PDA

View Full Version : INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13

Warwick
09-30-2010, 05:36 AM
Hi

I'm Stewart Warwick from the UK. Looking forward to getting know you all.

I'm new to IM - just 6 months in.

Thanks for letting me join you

farfrombrooklyn
09-30-2010, 11:34 AM
Hi Mike & everyone as well.

I'm looking forward to participating with all of you on this super cool internet ride.

Let's mix it up and see what shakes out.

Cheers, Sergio.

antonio fazero
10-01-2010, 11:47 AM
Hi Everyone ...

I'm Antoniofazero from Indonesia,i'm a newbie on IM

Hopefully, i can learn more from JVNotifyPro.com together with all the
members and thanks for letting me join you.

Davwab
10-01-2010, 08:34 PM
I join this forum over a year ago, where did the time go??
I just wanted to say Hi to everyone. :)

David Wabasse

Nikelis2
10-02-2010, 11:03 AM
Hello Everyone

I am Nick Ellis. I am a new IMer, will be turning 16 this month and looking forward to working with all of you!  :o

Alex Mustafa
10-03-2010, 07:23 AM
Hi All, I'm Alex Mustafa from Indonesia
I'm new to internet marketing

rgds
Alex

Peter Sundstrom
10-04-2010, 05:59 AM
I'm Peter Sundstrom from Ultimate Marketing Strategies.

Looking forward to working with various JV's

wdywft
10-04-2010, 02:25 PM
Hi, I'm Anna Smith from Charlotte, NC.

David Marshall
10-05-2010, 06:06 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm David Marshall from the UK and I'm new to all this JV stuff. I'm one of Richard Clarke's apprentices (have any of you heard of him?) and hopefully I'll be making some £££.

Phillip Dews
10-05-2010, 12:45 PM
Hello Everyone,
great to be here. my name is Phillip Dews and I am a blogger, Graphic/Web designer, eBook author and Internet Marketeer from sutton coldfield in the UK.

I believe in helping others for mutual benefit and love getting to know new people and making new online friends! i believe in ethical marketing and not one who spams his affiliate links all over twitter and facebook but one who tryes to build long lasting and trusting relationships with people!

I also believe in taking Massive action and giving Massive value to people who want to learn how to make money online so to that end I have written 2 eBooks and produced a 10+ video training series that am giving away for free!

Anyway thats Me and I look forward to making new friends on here

-Phillip Dews ::)

infoman
10-05-2010, 03:19 PM
Greetings Fellow JVNP Members,

Although I have been a member for some time now, I have just begun to get active in the form. I have been doing online marketing in one form or another since the days of BBS's (Bulletin Board Systems). You know - during the time we used modems and phone lines to connect.

Looking forward to learning and being of assistance to anyone with questions and curiousty.

Ciao

Calvin

Matt Dickson
10-07-2010, 07:08 PM
What's up guys?
I'm Matt, baseed in the UK.

I'm into quickfire internet marketing strategies which make fast cash,
plus currently structuring my business for long term growth and success.

I strive to stay at the cutting edge of ALL of the major areas in internet marketing
and look forward to partnering any likeminded individuals on mutually beneficial ventures.

The business I mention is 'Woohoogle Media' and it is a work in progress.
(Props and respect to all JVNP operators and members!) 8)

petertjan
10-08-2010, 04:53 AM
Hi everyone, my name is Andy Lesmana
from Indonesia
I just newbie in internet marketing and I need to learn from you all.
Thanks to Mike

silho
10-08-2010, 08:54 AM
Hey Everyone:

My name is Shaun Parsons aka "Silho". I am not new to Internet Marketing since I've worked in the advertising and marketing space for about 13 years (mostly ad agencies), but I am pretty new to this site.

I focus on mobile marketing and social media so if anyone has any questions please feel to ask. I will help out as much as I can.

Dan Lew
10-08-2010, 07:55 PM
Hi Mike,

I just sent you a PM, and need your urgent attention.

Thank you

junevaa
10-09-2010, 01:38 AM
Hi Body!

I am Furida Junevaa, come from Indonesia, It is a great day for me to see you all in this JV community. Just say Hello to me, please.

Bob Pinkman
10-09-2010, 06:46 AM
Hi,
I am Bob from Scotland.
I have been involved online for 10 years now selling my unique music tiuition system. The recession hit and folks have more important things to think about.
Business was hit-hard so, I had to look elsewhere to make some money.
I have seen a course of videos by Jarret Stevenson that has got me all fired up.
There is a lot to learn but I am not overwhelmed by it all. I will succeed !
I work for an oil company here in the UK and drive 100 miles a day to and from work. 17 hour days ! To say I am constantly tired is an understatement.
I would like to retire from "proper" work as soon as possible.
I now see a way that I can do this.
I do not have a mentor and am picking things up as I go.

Warren Shaw
10-11-2010, 07:01 AM
Hi Everyone,

My name is Warren Shaw, I live in Chelsea in the U.K and I'm a Full Time Online Entrepreneur.

I'm a Direct Sales Trainer/Internet Marketer currently involved in affiliate campaigns, JV's, local business marketing, PPC, CPA...You name I do it. I've been involved in the IM niche since 2008 and have created some very successful campaigns.

Before I was involved in Internet Marketing I completed a degree at Chelsea College Art and Design, then decided to move my focus more towards the IM niche due to the fact I could see more potential financially. I knew from previous research Internet Marketing was becoming the new Gold Rush online.

Thanks for taking your time to read this post and look forward to interacting with the community.

Kindest Regards,

Warren :)

Jim Cooper
10-11-2010, 09:52 AM
Hi Everyone. My name is Jim Cooper. I have been learning about Internet Marketing over the last three years and FINALLY I am close to having a product. I am looking forward to talking with anyone who can provide advice, guidance and info on how JV's work, the best way to structure JV's and anything you think a newbie needs to know to to create a successful JV.

jeesteve
10-12-2010, 11:01 AM
Hi.. I am Jeesteve.. Few months ago I completed my masters in business administration. I am from Melbourne.

Lavinia Rako
10-13-2010, 10:41 AM
Hello Everybody! ;D

My name is Lavinia Rako I am a complete Newbie! to this whole world. I currently live in Australia but am about to relocate back to New Zealand. I am very anxious to start learning about this wonderful world, I am very grateful to have access to start checking out what goes on in here.

Absolute Gratitude
Lavinia Rako

kcolgan
10-14-2010, 09:46 PM
Hello my name is Karen I do IM with my loving husband since 2004 or so. Recently my husband have launched a very successful wso on the warrior forum and he want to take it to the next level So we hope to see you guys soon on our JV vip list!

Best of success to everyone!

Bill Johnson
10-14-2010, 09:51 PM
Hi. My name is Bill Johnson. I'm currently building a news site that I expect to be an approved Google News Site within the next few months. At that point, I'll be looking for JV products/projects that I can affiliate with and promote/publicize through my news site.

Bill

kcolgan
10-14-2010, 10:08 PM
Hi. My name is Bill Johnson. I'm currently building a news site that I expect to be an approved Google News Site within the next few months. At that point, I'll be looking for JV products/projects that I can affiliate with and promote/publicize through my news site.

Bill

Good to see you here Bill

Keep us updated! :)

Lucidboomer
10-15-2010, 03:22 PM
I am pleased to join this group! Looks like it is a great collection of people with strong skills and diverse talents.
I'm Nick Walsh. 57 years old and still trying to decide what I want to do when (if) I grow up.

I've been into Information Technology Management for 35 years. Primarily focused upon Online Learning Systems, Technology and Education, Health Sciences Research and Internet Marketing.

I have 74 websites that are a range of styles. Many are blog style site using the Socrates theme. Some are designed with Xara Web Designer Pro and others are designed with XSite Pro. I dropped Dreamweaver long ago as it is just too stupid to keep playing with CSS in order to create rich media sites. Today I find people don't have the attention spans to get into complicated DW sites. I can do a site with XARA or XSITE in about 2 hours.

Being able to respond, in my mind, is of paramount importance if you are going to compete in the market for these JV launches. With my special plugins and tools I can be up and running - complete with SEO that will achieve first page on Google very quickly - in about 3 hours.

I am really looking forward to working with some of the seasoned JV partners here to promote their products as we move forward.
I like quality and organization. I see a lot of that here and I like it.

Cheers all...

Nick.

waltermulder
10-16-2010, 09:28 AM
Almost a year after joining my first post on this forum. I think I'm more a forum reader than a poster ::)

I'm a 33 y/o full time internet marketer from the Netherlands who loves being online and helping people.

JVnotify Pro has brought me some great JV launches that I enjoyed joining so a big thank you to Mike
Also in 2011 I will keep doing JV's of course and I look forward to organise my own big launch with the help of this community.

Renee Dashner
10-16-2010, 12:45 PM
Hello, Renee here. I haven't been in this for very long; came here looking for a place to learn, ask questions and grow.

Renee Dashner

Robin Alexander
10-16-2010, 09:59 PM
Hi Everyone,

My goal is to give you all of the new info
and tips that I have found helpful.

I am looking forward to learning more from you.

Thanks for having me here!

Robin Alexander :)

teejazzy
10-18-2010, 03:09 PM
Hello Peter Sundstrom,

I have taken the time to identify and to show in my proposal to you for a joint venture partnership deal the advantages of reaching out to the Nigeria scene of internet marketing which is quite Fresh and to channel such targeted traffic to your services for advancing your business endeavors on and off the internet.

As a very reputable firm in the use of internet for business growth, I feel you may be a very good prospect for doing a joint venture partnership deal with for mutual profit and benefit to your customers base.

I particularly think your well ado website may be a great place to seek targeted customers for our squeeze page cashonlinewithaclick.info, since we are seeking online business owners who promote non-type marketing concepts and are in tune with the internet marketing trends of coaching their clients and visitors the importance of understanding all principles of marketing in conjunction with proven techniques you teach your customers, you are being contacted.

Endorsement offers almost always out pull direct offers, and I think you can both do a noble service to your customers and create a nice stream of ongoing income for this new service we wish to share with you in our proposal and audio-eBook.

Please review the audio-eBook and the squeeze page http://www.cashonlinewithaclick.info, with our main website http://www.firmaffiliatenetwork.com {will be launching the site fully by mid of this month and we hope prior to then we would have reached an understanding between us and our respective companies}, once you must have a better understanding of my techniques and credibility, email me for further correspondence with respect to the launching of the main website (shopping site), so I can mail to you the password and id you can make further evaluation of the site, to insure your audience will receive the value you and I both like to offer.

Take care, and mail me back once you are done looking things over, I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised. I am prepared to make you an offer I think you will find “HARD TO RESIST”

Courteously
Olatunji.Adetunji,
Firm Affiliate Network LLC
3 ijora causeway, ijora
Lagos, NG 23401
+2347034222684

EdmundLoh.com
10-18-2010, 05:27 PM
Hey all,

This is more of a re-introduction for me. It's been ages since I last logged into the JVNotifyPro forum.

My original username is "EdmundLoh" but my bad, not only I forgot my password I'm also not able to retrieve it! (I used an older email address when I first registered)

So I re-created a new account and here I am. :)

Admittedly, I've been a bit out of touch with the 'new blood' going into the Internet Marketing scene this year, and it's been a while since I last actually go all out to find new JV Partners for my next launch. Got too comfortable with my current circle, lol but I remember the days I was just starting out and doing all the groundwork. 8)

Speak soon and I'll be checking back now and then.

karen lafreniere
10-19-2010, 06:03 AM
Good Day everyone, My name is Bruce Lafreniere sr. Before I become active in this community I first need to absorb all that it has to offer, which seems extensive. I hope as time goes on I will be able to contribute in an effective way. Mike, I read your Rant and was very impressed, guidelines are for reasons. Thanks to everyone. Bruce

imguru
10-19-2010, 10:31 AM
Good day people, My name is Chris and I own imguru.me. I've been a member for some time but never made a post

stizzard
10-19-2010, 11:53 AM
Hi all, my name's Steve, just joined the forums too. 8)

Stephen Kavita
10-19-2010, 01:10 PM
Hello to you all,

My names are Stephen Mwanza and I have been doing online business for the last 2 years. I love playing and watching soccer as my hobbies, traveling is also among my passions.

I hope our relationship on this forum will always be symbiotic. Success is about people sharpening one another and reading some of your comments I see am in the right place. For me my motto is "Dwell in possibilities" and thus am sure here I will make great gains.

Your in kind.

Fond Regards,
Stephen Mwanza Kavita

Joshua Braham
10-19-2010, 07:57 PM
I am looking forward to working on one or two launches. I have some experience with setting up Wordpress blogs as a result of participating in Brian Johnson's Halloween Super Affiliate. I am anxious to put those methods to work on a quality launch.

Khairul Anuar
10-19-2010, 10:49 PM
Hi, I'm just recently registered as one of the members of JVnotify Pro.

My name is Khairul Anuar and I'm from Malaysia....Please to meet you guys.

I'm a newbie and slowly learning the subject of Internet Marketing for the past few years...It is a suitable model for me since it didn't require a lot of money to begin with.

I hope I can learn a lot with you guys....right now I didn't which system to use. I know about Wordpress, list building etc etc but I want to know if there is a system that automated the whole tedious process of setting up a sales funnel that ranks high in SE. Could anyone point me on the right direction?

Thanks!

Kenneth McGrouther
10-20-2010, 07:51 AM
Hi everyone my name is Ken from Glasgow Scotland and JV was recommended to me by IPK/Network Blazer. I've been trying to make money online for awhile but not been getting anywhere. Using IPKs guidance I have recently set up some websites (which are mainly price comparison sites) with affiliate programs in UK and USA.

My hopes here are that along with the JV Invites I've been receiving that we'll have a great future make $$$$s for and with each other.

ken4f1

AdonisRamos
10-20-2010, 01:21 PM
Hi Guys,

I'm Adonis Ramos from Orlando FL. I've been internet marketing for over a 2 year now and glad to be part of this community.

Hey, Special "Hello" to Mike Merz, I've heard a lot about you!

See you on the inside...

Mark,

Fiona
10-21-2010, 06:28 AM
Hey everyone,

I've been working in eCommerce for 11 years but until summer 2010 was always on the corporate side. I was no corporate monkey, however, and built my own in house IM team where we managed affiliate, SEO and PPC campaigns with seven-figure spends. I was also responsible for our strategic online partner relationships i.e. managing the deals with large third party websites who promoted our products, again dealing with seven figure commissions (payouts). However, in order to get a better (any!) work/family life balance I finally chose to quit that corporate world! I don’t have the huge budgets or the backing of a large brand anymore but I am still thinking big.

I am now co-owner of BlogPiG.com, working with Gary who has been making money from IM for over five years (with great but quiet success). We’ve recently built and released several software products, mostly nifty WP plug-ins so far, and have got some exciting larger offerings in the pipeline. I think I haven’t joined this forum a moment too soon – my thanks to our colleague and friend, Matt Garrett, for putting us onto JVNotifyPro.

We hope to team up with like-minded JVs in a mutually beneficial way – promoting quality products which complement our own offering , while providing well put together launches of our own clever software.

I know we are unknowns, I know we have a lot to prove but if there is one thing we have a track record in, it’s making money online for ourselves and others – it’s just been in a somewhat parallel world!

Look forward to working with you,
Fiona

Scott Gallagher
10-21-2010, 03:49 PM
Hello Everyone!

My name is Scott Gallagher and yup, my first post. While I'm not new to the IM community, I'm new to the JV world. It's networking for a whole new industry, I know I've done that a few times in my previous lives. I've been in business sales for a good part of my life and social networking is key to your success. I anticipate JV relationships are no different.

So I've got this product I want you to..... hahah.....well I do have one but before I'd ever ask anything of anyone I'd like to come here and chill, watch others and offer my thoughts when I can. You might not like what I say, but hey....I'll offer it up.

I hope you're having a great day too!

Scott Gallagher

Oh...I'm 6'0 tall in Chicago, single with brown hair.....wait, wrong forum.

David Cohne
10-21-2010, 06:16 PM
Hey All,

My name is David and I am looking forward to working with all of you.

David

Joel Sanders
10-22-2010, 05:19 PM
Hey gang! Joel Sanders here...partners with Rick Raddatz in his Instant Teleseminar product...as well as a few other things we've got in the works.

A little about me: I spent the first part of my career peddling Booze to cruise ships and resorts in the Caribbean...

And, well, I guess I got drunk one too many times on some sandy beach, so I switched to peddling vitamins (WAY more difficult to sell than booze) spending 3 lost years in network marketing, before landing with Rick as his GM at Xiosoft.

(Readers' Digest version of that story: I had been a subscriber to Rick's "Wednesday Minute" during my MLM days, and he said he was looking for help with his biz and wanted to hire someone who could "eat chaos for breakfast." Was visiting my sister in Colorado at the time & found out that his office was 10 minutes from her home, so I made my way to his office & talked my way into a job. Or should I say that I ate enough chaos in one sitting to get hired?)

Well, as I said, we're now partners with Instant Teleseminar, and are gearing up for a re-launch of our services, so I hope to connect with some new affiliates and JV partners here.

Looking forward to it!

PS I've known about this resource for a while and am ashamed to not have taken advantage sooner. It's like salt for the chaos. ;)

Bob Freeman
10-23-2010, 09:52 AM
Hi Everyone,

Bob Freeman here from Atlanta, GA. Look forward to helping you with your product launches.

Best,

Talk soon!

Ryan White
10-23-2010, 01:36 PM
Hi Mr.Mike,

I just wanted to say Hi to everyone, I am brand newbee and kind of lost here
knowing where to start exactly.

Do I just wait for invitation or is there a room for new products.
Help would be always welcome.

Thank you, looking forward to hearing from you or anyone

Ryan White

Chantal P
10-24-2010, 05:03 AM
Gday!

I'm new to JV, but looking forward to working with all of you! :)

Chantal

KPSoftware
10-24-2010, 07:29 AM
Hello! Look forward to posting here. :)

seogod
10-24-2010, 10:41 PM
Hello everyone, I've been doing online marketing for over 5 years and this is my 1st time on JVNotify.

jacksonlin
10-24-2010, 11:32 PM
Hi there

I've been in doing affiliate marketing for a while, but wanted to get my feet web with product creation!

Say hi if you see me! =]

surajmuralee
10-25-2010, 12:57 AM
Hey I am Suraj and had just joined. Say hi if you see me. Thanks guys.

Looking forward to working with you. ;D

Michael Fountain
10-25-2010, 09:15 AM
Hello JV'rs,

Michael here from Louisville, KY. Would love to meet up with any other locals if they are around and reading this.

About me: I've built a lot of web apps over the last 10 years, but have never done a JV launch to release one. That's about to change. :)

I'll keep everyone posted on the progress and hope to work with many of you in the process.

Thanks again!

Len Wright
10-25-2010, 03:06 PM
Great idea, Mike, I think I'll do just that...

Hello everyone, my name is Len Wright and I'm really looking forward to meeting each and every one of you. ;D

Wanted to take a second here after joining and introduce myself, so here it goes...

I've been involved in and studying JV's for over 16 years now and have done hundreds of'em in many different niches. I'm open always to meeting new bright talented JV'ers so don't be shy ;D

Over the past 5 years I have concentrated heavily on building a strong "friend" JV network of best selling authors, speakers, list owners, entreprenuers and marketers all open to Joint Venturing ;) I at times broker deals to and for them. You can check me out a little better from my web site JVConnector.com it needs updating lol, but will give you an idea of who I am. :D

Looking very forward to meeting all of you.

Have a great day...

Peace,

Len Wright
The Alliance Alchemist

Anthony Fagan
10-25-2010, 07:01 PM
Hello

My Name is Anthony Fagan

From London, United Kingdom

I look forward to working with you all. I hope that our partnership ends with great success.

arlyn portentado
10-25-2010, 07:26 PM
Hi,

My name is Arlyn from the Philippines... looking forward to learn and work with you guys....

Gisle Waden
10-26-2010, 10:01 AM
Hi all and nice to see you. My name is Gisle Waaden and i live in Norway. I have been working on learning the internet marketing business for around 9 months now.
I find it interesting to see all the methods and strategies used in the marketing and also the changes and progress.

I look forward to working with you all.

To our success.
Gisle Waaden.

ChristopherJAdams
10-26-2010, 11:44 AM
hey everyone

Im christopher from london uk. im just in the process of moving some of my offline products and seminars into the online world and am looking for JV partners that can help me get them out to market. Some friends of mine have recommended that the JV Notify Pro community is a great place to be able to meet JV Partners in similar industry. So hopefully it will be lol.

Look forward to connecting with you all soon.

Christopher Adams

Nikolaos Malamis
10-26-2010, 11:53 AM
Hello,
My name is Nikos and i'm from Greece!!!I'm looking forward to work with all of you!!!
The community is very interesting and i like it!!!
Be always well!!!
Nikos!

lobiz
10-26-2010, 08:22 PM
Hi All,

I'm Clement and my Biz name is Lobiz stand for Lots of Business ;D
I'm from Malaysia & Noob in JV

Hope to learn from you guys soon!

Daniel Feerst
10-27-2010, 11:20 AM
This post is almost three years old? This makes no sense.

Mark Shelton
10-27-2010, 07:46 PM
My name is Mark from Las Vegas. I currently operate a full time business system that produces real time, live leads 24-7.

This works with the same function as sponsored ads yet there's no additional cost to have the ability to send an immediate email to those doing the live searches.

This system is keeping me Number 1 in two specific income systems as well as building my affiliate subscriber list to OVER 1 million opt in email addresses in only 5 months time.

Contact me for any JV requests or other inquiries.

Mark

http://www.YourWealthDestiny.com

http://www.TheCashDestiny.com

http://www.FreeSecretWebinar.com

(800)765-4332

b.moorecmr
10-28-2010, 08:25 AM
Hi my name is Brian I live in Ireland,I have a lot to learn about J V. I think being in the company of you guys is the way forward to hopefully make some money,because my boring job is about to go down the tubes.

Cheers everyone

John Wagner
10-28-2010, 12:36 PM
Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Will Rogers

Hello all,

Yes I'm new here, but I'm here to stay. I love this schtuff.
My specialty is article writing, I'm good at it and I've got the time.

See you all "on the other side..."

John Wagner

panduari
10-30-2010, 04:00 AM
hello my name panduari ...

I'm eager to learn the IM and add as many friends as possible to hunt $ ....

thanks JV :)

Milli
10-30-2010, 08:57 AM
Hi Mike,

My name is Milanka from Australia and yes I'm new here :)

NJ Girl
10-30-2010, 09:40 AM
Hi Mike,
Gina here.
I'm glad I found your forum you came recommended.
Hope to contribute if I can.
Thank you

Gina Gray

andy69
11-02-2010, 04:13 PM
Hi
My name is Andreas and this is my first post here. I´ve been a internet marketing for a couple of month now.

Looking forward to be a part of this group :D

Pizza Money
11-02-2010, 05:45 PM
Hi,

My name is Toni. I fell into the IM world about a year ago after I was let go at my "Job" as the auto industry fell apart.

I met this crazy blond lady at, ironic as it is, a friends funeral who took to me and offered me a job.

We are now partners embarking on "crazy" adventures with even "crazier"
dreams : )

Hope to be doing business with all of you real soon!

Best wishes to all your success,

Toni

tpspress
11-03-2010, 12:00 PM
Hello everyone, My name is Ron. I glad that I was able to run across this forum, there is a lot to learn from everyone on this forum and I am looking to share new ideals as well, when I run in to one or create a product. I hope to be able to chat and meet everyone so take care and keep up the good work.

Ron
tpsaffiliate@mail.com

amdadc
11-05-2010, 11:43 AM
Hello to all. My name is ali from Bangladesh. Happy to join this community & wish to increase my IM experience with all of you.

Thanks to all & special thanks to Admin.

ontheair
11-05-2010, 04:58 PM
allo my name is erwin...

beg his guidance to study here

Curt Reves
11-05-2010, 09:08 PM
Hi Guys,

I am actively promoting affiliate products in the Internet Marketing and Self Help niches. I am also busy working on my own products. I look forward to actively contributing to this forum and learning a lot as well.

All the best,

Curt

Craig Michaels
11-07-2010, 12:40 AM
Craig here,

If any of you guys are warrior forum members
you've probably also caught me on those
forums.

Here to learn (and make money), glad to
be among like-minded individuals :)

akitmane
11-07-2010, 09:52 PM
hey everybody,
I'm member here for year ago but I didn't remember if I introduced myself before or not!

however, my name is kitmane and I'm 21old, I quit my school because of jvnotifypro, I'm following any launching and I've a good success story that I'll share it with you.
I changed my pic, is it good or not? :)

see you later

dotzek0n
11-08-2010, 03:13 AM
Hello everyone,
My name is Dotan Pelled, I'm 21yo, Just finnished serving the military and i started a while ago with the affiliating and promoting method.
Will invest and i hope to succeed.

With pleasure,
Dotan Pelled.

econtinue
11-08-2010, 06:13 AM
Hello Fellow Entrepreneurs !

My name is André Stoelinga, born in the Nehterlands, living in Germany just across the border.

Since 2003 I've owned 2 businesses that I've built from scratch. The first as a Flash webdevelopper and the 2nd as an IT Systems Consultant. Both successful money-wise but never satisfying on a personal level.

In 2008 I decided to start online entrepreneurship and I've been pretty successful in several niches, at least trippled my income as a small business owner. About 9 months ago I realized I could be teaching others to create a successful online business, because of the experience I have building offline businesses and using the same strategies to set up my online business...successfully. Although the "Online Business" niche is quite competitive I'm going to profile myself and hope to help as many entrepreneurs to build a successful business online as I can.

I'm sure I can count on JV partners here to help launch any upcoming products I'm going to release and generate phat profits for all of us.

Kind regards,
André Stoelinga

jonnytr
11-08-2010, 12:59 PM
Hi,

I'm not new here but I was just read post. Now I'm starting posting.
I have start this new adventure of internet marketing for the past year.

I'm from Quebec, Canada and I have 2 kids.

I'm starting also french markerting websites and promotion.
I will see where this adventure land me.

Jonathan

ninjatechs
11-08-2010, 06:36 PM
Hi I'm Brian I have been marketing via email for several years. I want to start producing my own products and software. I'm new to product creation although i have several software applications i want to market. I'm Eager to share ideas and help each other out. I have lists and traffic sources to swap for some creative ideas and input into making the best product funnels. I love classic cars as you can see. I have 2 kids and i Love to snowboard.

Kyle H
11-08-2010, 07:46 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm Kyle. I'm the Affiliate Manager for The YES Movie, currently looking for affiliates to help promote this great product. I'm very eager to contribute to this community and very optimistic that I'm going to learn a lot as well. I just spent hours reading some of the discussions and WOW I'm hooked!

Hope to do some business with you soon! Here's to OUR success!

Kyle 8)

cashton1
11-09-2010, 01:08 AM
I'm Ash and I am new here. This is my first post. I stumbled across the sit and I'm glad I did.
I am on to some new adventures after closing my brick and mortar business. I'm looking
forward to meeting new people and hopefully do business.

Saleem Yaqub
11-09-2010, 11:14 AM
Hi All,

I run digital agency in London. I am currently developing a new link building product with a lucrative JV setup and am excited about joining the community!

Thanks
Saleem

chino007
11-09-2010, 06:33 PM
Hello to everybody. I'm an internet marketing since about 3 years ago, i have most experience on information product creation including marketing, content, research and web video scriptwriting/edition/production i have been doing most of my work on the latin american and spanish market.
Right now i'm starting my affiliate bussines, so i hope to work with some of you, make some friends and be helpful to everyone that i can. Please don't hesitate to ask me anything in that i can help.

Enrique

simms
11-10-2010, 07:34 AM
I accidentally stumbled upon this forum whilst looking for other income opportunities and I'm glad I did. My profession is that of an ICT and Business Admin Trainer in the UK. Because many businesses are currently tightening their money belts, my job prospects are dwindling slightly in that area.

Hoping to learn something new from you guys and supplement my normal income. Who knows, I might even give up my normal daily job!

Nelson Mendez
11-10-2010, 08:27 AM
Well, hello everyone, Nelson here

I am a newbie, and I hope I'm doing this right? First off I suggest you provide instructions for newbies like myself as to How To post your introduction?

I would have posted this intro yesterday but I didn't know how, It took me quite some time to figure out that I had to click on the " Quote" icon, and as I'm writing this, I'm not totally sure I am doing it right?

Any how :) Newbie here Hoping like hell? ( but praying to God?) That I can finally make my first dollar via this site, which comes very highly recommended I must say.

I am at present unemployed (not "qualified for unemployment benefits) 50 yo, with $123.00 in the bank. I've also had to apply for food stamps for the first time in my life.

I realize that to most this might sound pretty pathic but well, I guess its all how you look at it. I am an unemployed which means I am on this computer learning/working practically every waking moment. I am 50 years old which normally indicates some experience/skill. I won't be going hungry at least for the next three months ( btw you only get food stamps for 3 months for every 3 year period ) and I have over $100.00 to cover my webhosting fees for the next 3 months :)

So if anyone here is looking to beta test? there product and get a true testimonial as to how you showed someone who's Never made a single dollar on the internet and in 1-3 months Banked x amount of $ Please feel free to contact me A.S.A.P :) Think about it, I have all day to learn/work your product/method and am Extremely motivated. oh looks like I forgot to mention "Foreclosure" proceedings have begun.

@note: This is personal and real information that I'm putting out here, so If your not "that person whose going to "show me the way", please don't ask me about my situation or progress unless your willing to pay $100.00 bucks per update ;)

Theodore B Brown
11-11-2010, 01:58 AM
Hello to everyone,

This is Ted Brown from Miami. I'm really happy to be apart of this community & I'm looking forward to growing my business as well as learning what I can from anyone I can.

Thanks a lot everyone!

robrammuny
11-12-2010, 12:53 AM
Hey whats up everyone,

My name is Rob Rammuny

I'm an internet marketer/problogger.

Motivated to work hard & make money and looking forward to networking with the people here.

adnerds
11-12-2010, 10:32 PM
It's a crisp, cool night in Dallas, Texas - Lucky for me I'm a NOLA native, so I'm still riding the high of our SuperBowl Victory while rest of the crowd is trying to figure out how the Cowboys went Broke-Back this year at 1 - 7. But enough about sports - let's talk about football 8>

Brooke Martinez
11-16-2010, 05:17 AM
Hello, My name is Brooke Martinez. I look forward to getting to know you all as well as learning and sharing with you.

lianjunyi
11-16-2010, 08:20 AM
Hi Mike, my name is Isaac Leonard. And I have been in the IM since March 2010.

Look forward to joining into this group.

enrikole
11-16-2010, 05:18 PM
Hi,

I have never really been active in this community, but promoting launches is something I have been doing for years.

Am looking forward to share my knowledge, make friends, and learn from you guys.

See you all inside :)

Anders Jakobsson
11-16-2010, 07:00 PM
I am 47 yo lives in Gothenburg, Sweden and entrepreneur with a passion for Web Development and Internet Marketing.

See You around,

Anders

Terry
11-20-2010, 08:01 PM
Hi My name is Terry Collins from Milton keynes, England and i am looking forward to talking and working with this forum.

Shane v Niekerk
11-21-2010, 06:04 PM
Hi All.

My name is Shane. I have been involved in internet marketing on a full time basis for the past 5 years. Initially I only promoted affiliate products. But now have teamed up with Chevin Potts and Paul Lynch in creating some of my own products. I have published 2 products so far and am busy with a couple more that should see the light of day in the not to distant future.

I am looking forward to get to know the people on this forum a lot better, and hopefully make some good money together. ;D

John Littlefield
11-22-2010, 02:59 PM
Hi, this is John, thanks for the welcoming.

Plenty of stuff here.

Regards,

Hans Vosloo
11-23-2010, 05:30 AM
Hi Folks

I look forward to network with strategic business partners, thereby establishing mutual beneficial relationships to create synergy between partners who share similar value systems. The idea is to collaborate with those who may have "Business Strengths" where I may have "Business Weaknesses" and the opposite, but also to pool business resources and knowledge to explore new ventures which may not be possible otherwise.

Before starting by own businesses, I was involved in re-engineering corporate organizations to gain strategic advantages made possible by advances in Information Technology. My first own website was established during 1997, but due to circumstances I could only shift my business focus from offline to online business ten years later. Since Aug 2007, I invested a lot of time and money to increase my own knowledge and resources in Internet and Information Marketing.

Although active in many niche markets, I tried to avoid IM as long as possible, accept for a few related affiliate promotions. However pressure steadily mounted from people who know me and insisted that I share some of my knowledge. I eventually gave in and recently conducted an experimental free training course for less experienced information product creators. Now I am in trouble ... they just want more and the unsolicited testimonials convinced me, but my own information products are mostly outside the IM industry. I guess this is the first time that a market actually came to me, and I am caught slightly off guard.

The bottom line - I must network; at least until I have the opportunity to develop my own product funnels and I believe this community may produce such opportunities. So I really look forward to meet some strategic partners who appreciate personal time constraints, but who are also dedicated to agreed commitments and who can produce desired results on time and on target.

philwhite
11-23-2010, 11:19 PM
Hey guys!

This is Phil White from sunny Montreal, Qc. My specialty is in traffic building systems. I've been consulting on the subject for the past 5 years and now am stepping in the IM world. Cheers!

Nigel Thomas
11-24-2010, 06:15 AM
Hi Guys,

I'm Nigel. I've been doing IM full time for the past 2 years. I'm now in the process of moving into the Clickbank Vendor space.

Looking forward to meeting some interesting people here...

Mohamed Ali Aguel
11-24-2010, 06:56 AM
Hey ,
This is Mohamed Ali , I specialize in SEO/SEM and Linkbuilding .
I will be soon launching some crazy SEO and youtube software that has never been shared before .
I will look forward to hear from you .
PS: I am located in Montreal .

Sayed
11-24-2010, 02:38 PM
Hello Guys,
This is Sayed Adel or as my friends call me "Siso Adel".
An internet marketer from Egypt :)
Have you ever seen anyone from Egypt before? ;D

VikingIM
11-24-2010, 06:31 PM
Hi everyone!

my name is Thomas Haugen, I am also known as "The Viking Internet Marketer" as I am a big Norwegian dude, and as many know, we Norwegians are Vikings. ;)
I've been into Internet Marketing for about 3 years in several niches, like IM, dating, motorcycles etc.
I have a wide range of experience, but I have focused on graphics, webdesign and networking.
When I don't work on my own projects, I'm usually helping others with theirs. Planning, graphics, networking etc.

I look forward getting to know you guys and help you increase your profits. :)

To your success!

Thomas "The Viking Internet Marketer" Haugen

DMaind
11-25-2010, 08:21 AM
Hi Mike,

I am D Maind and I owe you for this wonderful community. I am frequently visiting your site from last couple of months and learning from your masterpieces.

Six months back I came across a forum called warriorforum.com. I was searching information on effective product launches. There by I came across three names 1) Jeff Walker 2) Mike Merz and 3) Willie Crawford. While doing my research on these people I came across your blog and forum. And I am very thankful that I did! :)

After visiting your forum my whole life has changed, I had thrown my product launch plan in dustbin and re-drawing one using some of tips and techniques shared in your forum and blog.

Thanks again!

Best regards,
D Maind

margaretmakewell
11-26-2010, 01:18 AM
Hi I'm from Australia and have been network marketing for only about 6months. I am still on a huge learning curve and although I have accomplished much during the last 6 months, I still have a way to go.
I have one blog set up, but not at all happy with it. Then I found a company that had just what I needed, so I am in the process of setting up a new website.
However I need to monetise my efforts so that I can keep on building.
I have met some amazing people on the way and that has been worth all the hard work.
Thank you Mike for this site - hopefully I will be an asset for you.

Greg Boone
11-26-2010, 03:26 AM
Hi everyone!

I'm Greg, I live here in sunny Hollywood, California with swimming pools and movie stars!

I'm a professional writer and illustrator and you may have seen some of the comic books, cartoons of mine around or on tv.

I'm also a webmaster and have worked for the largest media corporations.

I was in early on the web and have used it to market my art and books. I also work in radio booking guests and doing interviews.

I needed to sharpen my internet marketing skills and have been studying much over the past 2 months and found JV! I'll stick around studying here as I begin launching my products and hope to team up with enthusiastic professionals here at JV and contribute!

Gergely Czechmeister
11-26-2010, 10:56 AM
Hi, my name is Gergely. I live in Hungary. I've just started the online marketing. I haven't got any experience in this, but I want to learn a lot and of course everything ;D

Charles Lewis
11-26-2010, 03:46 PM
Hi I am Charles And I been online marketing for about 3 years. I am very excited about being a part of this Forum and look forward to some great interactions with the members. I am living in the New England Area - USA. Go Pats! I love playing golf and spending time with my family.

Chris B. Robinson
11-26-2010, 05:42 PM
Hi! My name is Chris Robinson and I am from the Asheville, NC area.

I have three college degrees including a master's degree in exercise physiology yet it is a struggle to make ends meet!

Unable to find a job utilizing my college degrees, I have been a landscaper for the past five years. I enoy the outdoor work and it's good exercise.

My entrepreneurial interests include the stock market/investing, internet marketing, health and fitness, and lawn care. My Interests and Hobbies include motocross and fishing.

I have had several websites but none have been profitable so far...

Thanks for the opportunity to learn from the successful!

clubuois
11-28-2010, 10:45 AM
My name is Michelangelo Lopez. I have been a full time Internet Marketer for over 6 years. But I am still
not where I need to be as far as Affiliate Marketing so I am very appreciative of this site.

sherrman
11-30-2010, 03:59 AM
Hello Everybody in Jv Notify Pro,

This is Sherrman from Singapore but moving to US in 2 weeks time.

Have been in IM full time for the past 1 years and it have been a exciting journey for me.

I can say IM is a job that need constant creative thinking.

This job give me Financial Freedom & more time for my family. I can travel more frequently.

I just married on the 10-10-10 which is a month ago and I'm glad to marry my dream girl :-*

Have been working hard on my new product lately which i will be tapping on a new great niches.

Been looking for a great partner for my new product.

Hope to work with you soon.

Cya around :)

Peter Hodges
11-30-2010, 08:24 AM
Hello Everyone!

I`m Peter Hodges and I`ve been a full time internet marketer for over 4 years.

Having started selling my own products I am now getting more involved in coaching.

I look forward to contributing to this community and hopefully building some professional relationships.

kimber9826
11-30-2010, 02:40 PM
Hi from Canada!

I have been internet marketing for a little over a year and half with a bit of a break in between. Due to other ventures.. Most of my dealings were with email marketing, and media buying. Now I am dabbling strictly in SEO/CPA/SEnuke.. =)

Wishing everyone huge success!

Kim

Bruce Means
11-30-2010, 09:57 PM
Hi my name is Bruce. I live in Oswego,IL. I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can here. I'm glad I found this forum it looks very interesting.

B and B
12-01-2010, 05:12 AM
Hello everyone

My name is Brendan and I am looking forward to meeting new people in the IM world and to contribute where I can. I am currently looking to get into the gambling niche and I am very grateful to have a place to interact with people who are interested in making money online.

Manish Singh
12-01-2010, 06:20 AM
Hey guys,

Manish here .. and I'm the marketing manager at MaxBlogPress.com.

I'm looking forward to do lots of interaction and networking with you guys..

-Manish

ianlian
12-01-2010, 11:29 AM
Hi, Ian here.

A guy from China, who has been in IM for one and a half years.

Looking forward to cooperations with JVNP group.

Ian

Brett Hensel
12-02-2010, 01:03 PM
hi all,

i am quite new to the internet scene and and looking forward to chatting and hopefully working with some of you,

as i have already said i have a fairly new site that is promoting quite a few products and i have spent alot on SEO and i am hoping it will gain momentum over the coming months but i am realy excited about learning how you guys trade, oooohhh it gives me a shiver just thinking about it :o

anyway i hope i can make some nice friends and hopefully some very nice business partners

i look forward to chatting to you all at some time

Brett

Reno X
12-02-2010, 06:15 PM
Hey everyone

How are you all doing?

My name is Reno. I live in beautiful Aotearoa (New Zealand) with my even gorgeous newly-wed wife.
I have been in the IM & AM industry for about 4,5 years now.

I have achieved quite a success with a number of projects such as private affiliate
programs and affiliate marketing on Commission Junction and some on Clickbank.

However, I am completely new to Joint Ventures and can see the massive opportunity
it can produce. I am currently working on a number of new products of my own and
looking to launch these in the new year.

Look forward to meeting future JV and/or affiliate partners.

Cheers,

Reno

P.S. I have already attained quite a large list of IM prospects
so if any of you have a JV offer, please do let me know so we
can do an ad swap. Please only contact me if your conversion
rates have been tested thoroughly for good results. :)

Larry Stone
12-04-2010, 04:57 PM
Hello, Everybody :)
My name is Larry Stone,found this site by roaming around, ;D
It appears there is alot going on here, wish to thank you and hope to get started soon. I don.t get alot of time.
Thank you,best wish's

John Saeger
12-05-2010, 12:26 PM
Hello Everyone,

I’m John Saeger currently living in Northeast Ohio United States. I have been in the fitness and weight loss industry for just a little over 3 years now. I am looking forward to networking and meeting new people in all niches. I am very motivated and love everything about working with others and helping them out. Look forward to meeting and working with you.
Thanks for letting me be apart of a great network.

John Seager

DaveNL72
12-05-2010, 01:06 PM
Hey all my name is Dave i am from the Netherlands, i am in de IM for about 5 years, started pout in adult and went over to mainstream in 2006 and have been pushing all kinds of products, my income sources are CB, Ebay, Adsense and CJ, JV is a whole new beast i have to tackle and i am looking forward doing so...

Greets

Dave

hirklins alpa
12-06-2010, 12:43 AM
Hello,

Hirklins here, I am Internet Marketer and doing online business for sometime now, locally.. Now decided to go international. I am from Malaysia and soon i hope to promote few product and I really hope that JVnotify can boost my JV connection.

javascript:replaceText(' ;)', document.forms.postmodify.message);
The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall

Waverunner
12-06-2010, 01:10 AM
Hi all I am Greg Gudson and just found this website. I have been marketing a while and look forward to working with everyone.

Vinay Patankar
12-07-2010, 05:37 PM
Hey all,

My name is Vinay. Just moved to Vancouver from Sydney after a year of travelling. Intermediate marketer. Looking forward to meeting some peeps in North America :)

eTycoon
12-07-2010, 08:59 PM
Hey hey,

Happy to be here. My name is Mitch Miller, I am the Affiliate/JV manager for Ryan Moran, and the CEO of World Luxury Travel.

I'm here to contribute wisdom from all I have learned in business. Here to help, and be helped. I am still young, but in my short career I have:

- Taken my band from obscurity to nationwide radio airplay in multiple formats in 7 months
- Started and ran a $20,000/month oilfield consulting company on $5,000
- Started and ran a pallet company that pulled in $3,000/moth for 4 years. Started with $700
- Beat out 100 applicants to work for Ryan Moran
- Helped Ryan build a product funnel from scratch that currently gets $8/click from cold traffic

I have also managed to:

- Go from a $30,000/month income to homeless in 3 months
- Move to Miami beach from Canada with $200, and live the high life for 2 months
- Had a heart attack at the age of 22

Nowadays (I'm 27), I help out Ryan Moran, run my travel company(get at me if you want very sweet deals), and am currently building a Canada wide local marketing firm.

I can't wait to learn from you guys, but am also available to give help as needed. I am particularly versed in:

- Copywriting
- Direct mail
- Marketing strategy
- Creative problem solving
- Relationship building and making friends
- Pickup and seduction of cute girls
- Email copy and getting read
- Starting businesses
- Booking vacation packages

Feel free to hit me up, and see you around!

Mitch

Henry Tafolla
12-07-2010, 09:31 PM
Hi, my name is Henry Tafolla and I have been in the tech industry my entire career and recently launched an online marketing company. As part of the learning process I have purchased many products from ClickBank or should I say from the folks on this forum :) What I am looking for is to find and join a mastermind group where I can learn and help create the latest and best ways to market online. With a goal to do my own product launches at some point, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Ferry Setyono
12-08-2010, 04:49 AM
Hi...i'm newbie for this world. I'm very interest to get more knowledge & of course get more money... :P. Thanks for Mike Merz. hopely You get more success... C U All...

bizsuccesscoach
12-09-2010, 02:46 PM
Hello-

I have been a member of this forum for a bit and have watched many great announcements come through my email. I've finally updated my profile and am jumping in!

I am Donna Price, a business coach and leadership consultant. I work with two markets, small business owners on business development, primarily offline or brick and mortar type businesses AND, I am just jumping back into the leadership development arena.

I have taken many internet marketing courses, affiliate marketing courses etc. I have taught some internet marketing skills to my clients.

I am excited to be here to connect with other business to business professionals, find good joint venture partners for the two programs that I have developed AND find good JV opportunities that fit with my subscribers (just under 10,000). Although a newbie here I think I can be a valuable contributor and look forward to the connections.

Greg Hendrix
12-10-2010, 08:09 PM
Hello All i am interested in promoting some of these items, problem is they are already out underground

before the release!this has put a damper on this industry! there are sites where you can download

something released today !hey anyone want to start a guru niche to end this we all will get better sales!

DavidWalsh
12-11-2010, 10:27 AM
Hi guys,

David Walsh here. I've been working on the periphery for a while now, working in various markets and launching products for myself and clients. Now it's time to take it to the next level and get my ass in with the big boys - and gals too!

If you want any Product Launch advice, or want me to look over something for you, feel free to drop me a DM.

David
--

Reno X
12-11-2010, 07:13 PM
Hey all my name is Dave i am from the Netherlands, i am in de IM for about 5 years, started pout in adult and went over to mainstream in 2006 and have been pushing all kinds of products, my income sources are CB, Ebay, Adsense and CJ, JV is a whole new beast i have to tackle and i am looking forward doing so...

Greets

Dave

Hey a fellow dutchy! ;)

Good to meet you Dave. I'm originally from the Netherlands as well but immigrated to New Zealand about 9 years ago.

Where abouts in Holland are you from?

Cheers,

Reno

Reno X
12-11-2010, 07:14 PM
Hi guys,

David Walsh here. I've been working on the periphery for a while now, working in various markets and launching products for myself and clients. Now it's time to take it to the next level and get my ass in with the big boys - and gals too!

If you want any Product Launch advice, or want me to look over something for you, feel free to drop me a DM.

David
--

Hey David

Nice to meet you. I see your website is offline? Could you provide any further info on your services?

Cheers,

Reno

Gavin Stephenson
12-13-2010, 04:37 PM
;D Yo

Gavin Stephenson here, Jani G's JV manager, Inbox me say hi

johann nogu
12-13-2010, 09:51 PM
Hello Everyone,

Johann Nogueira here and I'm glad to be part of this community. I've been in IM for 6 years (since 2004) and my path has been eBay Power seller and multiple store owner to Affiliate Marketing, then CPA Marketing and now business building and coaching.

I look forward to connecting with you. Send me a message as I'm always happy to help, learn and meet like minded people.

Regards,
Johann

Phil Halloran
12-13-2010, 10:17 PM
Hello JVNotifyPro! My name is Phil Halloran and I look forward to learning and doing business with all of you. I've just picked up IM but hopefully some time here will let me pick up some new skills.

remetiffy
12-14-2010, 04:16 PM
Hi everyone

I am Robert Tracey from Thirsk, North Yorkshire, England. I have been involved in IM for about 5 years and am only now seeing some small progress.

I now have 13 adsense sites bringing in about $150 / month. I am looking to diversify and found this site. I am keen to promote new ventures as an affiliate and thought this site could point me in the right direction. I may also be able to contribute with help on backlinking and article marketing.

Regards

Robert

Nathan Walker
12-15-2010, 03:09 AM
Hello Everyone! My name is Nathan Walker. I am a Niche Marketer. I currently have a product(eBook) out in the weight loss niche and plan to launch more in the this niche in the future. I also plan on launching some products in the business opportunity niche and may even dab into a motivational eBook. It's nice to be a part of the community! 8)

Desmonds
12-15-2010, 06:22 AM
"hey guys.....
i am new comer here..... so let welcome me.....
i am just looking for some interesting things and i am pretty sure that here i will get all those things.....
keep sharing with me some interesting things"

Len Wright
12-15-2010, 02:01 PM
Welcome Vinay,

I live in Chilliwack, BC. It is about an hour out of Vancouver. :)

We should connect :)

Peace,

Len Wright,
The Alliance Alchemist
www.JVConnector.com
Lswright2@hotmail.com
604-795-4446

Len Wright
12-15-2010, 02:05 PM
Hey hey,

Happy to be here. My name is Mitch Miller, I am the Affiliate/JV manager for Ryan Moran, and the CEO of World Luxury Travel.

I'm here to contribute wisdom from all I have learned in business. Here to help, and be helped. I am still young, but in my short career I have:

- Taken my band from obscurity to nationwide radio airplay in multiple formats in 7 months
- Started and ran a $20,000/month oilfield consulting company on $5,000
- Started and ran a pallet company that pulled in $3,000/moth for 4 years. Started with $700
- Beat out 100 applicants to work for Ryan Moran
- Helped Ryan build a product funnel from scratch that currently gets $8/click from cold traffic

I have also managed to:

- Go from a $30,000/month income to homeless in 3 months
- Move to Miami beach from Canada with $200, and live the high life for 2 months
- Had a heart attack at the age of 22

Nowadays (I'm 27), I help out Ryan Moran, run my travel company(get at me if you want very sweet deals), and am currently building a Canada wide local marketing firm.

I can't wait to learn from you guys, but am also available to give help as needed. I am particularly versed in:

- Copywriting
- Direct mail
- Marketing strategy
- Creative problem solving
- Relationship building and making friends
- Pickup and seduction of cute girls
- Email copy and getting read
- Starting businesses
- Booking vacation packages

Feel free to hit me up, and see you around!

Mitch

Wow, Mitch...what a ride so far eh, lol! :)

I would be up for connecting and exporing how we may be able to work together.

I've been involved in JV's for about 16 years or so now and have built up a network of "friends" that I connect up.

Let's talk, ok...

Peace,
:)

RyanJLima
12-16-2010, 11:24 AM
Hey everyone, my name is Ryan Lima and I am from Boston Massachusetts.

I started out in IM back in 2007 when I purchased a product on article writing.

I really love Internet Marketing, it is seriously my passion. ;D

Anyway, I really hope to make a bunch of new friends here! Thanks Mike for setting up an awesome site.

See you guys around...

Ryan Lima

PatrickShaw
12-16-2010, 02:35 PM
Hey Everyone. Excited to be part of this community. I'm here to learn and help if I can. Looking forward to meeting other like-minded individuals and growing together. Have had some successes in "real-world" businesses, but really want to learn internet marketing.

Dave Jewett
12-16-2010, 06:31 PM
Hello Everyone-I am a newbie in every sense of the word. I am looking forward to what this organization can offer as well as what I can bring to you. Please feel free to notify me of what you do & i look forward to hearing from any new people and veterans too.

ALL THE BEST-Dave Jewett
Serve The Many Foundation
714-209-9443

vansarry
12-18-2010, 04:55 AM
hello im newbie

vansarry

salh
12-19-2010, 03:51 PM
Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum. I'm a fulltime internet marketer.
I've been doing IM since 2007 and love it!
I look forward to meeting new people and forming new partnerships :)

Cheers,
Sal

Bob Jung
12-21-2010, 09:29 PM
Hi Everyone! I've been doing internet marketing for years, but really got into it FT this year. I was running a law firm as well, so I didn't have as much time to devote to this as I would have liked. However, I'm sick of the law! So earlier this year I got into this FT. I was always marketing my own sites and services, but found I would rather do JV from the other side. So, anyway, nice to meet you all, and I look forward to a great 2011!

Jig0R
12-22-2010, 12:35 PM
Hey Everyone I'm Agus Triyono Internet Marketer From Indonesia
I Love The Online Word Cozz can give me more $$
6 month ago I do Busines With Ebay But now I want Be Affiliate markting
Nice too mett you All  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sohail Khan
12-24-2010, 03:11 PM
Hi ALL

If most of you don't already know me, my name is Sohail Khan and I'm a trained and certified JV Broker who has been mentored by Willie Crawford who is also my business partner!

If I can help in anyway pls reach out to me...

Warmly

Sohail

paintman88
12-24-2010, 07:08 PM
Mike,

Looking forward to getting great advice and helpful tips from the experts. I recently retired from the Navy after 23 years of faithful service. I was tired of working 16hr days doing stuff I didn't enjoy. I am just diving into affiliate marketing with both feet and want to be able to work from home. I live in Sunny San Diego, California. Mobile Marketing looks interesting and I want to learn more.

Scott Painter

ghostkeeper
12-25-2010, 03:49 PM
Hello, everyone, I'm Rick. I'm new to internet marketing but I'm looking forward to learning and sharing as I gain experience

kenya sohn
12-27-2010, 10:20 PM
Hi,
I am Ken.
I have been a member since 2008, and I have never introduced myself. I was just happy reading all the messages, but I found out it is wiser to start posting. I am currently focusing on building SEO sites since I was slapped by Google Adwords about 4 months ago. It was no fun, and I am still recuperating. I hope we can help each other and encourage each other around here.. ::)

VictoriaDelaney
12-28-2010, 02:09 PM
Hi Everyone,

I have had my toes in the water for the past two years. I still have a lot to learn. I am a business consultant for quality and environmental systems and am planning on taking affiliate marketing into my retirement fun and games.

I look forward to sharing information with all of you.

jwyczalek
12-29-2010, 03:20 PM
Hi, I'm J.D. Wyczalek (why-zall-ick) If you are in Phoenix AZ and want to grab a soda and chat, my favorite thing to talk about is business and marketing.

VictoriaDelaney
12-29-2010, 07:08 PM
Hi J.D.

I used to live in Tucson, but now I am in New Jersey. It would be nice to have someone to chat with.

crwd
12-30-2010, 11:03 AM
Hi ALL

If most of you don't already know me, my name is Sohail Khan and I'm a trained and certified JV Broker who has been mentored by Willie Crawford who is also my business partner!

If I can help in anyway pls reach out to me...

Warmly

Sohail

Hi Sohail,

Nice to see you here. We met a Yanick's Underground seminar earlier htis year in DC. I've also been following you on Facebook, keep up the good work.

Mark Kennedy
12-30-2010, 12:22 PM
Hi everyone. My name is Mark Kennedy. I have been working with, in and on internet marketing for a couple of years now. I have never done my own launch so I am the classic "newbie" when it comes to this but I am really looking forward to working with everyone. Thanks, Mark.

crwd
12-30-2010, 01:15 PM
Hi everyone, just like to introduce myself on the board here. I'm Clyde Willabus currently from Miami, FL. I've been in the IM arena for almost 6 years now. I am an idea guy but haven't focused much on implementing so its time for me to switch focus.

I've been a member here for about 6 months now but only now getting around to start posting.

Planning to find new friends and other IM'ers to share, brainstorm, partner, help .... or whatever is needed.

Clyde

margo
12-31-2010, 11:34 AM
Hello everyone.

My name is Margo Tuul. I'm from Ireland, but i was born in Estonia. I signed up first in this forum in Jan. 2010, but didn't have any chance to hang out here (had major car crash back in March 2010). But im back now and hopefully meet some new friends here.

All the best,

Margo

carlstarus
01-02-2011, 02:17 PM
Hi guy's,

I'm Carl. I used to be a software technical analyst, but I quit my job in Dec.2009 to become an internet marketer. I din't have much experience so the past year (2010) had been a bit of a rough one. But I'm the kind of person who burns bridges behind him. So that leaves me no way to go but UP. :)

I have spend the last year immersing myself in the subject, (and buying all the "usual" courses and manuals) and I'm ready to start Now.

Thanks for having me here, and I look forward to "working" with you all.

Regards,
Carl

Mister_Papagiorgio
01-02-2011, 03:33 PM
Hey all,

I'm looking forward to promoting some of the great offers y'all have here- I do SEO and just wanted to say hi before I poke around the site some more. I like to focus on thorough reviews and offer exciting bonuses to encourage sales.

-Peace!

conifianti sampoerno
01-05-2011, 02:40 AM
I've added this introduction request post to make intros a little easier to follow.

Please remember ... this is not the place for your JV Notify Pro Partner JV Offers And Profiles (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/board,5.0.html) or JV Notify Pro Partner Co-Promotion Proposal Announcements (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/board,6.0.html) ... it's simply a place for you to introduce yourself, and offer a bit about yourself.

Best,

Mike Merz
Owner/Admin

M L Boyer
01-07-2011, 11:46 AM
Hi My name is Sam Boyer. I am a former truck driver who is turning to the 'net to develop a livable income as an affiliate.
I was told that I should look here to partner up with people of good integrity.
While I (like any other red blooded human being) would never reject or complain about a windfall, that is not my reason for joining; I am here to create a long-term business.
Here's looking forward to the future!

Steve Miles
01-07-2011, 07:27 PM
Hello everyone. My name is Steve Miles.

I am a Jeff Walker and Frank Kern trained Product Launch Manager for others. I also run a busienss focused in the dating niche. I look forward to being a member of the community here.

Steve Miles

Oliver Valderrama
01-08-2011, 07:27 AM
Hello. Oliver here from sunny Southern California. I am glad to be here and I look forward to learn a lot especially from those members who have been here for quite a while. 8)

Adrian Giuffre
01-08-2011, 09:39 AM
Hi all.

Just a short post to introduce myself. I've been involved with Information Marketing for almost a year now. Looking forward to making 2011 my best year yet. Hopefully I will get to meet many more people through this forum that I've heard so many great things about.

Regards,
Adrian

Aden Curtis
01-08-2011, 12:37 PM
Hi Mike! I guess I'm not exactly a stranger... we've "talked" a few times before... maybe you'll still recognize the name although it's usually out-of-sight, out-of-mind! Anyway, I've been a member for some time now, taking full advantage of all the emails you send out about JVs (thank you). There have been some rewarding times!

And now, it is time for me to expand and start contributing to this community! I never felt I had much to offer before, but now with a year's experience, I can usually at least flounder around a bit and get things half right.

I'm into product launches and although I'm no broker, I promote them to help get them off the launch pad, so to speak.

Regards,
Aden Curtis

olapeju bankole
01-09-2011, 11:54 AM
Hi everyone, my name is olapeju bankole, I am an internet and information marketer, I am happy to be here. success to all.

giladtiram
01-10-2011, 04:21 AM
Hello everyone

My name is Gilad and I am the founder architect and CEO of Rhizome Networks LTD. I have many years of experience in the software industry and in the last few months I am exploring the field of Internet marketing, first in order to generate steady resource of income, and second - in order to learn the marketing and sales issue, so I can keep working full time on the Rhizome Networks project and turn it into a live community and business.

Sandra Kraft
01-10-2011, 03:36 PM
Hello Everyone,
I'm Sandy from sunny Florida and am here at the recommendation of John Thornhill. I've been working in various aspects of IM since 2001, but am taking some different directions, and am here to learn and grow! Thanks for all the great info! :)

docdizzle
01-11-2011, 04:48 PM
Hello Everybody,

My name is Neil Macpherson and I am the owner of Rising Ideas, LLC out of San Diego, CA. I have been in Im for a little over a year now and have finally started to break through! I am working on releasing my first product soon and am very excited to do so. I look forward to building some long and prosperous relationships through this forum!

Thanks,
Neil

PhillipTapper
01-11-2011, 05:56 PM
Hello everyone. My name is Phillip Tapper from Great Britain. I am looking forward to be working with all of you. Thank you for having me and let's make each other some lots of moola ;D

RyanShaw
01-12-2011, 07:19 PM
Hey, Ryan Shaw here;

I'm a noobie as far as CB product launches; but I'm an expert Im'er with years of offline consulting and affiliate marketing as a background.

Looking to network with other offline consultants :)

Mike Nguyen
01-13-2011, 04:34 PM
Hi all,

It's Mike here. I'm totally new to product launch at the time I'm launching my own product so I hope I could learn something new in this forum. Nice to meet you all

vin darsun
01-13-2011, 11:06 PM
Hello everyone.
I'm vin, i very new to im>

Justin Williamson
01-15-2011, 01:42 AM
Hey everyone! My name is Justin, I am 23, and I started in internet marketing about three years ago. Up until now, I have focused just on affiliate marketing. Recently though, I have began to develop my own product based on some of the strategies I have learned and build an e-mail list. I hope through this forum, I can learn more about selling products and joint ventures. Also, as corny as this sounds, I'm also hoping to make a few new friends. :)

ppcAffiliate
01-16-2011, 02:45 AM
My name is Daniel Tetreault.

I recently purchased a website from Flippa the other month. I have established a Clickbank website with a CB account, etc. You may check out the website at http://www.ppcMarketingWealth.com

Everything is ready to go. All I need are Super Affiliates to promote my product. For more information, please visit my affiliate site at http://www.ppcMarketingWealth.com/affiliates.html for more information.

I have never done a joint venture before but I would like to learn more about this.

Daniel.

Rayaprolu
01-16-2011, 04:08 AM
Hello everyone,

This is Aditya Rayaprolu from India. I'm an experienced freelance writer, and have just started dabbling in a few forms of Internet Marketing. I know this place is not intended to serve as an encyclopedia for IM, but I'm sure I will pick up a few tips every now and then, during my hunt for JVs :) Looking forward to meeting you all soon.

Stacey Wright
01-16-2011, 12:26 PM
Hello everyone, I am Stacey Wright, a complete newbie who has had dreams of pursuing this avenue for quite a while now. I've researched to the point of almost busting, and am now hoping to join in , in this wonderful world of Internet Marketing and JV. Hoping everyone has a wonderful year. I look forward to whatever it might bring.

Nicole Charles
01-18-2011, 03:29 AM
Hi I'm Nicole, I'm been making money online since 2008 and I'm ready to create my own products around the topic of Affiliate Marketing so I look forward to learning more about product launches and JV opportunities.

Robin Durham
01-19-2011, 09:19 AM
Hello, my name is Robin and I have been in Affiliate Marketing for about 6 months now. I am fortunate in that I worked my way up from a customer service position to the Affiliate Manager position for a company called www.streethypnosis.com. We have many great products and a great team to work with. However, I am under a lot of pressure because I am getting paid to do this and to perform. I am looking forward to meeting and building relationships in this great forum I just heard about.

Shane Melaugh
01-19-2011, 04:37 PM
Hello, I'm Shane Melaugh and I never quite know what to put into introductions like this.

I'm a full-time marketer and have started focusing on the IM niche this year. I spent a lot of time setting things up (such as an affiliate management system) to prepare for 2011, as I'll be rolling out a whole series of products and services this year. I have no doubt that affiliates and JV partners are going to play a big part in all this, as they have in my first few launches, so I figured this would be a good place to hang out. :)

chris keller
01-21-2011, 12:35 AM
Hamza??!??? ??? ???

what are the odds of this? hundreds of millions of internet users and hundreds of thousands of forums and I find you? Maybe its a different Hamza Hamid, but how many can there be in internet marketing?

I own hdss, I search google each day for action on my site, and I see articles being posted by you. I take it you are a cb affiliate and are promoting hdss? It been driving my nuts trying to figure out where you got my article from? I wrote it, but dont remember sending it out to anyone????

ok, pm me Hamza, great work by the way..keep it up!!!!

Bill Zimmerman
01-25-2011, 12:50 PM
Hey everyone,

My name is Bill Zimmerman. I'm originally from New Jersey, USA and currently reside in Cyprus. For those who don't know, Cyprus is a small island in the Mediterranean. :)

My partner and I are involved mostly in the heath, beauty, and fitness market and are recently into developing software solutions for Internet Marketers. Looking forward to meeting some cool people and doing business together.

Bill

twigikingi
01-27-2011, 11:48 AM
i hope i can learn from you alottttt
good day

Michael Grace
01-27-2011, 08:11 PM
Hi Everyone!

I'm Mike Grace. I'm sort of a newbie.

I've read a lot, including some stuff by deiss and other big guys, and watched a boatload of videos, and now i want to get some action going!

I'm hoping to find some mid and high ticket ventures that i can help harvest some real income from.

Lesee....i have 4 kids, all between 12-17, i live in Townville, Sc (nice, small town) and i'm originally from Ann Arbor< MI area.

Darold
01-27-2011, 09:58 PM
Hi, I'm Darry Turock and live in Olean New York.

I'm taking care of my elderly parents. (www.FunAndGamesWithOldPeople.com) and do website design and training.

I have a vision of a world that works for everyone and I'm excited about the times we are living in so this opportunity to network with folks from all over the world is an honor!

I wish the best for you and look forward to many new friendships, partnerships and mutual growth!

Cheers
Darry

Carolyn Trinta
01-28-2011, 10:35 PM
Hello All,

Pleased to meet you! My name is Carolyn Trinta and I happy to join like minded people. I run a few sites in the self help industry, mostly helping entrepreneurs. My main mission in life is to leave a mark in the world that leaves the world in a better place than it was before.

I'm a mom of four kids, 5 and under. It goes without saying.....I'm busy! :)

Carolyn Trinta

Fiona I
01-29-2011, 10:11 PM
Hi everyone my name is Fiona and I hale all the way from Scotland Uk. Thought I better have a look around before I introduced myself, just in case I put my foot in it. :-[

This looks like a great place to be, loads of like minded individuals who are willing to pull together for a common goal. (sorry that sounded a bit like a political speech ). ::)

I am looking forward to sharing my scanty knowledge with anyone, and in the hopes some good friendships can be formed, and hopefully some witty dialogue exchanged. :)

regards Fiona

Sean Gallagher
01-31-2011, 04:06 PM
Great to be here!

I currently live in Mexico. I was able to move down here after my DJ info product business started crushing it!

For the last year i have been growing my BizOp business! http://www.startupfreedom.com

rsant100
01-31-2011, 05:06 PM
Well Hello.Thanks Mike I finally got in.
My name is Robert Santini and I live in Central Illinois, with my wife and 2 Boys. I have been
doing internet marketing for a couple years. I built and own 9 Text Ad site 1 Ad Board and 1
Text Ad Network . My business is really web Design. I have built many Traffic sites among other
sites. I currently build sites for CT Servers they are a Hosting Company.
So why am I here, to meet new people to JV with I have a lot to offer.
Thanks
Rob

choice11
01-31-2011, 11:00 PM
Bless you Mike ....Thanks for been here. Hello everyone. My name is B Davies .
Underground internet Entrepreneur for a little over 5 years now- looking forward to working with you all.
Thanks for having me and let's make some more cash. C'mon guys, let's keep moving-
All the Best,

B. Davies
CEO
''T Solution

Gary Prendergast
02-01-2011, 03:05 PM
I'm Gary Prendergast from BlogPiG.com

I've been in online marketing in various forms for over 10 years now and am currently focused on pushing forward our latest venture with some great new JV relationships.

BlogPiG produce a suite of WordPress Automation Plugins for niche & auto bloggers. Here's a quick summary:

CloakPiG - Auto Link Cloaker (Cookie Preload & Auto Keyword Linker too)
CommentPiG - Comment Simulation Plugin
CSVPiG - Affiliate Data Feed Importer
TagPiG - Auto Tagging and tag rotation plugin
SocialPiG - Auto Social Backlinking Solution
ClickPiG - ClickBank Vendor Link Manager

We've got a lot of new plugins in the pipeline too.

I work from home in the UK and my wife Fiona works with me 2 1/2 days per week.

I have little boy called Toby who is 18 months and I a get to have breakfast and lunch with him most days because I'm the boss :)

Look forward to learning & contributing too hopefully.

Any questions about WordPress, auto blogging, data feed marketing etc. I'm your guy.

All the best.

Gary Prendergast

Blanche Toney
02-01-2011, 04:17 PM
Hello everyone, my name is Blanche, but most people call me B. I hail from the great city & state of Portland Oregon, but I've lived in GA now for 15 years.

I'm a writer and artist, but it's not been that profitable for me so far.

I'm a total newbie to internet marketing, however, I've been in marketing for a few years. I'm a network marketing independent rep for a telecom company that provides some pretty awesome perks for it's top producers (like a spank'n brand new Bentley).

I'd like to take my website (http://www.5linx.com/btoney) to the next level, so I hope to learn even more from all you gurus ;D

Looking forward to the journey!
Blanche

choice11
02-02-2011, 12:08 AM
You are welcome aboard Blanche. Funny enough- They call me B too ;) Don't forget to browse around...have fun ;)

Keep moving man !
B Davies

Mike Merz
02-02-2011, 11:18 AM
Hey, everybody ... please keep the intros down to you introducing yourself and perhaps your forte, as I ask in the opening post ... and leave the links to your web sites in the sig file where they belong. ;)

When you go out of your way to push your offers in an intro thread ... it sends up a red flag. Like they say ... you only get one chance to make a first impression, so please don't waste it.

Cheers,

Mike

colincopy
02-02-2011, 12:19 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm Colin Y.J. Chung.
I'm a marketing strategist and copywriter with experience in over 35 industries and niche markets.
Currently, I'm also a coach and instructor in John Carlton's Simple Writing System.

I've heard of JVNotify.com before, but didn't really get a chance to see what it's about.
One of my clients is doing a launch this spring and has asked Mike for his help... so I'm here to check things out.

Looking forward to connect with you all.

Colin

klankford
02-02-2011, 01:38 PM
Hello one and all,

This is Kevin Lankford. Super doer, entrepreneur and entourage to millionaires from Laurel, Md! I am introducing myself here to let you know how hyped I am about being a part of this group of like minded individuals.
"You can not change the direction of the wind, But you can change the direction of your own sails!" Jim Rohn

I look forward to talking with you real soon!

To your success,

Kevin Lankford

choice11
02-02-2011, 02:07 PM
Welcome kevin..

Keep moving

choice11
02-02-2011, 02:13 PM
Welcome Collins

choice11
02-02-2011, 06:36 PM
Welcome here Mike,
How was your trip buddy ?

Cindy Weller
02-03-2011, 01:08 AM
Hello everyone,

My name is Cindy Weller and I live in Nebraska (Go Big Red). I have several websites and do affiliate
marketing as well as freelance writing and find it one of the most fun and exciting "jobs" I have ever had!

I actually only recently learned about this site and look forward to continuously learning more as time goes on as well as creating mutually profitable relationships.

Nate Aye
02-04-2011, 03:35 PM
Hi everyone,

My name is Nate, pretty new to the whole IM thing. I currently own a gym in the Chicago suburbs. Expecting my second child in a few weeks. I am eagerly looking forward to networking and helping people out in any way that I can. I hope to use these and any other opportunities that come my way to enhance my "brick and mortar" business, as well as develop my IM skills. Oh, and I am looking forward to making my first dollar online. Best of luck!

Regards,

Nate Aye

steve bohen
02-05-2011, 06:27 PM
Hi everyone,

My name is Steve Bohen and I am grateful to be a part of the community. I have recently been given the role of JV/Affiliate manager for a "rising star" personal development coach despite my lack of formal experience. I'm hoping to learn the ropes here and make some friends and potentially some JV or affiliate partners. I know the niche I am in is a small/strange one but my "boss" is really good at what he does and has already had successful launches that make his partners a lot of $$$. His new affiliate program is pretty cool and very generous. He has several launches planned for this year which I'm sure will be fantastic so that makes my job a little easier. This should be quite a wild ride and I am looking forward to working within the community and will appreciate any advice/direction you can give me. thanks

paulbarrs
02-06-2011, 01:30 AM
Hi folks,

My name is Paul Barrs; I've been at this internet business thing since early 2000 - recently I came back online after 4 years away due to illness....

It's great to be back!!

I'm also looking forward to sharing what I can of years of knowledge with you to help you boost your bottom line also ..

PS. Love what it says up in the top left corner alongside my name... LOL "newbie member" - haven't heard *that* for a long time.

choice11
02-06-2011, 04:46 AM
Hey ! Thank God for you ...
Glad you made it back here.... warm welcome from my side..... :-)
Sounds like i know you huh ?? ;) just bugging !!
Welcome back .

Many blessings.

Time to get moving
B. Davies

Art Saborio
02-06-2011, 06:16 AM
Hello everyone my name is Art Saborio. It feels good to finally be here in the community. I have been studying internet marketing seriously for over two years now and excited to participate with all of you.

Looking forward to what the New Year will bring.

marcel
02-06-2011, 11:33 PM
My name is Marcel. I'm into internet marketing, php and wordpress. I hope my products and services make you a ton of money.

Rob Art
02-07-2011, 01:46 PM
Hi my name is Rob from Adver-Click, I have recently begun in my new role of JV Manager with Adver-Click. Looking at this great forum and place to share information I'm looking forward to meeting new friends and potentially building some strong affil and JV Partners for future products! Feel free to msg me for more information. I'm sure you will find me very active on JV Notify Pro in future.

Regards,

Any Q's, gt in touch!
Rob

Matt Duggan
02-07-2011, 03:15 PM
Hey Mike and hello to all the members,

Great resource you've created here Mike.

I'm Matt Duggan, an actor using the power of the internet to create an income for myself to fund both my dreams and those of my business partners. I've been online around 4 years, but only into marketing for the past 18 months.

I'm here to try and build some relationships with list owners and potential JV partners.

Thanks again for a great resource.

Matt

Garin Kilpatrick
02-08-2011, 01:04 AM
Hey There,

Just want to say that this site seems like an awesome resource for those seeking to learn about IM and find JV partners.

I plan to spend a bunch of here leading up to and after the launch of my latest product, Facebook Power, http://fbpower.net/preview and I am guessing that I will spend quite a bit of time here in the future as well.

Looking forward to it! :D

Best,

Garin Kilpatrick

@Garin on Twitter

susanlockett
02-08-2011, 11:42 AM
Hi I'm susan. I'm new to site. Looking through some particular stuff here interest me. I've join here to help other people about internet marketing. Giving a helping hand is my passion. Hope to see you here guys.

Max Stryker
02-09-2011, 05:33 PM
Hello everyone,
My name is Max Stryker and i wanted to introduce myself in this community.
My goal for this 2011 is to launch successful products that will change a market for good. I've spent way to much time buying products that don't work, are too general or way to particular. I want to end this, and I hope people will join me in this venture.
Always my best - Max

Aidan Booth
02-12-2011, 08:48 AM
Hi everyone,

My name is Aidan Booth, I'm a full time internet marketer based in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I got started online about 5 years ago and became a full time internet marketer about 3 years ago.

I look forward to getting to know you all more and participating on this forum.

Arrais Nafie
02-14-2011, 03:27 AM
Hi everyone,

My name is Arrais Nafie, from Dubai, I started in internet marketing about one year ago. Up until now, I have focused just on affiliate marketing. I am looking for some JV to promote my business.

Best Regards,
Arrais Nafie

tonyhall
02-14-2011, 03:41 AM
I just thought i would finally say hello, I have been a member here a while and have been a bit apprehensive about saying anything (small fish big pond syndrome).

I live in the UK and am looking to drop my 9-5 for a better style of living.

dejurs2000
02-14-2011, 10:20 AM
Hello every one,

My name is Reiza Juremi from Melbourne, Australia. I bump into this amazing forum last December when i was looking for new product launch to sell.

I hope we can all work together and have fun doing it... :)

Regards,

Reiza Juremi.

P.s: I'm sorry my username is not my real name. I try to change it, but i can't. Hope Mike can forgive me for this mistake.

rleejr
02-14-2011, 09:16 PM
Hello everyone. My name is Ron Lee I live in South Florida. I am looking forward to be working with all of you. I hope to be launching several software related products over the next year.

SaifChowdhury
02-15-2011, 12:53 PM
Hi everyone.

My name is Saif Chowdhury and I am from Dubai, UAE. I am looking forward to work with Mike and all the JV's in this forum. I will be launching a product couple of months from now and I hope to have a great time working with other JV's.

Regards
Saif Chowdhury

Eric Harland
02-15-2011, 03:42 PM
Hello one and all,

I'm a new member here, And I'd like to open up by saying that if I can be of any assistence or help to any one. Please feel free to contact me.
I know I don't know it all, no one doze. but we all can use help sometime.
Like the old saying go's (If you don't know, You better ask somebody!)

Here's a little bit about my self, I'm a 53-fifty three year old software engineer employed my your goverment the (USA), I work at the Fermilab in
Batavia, IL . I have a PhD in software engineering and computer science from MIT.

I was born and rised in Chicago IL. If you want to know more, see my profile.

I wish you all the best,
Sincerely yours, Eric.

rachid
02-16-2011, 07:17 AM
Hey everyone

My name is Rachid and am glad to be around

Justin Atlan
02-16-2011, 02:14 PM
Hello everyone,

My name is Justin Atlan and I am 20 years old. I have been doing IM for years now and this year I plan on putting out multiple products.

I am currently looking for JV partners for helping me launch my latest product. =)

Hope everyone is doing great!

If you have any questions or want to network with me feel free to message me! I would love to hear from you!

Justin Atlan

Steven Fulop
02-16-2011, 08:32 PM
Hey everyone, Steve Fulop here. Been a Super Affiliate for 2 years. Introducing myself on here is long overdue. I am currently accepting JV partners for a new product that is unlike anything seen in this industry before. Feel free to PM if interested. Look forward to working with you.

Justin Atlan
02-17-2011, 01:10 AM
Hey Steve welcome.

What niche? IM ya?

Justin Atlan

Abel Chua
02-17-2011, 01:35 AM
Hi there,

I'm Abel and a full time internet marketer. I do affiliate marketing and hoping to start a product launch soon.

Regards,
Abel

Gene Wolf
02-17-2011, 02:30 PM
Hey all, glad to find this place and to meet all of you.

My name is Gene Wolf and I've been in IT for more than 30 years, now retired. Been involved with the Internet and web development for the last 15, mostly in the form of business systems analysis and design. This does not mean graphic design! *laughs* I couldn't make something look good if my life depended on it!

I've also hosted a radio call in tech show for 8 years in the Central New York area, been a regular guest on a cable Ace award winning television program and have written for a large daily newspaper in central NY for a couple of years.

If any of you need any writing done feel free to contact me. I'd be happy to post guest articles on your site or blog.

I sincerely hope to be working with many of you in the future.

Derek Joy
02-18-2011, 08:28 AM
Nice to see so much activity here! Hope to join in soon.
Have been in IT for 30 years and have been pulled across gently into IM by doing friends websites/ blogs and suchlike.
Now it's time to do some real business.
Looking forward to our success! :)

Linh Tang
02-19-2011, 01:59 PM
Hey Everyone,

I look forward to engaging and working with everyone. Looks like an exciting group with tons of opportunity. Love to connect with everyone especially if you live in San Diego!

Ron Herman
02-19-2011, 04:31 PM
Hey everyone, Ron Herman here. I have been a copywriter since the 80s, been internet marketing since 1994. I have been silent on here though I have promoted quite a few products from JV invites here.

I am based in Las Vegas and The Philippines with homes in both countries.

I met Mike several years ago at an event in Las Vegas and feel bad about not being more active on here.

Best of luck to everyone here.

Ron

apanwar
02-19-2011, 10:23 PM
Hi Guys,

Just joined in this great forum & wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Akshit Panwar & based in India. I am a Product Promotional Manager & promote products on various platforms.
I am into this business for 2 years & had promoted couple of products successfully. In case anyone require services to promote their products or ideas then please do contact me.

Wishing all the best to all of you.

Regards
Akshit

Matthew Clark
02-20-2011, 10:15 PM
Hi Guys,

My name is Matthew Clark from Elite Inside Trader. I just joined JV Notify Pro and am very excited to meet all of you throughout the course of my membership. I might be new to the internet marketing game, but I'm definitely not new to sales. I've been running financial services companies for nearly 5 years and now and have enjoyed a great deal of success in running sales teams. We've decided to take a shot at promoting our products and services online and am really excited to get to know and work with other successful individuals such as yourselves.

We've recently launched our first internet start up www.eliteinsidetrader.com (http://www.eliteinsidetrader.com) and our first product is now well underway. I know this is not the place to promote our product so I'll leave it at that for now.

I'm really excited to meet other professionals such as yourselves and can't wait to start working with you guys!

Regards,

Matthew Clark
Director
Elite Inside Trader

dantoman
02-22-2011, 12:07 AM
hi everyone,

My name is Dan, I'm here in southern california. New to promoting CB products which is why I came to learn about jvnotify...I'm starting to create a few sites and want to focus on article marketing. I've procrastinated long enough, and so here I am to start to ramp things up!

I think this is a great place, hope I can learn and earn!

thank you

Dan

DNA111
02-22-2011, 01:45 PM
Hello, I have been digging into affiliate marketing for about a year now and I am really excited to have found this site. Looking forward to all the info out there. D

alanb
02-22-2011, 03:18 PM
All set!

aduchate
02-22-2011, 04:34 PM
Hi,
My Name is Aaron Du Chateau, and I am a seasoned internet marketer, and product developer. Me and my partner are excited to explore opportunities through this forum, and looking to get our online products the attention they deserve.

Nerissa Tekalal
02-23-2011, 09:30 AM
Hi Guys

Nerissa here, glad to join JVnotify and hope to learn lots. :)

AndrewZapp
02-23-2011, 01:11 PM
Hi Everyone,

My name is Andrew Zapp.

I've been in IM/AM for a long while now.

Glad to join JV Notify Pro and look forward to future advances.

Thanks!

Jay Styles
02-24-2011, 11:44 PM
Jay Styles here..

What's up everyone!!

AzzamS
02-25-2011, 03:23 PM
Hi All,

Azzam from the UK.
Been online for since 1999 doing allsorts from IM > web developer.
Looking forward to connect and build outstanding relationship will you all.

Looking forward to it.

Azzam

Dell Henry
02-25-2011, 07:45 PM
Hello fellow new marketers. My name is Dell Henry and I am a newbie, who invented
new unique ipad and iphone cases. I am here to learn as much as possible about marketing, and to share information through this journey as well! I know nothing about marketing, but I am ready and open for any advice.

xenovesta
02-27-2011, 11:34 AM
hello everyone im dani ... new commer

tomc1989
02-28-2011, 09:23 AM
Hi All,

My name is Tom, I am from the UK, and I have been in affiliate marketing for just over a year. I'm glad to be here and I am glad to be a part of this community!

Alex Graham
02-28-2011, 04:24 PM
Hi All,

Alex Graham here. I am based in Scotland and been involved in Internet biz opps
for some time. I am really looking forward to being part of this great community and
forming some mutually rewarding business relationships.

eugenek60
02-28-2011, 04:43 PM
Eugene Kolosov ,50years old. High Education. Spend in sport 13 years. After, police officer, Scuba Diving Instructor.Now trying online marketing and business.As all normal internet marketers would like to get a fair partnership.

Marius Jodal
03-02-2011, 10:29 PM
Hi everyone

My name is Marius Jodal. Im quite new to internet marketing so this is very exciting for me.
I am really looking forward to being a part of this community and learning lots of new stuff!

Abdul Akram
03-02-2011, 11:36 PM
I've been studying IM for quite a while. I'm hoping to put all my resources together and start becoming more active.

vikdymone
03-03-2011, 05:36 PM
Hello all,

My name is Vincent Brice I am a newbie @ internet marketing looking forward to learning from you guys and promoting some of the worth product launches that will be here!

aaronblevins
03-03-2011, 11:53 PM
Aaron Blevins, 23 years old. Fairly new to internet marketing. Recently purchased a wave of clickbank products, trying to learn all I can. Already have a few sites up and running - http://www.vegans-recipes.com, http://www.createappsforiphone.com, http://www.fbadsfreereview.org, http://www.beermakingathome.org.

Would definitely appreciate any and all advice anyone would want to offer.

Samuel Junghenn
03-04-2011, 12:07 AM
Hey team,

My name is Samuel, I live in sunny Australia. Been in IM for a few years now, I have had a lot of success in the local business marketing thing (before it became popular), affiliate marketing, leasing sites and memberships.

I have a few groups of people that I coach on making money online with quite a bit of success.

Finally getting out what's in my head and making some products. I also run a quailty link building and SEO business.

Looking to use my experience to add value to a bunch of people in here and also hopefully hook up for some profitable JV's.

Don't be shy come say hi!

Munesh Kumar
03-04-2011, 07:42 AM
Hi all
I like to introduce my self here. My name is Munesh Kumar and i am from New Delhi INDIA. I am full time online marketer. I like to be a jv partner with any one. I do not have my own product till today.

unitednotions1
03-04-2011, 01:39 PM
Hi Mike, Steve Renton here. Just dropping by to say hello to everyone here. Originally from Scotland, now living in Florida and LOOOVING Winters here ... :)

ericbyrd
03-05-2011, 07:38 PM
Hello, Eric Byrd, Sacramento, CA..
putting together some jv projects, plus networking product.. Look forward to working with you guys..

Simon Dodd
03-06-2011, 08:13 PM
Hey all, Not sure how I found this site...It could have been through Alex Jeffreys though. Anyway I am me and I am here! I have been working with Glen Kirkham for his facebook Fortunes product launch at the end of last year. I have also been helping him out as a business partner on his latest project rockstar mastermind that he has been selling at live events.

I am just creating my first product launch after creating my first list building ebook at the start of the year.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all in here. I already know some of you however from live events and a bit of facbook as well!

Hope you are well

Simon

Keith Dean
03-14-2011, 04:35 AM
Hi everyone,

My name is Keith Dean and I live in the UK.

I have over 30 years of direct selling experience and am aiming to translate this into a successful marketing career online. I am working full time in my own business Pearlydean Marketing where I provide marketing and promotional service to local offline businesses.

My strengths are Article Marketing, Blog creation, Product creation and Twitter marketing.

If I can help anyone in any of these areas please give me a shout!

Great to be here and am willing to learn as you are never to old to learn.

Best regards
Keith :)

kmmr12
03-15-2011, 02:20 PM
This is Kyle Ransom from Atlanta GA. I am CEO of Ultisky Inc. an internet marketing, social media PR company. We have been selling our own products for several years now and we are looking to network for mutual benefit. I look forward to hearing from all of you.