PDA

View Full Version : INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Kris
09-03-2009, 02:57 PM
Hello, Community Members, my name is Kris O'Driscoll. I'm also new to IM, and this is a lot to take in. But I'm looking forward to learning and interacting with you all.

Have a good Labor Day, all! :)

Emeka Williams
09-04-2009, 09:36 PM
I am Emeka Williams. I am glad to be a member of this great community. I will give it my best.
Have a nice day

Doug Stimson
09-09-2009, 11:49 AM
Hello to all...my name is Doug. Thank you for having me. I look forward to absorbing information quickly and becoming a contributing member of this lucrative community. Mike, from my early impression, you appear to be a straight shooter who strives to keep this community on task and remain true to why we are here...I vow to do my best to compliment this theme.

May we all learn from and lift each other up to our desired level of success!

Cheers,
Doug

Charles Ryder
09-09-2009, 01:42 PM
Hello,

My name is Charles Ryder and I've built a successful multi-million dollar Internet Marketing Empire from nothing. I've joined this community in hopes of finding other successful internet marketers and setting up JV's with them. I currently have a list of nearly 160,000 subscribers.

toddperk
09-09-2009, 05:28 PM
Hi Everyone!

Todd Perkins here. I have been doing this internet marketing stuff for about 16 months now...but in the past year I have been trying to learn from the best of the best in the business (mainly Frank Kern, Ryan Deiss, Perry Belcher, Trey Smith, and Russell Brunson)...

It's been an awesome road and I have learned so much valuable information from those guys.

Time to put it into action and that is why I am launching a $497 product in November (Mass control 2.0 style).

Hope to make a lot of great relationships here at JVnotifypro.com.

Great to be here!

Cheers,
Todd

Marcia Miller
09-10-2009, 02:52 PM
Hi My Name Is Scott Richards and I am new to all this but am very eager to learn if anyone want to help I would be delighted and again thanks for letting me be a part

Emanuel Rolle
09-10-2009, 04:36 PM
Hello Everyone,

Emanuel Rolle here. I have heard about this community from the warrior forum. As you can see I am new here and would like to contribute to this community as well.

I have been involved in internet marketing since 1992. I became a successful affiliate marketer around 1999 - 2002. I stayed out of the spotlight for a few years working behind the scenes generating a nice income. As time went on technology change, but the foundation still remain that builds honest sincere business relationships between people you meet in your niche as joint ventures.

I love working in the PLR Niche market, because it has a huge potential to expand into larger areas of internet marketing. I have been busy learning from the best like frank Kern, Mike Filsaime, Jeff Walker, Michael Cheney, Rich Schefren, Eban Pagan just to name a few and believe me there are many others that if I list them here can fill up this whole forum.

First and foremost I want to say Thank You for having me here. I look forward to building a partnership and business relationship by offering my help and knowledge and becoming a contributing member of this lucrative community.

Last but not least; stay positive and keep your dreams and vision alive. Burn your candle light of hope and desire to see through a dark tunnel of broken dreams and wishes and let it guide you through the other side of that tunnel which awaits success. Don't let any obstacles or excuses hold you back. The race is not given to the swift or the strong but to them that endure to the end.

Mike, Thank you for your enthusiasm and sincere vision for this community and keep up the great work!

Great to be here :)
Cheers,
EmanuelR

nicolasb86
09-10-2009, 09:38 PM
:) Hey, I'm a 22 year old guy, I live in Connecticut USA. My name is Nick. I've been involved with internet marketing for about a year now and have recently stumbled upon affiliate marketing within the past few months. I'm an online college student and had originally majored in Computer Information Systems to Computer Animation to General Studies to Creative Writing. I draw and write on my free time and plan to learn more animation software. However, it was in about late 2008 when I took on a Window Washing job after several retail jobs; and had it turn out into a disaster, is when I realized that there had to be a better way to make money or even better yet make a living. I first started out by finding an MLM company called "Ameriplan", and then I came upon doing MLM online, however I don't really consider myself the "salesman" type. This is why Affiliate Marketing fits into my lifestyle and personality, since the main formula is to promote a merchant's products and drive traffic to your link or website, and thus make a sale...etc.

But also...it's about giving valuable sales info and services...and that's why I'm in this forum. See you on the posts! 8)

Dan Briffa
09-14-2009, 03:03 PM
Hello Mike and everybody !!

Dan Briffa here, I've been an online marketer for 4 years, starting out tradfing electronics on ebay and now i have recently moved into the info marketing arena teaching others about importing and ebay trading with the help of my mentors, Alex Jeffreys and Rich Schefren.

After speaking to a good friend Rhys Davies he mentioned that i should join here to expand my contact base for JV's in the future and build strategic alliances. :-)

Sites looking great so far.. good work Mike !!

Dan

cashmandave
09-14-2009, 04:15 PM
Hello everyone from smalltown usa,florence alabama Roll Tide !!
I 'am 48 years old successful small biz owner living the Dream of being my own boss..Love family,america,sports,classic rock,sailing,and fishing..

I have been marketing online for 7 years now and have made all the mistakes have tried everything wasted thousands of dollars maxed out
credit cards etc,etc. all the Blood ,Sweat, and Tears,very little success online i need a proffessionals HELP..JV notifypro oh yeah baby..

I just discovered this Awesome site looking forward to Great things making New friends and Biz associates..Lets all work together..

My Goal is to be a full time internet marketer in 2 years i am going to sell
my money broker biz i love it but working 6 days a week getting old want to travel more with my family see the world..

Well chow for now hope to be a good contributor i have alot of experience..
Remember Everyone Together We Can Achieve The Impossible The Extraordinary... Lets ROCK ONLINE...

cashmandave;-)

perry young
09-14-2009, 04:47 PM
Hello everyone my name is Perry Young. I live is Louisiana,USA glad to be part of this community. Hope to learn more and help as much as I can. Thank you

Michael Gough
09-15-2009, 10:15 AM
Hi I am Mike from Ireland nice to be here with you all... :)

Ed Walters33
09-15-2009, 11:11 AM
Hi Mike and Everyone,

My name's Ed Walters owner and creator of Virtual Property Tycoon.

I've heard some superb stories about the online community here and i'm looking forward to becoming a part of it all.

Hopefully, by sharing some of my experiences of the internet marketing and publishing rollercoaster, which i'm sure plenty of you will be able relate to, we'll all be able to benefit.

Great to be involved.

See you on the inside...

Ed

Mike Merz
09-15-2009, 11:53 AM
George, Tyler, Dennis, Monique, David, Kristin, Emeka, Doug, Charles, Todd, Marcia, Emanuel, Nicolas, Dan, Dave, Perry, Michael, and Ed ... welcome to JV Notify Pro.

Also ... I notice many of you are not utilizing your signature files. As the only allowable method of self promotion in the Main Forum, you really should take the time to set it up.

Cheers,

Mike

jpohl
09-15-2009, 04:59 PM
Hello all. My name is Jeff Pohl and I have been doing Internet Marketing for about 4 years now off and on. I had some success with a couple retail type sites about 3.5 years ago but slowly let it die out due to the season nature of the site. A couple years ago I was wanting to pick up some extra cash so I got back into the game.
Like a lot IM's, I have my good days and bad days. The last several months I have been concentrating on creating a few lists and thus my venture into this forum.
I am not sure how much I can add to the chatter but I am sure I ahve a few experiences that I can suggest you stay away from doing :)

Thanks,

Jeff

Fernando Amado
09-15-2009, 07:36 PM
Hello everybody. ;D ;D
I'm Fernando from Peru (hey, anybody else from Peru out there???) I have been working unsuccessfully with MLM and I am now decided to make it in on-line marketing. Not much to talk about myself just a regular guy with lots of expectations and hopes. Oh and willing to learn. If there is somebody who can helpe me, I will be very grateful!!

Thanks to everybody.

Fernando

Brendan Mulholland
09-16-2009, 08:12 AM
Hi Mike & All Members,

Brendan Mulholland here from Ireland, new member to site and looking forward to working with you all soon.

Speak Soon,

Brendan

LeRoy
09-16-2009, 10:15 AM
Hi Everyone, I am involved with IM since 2006 and is going full time as of now for which I am very grateful and excited, (and a little scared).

I still have a lot to learn.

Le Roy
'Who Will You Be?"

Jeff Hollyhand
09-16-2009, 04:42 PM
Hi all,

I have been on the net a while selling some stuff in the real estate niche. I have heard about JVnotifyPro several times. I finally made it over to join the forum. I have only had time to read a few threads so far but looks like a great community.

rlawhorn
09-17-2009, 07:23 AM
Hello,
My name is Richard and i am happy to be here. i am a military member and well lets say that i don't make enough so i am here. maybe we can help each other out.

Wayne Rosa
09-17-2009, 08:08 AM
Hello All,

Just introducing myself, Wayne Rosa all the way from what some people call down under [Australia].
I was introduced to this list by Brian Johnson from Commission Ritual fame. I have been to a couple of seminars here in Brisbane and the Gold Coast, and managed to find Brian's Commission Ritual. Looking forward to putting it all into action soooooon. I do work 40hrs a week in engineering, designing Nickel Plants and the like and along with a wife and family I struggle to get enough time - however this will happen. Anyway thanks in advance for the help I know I will receive.

Regards
Wayne Rosa

Kimberly Sinks
09-17-2009, 10:16 AM
Hi Everyone,

I am a newbie and am looking so forward to learning all I can to become successful in Internet marketing.......have always wanted to leave the dreaded daily corporate world of 8 to 5, 6, 7, 8... world behind me!!! Not to mention it doesn't pay enough for what I do....No not a six figure employee.

I was a single mother for almost 18 years. I wish I would have found this sooner!

I have been an online merchant for a few years but it has been really slow and quite a learning experience. I stumbled across IM a few weeks ago and its right up my alley. As soon as I become successful (being positive :) ) at IM then I may give the otherside a try and have the marketeers (including myself) market my products!

If I do something wrong (or screw up) please bear with me but definitely send me a shout!

Looking forward to working with everyone!!!!

Thanks

Kimberly

Rylan Clayne
09-17-2009, 07:53 PM
Hey Mike and everyone else! My name is Tan I'm from the UK and have been doing IM for just over 6 months now and have been loving every moment. It certainly has been a learning curve but its been excellent and now I am ready to put what I have learnt into action and what better place to start then in the promotion of great IM products.

I have heard great things about this forum and I hope to contribute and learn lots as we move forward. Good luck to everyone else and I hope to hear from many of you soon!

Cheers
Tan

stef
09-17-2009, 08:13 PM
:DHello everybody, I'm a newcomer. I'm very excited to have joined your community. I'm fairly new to online marketing but very eager to learn. -Stef

MichaelRolfe
09-18-2009, 05:58 AM
Everyone, hello!

My name is Mike from the UK, been earning online since Feb 2006 :)

1st i learned ppc,
then web design
blogs,
graphics,
SEO,
Web2.0 Promotion
and now... JV's!

I've got a product i believe in and use myself so now on to the real business of JVing - communicating!

~Hope to hear from you soon,

Michael.

PaulClutterbuck
09-18-2009, 07:04 AM
Hey there fellow IM'ers

My name is Paul Clutterbuck, I am from Oxfordshire, England.
I have been doing this IM stuff for about 2 years but not making enough to do it full time. That is my own fault for reading too much and not taking action.

So i am here to start promoting new releases and ride the wave of hype for them to get the most sales.

Chat soon people

Steve Hoff
09-19-2009, 04:29 PM
Steve from Texas and just getting started within this exciting JV'ing community.

Michael McMillan
09-19-2009, 10:48 PM
Mike McMillan here. Although I haven't be active here posting in the past, I have connected with product launches through the JV Notify Pro emails I get (and I've been making money with them). I am a product developer and affiliate marketer. I'm going to try to spend a little more time here interacting and learning from others. My best wishes to all--Mike

AlinGD
09-21-2009, 04:39 PM
Hello there!
My name is Alin and I'm from Romania. I am new to IM and I've heard a lot of great things about this forum so I decided to join and be an active part of the community. I am very eager to start learning all I can about IM.

All the best,
Alin

euhlir
09-21-2009, 07:53 PM
Hey guys,

Thought I'd finally do a little introduction for myself.

My name is Eric Uhlir and I'm from the U.S. I'm a bit of a workaholic and often spend way too much time trying out new things online. I've done a couple of online products through paypal and clickbank , but haven't done a major launch as of yet.

I have a new product I'm working on now, so hopefully I'll be working with some of you in the future.

Best,

Eric

Reg Hough
09-21-2009, 08:16 PM
Hi everyone..My name is Reg and I'm from Townsville Australia. I am brand new at this game and am being introduced to it by Jonny Andrews. I hope to make lots of new friends and lots of new money...
Regards, Reg.

Onofighe
09-22-2009, 09:44 AM
hi all im kenny,im cool hope y'all too

Art Leslie
09-22-2009, 06:37 PM
Greetings .....

Old hand at Internet Marketing but new to this forum.

I've researched pretty much every aspect of IM since the 80's and have
been very careful about focusing on one area at a time to get involved in.
The time has come to focus more on Joint Ventures. I've limited myself in
the past but now will explore for more interaction with others.

I'm currently located in the deep sunny south .... Mississippi

If you live in MS, AL, LA or TN and like to drink coffee, let's get together and chat.

Art

Garrith
09-23-2009, 08:34 AM
Hey guys

I'm Garrith.
I'm from South Africa, but living in Saudi Arabia at the moment.

Totally new to affiliate marketing but hoping I can learn enough from this forum to be in a position someday to help newbies like me!!

Chat soon
;D

issolution
09-24-2009, 12:52 PM
hi everybody. my name is issolution. iam currently into info marketing and other online businesses

Mike Merz
09-24-2009, 01:44 PM
Jeff, Fernando, Brendan, LeRoy, Jeff, Richard, Wayne, Kimberly, Tan, Stefanos, Michael, Paul, Steve, Michael, Alin, Eric, Reg, Kennedy, Art, Garrith, and Oluseyi ... welcome to the JVNP Community.

Cheers,

Mike

David Coleman
09-25-2009, 10:26 AM
Hello,

My name is David Coleman. I am from Texas. Looking forward to getting involved in this business. This will be my first venture and will say Thanks now for any help I receive in the future.

Talk again soon.

Greg Palmer
09-25-2009, 10:30 AM
Hi All, Just a quick note to say hi. Completely new to all this and keen to learn for some extra $$$ :)
What would be the best way to get started?

Javier Rivera
09-25-2009, 08:53 PM
Hello everyone my Name is Javier or Jay for short i am new at all this stuff here hoping i can learn some new stuff specially how to drive traffic to my site, ok cool looking forward to meet new people and to learn allot and maybe share some of my knowledge with you all ;D

Jay Rivera

jackie knight
09-26-2009, 03:02 PM
Hello Guys

My name is Jackie Knight, I have been around IM for a while and I am Deaf, I work mainly with the Deaf people to help encourage them to join the IM world.

I am happy to be here and hope to make lovely new friends....and to see if there is any Deaf IM'ers here!

8)

Frank Dang
09-26-2009, 03:30 PM
Hi every, my name is Frank Dang. I live in California USA. I'm excited to be a part of this group. I'm looking forward to working together with you all ;D

Duane Joiner
09-27-2009, 03:38 PM
My mission is always to learn, but also to provide you with as much valuable information as possible to help you market and be successful online.

To dispense tried and proven technics on how to generate large amounts of traffic to your site that will ultimately result in sales.

Thanks for having me here.

Michel Leger
09-27-2009, 04:56 PM
Good Day Folks;
I am new at this and I am very interested in learning how to make this work. Learning is an every day process.

Chris Parker
09-27-2009, 05:50 PM
Hello All,
My name is Chris Parker and I tried out IM in the late 90's without success. I am back to give it another try and learn from everyone knowledge and experience. Thanks for letting me be part of your group and I look forward to absorbing everything I can.

EarlNetwal
09-27-2009, 07:28 PM
Hi, I am Earl Netwal. Been online a log time as an eBayer, but only about 9 months truly focused on internet marketing. Currently I have a list of about 5000. Been actively looking for people to do ad swaps with. Want to double my list ASAP.

I've written several eBooks somewhat aimed at offline businesses needing to learn how to do the internet. Most recent is called Main Street Climbs to the Top of the Search Engines, which is a good basic SEO text for on and off line use.

Prefer to find folks who can send me in the range of 200 or more clicks. Be happy to do multiple posts for larger lists.

enetwal@gmail.com or earl.netwal on Skype

dmj2009
09-28-2009, 08:56 PM
hello forum members, my name is sherif shorg from benin. iam into domain name selling. looking forward to a cool atmosphere.

tonyrocks
09-29-2009, 12:35 AM
Hi Gang!

Just thought I'd poke my head in here.
Rock on
-Tony Rocks

Sally Laird
09-29-2009, 10:10 AM
Hi Everyone,
My name is Sally and I am in the UK. I am in affiliate marketing and am looking forward to learning
and sharing.

Tim Wright
09-29-2009, 01:54 PM
My name is Tim Wright. I've been tinkering around online for several years and have made "some" progress, although it seems like the more I learn, the more I realize that I have more to learn.

I absolutely LOVE working online and hope to be able to be "full-time" soon. I've released a couple of products and am in the process of getting ready to launch a few more. I read Mike's emails religiously and have joined in a few launch efforts even though my personal list is very small (around 2000).

I hope to be able to participate more in the discussion here and to help in any way that I can.

All the Best

Tim

tlarbuckle
09-29-2009, 04:53 PM
Hi, My name is Tommy arbuckle, Thank for having this website it's great!

Please remember ... this is not the place for your JV Notify Pro Partner JV Offers And Profiles (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/board,5.0.html) or JV Notify Pro Partner Co-Promotion Proposal Announcements (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/board,6.0.html) ... it's simply a place for you to introduce yourself, and offer a bit about yourself.

Best,

Mike Merz
Owner/Admin

geoffhull
09-29-2009, 08:06 PM
Hi, My name if Geoff Hull - Vitalityandlife.com. New to internet marketing. Looking forward to getting some good info. :)

jab471
09-29-2009, 09:32 PM
Gud day all Gerry from Australia, just poked my dead round the dor to see if I can make a go of this Internet Marketing thing ready to learn and work to make it happen.

Mark Turner
09-29-2009, 10:07 PM
Hello Everybody,
I am new here and I am looking forward to finding out more about this site. I am new to Internet Marketing, I did some SEO back in the late '90s and I am trying to figure out how to fit that in with this site.
Nice meeting you,
Mark

Andre
09-29-2009, 10:18 PM
Hello everyone. I'm Andre Kryzanowski. I look forward to working with you and hope to learn from being a member of your community. :)

Kenneth Yu
09-30-2009, 08:37 AM
Hi People,

My name is Kenneth Yu aka the Puppet Master.

I was a decent copywriter turned accidental Twitter guru at http://twitter.com/emailcopywriter. I was recently featured in David Frey's Twitter Telesummit among others.

I'm proud to say that I'd written my very first million dollar sales letter a few months ago, and I've been doing successful 6-figure launches after that.

Even though I'm well-versed in most aspects of persuasion and online marketing, my main strength is branding and positioning. That's because I was Ogilvy-trained and even amassed 12 advertising awards in my short tenure there.

I'm married to a hot Zimbabwean woman. ;D

Thanks for having this awesome forum, Mike. Looking forward to working with you guys soon! :)

Mike Merz
09-30-2009, 10:42 AM
David, Greg, Javier, Jackie, Frank, Duane, Michel, Chris, Earl, Sherif, Tony, Sally, Tim, Tommy, Geoff, Gerald, Mark, Andre, and Kenneth ... welcome to JV Notify Pro.

Geez ... at the rate we're growing, I'm going to have to hire a Welcome Wagon. I can't keep up! LOL

Cheers,

Mike

Martin Grapes
09-30-2009, 11:01 AM
Hey everybody,

My name is Martin Grapes. I am just starting with internet marketing, so I hoop to gain some knowledge and skills on here.

I wish you fantastic day

Sheryl Wood
09-30-2009, 11:34 AM
Hi Everyone,
I'd like to introduce myself and thank everyone for being so welcoming.

I've run an ecommerce store for over 3 years and tried some affiliate marketing before that. The store has been very successful, but I really enjoyed affiliate marketing. The trouble is, I was only marginally successful (read: I made slightly more than I spent). I devoured every guide I could find at that point and this time my search led me to JV Notify Pro.

I am here to learn everything I can about marketing and JV and I hope to promote other's products and later introduce one I am working on.

I can't wait to get going and will start by digesting some of the information offered here.

Sheryl Wood

Business39
09-30-2009, 03:14 PM
Hi,

My Name is Nino and i live in the netherlands:)

I'm a marketing student and i have some expierence with internet marketing.

But Help is always welcome!! ;)

Hope to hear from you all,

Nino

Allen Davis
09-30-2009, 07:46 PM
Hello,

My name is Allen Davis and I live in China. Well, at least for the time being I do.

Once I start making a significant income in internet marketing I will move back to the US.

I was laid off last year from my engineering job and looked at that as an opportunity to
start an internet marketing business. I had the opportunity to live in China rent
free so that gave me some time to work on my business.

I lost my house to foreclosure because I depended on some undependable renters
to make the mortgage payment while I was building my business, so now I have
nowhere to move back to.

I need to make enough and save enough to buy a new house in the US with a foreclosure
on my credit record.

I think the opportunities available in JVnotify will help me achieve that goal. :)

Rick Lowe
10-01-2009, 12:38 AM
Hello to all,
My name is Rick Lowe and I am a newbie to this forum.. Just getting my feet wet with Affiliate Marketing and looking forward to making new friends here

shonc
10-01-2009, 01:55 AM
Hi gang,

My name is Shon Christopher and I have been quietly earning a living from the internet for close to 6 years.

I am excited about becoming a member of this awesome community Mike Merz has created and I look forward to interacting with other success minded members like myself.

Kim F. Loke
10-01-2009, 02:27 AM
Dear all,

Kim here and I am new to the world of IM. Looking forward to learn more from all the experts/gurus here, and to get the chance to find and promote some excellent products too.

Cheers.

Gavin Thorne
10-01-2009, 04:30 AM
Good morning all

Gavin here from the UK, just outside London actually. Looking forward to building on my fledgling IM career and can't wait to start sharing thoughts and ideas, whilst having that all important thing called FUN :-)

Really hope this works well for us all.

cheers

Gavin

allsuccess
10-01-2009, 09:38 AM
Hi All,

My name is Amit Jalan and I am from India. Well I have been in IM for around 6 months now. And have got chance to be a JV with few well know Internet Marketers.

Few months back I came up with a twitter product and sold pretty good. This gave me the motivation I needed to go ahead with IM. As of now I'm quite excited to join the forum and look forward sharing valuable thoughts both on JV and IM.

Cheers,
Amit

Stuart Reed
10-01-2009, 03:58 PM
Howdy,
My name is Stuart Reed and I am just getting started with affiliate marketing, but I am excited and very motivated. I'm excited to be here and look forward to communicating with you all. Take care.
Stuart

Mike Carraway
10-01-2009, 06:51 PM
Hello all.

My name is Mike Carraway and I have been marketing products and services online since 1997.

I look forward to the comraderie and interaction here and hope to make lots of new IM friends. I am always available if you need help.

Mike

Zane
10-02-2009, 02:09 PM
Hi,
I'm Zane and I live in Florida. Excited about being here and making some new friends/Contacts. Always looking for the action! Drop me a message anytime. Look forward to all the future holds with a positive mindset.
Respectfully,
ZJ

Leon Horton
10-02-2009, 11:54 PM
Hello Everyone!

As you can see, I am new to this forum, so please bear with
me as I learn my way around.

I have been online procrastinating :'( about making money
since 1997. Now it is time to get the ball rolling. I am not
new to what goes on with Internet Marketing, but I have not
made myself do any of it.

I am getting my feet wet with Affiliate Marketing so what better
place to get started than here at JVNP!

I am learning as I go with a little help from some great (IMHO)
online mentors. I hope to be able to join the ranks of those
who have gone before me at some point.

I look forward to developing some lasting friendships and be
a part of and enjoy the camaraderie here.

Peace and Prosperity to you and yours,
Leon

Len Richardson
10-03-2009, 03:11 AM
Hi everyone, My name is Len Richardson and I'm from Central Virginia at the foot
of the Blue Ridge Mountains.

I been been involved in internet marketing since 1998. I've spent much of my
time helping offline, "brick & mortar" businesses, grow their businesses using
the internet. I got involved in affiliate marketing a couple of years ago and
just love it. I'm here to learn how to be a more successful affiliate marketer
and take my affiliate earnings to the next level as well as to network with some
real affiliate marketing pros and make some new friends.

Len

Dustin
10-03-2009, 05:04 AM
Hi Guys,

My name is Dustin McMurray I live in Australia i've been right into the internet for years but am just getting into Affiliate marketing.

I really look forward to picking some of your brains and getting involved in this group, I've always thoughtv the best way to go in the direction you want is to surround yourself with the people who are there.

Hope your all having an awesome weekend!

Peace!
Dustin

Rob Barclay
10-03-2009, 06:58 AM
Hi,

My name is Rob Barclay, I am a Web Developer and work as SEO for several UK companies.

I work many hours and for little rewards and lots of stress.

Looking to learn more and utilise my knowledge to become a great JV and earn some decent money without the 16 hours per day current work load.

Great site and great JV's available

Andy Havens
10-03-2009, 10:20 AM
Hi,

Andy Havens here - please - don't get up. :-)

Though it's my first post here, I've been around IM for a while. Most of my checkered past involved some sort of sales and marketing and most of that offline. I've also done time in more technical fields - including computers - such as repairing and troubleshooting. I won't get into the rest, as it's far to sordid for this esteemed group.

My experience is mostly in copywriting, testing and consulting. I'm starting to shy away from billing myself as a "copywriter" as I really consult more than write copy anymore.

Since "consulting" can be rather vague, I'll clarify a bit.

Early on in my copywriting ventures, I found myself not only writing the copy but honing and helping to develop the product. I'm quite adept at looking at a product from the end user's perspective and coming up with ways to improve perceived value - often at little or no added cost.

I also tend to look at sales as a relationship rather than a "one night stand" so I spend a lot of time looking at client's process rather than just a sales page.

Most of my consultations involve one or both of these aspects.

Anyway, I joined because I've lately become interested in learning about product launches and trying my hand at promoting some new products.

Meanwhile, I'll dig in to learn what I can, and try to lend a hand now and then. One thing you can count on from me, right or wrong, I've almost always got an opinion. If you happen to catch me without one, I'll remedy the situation post haste.

Regards,

Andy

Jeff Heath
10-03-2009, 11:30 AM
Hi All, My name is Jeff Heath and while being on line for 10 months consider myself a newbie. Thanks for having me and thanks to Michael Rassmusen for introducing me to your group. I expect to be successful
Jeff Heath

Jimmy Miley
10-03-2009, 02:32 PM
Hello Everone, I'm Jimmy Miley Married 43 years, live in the same House for 33 years have made my living using the InterNet for the past 20 years but not as an Affiliate. Have heavy Equipment and Ground Support Equipment all over the World. Trying this now!!

MikeDeiure
10-03-2009, 06:12 PM
Hello All,
My name is Mike Deiure and I am from Rochester, NY. I've been involved in Internet Marketing for a little over two years now.

My main income outside of IM is teaching guitar and piano. I released my own series of guitar instructional videos called Rock Guitar Power (www.rockguitarpower.com). This gave me the vehicle to learn how to market and sell things online.

Since then I've become immersed in many other ways to make money online and am currently working on my own IM course that I am going to be releasing soon.

Last year I went on Mike Filsaime's Internet Marketing cruise and got to hang out with many of the top names in this industry (Mike Merz Jr. was one of them!). I've loved every minute of being involved in this industry and look forward to meeting and working with more of you in the future.

Kristi Link
10-03-2009, 07:41 PM
Hi, I am Kristi Link, a newbie to JV marketing. I live in Central Illinois (USA), and am married with two daughters and three step-children. We live on a horse farm.

I am hoping to create more freedom for myself so I can get free from the 9-5 job. I currently work as a software tester for an insurance company; have done software design and project management.

My twitter id is kristi_link

Looking forward to working with all of you!

Kristi

Gary Stubbs
10-03-2009, 09:38 PM
Hello All my name is Gary Stubbs, I am a newbie sort of, I have had a retail Motorcycle Apparel Shop on line for over a year now and doing great at this business , and now I am attempting to jump into the icy waters of IM. I am looking forward to sharing my success and my potholes with every one, and hopefully if I ever need a hand to rescue me, you will be there as I would for you!

To everyones Success

Gary Stubbs

mark coble
10-03-2009, 10:24 PM
Hi my name is Mark Coble. I'm really looking forward to working with everyone here in the forum. Thanks to Michael Rassmusen for introducing me to this forum. I live in Denver and I'm married with 3 children. I'm active in short sale real estate investing and love to play music (bass guitar) and love IM. I've made money, but the industry is so big that it is easy to get distracted I'm finding.

Now, I'm ready to learn the real way to do this business by partnering up with people like you. I'm excited to be a part of the this community and look forward to bringing value as well. It is time in my life to change the way that I've been thinking and wnat to change some things.

Looking forward for what's to come... ;)

Thanks,
Mark

Nick Rodriquez
10-04-2009, 02:09 AM
Hi People. I am Nick Rodriquez from the Fiji Islands. A student and professional Internet Marketer (Guess how the two go along ;) ), I am here after learning about the site on Commission Blueprint 2. Looking forward to a great 'community-ship' with everyone here.

Michael Nunn
10-04-2009, 05:08 AM
Hi Mike and everyone,

My name is Mike Nunn and I'm logging in from God's own country, New Zealand ;D
I've been involved in Internet Marketing for a full month now and loving it. I walked out of my previous job a few months ago without anything else lined up. A few weeks ago I saw my stepfather return from a World Internet Summit overseas - he was crazy with enthusiasm. Anyway I watched him immerse himself in his new business for a while before letting him teach me everything he knew.
So yeah, that was just over a month ago now and I've been going lickitty split to get my own business established. He's a heavy research kinda dude whereas I just do a little research then start throwing mud at the wall and see what sticks. I'm happily making every mistake along the way such as locked myself out of my own website and had to wipe it completely and start from scratch *grins*
Anyway I've written a few articles, slapped a few classified ads here and there and tried a bunch of other stuff. I'm doing 16 to 20 hours a day on this thing; I can't sleep anymore, keep waking up wondering how many hits I've had on my hoplinks ;D So yeah, I'm what you might call "highly motivated" and spending all my time learning and trying new stuff. I do not claim to be any good at much, especially not IM, but I'm very active.
I look forward to getting to know a bunch of you and working with you in the future.
Oh yeah, I learnt about this site from a Michael Rasmussen video :)

Thanks y'all... Peace.
Mike Nunn

Megan McCormick
10-04-2009, 06:26 PM
Hello all and nice to meet you,

I'm a 2 month newbie and found out about this site from Michael Rasmussen's video series. I will be retiring from public education in Tucson, Arizona this June 2010. I've been a high school teacher and school psychologist for 25 years. I have also been a theatrical lighting designer for 30 years. "...and now for something completely different!" I am immersing myself in learning everything I can about affiliate marketing and info marketing and internet marketing. I love it and am looking forward to my (our) first launch!!

Looking forward to meeting and learning from the community here.

Megan

John Ellis
10-05-2009, 09:10 AM
Hi,

My name is John Ellis, and I look forward to contributing a lot here and forging some long lasting relationships.

Thanks for putting this community together Mike!

All the best,

John

Ed Porter
10-05-2009, 03:27 PM
Hello everyone. I have been into IM for about 10 months part time. I heard about this community through Jonny Andrews. I have learnt alot from him so far but have alot more to learn. I look forward to meeting you all. In the meantime i'll be reading the posts & finding my way around the site. Take care & keep up the good work. ;)

Herbert Brian
10-06-2009, 09:27 AM
Hi Guys...I have been studying Internet Marketing for the last 6 months...happened across this site from an e-book I read,(and I've read quite a lot!), wrote it down and decided to check it out today...am already impressed by the numbers in here...wish I'd come in earlier!!

Anyway can't wait to learn some more and through A.C.T.I.O.N!! ;D

I look forward to helping a lot where I can and being assisted/learning in pushing my just-starting affiliate business up...

Thanks guys and see you inside the discussions!

mmcdono
10-06-2009, 02:38 PM
Hi Guys,
I'm Michael McDonough. I was referred to this site by Michael Rasmussen's new affiliate promotion. I've been developing internet marketing techniques for a few months and hope to provide value to these discussions. I look forward to your feedback and advice.

DianneCor
10-06-2009, 04:27 PM
Hello Team,

My name is Dianne Corriere. I live in Southern California near LA Airport. My office window looks out toward the airport and I watch the planes take off. Sometimes it is very noisy and distracting. I am working on being more focused and organized and methodical so I can make a living online. I am partially disabled so it is vital that I learn how to make money online. I would hate to go to McD.... to work!

Thanks in advance for the help you all will give me.

Dianne 8)

LukeAble
10-06-2009, 05:02 PM
Hello All,
My name is Luke Able, I have been marketing part time for a year with minimal success. I found this web site through an affiliate program and hope to learn the secrets to push me over the top.
Glad to be here and eager to learn! ::)

winwell
10-06-2009, 06:37 PM
Hello everyone,

Found out about this site from Michael Rasmussen's video.

Seems an exciting place.

Reckon I'll be spending a lot of time here :)

Speak soon

Gerry

Michael Taylor4949
10-06-2009, 07:14 PM
Hello All,

Here for an introduction of myself and to check out the forum.

I am located in Georgia and have been all over the world in the military, but now retired. What a great feeling.

Looking forward to moving on successfully in the Affiliate Marketing area. I will be reading and sharing as time goes by.

Talk Soon,
Mike

Mursal Sekandari
10-06-2009, 08:57 PM
Hello everyone! I am new and I cant wait to get started! I am planing on working my best to do all I can to make good money here, because this is the place to be if you want good money. I need good money!

Alexchan338
10-06-2009, 09:36 PM
This is a great community to be involved in, and I am glad that an ordinary person like me can participate. My name is Alex Chan from Vancouver, Canada and I am extremely excited to be introduced by Michael Rasmussen in his ALB about JVnPRO.

I am sure theres alot to learn from here and am looking forward to building great relationships with alot of great people here in this community of JVnPRO.

Alex

Howard Young
10-07-2009, 09:41 PM
Hello to all,

Just hopped on board here and I'm looking forward to working with enthusiastic partners in the future.

Just spent some time surfing around some of the threads and I believe I'll be an active member in no time.

Very nice site, Mike ;D

Howard

mjayd
10-07-2009, 11:56 PM
Hello Guys and gals ,
I am really excited about this get together with all you folks
Best regards
Michael

MarkusSLT
10-08-2009, 02:19 AM
Greetings Everyone! My name is Markus Balcomb, and I live in beautiful Lake Tahoe, California. I really look forward to working with you all. I am anxious to receive your support, wisdom, and guidance. Thank you for your acceptance.

Thomas Mueller
10-08-2009, 05:32 AM
Thomas Mueller
a newbie, but I've been studying the marketing scene for some time now, noticing radical improvements during the time I've been wandering from site-to-site in total confusion. The offers that were simply ripoffs are clearly identifiable when I see them in my in-box and, thanks to Rasmussen, here I am looking forward to communicating with like-minded people in a community of shared interests...!

Best,
Thomas Mueller

Rusty Campbell
10-08-2009, 05:20 PM
Hi Folks,

I've been working around the edges of the Internet marketing field for a long time. I made quite a bit of money in the nineties, but I didn't keep up with the changing world and lost my edge.

I'm coming back now. I have a number of websites, my blog is www.rustycampbell.com.

I have interests in some other things as well. I ride motorcycles, play drums in a blues band, and earned my private pilot's license a few years ago.

Looks like a lot of good people are banging around this site. Hope to chat with a few.

Warm regards,
Rusty

Shannon.Kuykendall
10-08-2009, 07:39 PM
:D Hello....my name is Shannon Kuykendall and I live in the Portland, OR area.

Currently I help other online business with their IM needs.

Feel free to check out my website below.

I am looking to take my online business to the next level.

I look forward to hearing about each of the great product launches that are coming up.

Cheers :D

Greg Swan
10-08-2009, 08:11 PM
Hi Everyone, My name is Greg Swan and I'm from Punta Gorda, FL. I've been involved in affiliate marketing for about 10 months. I was referred to this site by Jimmy D. Brown. I hope to forge some long lasting relationships and to learn from the experienced marketers so that I will be able to take my business to the next level.

Thanks and I look forward to interacting with you.

Greg 8)

John Bourke
10-08-2009, 10:03 PM
Greetings everyone from John Bourke in Australia.
I am delighted to be joining you and look forward to establishing
lasting friendships and business associations here.
Looking at this sites calendar it would appear I am the oldest Octoberarian in JV.
I have just retired from the finance profession after fifty odd years as a successful Finance Broker and I now look, forward to becoming a successful marketer.

aussietimbo
10-10-2009, 12:42 PM
Hi All,

Tim here, originally from Sydney, Austrlian (currently in Singapore)

Looking forward to building some good marketing relationships.

Darin Walker
10-11-2009, 05:10 AM
Hello All,

My name is Darin Walker. I'm really excited to get started making money with all of you.

I will start by telling you that, although I have done little bit of marketing study over the years, and I've written a few good ads, I consider myself a beginner simply because I have been unsuccessful at making it amount to anything due to my lack of networking skills.

I'm doing a lot of learning right now, and I just purchased Michael Rasmussen's Affiliate Launch Blueprint. I probably won't jump onboard any JV's for a couple weeks or so because I want to get a thorough knowledge of how to do this. I just cancelled my Google Adwords account because I got tired of struggling to figure out Google's hidden landing page requirements. I say hidden because Google isn't up front about what is wrong with your landing page when you are an affiliate writing ads directing traffic to another's product page. I will probably create a new one though and give it a second chance.

So.., I'm am trying new water now with JV, and I don't have any knowledge about setting up landing pages, email lists, writing articles, or creating bonus products. I have, however, done a lot of study over the last 25 years of the esoteric level's of such subjects as psychology, meta-physics, A.I., and consciousness.

I am going to wipe the slate clean and begin as a beginner. I suppose I will be bringing a little useful experience and knowledge to the table, but I intend to leave it on the back burner while I learn JV.

Thanks for listening.

Your humble new partner,

Kathleen Kirby
10-11-2009, 04:05 PM
I've added this introduction request post to make intros a little easier to follow.

Please remember ... this is not the place for your JV Notify Pro Partner JV Offers And Profiles (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/board,5.0.html) or JV Notify Pro Partner Co-Promotion Proposal Announcements (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/board,6.0.html) ... it's simply a place for you to introduce yourself, and offer a bit about yourself.

Best,

Mike Merz
Owner/Admin

Kathleen Kirby
10-11-2009, 04:15 PM
Hi,
My name is Kathleen Kirby but most people call me Kathy. It's great to be here and I look forward networking with you all. Have a blessed day. :)

Mike Merz
10-11-2009, 05:20 PM
OK ... here goes.

Welcome Martin, Sheryl, Nino, Allen, Rick, Shon, Kim, Gavin, Amit, Stuart, Mike, Zane, Leon, Len, Dustin, Rob, Andy, Jeff, Jimmy. Mike, Kristi, Gary, Mark, Nick, Mike, Megan, John, Ed, Herbert, Michael, Dianne, Luke, Gerry, Mike, Mursai, Alex, Vamadeva, Howard, Michael, Markus, Thomas, Rusty, Shannon, Greg, John, TJ, Darin, and Kathleen ... to the JV Notify Pro Joint Venture Marketing Community. ;)

Cheers,

Mike

multi1983@live.com
10-12-2009, 02:17 AM
Hi everyone my name is Antwan Roberts. I'm very excited, willing to learn...
Hope to talk to you soon... Great luck!!!!!!!!!!!

falcon1959
10-12-2009, 04:18 AM
Hi everyone I am Garry Booton from UK I have been in IM for about 2 month now and I am still waiting to make my first commision payment from selling as an affiliate, even though I have been making a few dollars from writing articles for others.

I have done all the reading, learned the lesson about becoming distracted, I am now focused and taking action. I already have a blog and a site up and I am actively promoting STF but still waiting for that exciting point where I make a sale.

Looking forward to working with you all here and hopefully continey my education in IM.

karthik Ramani
10-12-2009, 04:36 AM
Hello everyone,

I run a web development company and got into Internet Marketing an year ago and working on list building and selling top click bank products. I working on creating many Internet Marketing Products that will assist normal web users users in earning online . I hope to launch those products in the coming months and nice to meet lotta Internet Marketing Gurus here. Hope to learn a lot and network with people here. Thanks Mike for this great forum.

Karthik Ramani

Jeff Ma
10-12-2009, 09:33 AM
Hey Gang,

This is Jeff Ma from Sunny down-under (Australia). As a experienced business strategist for many years I always think of Internet gurus are all Geeks (no disrespect) but since early 2009 I was blown away by a 16 yo kid makes 100 times more than what I was making. I was tempted to call the sniffer squad but later discovered that he was clean. Told me that he started from WO and then here. So here I am, following his foot-steps and proud to be called a "geek". So far been learning all the tricks but master of non. So hopefully any pro-geek out there who are willing to take me under their wings.

Take Care!

tonicemarketing
10-12-2009, 02:07 PM
Hello from sunny Phoenix AZ! Todd Bennett here. Just wanted to say hello and I look forward to learning all I can and eventually contributing and helping others in any way I can.

SteveBuchalter
10-12-2009, 04:47 PM
Hi there, Stephen Buchalter here from Knysna, in South Africa. I wanted to get involved with affiliate marketing last year. I've a lawyer and have been in business 26 years.

So, I sold my off-line business to start learning how to promote and market on-line . I have spent this year studying Social Media and have set up my strategy for going forward on the various media. I believe I am now ready!!

So, next step is to start identifying Product Launches hence me registering here.

I look forward to meeting JV partners to our mutual benefit.

Warm regards

SteveBuchalter

Stefan Feczko
10-12-2009, 05:18 PM
Hello,

I´m Stefan and I do lots of my IM efforts for Latin America.

Glad to have the opportunity of working with you.

Regards

GlennGrundberg
10-12-2009, 06:16 PM
Hey gang-

Wonder how I missed this place for so long? :-\

DOH!

Well, i'm here now, so... Howdy!

I look forward to doing business with you all and making some serious cashola!

Peace,

Gman

ani_mathur
10-12-2009, 07:51 PM
Hi Folks,

I am Anirudh and have recently joined JV Notify Pro and look forward
to learn from you all.

Best Regards
Anirudh (Ani)

Jonathan Peirce
10-13-2009, 12:12 AM
Hello, Jon Peirce here from San Diego, CA here. Glad to of found this site. I have been trying to learn the in and outs of IM for the past year but never had all the gold nuggets to make a pile of cash. I am very excited about diving into JV and product launches. I wish the best for everyone here and hope to meet some great people.

Thor Hammaraxx
10-13-2009, 12:45 AM
G'day everyone,
I'm Thor Hammaraxx, Musician, programmer, artist, author.
Yes, another Aussie. This one's from Melbourne, Australia.
I also run a few websites and a couple of blogs.

The last few years I've been promoting a few affiliate products, making the tiniest amount online.
I also entered into website hosting and that turned out handy for my own use but not too profitable.

Lately I've discovered the power of membership sites and hooking up with other JV business partners to cross promote products.
I realised it's something I should have been into a long time ago, so I'm very happy to have found this website.
(Thanks Mike!)

What do I have to offer in return for being a partner?
Well apart from being quite chilled out and easy to get along with,
* I am quite an excellent PHP & SQL coder (generating HTML, CSS, JavaScript etc).
* Pretty good at graphics
* Know my cPanel Servers inside out (Yes, I know CRON).
* Can install websites and scripts no problem.
* Can get a new website listed on Google in a day or two.
* Stacks of FREE traffic!
and much much more...

I'm looking forward to being part of some great partnerships in the future.

Thank you

Kelly Carr
10-13-2009, 03:09 AM
Hello everyone. I'm Kelly Carr, I live in Arizona and I have been involved in affiliate marketing for a couple of years now. Recently got interested in this as a result of Michael Rasmussen's new product. I hope to learn and gain experience here from all of you and hopefully profit from the good company.

Best Regards,

Kelly

Llewyn Sanders
10-13-2009, 09:55 AM
Hello my name is Llewyn and i am from new york looking forward to learning how to play this game.

I played around with it saw some results in the past not big results but i know that this stuff works.

Dion GeBorde
10-13-2009, 01:17 PM
Great Day!

I have helped offline businesses for nearly two decades with offline marketing, especially direct mail marketing and sales training. I've consistently helped my clients to get triple-digit percentage increases in marketing performance. Completely ignored the internet, though.

I finally conceded about eight months ago that IM is THE place to be marketing, so dove in the deep end, and HALLELUJAH this is good stuff! We're in the right place at the right time.

And a big thanks to Mike Merz for putting this whole show together!

I am the co-owner of Jeff Walker's PLF 2.2, but was referred here by Michael Rasmussen's Affiliate Launch Blueprint. I'm excited to network, learn, and contribute.

I especially want to work with you if you are an enlightened entrepreneur ... someone that does what you do with the best intentions for everyone involved. And an expectation to make a lot of money. ;D

I FIRST want to help you launch your products/services as your JV/affiliate. SECOND, I will be looking for affiliate partners to help me launch my existing JV partner's energetic/spiritual healing products.

After I've got deep, consistent experience getting great, systematized results as a burgeoning super affiliate and launch manager, I will expand to helping other clients/JV partners to SET UP AND RUN explosively successful launches. And finally, I will ask YOUR help as my affiliate to launch my products and services.

Is that a complete enough intro? ;)

I look forward to working with you!

Warmly,

Dion GeBorde
Insight to Advance
Marketing Momentum for
Enlightened Entrepreneurs
Email Dion AT InsightToAdvance.com
Twitter http://twitter.com/DionGeBorde
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/diongeborde
LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/in/diongeborde

realcowboy
10-13-2009, 02:37 PM
Hi my name is Tim Wedemeier and I live in Wa. state .I am brand new at affiliate marketing and look forward to working with all of you !

Craigd
10-13-2009, 02:58 PM
Hello Everyone!!

My name is Craig De Borba, I live in CA and over the past years I have made my living in the Real Estate & Finance Industry, as a teacher, and for the last 2-3 yrs as a Touring Musician. I was on tour browsing on my laptop when I discovered Aff. Marketing and I thought WOW! This is incredible!! You can make money selling other peoples stuff online..? What a great idea! Funny huh, but I had never given that any thought before.

A month later I created my own site, I discovered PPC and the whole Adwords scene. Now, I Just finished my 1st Ebook, and its ready to launch...woohoo!!

And all this happened only in the last 2 1/2 months, so yes...I am REALLY new to this.. I have SO MUCH to learn, BUT I am EXTREMELY motivated and I like to get things done and get them done fast. It's probably because I just don't have too much patience, or a burning desire to be successful at everything I do ..maybe both.

But, I'm the kind of guy that if he's going to do something he's going to do it ALL THE WAY, and I really want it to be successful and to benefit people.

So, that's my intro. kind of me in a nutshell, at least as far as IM goes.

I really look forward to learning from and working with many of you. Feel free to write me as I will do the same.
I read somewhere that your worth is measured by how much you help others, and I think there is a lot of truth in that. So lets get in contact , and help each other to be successful.

Be Great and Prosper,

Craig

Valerie Parson
10-13-2009, 07:51 PM
Hi Everyone,

My name is Valerie and I live in Bermuda.

I am new to this JV Forum, but I am looking forwarding to learning great things from all the members. :)

wolfebet
10-14-2009, 06:11 PM
Hello everyone,
I am Betty....I live in Jacksonville Fl..and I am glad to be here. I look forward to these opportunities to learn
and make some contacts, and also $$.

jmichael59
10-14-2009, 08:55 PM
Howdy folks, Mike here from south Georgia. I am not new to trying to make money online, but I said trying! I want to learn how to get this done. So far I have done many posts, blogs etc... yet have yet to really learn what I need to turn a profit, I have spent a bit of cash on "stuff", but nothing ever worked out.

Really looking forward to learning from everyone here!!!

Mike

Chuck Taylor
10-15-2009, 03:37 AM
Hi everybody,

My name is Charles Passalacqua and I am currently living in Milan, Italy. I am on temporary assignment for IBM and I work in business intelligence. I am American, and I live in New Jersey, hoping to come back soon! I have been aspiring to become a successful online marketer for some time now and stumbling upon this forum I feel is certainly a step in the right direction. I am very motivated and spend most of my free time researching new product launches and emerging niches. If anyone is interested in doing a JV on a product launch PM me!

netafile
10-16-2009, 03:45 AM
Hey Everyone,

Been online a few years, creating products in the outsourcing niche as the "OutSourcerer" :)

Had some good fortune to hook up with some great JV partners, some through this forum!

Hope to be more active here and contribute what I've learned over the years.

Hope to JV with you soon!
Howard

MilburnMarketing
10-16-2009, 06:31 AM
Hi everyone!

This is Marc Milburn. I'm a 22 year old full-time internet marketer from the UK.

Just gettting involved here and I can't wait to work with you all!!

Many thanks,
Marc
www.MarketingMeltdown.com
www.MarcMilburn.com

Emrick
10-16-2009, 02:30 PM
Hello Everyone,

Been online a few years, building blogs and websites.
Just had the good fortune to find out about this forum.
I hope to be active here and use what I've learned over the years.

Looking forward to JV with you very soon!
Best,
Emrick

http://bestyourlife2.com

Corey
10-17-2009, 09:06 AM
Hi all,

My name is Corey and I have been in the IM world for a few years now - part time for now. For the most part, I have been doing affiliate marketing and SEO in various niches. Lately I have been thinking about getting on the other side of the fence with my own products -- instead of promoting others.

I found this place awhile ago but just got into reading some posts last night. I have to say that I am hooked! Looking forward to learning from the knowledgeable people here and hopefully I can contribute some of the things that I have learned along the way as well.

Corey

Sandor Rozsa
10-18-2009, 04:58 AM
Hi Everyone!

My name is Sandor from Hungary, Europe. I work in a MLM business. I'm new in IM, but i heard lots of about it then to read some reports and books, watched videos. And, i decided to work in IM because it is one of very BIG opportunity in this World. :)

Well, I'm glad to work with you in JV! :)

Regards.
SR

Mike Merz
10-18-2009, 07:29 AM
Antwan, Garry, Karthik, Jeff, Todd, Steve, Stefan, Glenn, Ani, Jonathan, Thor, Kelly, Llewyn, Dion, Tim, Craig, Valerie, Betty, Mike, Charles, Howard, Marc, Emrick, Corey, and Sandor ... welcome to the JV Notify Pro Joint Venture Marketing Community.

Hope you're all enjoying a day of rest, Today ... I try. ;)

Cheers,

Mike

Cathy Anderson
10-18-2009, 02:02 PM
Hello to All,

I'm Cathy and have owned a brick & mortar business for over 25 yrs. I really enjoy the internet and all that it has to offer.

I have been on the internet for quite a while and have learned an incredible amount from lots of people.

Thank you so much for this wonderful venue!

Cathy

John Van Wyk
10-18-2009, 03:54 PM
Hey everyone,

My name is John Van Wyk and I have been involved with internet marketing for a little over a year. I am looking to share my varied expertise in many different areas with those in this forum. I really want to make internet marketing a full time career and my passion for it drives me to learn and share more each day. I'm looking forward to sharing and learning with all of you like minded people hopefully I can help all of you as much as I think you can help me. I truly believe that if you share with others, it comes back to you tenfold.

Thanks,
John Van Wyk

smplylvn
10-18-2009, 06:44 PM
Hi everyone, my name is Jeff Burchell. I live in Las Vegas NV and just got re-started in the online business. I treid it out a couple years ago and had a little success. I got distracted by some scams and got out. I am back and ready to be a sponge! I am very excited to be a part of this community and look forward to many hours of reading good information and exchanging ideas with other like minded people!

Gert-Jan Scheper
10-19-2009, 04:27 AM
Hello!

I am Gert-Jan Scheper. I live in Holland and i am a starter in the online business. I am very happy to be a part of JVnotify.
I hope we can help eachother. :)

Regards, Gert-Jan Scheper

MacMan
10-19-2009, 05:56 AM
Hi all, my name is Tony McAllister and I am a newbie (feels like I am in AA). I am working my way through the Johhny Andrews training guide and I must say I am very impressed with it.

It will take a little while for me to finish it and I hope that I can come back and help others and get help when needed.

I am a little unsure about the best way to build a solid list, because I do not have a product to sell and promoting for others seems to give them the contacts, still I hope that I will discover this soon, and be on my way.

I look forward to working with you all. :)

Mike McDonough
10-19-2009, 08:40 AM
Good Day Everyone,

I am Mike McDonough from Texas and have been involved in the marketing, advertising and training business since I retired from the Air Force in 1985. I hope to increase my knowledge of internet marketing techniques and develop friendships here as well as build a new circle of friends.

Enjoy the day
Mike McDonough

bmorrow
10-19-2009, 11:05 AM
Hello Mike , My Name is Bill Morrow from Devon UK.
I have worked on the Internet for a few years , but have made very little
Impact .
I am looking forward to joining your community.
Learning and Earning in the future

Thank you Bill

willyfin
10-19-2009, 12:37 PM
Hello everyone ! My name is Bill Findley user name Willyfin and I am from Boston, Massachusetts. I am looking forward to joining in a lot of discussions and a few JV partnerships Thanks for having me!.......

KeithT
10-19-2009, 01:53 PM
Hello everyone my name is Keith Tessmer, I'm attempting my first JV promotion as an affiliate with no list, building followers with twitter at the moment, site is ranking well for product promoting and have learned a ton so far.

My biggest issue is learning how to build a list and then learning how to communicate with that list.

I have read through a lot of the posts here and I must say they are very informative better info then all the other forums I follow.

Looking forward to JV with you soon with my responsive list.

Thanks
Keith

Lovina
10-19-2009, 10:17 PM
Hello,

My name is Marleno, I'm from Indonesia. I've been here for a while and taking my time to join JV invites, but now I would like to introduce my self.

Thank you for a great forum

Marleno

Martin Butler
10-20-2009, 12:31 PM
Hello Everyone,
My name is Martin Butler, founder of the UK Internet Marketing School. Looking forward to connecting with like minded people.
Regards
Martin :)

shahzad leghari
10-20-2009, 03:59 PM
Hi, my name is shaz, i am glad that I have discovered jv notify, I have been learning a lot in world of internet marketing and hoping to have my 1st success,

my goal is to be a good entrepreneur and I hope that my 1st joint venture will be a complete success, if i say things without knowing then please do excuse me as I am still in the learning process, thank you and hoping to have future relationship with join ventures and future Success!!  :)

Looking forward for good success!

Torres
10-20-2009, 04:01 PM
Hi Everybody. I'm Fernando Torres from Portugal. I just signed up so I want to say hi to every one.
I'm new at this, just starting to learn, so I appreciate all the help I can get.
Thanks.

Fernando

rbassini
10-20-2009, 05:39 PM
Hello everybody:

Great discovery, that I owe to George Brown, of Google Sniper fame.
Anyway, I've been dabbling with online "businesses" for a few years now,
with some scattered success. But now it's time to get serious about this!

Good to be here.

Ronaldo

stormenfreya
10-21-2009, 08:17 AM
hello guys,

my name is Jim Hanks, from the Netherlands.
Have been in the IM for the last 6 months, setting up numerous sites.

Looking forward to knowing you all. :)

Going to check out the forum now,

maritza medina
10-21-2009, 11:28 AM
Hi everyone,

My name is Maritza Medina fromFlorida i'm new to this site and was refered by Johnny A. looking forward to be apart this group will appreciate your guidance and i'm willing to help.

Thanks and wishing everyone the best success.
Maritza Medina ;)

TonyShepherd
10-21-2009, 02:09 PM
Hi

I'm Tony Shepherd from Yorkshire in England.

I've been a fulltime internet marketer for several years and I'm looking forward to
working with, and learning from fellow entrepreneurs!

Warm regards

Tony

Dean Lindler
10-21-2009, 10:36 PM
Hi,

My name is Dean, I go buy the pen name, J.C.Dean.

My Business was recently devastated when google started slapping down review sites. Hoping to try something different.

My favorite teacher, I Hate the word Guru, is Jimmy D Brown.

I am creating my own products. Like to start by using them as bonus to promote other products, then the use the 7 dollar secret model to build lists, and see if how far I can go.

I always receive advice to stay away from the Make-Money-Online niche but it is all I am interested in.

Glad to be here.

Juan
10-22-2009, 02:40 AM
Hello Juan here, Its been a while since Ive been here.

Ryan_Allaire
10-22-2009, 06:12 AM
Hey Everyone!!

My name is Ryan Allaire- and have worked on several Multi- Million Dollar launches, was active in 6 figure membership sites as their Active Affiliate Manager, and also did 6 figures in 3 months with JV brokering on diff marketing ventures!! Some of the "Online Experts" or even Gurus i've worked with is Darren Salkeld, Mike Antoni, Donna Fox, Lisa Diane, Robert Puddy, Matt Basac, and I could go on and on.. But, my point is I'm going out of the nest, taking the jump- and flying to Success with my first premier product 'TMU' TrafficMavericks

My 1st launch is in 19 days!! 11/10/09 and as you can see on the Board- thats my Launch Date!! Please email me and We'd love to work together and after the launch.. We def plan on cross promoting for the people that helped us out!!

Any other questions:
RyanAAllaire@gmail.com

AdamChandler
10-22-2009, 05:31 PM
Hey what's up everyone..

I'm a new member thats psyched to be a part of this community.. I'm a marketer who's recently partnered up with an online product developer.. We're going to be launching some cool products soon so i thought i'd connect with some people here and maybe form some mutually beneficial relationships..

Hit me up anytime..

-Adam

Daniel Viau
10-23-2009, 10:29 PM
Hello everyone, Im brand new to internet marketing and Im relaly glad to have found this website, My name is Daniel Viau and I'm From Ontario Canada. Im really new and have been overwhelmed with many prior products ive purchased. Since the idea of me making money online, Ive actually spend more than made. :(

Edward Ndhlala
10-24-2009, 12:46 AM
Hi

I am Edward Ndhlala, pleased to be part of this forum. I look forward to a working you all. I have been doing internet marketing for a couple of years and thought ey, it would be good to learn and get support from others as you give your input too. I currently reside in England. It will be nice to jv with you guys.

Bless

Mike Merz
10-24-2009, 11:34 AM
Cathy, John, Jeffery, Gert-Jan, Tony, Mike, Bill, Bill, Keith, Marieno, Martin, Shaz, Fernando, Ronaldo, Jim, Maritza, Tony, Dean, Juan, Ryan, Adam, Daniel, and Edward ... welcome to JV Notify Pro.

We should be rolling out the initial version of the All New JV Notify Pro just after the New Year ... keep your fingers crossed. ;)

Cheers,

Mike

Gerard Blakeslee
10-24-2009, 04:19 PM
Hello
My name is Gerard Blakeslee and I live in Florida. I am new to affiliate marketing and I am here to learn as much as I can so I can become independently wealthy :)

Thanks
Gerard

Marcelo Lopes
10-24-2009, 08:12 PM
Hi Everyone,

I am new to JV Notify Pro. But not new to the game.

I am mostly into Affiliate marketing and building a big list at this time. Although I do have a new product on PayDotCom. Over all I'm just looking for some new product to promote and maybe put up my product later on.

Looking forward to meeting a lot of new people.

Thanks
Marcelo

Imran Naseem
10-25-2009, 08:25 PM
Hi Mike.

My name is Imran Naseem. I have been in the IM game for about 1 and a half years and I think 2010 is going to be my year.

I have heard great things about this place, but never really had a chance to introduce myself:)

I hope you guys wish me a warm welcome...not posted in a while!

charroseo
10-26-2009, 12:43 PM
Hi Everyone!

I'm CharroSeo Ramirez, I have been on the affiliate marketing niche since 2002. Also I'm a php coder and a IM wannabe ;D

Thanks
CharroSeo

anamarie
10-26-2009, 01:23 PM
Hello Everybody,

My name is Ana Marie Fischman. I'm glad to be a member of JVNotifyPro.

I like to learn and expand my knowledge in Internet Marketing. I feel this forum offer lots of valuable information and the latest trend in the IM community.

Wishing You All Success!!

Ana Marie Fischman

Linda Brown
10-26-2009, 05:13 PM
Hi to everybody
My name is Linda Bronson. And I am affiliate manager.
I am very glad to be a part of JVNotifyPro.
I hope that I will meet here great people and partners.

May yoube rich in blessings, and poor in misfortunes.

Linda

parker
10-26-2009, 07:52 PM
Hello everyone, my names Chris.

Hi Chris!

I generally prefer to be out surfing instead sitting in front of my laptop, but
when that's not possible I don't mind having a crack at this IM game.

I've been doing full on for a couple of years - actually one of the earliest IM list
emails I've got in my gmail is "Welcome To The Power Affiliate Marketing Update."
October 2005, from none other than Mr. Mike Merz.

Cool :O

joanne tracey
10-27-2009, 09:58 AM
Hello everyone!! I am a new and excited member of JV and look forward in future communication with you all. Any newbies wanting support don't hesitate to contact. All the best!!!!!!!!!

FernandoEscobar
10-27-2009, 11:47 AM
Hi everyone,

Officially introducing myself in the right section. LOL!!! I am glad to be a part of JVNotifyPro community, as well.
I hope to meet great people and partners...and exchange useful ideas.

substantial-success
10-28-2009, 08:25 AM
Hey Guys,

My Names Taryek and I'm happy to be at this forum. Im a part time internet marketer who loves taking on new projects. I always love to recieve help if I need it. I look forward to learning alot from this forum.

Regards
Taryek

jhornung
10-29-2009, 06:40 PM
Hey There Everyone,

This is Jason Hornung from the desert of the good ol' USA. I'm about to be a former insurance agent turned internet marketer...

My fascination with marketing began about 4 years ago when I stumbled upon Dan Kennedy's newsletter. That's led me down a path in which I now actively follow Yanik Silver, Ryan Deiss, and Perry Belcher, to name a few.

From buying and studying their products, I came to realize that IM was the place for me to be, so I'm starting several different ventures all at once right now.

I've been in business long enough to know that real growth comes from developing strategic, long term partnerships in which both parties benefit. So I'm here to build relationships with people that I can help grow their businesses and they can help me grow mine.

A few ways I may be able to help you:

1) Copywriting - I have been writing copy for all my own marketing pieces as well as for several clients for 4 years
2) Promoting your products - I have an affiliate marketing business in which I can promote for you
3) Bonuses for your download packages - I have many quality products that I have created in several niches that I can give you to use as bonuses
4) Content - I can contribute free content for your blog or newsletter
5) Interview you on my podcast show - I have a weekly podcast show that I can interview you and give you an edited recording to use as promotional material as well as putting it up on iTunes

I don't want this post to be construed as self promotion, I just want the members here to know that I'm here to GIVE FIRST, knowing that doing so will come around to help me grow my businesses.

So I look forward to getting to know you and figuring out ways to help each other succeed!

Jason

Vadym Zyabkin
10-29-2009, 10:20 PM
Hey all,

Vadym Zyabkin here, a full-time IMer.

I've always been on the underground side of things, but lately, I've realized that making long-term connections, offering people my skills, as well as partnering with fellow IMers is ultimately what will create those million dollar launches.

Hence, me joining and offering my skills :)

I'm a 3-year-experience IMer, been sitting in several niches, experienced in SEO [with a private released software or two of my own to a select circle of people], and I'm beginning to get into copywriting. Now, I'm not someone who's typically "just getting into copywriting", because I have had several people praise me on my copies, and write copies for them. But since I've only been doing this for 3-4 months, there's that one big room in the house, and that's the room for improvement.

Desmond Ong referred me here, a great dude and an exceptional marketer, and this is me saying hello!

peter shuker
10-30-2009, 08:56 AM
Hi guys,

My name is Peter Shuker, I have been involved in internet marketing for a little over 2 years,

I recently came across JVnotify from a product I found on my product shelf :P that had been there for over a year.

I suddenly thought, affiliate marketing, is something different as I have been concentrating on blogs and promoting a particular high ticket item, that I am sure you have all heard of, but as this is my first post, I won't go into that right now.

I look forward to receiving and passing on advice where I can

Best regards

Peter Shuker

Judith Osowski
10-30-2009, 09:49 AM
Hi everyone.

A little about me: I’m a city-turned-country girl. Ok, grandmother. I grew up in Long Island City, New York at a time when a 12 year old could ride the subway alone! I worked at Bell Telephone Laboratories (now Lucent) when computer programs were done on keypunch and the computers took up the whole room.

I’ve lived in New Jersey with the wild turkeys and deer for many years now. I actually have some great photos I took almost eye-to-eye with the turkeys. They let me get that close because they like the bird seed we give them, not because I developed any great woman - to– wild turkey affinity with them.

Somewhere along the way I got a computer, and once I realized I probably couldn’t blow it up too easily, I discovered I loved messing around with it. One thing led to another and here I am…………

All the best,
Judith Osowski

Michael Lucas
10-31-2009, 12:49 AM
Hello All
A good friend shared with me this great community. Glad to be part of it

Brian Lyssy
10-31-2009, 09:29 PM
Hello Gang!!!

I just found out about this site from a good drinking buddy of mine and I am digging in... 8)

My name is Brian Lyssy. My personal blog is at www.brianlyssy.com

I started out in the world of MLM but discovered the great wide world of IM and affiliate marketing.

I have been following several cool (IM) guys and learning till my brain explodes...sound familiar?

I am looking to grow my business with the philosophy of the Beatles song..."I get by with a little help from my friends."

Drop me a line any time. I love to talk shop and be pushed to the next level.

Brian Lyssy

Dritan Basha
11-02-2009, 03:39 AM
Hi all

I was introduced to this great forum by a video from Reed Floren, posted on YouTube.

Thanks Reed!!!

Looking forward to get to work with you guys.

All the best

Dritan

Iain Ellvers
11-02-2009, 08:23 AM
Hi Mike
Thanks for sorting out my log in problems - now ready to take an active part in the JV network from a very waterlogged Scotland. Has been raining non stop for two days and the thought of building an Ark had crossed my mind!

All the best for now
Aye
iain

paolo rocchi
11-02-2009, 09:37 AM
Hey Guys!

Paolo here from the UK, I hope things are well!
I heard so much good about Mike's JVNP that i'm looking forward to take part to promotions and events going on here...
I started off in direct marketing about 4 years ago then swithced to IM three years ago.

I think the internet is the coolest thing in the world and IM is best business to be involved with!

You Rock Guys,

paolo

Will Sumpter
11-02-2009, 03:54 PM
Y'all-

My name is Will. I have repped artists and photographers to large corporations and publishers in the SE US for years. I learned about Mike and JVNP thru a reliable source but have only a general understanding of affiliate marketing. I'm interested in learning more and would like to connect the dots...

lill.j
11-02-2009, 07:38 PM
Hi everyone,

How is everybody today?

My name is Becky Crowfoot, mother of four gorgeous children and i live in Australia.
I am excited to be here and very motivated to start.

Cheers,

Becky :) :)

mreid
11-02-2009, 11:14 PM
Hey there!

My name is Mark Reid and i'm from a little island down the bottom of Australia called Tasmania. Im a DJ and am getting into multiple forms of investing like property, shares, and of course internet marketing. Or more so, affiliate marketing.

I'm a member of Commission Blueprint, a program by Tim Godfrey, who was the one who pointed me in the direction of this site.

I've learnt alot from that program and continue to learn more and more every day!

To everyones success!!

Mark.

evevera
11-03-2009, 12:21 AM
Hello everyone :)

My name is Katie Wang, from Newcastle Australia.. I see a bunch of other Australians here :) I just finished University last year and now am a full time internet marketer.. I love it! I'm 26 this year :(, have a beautiful boyfriend and laborador! I was training to be an artist and somehow got sidetracked into this world of making money online.. haven't really looked back since. :)

Anyway, I've been a member here for a year now but haven't posted (I don't think) now I'm trying to network and meet other people in the business.

Hope to get to know some of you.

Katie :)

Glenn D Clarke
11-03-2009, 07:40 AM
G'Day everyone, first time in here it was recomended to me by Jonny Andrews nice guy and im working a program of his which is awesome, great for a green newbie like me, anyway my name is Glenn D Clarke from beautifull GoldCoast Australia in Queensland, thought it would be cool to say hi to everyone and like minded people, heres to our success and
If You See Someone Without a Smile,,,GIVE Them One Of Yours
;D

laik timu
11-03-2009, 08:20 AM
Hey All!!

my name is Laik Timu residing in sunny Queensland Australia

very very very new to this online marketing buzz, everyday i'm
learning more about it and hoping I can learn more here.

Would be great to catch up with everyone here and start building
prosperous relationships, it's why were all here isn't it!

see you all soon and all the best

Cybernetic Media
11-03-2009, 10:48 AM
Hello everyone. My name is David Doggett. I live in Nova Scotia Canada and have been developing marketing/lead capture videos for about 10 years now. I am also currently working on an exciting JV so figured this is probably not a bad place to hang out from time to time ;D

Looking forward to meeting many of you here.

Phil Henderson
11-03-2009, 01:23 PM
Hi I'm Phil Henderson from Scotland in the UK

I came across this site thanks to Jonny Andrews and I'm kicking myself as so many of my friends are already in here!

(good to see you Reed, Matt and Soren)

Some excellent topics in here and I'll try to add as much value as I can.

Although I'm being dragged kicking and screaming back into the "high paid" day job for a few months, I'm hoping to be fulltime on-line by the end of January... That would be my ideal start to 2010.

Also; if there is anything I can do to help anyone just shout...

All the best

Phil H

Nick Kors
11-04-2009, 02:25 PM
Goood day everyone, pleasure to see one organized and friendly community.

I am Nick Kors from cold (at the moment) Toronto, familiar with marketing but the online one, looking forward to make friends with and without mutual benefit.

Mike (the admin), great job at creating and keeping such a community!

Success and wealth to everyone,

Nick.

donovanstark
11-04-2009, 07:04 PM
Donovan Here!

I'm a single father that is strung out on Affiliate Marketing. I'm really big on education and hope to learn something from you all. I will do my best to pass along as much knowledge as I take in from this site. Please feel free to drop me a note anytime :-) D

Shane O Driscoll
11-05-2009, 07:36 AM
Hi my name is Shane,

Im from Ireland. I have been involved in affiliate marketing for over a year name.

I just wanted to say this forum is awesome and I look forward to learn and providing from my experiences.

dspa72
11-06-2009, 04:44 AM
Hi All,
my name is Donato Spagnolo,
I'm a software engineer with the passion of internet marketing
great place here, I hope to find a lot of friends and partners

:)

simonk
11-07-2009, 12:09 PM
Hi Everyone

My name is Simon and Im from UK, just wanted to say hi to everyone here and look forward working with you all.

Simon

Mike Merz
11-07-2009, 12:56 PM
Gerard, Marcelo, Imran, Manny, Ann Marie, Linda, Chris, Joanne, Fernando, Taryek, Jason, Vadym, Peter, Judith, Michael, Brian, Dritan, Iain, Paolo, Will, Becky, Mark, Katie, Glenn, Laik, David, Phil, Nick, Donovan, Shane, Donato, and Simon ... welcome to JV Notify Pro. ;)

Don't forget to check out READ FIRST - Understanding How JV Notify Pro Works (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/topic,1359.0.html) to make it easier to find your way around, and make the most out of your partnership. ;)

Cheers,

Mike

Lisa Luck
11-07-2009, 10:33 PM
Wanted to take a quick moment to say 'Hello!' to everybody out here! I hope all is well. I'm 29 and from the Lou-that's St. Louis ;) and I'm totally stoked to learn, help others, as well make some friends with some cool people.

Warmest Regards,

Lisa Luck

fireball
11-08-2009, 12:55 AM
Hello everyone! This is Ian del Carmen from Manila, Philippines. Some of you may know me as the owner of Fireball Group of Companies/Fireball LLC. Great to see you all here... :)

Ian del Carmen
http://IanDelCarmen.com

Ryan Ringold
11-08-2009, 03:41 AM
Hey there. Ryan Ringold here. Been full time online since 2002. Sell in more than 20 niche markets... both physical and digital products. Looking forward to being of assistance and helping people when if I can.

Barry Hurst
11-08-2009, 07:41 PM
Hi Barry Hurst here. budding internet marketer.

I am launching my own product soon and will be looking for JV partners to help me launch.

Regards
Barry

ferrygreat
11-09-2009, 01:58 AM
Hi everyone !

I am Ferry Yonatan, from Indonesia. I've been on internet marketing in 2 years, and I earn nice income from there. In this forum, I am looking for a health and mutual relationship, so we can work and then success together.

Ferry

mark coverdale
11-09-2009, 07:38 AM
Well, here I go.

I am from Australia and have been internet marketing for a couple of years. I have been lurking in this forum and making some good cash off other people's product launches.

Now it's time to get amongst it all and build some great long term business relationships.

Looking forward to working with Mike and everyone else.

Thanks guys. :)

slamet prayitno
11-10-2009, 01:51 AM
Hello to all of you...
i am Slamet Prayitno From Lovely Indonesia...
Really great to be here with you all...
let's spread love..smile and MAKE MONEY...!!! ;D

Sumaryan
11-10-2009, 03:24 AM
Hi everyone !

I am Ferry Yonatan, from Indonesia. I've been on internet marketing in 2 years, and I earn nice income from there. In this forum, I am looking for a health and mutual relationship, so we can work and then success together.

Ferry

Salam kenal Bos....

Welcome bro....

Mark Ramskill
11-10-2009, 09:38 AM
Hi everyone,

My name's Mark Ramskill and i'm the marketing manager at SubHub, working out of our beautiful Cardiff Bay, Wales office.

I look forward to having a good look around and getting involved! :)

Mark

MichelleC
11-13-2009, 03:55 PM
Hi All,

My name is Michelle. I am mom to Luke who will be four on Christmas Eve and Erin who is 18 weeks old today.

I come from a corporate background having set up the European arm of a Chicago based flavor company and 'found' internet and affiliate marketing as a way of replacing my salary enabling me to be mom to my kids.

After a few wrong turns, I have now realised that as a square peg, I will never fit into a round hole and now that I have found my square hole, the passion and the focus comes far more naturally. So much so, I look forward to going to 'work' each day.

I hope to build lots of friendships and longterm professional relationships here and look forward to learning from you and sharing with others what I have learnt.

Thanks guys,

Michelle

Justinw
11-16-2009, 02:26 AM
Ah, introduction time!

I have been flirting around internet marketing and affiliate marketing for a while. Have a few afilliate sites and have just launched niche365.com which is intending to be a no hype vehicle. Will see how I get on, a tad worried I am trying to reinvent the wheel!

Anyway I look forward to networking with you all and hopefully working with some of you on interesting Joint Ventures,

Justin

RonCross
11-16-2009, 08:31 PM
Hi Everyone,

I've been blogging for a little over a year now. I'm looking to expand my income potential by promoting some great products. It looks like I've come to the right place!

I have over 11 years of property, casualty, life and health insurance experience and just recently expanded my online presence there as well. I enjoy writing and look forward to putting my copywriting skills to good use in promoting some of your launches.

Let's work together to achieve unlimited success!

Ron Cross

faizu_ks
11-17-2009, 07:22 AM
Hello Every Body,

This is Saidu from London, I'm so glad to be here and really looking forward to share the experiences. Talk to you soon. And Special thanks to our lovely Mike. bye now.

awdevore
11-18-2009, 11:59 PM
Hi, My name is Andrew and I moved a year ago to small town in Idaho (after living in busy southern CA for most of my life). I don't yet have my own product, and I would like to learn more about the world of JV marketing. I am interested in the health, internet marketing niches, CPA, and PPC. This site looks quite interesting. :o ;D

Randy Robertson
11-19-2009, 12:24 AM
Hey everyone! I am a complete newbie, however I'm ready to buckle down and get some great things happening! Any advice or comments are always welcome....Hope we can all reach our goals here!!!

Guy
11-19-2009, 01:24 AM
Hi everyone,

My Name is Guy Gagnon. I'm part of a team of 4 entrepreneurs working on developing a business centred around teaching the average person how money works.

We're relatively new to the JV, affiliate product... world, so any advice, help, or ideas would be really beneficial.

Thanks, and we'll chat soon,

John Meadows
11-19-2009, 05:34 AM
Hello everyone, my name is John Meadows and I am from the Chicago area and I am brand new to the affiliate marketing world. I have a couple of friends that have been researching and dabbling in it for a while and I've been curious about it.

Along with my colleagues, I shoot and edit video, and recently we did some video work for an affiliate marketer in the area, and I have looked into his system and now I am trying it out. I am liking it so far and I look forward to chatting with all of you.

Regards,
John Meadows

Francisco Quezada
11-19-2009, 07:23 AM
Hello everyone!
My name is Francisco and I recently started learning Internet Marketing . This site was highly recommended to me, so here I am . I am very excited to be here.

Thank you
Francisco

Andrew Payne
11-19-2009, 05:59 PM
Greetings Everyone... I'm Andrew Payne!

An avid PPC Marketer for 2 years now who recently has been getting into the product development scene. I actually just launched my first product today, Landing Page Classroom.

I look forward to developing solid business relationships and mutually beneficial profit making arrangements.

Best of Wishes to All,
Andrew

Jeremy Kinlaw
11-20-2009, 05:11 PM
Hello everyone I am Jeremy Kinlaw from SC/NY and it is a pleasure to be able to learn and build with some of the greats in the network marketing industry. I am a musician/producer/entrepreneur and I love self developing, science, spirituality and MLM. I heard about this site from Russell brunson (micro-continuity) and I am looking forward to building good old brotherhood with everyone I could possibly meet. IT is a pleasure to become part of something so powerfully helpful. :)

saintemp
11-21-2009, 01:01 PM
Hi everybody,

I'm Clarence from Malaysia and I'm thrilled to be here ;D

It has been about 3 years since I first started marketing online and it has been an exciting ride! I am sure I will be able to learn a lot from all of you so I'm looking forward to getting to know you for mutually beneficial relationships.

Joseph Lawson
11-21-2009, 01:12 PM
Hi Joseph Lawson here. I live in Germany and am a singer/entrepenuer.
I was born in Cleveland Ohio and raised in Louisville Kentucky.
I have literally traveled the world entertaining audiences of all ages races and back grounds.
I love interacting with people and learning new things.
I am a doer and don´t have much patience for procrastinators.
I got into internet marketing because as a musician financial freedom is never guaranteed and I felt like I needed some security in my life.
But more than that, I felt like people all over the world are living in unbearable circumstances and if I could help them in some way then I would be helping myself both financially and spiritually.
Internet marketing has become a passion of mine and I hope to meet like minded people here.

Robin Helm
11-21-2009, 08:48 PM
Hi, I am Robin Helm.

I am a speaker and author, and have been travelling around the country with my co-author and business partner doing workshops and seminars. I actually live in the Rocky Mountains and wanted to make a move where I can be home more, so my business partner and I are expanding into IM--to create more sustainability.

I have to admit that I am a little overwhelmed with the vastness of resources. Filtering through can be a challenge, but I heard that Mike Merz was definitely someone to follow.

Thanks!
To creating win-win situations!
Robin

drm090163
11-22-2009, 04:15 AM
Hi everyone Dave Murray here I am from the UK, looking forward to seeing how the JV Pro works and making some good internet friends

Dave ;D

Kwhite77
11-22-2009, 11:27 AM
Hello everyone, Kevin White here.
Glad to see a community like this for us marketers to network and do some great business together.
Been on-line marketing off and on for 10 years but seriously for the past 3.
I do a lot in mobile marketing and traffic, cpa, and more.
Looking forward to the good things to come from this place.

;D Kevin White

Mike Merz
11-22-2009, 11:32 AM
Lisa, Ian, Ryan, Barry, Ferry, Mark, Slamet, Mark, Michelle, Justin, Ton, Saidu, Andrew, Randy, Guy, John , Francisco, Andrew, Jeremy, Clarence, Joseph, Robin, Dave, and Kevin ... welcome to JV Notify Pro.

I'd like to remind you to set up your sig files ... as it's the only allowable self promotion in the Main Discussion area, BUT ... please be aware that affiliate links are NOT allowed in your sig. It can link to your profile, JV offer, blog, website, etc. ... the key word there is YOUR. ;)

Have a great rest of the weekend!

Cheers,

Mike

seeker30
11-25-2009, 10:49 AM
Hi, I just joined JVnotify and am living in Canada near Niagara Falls. We just tell our friends to drop over sometime.
Yes, I know it's corny, but we all need a chuckle once in a while.

mike auton
11-25-2009, 11:26 AM
Hi everyone

Mike Auton here.

I recently co-authored Chris X's "Affiliate X".

I use direct linking to devastating effect promoting affiliate programs using "non-traditional" techniques.

My latest guide "Google Wealth Magnet" is currently being promoted by
Chris X, Andrew Fox, Chris Fox, Mo Latif and Craig Kaye (Info Product Killer) to name
but a few....

Hope to hear from you soon!

Regards

Mike
http://www.mikeauton.com/
http://gwealthmagnet.com/

Thad Bong
11-26-2009, 02:30 PM
Hi All,

Thad Bong here. I'm pretty new to internet business, started two months + ago after a company restructuring. I've been in a number of fields: door-to-door sales, civil engineering and financial trading (in chronological order). It's a lifelong goal of mine to start and run a profitable mega-business, and I've found that internet business is an excellent fit to that - low barriers of entry, low startup costs, excellent distribution potential and a growing market. I'm passionate about personal development, business, financial trading and spiritual growth; I'm bringing my knowledge and more importantly my passion into my business here.

I've just created my first product, am still very much learning about every aspect of this business. I know everything's not perfect (yet?) and I'd like to encourage all the newer ones in here as well that you don't need to know it all at the start. I've learnt so much from just getting started and looking for answers as I hit the bumps in the road, and I know that there's just so much I still don't know. That's the great thing about being a part of communities such as this and the Warrior forum, there's a wealth of wisdom and common experiences available.

I've been impacted a lot in this short time by people willing to share their knowledge and I'm looking forward to passing on the favour to some of the newer ones as well. I'm always open to feedback and suggestions, so do PM me or contact me at my blog. Oh, and for those in the US who are celebrating the holidays, Happy Thanksgiving!

rickybuitrago
11-26-2009, 03:38 PM
Hello,

My name is Ricardo Buitrago and I´m an Internet Marketer from Colombia. Throughout the last 2 years I´ve been using various marketing methods including PPC, SEO and social media to promote products as an affiliate. I visited DP forums for few months and learned a lot there, so I´m looking forward to gain and share lots of knowledge here also.

See you around!
Ricky

David Stewart
11-30-2009, 01:15 AM
Hi, I'm David Stewart from Manitoba , Canada. This looks alittle overwhelming but just alittle at a time and I'll learn.

peetred
11-30-2009, 04:10 PM
Hello,

I'm Vanessa and I've been learning and doing internet marketing since June, 2009... so just a few months now. Things are just starting to get serious 8) . I mainly do affiliate / article marketing through blogs, and sometimes sell a site for a quick flip. I also have an affiliate/article marketing course called Marketing Leverage that has gotten some great reviews (I got a nice review from one of the Rhode's Brothers, which i though was pretty cool!).

I'm interested in getting in on some product launches, but not sure how yet. Learning some stuff from Jani G's Triffiliate as it comes out :)

Fran Cairo
11-30-2009, 04:43 PM
Hi Everyone,
I am Fran from NW Wisconsin and "into" internet marketing. I am at the point now where I am putting everything into manifestation of what I have learned. Yep, I'm a newbie. Internet marketing is what I feel very passionate, enthusiastic and motivated about. I have a relentless will and desire to succeed. Last but not least, I am going to have fun doing it!

Courtney
11-30-2009, 04:49 PM
Hello from Minnesota,
My name is Courtney.Have been in IM for about 6 months now and have done a couple of JV's. I am really working on building my list. I have my own website on how to help people understand this whole website thing and how to create your own webiste for free. So i just want to build up my list of peeps. Welcome All. ;D

Jason Szova
11-30-2009, 08:05 PM
Hi My Name Is Jason Szova I live In Walnut Creek California Just Wanted To drop A Line & Say Hi To Everyone
Cheers :D

Bradm
11-30-2009, 10:48 PM
Hi everyone,

Was happy to find this forum! It looks very productive and I look forward to building positive relationships here.

~ Brad Mackenzie

kelly andrews
11-30-2009, 11:50 PM
Hi, I am Kelly from California and can't wait to start navigating through the forum.

Spags
12-01-2009, 12:26 AM
Hey all,

John Spagnolo from Bayonne, NJ, USA. I have been struggling to make something work online since around July when I had surgery. I may never be able to go back to my job, so I really have to make SOMETHING work!

I had a successful (I earned a living) with an online business I started back in 1997 or so, and did it for 5-6 years, then went back to Corporate America. I had a partner, and things just didn't work in the end. Never again! I used to sell Car Audio equipment online, and I always said, if I ever went back into internet marketing, I would either sell information products, or affiliate marketing, or something where I have no fear of losing money to fraud. I lost many thousands to fraud, and when you get (fake) chargebacks and lose, you lose the money AND the physical products. I dont even want to go into it....

So, now is the time for me to do it. I still am very unsure on what way to go. I have tried (half-assed) so many methods, but I have an extremely tight budget (OK, Im broke). I just joined Jeff Johnsons training program the other day, after following him for 6 months. I noticed a link on his site to this forum, so I signed up. I think I am just going to follow his ideas for the next 30 days, and if I make some money, I can afford to stay another 30 days. :-) I need to replace a pretty decent income. I am very good on the computer, and can do most things myself. html, minor programing/scripting, and I *think* I am pretty good at writing when I want to be. I even believe I can be a good copywriter, but I guess everyone thinks that! Of course this post is probably not a great example of my writing! I am actually struggling to keep my eyes open, and once I finish this, I am in bed.

Well hello to all, and hopefully I can be of some help to someone along the way.

BTW the car stereo online business I started back in the day was mmxpress.com which still exists, but I am no longer associated with it. I sold it in 2002. But it still ranks really well in the search engines. :-) I did all the SEO work on that myself back then, but all the rules have changed since then! ::) In fact I actually did EVERYTHING on that site myself, and all the associated sites. Yeah, I even had a feeder site or three back then! I did all the scripting on the custom Miva cart, all the html, and all the marketing and most of the sales calls. I burned myself out....

Rick Katz
12-01-2009, 03:23 AM
Hi Folks, Rick Katz here. Admin of AdTroopers Safelist
and AdJockeys Safelist. Have been involved in all sorts
of stuff online since '97. Great to be here.

Mike Hobach
12-01-2009, 04:15 AM
Hi everyone!

I've been involved with the Internet since before Al Gore invented it! Seriously - since 1994.

My background is heavy in the technology end of the Internet, and I've been having fun with the marketing, 'Niche' side if things since 2004.

I'm semi-retired, and watch as my oldest son runs the Internet company I started in 1995. He's doing a great job BTW at 31 yrs old! Managing several of our datacenters and the associated network here in the Midwest.

I've been making a very nice income from my marketing efforts... until sometime last year when the economy and the single niche I worked went belly up! I looked for a 12-step program to help me through it, but none exists! (don't mind my sense of humor please!)

If you are reading this - lesson learned - don't put all of your eggs in one basket unless you really plan on scrambled eggs one day.

Since someone moved my cheese as it were, I'm diversifying and my efforts are finally making a difference. Sorry to bore you, but this is an introduction...

I have written several books, produced several online training programs, and shared more than I should... in that one niche! lol

I am constantly working on new things, and find it interesting that while things evolve, they are still the same! My status here might show as a newbie, but I've earned a steady 6 figure income (my way) through Affiliate marketing since 2005. I look forward to sharing what I know, and of course - promoting all those good things that people are actually buying.

Final note - To Mike - thanks for what you do here! I see a lot of new people with energy and a real desire to do something with their life. This interchange certainly is a catalyst!

To everyone else - JUST DO SOMETHING! It's funny how even those who make all the rookie mistakes still end up earning money when they just do it!

Thanks and hope to be a contributor here in the future...

Michael Hobach

Leahna
12-01-2009, 07:58 AM
;D Hi everyone!
Really great to find this space. My intention is to use my web building skills and marketing experience to see the profits soar! :D
I have worked in many fields over the past 20 years, most recently providing solutions to senior executive and management teams in large organisations. My web skills are ever growing, yet often still hit major bumps on the road.

I have plenty of time to commit to this environment, both for sales AND relationship building. And I already have a diary with it prioritized... so... expect to see me around a bit :-) or even more than a bit! I really look forward to the opportunities which will enable me to meet you all.
Leahna Hardie
New Zealand

Lee Costley
12-01-2009, 11:35 AM
HI All! I'm Lee Costley from Cedar Park Texas. I've been working at internet marketing for about 6 months. I'm still very much a newbie. I just found this site. I think it's going to help a lot. I'm looking forward to it. I'm working on establishing several sites and building a list. I'm interested in establishing some contacts, learning all I can about internet marketing, making some money, and becoming a useful established internet marketer.

Denise Washington
12-01-2009, 06:19 PM
Greetings all.
My name is Denise from Saint Louis, Missouri. Really glad I was introduced to this site and hope to learn a lot and make tons of money.

Sam Billings
12-01-2009, 07:19 PM
Hi everyone, I am here coz i watched a Johnny G video and followed his advice. I am a newbie and I am going to follow his stuff and see if I can make some money.

Sam Billings
12-01-2009, 07:27 PM
Hi Everyone, I am here coz I watched a Johnny G video and I am following his stuff to hopefully make some money! And he said This is where it's at!

Rickey Woods
12-02-2009, 05:24 AM
Hi, everyone
My name is Rickey Woods. I have been in Internet Marketing
for about 18 month's. I have been involved in four JV launches
before now. I am looking forward to working with everyone.
I want to thank everyone for having me here and hope to to be
of some value to you all. :)

crsquare
12-02-2009, 10:30 AM
Hello everyone.... I am a newbie member here.... Hav read abt a 100 ebooks on Internet Marketing and SEO.... But never startd making money yet :(..
Hope to make some good money here...

jdevillalta
12-02-2009, 12:23 PM
Hello everyone,

My name is Jose Villalta - I'm reasonably adept on the Internet and would like
to go to the next level marketing on it.

philayres
12-02-2009, 12:52 PM
Hello, Mike, and everyone else. My name is Phil Ayres. I am based in the Chicago area.

I am new to the forum but not new to Internet Marketing. I have been doing Internet Marketing for 6-7 years, now. But, I have been marketing in corporate America! I actually do web strategy and marketing.

I drive leads and online sales for some large and well-known gurus, authors, etc. that have coaching programs.

Thus far, I really enjoy this forum. Mike, thanks for putting this together. There is some outstanding collaboration and information going on here. I look forward to being a contributing member of the community you have set up here.

Thanks, everyone.

Jonathan Shawcross
12-02-2009, 01:08 PM
Hi Everybody - i am Jon Shawcross from Yorkshire in the UK. I am absolutely new to all of this and to be honest, finding it all a little mind blowing to put it mildly. Anyhow, i am sure that with all this assistance, i cant go too far wrong ;D
So - hi to everyone out there - now it is time to get my head into gear!!

Obadiah Roszman
12-02-2009, 08:52 PM
Hi everyone, Obadiah "Obie" Roszman here.
This is by far the best network marketing forum I have found to date!!
Excellent posts from top marketers-great info all around. I'm sure I will be learning alot from this place!!

Gillian Grannum
12-02-2009, 10:08 PM
Hi! I'm Gillian Grannum and DELIGHTED to join this amazing forum. I look forward to participating in the JV discussions.

John Richard
12-02-2009, 10:28 PM
hey everybody. heard of this site for a while now but to be honest I never thought I was "qualified" enough to join. But one of the big shots on here (either howie or adeel) mentioned it in one of their products and said it was a treasure trove of good IM info. So here I am. Oh...I'm John from Houston,TX and have had minimal success online. That's why I'm here to hopefully change that fact. I'm glad I joined. Everybody seems so nice and helpful...like a real community. Looking forward to meeting and getting to know some of you.

Oh by the way....where can I find product launches in other niches ie. non IM, business, or self imrpovement arenas. It would be awesome to find launches in oh...say... dog training, self defense, or any other hot niche that doesn't relate to making money.

Here's to a prosperous New Year for All

as Stephen Pierce says "Begin Again in 2010"

Paul E McDonald
12-03-2009, 06:41 AM
Hi all,
Paul McDonald here from not so sunny northern Indiana. I have been in Internet Marketing (quietly) for about a year, just trying to learn my craft. Sure is a lot to it...huh?
I am proud to be in this community, where the hype stops and the wisdom flows. I only wish that I had found this a year ago! I'm pretty sure it would have saved me LOADS of time...and not had to deal with all the BS out there, not to mention the money!
On a personal note, my wife and I are now raising 4 of our grand children, and are badly in need of income. I am hoping that this forum will help!

Seasons Greeting to all, (I prefer Merry Christmas but want to be politically correct!),
Paul

Brittany Lynch
12-03-2009, 09:03 AM
Hey Guys,

My name is Brittany Lynch. I'm 22 and from Toronto, Canada :) . I have been involved in Internet marketing since I was 15...so sometime now but primarily on the service side of things. I started out by running my dads AdWords accounts and then recurited some of my own clients. I've been a huge fan of Google practically since the company first came out. My ultimate life goal was to get a job at Google. When I was 20 I got that opportunity, I was soo excited but thought it was a long shot that I was actually get hired. But I did!!! I was hired as an Account Strategist for the AdWords team. It was really exciting but after a while after my contract expired I was given the chance to stay on or go my separate way and I decided to branch out and start my own business..only this time focusing on automating my online marketing skills. Nows the time to take risks when Im young I figure. I'm also a member of the warrior forum and have since developed a product on Optimizing your adwords landing page for higher conversions. I joined this forum to get some tips and get to know some people. I hope that I can be a contributing member also. I consider myself pretty good at AdWords so if you guys ever need some help please PM me and Id love to give it a go.

Take care,

Britt

LEON LAPLACE
12-03-2009, 05:12 PM
::) ::) ::) Hello Brittany,
My name is Leon James LaPlace and you're my very 1st contact here @ JV.
I'm so new I,m still raw; haven't even seen the rules & regs yet.
I will most likely be in need of some help with the ADWORDS thing and really appreciate that you felt comfortable enough to make the offer of your knowledge and expertise.
I can only hope and pray that I may be of assistance to you at some time in
the future.
Thank you once again and I'll attempt to stay in touch,
Leon 12/3/09

Brittany Lynch
12-03-2009, 06:15 PM
Hey Leon :)

Well then let me be the first to welcome you :) Although I'm just as new to this community as you. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Take care

Brittany

Carlos Gonzalez
12-03-2009, 07:38 PM
Hi,

A bit confusing as to where to post what here but I hope this is the right place to introduce myself.

My name is Carlos. I am a web developer, PHP programmer, Internet entrepreneur with the single minded goal of making a living over the internet so that I can move to South America (to the country of my birth) to be with my mother during the last years of her life and my many other relatives there. I MUST make a living over the internet to be able to do this as it is very, very difficult to make a good living down there in the local economy.

I presently live in San Diego having come down from Canada about a year ago (I am an American citizen and not Canadian) and came down primarily to get away from the unbelievably cold weather up North.

Anyway I guess that is about if for now...

Carlos

Zayne Kendrick
12-03-2009, 08:06 PM
Hey guys this is Zayne... glad to be here!

I'm an Illusionist and an online marketer from Canada and I'm looking forward to making the impossible possible with you guys 8)

citrus
12-03-2009, 08:33 PM
Yay...more Canadians! Welcome :)

dustingarrido
12-03-2009, 09:01 PM
Hello Everyone,

I have been a member since October but life gets in the way (I'm sure everyone can relate to that) and prolonged my interest in the affiliate arena until now. I have been involved in internet marketing for a few years now and have a few adsense-only websites that generate about $50 dollars a month for me. Nothing that can support me full-time but I am very excited to get involved in affiliate marketing.

Hopefully I get to help others and have others help me along the way and also make some really good friends and connections and maybe, just maybe, make some money to go blow in the casinos (j/k)!!

Dustin Garrido

moneymarvint
12-03-2009, 09:13 PM
Hello, My name is Marvin Thomas A.K.A. Moneymarvint. I am 27 years old and I am a father of 3 and 1 on the way. Their ages are 3, 2, 1, and 0 of course, for now.lol
The reason i joined this forum is because i want to connect with like minded individuals like myself. I am a father, a brother, a husband, a mentor, a web designer, graphic designer, internet hustler and an all around good guy. I am currently living below the poverty level but mentally living next door to Bill Gates. I am thoughts away from living the life of my dreams. Literally. ;)