PDA

View Full Version : INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Trinkasmum
04-09-2010, 05:19 AM
Hi,

I'm Jane from Norfolk in the UK, I've been involved with Internet marketing for a few years now and am really looking forward to learning a lot from all of you.

Jane

Angela Wickenberg
04-09-2010, 08:31 AM
Hi,

My name is Angela Wickenberg and I've been involved in IM part-time for some years now, alongside raising my family as a single mom. My focus for the past few years has been on social media and I have studied business at school as well.

I look forward to learning more about JVs and getting to know you.

Angela

Angela Wickenberg
04-09-2010, 08:33 AM
Hi,

My name is Angela Wickenberg and I've been involved in IM part-time for some years now, alongside raising my family as a single mom. My focus for the past few years has been on social media and I have studied business at school as well.

I look forward to learning more about JVs and getting to know you.

Angela

I forgot to mention that I am from Los Angeles, CA but live in Norrköping, Sweden.

Great to be here!

Tim Yu
04-11-2010, 05:21 AM
Hi Eveyone! I'm Tim from Singapore. Has been in doing Internet Marketing partime for 2 years. Been focusing on market like financial niche and relationship. Looking forward to learn more about JV :)

swi55tony
04-11-2010, 06:50 AM
Hi All You Budding JV's,

It's great to see so many people coming together to increase each others potential.

As you are more than likely already aware, sharing the tasks through business and life
ensures you increase the rate at which you succeed and (let's be honest) where
is the joy in succeeding if you can't share it with anyone?

I am here to learn from you all and help anyone and everyone I can. So if you need anything
just contact me.

I look forward to meeting you all and joining forces.

Speak soon

Chad H
04-11-2010, 03:27 PM
Hey guys,

My name is Chad Hamzeh from Calgary, Canada.

I've been a successful affiliate in a variety of verticals for the past year, using primarily PPC and paid traffic generation to get my results.

I'm really looking to add some good value and make some great connections. If there is anyone I can assist based on my skill set, please let me know, I'd love to help.

Thanks.

Chad Hamzeh

Patricia Wyatt
04-12-2010, 03:04 PM
Hello everyone, it is my pleasure to be a part of this community of like minded people. I look forward to a prosperous JV with many of you.

lpcustom
04-13-2010, 07:05 AM
Hello everyone,
My name is Randy Yates and I'm from northwest GA. I'm a software developer and an affiliate. I'm interested in adding to our joint success.

mottibez
04-13-2010, 07:32 AM
Shalom everybody & Mike,
I am so glad I found this site!
I can't belive Mike is doing all the mailing stuff personally, but he helped me with login problem!!!
The inrenet is full of scammers, so I think I finally find a decent place ;)
CU guys,
Mordechai

Rahel Duncan
04-13-2010, 06:54 PM
Hello everyone!

My name is Rahel Duncan and I am currently an affiliate marketer. I have been in offline marketing for 1 year and IM for about 8 months now. I am currently creating my own digital product and hope to get it done in the next couple of months. I'm happy to be joining such a great community and look forward to sharing and learning with you all! ;D

Paul Teague
04-14-2010, 02:51 PM
Hi, I'm Paul Teague from Carlisle in the UK.

I started making websites at work in 2001, then caught 'the bug' and started building my own at home.

Although I dabbled with making money through Adsense and a couple of affiliate schemes, I didn't really get going in a serious way until late in 2009.

I've now established myself on the JV Giveaways scene having held three of my own events since New Year and I'm moving into joint ventures and regular ad swaps now that my list is a decent size.

I'm working with Chris Freville in his Mastermind Group at the moment, and constantly working with JV partners who have got chatting to through my own JV Giveaways or through personal contacts at Internet Marketing seminars.

My background is in broadcasting, so much of my work is focusing on webinars, though I am remaining active in JV Giveaways and looking to support JV launches through this site now that I have built my own responsive list.

mottibez
04-14-2010, 05:03 PM
Shalom Paul ,
I have a list of 1200+ ss about making money online, do u want to make adswaps?
Mordechai

Nicola Cairncross
04-15-2010, 10:58 AM
Hi, Nicola Cairncross here, I've just found out about you guys from Sarah Staar, who is very helpful in the UK.

I'm a speaker, author and founder of The Money Gym which is a wealth education company, teaching people new to the idea that you can make money outside your day job, how to do that.

My passion for Internet Marketing has grown steadily over the years and while I certainly make money online, and have occasionally made big sums in short spaces of time, this is the year I'm going to "go for it" and try and create a large, recurring, regular and reliable passive income from product sales rather than delivering services and mentoring.

Not least so that I can go live in Stoupa in The Mani, in Greece - I love it there.

Look forward to learning from you guys!

Nicola

Nicola Cairncross
http://NicolaCairncross.com/blog/
http://TheMoneyGym.com/blog/

Dan Stather
04-15-2010, 06:26 PM
Hello Everyone. My name is Dan Stather. I'm looking forward to working with all of you, especially since success really is a team sport. I really love this internet stuff even though I'm relatively new to marketing. See you on the inside.

Dan

Tracy Brinkmann
04-16-2010, 12:06 AM
G'Day all - Tracy Here... just a regular guy, x-military, previous corporate america man going small business looking to learn from and share with all of you..

I have been working on computers since the late 80's and on the net from what seems like day one of it being around lol....

Want to know more? well just ask and I'll happily let ya know! 'Till then

Think Successsfully & Take Action
Tracy Brinkmann!

Graeme John
04-17-2010, 10:18 AM
Hey everyone... Graeme from Australia.
Great to connect here :)

Peace,
G

GraemeSutherland
04-17-2010, 06:08 PM
Hi all,

My name is Graeme Sutherland... and I'm a little confused about all the options here at JvNotifyPro.com :)

Regardless, good to be here, and hope to build long term JV relationships as a result.

Do you know me? - say hello!

Thanks,

Graeme

PV Reymond
04-18-2010, 09:09 AM
Hi eveyone!

I am PV Reymond and I've been doing Internet marketing for over 5 years.

I am very happy to be here... I know I will benefit a lot from this site.

Hope I can help others in some way.

Thanks,
^PV Reymond

MarkAndrews IMCopywriting
04-18-2010, 07:31 PM
Greetings!

Mark Andrews here the creme da la creme, thoroughbred copywriter for Internet marketers.

That gets my business out of the way.

43 years old, living in Cornwall, United Kingdom.

Involved with Internet marketing for a few years now, several particular specialities.

Hobbies...

Sea fishing, landscape and aerial photography and sailing. (Got a few boats)

Of course, I love writing too.

It's good to be here and I look forward to getting to know some of you a little better as time goes by.

Best,

Mark...

deredel
04-19-2010, 03:19 AM
Hello everyone. My name is Moses Oliver from India. Happy to be a part of JV. Thanks Jv Team. Hope I will make some good friends and some money from here. Thank you all once again for having me in.

Greg McKenzie
04-20-2010, 05:33 PM
Hi Everyone,

My name is Greg McKenzie and I'm from Sunny Scotland.. ;D

I have been marketing online since 2006 and have founded and co founded at least half a dozen membership sites in that time.

I'm here to build strong, long lasting relationships with my future JV partners. Most of you I haven't met yet! ;)

Regards,

Greg

Aira
04-23-2010, 12:53 AM
Hi Mike and hi guys,

I'm Aira and I have been in the business since 2008. I am just new to joint ventures and so far, I am enjoying all of the posts in this forum. Looking forward to a great business relationship for all of us.

Aira

Doug Allen
04-23-2010, 09:32 AM
Hi Everybody....

I just wanted to say it's an honor and privilege to be part of this community. I am humbled by the quality of the people here, and there level of expertise in so many different areas.

Usually I join a community and I can imagine how I can contribute to people very easily... and here it's not as obvious. :)

That said... I have much experience in the offline business world and have many connections that could lead to a variety of "out-of-the-box" types of partnerships. Most of the people I'm friends with sell high-ticket items, so commissions will be great for those partnerships.

I look forward to contributing to this community!!

Doug Allen

efellows
04-23-2010, 04:41 PM
Mike,

Thanks for this great community.

My name is Eric Fellows. I became very interested in online marketing about 3 years ago, and my early exposure was through Jeremy Palmer when he was creating his Black Ink Project.

Currently, I am a marketing consultant with a strong financial background. I have a tax business specializing in smaller and entrepreneurial online marketers, and have a number of active domains and websites. I am also a graduate of Jeff Walker's PLM course, and have been running launches for small to medium businesses.

I am looking forward to being an active member of this community.

Eric

kats59
04-24-2010, 07:15 AM
My name is Kathy Williams and I've been studying internet marketing for about 8 months. I'm ready to start making money and I know JV Notify Pro is going to help me. Any comments/help are welcome. ;D

Nino Sicat
04-25-2010, 10:42 AM
Hello everyone. My name is Nino Sicat, I'm from the Philippines. I am a complete newbie and I am looking forward in learning a lot in here, I'm also as inspired to learn and make money with all your help... Thanks!

SylviaMeier
04-25-2010, 01:12 PM
Hello everybody. My name is Sylvia (some of you will know me as Sylvia Rolfe). I'm from Calgary Alberta Canada, and though I just signed up here, I've been doing the IM thing on and off for the last ten years. Looking forward to making meaningful connections here, and see what others have to offer.

Best wishes,
Sylvia

Kevin Kelly
04-25-2010, 03:27 PM
Hello my name is Kevin Kelly, and I'm new to internet marketing and want to learn from the best. I would like to thank you for letting me be apart of this network. ;D

Rafi Bar-Lev
04-25-2010, 09:50 PM
Hey everyone.

My name is Rafi Bar-Lev. I'm the owner of a couple of fitness blogs, including http://www.thefitnessadviser.com and the community fitness site http://www.passionatefitness.com.

I'm also the creator of the IDF Fat Loss Training Manual, which is based on the fat burning techniques of the Israeli Defense Forces. Go to http://www.idffatlosstraining.com/affiliates.htm (http://www.idffatlosstraining.com/affiliates.htm) to check it out and I'm looking forward to networking with all of you. :)

Cheers,

-Rafi

Nino S
04-26-2010, 04:48 AM
Hi everyone, :)

Looking forward to be working with you!

Kind regards,

SeoHeaven

Ty Chiu
04-26-2010, 06:41 PM
Hey guys and gals. My name is Ty Chiu, I'm from Vancouver, BC Canada. I have a publishing site in the fitness niche and I'm also in the Internet Marketing niche. Look forward to connecting with you. Feel free to contact me anytime.

John Connolly
04-27-2010, 01:17 AM
Hello Everyone, my name is John. I'm from the beautiful NW! I've not been in Internet marketing very long and hope to learn and contribute as time goes on. I'm very excited about being part of this great community and look forward to getting to know everyone.

Thanks,
John C.

John Halbert
04-27-2010, 08:45 PM
Hey guys, been working in IM for a little over two years - just started marketing IM products in the last few months & heard good things about this site - hope to gain some knowledge from you guys & contribute to the site.

- john

eiddiq
04-28-2010, 06:33 AM
hie everyone. i'm eid.

im new here & new to IM. hope to learn more about IM here. =]

CParker
04-28-2010, 08:57 AM
Hello All,
My name is Chris Parker and I have been into IM since 1996. I have mostly focused on affiliate income but am not creating my own products. I am glad to be part of this great looking forum and hope to contribute to and learn from you all.

Josh Crunk
04-28-2010, 11:39 AM
Hey All,

I simply want to make a lot of money so I can travel the world and surf!

Cheers,

Josh Crunk

raydal
04-28-2010, 01:23 PM
Hi All,

I don't know how this forum escaped my attention for
such a long time but just heard about it on the WF
and decided to join.

My name is Ray Edwards and have been in IM since
1996! I'm presently a copywriter, published author
and IM consultant.

Great to connect here.

-Ray Edwards

adrianbrown
04-28-2010, 02:50 PM
Hello JV-es, My name is Adrian Brown otherwise called the Healthy Tiger. I am a health enthusiast in body, mind and soul. I believe the secret to success, happiness and good health is to find ones purpose in life and pursue it with a passion.

Another important secret is, real lasting success cannot be experienced by being selfish. The more people one can help to succeed, the more successful one will become.

To your health and success
Adrian Brown

Yazid Malek
04-29-2010, 02:06 AM
Hi all....

I'm Yazid Malek, a Freelance product designer from Malaysia. I've start earning online since 4 years ago, not much but very interesting experience. Only this year i start creating my 3D Graphic Animation and sell it online. I'm looking forward for networking with you.

Yazid Malek

Kerry Gelfo
04-29-2010, 09:38 AM
Hello everyone,

My name is Kerry Gelfo. I am a 22 years old student. My parents want me to get a job so that is where the idea to get into internet marketing. I am trying to raise money to move to Iceland, study the volcanoes and listen to my beloved Bjork.

Now I will read more around. Hope to not be overwhelmed by the enormous quantity of information here.

GoldenInternet
04-29-2010, 01:10 PM
Heylo everyone! Our names are Ken & Brenda. We are a husband and wife team getting into the affiliate marketing arena. Good advice is very much appreciated!

Be Blessed,
Ken & Brenda

ryanstreet
04-29-2010, 06:14 PM
Hello,

My name is Ryan Street.

Thank you for this wonderful forum.

I hope to give and receive a lot of value out of this great resource.

Speak soon!

Craig Dawber
04-30-2010, 11:01 AM
Hi there JVers,

This forum is great and a wonderful idea.

Mike does a great job and is very helpful.

My name is Craig Dawber, If I can help in anyway
then let me know.

Thanks

Craig

authen
05-02-2010, 12:11 AM
Hello,

My name is Brian and I've been into IM and web design for the past six years. I'm now at a particular point in my life where I'm ready to really hammer this out. Looking forward to learning and growing with all of you.

Matt Bylett
05-02-2010, 12:12 AM
Hi Guys,

My Name`s Matt, I`ve been Marketing Online for about 10 months now, I`m excited to be here, to learn and grow with you all as I enter the next phase of my development.

I`m looking for a new Product to Promote if anybody has any suggestions :)

Please let me know if I can help in any way... I`m keen to learn and I`m also keen to give back!!!

I look forward to meeting with you on our journey of ever greater successes :)

Carolyne McCourtie
05-03-2010, 02:41 AM
Hi all -

I'm Carolyne (known as ‘Caro’) - I came to Internet Marketing in 2005, following a successful career as an Executive Coach for the Finance Industry & Entrepreneurs. Prior to that I enjoyed a Global career in Marketing and Advertising for Multi-national companies reaching Senior Management. I've been a full time successful Internet Marketer for 5 years now working with both online and offline businesses.

Hoping to meet you all and make great things happen together!

Live, Laugh, Love

Caro :-)

Gary Gregory
05-04-2010, 02:14 PM
Hey guys,

Very happy to finally be a part of this great community! I have been into internet/affiliate marketing for almost 3 years now and am lucky enough to be earning a great living online as a result. I have met so many wonderful people online and I hope to continue with that by being a member here.

Don't get me wrong, I have known (and used) JVNotifyPro a TON in regards to getting the inside scoop on various affiliate product launches, thanks Mike!

Now that I am planning to finally scale up my business to include product launches of my own, I thought it was time to learn from the best!

I sincerely look forward to getting to know as many of you here at JVNotifyPro as I can.

To your success,

Gary Gregory

rockkvid
05-04-2010, 02:59 PM
Hi,

Longtime IMer here but for crying out loud I have been so guilty of not getting my products properly exposed through the use of JV partnerships. Of course that is not smart, but hey we have all been there in this IM game. Doing too much, getting overwhelmed and so on.

Now though the plan is coming together with regard to products. Now I need to be part of the JV community and be a good citizen in order to help others with their products and perhaps benefit down the road from this fine community.

I am a video guy. Spent 25 + years in network video. Now I help others build their Internet marketing. I create video products for clients and for myself.

Thanks

Kevin

MichaelCarter
05-05-2010, 05:17 AM
Hello Everyone! I Just want to greet before anything else. I hope we could all share ideas.

Thanks....

Raphael
05-06-2010, 12:16 PM
Hello everyone. My name is Raphael Ekpenyong, an astute internet marketer. I am looking forward to be working with all of you. Thank you for having me and I hope to make some cash here with your help

Amnuai Beckenham
05-07-2010, 05:04 AM
Hello Everyone,
This is Peter and Amnuai Beckenham from Thailand.
We are newbies and willing to learn and support people in this community, even though we are only new - we will not always be the "newbies from Thailand." We have heard great things about Mike Merz and the quality of this group so hopefully we will learn stacks, form great relationships and become successful like so many here already.

KevinRiley
05-07-2010, 09:39 AM
Yeah, I know, I'm already in here somewhere, but I lost the old login. So, I'm back without the space in my name.

Daniel Tan
05-08-2010, 02:56 PM
Hi Guys,

I am Daniel Tan. I do SEO for a living, have few products on SEO and participated in some launches. I have my small launches in 4 figures as well, but nothing like the Gurus, but learning more and aiming one day to be there.

If you have questions on SEO just PM me, more than happy to help out. I am a member in the Warrior Forum too.

Nice to meet you!

Daniel

Kaiser Nabola
05-10-2010, 12:41 PM
Hello Everyone!

My name is Kaiser Nabola in the UK. Thanks for accepting my membership to this group of brainy internet marketers. I am new to this field and very excited to work with you all. Hope we all make money and have fun.

Once again thank you very much for accepting me into your community.

Kaiser N

ghostchantz
05-11-2010, 04:23 PM
Hi,

I'm Zen Rafe Paraba from the Philippines, I worked before as a Virtual Assistant doing SEO, Article Writing, Blogging, and Website Design, for several internet marketing sites.

Now, I have decided to move up the ladder and make my expertise to work for my own.

I am still a newbie on this field, so I hope I'll get a lot of help, connections, relationships and learn more from everyone.

Thanks.
Zen

Brock N. Allen
05-12-2010, 09:39 AM
Hi Everyone,

I am Brock N. Allen. I have worked in small business software marketing for the past 15 years, primarily engaged in the promotion of solutions for a very few targeted vertical industries.

I will be branching out to launch a few software products and services of my own, both B2B and B2C, and will be inviting others to participate in the marketing and sales of these.

I am implementing affiliate programs with a 50/50 revenue split and continuity opportunities, including for the marketing and sales of our BlueSkySaaS products.

I look forward to forging some win-win relationships through JVNotifyPro.
Feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, or suggestions.

Thanks,

Brock N. Allen

Chris Pambos
05-13-2010, 07:50 PM
Chris Pambos from Sydney, Australia. I've been in IM for a while now but only broke into information marketing as of recent. I've worked behind the scenes for a few good friends past launches and only recently decided that it's time for me to finally begin building my brand rather than someone else within the IM niche to the general public.

Pete Bass
05-15-2010, 07:14 PM
Hi Everyone,

My name is Pete Bass and I am here to find out more about JV's and how become involved with them. I'm not wise about a lot of stuff, but I can sure be a workhorse if someone needs me to. I am excited to go through the discussions here and figure out as much as I can.

Onward and Upward,
Pete

jr888
05-16-2010, 04:56 AM
I'm new, and will work to be super affiliate with tons of list. ;D

Cool to join this forum.

Gordon
05-16-2010, 12:09 PM
Hello everyone, my name is Gordon Kellie. Yes I am a Newbie. Now that I got that out of the way I just wanted to say hello from Ontario Canada and am looking forward to working and talking to as many people as I can here. Looking forward to a long happy relationship with everybody

jayneeldaxini
05-17-2010, 05:05 PM
Hey guys Jayneel here. I've been a member here for quite some time but never posted. Here is my first post! :)

Quasar
05-18-2010, 01:07 PM
Hi everyone :),

I have been interested in affiliate marketing, and have been researching it for a couple of years but now am serious about it and am ready to take the plunge. I am a web developer and hope my skills will give me a little head start in this whole new venture I am seeking. I look forward from learning a lot in here and hope to be an asset to this community.

Wish me luck!
Jeremey

Chris Woollon
05-19-2010, 05:41 AM
Hi, my name is Chris, and I'm a newbie. I live in the UK, where I write sci-fi and do other things like disco and rock 'n' roll. At 67 I must be crazy! Looking forward to meeting lots of great people here.
Chris. Woollon.

Mik Dunne
05-19-2010, 12:15 PM
Hi

My names Mik Dunne and I am based in Brighton on the South coast of the UK. i have been working in Internet Marketing for the last 6 months.

Previously to that I worked in Online Marketing/SEO.

I look forward to working with everyone in the community!

Oh btw if you are based in and around the Brighton area please feel free to contact me, its always great to find other people working in IM who are close by.

Regards

Mik

E Brian Rose
05-19-2010, 01:15 PM
Hi Everybody,

My name is E Brian Rose. My friends call me E, or Brian, or some other names that I probably shouldn't post here.

I have a very interesting background in online marketing, having produced a killer online TV show that was eventually sold to a major studio. My methods are always outside of the box and it has worked well for me over the years.

I am glad to be here. I hope that I can share my experiences with you and learn a lot from the gang.

Talk to you soon,
E Brian Rose

Damian Kitchen
05-20-2010, 11:34 AM
Hey everyone

damian kitchen here from the U.k. i took the decision to start an online money making business from home. i want to quit my job and succeed in this business.

i have never done anything like this before. i have had some help from full time internet business people such as : phil henderson and jonny andrews which has been a great help so far

special thanks to them and to JVNotify's Mike Merz for accepting my membership.

i look forward to near future successes.

Cristian Perez
05-21-2010, 01:38 PM
Hey Guys I'm Cristian Perez from Santiago - Chile (yup the very bottom of the world), I been around for a while in the IM world, and I finally change my mindset and trade this hobby that gives me a couple of hundreds a week for a real serious business that crank me the six figures.}

Also I'm a IMOholic and I probably have products from most of you guys.

Hope to find some help here.

Russell
05-23-2010, 10:52 AM
Hi,

My name is Nadine Russell and I'm very excited to be here. I'm new to this whole internet marketing thing and hope to learn a lot from everyone here. Please be patient with me as I try to understand and get use to this new world of the internet. ;D

Thanks and I am looking forward to working all of you.

Nadine

Kenny Perkins
05-24-2010, 01:59 AM
Hello, My name is Kenny Perkins im 22 and live in Northern California just out side the Lake Tahoe area. Not gonna ramble on to much about myself but.... I have a pretty good fondation and understanding of IM and am in the Warrior forum and in Mark Lings Affilorama forum/private forum quiet a bit. Im happy to have gotten a heads up about to this site and looking forward to working with many people here and hoping to take my business up to the next level and learning alot from some of the top earners and making us all very successfull along the way. Cause that is why we are all here isnt it...? haha

To much success!!

Kenny :)

XL
05-24-2010, 02:34 PM
HI All,

I'm Riel Roussopoulos, a vancouver developer and marketer.

I make a hosted publishing and marketing platform within a number of market specific verticals.

Our two main products are:

http://XLsell.com & http://TribeXL.com

Both pay recurring commissions of 40% and are able to be private labeled and customized extensively if desired.

Max Kuehne
05-25-2010, 12:53 AM
Hello everyone,

I am Max Kuehne from germany and currently living in Bangkok, Thailand. I have a successful Offline business in germany and am looking into new ventures in the marketing, affiliate marketing/management world.

Feel free to connect with me on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Just search for my name.

All the best to everyone,

Max

Jason Syron
05-25-2010, 01:19 AM
Hello All

My name is Jason and I have been in the IM game for 2yrs now and looking to get the Brand out there
I have been told this is place to start...so here I am and very much looking forward to working with you all and making lots of $$$ with you all

Jase :)

Misterkool
05-25-2010, 03:54 PM
Hi Everybody,

I'm Rick Yeo from Singapore..

I've been in internet marketing for about a year now and I am glad to be part of this community.

A warm and special "Hello" to Mike Merz, the man who is responsible for facilitating and make all these successful JV happen. 8)

Here's looking forward to many profitable ventures with each one of you ;)

Thanks,
Rick

Jonathan Sherwood
05-25-2010, 09:18 PM
Hello everyone!

My name is Jonathan Sherwood from the United States! Even though I'm new at this, I look forward working with a lot of you in the near future! Let's go and do our best!

Thanks for you time on reading my post, and sorry I don't have a decent picture of me to put up here yet!

marcel
05-25-2010, 09:58 PM
I'm programmer and internet marketer.

I'm launching a content rewriting service soon.
If you want to spread your links on the interweb, I have a lot of blogs to help you do just that as a guest writer.

Thanks

rocky4432901
05-26-2010, 05:40 PM
Rocky FW LeMar here for a quick intro from my up coming Launch........

Rocky has been on the internet seen since 1982 when only Big Colleges and the Military were learning to use the internet and emails. Stationed at RAF Lakenheath Air Base in England in the U.S. Air Force is where his first dealings with the internet began. Well before the Internet Boom of 1994, 1995, and 1996 when everyone on the planet had to have a PC with email.
Rocky was one of the first Affiliate Associates with Amazon. Also at that time came Commission Junction, Linkshare, and PayPal of which Rocky became an Affiliate as well. Then the well known ClickBank which Rocky is an Affiliate and Vendor. Again, this all happened in the 1994 to 1996 time frame.
To Everyone's Success,
Rocky

rocky4432901
05-26-2010, 06:33 PM
Cool Intro. I use to live in Fairfield off I-80. HaHa!! ::)

Rocky FW lemar

germang1982
05-27-2010, 12:27 AM
Hi friends,

My name is German i am web Developer(6 years) i program in:
php, Mysql Jquery, Facebook Api, Twitter Api, xml, those stuffs
and i discovered the internet marketing around 3 years ago
... so since there have been in this wonderful world but being honest
i like much more the part of putting everything together
manage schedules, dealing with the technical stuffs, like tracking,
hosting , .httacess, clocking, the code, the redirects and those kind of stuffs
more than the traffic thing ... :-\

At this point of my life i am looking for partner who complement my technical knowledge
with more marketing and traffic... I am owner of this product
http://www.fasttracktofatloss-discount.com/

squeeze for ppc:
http://www.fasttracktofatloss-discount.com/loss20lbsin4weeks.html

I have a page in the same niche: http://shapemyfitness.com

I hope to get feedback

Bey

Matt Bennison
05-27-2010, 08:40 AM
Hi everybody,

I'm new to internet marketing, have dabbled a little bit and made a few sales but nothing meaningful! Really looking forward to getting involved and discovering what is really possible if I can put my mind to it!

Being a head chef, I am quite limited on the time I have as my hours are long, which means I am getting home and working to the early hours trying to push my online ventures forward. This means at I have to spend the time I have as effectively as possible so I am looking forward to getting tips from the best people!

See you all soon!

Enstine Muki
05-27-2010, 08:40 PM
Hi Mike,
Thanks for salvaging my password problem.

Hello everyone, my name is Enstine Muki. It appears I'm the only one in here from Africa, or say Cameroon. I'm Web developer and co-founder of njangihost.com, a fast growing web hosting institution in my country.

I have been into Internet Marketing since Jan 2009 (Just after my wedding ;D ) and I must say it has not been a bad venture. I want to take my experience to a difference level.

I created http://credfollow.com to enable twitter users get followers for free. I have some other services online too

This forum is a wonderful JV stop point.

jameswatson
05-28-2010, 09:07 AM
Hi Mike and everyone...

Thanks for creating such a great resource, since discovering this forum I've already promoted a couple of JVNP Partner's offers to our in-house list, with great results so far :)

My name is James Watson and I'm one half of YourInternetBuddies.com - alongside my business partner Daniel Wagner. We have a multi-level membership site that coaches and mentors people wanting to build an online business or use online marketing to improve an offline business.

Our Gold level is a worldwide level with step-by-step training designed for newbies, while our Platinum level includes some 1:1 coaching a very popular monthly meeting in London, UK.

I'm especially looking forward to getting to know the community and meeting future long-term business partners...

Thanks again!
James

Muhammed Alkali
05-30-2010, 01:30 AM
Hi,
My name is Muhammed Alkali, I am new into the internet marketing business. I am excited to be here to learn from the professionals.
Thank you for the good job.

Anita Karaitiana
05-30-2010, 01:49 AM
hi all my name is Anita and ive just come back after a long break, I hope you are all having a great day/nite where ever you may be in the world :)

Omar
05-30-2010, 05:42 PM
Hi

I am Omar from halfagain.com and WOW... I just realized i have a 3 years old profile on this site and i made no post yet!! I guess that is because some1 else was in charge with JVs and marketing of our products, but that changed now.

Looking forward to do some good business here :)

NigelNZ
05-30-2010, 06:09 PM
Hi everyone.

Nigel here. What a massive community. I am pleased to have been able to join in as I think there are some people making serious money here.

Good luck to you all.

Cheers

Nigel.

FriDaYSoN
05-31-2010, 09:21 PM
Hi there,

I am Smith. I am new in this JV things. I join this group for one purpose, i want to increase my income so i can solve my financial problem. :(

I have a project, an idea in mind. My problem is the project will involve top marketers in respective niche. Can anyone suggest me how can i do JV or cooperation with all these top marketers? I dont have resources on how to contact them.

Brian Wynn
06-03-2010, 10:36 AM
Hi Everyone,

Brian Wynn here from New York!

Hope everyone is having a great day so far!

Looking forward to networking in this forum and building some strong relationships!

All the best,

Brian

rmartin33
06-03-2010, 06:04 PM
Hi Everyone Richard Martin here,

Cool forum, so many different areas here- a little confusing to figure out the organization....

I've doing IM for many years. Am current CJ.com 4-Bar affiliate & certified Goog Adwords Professional.

Any IM questions...Let me know, will be happy to answer them. Looking to get involved with the launch end of the business as I'm sure we can all profit together.

Nice to meet everyone...

:)

Rich

Thanoulai Phousamai
06-04-2010, 04:36 AM
Hello people,

This is Thanoulai Phousamai, From Laos, Please help me to be an affiliate of yours because I have big problem with traffic

Best Regards,

Thanoulai Phousamai

Maggy Calka
06-05-2010, 04:33 PM
Hi,
My name is Maggy Calka, I'm very new to Online Marketing but after going to a seminar about it I got extremely interested and thought I would give it a go.

the seminar gave me a few products to sell, mainly ebooks but also other software, videos and interviews.
I thought I would join this site as I know JV's can be an excellent thing when done right.

I'm now going to go post my first question in the forum, it may hurt, its going to be 'what is wrong with my website', I want honest feed back.
Wish me luck.

Happy Marketing Everyone

PS. I think it would make it easier to have the newest posts first rather than having to go through to the last page, just my opinion, if this is done for a reason then please ignore this comment.

Danimal
06-05-2010, 10:44 PM
Hello I'm Daniel and Ive been in the business for a little while. I haven't offered on any thing on JVNP yet but I'm looking forward to doing so in the future. Lets all get some money together!

Andy Michaels
06-06-2010, 07:25 AM
Hello everyone!

My name is Andy Michaels and I am located in Finland most of the time.

I have a list in IM niche and concentrate in IM mainly.

Looking forward to working with you guys,
Andy

imoh udohimohudoh
06-07-2010, 10:51 AM
HI EVERYONE.. good to be here. been successfully promoting products online for a few years now. would be nice to get some joint ventures going...

C.F. Jackson
06-07-2010, 12:53 PM
Hi Everyone!

I want to RE-introduce myself. I haven't been
on here for awhile. :)

I surely look forward to learning how we can
help one another reach greater levels within
in our businesses.

There's a lot to learn, share, and give!

Won't Be Denied,
CF-

Louis Lautman
06-08-2010, 11:26 AM
Hello Everyone,

My name is Louis Lautman and I live in Miami Florida. I market to entrepreneurs, any advice to maximize my experience with this community?

Louis

Joshua Gale
06-08-2010, 12:47 PM
Greetings!

My name is Joshua Gale. I spent two years working as an affiliate/JV/email marketing/affiliate network manager for Mark Warren.

I live in Akron, Ohio with my wife, and am currently looking for someone in need of a full-time employee with my level of experience and qualifications.

isnog
06-10-2010, 12:55 PM
Hi All:

I am Thomas - creator of iSNOG Blogging System. Hope to share the concept and find JV Partners to help promote it.

All The Best

Barrie Featherstone
06-10-2010, 02:01 PM
http://esig1.com/images/Mybaby.bmp

Hello fellow Entrepreneurs!

My name is Barrie Featherstone. In the early 90's I created the first online auto dealership where you could buy a car from start to finish on the internet. I've been dormant for a while but returned to promote what I believe is the most significant e product since the website.

I look forward to building relationships with serious JV partners. Let's talk!

Rick_Thomas
06-10-2010, 03:08 PM
Hey everybody,

I'm Rick Thomas. I own a couple pretty successful sites on Clickbank and got plenty more to come. Just found JV Notify Pro and wish I would have found it sooner lol!

Great forum u got here man!

Glad to be a part of it and will be a full time contributor. :)

David Olmst
06-13-2010, 11:53 PM
Hi Guys,

I thought I better make an introduction on here since I have been a lercher the last 4 months. I wish I have known about the announcement a few years back. I have already taken some of the announcements I have received and took them to the top.

I am very good at SEO. I just need to work on making pages sell a little better than I do. Keep the good products coming and I will do my best to take them to the top with my keyword ability.

Scott Dickman
06-15-2010, 06:40 PM
Hi JVNotify Community Members!

Was referred by a friend to the site. Glad to be here - looks like a great community! I am fairly new to IM - have been in learning mode for a number of months - been exposed to some fantastic training from many well known internet marketers, and am currently pursuing a number of on-line initiatives.

Look forward to participating. :D

Scott

Levi Brown
06-16-2010, 02:16 PM
Hey guys! My name is Levi Brown from Colorado and I just realesed a video marketing software known as Tube Detonator, and we are getting ready for Pre-Launch of the flagship "Complete Marketing Software" to pre-launch in the next week or so.

I look forward to meeting new people here and building some very strong partnerships as it does not seem as possible to do on the Warrior Forums. Fortunately we have A LOT to offer everyone here as one product (Tube Det. mentioned above) is 100% commission (instant PayPal through RAP - pm me if you want in) and the list is growing exponentially everyday with actual BUYING emails. The team is IMDetonator... you will hear a lot about us here in the near future...

I have been an SEO (now SESMO - SEO with Social) marketer and procided my skills in all areas of business and personal projects.

Can't wait o hear more about everyone out there. I am a real GET AFTER IT kind of guy/attitude.

Hit me up if you wanna chat!

Levi

Tomo Albanese
06-17-2010, 12:47 PM
Hello Everyone!

My name is Tomo, and I'm a copywriter for some Internet Marketers (whose names I'll keep to myself for now, lol). I actually joined this site so I could learn more about JV guys like yourself, launches, and what you look for when deciding to promote or not promote a launch.

I like to connect and expand my knowledge base, and seeing as I may write copy that will need to appeal to folks like you one day, I'll be able to serve my clients best by actually getting to know you as individuals within a group. It seems I already have some friends on this forum, but I look forward to making even more (yes, I know how ridiculously positive I sound, but ask anyone who knows me, I actually talk this way in real life, lol).

I look forward to participating in this forum and seeing what I can add to the discussions here. I ESPECIALLY look forward to learning (I'm almost 29 and loving every minute of this industry). I think information should always flow both ways so, if you have any questions for me, please don't hesitate to ask!

;D

Shawn Gourley
06-17-2010, 07:26 PM
Hello,
I am Shawn Gourley and right now am testing my first ever product! I am interested in learning about JV partnerships! ;) I do all of my own link building and promoting and looking into possibly creating products for others.

klakshman8
06-18-2010, 11:10 AM
HI Every one
I am LAKSHMAN from India
Very happy to meet you all here.

agil basalamah
06-19-2010, 10:55 PM
HELLLOO!!

agil here, from singapore. i'm 22 years old and leaving the army soon to start a life in the world of network marketing. Hoping to make friends with all at JVNOTIFYPRO.
GREAT place you have here.

hoping to learn more from everyone ;D
agil basalamah

cosmicKeith
06-20-2010, 06:12 AM
hi all

Just a quick e-mail to introduce myself, I'm Keith and I'm from the UK. Although I'm not completely new to Internet marketing I haven't done it for many years as I lost a bundle of money doing it.

anyway with a new enthusiasm I have decided to get back into it as something to do over the winter. I am aj amateur sailor and web designer by trade and I'm looking to get the Paralympics in 2016. I'm hoping Internet marketing will provide a moderate income to help pay for some of the expenses for doing my sailing.

I look forward to chatting with you all more in the coming months.

Keith

Prashant1720
06-20-2010, 08:52 AM
hey guys,
I am Prashant Sharma from India. I am a 20 Year Old Student and have made some decent money in the past. I hope to learn new things and get to know more AWESOME people in here.

Super Excited about being among the TOP SHARKS :D

Matt Dunbar
06-20-2010, 05:39 PM
Matt Dunbar here from Canada (Toronto, ON). Been a programmer since 13 =)

David Steele
06-21-2010, 04:22 AM
I discovered this forum by way of an intermediary whom suggested this forum has particular knowledge in various subject matters and a non-flippant, helpful community. After reading some of the posts and threads here briefly, I decided to register immediately to discern what can be learned.

I look forward to embracing this new community with ostensible dedication and zeal.

Cordially,
David Steele

Ryan Bauer
06-21-2010, 07:31 PM
Hey guys,

Can't believe it took me this long to sign-up for JVNP.

My name is Ryan Bauer, I've been in Internet Marketing for over 6 years now, and I primarily do a mixture of PPC, other types of paid ads, joint-ventures, and launch consulting.

I have a few products, the most well-known of which is 10 Minute Marketing.

Looking forward to building some relationships!

Hans Knol
06-22-2010, 08:46 AM
Hi to all!

Just signed up here and exited about the forum!
Really want to dive in here and explore what we can learn from each other.

Good luck to you'all!

Hans from Amsterdam..

felixalbutra
06-22-2010, 09:04 AM
Hello everyone, I am Felix Albutra a 23 - year old professional blogger and online entrepreneur. I am a new member in this forum and I am glad to meet you all....

- Felix Albutra

FrankRose
06-22-2010, 06:43 PM
What's going on JV Notify,

I'm looking forward to making contributions as well as learning from this community. I am experienced in the IM field and had success in the SEO field. I'm here to network and make connections, overall. My intentions are to step my game up in this field and strengthen my weaknesses and assists with my strong points. I'm a college student just making my way in the internet marketing world. 8)

Steph Conkle
06-23-2010, 10:54 PM
Thanks Mike! I understand. ;)

shoemark
06-24-2010, 12:23 AM
Hi I'm Sean, pretty new to this whole thing and I hope i can make some contributions here!

Glyn Lafferty
06-24-2010, 01:03 PM
Hey Everyone,

Just joined up there this seems like a great community you can nearly smell the money in the air.

My name is Glyn Lafferty from Ireland I have been around the internet for about 18 months and I am in the process of creating my first product almost done actually.

Hope to get to know you all and make some money with you

Glyn

Doris Sigfusson
06-25-2010, 02:12 AM
I've been at this internet business for a year now. Still learning the ropes. but google is starting to be nicer to me . I think this will be a good place for me to come to get the encouragement we all need.

Gugulethu Mokwebo
06-27-2010, 10:02 AM
Warm Greetings Guys/Girls

My name is Gugulethu Mokwebo from South Africa, I am an aspiring music producer. I'm very interested to be here and learn more about JV partners.

walterkm3
06-27-2010, 11:29 AM
Hello all,

I'm Walter from sunny Florida.

I have started as an affiliate marketer. It's been a tough, long road. I seem to be learning what not to do more than what I should do but it's all part of the process I guess.

Looking forward to communicating with like minded folks.

To your profits,

Walter

seowiz
06-27-2010, 01:11 PM
Hi there, jM here. I've been marketing online in one form or another for about 5 or 6 years now, with varying degrees of regularity and intensity.

I've recently begun to dabble with teaching people some of the more grey areas of SEO, mainly just how to manipulate the services that are out there to get what you want out of them (traffic/leads/what-have-you.) I've also started to run a site that covers the more "blackhat" methods.

I've done consulting and training for a couple of major network marketing companies in asia (I live in Tokyo at the moment) and have a strong background in technology (was a hacker/programmer for a time, worked on military data collection systems/signals interception systems, etc. by the time I was 24) and that's helped me immensely in my online efforts. I've been doing things underground by myself for a long time and am kind of ready to come out of my shell a bit and interact with other people in the business and I'm excited about getting to know, helping, learning from, and working with all of you!

Azman Abdullah
06-27-2010, 03:56 PM
Hi there, I'm Azman. I'm looking forward to learn from this forum and contribute where possible.

Regards,
Azman

msalston
06-27-2010, 04:12 PM
Hello,

My name is Cecilia. I am very new to this arena. I look forward to working with you all. Making money just makes so much sense to me! ;D

DavidWalkerTV
06-28-2010, 04:27 PM
Hey there,

David here - been making a living online for the past four years but never released a product before in the IM niche... that's about to change very, very soon I hope!

I look forward to working with you and making some awesome JV partnerships.

Anything else you want to know, feel free to get in touch.

David

Jermaine Walker
06-28-2010, 06:36 PM
Hello Family,

Jermaine Walker here. I am a All Pro internet marketer from Dallas, Texas. I am glad to be a part of the site and I hope to get into some deep internet marketing conversations with you all one day. Thanks for having me and good luck to us all in the business!!!

Alusine Sesay
06-28-2010, 10:22 PM
Hello Fellow Marketers,

This is Sesay from London-United Kingdom. I am an Advanced Internet Marketer and an I.T Consultant.

I am here to help out fellow marketers achieve their goals online. Hence if there is anything Internet Marketing,you want to talk about, please feel free to e-mail me and I'll get back to you asap.

Hope this is the beginning of a Healthy Internet Marketing relationship with all of you guys. Thanks.

Alusine Sesay
(London-UK)

Heide Holtz
06-29-2010, 04:59 PM
Hello everyone!

First of Thanks to Kim Roach for introducing me to JVNotifyPro. Networking makes everything so much fun. After being an Affiliate of several Pay-for-performance Networks I am really looking forward to work with Join Venture partners!

Here is to our success together!
- Heide Holtz
http://loyaltepays.com

MoreProfits
06-29-2010, 05:31 PM
Hello,

My name is Bob Moran from Piscataway, NJ.

I am a management consultant and have written a paperbook that I sell online via Lulu.com and Amazon.com. I've marketed 2 eBooks for clients using PPC and email autoresponders.

I've joined the community:

1. To learn about using JV's to market my eBook version thru ClickBank.

2. To create JV's to sell products created by others in the community.

3. To create JV's to market my electricity choice solution to NJ businesses.

Looking forward this experience at JVNotifyPro.com!

Benjamin Tait
06-29-2010, 10:28 PM
Hey everyone,

My name is Benjamin and I have been working with internet marketing for over a year and looking to increase my skill set and learn more about the business each day. I look forward to sharing and learning in this community!

Regards,

Benjamin

mic510
06-30-2010, 09:01 PM
Hello. My name is Michael from Atlantic City, NJ. I've been a member for about 3 years now but dont post here. Ive come in to check out the scene from time to time because I like to hang out with other people interested in the same things I am, like making money online, business ventures, etc... Its good to be here and looking forward to visiting more often..

MAUREEN GIL
07-01-2010, 07:59 PM
Hi y'all,

Most people call me Sunny. Seat of pants marketer/promoter for small companies now looking to make money for myself instead. Found y'all from Launch Raider and look forward to learning and growing with everyone here.

Smiles,

Sunny Maureen Gil

ryder
07-02-2010, 09:33 AM
Hi All,

Ed speaking!

I am an Anglo/Irishman living in Spain and while I do not speak double Dutch I am about to get married to a Danish beauty...

That's all to say on that subject right now.

I take my marketing seriously and look forward to meeting similar minded people.

sinex
07-02-2010, 11:32 PM
Hi Guys,
I'm glad I'm here, my name is Emmanuel Adegbola, I am an Internet Marketer , I am not a newbie neither am I a Pro, I am still learning and i hope i will learn alot from this community.

Anthony Chreiman
07-03-2010, 01:46 PM
Hello everyone. My name is Anthony Chreiman.

Better late than never to introduce myself.

I'm Brett Ingram's JV/Affiliate Manager.

I've worked with a few people from
here and hope to work with many
more.

gavin c
07-04-2010, 12:11 PM
Hello people!

I'm Gavin and I'm new here. Just taking the time to introduce myself and looking forward to interact with fellow internet marketers.

Cheers! :)

Alex Moody
07-04-2010, 04:48 PM
Hi my name is Alex Moody.
I am an Internet Marketer.
I am based in Glasgow,Scotland and looking forward to sharing and learning.

Mfon Inyang
07-06-2010, 11:41 AM
Hello great community,
My names are Mfon Inyang. As a newbie in online marketing, l hope to
learn a lot from you. I am happy to be among you great gurus.

Thank you.

Gordon
07-06-2010, 08:32 PM
[Hello. My name is Gord Kellie and I am a newbie! There I said it. Now I feel better(sort of). I hope to not embarrass anybody on here and not make a fool of myself. I am looking forward to this new business venture but at the same time I am scared to death. I am looking forward to talking to as many people as possible and I am sure I will have a million ?'s so please be patient with me. Success to all of us

abhi10
07-06-2010, 10:42 PM
Hello everyone. My name is Abhisek Chatterjee from India. I am looking forward to be working with all of you. Thank you for creating such a great community and nice to meet you all.
Thanks a lot.

John Torquato
07-07-2010, 09:43 AM
Hey, my name is John Torquato and I'm just passing by to say hello and introduce myself. Hoping to interact with fellow marketers :)

Caroline B
07-09-2010, 05:10 AM
Hi All,

I am a newbie to this forum. I'll try and keep it short;
Been in business for myself for around 12 years now, have property business and motor trade here in UK.
Started educating myself in IM after using some techniques to promote my businesses.
Set up a couple of affiliate sites late last year, made some reasonable money, decided to learn more (spent a fortune on IM education...
Kept myself under the radar, but really need to apply myself and network to make decent regular income!
I am currently building an IM education list. Newbies, self starters etc.

So a big hi to everyone, and look forward to meeting you all. Lets hope we can do business at some point.

tom harrington
07-09-2010, 08:53 AM
Hello everyone, Tom Harrington from North Carolina, USA. I just joined the group and I am excited to see such a large community of like minded entrepreneurial people. I'm looking forward to learning and sharing ideas with everyone. And of course, let's make some income!

Sean Sorrell
07-12-2010, 02:38 AM
Hi my name is Sean and I've been into IM for about 2 years. I'm getting ready to launch a CB product in the IM niche and it should be pretty EPIC..

AnthonyHorne
07-12-2010, 01:11 PM
Hello,

Anthony here from Tennessee. I'm looking forward to working with everyone here. I hope we can all make some serious $$$ together!

Best Regards

Robert Yeager
07-12-2010, 01:43 PM
Hello, my name is Robert Yeager from Pennsylvania.
I'm glad to be a member of this community. I'm looking forward to making money together.

Taylor Dore
07-12-2010, 02:20 PM
Hi everyone my name is Taylor Dore and I'm pretty new to internet marketing. I am 18 years old and want to learn everything I possibly can about this. I find it very interesting and actually pretty fun to do.

Desmond
07-14-2010, 05:47 PM
Hi everyone

My name is Desmond form South Africa. Just joined and looking forward to be your partner.

AndyDemi
07-16-2010, 04:37 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm Andy Demi from London. I just joined this forum and looking forward to working with you all.

My primary income comes from FX Trading working from my private office.

In my spare time I have been learning some amazing internet marketing strategies from a IM guru (won't mention his name here). I have been doing this over the last 12 months and have started to make a good passive income from that.

My aim in this forum is to connect with other people to help each other get the maximum out of our projects.

I look forward to working with you all.

Andy

Michael Freeland
07-16-2010, 09:13 AM
Greetings everyone!

Mike Freeland from Baltimore, Maryland. Just jumped on board and love what I'm seeing! Looking forward to partnerships and learning more. Now let me make this profile look alive. lol

One LUV,

Mike

John Rydel
07-19-2010, 03:55 AM
Hi Folks,

John Rydel here from "The Land Down Under".

Been around I.M. for some time and looking forward to learning and contributing as much as I can.

Cheers!

Shae Carrick
07-21-2010, 12:51 AM
Hello everyone,

My name is Shae Carrick and I live in Sydney AU.

I joined a couple of weeks ago but have been slack in posting, have been dealing with my end of year tax etc you know that chore we all love to hate.

I'm excited to be here and am looking forward to promoting products and learning more and more.
This is the right place to be, this forum is perfect.

All the best
Shae

Martin Nodskov
07-21-2010, 01:43 AM
Greetings everyone!

I´m Martin Nodskov from Denmark!
I hope to learn alot here on this forum!
I make my money in the TV on PC niche - We have a very nice site with a high conversion on Clickbank!

Have a nice day everybody!

All the best

Martin

IamNebula
07-22-2010, 08:58 AM
Hi,

I'm Alan Clark from Scotland.

Been involved online for about 4-5 years, it all just blends together.

I have been through lots of different projects with varying degrees of success.

I am focusing on the following 2 sites mainly

http://www.womensunderwearonline.com
http://www.ableton-live-tutorial.com

The underwear site is a relatively new venture. I bought it on Flippa due to the site ranking on Google page one for keywords such as "womens underwear", "buy womens underwear", "buy underwear online", "buy underwear online" etc etc. (On Google UK)

I totally redeveloped it myself and set up a relationship with a dropshipping company. It was a really hard task finding a decent supplier as most of the wholesalers supply cheap nasty chinese sourced tat. But I have succeeded in this department. Went down to Hull in England and met them, checked out their stock levels, quality etc etc.

Getting OK traffic but struggling to convert this into sales but I will stay with it. It is only 2 weeks since I bought it over and put in the new back end, added stock etc.

The other site is a music production tutorial site. Ableton Live is an expensive music production software with a HUGE following. It's my hobby mainly which made it seem like a good topic to blog about.

I have 700 people in my aweber list, and I am pretty well known in the Ableton niche due to my Twitter and Youtube activities.

The site is rolling along at about 2800-3000 visits per month.

I have NOT marketed to these people EVER. It has all been relationship building and free content and interaction.

I think I have the foundations of a decent business here but I am a little unsure of how to best start trying to sell to them.

As far as marketing goes, I never pay for traffic.

I have become really good at seo using wordpress and I am using that experience to optimise my lingerie store now.

I also use a lot of social marketi ;Dwitter being my weapon of choice.

I have a few tools that help me build my twitter accounts and I have successfully been using twitter as a traffic source.

I have a few twitter accounts in the IM niche with overall access to 5000 or so followers.

I don't have an IM list but I reckon from my experience in the Ableton niche I could do the same in IM.

I am new to joint ventures but I think I do bring a lot to the table.

Lets see what happens.

Alan

James Cannon
07-22-2010, 01:56 PM
Hey Guys,

James Cannon here.
I am from Ireland.
Been working on line for over 3 years now.
Studied and worked in the computer industry since I finished college in 2005

I have a Web Development & Web Hosting Business operating on line.

In the Internet Marketing Niche I teach people how to manage their twitter accounts and get the maximum exposure possible.

I have just over 200,000 flowers on Twitter and I am aiming for 1,000,000 asap.

Thanks
James

Anyone need any help with twitter or want to JV with me drop me an email.

Danielle Schaeffer
07-23-2010, 05:34 PM
Well hi everyone! ;D I'm Danielle Schaeffer, everyone calls me Dani. Well, two short people call me "Mom", but you probably won't call me that, so Dani is fine.

I've been marketing online for about 3 years, have several niche sites and products, and just this year started creating IM products and offering IM services.

I specialize in direct response copywriting, but I also have strong marketing skills that existed long before the Internet did when we had to use newspapers, and yellow pages, and direct mail to advertise... wow, that just made me feel old!

My husband works in the medical field, but actually went to school to study radio and TV production, and earlier this year, we took part in Kevin Riley's Video Production Lab Workshop so I could bring my copywriting skills into the 21st Century and offer video scripting and production to my clients.

I have recently started testing some products in the Warrior Forum, for conversion rates and feedback, and plan to start recruiting JV's in the near future. My most recent job was to create a JV invite page for a client, which in less than 2 days, brought her 60 affiliates so far. So my next order of business now is to work on that page for myself, and hence, I find myself here.

There are some questions I will have about the JV program itself, and the promotion of it, but since this is my intro page, I'll just leave it at a 'Hi' for now, and be off to look for the answers I seek.

Here's to hoping to make some great friends, and partners, here!

-Dani

deecom
07-24-2010, 06:42 PM
Hi to everyone

Des Yousif from Houston Texas

Just stumble upon this forum through Alan Magliocca what a wonderful guy, I don't know what to expect for now but, I am looking forward to doing a JV with someone who is realistic and have goals.

I am excited to join this group as what I've seen so far are like minded individuals working together to succeed.

Hopefully we all will continue this trend and build from there.

Looking forward to making my first cash from here with a JVer.

Steven Keltsch
07-25-2010, 07:51 AM
Hi, My name is Steven Keltsch from Internet Marketing Hits. From the USA.

I have been marketing online for 2 years and have several sites. I have more than twenty years of entrepreneurial experience in a various marketing, advertising and creative environments.

I'm excited about meeting new friends and business partners.

Jennifer Taylor
07-26-2010, 08:00 AM
Hello, Everyone,

Another newbie to internet marketing here! I've only been online since April although I've been in IT for 30 years! give or take a few years out to raise a family!

I share my time between Surrey, England and Andalucia, Spain. The former has family ties and the latter has the sun and olives!

I'm learning about JVs and how they can help me build a list so just now I'm "watching", reading, following and finding out as much as I can.

See you around! Love you to go look at my blog - I feel it's coming along - seeing as I didn't even have a web presence 4 months ago!

Jennifer

Simon Aumayer
07-26-2010, 08:38 AM
Hi, I'm glad to be part of this community and curious what opportunities this opens up! Cheers, Simon :)

victorfox
07-26-2010, 08:39 PM
Hello

My name is David Jackson. Someone just trying to make a living out of the internet. Living in the Philippines.

Cheers
David Jackson

Meta
07-27-2010, 10:26 AM
Hi,

I'm Dave, full time marketer :P

Cheers

Luqman Guee
07-30-2010, 03:57 AM
A perfect start to a new venture in my life thru this JV forum..............Cheers! ;)

Dave Hart
08-02-2010, 05:12 AM
Looks like a sudden influx of Davids on this site ;)

My name is Dave Hart. I wouldn't consider myself new to marketing, however when it comes to internet marketing I'm still rather new. I have heard that this is a great place to foster growth in my internet marketing career and hopefully when I have some knowledge to give on a subject, to be able to help others grow as well.

Oh and since listing a location seems to be en vogue in this thread, I'm located in Arizona, USA.

RedDawn
08-03-2010, 09:36 AM
Hello my names is Tom and im making my living on the internet.

Im launching a new site soon so stay tuned:)

abbesnetwork
08-03-2010, 05:39 PM
Hello everybody,

I am Razvan, i'm glad to be part of this Community, i'm in IM from over 2 years. Hope can help...

oh..Mike.. glad to meet you. You're present in almost all IM courses i've learned.. 8)

See You all inside

Razvan

Ivan Georgiev
08-03-2010, 07:02 PM
I am Ivan, I got involved in IM since I was 16 - 3 years ago

mytbl
08-05-2010, 06:21 AM
Hi Everyone!

My name id Darwin Jayme from the Philippines.

I have been doing internet marketing since 2001 and I regret that I have only found this community just recently. I have experiences in the online marketing industry but I must admit that I am new to JV marketing approach.

Thanks to Mike's posts about how to get started here in the community. It's really a lot of help.

This will be one of my regular websites to open and community to participate.

Mabuhay!

mytbl
08-05-2010, 06:24 AM
Hello

My name is David Jackson. Someone just trying to make a living out of the internet. Living in the Philippines.

Cheers
David Jackson

Hello David! Where in the Philippines are you? I am from Cebu City.

golfdomination
08-06-2010, 01:35 PM
Hi Everybody,

My name is Jason. I recently released my product at http://www.GolfDomination.com

We are opening up our affiliate program soon. I will post it when it is online. We spent a lot on the product and had a top copywriter write the sales letter. Any advice on launching the program is appreciated. I look forward to learning from and building relationships will you. Thanks guys.

Cheers,
Jason

JasonRyback
08-06-2010, 03:27 PM
Hi everyone!

My name is Jason Ryback from northern California. I have been doing Internet Marketing for the last year and I have already been involved in some launches. I build lists for my product launches through SEO and different paid traffic methods. I am looking forward to learning more and contribute as much as I can to this great community and getting behind your launch to make it a successful one!

- Jason Ryback

Marc Presse
08-06-2010, 04:00 PM
Hi Everybody !! My name is Marc Presse, I'm From Quebec City, I've been using jvnotifypro for more than a year now with success but it is the first time I am writing on the forum, I hope to help others and share tips and tricks and learn a lot more with all of you !!
Cheers !!
Marc

Saurabh Mutha
08-08-2010, 08:47 AM
Hello Guys,

I'm Saurabh from Los Angeles. I started as "another-adsense-guy" in 2006. Moved on to providing SEO services and started a Web hosting company in 2008. I like learning new business models and internet marketing is high on my list right now! Looking forward to interacting and learning here. (Yup I am 22 and want to retire by 35 :P )

Thank you mike for this forum. Looks like this is the right place to start :)

David McCall
08-08-2010, 02:38 PM
Hi,

My name is David McCall I have been a member since 2009, I started internet marketing 4 years ago.I have run traditional business prior to 2009, but now I am branching into an internet based company which recently secured the platinum license to sell gold license's of a particular niche products which I am hoping to JV with someone in the future, interesting times that we live in.

Best Regards

David

Ron Kaye
08-09-2010, 12:00 AM
Hi,
I'm Ron. Been in the computer game since the cows came home -- well, since the mid-60's anyway. Was a tech for awhile. "Lady, I'm a professional. If I break your computer, it *stays* broken!" Just came out of retirement, and opened a brick and mortar business, so am looking to earn some filthy lucre to justify the expense to you know who (yes, dear). I'm a certified member of the Old Dogs Learning New Tricks Club, as I suspect a number of you guys/gals are. When I first looked over this site, I went out and bought myself a bigger 3-ring binder than usual..will need it taking notes.

realmarketingconsultant
08-10-2010, 03:01 AM
I have been promoting offers for the last 3 years using this site..

DevonBrown
08-10-2010, 01:56 PM
Hello, my name's Devon Brown.

I am an Internet Marketer, Speaker and pretty much the best dancer ever ;D

I've been in the internet marketing/home business world since 2000 and have been blessed to speak at and MC numerous events all over the world. Much of my focus is spent helping "non-techie newbies" and I'm heavy into the personal development side of things.

When I told my internet marketing mastermind group that I was looking to find people to help spread the word about my $2.63 per click affiliate program; they recommended that I join JVNotifyPro. Frankly, I wish they would have shared sooner... I am really looking forward to networking with this group.

Thanks for the great forum!
Devon

Leanne Annett
08-11-2010, 09:36 PM
Hi
I am Leanne from Gold Coast, Australia.

I am pleased to have found this forum and look forward to learning lots and helping others where I can. :)

All the best with your IM

Leanne :o

Craig Schlif
08-11-2010, 11:53 PM
Hello,
Nice to be here, looking forward to looking around the forum and hopefully to learn and network a bit :)

Adam Roy
08-12-2010, 09:04 PM
Hello fellow marketers!

Name's Adam and I'm just stepping foot into the "Internet marketing" niche...yea seriously!

Well, I've been marketing since around christmas time and I now..."know the ropes" and discovered this forum and realized what an amazing opprotunity this is!

Just started trying to promote a couple things coming up, we'll see how it goes. I'm sure I'll learn a lesson or two the hard way.

I'm a respected Warrior at the Warrior Forum, some of you may know me as "friend"

Well, I'm here so...Hello everyone!

Mike Merz
08-13-2010, 11:27 AM
Oh well ... I've started a tradition of welcoming folks on board, and I'm not stopping now. Here goes ...

Bojan, Shaun, Shane, Tiffany, Michael, Kamar, Sharon, BillyDee, Matthew, Michael, Brien, Olu, Orlando, Paul, Paul, Doug, Jason, Kunj, Zac, Martin, Si, Paul, Jonathan, Karl, Per, Tony, Johnny, Alan, Lonnie, Steven, Patrick, Christopher, Val, Garret, Jane, Angela, Tim, Tony, Chad, Patricia, Randy, Mordechai, Rahel, Paul, Nicola, Dan, Tracy, Graeme, Graeme (no, that's not an error. ;)), PV, Mark, Moses, Greg, Aira, Doug, Eric, Kathy, Nino, Sylvia, Kevin, Rafi, Nino, Ty, John, John, Eid, Chris, Josh, Ray, Adrian, Yazid, Kerry, Ken, Ryan, Craig, Brian, Matt, Carolyne, Gary, Kevin, Michael, Raphael, Peter + Amnuai, Kevin, Daniel, Kaiser, Zen, Brock, Chris, Pete, Johan, Gordon, Jayneel, Jeremey, Chris, Mik, E Brian, Damian, Cristian, Russell, Kenny, Riel, Max, Ric, Jonathan, Marcel, Rocky, German, Matt, Enstine, James, Muhammed, Anita, Omar, Nigel, Smith, Brian, Richard, Thanoulai, Maggy, Daniel, Andy, Imoh, C.F., Louis, Joshua, Thomas, Barrie, Rick, David, Scott, Levi, Tomo, Shawn, Lakshman, Agil, Keith, Prashant, Matt, David, Ryan, Hans, Felix, Frank, Stephanie, Sean, Glyn, Doris, Gugulethu, Walter, JonMarc, Azman, Cecilia, David, Jermaine, Alusine, Heide, Bob, Benjamin, Michael, Maureen, Edward, Emmanuel, Anthony, Gavin, Alex, Mfon, Gordon, Abhi, John, Caroline, Tom, Sean, Anthony, Robert, Taylor, Desmond, Andy, Michael, John, Shae, Martin, Alan, James, Danielle, Dee, Steven, Jennifer, Simon, David, Dave, No Name, Dave, Toomas, Razvan, Ivan, Darwin, Jason, Jason, Marc, Saurabh, David, Ron, No Name, Devon, Leanne, Craig + Adam ...

... WELCOME! LOL

OK ... now that we're back on track. ;)

I realize I've been promising to deliver JVNP 2.0 since late 2008, perhaps earlier ... BUT, my Ace Head Of Technology ... formerly Head of Tech for Mike Filsaime + Anik Singal ... creator of the software behind CB Predators ... and other Cool Stuff, Mike Merz Jr., tells me we are finally on the brink of Beta for both JVNP 2.0 AND JVNewsWatch. MJ has pretty much written and re-written the Whole Shebang over the last few months and made every custom modification under the sun to to make everything jive. You'll be invited in to kick the tires before it's made available to the general public, so please keep an eye on your Inbox over the next 2 or 3 weeks. ;)

Cheers,

Mike

Dwayne Jones
08-13-2010, 01:30 PM
Hey Everyone,

My name is Dwayne Jones and I'm excited to join this community! I look forward to exchanging great ideas and building lasting business relationships with many of you!

Marc Carrella
08-13-2010, 06:18 PM
Hello Everyone,

I have finally registered here after checking out the site a few times. The site has come
highly recommended by more than a few Guru's so,there must be a very good reason.

I look forward to the great opportunities JV Notify Pro will provide.

Thank you all,

Marc Carrella

jvyonbe
08-14-2010, 01:31 PM
My name is Okpeku Ideyonbe. I'm an internet Marketer and JV Merchant. I look forward to having a very wonderful relationship with the members of this FORUM.

fridge2305
08-14-2010, 05:24 PM
Hi Everyone,

My name is James Anderson and I am up here in wonderful Alberta, Canada. I am really looking forward to hooking up with you folks and trading information in the future. I have been on and off in the IM business for the past 10 years and felt it was time for me to go full time. Hope to talk to a lot of you soon and wish you all the best.

James Anderson
www.professorofprofit.com

George Halt
08-15-2010, 10:14 PM
Hello!

My name is George Halt, and I have been doing Internet Marketing for about 5 years now mostly as a hobby. I started by creating my own product in the video game niche, and later became an affiliate marketer, among other things.

Recently I cut my hours in half at my "real" job so I can continue to grow my business. In the 3 months since I've quit, I've replaced the half of my salary that I lost. I'm looking forward to continuing to grow my business.

I have several lists, and look forward to finding a way to use them. :D

Eddy Croft
08-15-2010, 11:57 PM
Hi Guys....Eddy Croft here.

Marketing Strengths: "Spying" (research), Testing & Tracking and being able to "connect the dots" of concepts and ideas.

Biggest Mistake: Tried to develop 10 sites at the same time.

Turning Point Before Reaching Success: Realising that online marketing is not a hit and hope process but is an actual business that has assets….just not traditional assets you find in the offline world.

jlscruggs
08-16-2010, 02:15 PM
Hi Everyone, Janet Scruggs here. Looking forward to being part of JV Notify and getting the scoop on new products to promote. I'm pretty new to IM (4 months) but love it so far and am doing IM full time.

Jason S. Taylor
08-17-2010, 12:47 AM
Just like to say hey and look forward to getting involved in the community.

Pretty new to this stuff but have been learning tons over that last year.

Kinda through myself into the mix buy buying a software product and redeveloping
it...not really knowing what I was getting into. ( almost complete ! )

Of course it hasn't been the smoothest road, but definitely a GREAT learning experience all and all.

Currently in a transition from offline ( custom cabinets - closing soon) business to a strictly
on-line business model.... done with the days of massive monthly overhead expenses! :)

Signed up to this forum a little bit ago but haven't been active as have had no time.

Look forward to growing and giving back when I feel I have something of quality to add.

To OUR Success!

-j

tblrg
08-17-2010, 01:50 PM
Hello Everyone,

This is Raj Ganesan from San Francisco. I'm excited to join this group!

Moving from traditional management consulting (products and services) to online models. We have done reasonably well with mid- and small company C-suites. Want to move more online.

I look forward to share ideas and building new relationships with you!

steve adams
08-17-2010, 06:39 PM
Hello all, My name is Steven Adams I am fairly new to internet marketing. I really look forward to working with everyone.

Framlagan
08-17-2010, 07:39 PM
Hi I am Foby Ramlagan. I am new to this forum but not to IM. I am excited to meet and work with all of you.

bybonline
08-17-2010, 10:14 PM
Hello and great to be here! I am a very active member on the WarriorForum known as "fredjr1978" and found out about this place from there.

I look forward to meeting everyone and getting to know how this forums process works and how I may be able to scratch a back if mine gets scratched to...:)

Regards.

Marsha Pierre
08-17-2010, 11:14 PM
Hello, My name is Marsha Pierre. I'm happy to finally be a part of this community. I look forward to working with all of you.

David Love
08-18-2010, 09:29 AM
Hello all,

Hope you are well.

My name is David Love, online e-commerce site operating since February, 1999 and author of "Get Good Grades In College Now" and "Study Tip of the Month", glad to be a new member.

Thanks Mike for making this site and giving people the opportunity to learn, partner and help each other.

David Renyak
08-19-2010, 11:18 AM
Hello everyone my name is David Renyak I am very new to internet marketing mainly the technology challenge is exciting and I am looking forward to learning new skills and earning extra money from that new skill set.

Simon Lovell
08-19-2010, 11:52 AM
Hi,

My name is Simon Lovell and I'm from Bristol. UK. I'm not new to internet marketing, but am just starting to learn about JVs and would really love to meet some new people and try and build my brand and save time via this forum.

I look forward to possibly working with you and if not, wish you all the success if what you're doing.

With passion

Si

rmcnamee
08-21-2010, 05:00 PM
Hi Everyone,
My name is Robert McNamee and this is my first post. I look forward to absorbing all the information that is available and to my first joint venture. Thanks Mike for your help with my login problem. I finally figured out what I needed to do to get it all working fine.
Robert

Sunny Dhillon
08-21-2010, 09:58 PM
Hey everybody nice to be here!! I actually learned about this site through an affiliate course I participated in and am completely green and in my infancy stages. However, have been researching quite thoroughly on how to make money through marketing. Hoping to learn as well as provide valuable info to everyone here.
|thanks.

jmpruitt
08-21-2010, 10:32 PM
Hi, New here but not to IM in general. I have been working on niche websites, my blog and several websites for a little over 2 years now. In all that time, I have done well, but never got into product launches, mainly because of all the hyped up ones that fail to deliver.

I just finished my first product launch as an affiliate with Mark Ling's Affilojetpack. I was on the leader board until the next to the last day, when I fell off. But, for my first one, I think I did okay. After I saw what I could do on a launch, I was shocked by how well it worked.
When I asked Mark for more info, he referred me to come here. Hope we can all work together to be more successful.

Thanks,

James Pruitt

giorgio79
08-22-2010, 10:20 AM
Hello,

This is György Chityil from Budapest, Hungary.

I am 31 years old, and been working so far with big multinationals in 9-5 jobs for the past 8 years.
Started a little online business 4 years ago, and been into cb and plimus affiliate marketing with quite some success for the past year. Even built a clickbank drupal IPN module (http://drupal.org/project/clickbank_ipn) that I am using successfully on my site.
I decided to become a vendor and will be launching a revolutionary product in a couple of weeks, and sniffing around for partnerships.

All the best,
Gyuri

Stephen Lessey
08-22-2010, 11:36 PM
Hello my name is Stephen Lessey from NYC. I've been learning all I can about internet marketing and have made some sales. I wanted to take it to the next level. I'm looking forward to working with you. Here's to our success! 8)

markimriss
08-24-2010, 06:52 AM
Hi Everyone, My name is Mark Imris. I have been successfully online now for 6 years quietly making over 6 figures monthly.

I just wanted to say a big hello to Mike for the quick response to my email today.
Hoping to make more money and help others along the way...

Owen
08-24-2010, 12:35 PM
Hey,

My name's Owen Morgan.

I'm from Wales and I'm new to IM but I've learned a'lot during the past 12 weeks.

I want to build good relationships and fulfill goals by putting in the work.

Thanks Mike,
Owen

Famat Jeremy
08-25-2010, 05:01 AM
Hey guys,
My name is Jemery Famat and i'm in Affiliate Marketing since 2008.
Hoping i can learn more whie contributing to the community. Thanks

Talk soon

candres79
08-25-2010, 01:22 PM
Hello all,

My name is Christopher Andres and I am from Tampa, Florida.
I am glad to be a part of this community I have heard nothing but good things about this site!

A little bit about me:

I have been in network marketing and the sales industry for over 10 years, I am also an artist(graphic design, computer animation, fine art)
I'm here to meet new people, build relationships, partnerships, and learn as much as I can about internet marketing and joint venturing.

morebank
08-26-2010, 12:38 AM
Hi everyone Im jonathan.... Just got here im planing on launching a product really soon.. hope to get some contacts here to promote it...

Kenneth McGrouther
08-26-2010, 02:52 AM
Hi everyone, my name is Kenneth McGrouther and I'm in wet Glasgow, Scotland :) I have 2 websites though they aren't doing so well so I thought I'd try affiliate marketing and see if I can have better luck doing that.

Any advice welcomed :) :)

Neil Asher
08-26-2010, 10:39 AM
Hi All

My name is Neil, I live in England (Brighton) and also France (Near Monaco).

I'm in the IM niche and I'm online full time and doing well from it :-)

Love being online as it gives me the freedom I love and a lifestyle few bricks and mortar entrepreneurs ever attain.

Great community we have here so lets work together to achieve our goals :-)

Neil

Adil A Amarsi
08-26-2010, 12:15 PM
Hey there,
My names Adil Amarsi, I'm a copywriter for the internet marketing, dating, self-development and mlm niches.

I am also an avid blogger and internet marketing affiliate.

If you need any help on marketing strategy or copy, get in touch :)

Adil

Agung H. Prabowo
08-26-2010, 06:37 PM
Hi Guys,

Agung here,
i'm affiliate marketer and also provide minisite design service

let's get to work together someday :)

Cheers,
Agung

freedomnow
08-29-2010, 07:28 PM
Hello all,

My name is Jade and I am a newbie, I'm hoping to increase my understanding of marketing on-line and finding work that I can excel at. Any help or tips would be very appreciated. I am hoping this will be the way to get out of a routine of go to work and come home so I can start living my life a bit more and worry about debt less.

I am from Birmingham in the United Kingdom.

:) :) :) :)Jade :) :) :) :)

JMCOnline
08-29-2010, 08:13 PM
Hello everyone. My name is Syed Khaja Fazaluddin , in short U can call me MSK, from the India/Saudi Arabia. I am looking forward to be working with all of you. Thank you for having me and let's make each other some $$$ , and i'm also looking forward to talk to you too Mike Merz. Best of Luck 2 all of u. ;)

Tracy Garrow
08-30-2010, 07:12 PM
Hi Fellow Internet Marketers,

My names Tracy and I joined here today! I am from Hampshire in the UK.

I Have been learning the IM game since October of last year (2009). I started out with information overload and started with affiliate marketing, which I still do today. I have recently put two products live and I am learning very fast.

I gave up my job to concentrate on this career choice full-time and I am thoroughly enjoying myself. I'm finding that patience is a virtue and things do happen for you, BUT you definitely need JV partners to increase sales especially if you are just starting out and haven't built yourself an email list.

I'm looking forward to any helpful hints you may be able to offer and likewise, I will be happy to do the same. I'm excited to meet you all here and hopefully we can all help eachother gain our prosperity and freedom.

You'll never get bored with IM and there's always something new to learn. Looking forward to working with you all. I am affiliate marketing as well as having my own products so I may be able to help some of you succeed and visa versa!

Traice :)

Susanto Huang
08-31-2010, 07:08 AM
Hello
my name is Susanto Huang, i live in indonesia and i'm looking foward for anyone who want to market their product in my country.
I'm very glad i found this site, i hope i can learn and get new ideas in internet marketing. I own my conventional business and start using internet marketing to develop my future.

Susanto Huang

Aaron Darko
08-31-2010, 08:48 AM
Hey guys, my name is Aaron Darko and I am Greg Jacob's JV Manager.

Come say hi!

Traci Dornelles
08-31-2010, 10:29 AM
Hello, I'm Traci. I'm new to the JV world but excited to get started.

Konroy
08-31-2010, 05:40 PM
Hello here,

Im Konroy from France. I'm new in the business :)

Robert A. Peterson
08-31-2010, 06:03 PM
I joined to learn more about JV's, affiliate programs, and to learn more about marketing.

The net is growing so fast, and changing so quickly, that it is sometimes difficult to keep up with it all.

I am looking forward to gaining some new relationships, and marketing partners.

I developed my own all natural product, over 10 years ago that I mfg. in North Texas.

I will post to other area's soon.

Thanks Mike ! - Great Forum.

Sean Matthews
09-01-2010, 06:15 PM
Hi Everyone,

My name is Sean Matthews and like many of you I'm a affiliate marketer. I'm 28, married, love money, love freedom and just love life.

To your Success,
Sean

Goldbrickmedia
09-02-2010, 04:22 AM
My Name is Mike from Bristol UK.Just found out about this site and over the next few weeks looking to learn more!

jvwithsharath
09-02-2010, 01:02 PM
Hi Friends, My name is Sharath Chandra and I am from india. Im an internet
marketer, writer and blogger. I heard a lot about this site and was told that it is the best for joint ventures and to get notified about new products.
Wish to get help and provide help to anyone.
Best Wishes to all ! :D

easchamp
09-03-2010, 05:34 PM
This is Harry Johnson Jr, I worked as an aerospace engineer for NASA for 21 years. After winning the Body For Life contest in 1998, my life changed. I now have developed my own system for getting in shape that works like gang-busters - actually used it to win the contest that year, beating out over 220,000 entrants and winning a brand new Corvette (that sounds like I'm tooting my own horn -- didn't mean for it to come across that way... that's just what happened).

Anyway, looking to make contacts, learn, help others with what I have learned about Internet Marketing over the past 6 years. Also... looking for a good affiliate manager to help me... so if you know of anyone... :)

I've been a member for awhile but this is my first introduction.

Keith Blackburn
09-03-2010, 08:35 PM
Hi there good people of the forum...

My name is Keith Blackburn and I am a UK expat living and working in Dubai. Like Harry above, I have been a member for a while but this is my first post.

I look forward to learning much from the forum, interacting with you guys, and being able to contribute in a meaningful way.

All the best - Keith

TVisio
09-04-2010, 01:23 AM
Labor Day Weekend Greetings, JV Folks...

I am Bill in Birmingham, AL. I created TVisio.com, Google's #1 DIY Economic Stimulus. I'm an SBI instructor and an avid social multi-media artist. Just read Seth Godin's "Linchpin". Check it out at your local Library it is worth your time.

Hope I can contribute value to the community and simplify the infoglut we face. ::)

Feel Free to include me in your Buddy List here and Friend me across your social platforms.

Just search TVisio...you'll find me.

All the Best

:D Bill Whetstone aka TVisio

creativetoria
09-04-2010, 08:53 AM
Hi Everyone,

Great Site Mike! I am really looking forward to learning and working with you all.
My name is Victoria Whitehead. I'm from Northern Ireland, and am currently living in Spain.
I have been designing websites since 2001 and only recently (over the past 2 years) got into Internet Marketing. I love creating products, but don't know much about promoting them. A friend recommended I join JV Notify Pro to connect with other Internet Marketers.

Wishing you all every success,

Victoria

jaduola2000
09-04-2010, 09:24 AM
Good day All,

My name is Johnson Aduola from Nigeria. I found this site and want to be part of this great people. I hope to work with you for a long time.

Thanks,

learnfilmonline
09-05-2010, 12:03 AM
Hello folks Denny Morales from Las Vegas launched a new online film school been in the IM world for about 2 years, still want to learn so much more. Looking forward to connecting with all of you.

Adrienne Lee
09-07-2010, 12:35 PM
Hi all,
I am Adrienne Lee
I have been marketing on line for about 10 years.
But in the MLM realm. I used to teach marketing in chat rooms.

Last year I changed all of that and began writing my own ebooks and building a list.

It has been a wonderful year of learning new tricks and establishing myself as a different sort of marketer.

I just finished my first ecourse and released it today.. no big whoop.. didn't do a pre launch.. just testing the waters with my own list.

I look forward to getting involved here and being a part of this wonderful community.
Adrienne

Russell Carter
09-07-2010, 02:43 PM
Hello everyone. My name is Russell Carter and Im from Columbus Ohio. Im excited about JV and I look forward to working with all of you.

babs olowu
09-13-2010, 01:42 AM
Hi everyone,
this is Babs Olowu here, I find it a great opportunity to part of you guys and looking forward to working with u ....
stay blessed.

yours in success,
babs

Ben Brandes
09-14-2010, 09:52 AM
Hey everyone :)

My name is Ben Brandes, I've been doing internet marketing for 3 and a half years now. I specialize in affiliate management and absolutely love what I do.

I am currently living in Chiang Mai Thailand (originally from Australia).

Pearl of Wisdom:
I feel compelled to mention that the biggest thing that changed my success online was focus. When I stopped buying product after product and focused on one thing at a time, that is when I started seeing results.

Have a great day and it's great to be part of this community.

Sam@MVM
09-14-2010, 03:33 PM
Hey eveyone!!

My name is Sam Strasser! Been working in IM for a couple years now.
Really excited to join this community and learn from all of you!!
Love the site, Mike, and thanks for all the help!

Sam

BTS
09-14-2010, 10:31 PM
G'day everyone, Brent here.
New to the forum after a business partner told me about this site.
Only been in IM for a short time so still learning the ropes. All help and patience
appreciated :) At the moment, I'm marketing in the offline niche.

Hope to work with some of you as partners soon.

Cheers!

Mike Finley
09-16-2010, 10:18 AM
Hello everyone. I am Mike Finley. I have been an IM for about 4 years now. It's been the slowest business that I have ever tried to build. It's been a very informative 4 years as I have had to read a lot and apply it. Some things worked, others did not. I look forward to reading the material here and participating in the forum.

Matthew Iannotti
09-16-2010, 06:52 PM
Hey JV Community!

I been an Internet Marketer going on 2 years now, and decided it's time to step up my game. I'm looking forward to helping you guys/gals out in anyway I can. The more successful you can become from my help, the more successful I'll become as well...

Glad I found this site !

Matthew

Amanda k
09-17-2010, 03:24 AM
Hello !
I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

michaelzenga999
09-18-2010, 09:32 AM
Hey Guys,

I have been in the IM world for about 3 years. Its a pleasure to meet you all. I have a product that makes me a great living - www.sportsbettingprofessor.com and I am interested in contributing to the community.

Thanks,

Mike

rob23
09-20-2010, 10:26 AM
Hi,

Just re-introducing myself after deleting my old account - partly by mistake and partly because I made a complete hash of things.

Anyway, here I am again. Hopefully this is the improved version. :-)

My main business (having been online three years full time) is providing behaviour management training to teachers through livce courses and online resources. I am about to launch into a new market showing other trainers, authors and info publishers how to organise and market their own live courses, seminars, workshops and boot camps.

Hope to be part of this great community.

Rob

Dan Lew
09-21-2010, 08:09 PM
I have been a marketer for 17 years and been marketing heavily online for the past 5 years.

I am very happy to have found such an awesome JV community and I wish to interact and partner with like minded people who are interested in making some serious $$$ cash, through programs of mine.

Please feel free to give me a bell oh and here is some more information about me http://www.danlew.com/about

Michael Somerville
09-21-2010, 11:44 PM
Hey Guys,

Michael Somerville Here - I've been marketing online for over 5 years ... I have a large success rate and also have had amazing life thus far. My resume includes Booking Agent for Top 40 artists and when I was 21 got a Canadian Mortgage Award for most contracts :-)

But anyways, I am always looking for partners for my products and communities.

alan young
09-23-2010, 07:26 AM
Hey All,

Alan Young has entered the building hehe,

I'm from Bournemouth, England and a i'm a marketer. I'm looking forward to working with everyone here ;)

I've got some big launches coming up for you guys with "big" commisions for you to sink your teeth into.

anyway...

i'll be in contact soon

Take care

Alan Young

Lemy Y
09-23-2010, 01:42 PM
Hi All,

It's been long time since i became a member of JVNotifyPro.com,
How could i miss this page? :D

I'd like to introduce my self. My name is Lemy Yusento, from Indonesia.

I'm a part timer Internet Marketer, and been doing my first product
for the past 5 months.

Hopefully, i can learn more from JVNotifyPro.com together with all the
members... ;D

Thanks,

Best Regards,

-Lemy

Jonathan Scott
09-24-2010, 08:16 PM
What's up everyone!

My name is Jonathan Scott. I have been working online since 2006 helping local individuals and businesses get more exposure and better search engine rankings.

I'm looking to allow more time for myself to launch my own websites and share what I know and learn from helping local companies. So needless to say my specialty is SEO.

I live in Columbus Ohio and I look forward to learning, working, and profiting with everyone here.

Have a Great Day!

Olusegun Balogun
09-24-2010, 09:39 PM
Hello everyone,

My name is Olusegun Balogun from London, United Kingdom. I derive pleasure in networking and socializing. I have passion for everything about marketing via the internet. I will be looking forward to having good working relationship with my fellow JV partners. Thanks

Warm regards,
Olusegun Balogun

esoftwisdom
09-25-2010, 11:20 PM
Hellow Guys,

I am Taiwo Omoboyeje, happy to find this forum. I have being into an internet marketing for about 8 months now and I am finding it interesting working from the comfort of my room and making cool cash. I look forward to work with as many members of this great community as God permit.

Cheers,

Taiwo.

Recky Nunez
09-26-2010, 03:12 AM
Hi Everyone,

My name is Recky Nunez. Looking forward to getting to know you all. ;)

Thanks

Mario Brown
09-26-2010, 06:00 PM
Hey,

I'm Mario Brown I've learned about IM almost 2 years ago. The first 3 month were tough but I then figured out how it works. 7 months after learning about IM I was able to quit my day job.

I'm making my money launching WSO's on the Warrior forum, by building my list and since 1 year I'm also helping small businesses with SEO and Google Places optimization.

I've known about JV Notify Pro for quite a while but I never joined because I haven't had the guts to launch one of my products to a larger audience, even though I had great testimonials and feedback. I only launched new products to my list and within the Warrior forum.

This is now over. What brought me to where I'm today, won't take me to where I want to go. So I decided to launch my newest product big time. I'm here to learn, to contribute and to network.

All the best,
Mario

Rob Tramontano
09-28-2010, 09:26 AM
Hello Rob Tramontano here, I first started out learning about affiliate marketing in late 2007. I was able to make a few bucks in the first 4 days of trying affiliate marketing with adwords but the success had fallen off and I got discouraged.. I was losing money and not knowing much about marketing. Fast forward.. well since I got sick of getting crushed with adwords I moved into work from home opportunities and home based business programs. I had mild success with that but basically I lost thousands of dollars and 2 years of my life with that. So I am back now to do affiliate marketing once and for all because those biz opps and work from home programs absolutely burned me out. Extremely excited to start again with affiliate marketing.. looking forward to learning a lot and networking with new people.

Santhosh
09-29-2010, 01:28 AM
Hi everyone,
My name is Santhosh S S.I am from India.I have been working as affiliate for quite some time now.Now I want to participate in JV's to take my earnings to new levels.I was referred to this site by Michael Rasmussen.

I plan on releasing my own product in internet marketing niche in the near future.It will a software that helps in traffic generation.It is still in early development stages.
Hoping to learn the ropes of product launches,JV-ing and networking with the gods of affiliate marketing.

nepeterson
09-30-2010, 12:00 AM
Hello everyone!

My name is Nick Peterson (I go by nepeterson on these internets out of habit... sorry!). I've been doing affiliate marketing for nearly a year now; and I'm looking to skyrocket my success! Hopefully, in doing so; I'll get to throw some business your way, too!