PDA

View Full Version : INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Debra Bolton
06-03-2009, 07:35 PM
Hi everyone, my name is Debbie and I am from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. I too am a newbie to Internet Marketing. Found a lot of useful products I certainly would like to try to get my business up and running, but need help in getting started. I am so over whelmed with all the info I have had to try to absorb in a short time. I am sure with your help I will be a little more confident in myself, and finally earning some real money.

Greatly appreciated

Debbie Bolton

Vivals
06-03-2009, 11:30 PM
Hi everyone

This is the first time I have ever been involved in a forum so please forgive me
I am a Registered Nurse Midwife who is sick of the rat race and I would like to get out of it
I am a Novice at making money online but I have tried a few ventures and learn't a lot with them but not enough to give up my day job but I will keep trying until I get it

Thanks for the opportunity to learn more information that will help me to make my dream come true

Vivienne Moore

Richard Trussell
06-04-2009, 01:10 AM
Hope I can help and be helped Im new to the Internet.

debjmossman
06-04-2009, 01:24 AM
I just joined and I'm very glad to have found this site.

Deb

james low
06-04-2009, 07:59 AM
hello everyone in this forum, im james low, from singapore a newbie in internet marketing. want to learn from you guys ;)

Pete Hall
06-04-2009, 10:18 AM
Greetings!

Pete Hall from Virginia. Thanks to all who've helped so far, and to those who will. I have more questions than answers, so I'll watch and learn.

Thanks for the welcome Mike, and the help from the helpdesk! Fixed within 10 minutes of notification!

Pete Hall

"Do what you like, Like what you do"

Mike Merz
06-04-2009, 11:44 AM
Chris, Anatoly, Michael, Noolene, Shantell, Christian, Gary, Paul, David, Scott, Jordan, Jermaine, Jose, Greg, Domin, Chuck, Randy, Pete, Guillermo, Shane, Robert, Annette, Ryan, Angela, Hal, Moises, Debra, Vivienne, Richard, Deborah, James and Pete ...

... WELCOME!

No doubt an all time record for getting behind ... pretty easy to see that the Welcome Wagon does NOT have a Hemi in it, no? ;)

Cheers,

Mike

Pete Hall
06-04-2009, 02:34 PM
Mike,

Actually, it's nice to see you too busy. If you're busy, we prosper!

Pete Hall

"Do what you like, like what you do"

Anthony Andrews
06-04-2009, 08:54 PM
Hello my name is Anthony Andrews,

I am wanting to get into internet marketing and get out of the whole trap of the rat race, and earn some real money

A. I.
06-05-2009, 01:29 AM
Hello everyone...AI here. Hope to do some great business with some of you.

riviera
06-05-2009, 04:11 AM
Hello everyone. My name is Irene Forde and I live in Devon in the UK. I hope to learn a lot from all you experienced guys and to take part in some joint ventures.

Alex Mc Ginty
06-05-2009, 05:04 AM
Hi mike, just like to hello to everybody. I am still new in the box regarding IM.Some good advice would be appreciated ;D Help wanted....

dtesta27
06-05-2009, 07:05 AM
Hey everybody, i just wanted to introduce myself and say that i am very excited to be working with everyone in jv!
-drew testa-

Fardaus Rahmat
06-05-2009, 10:08 AM
Hello everybody,

I'm Fardaus Rahmat from Malaysia. Hope to be able to learn more on JVs and internet marketing.

Thanks a lot.

Jennifer Purdee
06-05-2009, 03:12 PM
Hi everyone!
My name is Jennifer and I am a mom to 2 small kids just trying to get in on this stuff so I can spend more time with them. I look forward to working with some of you so we can all make some money. Any advice would be helpful as I am a newbie and it's kind of overwhelming.

Thanks! :)

tajinder
06-05-2009, 03:38 PM
hi,my name is tajinder.i am from asia specifically from malaysia.i have been involved in network marketing for 4 years.i found this site from an ebook that i purchased.eventhough i am a little bit confused about the things here but i will try to sort it out and learn.

however i have a question?where do i find offers to become affiliate marketer of the upcoming products and the potential buyer of it??thanks

regards
tajinder

Michelle ONeil
06-05-2009, 03:43 PM
Hi everybody!

My name is Michelle and unfortunately I don't have a nice photo to put up yet but will try.

I'm a newbie here but have been Online Marketing for a year now and when I found Mike and this site I really landed on my feet. So thanks everyone for having me!

Cheers
Michelle

Nick Barton
06-05-2009, 07:53 PM
Hi everyone,

My name is Nick from Yorkshire UK. My background is direct sales but I have been scraping a living online for about two years.

Now as the kids get older I need to find a way of making more money and am here seeking guidance. Seems a great resource.

Cheers

Nick

stiznef
06-06-2009, 02:32 AM
Hey There,

Stiznef here from California. I found out about this forum from Jonny Andrews. I hope that everyone is feeling groovy. I'm looking forward to learning and at some point being able to help others.

Peace!

Stiz

Sean Brooks
06-06-2009, 11:34 AM
Hi there!

My name's Sean Brooks from Plymouth in the Southwest of the UK. I have been learning about internet marketing for some while but like many have yet to make that first sale! I have been directed to this excellent forum by Jonny Andrews - a guy whose training methods I can really relate to.

I am really looking forward to meeting many and sharing thoughts and ideas but if there is anybody in my part of the world who is 'making it' with IM who would be prepared to mentor me I would be eternally grateful to meet you! Any other help would be equally gratefully accepted.

I hope to be able to give back any help when I have acquired the knowledge myself! Looking forward to working with you...

Sean

Joe Stone
06-06-2009, 08:05 PM
Hello ALL,

I'm Joe Stone coming to you from Los Angeles, CA.

I'm excited to be here. I look forward to learning, sharing and possibly working with a lot of you. I, like a good amount of the new folks was directed here by Jonny Andrews. I dig the way he cuts through all of fluff and acts like a real person.

Again, hi and have a great time.

donmelvin
06-07-2009, 12:32 AM
Hi everyone!

I'm Don, currently in New Jersey, which is in the mid-Atlantic area in the US.

While I've 'flirted' with IM over the past couple of years, I'm now actually getting serious about it. I've was one of those clueless newbies that thought I needed to develop a product before I could really do anything but I could never really decide what was needed.

Luckily, I've finally gotten over that. I ready to listen and do what the successful folks do. I don't expect everything to work, but I think I can now try things with the idea of limiting my losses on the ones that don't work and letting the winners run.

I'll say Thanks! to everyone right now because I know there is already a ton of good information here just waiting for me to start taking (informed) action on it. And a special Thanks! to Mike for creating this resource for all of us. :)

Tyler Hardy
06-07-2009, 05:22 AM
Hello Everyone,

My name is Tyler and I'm a complete newbie so please bear with me as I become a sponge and absorb as much knowledge as humanly possible.

I'm from the Midland/Odessa, TX area. Looks like I am another one of many who was referred by Jonny Andrews.

I work a lot and have very little spare time but that's all about to change soon and I'm very serious about this so I'm ready to start getting my feet wet ASAP.

Andy LaPointe
06-07-2009, 04:49 PM
Hi Everyone,

My name is Andy LaPointe and I am from Traverse City, Michigan, the cherry capital of the world.

I look forward to meeting as many as I can and contributing back to the community.

I have been a full-time Internet Marketer for almost four years now. If I can be of assistance to, feel free to contact me.

Thanks,

Andy

Sarah Buchanan
06-07-2009, 05:17 PM
Hi There,

My name is Sarah Buchanan and I live in beautiful Auckland, New Zealand.

I have written a number of eBooks that I market online. I look forward to working with you in the future.

Kind regards

Sarah

Steve Mount
06-07-2009, 06:37 PM
Hi Everyone!

Steve Mount here. Live in VA and have been a marketer for 2 years now. Have had a handful of successful and flop launches in the past, so I've arrived here to help grow my business and find other JV opportunities to promote.

Looking forward to reading and chatting!

Steve

Paul Haylett
06-08-2009, 07:06 AM
Hello to all,

My name is Paul Haylett, and I am from the UK. I have been trying to start an online business for three years, and, like most newbies, have bought just about anything that promised me help.

Finally found The Money Siphon system, and would just ike to introduce myself to you all, and I hope to make some great money working with you. ;D

miguelo
06-08-2009, 08:43 AM
Hello Everyone,

Eduard Miguel here from Philippines. I'm excited to be here and learn from big people here. I've been online for almost 2yrs and still learning. I'm willing to participate/follow to whatever is necessary to benefit and to give back/share whatever I will learn from this arena.

Jerry Lutz
06-08-2009, 02:35 PM
Hi! My name is Jerry and I am a teacher/athletic coach. I'm just venturing into to IM and trying to just make some $$ now but eventually, be able to retire and only do IM. Looking forward to meeting people, especially those that want to help and when I'm able, to help others as I've been helped! :)

Kristen Arnold
06-08-2009, 05:40 PM
Hey There,

My name is Kristen and I'm new in these parts but have been reading up on the posts and updates from people here so I look forward to both sharing and learning from you here.

I started online several years ago by inventing and bringing my own hard good product to market, selling online, and retailing both wholesale and dropship until I realized that I really enjoy the world of online marketing the best and the profit margin of info products far outweighed the physical product so that's where I focus my energy now.

Thanks,
Kristen Arnold

rockkvid
06-08-2009, 06:14 PM
Hi all,

Kevin Rockwell here from sunny California. I build web sites, mentor students on how to build sites, consult local businesses on SEO and site optimization, and I am launching membership sites and products now. So it is time to join this community, listen carefully and leanr from those who know.

Then maybe I can benefit from the help of many as I promote my efforts.

I look forward to learning from the folks here and to helping anyone I can in that process.

Thanks

Sheryl Polomka
06-09-2009, 01:10 AM
Hi all, my name is Sheryl and I'm from Australia. I have just come across this site and am looking forward to learning a bit more about how it all works and sharing as well as learning.

Sheryl

Benny Tay
06-09-2009, 06:29 AM
Hi I'm Benny and I'm a day-old newbie trying to learn the ropes. Would be grateful for any tips and pointers. It makes sense in these crazy times to build new income streams rather than relying on a regular job - that'd be like waiting for the blade on the guillotine to fall! Thanks!

samcom
06-09-2009, 07:51 AM
Hi everyone,
My name is Sam from UK and I am an active on-line marketer and am looking forward to be able to help and work with all of you.

Glad to be part of this lively and valuable community ... let's make each other more successful in the future.

Talk to you soon

Richie Cabaluna
06-09-2009, 08:13 AM
Hi everybody Richie Cabaluna here from Northern California. I'm very excited I found this forum in order for me to grow and learn more. I've been on the Internet Marketing field for about a year now. I'm very Glad to be surrounded by same minded people.

Warmly,

Richie

dan starsia
06-09-2009, 12:37 PM
Hello everyone. I'm Dan Starsia from Columbus,Ohio. I have been a restaurant manager for 20+ years and today is my first time trying to learn internet marketing.I am excited about joining this community and looking forward to learning the ropes. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
p.s. sorry no photo, couldn't get it to load

affilipete
06-09-2009, 04:52 PM
Hello Pete Drake here part of the Money Siphon System Herd many great things about this forum and I'm begging to see why...

Chris Bardin
06-09-2009, 09:26 PM
Hello everyone, my name is Chris Bardin from Atlanta, GA. I've heard alot of good things about this site, and I'm finally here to soak up some knowledge! I've been in corporate america for many years and I'm ready to break away and make some real money!

WendyHann
06-10-2009, 12:09 AM
Hello Everyone,

My name is Wendy and I am very excited to be here. I am fairly new at Affiliate Marketing and what I've learned I've done so on my own and Boy does it get overwhelming sometimes...LOL!

I have basically been forced into Affiliate Marketing when I lost my Job as Vice President of Franchise Sales of 10 years, due to the untimely death of the owner of the company. As I'm sure everyone knows it's not easy finding work right now and to be completely honest with you, I don't want to get back into the corporate world where someone else is going to decide my worth and my destiny. It's time I take control of my life, dreams and goals, but I know that it's something that can not been achieved alone. I understand the importance of a "Mastermind Group" and the importance of helping others achieve their goals. So I'm here to help in anyway I can and I would love any advise or suggestions that would in turn help me get this business off the ground.

Thank you for reading and I'm looking forward to working and getting to know everyone here!

;)

aquaticnut
06-10-2009, 02:15 AM
Hello all. My name is Ken. I am extremely new to internet marketing, but I am a fast learner and good listener (reader). Hopefully, you all will have a lot of very good information for me to absorb.

Alison Silbert
06-10-2009, 02:15 PM
Hi,
My name is Alison; I live just outside Toronto, Canada.

papabear
06-10-2009, 03:10 PM
Hello everyone I'm Charles From Sunny Florida. I look forward to learning all I can and helping us to make each other some very nice and well needed cash.

affiliatetrendz
06-11-2009, 04:02 AM
Hey everyone,
I'm totally brand new on here, but plan on being on here regularly. There are a ton of cool things! :) I'm here to learn, share ideas, mastermind, connect, etc... Who knows what the future will bring...but what I do know is that it will be very positive! :D

To Success,
Will in Alabama & Washington State :P

mkohtm
06-11-2009, 01:19 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm Michael from Singapore. Really glad to know this place from one of the clickbank products. Learn alot from the GURUs, and will would like to learn and have opportunities to venture with people here!

Cheers!
Michael Koh
mkohtm@gmail.com

tracy fraser
06-11-2009, 09:09 PM
Hi my name is Tracy, this is all very new to me and I am still learning the ropes. It's an amazing industry and I am looking forward to understanding everything.

pwvpat
06-12-2009, 01:54 AM
Hi I'm new here, I just want to say Hi to everyone.

Randy S
06-12-2009, 02:53 AM
Hi All,
My name is Randy. I live in a green city called Singapore. Glad to know this forum.

imported_Kim Roach
06-12-2009, 09:53 AM
Wow! So many amazing new peeps!

Welcome to the forum. You're going to love it here.

- Kim

Jeff Bell
06-12-2009, 01:50 PM
Hello All!

Little about me I'm a former contractor who invested in real estate and switched to investing in the internet and fell in love with it! I come from the hand state and look forward to meeting new people in my new line of work... I don't know if you would really call this work ;D

Jason Osborn
06-12-2009, 03:36 PM
Hi All,

My name is Jason Osborn and I've been IMing for a little over 2 years now.

I'm from Texas but am now living in Ireland. It's a great country.

This looks like a great forum.

Cheers,
Jason

Fiezol
06-13-2009, 04:38 AM
Hi Everyone....

I'm Fiezol..From Malaysia..

Kwessi
06-13-2009, 08:54 AM
Hi All,

My name is Kwessi Annor from Maryland.

This is all very new to me and I am still learning the ropes. It's an amazing industry and I am looking forward to learning and understanding everything I could from all these wonderful gurus out here.

I also understand the power of mentoring and the importance of helping others achieve their goals. So I'm going to be here a lot to help in anyway I can and I would love any advise or suggestions that would in turn help me to realize my goals.

I have heard some wonderful stuff about this place and was introduced to JV by Johnny Andrews. This really looks like a great forum.

Thank you all and I'm looking forward to working and getting to know everyone here!

To your success,
-Kwessi

bobyeager
06-13-2009, 08:31 PM
Hey there Folks... and Mike

Bob Yeager here. I'm the host of a personal growth talk radio show called Out-Side the Box LIVE,
Founder of The World Entrepreneur Success Training Program or The WEST Program and president
of eWeb Marketing Management.

Now that I got all the professional junk outa the way, I'm basically happy to be in a place where we
can have mature conversations, grow partnerships and talk our geek language where everyone can
understand it and be passionate about it.

Thanks for the awesome opportunity to join a great community

Warmly
Bob Yeager

si123
06-14-2009, 09:54 AM
Hi,

I'm Simon Clough from the UK, I have been involved in internet marketing for around 3 years now. I run several websites including a information product on sale and also a traffic exchange.

Sue Harrison
06-14-2009, 10:01 AM
Hi

I'm Sue, UK born and bred but living in Menorca since October 2008 (and loving it). Desperately need to get a second income as just getting by on husband's. I did "try" making money on the internet a few years back and failed miserably and lost quite a lot of money but now very willing to give it another try - particularly having joined one of Jonny Andrew's programs (which is how I am here :) ) What a fantastic, motivational guy he is - plain speaking and to the point - love it.

I'm really not sure at this point what I can bring to the table but, given a little time, hopefully I will be able to bring lots :D

Great to be here

drakey
06-14-2009, 10:29 PM
Hi everyone.

My name is Tyson Drake. I'm from Adelaide, South Australia. I'm looking forward to making some new friends in this online community, and of course learning more about JV's.

FasWang
06-15-2009, 12:15 AM
Hi.
I am Wang from Penang, Malaysia.
Just started internet marketing 1 month ago and got stuck
Hoping everyone can help me to success my IM journey.
Regards.

Shawna Murphy
06-15-2009, 05:48 PM
Hey Everybody! My name is Shawna Murphy and my mother and I are really new at this. The word "newbie" is an understatement for us! We live in Texas and decided that we wanted to have a business together so here we are. Look forward to working with everyone! Wish us Luck!

jon minor
06-16-2009, 04:20 PM
Hi Everyone. My name is Jon Minor and i am very happy to be here.,I have been in internet marketing for a short time and lately have been able to devote more time to it. Can't wait to get started on a project here.
kindly
jon

Tom Likes
06-16-2009, 09:17 PM
I'm Tom Likes from Colorado. I'm beginning to get the hang of this internet
marketing thing, and I'm really looking forward to learning from all of you.

I hope I'll be able to contribute in some ways too.

Thank you,
Tom

Jason Janke
06-17-2009, 02:53 AM
I've added this introduction request post to make intros a little easier to follow.

Please remember ... this is not the place for your JV Notify Pro Partner JV Offers And Profiles (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/board,5.0.html) or JV Notify Pro Partner Co-Promotion Proposal Announcements (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/board,6.0.html) ... it's simply a place for you to introduce yourself, and offer a bit about yourself.

Best,

Mike Merz
Owner/Admin

magnum duncan
06-17-2009, 03:09 AM
whats up everybody...new to the seen and im still covered in baby goo...lol i was just born into this world... whaaaaaaaaats upp...

Sue Harrison
06-17-2009, 03:27 AM
Hi Magnum :)

Very new here myself, and loving the info and help people are prepared to share - you sound like a lot of fun ;D

Sue

magnum duncan
06-17-2009, 03:58 AM
sue...oh hell yeah...im a happy fun person

PhatJ
06-17-2009, 05:30 PM
I am from Michigan. I been doing various internet based businesses for the past 10 years. Starting to learn more about the 'internet marketing' market.

Patrick Wooley
06-17-2009, 11:19 PM
Hi everyone,

My first post here although I've been absorbing for a couple of months now. This is a
very informative place and obviously has many talented people here. I just want to introduce myself and hopefully learn from those with more experience than I. I'm fairly new to IM and am a fast learner looking to expand my knowledge and experience. I'm looking forward to interacting with others here and wish everyone the best of success here and in life. Take care.

Patrick

Mike Merz
06-18-2009, 09:50 AM
Welcome to JV Notify Pro, everybody ... trying to get together Today's email announcement, so I'll just leave it at that. ;)

Cheers,

Mike

Ephron
06-18-2009, 10:33 AM
Hi All...

I was doing a few other post already and never introduced myself. I really like this site. I have been working on a product for almost 2 years and needs to release it. That's how I found this site. I have already learned lots by just browsing through and reading the many comments.

Thanks Mike for creating this site. It's a real winner...

Ephron

Ed Tori
06-18-2009, 04:48 PM
Hello everyone

My name is Ed. I have been dabbling with internet marketing & information marketing since 2004. I started getting serious in 2007, first with my own niche-products... recently adding an affiliate component to my businesses - as an affiliate for others, and soon to launch affiliate programs of my own.

I am a physician, but only a few of my niches are health-related. Why would a doc be doing internet marketing? Well, here's my "why": If anything ever happened to me, my kids can't inherit my degree (but they can inherit businesses & business systems that I build). Plus, online, my reach is infinitely farther... I can help more people.

Now all of that might sound cheesy, but it's true.

In the past 2 years I've taken Frank Kern's Mass Control & Mass Control Monthly (still a member), Alex Mandossian's Teleseminar Secrets, Jeff Walker's Product Launch Formula, Ryan Deiss' Ultimate Membership Site Bootcamp, John Reese's Traffic Secrets, Mike Koenigs' Traffic Geyser, & a couple others. I learned about this forum from Jonny Andrews' Money Siphon System. Finally started taking real action & now I'm here to contribute what I've learned & to add the affiliate components to my businesses.

Wish you all success,

Ed

Judy Wulff
06-18-2009, 04:53 PM
Hello I'm Judy and I am looking forward to sharing and learning new ideas with everyone.

Yvonne Berrien
06-18-2009, 05:18 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm Yvonne from Atlanta, GA and brand new to the internet marketing biz. Bought into a program during the early part of the year but did'nt know how or what to do with it. Just recently purchased Jonny Andrews Money Siphon System which has led me to this site. (Thanks, Jonny.) I'm sure I will have a lot of questions, so please be patient with me when I ask something that seems so simple.

Anyway, just wanted to say hello to all, and glad to be here.

Steven Robinson
06-18-2009, 05:50 PM
Hello everyone. My name is Steven Robinson and I'm from Washington DC. I am looking forward to be working with all of you. Thank you for making this great site. :)

Theresa Weatherby
06-19-2009, 08:54 AM
Hello everyone! My name is Theresa Weatherby. I'm brand new and looking forward to learning and eventually contributing to this forum. I am pretty "wet behind the ears" even though I've read a lot of material that is educating me on successful internet marketing.

Carson Bunny
06-21-2009, 02:27 AM
G'day Mike and everyone else. (do I need to mention where I'm from??)

I am happy to work along side you all and I am sure our combined efforts and expereince will benefit us all!

Thanks in advance for your guidance and support!

Mike Merz
06-21-2009, 09:58 AM
OK ... I'm not going to break my welcome string, here goes.

Pete, Anthony, A.I., Irene, Alex, Drew, Fardaus, Jennifer, Tajinder, Michelle, Nick, Stefan, Sean, Joe, Don, Tyler, Andy, Sarah, Steve, Paul, Eduard, Jerry, Kristen, Kevin, Sheryl, Benny, Sam, Richie, Dan, Pete, Chris, Wendy, Ken, Alison, Charles, William, Michael, Tracy, Patrick, Randy ... thanks, Kim ;), Jeff, Jason, Fiezol, Kwessi, Bob, Parimal, Simon, Sue, Tyson, Wang Hee, Shawna, Jon, Tom, Jason, Magnum, Jeremy, Patrick, Ephron, Ed, Judy, Yvonne, Steven, Theresa, and Carson ... WELCOME!

OK ... welcome wagon, officially back to square one. ;)

Hope everyone has a great what little is left of the weekend,

Mike

James Foster
06-21-2009, 05:28 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm James Foster. I've been involved in internet marketing for about a year now and just accepted a position as Jeff Mill's new JV/Affiliate manager for his up coming promotional season.

I hope to help out as many people as I can and make a lot of great new friends.

-James

John Sands
06-21-2009, 09:45 PM
Hello everyone.

My name is John Sands and I live in New Zealand.

I am a victim of the current recession having lost everything I had, my money, my home and my wife, but not my dignity!

To say I am a "Newbie" would be an understatement, however with nothing to start with, capital wise, I am turning to the internet to try and get my feet back on the ground. I have so much to learn in fact sometimes I feel like I am drowning! :-[

I have a product that I have to manufacture for each individual customer that is totally unique, thanks to my late father. It has never been marketed on the internet. I am hopefully going to learn how to achieve this.

I am both apprehensive and excited to be part of your group. I hope I have something worthwile to offer.

Let me leave you all with two of my favourite thought provoking sayings.

"I complained because I had no shoes, then I saw a man with no feet."

and

"Friendship is not measured by the length of time you have known someone, but by who came and never left your side."

Warm wishes to you all,

John Sands

Marcus914
06-22-2009, 04:28 AM
Hello, My name is Marcus and I'm a newbie and looking forward to learning and working with as many of you as possible.

Be Blessed!

I've added this introduction request post to make intros a little easier to follow.

Please remember ... this is not the place for your JV Notify Pro Partner JV Offers And Profiles (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/board,5.0.html) or JV Notify Pro Partner Co-Promotion Proposal Announcements (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/board,6.0.html) ... it's simply a place for you to introduce yourself, and offer a bit about yourself.

Best,

Mike Merz
Owner/Admin

Jamie Wheeler
06-22-2009, 05:38 PM
Hi,

My name is Jamie. I'm a newbie looking forward to getting to know all of you. They're so much to learn about internet marketing that it's scary to even think about it. Sometimes, I think I'll just hang it up & forget it. But, I've came to far to turn back now. My head fills like it's going to explode. I look forward to learning from you guys and hopefully, I can send some helpful info your way.

Best wishes,

Jamie

Linda Jessogne
06-22-2009, 07:17 PM
Hi! My name is Linda. I've been in internet marketing for a little over 6 months now. I had to quit for a while because I had to have hand surgery...but all is well now, so I can start back up.

I'm hoping to learn a lot of new and great things from you guys! Me being a newbie still, I still have a lot to learn!

Linda

Andrew Taylor
06-23-2009, 09:07 AM
hi everyone,
My name is Andrew Taylor,i live in Bangor Co.Down(around 18 miles from Belfast),Northern Ireland.This is all very new to me and to be honest i know virtually nothing.What i will say is this...no one is more excited to be here and no one wants to learn all this as much as i do.I do need help and advice though,so any help by anyone will be taken on board and i will strive to learn it.
To finish,thanks for having me here and hopefully one day soon,i will be able to help someone just like me.

Good luck and take care to all,

Andrew :D

SuzyBlack
06-23-2009, 04:37 PM
Hey all :)

I'm Suzy and I've been a writer for 15 years... I've just spent the last 18 months finding out all about Internet Marketing, and the last six months have been spent writing a collaborative book of success stories with some great names from the business.

I love Internet Marketing and have found some awesome people out there... now I'm looking for even more for my next venture :)

Suzy

gfaul
06-23-2009, 06:32 PM
Hey everyone just wanted to say hello, I have been involved in several mlm's over the past few years and have really missed out on internet marketing, I absolutely love it, although i'm very new at it.....looking forward to working with you guys, I'm sure I will have tons of questions....

thanks
Gannon

Arisanto Gani Pratama
06-24-2009, 03:15 AM
Hello everyone,

My name is Arisanto Gani Pratama from Indonesia... I'm looking forward to learn from this forum. And of course I'm also looking forward if I can be helpful in other people's ventures too.

cre8iveq
06-24-2009, 10:23 AM
Hi All,

This forum looks cool. I can't wait to become part of the community. You will be seeing more of me.

Dan.

ajhicks66
06-24-2009, 05:56 PM
Hello All,
My name is Anthony, I go by AJ, I am a newbie to internet marketing, I have only been in it for about three months. I am hoping to learn much more and develop some great relationships in the process. I know this Internet marketing works if i can just get the right system going, and not make a sell here or there but continuous sells. I will iron out the kinks, I am sure but in the meantime, I am glad to have a group of people to turn to.
God Bless
AJ :)

Philippe de Tiege
06-24-2009, 06:32 PM
Hello,

My name is Philippe de Tiege and I'm living in Belgium. After several years of trying to make some money on the internet, I finally find this forum by reading a pdf book from a membership site I recently joined.
I hope to make some friends here, to learn a lot,and perhaps to make some good JV;

Regards,
Philippe de Tiege

cal gladyng
06-25-2009, 10:46 AM
hi im cal
im from the UK
I just finished from college a few weeks ago and I look forward to learning the ropes!

cal

John Siemens
06-25-2009, 01:58 PM
Hi, I'm John, glad to meet everyone. A newbie at Internet marketing, can see I have lots to learn being a seinor from Canada.

Godslove Chinekwe
06-25-2009, 05:30 PM
Hi everyone .....I am Godslove from the Uk .....I am actually into a lot of graphics ......but felt i needed to move on to something more profitable and from all i read it seems this might be it and ......it seems very achieveable too......really appreciate all the geneuine tips and advice on the site ...it gives you the feeling the guys who have made big here really want others to maamke it as well...thanks for that ,seriously!!

Joe Fazzolari
06-25-2009, 05:45 PM
Hello all!

I have been studying online marketing and joint ventures intensely for months now. To me, its almost infectious. Being only 18 years old(the cons of people viewing my young age do NOT overweight the lasting impressions of false information!) , everything that I have recently became knowledgeable of is opening up a multitude of opportunities. Between growing up with the internet, and knowing what to do to become extremely successful already...I hope to soon have an advantage and cut out the excessive failure and prediction, which you gurus unfortunately went through, to inform me otherwise in your PDFs, .swf videos, and products. Of course I will encounter it, everyone does and it is how you become better. But hopefully, my stairway will be shortened a bit.

Well, it truly is a pleasure to be a part of these forums. Hopefully, I will be forever gratuitous later in life for stumbling upon this site.

Thanks for viewing,
-Joe F.

P.S. I am increasing my targeted list daily! :)

Paul Ognissanti
06-25-2009, 07:22 PM
Hello Everyone;

I'm very happy to be here and part of this great opportunity to meet new JV business partners!
I'm a musician and teacher in Hoboken NJ (The home of Frank Sinatra and Baseball) for almost 40 years.

My plan is to retire gracefully from the music business within the next year and enter the IM arena, working from home.

I'm currently using the Money Siphon course by Jonny Andrews and learning the ropes. I'm here per his recommendation.
I'd appreciate approaching the community and asking questions frequently from the experienced marketers.
As I become seasoned at this, you will find that I will reciprocate very generously also.
My strength is in helping others. I'm a total team player and will freely share my own knowledge and skills as they develop.
For now, I'll be "lurking" and taking advice, applying the expert advice of the many successful marketers that have been so generous to share their experience.

Kathy Griffin
06-25-2009, 10:01 PM
Hi everyone! My name is Kathy and I am completely new and just trying to get started. To say I am overwhelmed would be a huge understatement! Looking forward to learning the ropes. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am sure I will have lots of questions so I am glad to be a part of this forum. Any suggestions would be welcomed!

Wayne V
06-26-2009, 06:40 AM
Hi Guy's

Wayne here, yeah what can I tell you about me?
Well I am a Electrician by trade, absolutely sick of it and need out, soon.
I do not know a lot about internet marketing, but I feel this is what I wanna do.

And hopefully I can learn something here from you guy's( if i may).

Cheers
Wayne V.

mike sherratt
06-26-2009, 08:48 AM
Hi im mike sherratt i think this site really good and would love to be able to work with you all cause you all seem fantastic people

thanks mike

qvprof
06-26-2009, 01:48 PM
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to introduced myself. Heard JV Notify Pro was great. My name is Quang Van, self-proclaimed 'wealth hacker' ~

Let's go help some people and make some money together-

Fimihan
06-26-2009, 01:50 PM
My name is Fimi from Edmonton Canada. I have been hanging around JV Notify Pro as an observer for a while. Right now, I am coming out of hiding. Anyway, I have got lots to learn about making money online. I also believe in sharing with others. Without sharing, the world can never go round. Have fun with wahtever you are doing, that is when you get the best results.

Take care everyone.

chuy socarro
06-26-2009, 02:46 PM
hi everyone,

my name is chuy- I've been in the internet marketing business for about a couple of weeks now-
I'm here to learn and just maybe someone will learn something from me as well-

Sam Talataina
06-27-2009, 09:37 AM
Hi My name is Sam Talataina,

I've been searching for an opportunity to mix and mingle in this community.

I've been in the IM arena for a few years but have not taken off and made a name for myself.

My goal is to make a name of myself and to take action and be successful.

Thanks ;D

networxnz
06-27-2009, 08:02 PM
Good morning Mike and fellow JVNotify community members!

I guess it's my duty to introduce myself as the newest member of the community as at this particular moment in time.... I'm based down here in Gisborne NZ - which is literally the place to see the sunlight of each new day everyday - the most easterly city in the world. I'm a long time technology exponent and have been running various technology companies for over 25 years now (I started young!).
Sold a company to a nationwide IT Services company about 8 years ago - and by golly the time went fast - ran their business interests here for those 8 odd years and have had the past two years studying and learning and doing in the Internet Marketing space. Took myself up to chicago for Ken McCarthys System seminar two years running (excellent IMHO) and have since setup around 20 different websites.... just for fun.... some are even starting to make money.... :-)

Right now I'm heavily committed with running the commercial body that generates funds for various community services organisations and have worked with a good friend to establish a personal development company - which we are now ready to roll out our first product. No links here (hope I'm following the rule book to the letter here Mike !!! ) but basically the product is a six week instructor led program that helps people remove the negative stuff in their thinking that keeps them from achieving their goals - its based upon 20 years of research and field testing and has helped hundreds already. We have all the digital delivery stuff done and dusted and now just going through the motions of setting up clickbank products etc. We are very excited about the use of this course for the sake of online business entrepreneurs and giving folk that are starting out in business the confidence and tools they need to succeed in business - there are a lot of people just setting out in business right now and we are very much aware of the fact that this can be a very scary time for many....

Anyways, thats probably enough rambling from me for now - I will be posting the jv opportunity as soon as the clickbank piece is done - if anyone would like to gain access to the course for testing, evaluation and personal use feel free to contact me directly either email, phone or skype as per my profile....

By the way, I also look forward to helping as many as I can in this forum - I've developed a lot of useful technology knowledge over the course of my years to date so really also quite happy to assist anyone thats struggling with getting going!

Have an absolutely stunning day!

Darren Hart

networxnz
06-27-2009, 08:42 PM
Hey there Sam!

You hit the nail on the head there when you said "take action" - if there is one thing I've learnt in my 25 years odd years of business is that at times we are going to make mistakes - and thats really fine - just be aware that mistakes are not failure - they are just feedback. The more feedback you get - the more you learn. My advice to everyone is to do lots - makes lots of mistakes but learn, apply and then grow - this is how you move forward quickly.

Having said that I think the Internet Marketing world is kind of weird in that there are just sooo many different distractions and possibilities around how to make money and methods and tools within every area that could work..... so yes take action but also have a plan - be focused on what you want out of your business and then be sure that the IM model you are seeking to build will in fact deliver on that goal.

For instance, I've spent the best part of six months locked up at home, just me and PC (which is actually very sad...:-( ) learning about affiliate marketing stuff and building sites etc when I find that I'm actually a very people orientated person and need interaction with others to thrive - hence I'm now also building a consultancy business that will help traditional business owners get more effective use from their web presences - many of the things that we IM folk take for granted are well beyond the sphere of a typical business owner with a website - hence we can add enormous value to what they do.

So I will end up with a couple of different streams of my business but at least I'm clear on where I need to focus my attention - which products I should buy that will add value to what I do for others and so on. Moreover, being clear on the numbers and the goals you set for yourself is a very important part of monitoring your success and "taking action" in the right areas!

Hope this helps and best of luck with your business!

hennessd
06-28-2009, 02:06 AM
Hi Mike and all at JVNPro,

Just wanted to leave a quick note... I've just got myself into this game and am really looking forward to working with you all.

I really appreciate the strong community feel here, as well as the open-ness and 'newbie-friendly' atmosphere. Really creates a place where we all want to give back.

I look forward to doing what I can to achieve mutual success.

Also, (as I am sure they are here from time to time) thanks so much to Jonny Andrews, Michael Jones and CNP for all their fantastic advice!) I hope to give back as much soon, too.

All the best! (Oh! I need to get a picture up!... will do soon)

Robert Ontko
06-28-2009, 05:26 PM
Hello everyone!!! I am from North Carolina in the USA.. newbie referred by someone who does quite well in IM and hope to get some good ideas for my new venture in IM... going for affiliate stuff right away :)
cordially
Mr Find

Greg Gruba
06-28-2009, 09:49 PM
Hi Everyone,
I am new to the site and hope to work with many of you.
Thanks!

Success Solutions Inc
06-29-2009, 03:06 PM
Hello everyone. this is Darrell Rodrigues from Success Solutions Inc I am completely new. I have never did anything like this before and I need help to get started. I don't even know how to post my picture, that is how new I am.

Rachel Sealey
06-30-2009, 10:28 AM
Hi all
I am very new at internet marketing and learning an awful lot from looking at this forum. I am retired (allegedly!!) and live in the UK.
Looking forward to learning a whole lot more. :) :) :)

Stephen Carter
06-30-2009, 01:53 PM
Hello fellow JVNotifyPro members,

My name is Stephen Carter.

I am a software developer and internet marketer.

I have been a member of this forum for a while but I don't believe that I have posted before. I signed up a while back to receive the JV announcements and I have taken part in some promotions as a result of Mike's mailouts. But I do not have a big list of prospects, so I have only had a little success with the promotions.

Do not make the mistake that I made of being a member of this forum and not taking the time to look around it and be part of the community. Now that I have something of interest to promote to the larger JV community I realize that not being an active member of this board means that I am not going to have any chance of getting it promoted the way I was hoping. Ah well, you live and learn.

Other than what I am working on now I have an affiliate review site system that is quite nice which people can check out from my signature if it sounds of interest.

My pledge for today: I will make an effort to be more active on this board. Promise!

dtesta27
06-30-2009, 04:33 PM
Hey everybody, my name is Drew Testa I am very new to this whole thing. Is there anyone who can help me get started?

Raymond Fellers
06-30-2009, 06:50 PM
I found this site while reading Search Domination Challenge written by Colm Butterly. That's a pdf that seems to have been written well over a year ago. It is a guide of how to get good search engine rankings and while not new has some useful information.

I've been around the internet since just a year or two before Al Gore invented it. ??? Now that I'm retired it's time to put some of my experience to good use.

creztor
06-30-2009, 11:30 PM
Hi guys, Warren here. Currently living in Taiwan and I had some good success selling physical products online in the past and now looking to make a move to selling more information related or my own products online. I look forward to taking part in this forum. Best of luck to everyone.

Jeffrey Bangerter
06-30-2009, 11:35 PM
Hello JV Partners, My name is Jeff Bangerter and I have been marketing insurance, investments and mortgages forever. I have been learning a bunch from our efforts to gain a page one Google ranking in the reverse mortgage business. Wow is that hard! From these efforts me and my partners have been learning more about true Internet Marketing but we are GREEN for sure! I have picked up a few tools like SENuke, Micro Niche Finder and looking at a few others. If anyone wants to take some serious marketers under wing and show us the ropes and make some money for yourself at the same time, that would be great. By the way Happy Independence Day this weekend!

Jeffrey Bangerter
06-30-2009, 11:51 PM
I had to add a follow up.. we had an Attorney that we work with write an Ebook on Loan Modification and we had a "service" blast email a few million people that are as he said on his opt in list, we got nothing! Not one order. What did I learn, spam does not work at all. So we are learning.

mr julian tion jr
07-02-2009, 02:21 AM
Hello, my name is Julian Tion from so cal, I'm very happy to be here and I would like to thank Johnny Andrew for the hook up on this site. I am new to this sorry please be nice to me........lol hope to see you inside ....

Matthew Carter
07-03-2009, 12:56 AM
Hi there,

Matt Carter here, just joined.

A little about me: live in Sydney, full time Internet Marketer (various niches), married, love nachos.

Look forward to interacting with you all.

thanks

Matt

Stev-e-volution
07-03-2009, 06:06 AM
A very warm HELLO to everyone, :)

I am very new to this but from hearing what everyone has said, excitement could not even capture my feelings! :D I am young, deligent and my brain is very very hungry.. Feed me oh great Gurus ;)

Thank you Mike, for making this possible and thank you to everyone for participating and making a world such as Internet Marketing a prosperous and adventurous place to be..

Good luck to all! May the wealth of knowledge and freedom be with you. :)

Steven

Soopi
07-03-2009, 06:46 AM
Hi Everyone, I am so happy to be here :D. When I was told about this site (5 mins ago) I jumped at the chance of joining... and here I am.
My name is Gill Turpin and I live in Australia. I have been trying to be an emarketer for ages and have not had the luck.. yeah . due diligence etc did that ::)
Anyway, I look forward to being a part of the groups and learning heaps. I hope that I can contribute some as well.

cheers
Gill (aka soopi)

James Durrant
07-04-2009, 09:49 AM
Hello all!
I have just started my journey in Internet Marketing, and am blown away at all the knowledge in this forum.

I am very honored to be a part of such a great community.
I am looking forward to learn as much as I can, and contribute where I can.

Thank you!

Mike Merz
07-04-2009, 12:54 PM
James, John, Marcus, Jamie, Linda, Andrew, Susan, Gannon, Arisanto, Dan, Anthony, Filippe, Cal, John, Godslove, Joe, Paul, Kathy, Wayne, Mike, Quang, Fimi, Chuy, Sam, Darren, David, Robert, Greg, Darrell, Rachel, Stephen, Drew, Raymond, Warren, Jeffrey, Julian, Matt, Steven, Gill, and James ... welcome to JV Notify Pro.

Happy Independence Day to my fellow Americans in the group ... and a healthy and happy weekend to Everyone.

Cheers,

Mike

Mike Martin
07-04-2009, 05:00 PM
Hello every one; My name is Mike. I am brand new at all of the internet marketing thing. I am so glad to be a part of this community, and hope that I can learn allot.

Raybee
07-04-2009, 07:16 PM
Hello everyone,

I am a new to this forum and am looking forward to learning all I can from the pro's. I am new to this business and want very much to succeed at it. I have tried a few things to earn an income online but have had zero luck. Anyway, I think my experience is very similar to a lot of other folks. I have heard nothing but good things about this forum and I really am looking forward to building realtionships helping others and hopefully making it in the internet marketing world.

Peace,

Ray

Michael Craig
07-04-2009, 07:23 PM
Hello everyone

My name is Michael Craig. I've been trying to understand this business for awhile and had no luck. In the previous courses that I bought I had no luck being successful. Im looking forward to working with alot of people here and learning how to make some mone. thank you to everyone letting me be apart of this family its a big step for me.

Thanks again

Theresa Mayhew
07-04-2009, 08:54 PM
Hello,
I'm Theresa Mayhew and look forward to getting to know you. I just purchased Jay Deiboldt's Google Slapper and am here by his recommendation.

This is new to me and I'll probably hang out and learn as much as I can and offer something of value when it comes to me.

Thanks for providing this community,
Theresa

simon fusco
07-05-2009, 07:05 PM
Hi my names is Simon and I live in London Uk. I am looking forward to work with you guys.

All the best,
Simon

izzy2ice
07-06-2009, 12:23 PM
Report to moderator Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

soopi

James Durrant
Newbie Member

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...
« Reply #617 on: July 04, 2009, 08:49:08 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello all!
my name is francis yeri, i am a nigerian
I just started my journey in Internet Marketing, and am blown away at all the knowledge in this forum.

I am very honored to be a part of such a great community.I look forward to learn from guru and pro in this great site

thanks ;D

Paul Counts
07-06-2009, 03:01 PM
Hello,

My name is Paul Counts, and I am from Stillwater, Oklahoma. I am very excited to be a part of JVNotifyPro.com, and hope to meet many of you here. I have a beautiful wife and two amazing little girls. One is 2 and the other is just 3 months old!

Have a great day, and let me know how I can help you!

Take care,

Paul Counts

Clarence Holmes
07-06-2009, 09:20 PM
Hello everyone,

My name is Clarence Holmes and I'm very excited to be a part of this wonderful forum. I hope to meet as well as teach and learn from many of you on this site.

Cheers.
8)

Molli Poliak
07-06-2009, 09:37 PM
HI.

I am brand spankin new to all of this. I will be honest and tell you all that I do not know what I am doing but I am eager to learn and move forward. I have just recently picked up material and tutorials about JV's, affiliate marketing, and internet publishing.

I am here to learn from all the pros and I hear this is where all the cool people hang out. I just wanted to introduce myself and hope there is room for one more (slightly less) cool person.

Molli P.

Nigel Moysey
07-07-2009, 08:36 AM
Hi,
My name is Nigel Moysey. I joined JV Notify a couple of months ago but for one reason or another have been inactive to date.
I'm an absolute novice at internet marketing having started in early 2008 but having had very little success. I have no list and until recently no real product. I've taken Chris Freville's 6figureswithchris course and hopefully this is pointing me in the right direction to find JVs to market my product.
My product at present is a subscription soccer tipping service. I have a website which requires further development and also a blog. I am hoping to be ready for the start of the UK soccer season in early August.
And that's about where I am at present.
If anyone is interested I can provide the urls for the website and blog if you would like to have a look.

aboka
07-07-2009, 11:50 AM
hi! im alouis from Malaysia. im a total newbies and got to know this great place from Jonny Andrews. im working on the seo now. hopefully could ride on your guru's wave here later =)

webincomestream
07-07-2009, 12:10 PM
Fairly new to this forum but have already promoted 4 launches learned only because the forum exits. Great Job by the way!

MARK ERVINE
07-07-2009, 04:44 PM
Hi Guys, I'm Mark Ervine from Central London UK , I'm a very NEW NEWBIE one of Jonny andrews students and I am very excited and happy to be part of your community , Really looking forward to meeting Fab people .. Mark ;)

Bob Gatchel
07-07-2009, 07:24 PM
Greetings Everyone!

I'm Bob Gatchel and I've been a L-O-N-G time internet marketer, trainer and coach ... and I'm REALLY excited to FINALLY be participating in this great community! I have been a member for a while but have never really taken the time to throw myself in and participate ... BOY was THAT dumb!

It is SO great to see such a diverse group of internet marketers all working to help one another ... and these days - it's all about community and seeing how we can all work together!

Looking forward to working with you! Let's all have some fun!

Marv09
07-07-2009, 10:23 PM
Whats up

My name is Mike and ive been IMing for about 5 months

Its a whole new world for me and I really enjoy it

I really look forward hanging out and learning new things

Hopefully I can help as well

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

suntheep phromsiripranee
07-08-2009, 01:07 AM
Hello, I'm Sunny from Bangkok, I'm still new to all this but i hope to work with all of you and learn a lot of cool stuff from this forum :) see you on the other side
Cheers!
Sunny

Bogdan Anastasiei
07-08-2009, 01:37 AM
My name is Bogdan and I'm new here. :-)

Why did I join, you ask? Because I already have a product (and big plans to create new versions in the future). I only need someone to help me promote it.

And I also want to learn more about JVs.

Justin Hart
07-08-2009, 01:44 PM
Hey everybody, my name is Justin Hart. I am the next #1 Best Seller on Amazon with your help in August. My debut novel, Liquid Sunshine will certainly be a great read... Let me know how we can make this venture a success!

Michael Kelley
07-08-2009, 02:44 PM
Hi there :) I'm Mike and I am interested in learning the ropes. I have been involved in marketing for years but more as a hobby. I really, REALLY want to learn the truth about making money as an affiliate. I also want to help with any new launches particularly if they include long therm life generating profit as well as affiliate sales.
I hope I can be of service and am here to learn and grow.

Milo
07-08-2009, 03:46 PM
Hi,
My name is Milo and I have been working in computers for 20 years and have been learning about Internet Marketing for the past 4 years - I have only scratched the surface.

I am looking forward to joining the group and I hope I have things to offer and others will also have things to offer.

Thank you for setting up this JV Notify website.

My other two passions are close up magic and I am a certified handwriting analyst. Both of those have been rewarding to me and a lot of fun.

Milo

Terry Loomis
07-08-2009, 05:26 PM
Hi everybody,

I'm looking forward to working with everybody here at JVnotify. I hope this will be a long and profitable relationship. I wish everyone a happy and prosperous future! :)

Adrian Castro
07-09-2009, 04:39 AM
Hi to All.

My name is Adrian Castro. I am a Certified Professional Coach. I am looking for a successful online business model on how to perform services. I am not sure if this can even be done. I know one can sell information in the form of ebooks and even seminars online.

I look forward to contributing to this community based on my offline experience with high ticket items.

Lana Soko
07-10-2009, 11:58 AM
Hi my name is Lana Soko. Still a relative internet marketing newbie

I'm concentrating on the Weight Loss niche and slowly getting my site together. Chris Freville introduced me to this forum so looking frwd to sharing and gaining new experiences

Lana

Jeff Li
07-10-2009, 10:18 PM
Hello Everybody,

My name is Jeff from Singapore. I'm a newbie to internet marketing.

Best Regards,
Jeff

Russell Edwards
07-10-2009, 11:37 PM
Hi Everyone

My Name Is Russell Edwards. Just a Guy From Louisiana with a dream of a better life. I'm new to this and wanted to say hi and hope to learn from everyone here. Looks like I have a lot to indulge myself in. So to get started.

Robert Walker
07-11-2009, 12:53 PM
Hello All,
I am Robert Walker. I live on the California Central Coast. I have been on the Internet Marketing
trail for success for over 10years,still trying. I have made a few JV sales this year. I hope to make
more.
Mike thanks for this forum!

Robert

Vera Cobbs
07-12-2009, 01:56 AM
Hi,

My Name is Vera Cobbs and I live in Cleveland, OH. I have been in Internet Marketing for about 8 years but I'm new to this JV industry.
Could someone please let me know how to get started.
I look forward to getting to know and working with you all.

Thanks,

Vera

Mandy Chong
07-12-2009, 05:01 AM
HI

my name is Mandy and it's great to meet you here

I have been marketing online for 5 years and would like to connect more here

Nathan Grimm
07-13-2009, 10:57 PM
Well, here I am. I just got The Money Siphon System and am looking forward to learning a lot and making lots of money. While I know what I know, I know even more what I don't know. Here's the deal: I feel like I don't know anything! I feel like there's so much to try to assimlate, but I am committed and plan to put in as much time as necessary to make this work.

Mike, I was hugely impressed that I got a response to my inquiry so fast. Within a few minutes on a Sunday night. AMAZING!

I can't wait to get up and rolling and can't wait to enter into a JV soon.

TomKrahel
07-14-2009, 12:44 PM
I read about this site in Matt Bacak's Internet Marketing Dirt newsletter. I heard about Matt from Russell Bruson's DotComSecrets group. Both excellent sources. And now I'm here to learn more about JV's from the experts and the newbies.

This whole idea of marketing is so exciting and interesting. It involves so many disciplines and activities.

My wife, Jill, and I have been working for 14 months to put together and market a program about how to survive elder care.

We live on Long Island, raised four lovely children and 19 guinea pigs.

We both graduated from college but feel we are just beginning to learn.

Joshua Hacker
07-14-2009, 01:53 PM
Hello everybody. I recently got a copy of the Money Siphon System. I was recently laid off and have been looking at starting to work from home so I figured take advantage while I can and Make It Happen!! Look forward to meeting everybody and working with some of you real soon.

Josh

Sarah Harris
07-15-2009, 03:55 AM
Hi

It is great to be here. I am again at home working full time online :). I have been marketing online for the last 3 years, working mostly with SEO and SEM. We have been so successful in dominating front page that now we need to combine it with some great JV offers.

Thanks for this forum.

Bill Mac
07-17-2009, 05:53 PM
Hi Mike,

My name is Bill Mac and I very glad to finally get on the site. Looking forward to working with You!

Thanks

Tamara
07-17-2009, 08:18 PM
Hello,

My name is Tamara Baruhovich, Life Coach and Internet marketer. I live in San Diego and work at home full time. I have been marketing online for 2+ years now. My niche is Personal Development and Self Growth. I have a website, a product of my own and publish a weekly ezine.

I'm glad to have found this site, where I can get to learn and meet like minded entrepreneurs. I also like to contribute what I've learn, so drop me a line if you are starting and need help.

Wishing success to you all,
Tamara

leankeenan
07-19-2009, 04:43 PM
Keith Keenan here. I am a Jonny Andrews protoge, -a new affiliate marketer. I am blessed with a lot of time on my hands and will work hard to promote your program. Let's get started! I am hoping to meet all of you and (as Jonny would say) am looking forward to making butt loads of cash together!

Brett Wilson
07-19-2009, 06:48 PM
Ok..with 10 blogs and a bunch of landing pages here I ma not knowing how to work an old-school BB. Hey Everybody Brett Wilson here. Been doing well in IM for 18 months now and looking to up my game so I figured it was time to run with some big dawgs.

I'll be reading and watching AND contributing and I look forward to a mutally beneficial relationship with all here.

Now if I can only figure out how to load my picture and enter a sig I'll be ok. ;D

Belinda Lacey
07-21-2009, 04:03 AM
Hello Everyone,
My name is Belinda Lacey and I am very new to this internet marketing thing. I hope to learn a lot here and also to make some money. :)

Devon Wata
07-21-2009, 04:17 AM
8)

Hi
Devon here from California . I have around 1 year of Internet business experience and am hoping to learn from the experts here!

Charles Alberti
07-21-2009, 01:53 PM
Hi, My name is Charles from The Netherlands. I looking forward to meet people. I'm so searching for the right program to make HOT money and friends

Raakesh Blokhra
07-21-2009, 06:27 PM
Hi Mike and Fellow JVs, this is Raakesh Blokhra from Central NJ (Long Branch). I own products Affiliate Radar, Long Tail Magic, Desktop Counter, InstantLP and several others in the pipeline (coming out soon). I am here to help newbies promote their products as well as find JVs for my products and to see if anyone here needs my help :)

You can find more information about me on www.Raakesh.com and from there you can find links to my Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and other social networks.

For now, if you need to get in touch with me, send me a private message or email.

Looking forward to some serious networking here ...

Btw Newbies, Mike Merz is an authority in Joint Ventures and I am yet to meet someone as connected, respected and liked in the industry. So rest assured you are at the right place.

Regards

Raakesh Blokhra

Bheeshan
07-21-2009, 09:38 PM
Hi everyone, my name is Bheeshan and it's cool reading through the posts getting to know the people around.I am looking forward to working with some of you guys. Take care for now!

Newman Ama
07-22-2009, 10:45 AM
Hello everyone.
My name is Newman Amachukwu
This is a great forum.. I am quite new to IM, though I've read a lot of materials about it, I love information and ready to offer them, though am yet to make some $$!
I am looking forward to be working with all of you.
Thank you for having me!

Let's have a great time here!

Sumaryan
07-22-2009, 12:06 PM
Hi, Im a new member here..
My name is Sumaryan
Im from Indonesia..

AlanAyazyam
07-22-2009, 03:12 PM
Brand New Marketer Here, Excited to Work and Learn!

Hey all, my name's Alan Ayazyam. I'm new to the marketing world, but very excited to get started. I just wanted to say, if anyone has any news or offers for me, please share. But please no automated e-mails or products. And if anyone else is also new or has advice, add me on msn: sattvaswarupa@hotmail.com. Or facebook, facebook.com/alanayazyam. And we can chat about ideas! Thanks!

Robert Grooms
07-22-2009, 09:02 PM
Hello all my name is Robert and I am new to all this so please over look my ignorance. I am sure I will ask question that will get a few eyes rolling but bear with me. I was a master electrician for a little over 33 years and now install satellites. I am tired of crawling around in attics and under houses. I am very interested in an easier way to earn a living. I have been reading and studying as much as I can and am looking to learn the how too's and why for's.
thanks for the patience and help!
R.

Alan Petersen
07-23-2009, 01:24 AM
Hello everyone. My name is Alan Petersen. I've been a full-time Internet marketer for 2 years now. I started creating my own products in 2008 so I'm always looking for JV partners and opportunities. I'm looking forward to meeting you around the forum.

johnyeo
07-23-2009, 10:27 AM
Hi,

I am John and have been in the IM niche (blogging) for about 1 year plus.
I love to meet people here and do let me know if you need any help. =)

Thanks my friend, Mike for this forum. =) Fantastic for JVs!

John

johnpfranks
07-24-2009, 01:32 AM
Hi Mike ..and everyone

thank you for the privilege .. awesome to be here.

I'm John Franks, my friends call me JF.

Born and bred in Ireland, currently parked on miami beach, enjoying the summer (humidity and all)

I've been doing CPA offers for 12months or so, I just discovered Clickbank :-) and of course JV Notify Pro ... . to be honest I got a hint from one of Howie S' videos - he suggested it was a good idea to get involved with the pro's :-) .. so here I am.

Just a bit about me, I spent many years in IT, CIO / CTO for various Blue chip financials, and got a thing for IM about 14 months ago - bought a load of BS courses, and lost loads of money to sharks... my loss their gain ... for now.

I love this stuff and I feel I have found my Niche ..pun intended

Looking forward to working with you guys

PS - Hello to Richard Legg - I saw a few of your comment earlier whilst browsing - congrats on your rapid growth and success. :-)

JF

soli
07-24-2009, 07:16 AM
Hi everyone, my name is Soli Katir I am from Israel. I am very pleased to know that here I can have relationship with pepole who have common goal and help each other.
in the last few years I have promoted all kind of affiliate products and recently I have started to create product related to cell phone niche.

Love to get in contact and help each other. great forum!!!

Jean Jonessource9htm
07-24-2009, 07:24 AM
My name is Jean and I was instructed to join this site through a Affiliate Marketing program I purchased. I know nothing about Affiliate Marketing YET (but will in time) and am stumbling along trying to grasp the lingo alone! I have lots of questions in need of answers and hope all of you 'In-The-Know' won't mind helping me out along the way?
Eventually I know I'll be able to return the help and contribute my share. In the meantime I am thrilled to be a member and look forward to a long and prosperous relationship with all of you.
Thanks!
Jean

Johnson Ancheta
07-24-2009, 09:50 AM
Aloha Everyone,

I'm Johnson Ancheta and I am new to affiliate marketing. I'm looking to this online venture as supplement income for my wife and myself. I'm currently on Active Duty in the military; the benefits are great and I love my career, but I want to fulfill a childhood dream of becoming an entrepreneur and financially independant. I believe with the experience in this forum I can acheive that. Thanks for having me guys.

Mahalo

leighs31
07-24-2009, 10:53 AM
Hi there I'm Leigh Adams. New to this but trying lots and lots different things at the moment. Really looking forward to finding out some useful information from the people that know. So thanks in advance for your help

All the best Leigh

Dan Elstad
07-24-2009, 08:32 PM
Hi Everyone, my name is Dan and I am from Minnesota. I just got started with IM about 2 months ago,
researched and found a niche, built my first site, have been living and breathing this stuff for the last couple
months and have no plans on backing off anytime soon. I'm an IT for my day job so I get moments here and there to kick back and study, study, study, although i have had my mind so preoccupied with this stuff at times where I don't hear my boss talking to me ;D
heh, heh.
Time to go read this forum and understand exactly what is going on and look forward to gettting to
know the rest of you folks.
Take Care!

JeffreyChew
07-25-2009, 03:27 AM
Hi guys,

I'm Jeffrey from The Free Traffic Marketer and it's nice to meet everyone here. Really looking forward to striking a deal in this forum and know you guys.

Cheers

Mike Merz
07-25-2009, 10:42 AM
Well Folks, it's that time of the week for me to roll out the welcome wagon. ;)

Mike, Raymond, Michael, Theresa, Simon, Francis, Paul, Clarence, Molli, Nigel, Alouis, Ed, Mark, Bob, Marv09, Sunny, Bogdan, Justin, Michael, Milo, Terry, Adrian, Lana, Jeff, Russell, Robert, Vera, Mandy, Nathan, Thomas, Joshua, Sarah, Bill, Tamara, Keith, Brett, Belinda, Devon, Jonathan, Charles, Raakesh, Bheeshan, Newman, Sumaryan, Alan, Robert, Alan, John, John, Soliko, Jean, Johnson, Leigh, Dan, and Jeffrey ...

... WELCOME!

To those of you hanging with Anik and Mike in Vegas this weekend, say 'Hello' from me. Vegas is not quite my scene ... the 'Kool Kids' can keep it. ;)

shekhar Kaye
07-25-2009, 04:54 PM
Hello everybody and hello Mike,

It's my first post here. I spent some time here read a few of your instructional posts to have a feeling of this place. The amount of information being posted here seems overwhelming initially. I hope to find proper grounds soon.

Though my intention is to learn the art of JVs and produce a successful launch of product, it is important for me to first of all master the Rules here.

I am a part-time webmaster dabbling in a number of niches. IM is comparatively a new niche for me.

I'll keep in touch here.

Regards

Shekhar

David Schmidt
07-26-2009, 08:05 PM
Hello Everyone,

My name is David from Los Angeles and I am not an alcoholic... ;) Anyhow, I just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. I am new this forum and look forward to getting to know some great marketers and JV Partners. I even recognize some great names already from what comes into my email box. ;D

I've been in offline Sales & Marketing for 20 years now and am extremely excited about "internet marketing"

There is a tremendous amount of learning to succeed in this business as well as perseverance, that I know. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. And someday when I know more I hope to give back as well.

jvillan79
07-26-2009, 09:04 PM
hello, my name is jvillan and im an up and comming marketer to the internet ;D

jvillan79
07-26-2009, 09:07 PM
and im here to utillize what ever tools i could learn to use from the ellites!

kadeko
07-27-2009, 06:04 AM
Hi All, my name is Kade Khoza from Johannesburg South Africa. I am very excited to be here and hoping to learn much as this is my first go at internet marketing. Looking forward to working with you guys.....

danr
07-28-2009, 01:18 PM
Hey Everyone
I'm Daniel, and I've been building web technologies since 1997. I decided to get to know more about the Internet Marketing industry, when I found more and more people making a lot more money online using simple strategies as oppose to offering software. Hopefully I learn something from it :)

Wishing Everyone luck!
Daniel
www.theinternetmarketersgroup.com

Kenneth Ingram
07-28-2009, 02:55 PM
Hello, Kenny Ingram here. Just wanted to say "Hello", and find out more about this forum.

I have a list of 25,000, and would like to utilize it to the best of my ability.
I am a business entrepreneur coming from a bankrupt Real Estate business back into the Internet world. My wife said she would leave me if
I ever bought another house. The only way I can, she says, is when we
have a nice cushion of $40k in the bank for backup reserve.

I know Internet marketing can do that. I'm just having trouble with traffic.
I also owned a computer repair business, and learned html from some
of the techs I hired, as well as other programming skills. My college
degree is computer programming.

Hope to make friends here, and share some of my ideas, as
well as get other ideas from other marketers.

Thanks,
Kenny Ingram

Donny Gamble
07-29-2009, 07:46 PM
I would like to take the time to thank you Mike for creating such a good place for business and partnerships. I myself know the importance of networking and how it can make or break your business depending on who or who you don't know.

My name is Donny and I have been doing Internet Marketing for about six years and I have recently made the transition into becoming an entrepreneur. I am currently working on an Internet marketing membership site and I am planning on launching it sometime during August. I joined this forum to network with like minded individuals and also to learn the different elements of a successful product launch since will be my first launch. I also hope to answer any questions for anyone based upon my experience in the industry

steve owen
08-01-2009, 01:13 PM
Hello Fellow Internet Marketing Guys:

My name is Steve Owen and i am a newbie from Texas. Just starting and working on posting sites. I hope to learn more from all you professionals. Good luck to all of us!

steve owen

Kate-Anderson
08-01-2009, 02:01 PM
Hey everyone,

My name is Kate Anderson (Canuck), and I've been working online for 11 yrs now, as a ghostwriter, copy writer and developer. This looks like a fantastic place to be, and kudos to Mike for creating such an amazing resource =)

Looking forward to meeting and networking with fellow developers,

Mike Merz
08-02-2009, 09:42 AM
Welcome ... and Happy Sunday (raining ... again, in Central NJ USA) to
Shekhar, David, Julius, Kade, Daniel, Kenny, Donny, Steve and Kate.

Another busy month here at JVNP ... can't remember one that hasn't been, honestly ... but busy is good. ;)

Cheers,

Mike

joelt
08-02-2009, 11:18 AM
Hi Everyone,

This is Joel Taqueban from Malaysia. Just really new in this IM thing, but I'm really interested learning things on this forum.

Hope someone out there can really help me where to start ;)

Thanks a lot -

Christopher James
08-03-2009, 04:11 PM
Hello All,

My name is Christopher James and I'm from New York, NY. I'm pretty new to internet marketing, but I'm looking forward to learning all I can in this forum. I've been involved in offline sales for the last 5 or so years, and I'm excited to implement all the things I learn here to actually make some real money.

See you all in the forums.

Christopher James

Robert Purcell
08-04-2009, 12:06 AM
Hello,
Just getting our feet wet, so to speak. I'm Robert, my wife Peggy and I have been looking for something like this for 20 years.
We are looking forward to learning from the best of the best and we're told this is where to find them.
Robert and Peggy Purcell

mark de couteau
08-04-2009, 12:35 PM
hi all, my name is mark and I have just been made redundant from my job. :( I am now quite dissolutuioned with going back to the work environment and I am now looking at JV to make some income. Just writing to say hi.

Tom A Andersen
08-04-2009, 02:48 PM
Hello everyone...

I'm new here (obviously) and wanted to introduce myself. I'm Tom Andersen, from California. Some quick background on me... for anyone who is a golfer out there...

I invented a golf swing trainer that is endorsed by one of the "top ten" golfers in the world, and built up the company from starting in a garage, to International sales. Then I got the bright idea to license it to a company that turned out to be far less than honest, and they tapped me out completely! :o

So here I am, hoping to find a way to put my Internet and marketing skills to good use... and quickly :D

While I was good enough to build up one product, I am smart enough to know I have a lot to learn, which is why I am here. I will be using my two ears a lot more than my one mouth :D but anyone that wants to say hi or throw stuff this way is very appreciated! I do have a list of 2,000+, and growing ::)

A special thanks to Jonny Andrews for bringing me here!

Tom Andersen

Mike Merz
08-05-2009, 03:27 AM
Joel, Christopher, Robert/Peggy, Mark and Tom ... welcome to JV Notify Pro.

The place to start, here, is ... READ FIRST - Understanding How JV Notify Pro Works (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/topic,1359.0.html)

Cheers,

Mike

Vegas Vince
08-05-2009, 08:43 PM
Hey everyone.....Vegas Vince in the house.

Long time member of the Warrior Forum...and recognize a lot of names here.

Really looking forward to taking JV's to the next level.

Have already seen a lot of great information...and I just got here!

Peace.

Sean Brooks
08-06-2009, 09:18 AM
Hi everyone and greetings from the UK!

My name is Sean and I live near the city of Plymouth in the Southwest of England. Ive been learning about internet marketing on and off for a couple of years. Im here because Im following Jonny Andrew's excellent Money Siphon System so any help in getting that first 'getting the feet wet' launch together would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Mike for hosting such a first class site. Ive already gleaned a lot of information!

Sean Brooks

Mike Merz
08-06-2009, 09:23 AM
Welcome to JVNP, Sean ... and Vince, always a pleasure to have another highly experienced partner on board.

Looking forward to reading more from both of you.

Cheers,

Mike

Rob Plevin
08-07-2009, 07:01 AM
Hi Mike, eveyone,

I made a bit of a cock up of my first posting on this forum - went straight in asking for a JV and was rightly slated for it. I'm starting again. :-)

I've been full time online for the last two years selling resources and training courses - mainly to the education sector - about behaviour management and working with challenging teenagers and am now venturing into helping others with product development and marketing.

That's me. Hi.

Now I need to work out how to set that signature right.

Scott Piccini
08-07-2009, 07:32 AM
Hi everyone!

I am a fairly new affiliate and would like to say this is the most exciting opportunity I've personally come across in years.

I am glad to be a part of this community and hope I can (when experience permits) contribute as much as I'll get from JVnotify.

I appreciate the many great post and affiliate links,

Regards,

Scott

Vincent tong
08-07-2009, 09:16 AM
Hi everyone, I'm Vincent Tong, 21 years old, a college student who wants to earn extra money for the living. I am also very new to this IM stuff so what I really want now is advices that you all have to offer. Since I'm just a newbie, I would like to...

1.) start with really low/no cost capital.

2.) payment through paypal.

3.) easy to start

Well thats for me for now...If successful I would like to grow my business in future..

thats all for now.. Any advices please email me at tongwaisiong@gmail.com.Hope to hear from you guys... Thanks!

Special thats to Johny Andrew for bringing me here!

Vincent

Terry Jackson
08-08-2009, 03:48 AM
Hi Mike and all who read the posts...........

I've been in and out of IM over the years, but never really focused on it properly due to 'outside' distractions.

I've re focused, and am ready to roll the ball properly and learn from everyone here the do's and don'ts.

I look forward to working with many of you in the future.

Terry

ahmedza76
08-08-2009, 08:00 AM
I am new here guys and i like to introduce myself , my name is Ahmed Saber , I am a microsft consultant .
I am egyptian but i live and work in kuwait.
I am totally new to blogging and affliate things and i dont know what to do or how to start .
so i really like if you can help me start and get some money on paypal account .
i already have my own site , it is mainly a blog .

thank you , and i am really glad to be part of this great forum

misty amburgy
08-09-2009, 12:13 AM
Hello from the Pacific Northwest. My name is Misty Amburgy. A newbie to the world of avenues to fast cash when willing to be a bit patient while the learning curve is in effect. Hello to all the masters than have made the road a bit smoother.

Success for All
Misty

worldwideweller
08-09-2009, 12:45 AM
Aloha everyone. . .

Just moved out to Honolulu living the online lifestyle, and looking forward to finally hanging out with the guru's. . .

Been marketing online for almost 2 years and excited to share my first product. . .

Started as a good old craigslist junkie and never looked back on my online journey. . .

Cheers,
Michael

Vidyadharan Nair
08-09-2009, 01:44 PM
Hi Everyone,

I am Vidyadharan Nair from Abu Dhabi. I am glad to be a part of this community to learn and get new ideas.

Success for all
Vidyadharan Nair

Mike Merz
08-09-2009, 05:24 PM
Rob, Scott, Vincent, Terry, Ahmed, Misty and Vidyadharan ... welcome to JV Notify Pro.

Rob ... and everyone else that has not set up their signature file, we're using BB code (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php?action=help;page=post#bbc) instead of HTML.

Cheers,

Mike

Kyle Smith
08-09-2009, 06:17 PM
Hello Everyone,My name is Kyle Smith. I'm looking forward to making new friend,money,and make my friends money.So if I can be of any assistance I will be.
Thank you 8) :)

afrigal
08-10-2009, 02:46 AM
Hi All,

I've been a member for a while but never got round to introducing myself. Too busy? Lazy more like.
Anyway really nice to be here and I hope we can make some money together!

akshat shetty
08-10-2009, 12:09 PM
Hey guys .. Akshat Shetty here from India. just wanted to drop by, say HI and I hope this is goin to be a cool journey ..

All the best

Akshat

Tony Cristo
08-10-2009, 03:10 PM
Hey Everybody,

Tony Cristo, from KC MO, I've been in Internet Marketing for a few months with some positive and negative results. It's an exciting rewarding business. I really look forward to interacting, and learning/sharing with this community. From first glance I can already see the community has much to offer, good things! Very Exciting!

Best Of Luck To All,

Tony Cristo

Kumala Sinulingga
08-10-2009, 08:18 PM
Hi...My name is Kumala Sinulingga.
Im totally newbie in this internet marketing thing.

Hope everybody can help me out..im so excited :)

Thank You.

Kumala

psipi
08-11-2009, 04:36 PM
Hi,

My name is Simon Hedley, from London (UK).
Been online 8 years, quitely building up a few 1000 sites.

Keen to meet the old guard, my peers and newbies to help

All about helping people, adding value.

Love what I've read so far,
speak soon,
Simon

Stella Bray
08-11-2009, 08:07 PM
Hi everyone:

My name is Stella Bray and I am not only new to JVnotifyPro, but also to the whole industry. I have started and operated businesses previously but nothing online. I just wanted to take a moment and introduce myself and say thank you for this great forum. Right now, I am on a little bit of an informational overload from all the knowledge I have gained in the past week, but am very much excited for what is to come. Any guidance and suggestions are greatly appreciated. ;D

Thank you.

Stella

Mike Merz
08-12-2009, 09:26 AM
Welcome Kyle, Leslee, Akshat, Tony, Kumala, Simon, and Stella ... I'm looking forward to reading your contributions.

Cheers,

Mike

Robert Taylor
08-12-2009, 10:28 AM
A big hello to everyone here!!!!

My name is Robert Taylor from the Emerald Isle.

I'm a complete and utter newbie here and only just realised how little I really know ???, sounds sad I know :'(

I do hope that I will be able to get to know lots of new, and I'm sure very interesting people as well as gaining plenty of knowledge along the way.

Any advice, and I mean any, would be greatly appreciated i.e what to do, where to go etc. etc. etc. but I look forward to talking and as they say in Ireland "I hope the craic is mighty"

Forgive me in advance if my posts are infrequent but i'm trying to juggle mundane job and my young family (I'm really not as sad as I may sound!!!!!!!)

Ryan Wickel
08-12-2009, 07:54 PM
Hi everyone. Seems like this is a real fantastic site. I am really looking forward to working with everyone, sharing ideas, and taking suggestions from others on the site. I am extremely hungry to be successful in this game and I think this forum will be a great opportunity to help move in the right direction. Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Ryan Wickel
Toronto, Canada

georgina oconnor
08-13-2009, 08:15 AM
hi im gina im new here and to the internet marketing im looking forward to chatting with you.

Steve Ellis
08-13-2009, 02:30 PM
Hi,

I'm Steve, 36 years young and having moved to France 4 years ago from the UK have been able to spend a lot of time looking into Internet Marketing, website design, .php, css, SEO, AdWords and AdSense etc etc, writing eBooks and developing websites and useful IM scripts.

I am married to Sarah who enjoys telling me off a lot and we have a German Shepherd - Holly, a cat - Bonnie, three geese - George, Gertie & Lucy and a wabbit... Bugz.

I love web design and have learned a lot in the ten years+ since I built my first site - to do with Imperial Stormtrooper costuming as I am a fully fledged Star Wars Geek and member of the 501st Legion UK Garrison :o <-- geek slap heading my way.

My main current site is aimed at long term lets and holiday gites in France and thanks to my <modest>awesome SEO skills</modest> ranks among the top (usually above them) main competition.

I have a few blogs and other websites too but here is not the place to promote them. I am really looking forward to becoming an active member of this forum/site and making some good connections and hopefully, in time, friends here.

Have a good one, thanks for reading... you can snore now! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Amirulloh Ngadiyanto
08-14-2009, 05:08 AM
Hello, everyone
My name is Amirulloh from Indonesia :D , for short just call me Amir

I'm totally new to this IM world especially JV.
Just recently heard about jvnotifypro & how it can be a great community for learning to newbies like me.

Oh yeah, Please pardon me if every now and then you'll notice how sucks my english is :-[

BTW I notice that Mike & some people here still manage some of their time greetings new members so I'm going to beat them to say thank you very much for welcoming me ;D

Robert Taylor
08-14-2009, 07:35 AM
Hi Imoh, my name is Robert and I'm based in Tipperary and i'm a complete newbie to all of this and only just starting and trying to find my feet and really understand the whole process. I hope that if i have any questions in the future you wouldn't mind giving me some of your expertise and maybe some pointers.
Regards,
Rob

Andrew Bailey
08-15-2009, 10:16 AM
Hello everyone

My name is Andrew Bailey and I'm from Melbourne Australia. Its a miserable night outside here in Melbourne however it's nice and warm in here as I have found this site! :) This looks like a fantastic site and I'm hoping it will be a successful one for me as well as all the other newbies in here.

I look forward to working with you all in the near future.

NIck Brammer
08-15-2009, 03:25 PM
Hey everyone,

My name is Nick Brammer and a good friend of mine told me what a great forum this was so here I am.

I look forward to working with you all and learning new tricks and teaching what I know also. I hope

to see you all at the top. Success to all!!!!

Mike Merz
08-16-2009, 09:22 AM
Rob, Ryan, Gina, Steve, Amirulloh, Imoh, Andrew, and Nick ... welcome to JVNP, and happy what's left of the weekend to you. ;)

Cheers,

Mike

The Schwa
08-18-2009, 01:53 PM
Hey all! My name is Alan D. Harris. I've been a member here for a little while and have promoted some of your products!

But now I'm dropping by to actually say "Hi!"

So... HI! :D

I'm gonna look around some more and see how I can make more solid use of this wonderful site!

Peace,
Alan

Thomas Rini
08-19-2009, 02:13 PM
Hello,

My name is Tom Rini living 7,000 ft up in the cool pines or Ruidoso, NM. I have some web design and on line marketing experience. My wife and I have a restaurant and have sold tamales over our web site. Last year we sold about 400 dozen at $50.00/ dozen. However, it is way to much work – many nights up until 1:00 and 2:00 am. So I registered with this site to get some insight on how to market products that requires less physical work. Maybe something like a tamale and/or other Mexican cooking videos which can be repeatedly downloaded. Or maybe I need to be concentrating on just marketing other's products? So much to learn.

Tom Rini

Konja Rohde
08-19-2009, 05:03 PM
Guten Tag! ;D

My name is Konja, I'm 32 and from Germany.
I've joined this forum quite a while ago but realized that I haven't given much from myself, which is a shame!
I want to change that by introducing myself. I started with IM 2007 but haven't managed to go fulltime... yet... I'm married since 2002 and I'm really glad that my wife supports my IM dream.
Well, I will try to post more often than once in 1,5 years...
But... tomorrow I have to go to hospital and will stay several weeks, so my next post will take some time...

Good luck to you all and best wishes,
Konja

David Smith
08-19-2009, 05:07 PM
Hello to all at JV. This place is amazing!!! I really look forward to working with many of you, filling our pockets with green and our hearts with laughter. My name is Dave Smith (right , I've heard it all!!) I am from DETROIT! No I do not rob people, and have never had my car stolen.As for other stories... Hit me up later... I have a million. I love to share ideas with people and solve problems.

Cheers to all, and smiles abound!!

michael ridgway
08-21-2009, 06:31 PM
Hey guys my name is Michael Ridgway, I started marketing when I was 15 and moved more towards web design and SEO. Decided to give all that up and get back into the marketing game. Would love to chat with some top gurus I am 18 now so me getting checks is legal now :] I am defiantly here as well to help others with SEO I have stayed underground in it, and might start working on a product in the near future :] So let's chat

John Anderson
08-21-2009, 07:33 PM
Hello
I am John Anderson and I hope to get info from this site.

joel chue
08-22-2009, 03:00 AM
Hello guys!

Joel here. I'm 24, been doing online marketing for about 3 years while
pursuing my degree in engineering.

My areas of interests/expertise are in SEO and PPC.

Looking forward to knowing more like-minded marketers in this forum.

Mike Merz
08-22-2009, 10:41 AM
Alan, Tom, Konja, David, Michael, John and Joel ... Welcome to JVNP.

Cheers,

Mike

David Merkel
08-22-2009, 07:21 PM
Hello to All from The Great Pacific N'West ; This is David Merkel and I am about 8 months old in the JV/IM biz. I am working with Brian Johnson right now to learn how to create websites,etc with WordPress and expect to be online before the middle of Sept/09. Looking forward to talking and [potentially] working with some of you over the coming months.
Take Care,
D

John Nystrom
08-22-2009, 11:13 PM
Hello From Washington State!

My name is John Nystrom and Im looking forward to being part of this wonderful community. Ive worked with the BANs method but have started to get into the affiliate world lately.

Have a great day! ;D

alvinhuang
08-23-2009, 05:42 AM
Hi all!

I'm from Sunny Singapore. =)

I run an SEO Consultancy firm and have been active in the self improvement niches for about 5 years now.

Recently just ventured into the internet marketing niche and hope to build long lasting mutually beneficial relationships here. =)

Alvin Huang

Tina Meskhi
08-24-2009, 09:03 AM
I recently joined JVNotifyPro through somebodys recommendation and have beforehand
helped out several launches already.

I just got started in IM almost a year ago and have grown a reasonable list + I made my first commission
2 months ago ;D

Mike, you've done a great job with this forum so keep up the good work! ;)

Best Regards to All

Djuro
08-25-2009, 09:47 AM
Hello Everyone, My name is Djuro Djurovski (George) and I am new to all of this and it seems like so much information at once but I'm sure i will be able to break through it all with some help ;D Just wanted to say Hi!

Steve Dolan
08-25-2009, 01:12 PM
Hello Fellow IM'ers!

My name is Steve Dolan and I'm an alcoholic - Oh sorry wrong forum :D I live in the SF Bay area and I've been involved in the IT industry for over 30 years - yes before the internet/pc's etc.

I still design and write business applications today using the .Net/SQL technologies and I'm looking to replace my consultancy income with IM income via affiliate marketing and my own products.

I've been in IM for about 3 years now with varied success. I currently have about 100 sites in various niches mostly monetized with Adsense/Amazon and clickbank products. I've recently started working with PPC and CPA offers but overall I'm not impressed with the CPA business - there are so few genuine companies offering good products. So it's time to move on and try something else.

I look forward to working with you all, helping you promote your products and becoming a valuable member of the community.

All the best

Steve

thejvman
08-25-2009, 03:27 PM
Hi every body!

A newbie here, 8), I am MANI BOROZE

Looking forward to meet some cool people and

work for some $$$. ;)

Where to start? Just let me know

agentili
08-25-2009, 05:21 PM
My Names is Arturo Gentili,30.
I am from Argentina, Studied in USA and Italy... now working in Brazil.
My family owns a company that develop and produce any mechatronic products( Mechanics, electronics and electricity). We divide the business in 2: Business to Business (customize products) and Business to Clients ( our own brand products for precision farming/precision Agriculture). We develop products for companies such as Agco, Valtra, Massey Ferguson, CNH and others South Americans agriculture machinery manufacturers. We have own brand for final customers PLANTIUM www.plantium.com.br , www.sbox.com.ar (you will find English here) www.plantium.com ( is down for maintenance).

Our main strength is our development team , its so powerful that we had to build it as an independent company www.forkworks.com . They can develop anything, only limit is need to be profitable later on.

We have a good growth last couple years but to keep up the quality of our products to compete with US and EU products ,we need to invest a lot of money in equipment.

Now we have reach a moment where we want to take it to the next level, go global and reach more market faster and stronger...to be able to do this we need a join venture partner that will help us with capital.

Well that is it! Peace out!

Kind Regards,

Arturo

Antony Cecil-Wright
08-26-2009, 05:08 AM
Hi Mike

I'm new here and new(ish) to IM, although it feels like forever already :) Have been involved in several offline businesses over the years, notably a travel business specialising in golf holidays - which we sold to an online tour operator.

Looking forward to learning and hopefully making a contribution too.

Best wishes

Antony

Harry Childs
08-26-2009, 11:12 AM
Hi Mike and members

I'm am really pleased to have found this site as I truly believe that the best people to associate with and learn from are the 'active people' in any community.

You seem to have attracted a good many 'active people' when in comes to JVs and I look forward to be a part of and contributing to that community

Harry Childs
Bristol, England

Awulehan jackson
08-26-2009, 01:16 PM
hello house,amhappy tojoin this community.hope tolearn and gain one or more thingin here.i heardand read this site is so interesting and useful for online business.

Awulehan jackson
08-26-2009, 03:58 PM
I am jackson.32 years old.i have been doing online biz for about 2years now.i never taught of gaving this site a try,but,i just summoned the courage to exploite this great site to reach out to more people and equally make more money and enrich my client as well by teaching them our to make more money.

trull13
08-27-2009, 05:00 AM
I am Mark 38 years old.i have been doing online biz for about 2years now.i never taught of gaving this site a try,but,i just summoned the courage to exploite this great site to reach out to more people and equally make more money and enrich my client as well by teaching them our to make more money.

lezzdenada
08-27-2009, 01:17 PM
Hi everyone,

My name is Leslie Chin and I'm a newbie from Jamaica. Am excited, anxious, and scared all at the same time, but having a lot of fun so far.

MSimmons
08-27-2009, 02:00 PM
Hi Everyone,

Name's Mark and I"m new to affiliate marketing. I look forward to learning the right way.

diegovelazquez10
08-27-2009, 11:27 PM
Hi every body,

Mi name is Diego, I'm from Dominican Republic. I'm a newbie here. I'm excited about getting started. I'm looking forward to work together with you.

reggid
08-28-2009, 01:51 AM
Hi! My name is Reggi D. and I'm a new internet marketer since janurary 2009. Made a few dollars but not as much as a real internet marketer. I'm working hard on building a success online so i can quit my dayjob.

Hope i'll a lot of tips and tricks around here. 8)

Sincerely yours

Reggi D.

Please visit http://bloggersmoneymaker.com

Mike Merz
08-28-2009, 10:55 AM
Welcome to JVNP, David, John, Alvin, Tina, Djuro, Taryek, Steve, Mani, Arturo, Antony, Harry, Awulehan, Li, Mark, Leslie, Mark, Diego, and Reggi.

Mani ... you should have received a welcome message that recommends you visit:

READ FIRST - Understanding How JV Notify Pro Works (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/topic,1359.0.html)

Arturo, please refrain from posting links in the body of your messages ... that's what signature files and Profiles are for.

Cheers,

Mike

VisiTrak
08-30-2009, 09:06 PM
Awesome site Merc!

I am about as anxious/excited as possible about the options and opportunities that this forum will provide.

Thanks for all of the great info and I look forward to adding my own expertise and experience to this multi-talented individuals/companies as well.

Merc, your name is prominent throughout the internet :) so any feedback, comments, suggestions, etc. on your part in my behalf would be greatly appreciated.

My company name is VisiTrak Marketing. I have been an Internet Marketer, officially, for about a year now but our company is still brand new. We look forward to learning from the more seasoned veterans of this site and providing expertise, guidance, and tips to those internet marketers just getting started out.

My biggest area of expertise would have to be with Clickbank. Besides a few individual products, most of what I sell or am a Vendor for can and will be found on Clickbank's digital product network.

I can't wait to dig in and start learning and networking with as many of you as I can.

So, to OUR success:

George Webster

VisiTrak Marketing CEO

Tyler Smith
08-31-2009, 10:23 PM
Hey everybody! I'm new here and I'm glad to be here. I hope I can make a couple friends here and maybe make each other a couple $s along the way :)

Dennis Rosenberg
09-01-2009, 08:49 PM
I'm pleased to be here. Though I've been a member here for while, I am now planning to get more active participating on the forum as well as with new promotions and products that I plan to be both offering and supporting.

Personally trained by Jeff Walker in his Product Launch Formula internet marketing methodology and now a graduate of Jeff's first-ever class of Product Launch Managers in 2009, I have created a new company, 'Product Launch Control', in order to create and manage online product launches for a variety of products and services.

A bit about my background: I have been a senior level executive with over 25 years marketing and sales experience, and have co-founded a number of Silicon Valley start-ups over the past two decades. I currently run my own internet marketing companies and have also recently served as VP Trellis Marketing for Covidien, the world's fifth largest healthcare company.

In 2008, I founded 'My-Adwords-Manager.com', an online advertising agency which creates pay-per-click advertising campaigns using Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing, Microsoft Adcenter and Facebook Advertising.

In 1999, I founded my ongoing marketing consulting company Metaphor Media, which is today an internet marketing consultancy specializing in Search Engine Optmization and online niche domination strategies.

Previously VP, Marketing at Bacchus Vascular, Inc., a privately-held medical device company, which was acquired by Covidien in March, 2009. Prior to that, VP, Marketing and International Sales at VNUS Medical Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: VNUS), a publicly-held medical device company. Previously co-founder and VP, Marketing & Sales, for three medical device start-up companies: Eclipse Surgical Technologies (IPO in 1996 at a valuation of $300M), MD DataDirect (acquired) and Atlantis Catheter Company (acquired).

My previous experience is also in consumer marketing as a VP of Random House, the world’s largest publisher, where I launched their CD-ROM business, and as an Art Director with a NYC advertising agency (Serino & Coyne).

Monique Brown
09-01-2009, 09:39 PM
Hi everyone, I am very new to IM and extremely excited about the possibilities. Right now I am still a little overwhelmed by the vastness of the whole subject so I'm going to 'listen in' and learn for a while. Hope I will soon have something to contribute!

David Leslie
09-03-2009, 03:58 AM
Hi David

Internet marketer, avid golfer, scuba diving and property investing is what i like to do. Look forward to meeting many of you and adding as much value as i can to your lives and business. Gotta rick off to play golf at Wanderers in South Africa. Enjoy :)