PDA

View Full Version : INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

kellywsmith
12-04-2009, 02:13 AM
This is Kelly Smith from Sparks Nevada and I am currently getting my Masters Degree in Internet Marketing.

I love being able to be a part of this forum and am excited about what I can do for the members and partners! Please feel free to contact me and lets get some JV partnerships going and making some serious money.

steviej815
12-04-2009, 08:59 AM
Hi I'm Steven Jackson. Great to be here! Looking forward to some profitable JV interaction. Internet Marketing Product Reviewer.

Carlo DeAgazio
12-04-2009, 10:42 AM
Hello All!

My name is Carlo DeAgazio, I,m 23, been working online for just about 10 years now, Yes, I started early on computers, I'm glad i finally found this place, I have already jumped on board and started promoting.

Phil Richards
12-04-2009, 07:14 PM
Hi Mike,

Glad to be on board and hoping to benefit from this community.

I've been marketing online for nearly a year now, mainly Clickbank but hoping now to get closer to the source.

Regards

Phil :D

thebumblingidiotmarketer
12-05-2009, 10:55 AM
Hi Everyone,

Great forum. My name is Shane Purcell AKA The Bumbling Idiot Marketer
from Central Oregon, hope to learn alot from you guys, thanks

jvtong
12-05-2009, 11:49 AM
Hi I am Tong, I am pretty new in this internet marketing whole thing. I hope everyone could share any tips available. Let us make some $$$ together and help each other

Marko Velickovic
12-05-2009, 02:31 PM
Hello guys
My name is Marko and i can tell you this forum is relly great, with a lot of information.
I just joined before couple of days.
btw. is everything based here on clickbank products or not?
Regards to all :)

dev.null
12-06-2009, 03:14 AM
Hello guys
My name is Marko and i can tell you this forum is relly great, with a lot of information.
I just joined before couple of days.
btw. is everything based here on clickbank products or not?
Regards to all :)

Hey Marko - I've never used clickbank!! There are pluses and minuses with using and not using. For me I just like creating my own product/service and marketing that.

Was just reading some advice on another great post here in the forum, let me pass it along to you because it's so true.

Find a product/service/niche/etc that YOU LOVE. One that you'll stay up all hours of the night working on. One that you'll give up weekends to do. And market that.

If you try to market stuff that doesn't really interest you, you're just a glorified sales man going to work every day. But if you are passionate about what you do - it's not work, it's fun - and you get paid to have fun every day!

Your passion will be felt by those you are trying to market to - you're happy to work with them in that area and they are happy to get your help - because you love what you do.

This is why I never could do the MLM scene. I tried several, but in the end I couldn't say "Yes, this is the best miracle-powder for energy and perfect health in the world" And since I couldn't say that, I couldn't sell it.

I hope you find your niche for success!

Welcome aboard!

Marko Velickovic
12-06-2009, 11:34 AM
Hey Dev, thank you very much for your support and kind words.
I have to find my niche and i think i will :)
All the best for you

prvkiran
12-06-2009, 01:03 PM
Hey,

My name is ravi, i am from india. I am looking forward to great joint ventures and make a good living online. I find this place a very good one to interact and exchange my views.

Best of luck to all

With warm regards,
Ravi

rjciraulo
12-06-2009, 02:12 PM
hello! i'm very excited and looking forward to learning from everyone here. looks like a lot of good, beneficial information is available and i cant' wait to get started!

tptrillion
12-06-2009, 03:51 PM
Hi Fellow marketers...

I am Tope Adeyemi. I just joined this network. i have been into internet marketing for well over 4 years now and hope to be a part of the great move here. I look forward to working with everyone here and being a great contributor.

To your success everyone.
best regards
Tope.

Parallaxinternetmarketing
12-07-2009, 02:50 PM
Hi,

I m Julius Po, residing in Dubai, UAE. Enjoy Internet Marketing for two reasons. 1.) To make Lots of Money and 2.) To Enjoy meeting like minded IM Entreprenuers around the globe.

Cheers.

Julius
http://www.learn4xi.com

Hemal Patel
12-07-2009, 09:35 PM
Hi everyone!

My name is Hemal.

I am 23 and I live in Florida.

I am an entrepreneur and I own a web design/print design company.

I just started learning about IM I think in late August - early September, and I really want to learn as much as I can and work as hard as I can so I can have the lifestyle that I want (to be able to work mobile).

I look forward to meeting each and every one of you!

felik yuliawan
12-07-2009, 10:40 PM
Hello all,

I'm Felik Yuliawan, this is a great forum. A lot of information inside ;D

Parallaxinternetmarketing
12-08-2009, 12:54 AM
Welcome Hemal & Falik

Its a great place to be...I have also joined very recent, but the potential is huge..

cheers..lets connect to make money

Julius

dominodivine
12-08-2009, 01:03 AM
Hello everyone, my name is Devon been IM for about a year now...looking forward to networking with you guys.

Globalwealth
12-08-2009, 06:47 AM
Hello

My name is KS Lim from Malaysia.

I joined the site to learn and gather information on Internet Marketing.

I look forward to make some money along the way.

KS Lim

Derrick McDowell
12-08-2009, 08:25 AM
Hello everyone!

As you can see by the posting name I'm Derrick McDowell. This is my second foray into IM, and I am hoping to see my efforts pay off this time around by building relationships and positive connections here on JVN. It is also my hope to learn as much as I can possibly want to know here while developing ideas that may be a big help to other members down the road.

Thank you,
Derrick

enrico alcantara
12-08-2009, 09:14 AM
Hi!
This is Enrico Alcantara from the Philippines. I am newbie on this stuff. and i wanted to learn more about all of this. Looking forward to making some $$ here. :)

tamilseo
12-08-2009, 11:53 AM
I am ela venil from India. I am love to do business with you all ;D
this is my first post so, greetings to all.

JamesMitchell1985
12-08-2009, 01:08 PM
Hello to everyone on this fantastic community.

This is James Mitchell and I have just begun my career as an affiliate. Looking forward to wonderful time here. ;)

Andre
12-08-2009, 10:15 PM
I agree hire a welcome wagon Mike. It'd make it easier lol ;D

Smaccabe
12-08-2009, 10:31 PM
Greetings to all, i am from the Rocky Mountains in Alberta Canada! this is my first post! ...very exciting!! i look forward to learning everything i can to become a successful marketer. I have just been laid off from my construction job on friday, so this opertunity could not have come any sooner. .... sounds like a success story waiting to be played out!!!!
snacky

Roxy Wan
12-08-2009, 10:35 PM
Hey everyone, My name is Roxy. I am very happy to join this community. really looking forward to learning new things.

hdh3358
12-09-2009, 10:30 AM
Hi Mike , and everyone on here !!!

I would like to take a moment to introduce my self :
I am a totally new to online marketing and every little help would be very greatfull

Thanks All.

Daryl.H.

carlo1
12-09-2009, 11:28 AM
Hello All,

I am Carlo an english guy living in The Netherlands close to yhe border with germany, am looking forward to meeting u guys.

Mike Merz
12-09-2009, 12:03 PM
Bob, Mike, Thad, Ricardo, David, Vanessa, Fran, Courtney, Jason, Brad, Kelly, John, Rick, Michael, Leahna, Lee, Denise, Sam, Rickey, Ranjith, Jose, Phil, Jon, Obie, Gillian, John, Paul, Brittany, Leon, Carlos, Zayne, Dustin, Marvin, Kelly, Steven, Carlo, Phil, Shane, Tong, Marko, Dev, Ravi, Richard, Tope, Julius, Hemal, Felik, Devon, KS, Derrick, Enrico, Ela, James, Andre, Maccabe?, Roxy, Daryl, and Carlo ... welcome to JV Notify Pro!

Cheers,

Mike

Vivroc
12-09-2009, 12:11 PM
Hello Everyone,

My name is Rob, I'm English and a comparative newbie to internet marketing. I'm looking forward to learning from and working with all you guys and girls.

Best wishes

Rob Clark

Kathy Langley
12-09-2009, 12:26 PM
Hey there! My name is Kathy Langley, all the way from South Africa ;D
I'm really looking forward to learning as much as I can about Internet Marketing! It is a little... A LOT ....confusing to me at the moment, but I feel like I'm slowly getting some knowledge stuffed in my head :o So I'll probably have quite a few questions at some point in the near future. Take care till then :)

Eileen Parczen
12-09-2009, 02:53 PM
Hi Mike and fellow members.
my name is Eileen, and I'm a newbie.. I'm from Alberta, Canada.
I'm not just a newbie to marketing online but also to community forums. Just a little shy :-[

Mike, I have read some of the comments that have been posted and I would like to say that the site isn't confusing, there is just alot to take in for a newbie, but I just read the information you gave, clicked on some links, read more, it's a no brainer.
I guess that's about it for now untill I need some advice, which I'm sure won't be to long.
Bye for now
Eileen

Robert Kimsey
12-09-2009, 04:08 PM
Hey Mike and fellow Marketers.

Looking forward to meeting and working with other marketers in this forum. We hope to learn from those experienced marketers as well as we hope to bring new ideas and concepts to others in our industry.

We are here to help as well as learn.

Bob Kimsey
The Vhiper network

Mark Baybayan
12-09-2009, 04:28 PM
Hi Everyone,

My name is Mark. I'm just learning about internet marketing and was pointed in this direction as a good place to learn and build good relationships in this field. I look forward to learning from those with experience and hope that I will be able to contribute also.

Best Regards
Mark

Wendy Cummins
12-09-2009, 06:22 PM
Hello,
Wendy Cummins here, hailing from the beautiful snowy Sierra Nevada foothills.
After many years of being steeped in the alternative healing field working as: a counselor, bodyworker, director of an international school studying consciousness and altered states, and being an administrator of a Waldorf school, I have taken the great leap into the jungle of Internet Marketing. Creating new neuro-pathways has been exciting and challenging. As I come up for air, I am grateful for forums like this and look forward to learning and sharing as we all strive for and accomplish success in our ventures!
Wow! I had no idea what I was getting into! Buckle-up!
"If you aren't living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!" :)

Greg Vinson
12-09-2009, 06:44 PM
Hello all,

My name's Greg, and I'm typing this from Seattle, Washington, on a beautiful chilly day. This looks like a cool community, and I look forward to joining some of you in promoting your launches, as well as getting future help promoting mine.

Norf Fiorentino
12-09-2009, 09:31 PM
Hi Everyone - It's good to join all of you. My name is Norf Fiorentino from Montreal Canada. and as a new member I hope we can learn and earn together. I'm excited to be here. I've been learning about IM off and on for about 2 years part time as time permits. I'm very busy with my offline marketing biz which I've been building for about 8 years.

I have built a few webpages and a small list mainly through giveaway sites and some small scale co-reg. I'm on a lot of email lists and have purchased a lot of IM products - mainly to learn how other top marketers do their marketing online. Well, I guess that's a good enough intro for now. Until later... Norf

Mark Kelly
12-09-2009, 09:36 PM
Hi, Mark Kelly here from Port Richey, FL. It's a pleasure to be here to both learn and contribute!

Sharon Smith
12-10-2009, 07:20 AM
Hi Everyone

I'm Sharon Smith from Sydney, Australia. Have been involved in computing and accounting for many years (make that about 30 years). I was one of those programmers from the early 80's who saved space in Cobol and only had 2 digit year dates. Remember the Millenium bug that never happened.

Very new to IM and Product launches but am hopeful of a great outcome. Best wishes to all of you.

feiyie
12-10-2009, 08:06 AM
Hi everyone! ;D

My name is Fei and I'm 20 years young... lol

I always find this site useful but I think I've never really posted something in here.. But I do enjoy reading stuffs here and joining JV's. 8)

Anyhoo, that's all I can say for now. You'll prolly see me here posting more often. lol.

Steve Davies
12-10-2009, 08:20 AM
Hey Everyone!

Steve Davies here from Houston, Texas.

Some of you know me from Michel Fortin's old Copywriter's Board as one of the moderators.
About two years ago I decided to get away from selling myself as a copywriter and started up
an offline business in commercial fire alarms.

I did so because I realized I could make huge money faster than if I were selling services as a copywriter
(10-60K per sale rather than 4-8K).

I am now in the process of selling my brick and mortar biz and getting back into the Internet business world.

Since I already know how to write my own copy, I will do just fine creating my own products, setting up JV's and pushing others products as an affiliate.

In the coming days I will post a request for JV partners, but the product I'm working on will be very limited to a small group of people (the niche is under-tapped at the moment).

Please feel free to contact me and let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Obadiah Roszman
12-10-2009, 02:44 PM
Any newbies to IM should check this out..

http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/topic,2880.0.html

Hope this helps some of you!

ShannanHearne
12-10-2009, 03:46 PM
:D

Greetings, JV Notify Pro members.

My name is Shannan Hearne. I am the marketing/JV/affiliate manager for real estate investor/trainer/coach Larry Goins.

I also run an internet marketing company out of my home office, and I rep for several direct selling companies in my spare time. ha ha

I am a single parent with three lovely daughters who inspire me daily to make more money online. And I fully believe that I am more successful by helping you to be more successful.

Shannan Hearne
The Goins Group
http://www.LarryGoins.com

Success Promotions
http://www.SuccessPromotions.com

Victoria Gates
12-10-2009, 05:57 PM
Happy Holidays and a Warm Hello!

I am not new to internet marketing, however I am a silent marketer.
They say the wise listen and then take action...

I also work with several small clients developing websites, marketing plans,
working seo, writing articles and other content.

I hope to get to know many of you, and develop a good relationship that we can all profit from in the future. Thank you!

Earl Day
12-10-2009, 10:55 PM
HI Everyone!

I've been around in the Internet Marketing community for a few years now. Just found this site, Glad I did.

Can't wait to dig in.

Earl

lindamia
12-13-2009, 07:21 PM
Hi Everyone out there,

I just want to take the time to introduce myself. I am a new member, as well as being pretty new to all of this. I am from Quebec, Canada and have just recently joined TriFilliate Payday. Both Mike and JV Notify were so highly recommended and well spoken of, that I thought I would check it out. I have too many questions to ask right now and don't even know where to begin, so I've decided to read through a lot of the information on this site first and am pretty sure that many of my questions will already be answered.
I thank you so much for this incredible forum with it's wealth of information, support and opportrunity.
Looking forward to many shared possibilities.

Linda Stall

Chris Jenkins
12-13-2009, 10:38 PM
Hi Mike,

Just wanted to say I am glad to have found this place and look forward to contributing to the community. Have heard a lot about this forum and figured

I would come check it out.

Thanks,

Chris

James Paul
12-14-2009, 01:47 AM
Hi, This forum was was recommended to me and they spoke highly of this site and Mike. I am glad to be here.

Thanks ,

James

tryhg25367
12-14-2009, 02:58 AM
I am excited to start.

valerie campbell
12-14-2009, 09:35 AM
Hi Everyone,

It's nice to make your acquaintance. I must admit I'm new to forums so am trying my best to get used to it. Can anyone give me advice on how to get to grips, with at least the basics?

Thank you and talk to you soon! ;)

Mark Eldridge
12-14-2009, 06:43 PM
Hello , just wanted to introduce myself to the community- my name is Mark Eldridge. I hope to learn allot here ! Any help for a newbie would be greatly appreciated

tryhg25367
12-14-2009, 07:08 PM
Its a pleasure to be here and I hope I benefit from this. To be honest I am in bit of a hurry to get started with this. Its just how I like to work and I know I should ask this question in the general forum, which I have but Its taking so long to get an answer for it I figure I'll ask it here. I am planning to promote a product that is set to launch 4 weeks away from now and I want to promote it. However I do not have a website that is required of me to become an affiliate to promote that product. My question is what type of website do I have to have to show them that I have what it takes? If possible can you show me some examples of websites that will be accepted for me to start my work?

edharas
12-16-2009, 08:46 AM
Hello from Saint Lucia in the Caribbean!

I am very happy to be a part of this grouping of Internet Entrepreneurs. It has been a long time I have been seeking to find a unique selling proposition and I must admit I have identified a sure winner and will launch my first in the series of ebooks within the first quarter. I will appreciate any assistance I can receive from the pros.

You have a friend in beautiful St. Lucia

Ed Harris

Thomas Mueller
12-16-2009, 10:51 AM
Hi, My name is Thomas Mueller.

I've been getting a grip on how internet marketing works, this in terms of setting up websites structured to make people happy and responsive. Internet marketing seems like Haight-Ashbury turned electric, with a sense of shared resources and a genuine spirit of people helping each other. The down side is the extent to which people are disorganized, lie, cheat, gouge and steal. They are like the drug addicts that moved into Haight-Ashbury and ruined everything when they found out hippies girls liked sex. All right. I see progress in the sort of advice people like Frank Kern give, though his emphasis on how rich he is, flying first class and so on grind a sour note into his message. Let's do the best we can. It is in our power to help each other out. The problem is: can we all be prosperous without destroying life on this planet? Riding first class is probably not the answer!

RICHARDV
12-16-2009, 11:39 PM
Hi my name is Rich im new here and wanted to introduce myself and im looking forward to working with you all.

mrxxg
12-17-2009, 02:37 AM
hello guys, glad to be here and nice to meet everyone :) ;)

Matt Wolfe
12-17-2009, 04:13 AM
Hey All,
My name is Matt Wolfe. I've been in internet marketing for over 3 years now but I've mainly played with blogs and cpa/ppc. I just created my first product in August of this year and started building a list with it. As of posting this, my mailing list has just passed 4,000 subscribers.

I've started taking part in various launches because I have a very responsive list (of which about 25% are buyers). I started noticing that I could actually rank in JV contests here and there. I began to make more money online than I did in my day job and finally quit to pursue marketing full time.

That leads me to here. I believe Jit Uppal pointed me to this site to find some cool launches to take part in. I'm still getting acquainted with the whole site but I'm hoping to make some great contacts and JV with many people in the future.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know people around here better.

Feel free to contact me with JV opps.

Matt

Geraldd44
12-17-2009, 01:01 PM
Hi, I am Gerald Davis from Arizona and I am try to learn good methods of making money on the internet. Thank You

Ethan Koh
12-18-2009, 03:40 AM
Hello Everyone!
I am from Singapore where there is so much sun, and sand. I have been online for a long time now but not much results. I most desire superb results and I look forward to working with you guys! Have a great December!

Jace Burt
12-18-2009, 05:57 AM
Hi everyone,

I am Jace Burt and I have been looking at online or internet marketing for some time and I am very interested in it.

I haven't made much money as I have been learning as much as I can. I have the learners attitude and look forwarding to working and meeting with you all.

Cheers

Jace Burt

Donna Carroll
12-18-2009, 04:30 PM
Hello Everyone!
I'm a newbie but have been searching for some time for the right program. I think I finally found something that makes sense and is easy to use. I would appreciate any help or suggestions. When I find some helpful tidbits I will gladly pass them along.
May 2010 be the best year ever for all of us!
Donna C.

Mikael Long
12-18-2009, 08:06 PM
Salute Fox !

Iam 23 years old , born in sweden and still lives here , i have a wonderful wife and two kids , my son Milian 2 years and my little babygirl Mira 3 months old .

I`m internet marketer with the desire vision and YES attitude getting ready for big relationship in upcoming partnerships . Mike i haft say you did a wonderful job creating this site i looking forward to connect with you all !

See you on the inside!

Jen Brannstrom
12-18-2009, 08:08 PM
Hi Mike and everyone,

This is exactly what I have been looking for!!
The mood is much more friendly than Warrior board...well it is called "warrior board" for one thing.
Until now have mainly been doing PPC & SEO. I don't have specific JV needs right now, but may probably in the near future.

Thanks for letting me in the community Mike!

Mike Merz
12-19-2009, 12:56 PM
Welcome Robert, Kathy, Eileen, Robert, Mark, Wendy, Greg, Norf, Mark, Sharon, Feiyie, Steve, Shannan, Victoria, Earl, James, Linda, Chris, James, Justin, Valerie, Mark, Ed, Thomas, Rich, Elmer, Matt, Gerald, Ethan, Jace, Donna, Mikael, and Jen to JV Notify Pro.

I'm looking at potentially getting a foot of snow here in Central NJ, USA ... though I've only seen a slight flurry up to this point ... I'm in no hurry to see more, thank you. ;)

Cheers,

Mike

Mike Johnson
12-19-2009, 08:03 PM
Hey Everyone,

My name is Mike Johnson and while I have done quite a few Joint Ventures of my own products and provided support in others, this is my first time working here at what appears to be the best JV site on the web.

I look forward to working with you all.

Mike

lanta99
12-20-2009, 12:01 AM
Hey Guys!

I'm George from Virginia, USA. (we're about 3 feet deep in snow which is why I'm stuck here on this forum :))

I've been hanging around a bit at WF and DP so I actually know quite a few of the people here!

Anyways, hope I can make this place a better place to be!
~George

Thoriso
12-20-2009, 02:38 AM
Hello there Mike and everybody.

My name is Thoriso Mashego, just joined recently and looking forward to forming relations with many people here. I will be reading more and posting less, there is so much content here it will take me some time to assimilate and integrate myself in.

John Gordon
12-20-2009, 03:01 PM
Hello, My name is John gordon, totally new to JV marketing, I live in south london(West Croydon, UK) recently discharged from hospital, I had a stroke! so will need a lot of hand holding to get this thing going! I plan to be financially independent asap with help from kind souls,

madcashmachine
12-20-2009, 06:36 PM
Hey everyone, my name is Chris Silver, and here is my story (a brief summary atleast).
I have been an internet marketer for about three years now, and I'm still learning more every day.
In fact, I believe no matter how much you know, there is always so much more to learn.
Also, I believe a good teacher must be teachable and everyone has something we can all learn from.

I came from quite a humble beginning. I first discovered internet marketing while working in a factory as a
labourer. I despised my job, and every single day was like torture to me. I worked 12 hours per day, and I was mentally and physically drained. I knew there were individuals making a great living online from the comfort of their own homes. I began to study these individuals for quite some time, and it wasn't long before I was achieving similar results.

My friends and family began to seek advice on how I was able to supplement my income. I began to show them how I was doing this, and this was how I paved the way for Mad Cash Machine, which I eventually created a whole course about. You see, I discovered that simple daily actions repeated over and over achieved similar, predictable results over time, and now I want to show the world my sytem.

I just wanted to encourage everyone that dreams do come true...

Blu Thunder
12-21-2009, 06:45 PM
Signed up earlier. Trying to get things going for 2010 and looking for advise and assistance. Am a Old newbie with plenty of trys but not giving up hope. Will make a splash in 2010. Merry Christmas and a successful New Year to all.

Charles

Rhonda Giarraffa
12-21-2009, 10:44 PM
Hello everyone,

My name is Rhonda Giarraffa. I am an long time marketer and have been in the IM game for close to two years. My company is Learning Link Direct with a few sister companies under the umbrella, one being Affiliate Learning Links. I am originally from Orange County, Ca. and now live in Atlanta, Ga.

I look forward to growing with those of you that love to work as hard on this as I do.

This is my life day in and day out. I love learning every single day and love sharing what I learn with others just as much.

Hope to chat and share killer launches and strategies in the near future.

Thanks Mike for making this a terrific place to hook up with like minded partners.

Rhonda

Bob Crawford
12-23-2009, 11:08 AM
Hello everyone!

I'm Bob Crawford, and I'm primarily in the self-development niche, but also diving into affiliate marketing as well. I'm a success coach, speaker, and host a weekly show on Blogtalk Radio. I got into the marketing side of things trying to promote myself and have since spread out a little bit.

I'd love to connect with anyone in the self improvement, law of attraction, holistic, new age niches.

Peace,
Bob

A Afaneh
12-24-2009, 10:42 AM
Hello everyone. My name is Ahmad Afaneh from the UK. I am looking forward to be working with all of you. Thank you for having me

Alvin Curren
12-24-2009, 12:53 PM
Hello fellow marketers! I have just now joined because of Jani G.'s TriffilliatePayday course. He is teaching us how to become successful JV launch affiliates. He had a lot of praise for this site and I'm glad he has shared all this good info.

I'm still on a very steep learning curve but i have a lot of faith this is the right track for me. ::)

substantial-success
12-25-2009, 11:22 AM
Hey Everyone my Name is Muhammad and it is great to be at this forum.

newness3025
12-25-2009, 01:35 PM
Hi Folks,

My name is Stacey and I'm introducing myself officially. I would appreciate any advice on the best way to get started on JV Notify Pro. I am looking forward to making many good relationships here. I've been in the internet marketing arena now for 2 years and I'm looking to expand my knowledge. Thanks in advance.

Jose Maynez
12-26-2009, 12:29 AM
Hey was Up. I'm Jose and I'm new to all this. To all this!! But I have been told that I can't do this,So! I'm on a mission...lol
I hope you all had a great Xmas. and hope you all have a wonderful new Years.. ::) :-* :'( :'( 8) :o :( >:( ;D :D ;) :)

Mike Merz
12-26-2009, 01:04 PM
Mike, George, Thoriso, John, Chris, Charles, Rhonda, Bob, Ahmad, Alvin, Muhammad, Stacey, and Jose ... welcome to JV Notify Pro, and Happy Holidays to All.

Stacey the best place to start is right here ... READ FIRST - Understanding How JV Notify Pro Works (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/topic,1359.0.html).

Cheers,

Mike

leankeenan
12-26-2009, 08:58 PM
Hello All-
Keith Keenan here from the Big Thompson Canyon in Colorado.
I have several projects planned for the new year and am looking
forward to having the imput of this great community.

Let's have the Best Year Ever in 2010!

Debi Davis
12-27-2009, 10:20 AM
Hello everyone,
My name is Debi Davis and I'm happy to be a member of this community. Let's move mountains!

ianternet
12-27-2009, 03:51 PM
finally got into this forum... looking to meet new people here - also anyone in New Jersey? hit me up

ed wilson
12-28-2009, 03:14 AM
Hello, my name is Ed Wilson and I am from San Antonio Tx. I have dabbles with online marketing for years, but after reading J Diebold's "Google Slapper 2.0", I have decided to become very proactive and aggressive about it. Here's hoping that 2010 will be a lucrative and peaceful year for all of us.

quanrich88
12-28-2009, 04:36 AM
Hello everyone,
My name is quan rich and this is my first post .. nice to know you all ..
thank you ..

JoshuaG
12-28-2009, 04:43 PM
Hey Folks,
Joshua G. here.
I'm new to internet marketing and am just about to do my first product launch.
I joined JVnotify to learn more about product launches and find other people to JV with.
I can't wait to work with and learn from all of you!

Cheers,
Joshua G.

Tony Marriott
12-29-2009, 06:35 AM
Hi,
I'm Tony Marriott, formerly of the UK but now living in Greece. I've been here just over a year now and support myself entirely from internet marketing.

My background is computing and have been in working as an engineer, software support and more recently as an IT Services manager for Hewlett Packard in a career spanning 40 years (I started young honest!).

I have been operating mainly as an affiliate marketer but now have created a couple of my own products that have had some success and now looking to raise my game.

Paul Morris
12-29-2009, 12:19 PM
You know when you say to yourself ... "Where do I go from here!" ... and then suddenly someone drops a PDF file with the "how to's" .. and a link to JVnotifypro.com ....

I guess soeone must have heard me ... I think I landed in the right place. Good to meet you Mike.

Heres hoping my thoughts are to your members advantage .. and I pick up a few ideas along the way for myself.

Ive been programming for 32 years covering many different aspects of the internet and ready to apply myself to marketing and associated applications.

Heres a BIG hello from the sunny Gold Coast of Australia ..
regards to all ..

Paul Morris

Andrew Reeve
12-29-2009, 01:24 PM
Hi All

Andrew Reeve from London here. I have been doing IM for about 8months and have made some affiliate sales and started building my lists.

Hope to make lots of friends and contacts in this forum to get my sites up and running with decent traffic.

Currently I am doing niche marketing to Clickbank products and using article marketing to get traffic and build lists.

Chat soon
Andrew

Mark Tinger
12-29-2009, 08:15 PM
Hello everybody -

Whilst being normally involved in more 'industry' projects, I came back to the IM market after (almost) 10 years!! with 2 good products which will be in the headlines in 2010.

I am very pleased to see that Mike has created a very good environment, congrats all around! I am looking forward to exchange ideas again - brings me back to Mark Joyner (1997, I think) - my first apartment was mainly paid by listening to him... Brings tears to my eyes now, ha, ha :)

However, if you read this, I have still been in the background, sometimes to advise only... but I am really looking forward to my next project.

Please be part of it!

david katoroli
12-30-2009, 05:00 AM
Hello Mike and hello everyone,

My name is David i have been online for quite some time now,
i have made a few sales online and hopping to increase that
in the near future and I'm so happy to be joining this
wonderful community of online marketers.

I heard many great things from this forum and i hope to make a lot
of friends and contacts to take my business to the next level.

I'm looking forward to be working with all you guys.

kakindo
12-30-2009, 06:04 AM
Hi everybody!

My name is Charles, I am new to Internet Marketing and I look forward to learning a lot from the contacts in this forum.

Thanks

Walt Harvey
12-30-2009, 01:57 PM
Hi, Mike and the members of this community ---

[Not sure if anyone reads these still but ....]

My name is Walt Harvey. Been tooling around the internet marketing/online business realm with mild [very mild :) ] success in affiliate marketing and ppc.

Looking forward to getting to know and learning from folks here as well as hopefully being a contributing asset to the dialogue.

Wishing all a happy and prosperous new year.

To everyone's mutual success in 2010.

shawn hybarger
12-30-2009, 10:17 PM
just want to say hello and that i am a hungry - motivated - excited-affiliate - newbie

chaim18
12-30-2009, 10:40 PM
Hi,
My name is Brocha Weiss. I'm fairly new to Internet Marketing.About 7months now. I recently did my first Adswap to help build my list in the IM niche and it was very successful! I can't wait to do another, It was fun.
I've only just begun and can't wait to get things rolling with JV launches and giveaway events.
It is very hard to learn everything from scratch, especially at my age,49. But I love it and I know I'm going to succeed with all the great people I met so far, how can I not? :)

To the success of everyone giving it their best,
Brocha Weiss

M Duke
12-31-2009, 12:10 AM
Hello Everyone -

Been traveling full-time too long so am starting a new path on the Internet--IM Newbie of 2 months hoping to learn from the best at how to do JV events. Any pointers and helpful hints are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Mel

Sunga
12-31-2009, 10:13 AM
I am Sunganani from Malawi, that little country reputed to be the Warm Heart of Africa. Probably the first serious internet marketer from those parts!

I like it here already

kribbs
01-02-2010, 11:20 AM
A warm hello to each and all, and a great 2010 while I am at it.

My name is Tillman Kribbs, I am an Englishman living in Morocco (re Hedge Fund over regulation), I have been in thrird party financial marketing for the past 10 years, and have been turning more and more to the internet, as due to regulation it is becoming increasingly difficult to properly market financials. Am working closely with a few big shot money managers to look at IM in depth, with some products lined up for the future.

Mike Merz
01-02-2010, 11:59 AM
Keith, Debi, Ian, Ed, Quan, Josh, Tony, Paul, Andrew, Mark, David, Charles, Walt, Shawn, Brocha, Mel, Sunganani, and Tillman ... welcome to JV Notify Pro.

Although we've got enough going on here to have kept us growing every day since 2005, we're really psyched to bring you the all new JVNewsWatch (originally a JV between Mike 'IMNewsWatch' Mograbi and yours truly) - JV Notify Pro 2.0 combo that will take things WAY up to a whole new level.

Stay Tuned!

Mike

ClickPay
01-02-2010, 02:17 PM
Hello Mike and everyone. My name is Dan Miller from Click Marketing, Inc. and I came across JVNP a few weeks ago. I am a full time programmer/online marketer and look forward to the powerful relationships that will be created within this community.

Best regards,

Dan

ZikideNaim
01-02-2010, 04:38 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm Ziki de Naim, I live between New york, Paris and Tel Aviv, I'm a blues musician, and as an internet marketer I'm excited to be part of this community forum and to get to know the members. Although I'm doing online businesses for some time now, I'm quite new to the Imer's JV scene so I hope to learn from the members and I'll try my best to contribute as well. I've heard a lot about Mike Merz (Hi Mike :)), and decided to join his community forum with hope that during 2010 I will be able to start some good JV's relationship.

I wish all the members a Prosperous & Happy New Year

Sincerely,
Ziki de Naim

Chris Ellis
01-02-2010, 09:48 PM
Hello everyone ;)

I'm Chris Ellis from Ohio in the USA. thank you for this great opportunity to work with you and to help us make a lot of money this new year!

MarkLanglois
01-02-2010, 11:20 PM
Hi Every One,

My name is Mark, and I am hailing from London in the UK, I have just started out really in the last couple of months in the IM world, but am finally making some headway. I have been looking over the forum the last few hours and am really excited by what I see here.

Looking forward to working with you all.

Here's to our success :)

kstover
01-03-2010, 01:03 AM
Hi to All!

I am so excited to finally jump on board (no pun intended) here. Lots of fantastic information. I look forward sharing & learning (never can learn to much)

Mike your Awesome buddy! Talk about helpful and responsive. Thanks so much!

Kathy Stover ;)

Syed Mujtahedi
01-03-2010, 06:00 AM
Hey Mike & Everybody,

This is Naimath Here.
Working as an Internet Marketer for over an year now from India, and it has now become my passion. I am really really excited to be a part of this wonderful platform. I look forward to learn a lot from JVnotifypro. :)

Cheers Always!
Naimath

Christina Fisher
01-03-2010, 10:16 AM
Hello Everyone,
Another newbie from the UK. I live in the North East, not far from the coast. Now retired, I have been "too busy working (for an employer) to make real money" and want to put that right. I have always wanted to own and run my own business; a goal I don't intend to give up on. I'm currently "an apprentice" to Richard A Clarke of Proscript.

It is fascinating to see so many people from different parts of the world on this forum. One long held ambition I did manage to realise in 2004 is to own a holiday home abroad. I now have a house in the North of Bulgaria (again, not far from the coast). unless I've missed a post or two - I didn't spot anyone from BG on here. I guess there is time, though!

Like all the posters before me - I am looking forward to learning and contributing more, as soon as possible. Best Wishes to everyone for a successful 2010.

brandondrury
01-03-2010, 10:11 PM
Hello,

My name is Brandon Drury. I've been slowly building up my RecordingReview.com community (specializes in music recording at home) over the past few years.

In October, I finally launched my first product, Killer Home Recording. It was a gigantic, 12 ebooks and 3GB of audio package designed to smash the learning curve of recording music at home. In 4.5 days I pulled in $40k with 1,030 orders using no affiliates. It was just my site's “secret offer” kind of thing.

The feedback from the system has been absolutely outstanding. People are loving it. I have testimonial after testimonial and some of them are too good to be true. It's quite exciting knowing a product that took so long to create was so successful.

So now I'm gearing up for the ultra mega release of Killer Home Recording in the next month. I've just up the price a bit and I'm going for $100,000 in one week using both my list, JV partners, and tons of smaller affiliates. I'm new to the world of affiliates and JV partners, although I've been reading about the topic for nearly a decade.

I figure since I've already proven that my product is marketable, I have a number of methods to suck in new potential clients into my community, and people absolutely love the product that I'm going to kill with the right JV partners.....

So that's why I'm here.

Hello everyone!

Brandon Drury

Antony Le
01-04-2010, 04:46 PM
Hey guys, Antony here... Currently in the UK.... Look forward to networking and helping out in the community...

Regards

Brenda
01-05-2010, 09:24 AM
Hi, my name is Brenda Milne and although I joined the forum the beginning of December I neglected to introduce myself - so let me do that now.
javascript:replaceText('%20:)',%20document.forms.p ostmodify.message);
I am really looking forward to getting to know more about JV and understanding how everything works. The first step is always the hardest so it should be smooth sailing anytime now - right.

All the best for a great and prosperous 2010!

Brenda

John_Farina
01-05-2010, 04:07 PM
Hi, I'm John Farina from the Atlanta, Ga. area in the US. Hope I can help out around here.

wgary
01-05-2010, 05:10 PM
Hello everyone! I'm glad to be here and look forward to successful Joint Venture deals
!!

-Will

Emmanuel inyang
01-05-2010, 06:08 PM
Hello Everyone,

Hope you're all doing great.

Registered about two years ago- still don't know why it took me so long to make a post but I am happy to be here and finally kick start my membership.I wish Everyone the best of Luck in 2010.

-Emmanuel.

Becky jenkins
01-07-2010, 10:33 AM
Hi, my name is Becky, I have been IM for a year now, I am really looking forward to making a contribution to the forum. :)

bwj292
01-08-2010, 09:33 AM
Hi everyone,

My name is Ben, happy to be here and looking forward to being part of the community.

Best
Ben :)

glenngillen
01-08-2010, 10:54 AM
Hey all!

I'm Glenn from Australia (living in London), I've only just signed up here but I've been working in IM for a couple of years now. I've been building tools for other far more established players, but will be starting to do my own stuff soon.

Look forward to seeing you all in the forums,

Glenn

tom peter
01-10-2010, 12:12 PM
hello ,guys ,i am from usa ,i am a student ,i am a newbie ,i like clickbank, glad to meet you here

Lyndon V Irvine
01-10-2010, 07:09 PM
Hi Everyone,

My name is Lyndon. I'm from Toronto Canada. I'm happy to be here and a part of this forum. I am looking forward to meeting a lot of fellow minded individuals. I wish i knew about this forum a long time ago but only just recently found out about it. Like my mother says, "Better late than never." Thanks to my friend Jani G for pointing me towards it. Looking forward to learning and earning. :-)

harilaos
01-11-2010, 12:26 PM
Hi fellow marketers I am new to this forum and relatively new to internet marketing. In fact I made my first clickbank affiliate commission a few days ago. woopyyyy!!

Mitch
01-11-2010, 06:43 PM
:D G'Day to everyone, Aussie girl here.
Just landed after deciding this IM is a great way to meet ppl globally, work towards financial freedom and get to know the ropes. Good luck with your ventures, see you around the tracks and on here. Have Fun and Thanks in advance for any advice or help.
Am keen to get right into it.
Cheers.

Steve Guilford
01-12-2010, 01:11 PM
Hi all! It says newbie in the signup, but I've been at this a while. I started selling drivers over ftp in early 90s before we had browsers. Opened some of the first Yahoo stores a few years later, and have had numerous successful online ventures. Decided to get involved in IM a little over a year ago and am now focusing on niche markets and affiliate sales/launches.

Having been a Hypnotist for 45 years, I intend to create some products of my own later this year as I gain experience in the launch hype disciplines. It should prove quite interesting!

chris busa
01-12-2010, 05:15 PM
Hey Mike and Everyone,

My name is chris busa and I have heard great things about this forum and I am excited to get to know everyone here.

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and helping all to have a great year 2010

-Chris

mikecowles
01-13-2010, 03:09 AM
Hey,

I'm Mike Cowles. I've been doing IM since 2000 and recently found JVNP. I'm looking forward to meeting some new friends and making some great connections for business.

Talk to you soon,

~Mike Cowles. <><

Olu Ogidi
01-13-2010, 07:36 PM
Hi Everyone,

My name is Olu and I am based in London UK. I am looking to make a living online and hope to gain tips and get some sound advice on this forum as well as help others when I can.

Michael Blair
01-14-2010, 06:53 AM
What up fellas. My name is Michael Blair I'm from Stockton, Ca. I look forward to soaking up alot of info from the forum and I hope I can make some meaningful contributions for other members as well.

- Mike

Christos Stamos
01-14-2010, 04:52 PM
Hi everyone. My Name is Christos Stamos . I live in Athens , in Greece. It is the first time I write here and I feel great. Have a wonderful year with lots of success.

Karridine
01-16-2010, 06:01 AM
New Here, Seasoned Online... Greetings from the jasmine-scented suburbs of Bangkok... where I live with my Lao-Thai wife of 19 years and our two bilingual, teen sons... javascript:replaceText('%20;D',%20document.forms.p ostmodify.message);

Mike Merz
01-16-2010, 12:03 PM
Dan, Ziki, Chris, Mark, Kathy, Syed, Christina, Brandon, Antony, Brenda, John, William, Emmanuel, Rebecca, Ben, Glenn, Tom, Lyndon, Harris, Mitch, Steve, Chris, Mike, Olu, Michael, Christos and Kerry ... welcome to JV Notify Pro.

Hopefully you're not like me ... working on weekends. ;)

Enjoy the rest of it .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike

Jason Marsh
01-16-2010, 06:23 PM
Hi,
My name is Jason Marsh from the uk, just starting out in this online marketi

matenga terekia-taihuka
01-17-2010, 02:49 AM
Greetings & Salutations....

Mike Merz and "all they" who labor, & reside within this Community.

Thank you Mike, for having the "Insight & Fore-sight" to Create this Program.

I am grateful for this opportunity, and am 'humbled & previlidged'

I look 4ward to the coming days with excitement & gratitude.

Matenga Terekia-Taihuka
Invercargill
New Zealand

Khary Reynolds
01-19-2010, 07:28 PM
Hi everyone,

My name is Khary and I am very excited to be apart of this group. I look forward to learning from and contributing to the community as much as possible.

kkiosis
01-20-2010, 02:00 AM
My name is Keenan and I am new to the whole setup here. I am hoping to get some money for when I finish school. This looks like it could be quite a bit of fun...

Before I dive in I have some questions about Squidoo and Clickbank and other sites. Who/Where is the best person/place to ask?

- Keenan K

karlhadwen
01-21-2010, 02:01 PM
Hey Everybody,

My Names Karl and I'm 17 Years Old (Going 18 in a few weeks) - I've been doing PPC/Affiliate stuff since I was around 14/15 and a few month's ago I decided I wanted to create my own product, so here I am.

I'm also from the UK.

- Karl.

Darren Warmuth
01-21-2010, 06:41 PM
Hi Everyone,

New to the board, but not new to Internet Marketing or JV's. We are the founders of the Unique Article Wizard article marketing and distribution system. Have done a lot of great JV's with a some great people. Here looking to find more great folks to work with over the next year.

You can check out our site here. http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com

Look forward to talking with you.

Cheers,
Darren

DaveWilliams
01-21-2010, 11:10 PM
Hello My Name is Dave,

I'm looking to work with JV's for product launches.

DaveWilliams
01-21-2010, 11:12 PM
Hello My Name Is Dave Williams and I'm looking for JV's to work with.
Does anyone want to work with the new kid on the block?

Vinod Sundaram
01-23-2010, 07:33 AM
Hey,my name is Vinod..I am new to this and looking forward to some profitable and exciting time in here... ::)

John Coates
01-23-2010, 03:29 PM
Hi to all

John here from Barcelona, Spain.

Look forward to learning from everyone here and to some exciting times ahead.

Warmest regards

John

NYC
01-23-2010, 07:14 PM
Hi,
I am Eric, Have been in internet marketing for over 2 years. I am almost launching a new project and will be posting it here soon to attract more affiliates. I will have a pay per sale with a good commission! Hope to find many good affiliates!!

Eric P.

Alex Caan
01-24-2010, 05:12 PM
Hi All,

My name is Alex Caan, aged 38 and living in London, U.K.

I am excited to join this great community and learn and implement many ideas.

I do not yet have a big list but I do have number of good quality IM products. In good time after having learned the dynamics of this community, I will be sharing my products.

Cheers to everyone from me!

regards

Alex

Robbie Smith
01-24-2010, 10:03 PM
Hi everyone,

I,d just like to introduce myself - my name is Rob Smith, and I live in the UK. I've built several sites commercially and after handing over and being signed of by my clients they paid a lot of cash for seo, with no return! I think one of the sites is listed at 7,000,000+ by alexa.
Hence my move into marketing.

I have just signed up for a private jv with a heat pump/swimming pool heating/photvoltaic systems supplier in the UK, so hopefully this will become successful. I look forward to becoming part of your community so HI EVERYONE!

Mike Merz
01-25-2010, 02:11 PM
Jason, Matenga, Khary, Keenan, Karl, Darren, Dave, Vinod, John, Eric, Alex, and Robbie ... welcome to JVNotifyPro.

I've been hearing ... 'you've been promising an upgrade to JVNP for a long time, Mike ...' ;)

We're going to pull out all the stops all February long in regards to getting JVNewsWatch/JVNotifyPro 2.0 in Beta for existing partners to experience by March, as the lead programmer ... my son Mike Jr., is currently working with Chris Fox and Jerome Chapman on their next project ... among others, and wants to tie them up before putting the finishing touches on JVNP2. We will keep you posted!

Cheers,

Mike

Greg Schueler
01-25-2010, 03:23 PM
Hello everyone,

I finally joined this forum and just wanted to say hi. I live in Las Vegas and have been in the Internet Marketing "game" on and off for 7+ years.

My specialties include Wordpress and my favorite niches include Travel, Real Estate, Mortgages, Beer and Wine. :o

Thanks,

Greg

Vinnie Ryan
01-27-2010, 11:47 AM
Hi,

I am Vinnie Ryan from NJ..I landed at this community in search of JVs for my first online venture. So, I am brand new to Internet Marketing, hardly around 6 months exposure...

Hope you guys will appreciate my standing and help me start a great online career.

TSVincent
01-27-2010, 05:47 PM
Hello All,

My name is Tim Vincent. I live in Long Pond, PA (famous for the Pocono 500). I have a couple of bricks and mortar businesses: a music store and a lab testing business. I also have a background in academic science (Ph.D. in Immunology, 15 years of research).

I've been looking into ways to create products and make money online. If anyone can use my expertise in biological/medical science or music or whatever, just let me know.

I'm honored to be a part of your community. I look forward to working with you.

Tim

mraedy
01-28-2010, 12:16 AM
Wassup,
My name is Mike. I am a newbie here and am looking forward to learning from you all.
Be talking with you soon.

Doug Chaffin
01-28-2010, 04:48 PM
Hi Everyone,

My name is Doug Chaffin and I am from Colorado Springs. I am truly just delving into the affiliate marketing world and my feet are barely wet. I look forward to learning, growing and hopefully contributing to the community.

Doug Chaffin

KennL
01-28-2010, 06:33 PM
I've added this introduction request post to make intros a little easier to follow.

Please remember ... this is not the place for your JV Notify Pro Partner JV Offers And Profiles (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/board,5.0.html) or JV Notify Pro Partner Co-Promotion Proposal Announcements (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/board,6.0.html) ... it's simply a place for you to introduce yourself, and offer a bit about yourself.

Best,

Mike Merz
Owner/Admin

Hi,

Can't believe it took me 5 months to learn about this community. That's how long I've been at IM but even though I am a noob I can remember back in the mid to late '90s when IM was just taking off... names like Cory Rudl, Joe Vitale, Rosalind Gardner, Ken Evoy et al were just beginning to make their mark. I was on all their mailing lists and should have stayed the course ;) In any case I do recognize a few names that are the current big marketers and with a little more time behind me I'll be seeking the opportunity to work with you. No list yet and really just relearning so I'm just going to hang around for awhile and observe the activity.

Thanks for reading,
Kenn Laurie
"building an offline lifestyle online"

swood
01-29-2010, 06:25 PM
Hello everyone! Steve Wood from MS here and I am happy to have found this site. I have been involved in Internet marketing for a little while and I am excited about getting involved in some joint ventures.

Success To All,

Steve

Nightshade Music
01-29-2010, 06:46 PM
:)Hey Wasup guys my name is Gugulethu from South Africa, I'm a music producer and I run a music production and djing lessons blog http://bit.ly/8CYoT4 and I am here to learn more about Internet Marketing ;)

Jerrel Pickens
01-30-2010, 03:15 PM
Hey Everyone,

My name is Jerrel, I live in south jersey and I have been involved in affiliate and internet marketing for almost a year now.

This is a very unique community and I'm glad I made it here.

Cheers :D

Jerrel

sbgtrading
02-01-2010, 07:52 PM
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I'm a software developer, actively creating scripts each day for short term traders in stocks, spot forex, futures, and commodities. My primary website is www.affordableindicators.com

I'm not a marketer, I'm a producer, and looking to meet with those that successfully market to my niche. I've created over 800 projects for my clients over the last 6 years, but I have yet to successfully mass market products...I believe we can do so in a JV arrangement.

Also, if you have feedback from our market for product ideas, or just looking to market one or two of my existing indicators, I'm all ears!

Finally, if you have ideas for iPhone or Droid applications, and need a JV developer, lets talk. There's a huge market unfolding in those product avenues.

Ben L.
bl@sbgtradingcorp.com

frederico
02-02-2010, 11:23 AM
Hello everyone,

My name is Frederico Vila Verde. I live in Oporto, Portugal.

I've been an Internet Marketer since 2002. I've played professional
tennis for 10 years until 1999 when I had a knee injury. At that
point I was forced to stop playing the game.

I've now been playing golf since 2000 (handicap is 14). In 2004
I've had a chance to play in St. Andrews (The Home of Golf).

NOTE: If there's anyone here who likes to do business and play golf
at the same time, then I highly recommend that you check that place.
St. Andrews breathes HISTORY! 8)

Just check some pictures from St. Andrews:
http://www.fredericovilaverde.com/scotland.php

I've also been professional tennis umpire since 1999. Among some of
the most famous top ATP players I've had a chance to umpire over the
past years I can name:

- Pete Sampras
- Jim Courier
- Goran Ivanisavic
- Marcelo Rios
- Thomas Muster
- Sergi Bruguera
- Marcelo Rios
- Greg Rusedski
- Stefan Edgerg
- And Bjorn Borg

NOTE: Yes, I have proof! ;) See some pictures about
me umpiring in the Olympic Stadium of Athens, in Greece:
http://fredericovilaverde.com/tennis-umpire/

As for my IM carrer... well, I've been studying and doing Internet
Marketing since 2002. Mostly doing niche marketing around information
products and I am now in the verge of launching a few IM softwares
with my business partner.

I've been receiving Mike Merz notifications since October 2007.
Great JV work and community you have here Mike! :)

I'm not new here. I found this little gem in the past already, yet
I've never promoted any IM product from other partners here.
NOTE: I admit I did buy a few good ones just from being on this
mailing list. Great value!

Although I have only began posting now I do have a product launch
I will do in the future. But since this forum in about YOU and note ME,
then my goal with this forum is to join the community first, give some
value away, get to know some members... and eventually find some
good JV partners. Hopefully in that order! ;)

Regards,

Frederico Vila Verde

Michael Larsen
02-02-2010, 02:25 PM
Hello everyone
I joined JV Notify a while ago but somehow got distracted by life. So as a newbie let me introduce myself. I am a business coach, consultant and trainer. I have a ton of content in the form of coaching modules, but I need a little help from my friends (here) to get it all out. So, I hope to have a lot of opportunities coming down the road, and I hope to get to know quite a few of you in the process.

Happy hunting everyone.

Roderick Angela
02-02-2010, 03:05 PM
Hey hey sup everyone. I'm Roderick Angela, 21 year old Mechanical Engineering Student. Was born in the Caribean (Curacao), now living in the Netherlands.

I've been in the Marketing game for 4 years now and practically still studying & learning from you guys. After being behind the scenes for a while, think it's now time to step out off the shadows and rock the game ;D

Hope I am welcome here, and I Look forward to partnering with you.

Greetings,

Roderick

Sally Vollenweider
02-02-2010, 08:41 PM
Hello Mike and One & All,

I am originally from England, married a Yank and have been here in the States for 23 years now. I have been marketing online for two years and was just introduced to this awesome forum. I look forward to sharing any knowledge I have that may be of use to you and learning from you all in turn.

Wishing Us All Success,

Sally

Jay Wilson Jr
02-03-2010, 03:42 AM
Hello,

I'm Jay, I've been in IM for 3 years now and do this full time.

I look forward to working with you on a future project.

May 2010 be our most profitable year to date...

Jay

Peter May
02-03-2010, 10:29 AM
Hi everyone. I am Peter May from Northern Ireland. I have constantly come across rave reviews about this forum and decided to check it out myself and so far I am not disappointed. I have being a IM for just over a year but have being full time for just a few months and I can see where a forum of this standard can be good for all.

Many Thanks
Peter

Mathaios Vardoulakis
02-04-2010, 05:20 AM
Hi fellows.Mathaios here from Greece.I ve just started participating in joint ventures and i think this is the place to be to make good work on jv`s.Looking forward to wark with all of the community. :)

adihamo
02-04-2010, 08:14 AM
Hi Everyone Muhd Bakr here from Dubai, just finished my first Product on how to get free traffic , i came over here to learn and find someone who can help me to put my first step to make money online from my own product

Thanks again

Looking forward to be part of the community

M.Bakr

OReilly
02-04-2010, 11:20 AM
Hello Mike and Everyone,

My name is Michael O'Reilly and I'm from the Windy City..Chicago, IL. Mike your website comes very highly recommended and I'm very happy to be a part of it now. Hopefully I can contribute some good content to the threads here and I'm more than happy to help people promote their products when I can. I don't have a product yet as I have been putting all of my efforts in other area's...mainly listbuilding.

Have a Great Day Everyone!

jimproser
02-04-2010, 09:08 PM
Hi,

My name is Jim Proser. I'm a novelist and also an intermediate level internet marketer.

My wife, Adoley (Ghanaian), and I are conducting our third teleseminar called "Living on Purpose" - see www.livingonpurposetelesummit.com

I am hoping to become part of a strong community of like-minded internet marketers and partners.

I hope you will offer a comment here and introduce yourself, or drop me a hello at jimproser@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Jim Proser

Simone
02-05-2010, 08:18 PM
Hi everyone,

my name is Simone and I am from Australia.

I am new at this and would like to help others to promote their products.

I live in Queensland,which is a very nice part of the world.

I look forward to working with people through JV notify pro.

Thankyou,

Simone

Patrick Lang
02-06-2010, 06:17 PM
Hello everyone! My name is Patrick Lang and I am very excited to have found this site! I look forward to talking with you all! Have a great day!

Sonia Panesar
02-07-2010, 11:07 PM
Hey guys,

My name is Sonia Panesar and I quit my job 3 months ago to do IM full time.

Loving it, got a couple of products created and made my first $2000 in the IM niche since quitting so looking forward to learning a lot more great new things and moving forward with you guys.

Take care,

Sonia

Farooque
02-08-2010, 04:58 AM
Hi, My name is Farooque. I am a complete newbie. I would like to explore how JV niche makes money. Seeking everyone's help to learn and get educated and make money.

Thanks
Farooque

Mike Merz
02-08-2010, 11:00 AM
Greg, Vinnie, Tim, Mike, Doug, Kenn, Steve, Gugulethu, Jerrel, Ben, Frederico, Michael, Roderick, Sally, Jay, Peter, Mathaios, Mohd, Michael, Jim, Simone, Patrick, Sonia, and Farooque ... welcome to JVNotifyPro.

I'm excited to say that we're on track for JVNewsWatch/JVNotifyPro 2.0 to go into 30 day Beta mode by the end of March. You'll be able to put the all new free partnership features through the paces, and find out how to upgrade to the VIP paid partnership if you like without spending a dime (as a matter of fact, you'll be paid a commission on top of the free access to the VIP partnership when you qualify).

Stay Tuned!

Cheers,

Mike

Joe Fier
02-08-2010, 02:27 PM
Hey everyone,

I'm Joe Fier from San Diego, California. I've been doing internet marketing part-time for about 3 years but just recently quit my job to solely focus on it. I've been meaning to come over here into this forum to meet some great people and create some lasting connections.

Mike, thanks for offering a great website and forum for all of us to utilize!

Let the fun begin! ;D

Joe

John Archer
02-08-2010, 02:42 PM
Mike,

I joined a while ago, but couldn't find my original introduction, so I'm saying hello again. I'm one of those guys that has Gigs of information of my HD, but still living paycheck to paycheck. So I'm throwing my hat into the ring once more, because I might be down, but I'm not out by any means.

John

Patrick Doucette
02-08-2010, 03:37 PM
Hi there,
my name is Patrick Doucette from Canada. I have been developing and selling products in the Forex niche for six years. This looks like a great site!

alexi peltonen
02-09-2010, 11:04 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm Alexi Peltonen from Finland. I'm in the process of creating my first own product and I want to learn more about the launches. I'm also looking forward to promote upcoming product launches.

All the best

Alexi

Nsikakabasi David
02-11-2010, 04:59 AM
hello everyone,

I am Nsikakabasi David, just learning the ropes in internet marketing and want to thank you Mike for this forum. I read about you from ewen chia's army of affiliate module and i believe i have loads to learn from you and other joint venture partners here.
I look forward to a great start in this unusual business and seek to work with as many as desire to mentor me and partner with me.

Thank you

David Nsikak

Terri Tutten
02-14-2010, 12:20 PM
Hi Everyone,

You probably know from over at WF as FlipDiva. I've been working online for about 3 years now, full time for the last 4 months. My primary income at the moment is building and promoting blogs for others, although I'm hoping to build up much more passive income and do less of that over time.

I'm have a decent list, building daily on that, and hope to be able to help promote some really great offers, and in time have one of my own to offer.

Terri

Orlando Cassara
02-18-2010, 02:12 PM
Hello,

My name is Orlando out of the USA, and very excited to meet some intelligent people hope we all have a chance to work together, and make some MONEY!!!!!!

EJOHN
02-18-2010, 02:57 PM
How Yall Doing Mike?
I am honored and blessed to be here.
I'm looking foreward to a super business experience!

I was born in the beautiful Texas hill country and grew up in the Dallas area. I worked at a variety of jobs including construction estimation,pharmaceutical chemistry,teaching chemistry,physics and computer science at the secondary education level. I earned a BS in Chemistry with a minor in Physics from East Texas State University.
I am now retired and enjoying internet and affiliate marketing at my home office!

Yours Truely,
John Allen Lewis ejohnllc.com ejohnllc@gmail.com

Rayshawn Taylor
02-19-2010, 08:53 PM
Good Day everyone. I'm here to get RICH and to help all you do the same. It's good to meet everyone and much success to all of you! ;D 8) ;) :D

Mike Merz
02-20-2010, 01:04 PM
Joe, John, Patrick, Alexi, David, Terri, Orlando, John and Rayshawn ... welcome to JV Notify Pro.

We're on track to go into JVNP2.0 Beta in just over a month ... will let you know when you'll get first opportunity to kick the tires as things start falling into place. Stay Tuned! ;)

Cheers,

Mike

Cal Coleman
02-20-2010, 03:52 PM
Hey Mike and other JVer's

My name is Cal and I've been doing the internet entrepreneur thing for about 6-7 years now. Up until this point I've pretty much ignored the majority of the IM niche as I've focused on building quality websites, SEO, and adsense.

I'm getting to the point now though where I want to begin building my own products and lists. This site looks like a great place to make JV partners and form relationships with people who have similar goals.

I have no product or site at the moment but am ready and willing to learn as much as possible.

jdjenkins
02-20-2010, 06:17 PM
Just to say "hi", and looking forward to finding out more about the JV process - and making some new friends as well :)

whyu76
02-21-2010, 01:04 AM
Dear Mike and all the JV'ers,

My name is Stanley Ng Wai Yu and I'm from Malaysia. Being a typical ebay power seller / top rated seller since 2006. Glad to be a part of this great forum and hope to learn more and more things here. Thanks Mike created such a useful and informative platform for all of us around the world!!

Cheers,

Stanley

Yudha Andika Putra
02-21-2010, 01:23 PM
Hi all, my name is Yudha...I am from Indonesia..I am glad I can join at this community. I am sure I can learn a lot of things here. Need your help from you all here :)

Jolanda
02-21-2010, 01:33 PM
Hi,

I'm Jolanda from the Netherlands. Nice to meet you all. I'm still learning so Tips are always welcome. :D

ErnieV
02-21-2010, 03:11 PM
Hi Everybody,

My name is ErnieV. I have been doing flash designs since 2005, but am new to IM. I am ready to launch my first product. I am anxious to get started.

Mike Wise
02-21-2010, 04:23 PM
Hello everyone, I came across this site after DP members suggested I find a JV partner who has an email list to market my Surveys site: www.nationalsurveyresources.com
It's my first time here. Is there a possibility of finding someone like that on this site?

Sara Hess
02-23-2010, 07:07 PM
Hi everyone!

My name is Sara and I'm definitely a newbie to the whole internet marketing thing. I'm actually a RN but I've been sick for the past couple years and haven't been able to work outside of my home. So I recently stumbled into internet marketing and I'm really excited to be a part of this group.

I'm looking forward to interacting with you all and learning a lot!! :)

Sara

Michael LaHatte
02-23-2010, 07:18 PM
Hi everyone! My name is Michael and I'm from the USA. I've been in web design and managed hosting for years but I am new to internet marketing and am excited about working with you guys and gals!

Dan B
02-24-2010, 10:18 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm Dan, aged 26 and from (and still living in) England. My background is in copywriting, marketing, and seo (for my own sites only rather than as an agency or anything). I have setup a few successful websites previously but now I am here to learn affiliate marketing and to build a successful presence online through this method.

Looking forward to learning from the experience here, and defintely looking to do some JVs and cross promotions in the future as we grow - with other people in the self help / personal development niche.

David Hinojosa
02-24-2010, 02:43 PM
Hello,

My name is David and it is a pleasure to meet all of you. I am rather new to the whole affiliate thing, and decided to get into it to help supplement my income and help lower the painful sting of college fee's. I am mostly testing the waters now between white hat and black hat marketing applications and hopefully I will find my niche. ;D I wish you all the best of luck in your endeavors.

David Cinman
02-24-2010, 03:08 PM
Good day to all of you.
My name is David Cinman and I look forward to working with in this community and making an income.

Good luck to all and thank you

garyb@therichkingpin.com
02-24-2010, 07:09 PM
This bio is a bit long, but demonstrates what can be done with a never quit attitude. Hope you enjoy it.

# # #

I worked for 20 years at an “in-plant marketing facility” for GTE. We were responsible for many of our GTE locations (now Verizon) around the country.

When corporate headquarters in Stamford, CT decided to close my branch back in 1993 my co-workers panicked. All 52 employees started scrambling to update their resumes to get ready to pound the pavement.

I “chose” a different route.

I saw opportunity not knocking, but banging at my front door. I contacted many of our GTE and NON-GTE customers and told them not to worry. If they felt comfortable working with me as they had, someone who knew their account in great depth, I’d continue business as usual - but they’d be sending payments to me this time, not GTE.

I took a deep breath and $10,000 out of my 401K plan, rented an office suite, slapped on a shingle, and here I am 16 years later with - $22,000,000 in revenue. In my peak I had 33 full time employees, several of which were my former co-workers, working two shifts. My former employer was now my largest customer!

My company, Marketing & Advertising Services Center, was a complete fulfillment support organization serving thousands of businesses, educational institutions and consumers nationwide since 1993. Success the past 17 years was been built on extremely strong and consistent customer service.

MASC, in addition to hosting and e-commerce, provided consulting services on marketing campaigns, accepted reservations for seminars and training, was an inbound telephone call center, fulfilled orders for inbound and marketing campaign materials, assisted clients with pre-trade show arrangements and post-trade show follow-through.

We were also highly experienced in consumer “rebate management” having processed over 250,000 requests monthly for national Fortune 500 clients including Molson Breweries, GTE, Sylvania Automotive Mini-lighting, and Sunshine Consumer products.

Additionally, we provided marketing fulfillment services for Verizon, Corning, Dunlop Tire, HSBC Arena, Bethlehem Steel, Midas Muffler, Holmes-Air, Regal, and Carborundum-Abrasives.

The company’s expertise extended deeply into contemporary areas of commerce such as technology in Education, Business-to-Business e-commerce, Pay-Per-Click management, Internet marketing, web development, creation and hosting through its ISP subsidiary.

MASC’s staff of data-literate professionals offered a rich diversity of talents, allowing to organize services in accordance with clients’ expectations and specifications. Since 1993 we processed tens of thousands of national and international orders on various products and services - ISDN, xDSL, Frame-Relay, Fractional-T’s, Wholesale markets, and Industrial Smartparks.

Over the years, MASC had been active with its “give-back-to-the-community” program as a significant corporate underwriter for National Public Radio, the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, Newspapers in Education, and the highly acclaimed weekly Internet educational radio series heard on the Entercom Radio Network.

Additionally, MASC, through its ISP subsidiary, was the Official Sponsor along with Juno for the newly formed Law Enforcement Security Council - a forum where Internet companies promote consumer confidence & trust by coming together to address consumer security issues.

Hosted by (then) New York Attorney General Elliot Spitzer, additional supportive members at ou co-sponsored Inaugural Meeting of the “Law Enforcement & Industry Dialogs” were AOL/Time Warner, IBM, Microsoft, Verizon, Prodigy, and Motorola.

Move Over B2B - Hello B2C!

I entered the world of Business to Consumer (B2C) 17 years ago as well. I just didn’t know it. Attracting consumers to my ISP division, I found myself playing Ron Popeil to some 10,000 fairgoers daily - 120,000 over the 11 day run. Should someone balk - that was my adrenaline que to kick in closing arguments. I loved it. A “no” was one step closer to a yes.

Doing my Business to Consmer (B2C) dog and pony show marketing was fun and I looked forward to it each year for 17 years. I remember being dazzled by my life long fantasy mentor Ron Popeil. His infomercials pushed everything from the Pocket Fisherman to the Showtime Rotisserie. I recall taping every episode I could fit on my Tivo. I’d replay it over and over again and practice selling widgets to consumers in front of the mirror.

The “It slices and dices” bug got me good.

In June of 2006, I started exploring the world of B2C internet marketing and developed a fascination for “opportunity seeker” mailings. I’d read them word-for-word comparing each and would separate them into groups; awesome, excellent, very good, good, not bad, so-so, poor, really rotten and el stinko.

I started looking at the myriad of home based business opportunities - signed up for a few and put their program under the microscope. What I didn’t like was being supplied with static web sites embedded with my referral link. I looked like everyone else! Boring! There was a market that surely needed an experienced marketer.

Hello Flash-Splash Advertising!

What was not out there in "InterNUT" land, I developed. My pet primary and most promising biz was a low cost entry level “Flash-Splash Video” for home based business owners that wanted to separate themselves from everyone else.

I tossed up a few creative capture pages using "talking head” ads and started to develop a loyal customer base. I charged a flat fee for creative and a monthly recurring for hosting along with free tips and tricks via my autoresponder. My list was now rapidly transforming into a responsive list.

The Real McCoy was becoming “The Gentle Mentor”

…But up until this point, no one took newbies by the hand. They were left to wing it on their own. I polled beginners and found it to be that missing link. “Find a need and fill it” - and that’s exactly what I did.

From one subscriber to 5,700 - word spread fast my first 26 months. The action takers stood out and I quickly moved them into several of my sub-lists. New subscribers currently opt-in at a rate of 30-40 a day, seven days a week. With blog, video marketing, JV relationships, affiliates, a “live”chat room - it’s anyones guess where I’ll be five years from now.

I've since semi-retired from the grind of the 9-5 corporate world and currently teach "live" several evenings a week to newbies looking to "connect the dots."

No more wine and cheese parties, no more politics, no more trying to justify this campaign or satisfy some young product manager with attitude.

I prefer grabbing a cup of coffee, checking my paypal account each day, then go fishing. I love automated money machines.

Gary Bacchetti
The Gentle Mentor

troy da vinci
02-25-2010, 05:43 AM
hello my name is troy $ looking to learn a lot and network my butt off

Edson Buchanan
02-25-2010, 10:21 AM
Hi Everyone,

Edson Buchanan Here.

I have been marketing online for a few years but have only gotten serious about it within the last nine month. I'm glad I have joined this great community and looking forward to working with like minded people.

Thanks for creating a place where we can come and talk to each other.

Edson

Mark Gray
02-26-2010, 07:55 AM
HI Guys,

I have been a member here for some time but have not been an ongoing participant for some time due to other commitments and travelling around the world :).

I am now however ready to make more of a contribution and to hopefully learn as much as possible from more experienced marketers than myself to help me with my ongoing product releases which in the main have been successful.

I have primarily came back here due to the dreaded WAREZ community, all of a sudden my income has gone from reasonable to £0 in 2 weeks flat. Why you might ask? well my courses have been torrented and made available on places like Rapidshare and the likes.

So that's it from me, hello to you all and i look forward to learning loads and making a nice income for the rest of my life on line.

all the best,

Mark

mdinic
02-26-2010, 08:33 PM
Marko from TurnKeyProductLaunch.com. I'm the JV manager working with Anthony who is (close to) a product launch god. :)

ron.taggy@gmail.com
02-27-2010, 12:03 PM
Hi folks,

Ron Rajan here from the San Francisco Bay Area...its great to meet you all and I look forward to getting to know this community better..

Ron

Marlene Kristensen
02-27-2010, 04:16 PM
Hi all fellow marketers!

I am 32, I come from Denmark and started my IM search in Maj 2009...

My "breakthrough" was reading and applying Goggle Sniper... This system has made me the most money and is the main reason why I am on JV notify!

I am creating my first product as we speak and hope to launch in a couple of months...

This is very exiting times!

I see potential in you, use it!

priceandoffer
02-28-2010, 01:01 PM
Hi....my name is Fabio Pizzolitto and I'm Italian, so sorry for my English, I will try to write better than I know ;)

I'm 34-year old and I'm an electronic engineer. I work for a well known aeronautic industry. My passion is Internet: I'm the webmaster of a price comparison service and a series of blog for electronic devices review. I hope to enjoy this site....If there is some other Italian guy, please contact me!!!We need to create a community here ;D

Thanks,

Fabio Pizzolitto

scott borras
02-28-2010, 06:44 PM
Hi everyone my name is Scott Borras from Southampton England and iam a newbie.
I look forward toworking with you as i learn and progress. ;D

Sean Leone
02-28-2010, 08:22 PM
Hello everyone,
I am new to IM and look forward to contributing what I can and learning what people are doing to be successful.
I am a commercial lender which may not be a typical IM product but I l would like to learn what models could be set up to create win/win relationships.
To your success!
Regards,
Sean Leone

affportal
03-01-2010, 01:51 PM
Hey Guys and Gals,

My name is Corey Bornmann. I have been in the internet marketing world for about three years now. I coached at PPC Classroom for almost a year and really enjoyed coaching so much that I have joined forces with a partner of mine and we created our own webinar based coaching series called PPV123.

I like to promote affiliate offers with PPV networks and have recently done a few joint ventures with the likes of Jonathan Mizel from Traffic Evolution and Jonathan Volk.

I am a veteran .Net programmer, which makes marketing that much easier and I have a membership site with tools that I have programmed over the years at AffPortal.com.

This spring we will be launching a product and we will be introducing it through JvNotifyPro.

That's me in a nutshell... Oh, and I love snowboarding and my 3 girls...

~ Corey

Travis B
03-01-2010, 07:48 PM
Hello everyone,

My name is Travis Biggs. I'm from Phoenix, AZ. I am a newbie who is trying to absorb as much a s I can.
Very excited and overwelmed, what a rush! Looking forward to working with all pf you in the future.

Regards,

Travis

Ben Cross
03-01-2010, 11:50 PM
Hi my name is Ben Cross looking forward to what I can learn and contribute from Jv!

Ben

silho
03-02-2010, 12:48 PM
Hello everyone, Kevin White here.
Glad to see a community like this for us marketers to network and do some great business together.
Been on-line marketing off and on for 10 years but seriously for the past 3.
I do a lot in mobile marketing and traffic, cpa, and more.
Looking forward to the good things to come from this place.

;D Kevin White

Hey Kevin:

I, too, am a mobile marketer. I've been in it for about 11 years now. Are you actually doing mobile based CPA offers? What else are you doing in this space?

spritch
03-03-2010, 05:12 AM
Hi All
Name's Steve - been knocking around the web for a while and this place looks great - hopefully bump into you soon

Niv Vega Garcia
03-03-2010, 09:22 AM
Hello to all of you out there. my name is Niv Vega Garcia and i am a newbe in the online marketing world. i am here to learn from you all and if it is possible to help everyone that i can. i have tried to ppc and some seo and even got some sales but im just beginning the road to become an online marketer. thank you all and hope to work with all of you. ;)

Mike Southern
03-04-2010, 02:23 PM
Hi everyone. My name is Mike Southern and I am a newbie trying to learn to be successful on the internet. I am in a coaching course at present and hopefully will be working with some of you in the near future.

Best regards,

Mike

James Roberts
03-06-2010, 09:31 PM
Hi everyone,

My name is James Roberts. I have just recently started in this field. I have made three launches so far. Haven't made any money yet, but I'm not discouraged. Hope I can learn tonnes from you guys. I'm going to siphon all of the information I can. =D

Cheers!

Dylan Brian
03-07-2010, 04:32 AM
Hi guys and gals...

My name is Dylan and I was recently referred to your site to learn more about IM.

I am new to IM and hope to learn and contribute to this forum...

Dylan

Bill Key
03-07-2010, 12:00 PM
Hi Everyone, I have just started a fantastic new business which is absolutely rock solid everything is guaranteed you even get your money back if you get no orders after 30 days.

Contact me for further information and website.

All the best

Bill Key

gelunastac
03-07-2010, 05:04 PM
Hi,

My name is Gelu Nastac and I come from Romania.
(Please excuse my imperfect English, I have little to work with it)

Nice to find a solid community here in the Internet Marketing industry

After we had success with more business classic , recession came here, and managed to hit me fully.
We lost everything, including the last business to rent a car (and the 5 cars that I had).
It was normal to start looking for solutions, so I fled in front of computer and started looking.
By the end of September 2009 I realized that my vocation was wrong and I should get to Internet marketing for a long time.
Since then studying 14 to 16 hours a day the industry, and normally, I started applying what I learned.

I strongly believe that it can, and that it is job where I will withdraw.

I expect to cooperate with you, excellent.

Sincerely,

Sandeep Nath
03-08-2010, 01:28 AM
This is Sandeep Nath from India. More about me at my name dot com :-) Looking forward to interact with the all of you!

Bill Davison
03-08-2010, 09:19 PM
Hi. I'm a Chiropractor / Naturpath/ Success Coach from Sydney, Australia.
I market my own Life Empowerment Education (Personal Development and complete health).
Love helping people and really believe personal develpopment has alot to with making money.
Hope we'll be able to help each other out.

Bill Davison
www.empoweryou.com.au

JackTensey
03-09-2010, 09:46 PM
Hi Mike

I'm Jack Tensey and i just found your web about JV notify and I'm glad to find your website that give me some useful information regarding the JV of many IM products

Josh Wuerfel
03-10-2010, 12:12 PM
Good Morning Everyone,

My name is Josh, just referred to this site.

Very Excited to Be Here.

celcius
03-12-2010, 12:25 AM
hi i'm fariz and i live in indonesia, i'm new at this internet marketing stuff so i really could use some advice at where to begin making money, and i/m really eager to learn i hope we can all be friends ;D

MOF_AffiliateManager
03-12-2010, 01:53 AM
Hello Everyone,

My name is Phillip Long. My business partner has been telling me about this great forum a few weeks ago but I was just too occupied to join. I am here now :o

Well, it's almost 1 o'clock Friday morning and I am here writing this intro :-) I look forward to partnering up with you guys on this board. I am very new and I may get lost in here from time to time. Hopefully not!

Cheers!

Chris Ramsey
03-12-2010, 10:01 AM
Hey everybody,

My name's Chris Ramsey, and I'm one of the many product creators on this board. Most of my products are in the Internet Marketing niche, but I've recently branched out into the self-development world as well.

Most products I do offer 100% instantly-paid commissions for affiliates, so I'm here looking to find people interested in promotions like these.

As Joint Ventures and Affiliates are going to be a HUGE part of where my business is headed, you can expect to see me sticking around these forums for a bit. It seems like there's a LOT to learn here - and hopefully I can share a few of my own thoughts as well.

Stephen Lee Hall
03-12-2010, 03:22 PM
My name is Stephen Lee Hall and I have been involved with Affiliate Marketing for three years now. I do not have a list, but rather market to Adland Pro members, whose numbers are 107,000. I am well-respected there and have sent over one and a quarter million messages to Adland Pro members over the years.

Laurie Rogers
03-12-2010, 08:16 PM
Hello, my name is Laurie Rogers and I started marketing online WAY back in 98/99 and the majority of my successful marketing endeavours consisted of JV's of some sort. My first big JV was with a person whom I like to refer as the "master", Jimmy D. Brown where we co-authored an ebook together - Ezine Resource Guide in 2001 or 2002 (?) (Mike I feel like a dinosaur trying to remember all of this stuff lol). I was also a featured writer for DEMC Small Business Ezine with Mr. Merz - I wrote a column about spam and he wrote a column about autoresponder marketing. (I kept thinking traffic for some reason) And also co-authored a mini ebook with Mike about traffic.

I've also worked on a lot of other projects with quite a few people, took a long break from this scene due to personal issues. And for the last few years I've been working with local brick and mortar business' helping them get online, I also work on a lot of social causes and handling promotions for a bunch musicians that many of you probably have never heard of.

Nice talking to you again Mike, it's been a while ;)

Mike Merz
03-14-2010, 11:12 AM
Cal, Jonathan, Stanley, Yudha, Jolanda, ErnieV, Mike, Sara, Michael, Dan, David, David, Gary, Troy, Edson, Mark, Marko, Ron, Marlene, Fabio, Scott, Sean, Corey, Travis, Ben, Shaun, Steve, Niv, Mike, James, Dylan, Bill, Gelu, Sandeep, Bill, Jack, Josh, Fariznaldi, Phillip, Chris, Stephen, and my 'old' friend from way back when and on the scene again, Laurie ... welcome to JVNP.

I apologize for letting the welcome wagon back up ... everyday business (which is heavy enough) doubled up with working on the soon to come upgrade to JVNP 2.0 (+JV News Watch) has really spread my time thin. You folks are going to be the first ones to get a crack at it ... looking forward to Beta and getting some feedback. ;)

Have a great what's left of the weekend!

Mike

galeon
03-14-2010, 12:40 PM
Hi everyone, my name is Bojan. I've been running my website for about 6 months now, already have a steady income. I do SEO, and just SEO. I love it. I'm looking to expand from CPA offers onto product launches. So hopefully i can make it work.

Thanks,
Bojan ;D

Shaun Lee
03-15-2010, 07:41 AM
Oh so I should introduce here. I posted my introduction in another section.

Anyway, I am Shaun Lee and I come from Malaysia.

I do not have a list yet (in the IM niche) but I live comfortably now.

I don't have much products either, but I'm working on one now.

All the best to Mike, JVNotifyPro, myself and everyone else!

-Shaun

ShaneHale
03-15-2010, 04:17 PM
My name is Shane Hale
From South Carolina
Been in Internet Marketing for 5 years (IM Niche) Looking forward to working with you guys.

Thanks
Shane

Tiffany Fu
03-16-2010, 05:29 AM
Hello this is Tffany and Jason, we are here to announce our new product launch... :)
We work from Japan, Denmark and Sweden under the name Thorsen Enterprises Inc, our first venture into this market was in Dec 2009 where we created the Secret Casino Code, roulette winning strategy and software.

Have a nice day everyone and we hope you will help us with future launches, product building is so much fun ;D

Bye for now
- Tiffany

mjbacch
03-16-2010, 11:07 AM
Hello my name is Mike and I have been marketing online since 2004 and love it!! I really can not think of one thing about marketing online that I don't like. I love putting together products, putting together promotions, building sites, making graphics etc. etc. I am so happy that I discovered this great resource. 8)

kamola584
03-16-2010, 03:30 PM
Hi, everybody there. I am Kamar a Nigerian, I am here to contribute to this venture site for the benefit of all and sundry. lets ge along

sharonhod
03-16-2010, 05:10 PM
Hello everyone,

My name is Sharon Hod, I'm from Israel.
I'm Really glad :) I joined this forum. looking forward to play in the Super Internet Marketers' playground.

See you all around.

Billy Dee Molloy
03-17-2010, 01:35 PM
BillyDee Molloy here! Glad to have the opportunity to join
such a respected community. I'm fully committed to helping
anyone I'm capable of helping.

It's great to find myself as part of this outfit.

Originally from Belfast NI - now 'settled' in Northamptonshire (UK)

Sincere best wishes to you all...

BillyDee

mwoody
03-18-2010, 06:40 AM
Hi All!

My name is Matthew Woodward, formally head of online marketing for europes biggest electronics distributor and in august 2009, after banging my head against the corporate wall I took the jump to become a full time affiliate marketer :)

Michael Larkin
03-19-2010, 10:17 AM
Hi All: This is a kinda of a reintroduction. I've been a member that hasn't taken advantage of this wonderful service. It was this time last year I signed up. I've not participated until now. Most certainly that will change from this point on. Looking forward to helping out and being helped out with mutually beneficial business ventures. There is a lot of great stuff to come. All the Best ~ Michael Larkin

bj3175
03-20-2010, 06:55 AM
Hi,

My name is Brien Jones and I am from Texas. I am really glad to be here and I am looking forward to learning and building relationships with the people here.

Tola Joseph
03-21-2010, 02:38 PM
Hi Guys, my name is Olu Joseph and i
am glad i found this forum.

Wow! i just read an ebook where this
forum was mentioned and i quickly came
to become active here.

I am sure that solutions to some of my
challenges will be found with the
experts here.

Thanks, Olu.

Orlando Cassara
03-22-2010, 10:02 AM
My Name is Orlando out of Dallas TX, I have been in internet marketing for about 3 months, i have made some income but would like to expand my business. very excited to become apart of a great community.

Thank you

paul@SimpleOnlineIncome.c
03-22-2010, 10:50 AM
Hello everyone. My name is Paul, based in Solihull, UK.
I am relatively new to Internet Marketing and I am in the process of creating my first product.
Having read a lot of posts, this looks like a great well managed community and I hope to get to know many of you over the coming months.

paul1027
03-22-2010, 09:08 PM
Hi guys, name is John from Manila Philippines. Im new with the industry, looking forward to work with you all! peace!

J Douglas Taylor
03-24-2010, 12:24 AM
Hello everyone! My name is Doug. I live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest US near Seattle and was introduced to Internet and Affiliate Marketing just 4 months ago.
I am currently employed full time as an Internal Auditor but found my "real" love is with Internet Marketing. I have chosen Google Sniper as my main marketing method and was trained by a great mentor and do have a few sites up now.
I hope to work with many of you to help make us all successful and promote this community in the best interests of all.

Jason Gilmore
03-24-2010, 01:31 PM
Hello everyone. looking forward to learning and sharing.

I'm 2 months in and it's full steam ahead.

looking to building a larger list.

thanks.

Kunj K
03-25-2010, 11:10 AM
Hey...

Kunj K here. I've been an Internet Marketer since 2005 and have been providing Internet Marketing coaching for the past 2 years.

Glad to be a part of JVNP, what a great community.

I look forward to working with many here!

Zacman
03-26-2010, 02:50 PM
Hi,

I'm Zac Hawkins from Central IL.

Nice to have found this forum. I hope to be able to stop in and get to know everyone here as often as possible.

Cheers,
Zac

Martin R Butler
03-26-2010, 07:51 PM
Hi Everyone,

Martin Butler here from the UK Internet Marketing School just making my introduction here.

Looking forward to joining in with this community and joining with other like minded people. I've been in this business since 2005 and have been teaching since 2008.

See you in the forums.
Martin

Simon Shawcross
03-29-2010, 02:18 PM
Hi,

I'm Si Shaw based in London UK.

New to IM although have been involved in general marketing for the last 10 years.

Great success to everyone here.

Paul Mladjenovic
03-30-2010, 01:42 PM
Hello! My name is Paul Mladjenovic. I am a CFP, national speaker and author.

I wrote several books including
Stock Investing for Dummies,
the Unofficial Guide to Picking Stocks ,
Precious Metals Investing for Dummies and
Zero-Cost Marketing.

My full bio is at www.ProsperityNetwork.net and my blog is at www.Mladjenovic.blogspot.com.

I do national seminars on investing & home business topics. Most of my seminars are audio downloads available at www.SuperMoneyLinks.com and at www.ProsperityNetwork.net.

I create a lot of content to help people with financial security and wealth-building and I seek entrepreneurs for joint venture, affiliate & reseller opportunities with this content. The content (audio, ebooks, etc.) is in downloadable form and can easily be marketed entirely on the Internet. Feel free to review my websites and contact me with ideas and proposals directly at paul@mladjenovic.com.

Thank you for reading my post and I wish you continued success!

Regards,
Paul Mladjenovic

bubsgonzola
03-30-2010, 11:23 PM
Hello everyone, my name is Jonathan Newby and I'm proud to be with you all. I come from the great state of South Carolina.;D

I will assimilate into this community as much as time allows.

Karl Thomas
03-31-2010, 12:17 AM
Hey everyone,

Karl from Toronto, Canada here,

I want to thank Mike for putting this great forum together and I look forward to working with you all and helping our businesses grow together ;D

Per Runar Krogsæter
03-31-2010, 05:09 PM
Hi! I'm Per from Norway! After what my profile tells me I joined here already back in october 2009. I think it might have been after reading some of Johnny Andrews stuff, where he reccomends this forum.

Anyway, I've been trying different things regarding IM the last year or so, but really haven't had any luck in making money out of it. Could be that I haven't worked hard enough, but time isn't what I've got most of as a father to small kids.

I remembered this forum couple of days ago, and thought I would give it a try. I've already found lots of informative information here, and I kinda get excited by the thought of participating in launches of completely new products, at an early stage. Only thing that bothers me about that, is that I haven't done any listbuilding yet. But I guess everyone had to start from zero with their listbuilding, so there's where's my focus should be this spring I guess.

See you all around, I'm really looking forward to learn to know you all better. :)

Tony Waring
04-01-2010, 12:26 PM
Hi, I'm Tony Waring from the UK and new to internet Marketing. I have spent the last 25 years employed as a building surveyor and tired of working for someone else so decided to try something new. I'm looking forward to learning how to make it in this business. :)

Johnny Wang
04-03-2010, 01:29 AM
Hello, My name is Johnny, I've doing IM for almost 6 months, still learning, but so far so good, I got my first Clickbank check few weeks ago, not a huge one, but it's around $150. So, that for me can say, IM is possible. So, I joined JV to learn more stuff and also to make more money as I heard that you could JV with others to work together and make more money, I hope everyone here could soon be a a financial status soon. Cheers!

Alan Schneider
04-03-2010, 10:46 PM
Greetings:

My name is Alan Schneider and I have been an affiliate of various products for the last 6 months or so. My full time gig is as a software engineer. I'm getting ready to release some products and found that people highly recommended this site for such a thing.

I'm self employed and work out of a home office. I enjoy MST3K, bad movies in general, golf, and reading.

Thanks for taking the time to read. I hope to provide some information and help as I can, but like most noobs, I will probably be asking a million help questions before I can actually provide any. :)

Lonniea
04-05-2010, 10:01 AM
Hi Guys!

Wow! Really awesome forum!

My name is Lonnie Amirault and I've been online since 2001. I'm a 3 time
cancer champion. I've been out of the loop for 4-5 years and have regained
my composer to help others in the IM niche. Marketing is like riding a bicycle.
You never forget what it takes to make it a reality.

Since my return I've been actively conducting live classrooms via skype to loyal my
list of subscribers which are still growing daily through my website.

If you have the courage to read my triumphs, obstacles and adversities I had
to overcome to start all over again, you can visit my... About Lonnie Amirault
page at http://lonnieamirault.com/about

I'm anxious to get to know some of you and start promoting your products
asap.

Cheers,

Lonnie Amirault
Successunplugged.com

Steven Emmerson
04-05-2010, 04:22 PM
my Name is Steven Emmerson been online for 2 Plus years and have tried probally every new Program that has come out. Wasted about $6,000 and made back less than $300.00, recently was suffering from Brain overload and frustration as another app failed to live up to its promotion.

Made the big mistake of selling products rather than promoting myself, has been very hard on shoe string budget and no mentor. Yet Stevence seems to be well know have had JV offers throw at me but lacking confindance in myself I missed out on opportunities to build a list.

So would like to hear from someone in the Ottawa, Ontario Canada area that could maybe help me get into Marketing tired of spinning my wheels here.

Patrick Folker
04-05-2010, 09:20 PM
Hi everyone, my name is Patrick and I am here to learn and expose myself to some opportunities. It feels as though I've been learning about this stuff for a long time, but haven't really tied it all together yet. You might say I have a case of information over load. :-\ At any rate, this certainly seems like the right place to be, and I'm looking forward to talk with like minded people that may be able to offer some good direction ;D.

specopkirbs
04-06-2010, 11:29 AM
hello everyone im chris from the uk, lincoln to be precise if anyone else is in the area :) looking forward to increasing my earnings with you all :)

valdawson
04-07-2010, 12:30 PM
Hi! My name is Val Dawson. I have an online business and also a physical office in Phoenix Arizona. I use hypnotherapy to help people stop smoking, lose weight, sleep better, as well as attract wealth. I am excited to meet you all, and find out about how we can work together to promote our products!

Garret Acott
04-08-2010, 12:00 PM
Hello all.

My name is Garret Acott and I have been full time at this for about a year and a half now. Have started, ran and sold a number of Tech companies in the past and now looking to take that experience to Internet Marketing.

Garret