publishers so you can make great commissions.

Mike Merz
03-25-2012, 08:37 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Dan.

We have a number of Premier, Apex + Elite ClickBank Vendors and Affiliates on board, but not as many in niches outside General IM as I would like ... so please don't be a stranger. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Anthony Gordon
03-26-2012, 01:26 PM
Hello to everyone, my name is Anthony Gordon. I've been involved with IM for about 3 years. Most of my background is outside sales with experience in management as well. I'm just one of those individual who enjoys the computer and all the valuable information you have access to. Not a big talker about myself so if there's something you want to know, just ask! I'll try to provide an answer most of the time. Have a great day!

Kenster
03-26-2012, 01:53 PM
Hey what's up guys.

Chad Hamzeh here... I actually had an account on JVNP a while back, but had to set the new one up.

Anyway, I'm a full time media buyer and CPA affiliate, and I also have my own info products that you may have come across.

Any questions about the game I play, let me know, I'll be around the forums when I can.

Thanks very much,

Chad

Hey Chad, good to see you here as well!

Everybody else, if you have any questions about media buying or CPA, Chad is the man. He's a bit modest but he's sort of a big deal haha!

See you around dude and I still need to get back to you about our last conversation. Will do so when I get a moment!

Mike Merz
03-26-2012, 02:52 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Anthony .. ;)

Thanks for offering to help out ... looking forward to reading more from you.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Mike Merz
03-26-2012, 02:54 PM
... and thanks for following up with the Welcome Wagon, yet again, Kenster ... always appreciated. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Rich Ciufo
03-27-2012, 11:07 AM
Hello All! Rich Ciufo here and I'm just learning the ins and outs of IM. Started a few months ago. There's a heck of a lot to learn but enjoying it. Looking forward to being part of this community.

Rich Ciufo