PDA

View Full Version : INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Mike Merz
03-08-2009, 11:25 AM
Welcome to JVNP, Sean, Mark, and Dale.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. ;)

Best,

Mike

Jeremy Reeves
03-08-2009, 09:55 PM
Hey everyone!

My name is Jeremy Reeves and I just came out with a product called Hassle Free Fat Loss and was recommended by a friend to check out this forum. I've been doing Internet Marketing for a few years now but always wanted my own product, so now I have one!

I look forward to getting to know some of you (hopefully MOST!) and hopefully we can work together someday!

Lisa
03-08-2009, 10:16 PM
Hi Everybody!

My name is Lisa and I have been studying IM for about 3-4 years now. I have been active in the fair trade movement and have recently been living/studying in the UK. My husband and I are ready for some major life changes and hope this leads us to where we are supposed to go.

Thanks to all of you in advance! I am ready for some serious mentoring!

Kind regards,
Lisa ;D

kellio
03-09-2009, 03:36 AM
Hi Mike and everyone else as well. Sean Kelly here from Queensland Australia. Although Australia is my home, I'm currently staying In Thailand for the next couple of months. I'm another newbie and looking forward to getting to know my way around here and getting some good tips. Looks like a great place to do just that.

ranilluardo
03-10-2009, 05:34 AM
Hi Everyone! My name is Ranil Luardo... I'm new to JVNP and I'm pumped to hit the ground running.

My goal here on this site is to connect and network with other JV Members, as well as to build my contact list of great affiliates and Joint Venture partners.

I'm looking forward to meeting as many people as possible here! And so to learning and contributing.

See you around the forums!

All the best,

- Ranil Luardo

Mike Lennox
03-10-2009, 05:02 PM
Hey Everyone!

My name is Mike Lennox and have been working on the internet since early 2007. I currently work for an herbal products company as their creative director handling all web/ graphic design and internet marketing.

I've been working as an affiliate marketer on the side for about the past year. I found this forum and had to join up.

What a wealth of info and a great place to build relationships with like-minded people. I look forward to being an active member and contributing in anyway I can.

Thanks,

Mike

mjjlam
03-11-2009, 01:51 PM
Hello JV notify members,

My name is Lam AnhDung,I'm from San Jose California United state,just started IM that's right I'm here to learn from all of you and join the patch of the IM success.Looking forward to tips and trick from all of you. ;)

Lam anhdung

Jeremy Gray
03-11-2009, 04:45 PM
Hello Everyone,
My Name is Jeremy Gray and I'm about as new bee as they come. I have worked the construction field my whole life, but recently I was hit by a drunk driver and haven't been able to walk with out the assistance of a walker since. Needless to say I can't work my normal job. Now All I seem to have is time and a computer. Me and my Fiance had just purchased a home about a year ago, and me being the main provider well you can understand how I have to make this work! Any information or tips anyone can offer me will be extremely appreciated. Thanks again, I know you guy's are bissy and I look forward to your responses. -Jeremy

Mike Merz
03-11-2009, 05:30 PM
Jeremy, Lisa, Sean, Ranil, Mike, Lam, and ... Jeremy, Welcome to JVNP.

Sorry to be so slow with the Welcome Wagon ... better late than never, better never late. ;)

The latter is unlikely when it comes to me. :p

Best,

Mike

chandra aadarsh
03-12-2009, 01:16 AM
hi mike
it is chandra aadarsh from sydney down under!!!
i was introduced to your site through a good friend of mine who is a mentor and he is teaching me internet marketing strategies..strings.
i am an electrical engineer turned a food business entrepreneur since last 13 years...and i am a baby internet marketer....
i am excited for the potential opportunity to learn from you all great focussed pros...trail blazing away.....your wisdom and discussions will open up my mind and i am eagerly looking for opportunities to learn and flourish and contribute back to the jv community...
kind regards
chandra aadarsh

Dennis Howard
03-12-2009, 03:59 AM
HELLO FELLOW MARKETERS!

I'm the new kid on the block here.
I'm living in Honduras on the warm beach.

Moved here from Texas.

I love internet marketing, it has been good to me.

:) I hope to make several lasting relationships here(both giving and receiving.)

P.S. Looking forward to working in this group!

Earle Taylor
03-12-2009, 05:50 AM
Hello everyone, Earle from Houston here. Jonny Andrews sent me this way and by the look of things, I am sure glad that he did. I have been at this long enough to realize I don't know enough :) lol

I am really looking forward to reading what everyone has to say and putting it to good use. Advice is always welcome and so is just a hello. Looking forward to chatting with folks soon. Earle

Rachael Fuimaono
03-12-2009, 11:25 PM
Hi all, my name is Rachael, and I've been an IM for a couple of months now due to my husbands work on a farm coming to an end and of course the recession which pushes some of us into doing things differently and hoping for better results....

Were based in the upper North area of New Zealand - some might be familiar with KeriKeri?
I'm currently in the middle of designing a product and absolutely panicking! So if i end up offering it to you - BE NICE! ;D - and Mike I soooooooooo need your help!!!!

We also have 2 charming kids (most of the time!) 2 years and 1 year old, and gosh dang it, i'm 7 months pregnant!!! So a very busy time for our wee family.
Weve decided to make a alot of money and eventually show our kids 'their world' so are working toward that as a goal.

But am looking forward to getting to know as many of you as possible so feel free to send me a message and/or answer my silly questions!

Peter Downs
03-13-2009, 11:24 PM
G'Day everyone.

Pete from Australia here - I'm new to this stuff too but looking forward to learning off you guys through the forum. ;D

I'm 2/3 of the way through my first product and have a couple of website up and running - with dribbles of traffic. But having fun with my new obsession.

Kerry
03-14-2009, 03:28 PM
Hello to All - This site has come my way while I was researching internet marketing. I started an internet business last year, which totally flopped because I didn't do enough marketing research. I am in the process of restructuring it and since hearing about JV, Affiliates, social networking, and communities like this I realized how little I know. I've got more business ideas than I know what to do with and am looking forward to learning how to implement and manage them better. Thanks. - Kerry

Mike Merz
03-14-2009, 05:04 PM
Chandra, Dennis, Earle, Rachael, Peter, and Kerry ... welcome!

Either we're welcoming a lot more new partners, lately ... or I'm asleep at the wheel. ;)

Cheers,

Mike

Paul Counts
03-16-2009, 02:51 AM
Hello,

I am excited to be joining this awesome forum. My name is Paul Counts and am a full-time Internet marketer from Oklahoma. I have done some speaking at few IM conferences, and I am known for SEO and am becoming more known for producing PLR Videos. This is going to be my breakout year I hope, and I am here to help out as I can!

Thanks for having a great forum.

Paul

uptwobucks
03-16-2009, 07:20 AM
Hi Everyone,

Gives me a great feeling to find forums like this. I look forward to meeting with all of you.

Warm Regards,
Rick Gaspard

Mike Merz
03-16-2009, 08:22 AM
Paul and Ricky ... welcome to JV Notify Pro.

I'm sure you'll find it a great place if you're into JV Marketing.

Best,

Mike

ceosuccess21
03-16-2009, 11:10 PM
Hello Everyone Peter Parks here. Finally popping my head out after being underground for a long long while.

First I'd like to thank Mike for creating this place of magic where entrepreneurs can make alchemy happen.

Second and most importantly I've realized what I should do when it comes to providing value to the market
and thats what I've been doing for the last little while.

Bottom line, anything you need help with as far as web 2.0, social media, traffic generation, and affiliate marketing
just ask.

Anything to do with JV's ask Mike ;-)

We got to focus on our skill sets and strengths so that's mine.

If I told you who I've been mentored by you might fall off your chair, so I won't. Its not about me its about
helping you and helping out in the JV community.

Today was a tough day indeed for me to come to a few finer points in realizing what I should be doing
and it took a multi millionaire's hard hitting and pounding advice into my head to get me straight.

(I'm a stubborn dude) but not stupid, lol

So I'm here for you, you have any questions as far as to what I mentioned above in those areas
ask away.

Thanks again for reading.

To your continued online success,

Peter

P.S. Mike disregard the private email I sent you, I know what I gotta do now courtesy of Stephanie Frank

owbg
03-17-2009, 12:10 PM
Hello,

I am Steven from Malaysia. I am glad to have joined this forum. A lot stuff here and trying to get use to it. I hope I could jv with product owner and make some $ by getting more traffic to their site. :)

Mike Merz
03-17-2009, 12:57 PM
Peter ... Steven, welcome to JVNP.

Many of you may already know Peter ... with good reason. Definitely looking forward to what he has to share with us. ;)

Steven, as you can see ... we have many partners here that really know their stuff. I'm sure you'll have a great time here.

Best,

Mike

Jim Klein
03-17-2009, 04:11 PM
I everybody. My name is Jim Klein. I am the owner of From The Heart Sales Training. We teach people how to make sales "from the heart" not "from the hip". It's great to be here.

If there is anything I can do to help anyone, just let me know.

oliver keates
03-17-2009, 08:18 PM
Hello Mike

Just stopping by to drop you a line to introduce myself and to thank you for letting me join your community. I have been in the digital marketing industry for around several years now and i look forward to working with you all. I am based in the UK so if there are any other people from the UK i will be pleased to hear from you.

All the best

Ollie :)

Wade Rolfe
03-18-2009, 02:09 AM
Hi guys am new to jv notify pro, have heard many great things about it and am looking forward to working with some like minded people. Am really excited about making some $$$ with your help and vice versa.

Cheers. ;)
Wade Rolfe

Mike Merz
03-18-2009, 07:00 AM
Jim, Ollie, and Wade ... welcome.

Love to see the background variations of our fellow partners ... quite a diverse mix we have, here. ;)

Best,

Mike

gracia
03-18-2009, 11:47 AM
Hi Everyone - I am Gracia from Utah and am very excited to get started in this business - yes....I am a 'newbie' - but very eager to learn from everyone - thanks for your support!!! ;)

Andy LaPointe
03-18-2009, 11:24 PM
Hi,

My name is Andy LaPointe and I am from Michigan. I am looking forward to contributing to the community and being a part. I have been an online marketer for the last several years. I market both online and offline products in the financial services, healthy living, technology and internet marketing niches.

I look forward to contributing,

Thanks,

Andy

Barry Weiss
03-19-2009, 07:49 AM
Hello Mike,

As a newbie I posted my introduction in another area not realizing that you created this thread.

I really appreciate the scope of this site. I have great experience in direct mail, local search, etc. but am only now looking into affiliate marketing and joint ventures.

I used to manage an online yellow pages but downsizing has put me on my own and I look forward to learning from your members.

After reviewing some posts, I see that there is much to learn. Glad I found you and I hope my contributions will be helpful additions to this community.

Mike Merz
03-19-2009, 08:21 AM
Welcome, Gracia ... Andy ... and Barry.

Though we've already had many success stories from JVNP partners using what they've learned from this community and their fellow partners, I'm happy to say that the new JVNP we're unveiling at the end of summer will have much more in the way of training tools and content, so ... you ain't seen nothing, yet. ;)

Best,

Mike

Joe Foster
03-19-2009, 08:37 AM
Hi everyone,

My name is Joe. I'm originally from the UK, but now resident in Germany. I look forward to working with you all, and wish you all every success in your ventures!

Best Wishes
Joe

Robert Herrie
03-19-2009, 10:45 PM
Hi,Everyone...I am no stranger to this site .In fact 6 months ago i felt extremely privilaged to be a part of this site (i still am)..But i had some major obstacles get in my way of IM.Therefore i have been un able to move forward ..Well here it is march 19 and i am only now getting ready to move forward on my im career ..I am not yet well knownn amongst this community but with good luck and help from god i really do intend to hit $100,000yr..Within a year from now..If i meet half my goal then i would still be very satisfied..I now own another offline company with a pretty decent amount of income ..Alot more than $100,000yr.. but i would really like to walk away from my electrical business and would be able to do that @ $100,000yr..These are very serious goals to me ..Although i am considered to be a newbie ,I have been hanging around the forums alot and working on my list of course.. (4-5) hours a day plus running my business..Please wish me luck in IM so that i can live a normal life with my wife and seven kids..
Any tips out there would be appreciated

OUT

Mike Merz
03-20-2009, 09:04 AM
Welcome to JVNP, Joe ... Robert.

NP, Robert .. ;)

Best,

Mike

CL Jones
03-20-2009, 09:14 AM
Hello,
CL Jones from CT here. I'm glad to be in the forum. I am preparing to launch a product on Tax Lien & deed investing on May 15, and I'm looking for all the JV help that I can get. All advice will be appreciated.. I need a net tekie as well.

Martin_Boyd
03-21-2009, 10:20 AM
Hello Everyone,

Delighted to be a new member on the site, been online now for four years and always looking for way to further build my business and help other achieve the same.

I run my own membership site offering exclusive PLR and resell rights products.

Anyone need anything, let me know. Looking forward to getting involved with you all and helping you where I can.

Martin Boyd
http://www.the-entrepreneur-club.com
http://www.resellrightsvideos.biz/cb

Hal3000
03-21-2009, 02:13 PM
All money- making brothers and sisters,

Hallvard Bakke here.

I´m an enthusiastic, willing to learn, positive, visualisating, affirmating, willing to put down the time and effort, money- magnet- like NEWB, who grows richer on capital and competence every single hour of every single day!

Look forward to learn from/ work with all of you in here and to contribute as much as I can!

Sincerely
Hal

Cynthia Hernandez
03-21-2009, 08:29 PM
Hi Everyone,

My name is Cynthia Hernandez. I am so excited to be part of this
JV Community, the ways of learning, get new ideas to put them into
action. As a newbie to all this computer, marketing, and
internet stuff. I am into health & fitness industries. I would
like to retire from that so I can make e-books and videos. I want
to learn from the best.

Sincerely
Cynthia Hernandez

Mike Merz
03-22-2009, 09:18 AM
CL, Martin, Hallvard, and Cynthia ... welcome to JVNP.

I notice a number of you have not created your sig. file file yet, which is really the ideal way for your fellow partners to gain access to part of your business that you most likely came here to draw attention to in the first place ... whether it's a link to your JVNP profile, your own JV page, your blog, etc. The more quality content you post, the more credible you and the destination in your sig. file can become.

Simply click on the Profile link, way up top ... find Forum Profile Information on the left, & scroll down to Custom Title & Signature.

To show a clickable link, or fancy text .... you must use BBC code (see Add BBC tags right above the message authoring box to see the various codes).

Best,

Mike

Robert McGuinness
03-22-2009, 11:54 AM
hi guys im all new to this website and am really interested in the clickbank marketing, i am currenty looking to create a website for promotional reasons so feel free to give me any pointers, thanks Rob

Dean Dhuli
03-22-2009, 01:48 PM
Hello Everyone,

My name's Dean Dhuli and I'm a copywriter.

Been lurking around this forum for quite some time and finally
decided to sign up today.

I look forward to interacting with you all, learning new things
and sharing whatever little I know.

Mike Merz, thank you for your email.

As you can see I've been able to log in successfully now and
I will reply to the other issue also in a couple of days.

Regards,
Dean Dhuli.

Mark Hughes
03-22-2009, 02:31 PM
Hello Fellow Community members. My name is Mark Hughes and live in London, UK.

I was only introduced to the internet marketing world about 5 months ago and would welcome the opportunity to learn from the best and go onto to help my new community friends to make some serious ROI and at the same time move a step closer to financial freedom myself.

Right now I would like to know how I can help you with future launches/promo's.Send me some suggestions on how to best promote your products.

Mike Merz, thankyou for allowing me into your ever growing community.

Thanks and catch you all later.

Mark

Val Dawson
03-22-2009, 03:43 PM
Hello Everyone!

I am so happy to be a part of this community. I'm a hypnotherapist and I was brand new to the internet 3 years ago. For the past 2 years I've been a part of Armand Morin's mastermind group, so now I know a little bit more about what I am doing. ;)

I have audio products such as stop smoking, weight loss, law of attraction, finding your life purpose, money mindset, and MLM success mindset. While now I'm pretty good at creating websites and products (which is really fun!) ... my tendency is to jump to the next project as soon as I am done rather than getting the word out to others that they can promote the one I just finished!

Plus, I have some pretty good lists now, and I need products to promote to my lists!

So my plan is to announce each new product here first, so you all can have first dibs on promoting it before it gets listed in other directories. :)

I look forward to promoting your products and giving you the opportunity to promote mine! Any any feedback on things I can improve on is welcome!

Mike Marin
03-22-2009, 04:57 PM
Hey Mike And Everyone Part of This Forum,

My name is Mike Marin im 22 and from Westford Massachusetts.

Been learning internet marketing for the last 6 months.

I just graduated College and really looking forward to getting to everyone here, as well as learning more everday and contributing to the community.

Im also looking forward to making a ton of cash with everyone here so lets do that.

Larry Tosten
03-22-2009, 06:19 PM
I'm glad to have found this place thanks to Jonny Andrews. I'm looking forward to hearing everyone's wisdom and experience. I'm a newbie, I hope someday (if I pay close attention) that I will have something to offer. I haven't run into any Internet Marketers near my hometown of Chambersburg, Pa but would love to hear from one.

I did 20 years in the World's Finest Navy and retired as an Electronics Technician Master Chief (Nuclear Power) and currently share a business with my father doing Security/Access Control work. I love the technology side of marketing and testing, just not good at copy at all ???

If anyone is ever in the area, shoot me an email and maybe we can sit down and have a cold one.

MICKEY6000
03-22-2009, 10:02 PM
Hello all,

My name is Mithendra "Mickey" Dutt.

Just wanted to say Hi and see what this site is all about.

I am starting out as an affiliate marketer and I was introduced to this site by Jonny Andrews.

Looking forward to make a lot of friends and learning more about how to do my business better.

If you have any pointers on what should I do after making my goals, I would appreciate it.

Looking forward to talking with all of you,

Mickey Dutt

Mike Lyons
03-22-2009, 10:58 PM
Hey everyone,

My name is Mike Lyons, I'm from Acton, MA

I'm 22 years old and a recent college graduate.

I've been studying affiliate marketing for roughly 6 months now.

I look forward to meeting you all, contributing to the community, and making a ton of money.

Paul Liburd
03-23-2009, 08:31 AM
Hi all my names is Paul Liburd I am from the UK and I am kind of new to this although I am launching a Forex System product in 2 weeks that I will announce in the JV section.
I am hoping to make many friends and good contacts especially in my field (Forex Systems).
If you think we can get along and help each other out do not hesitate to contact me.
I have heard a lot of Mike in the industry and can count Chris X (DJK) and Steven Lee Jones as 2 of my very close friends.

Hoping for a very successful year for myself and us all in 2009!!

Paul Liburd

Mike Merz
03-23-2009, 11:03 AM
Wow ... Robert, Dean, Mark, Val, Mike (inhale ...), Larry, Mickey, Mike, and Paul ... welcome to JV Notify Pro. ;)

I'm sure once you get the hang of how things work, here ... you'll find it a great place for anything and everything related to JV Marketing.

Cheers,

Mike

Brenton Maxwell
03-23-2009, 12:01 PM
Hi my name is Brenton, I work at running a small computer business, getting very little return for my efforts.
I stumbled across IM world while helping a client improve there Internet knowledge & I've got to say it has sparked an interest.
Have been for sometime now reading the post on the General Discussion page & found it to be very helpful.
look forward to venturing into bigger & better things with you all.

Adam
03-24-2009, 01:28 PM
Hi all I'm Adam from Australia.
Looking forward to being part of this forum ;D

Kenny Dinkins
03-24-2009, 03:39 PM
Hi,
My name is Kenny Dinkins. I am the creator of Fast Fortunes in Land program. I buy land across the US for
$10 to $500 and sell them on the internet days later. Hope to me some good people here and do some good business together.

Thanks
Ken

pete nicholls
03-24-2009, 04:42 PM
Hi Pete Nicholls here, although l have been working quietly in the background earning a living on the internet, l thought it was about time to meet some fellow marketing folks, l hope that l can make a postive contribution to the forum.

glorified777
03-25-2009, 07:39 AM
Greetings to co-forumites from Akinnuoye Williams

Hello Every Member

I am seasoned in civil engineering, in infoprenuering, and a scholar willing to learn from anyone as a newbie in this forum. I need everyone support to excell.

When I read certain sections in this forum, I wish I had joined this forum ealier than now, in that I saw treasure and opportunities in this place.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be one of you. I pray you all will make me what you have become shortly.

To our success

Cosmiclad
03-25-2009, 09:10 AM
Hello everybody, this is Bharadwaj.N ( Bharat to most of my friends). I am a startup entrepreneur from India indulging in basic info marketing. Primarily am running my products & services sourcing business for imports and exports to/from India. I am fortunate to have found this forum courtesy a friend of mine. Hopefully I can learn a lot from all you great folks out here and also If chance permits can do business with some of you. Wishing you all success in every venture you undertake. Cheers.

Mike Merz
03-25-2009, 05:32 PM
Brenton, Adam, Kenny, Pete, Akinnuoye, and Bharat ... welcome to JVNP.

I think you're going to like it here. ;)

best,

Mike

jimojeda
03-26-2009, 03:19 PM
Hello Mike and friends!

My name is Jaime Ojeda and I'm joining from beautiful San Diego, California.

It's a real thrill to be here and I truly hope to make new friends and business partners.

I've been reading through the forum posts and the people here are true quality people and I get that amazing feeling of family like when I visit the Warrior forum.

Thank you for creating this amazing community Mike and I hope to be able to contribute some value.

Sincerely,

Jaime Ojeda

Mike Merz
03-26-2009, 03:25 PM
Welcome to JVNP, Jaime ... your reputation precedes you. ;)

Looking forward a great deal to reading your contributions.

... and please tell Justin to answer his email! LOL

Best,

Mike

Fox
03-26-2009, 06:11 PM
Hello everyone,
my name is Jeremias and I've been building my affiliate marketing business for the last year. I started in CPA. Now, I am the site and affiliate manger for internetprofitacademy.com, a brand new resource.

I look forward to expanding my learning curve by being a member of JV Notify pro!

cheers! 8)

Mike Merz
03-26-2009, 06:40 PM
Welcome, Jeremias.

You mentioned you're working with Jesse Jameson ... I met Jesse through Tim Erway a while back, great guy. Feel free to post his offer in the JV Profiles category.

Best,

Mike

Fox
03-26-2009, 07:01 PM
Welcome, Jeremias.

You mentioned you're working with Jesse Jameson ... I met Jesse through Tim Erway a while back, great guy. Feel free to post his offer in the JV Profiles category.

Best,

Mike

Great...Thanks Mike!

Barbara Cohn
03-26-2009, 07:29 PM
Hi -

My name is Barbara Cohn. I am a "newbie" and VERY happy to take part here. As yet I am without a list; however, I hope to become a valued affiliate and make product merchants lots of money.

I would like to reach Paul Walker to tell him how excited I am about getting in on his upcoming launch, but I don't have his email address.

Looking forward to "meeting all of you!"

Barbara :-*

Ross Dalangin
03-26-2009, 09:13 PM
Hi Mike,

I'm Ross Dalangin, a software and web developer. I started programming in the early 90's and venturing online in the late 90's but I'm a low profile and when I have a new product, I launched it myself that is why there's no big impact :)

Anyway, I've been in your list since June 2008 but don't know how to approach you. Just now, when taking my lunch, I think of you and thinking of how to launch my new product. Hope you can help me. Thanks!

BTW, I was amazed about this community because it looks like a great community. I feel I wasted my time when not participate on your forum. Have a good day!

Best Regards,

Ross Dalangin

P.S. I need your help on the promotion of my new product Quick Minisite Builder

David McCormick
03-27-2009, 03:51 PM
Hi, I'm David McCormick. I invented and am rolling out my own product for actors (not an ebook), and now pursuing affiliate sales. I am an entrepreneur at heart, and love the arts and entertainment.

charleskirkland
03-28-2009, 12:34 AM
Hi David

Welcome to the family. If you have any questions please let us know.

Thanks
Charles Kirkland

Barry
03-28-2009, 08:44 PM
Hi Mike and everyone

Im Barry Walls, from Ireland and Im delighted to have found this forum!

I'm an ex investment adviser and have been making a living online for a few years, but not as good at IM as Id like to be yet (not too bad at poker though). Ive had my first $1000 day and hopefully this forum will help get me to my first $10,000 in 2009, and more beyond.

All the best

Barry

Mike Merz
03-29-2009, 07:54 AM
Welcome, Barbara ... Ross ... David, and Barry. ;)

... and thanks, as always, to Mr. Charles Kirkland for picking up my slack yet again. ;)

Barbara, Stephen Ng (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php?action=profile;u=7547) is handling Paul's JV Management.

Ross, we're booked until early May ... in regards to JVNP announcements. If that's not a problem, you can contact me via the JV Contact Form (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/?page_id=8) ... please put 'JV Announcement Request" as the subject.

Sounds like an interesting niche, David ... and we look forward to helping you reach the next level and beyond, Barry. ;)

Best,

Mike

Roberto L.
03-29-2009, 11:26 AM
(sorry for my english) ::)

Hello everyone!
My name is Roberto from Italy. Basically I'm a martial arts and fitness instructor in my country.
I've been internet marketing for over a year. I've made an infoproduct texted in italy with extremely positive feedback and my main objective is to join the global market as the product is indeed worthy of Italy... and realize other products in the fitness niche (my head is full of ideas 8))
I thinked:"all I've to do is to put it on clickbank and .. Bang!" But I understood that isn't so easy :-\

And now I'm here, i think the best place to learn how to promote it and find good Joint Ventures...

Cheers

Roberto

Rick Simmons
03-30-2009, 10:56 AM
Hello Everyone.

My name is Rick Simmons and glad to be a part of this community. From what I have seen it looks as it is a great site and I am excited by it.

aj carmack
03-30-2009, 07:44 PM
Hi Everyone.
My name is AJ Carmack and Im excited to be part of this community of wonderful people. The site looks wonderful and I cannot wait to get started working with all of you.

rhughes
03-31-2009, 02:15 AM
Hi, everyone!

Robert Hughes here from lovely N. Ga. I just found this community via an e-mail that I received, and I sure am glad I did.

I really needed to find a community to interact with and grow with that had a positive attitude. I've been in the online marketing arena for about a year now, and am really rying hard to find "my" business model.

I was previously in restaurant management for about 5 years, and other offline businesses before that, so this is really a little different.

But, I can see from the atmosphere here that I will be able to learn and grow more in my biz. I really needed the POSITIVE reinforcement that I see here, as it is hard to get SUPPORT from those not familiar with IM.

Well, with all that said, I am truly looking forward to getting to know MANY of you here, and hopefully engaging in a long and fruitful relationship with you. My desire is that I can LEAVE as much on the table as I TAKE! ;D

Jasli Bujang
03-31-2009, 03:52 AM
Hi everybody!

My name is Jasli 'Bedeq!' Bujang and I'm from Malaysia. Hope to make loads of money and friends .. Wanna say a very special Hi to Mike. Need all the guidance from you.

Ross Dalangin
03-31-2009, 09:42 AM
Thanks Mike. I'll do that and I'll move my target launch date. Thanks!

Ross

Welcome, Barbara ... Ross ... David, and Barry. ;)

... and thanks, as always, to Mr. Charles Kirkland for picking up my slack yet again. ;)

Barbara, Stephen Ng (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php?action=profile;u=7547) is handling Paul's JV Management.

Ross, we're booked until early May ... in regards to JVNP announcements. If that's not a problem, you can contact me via the JV Contact Form (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/?page_id=8) ... please put 'JV Announcement Request" as the subject.

Sounds like an interesting niche, David ... and we look forward to helping you reach the next level and beyond, Barry. ;)

Best,

Mike

Frank Lee
03-31-2009, 06:08 PM
Hey Everyone!

This is Frank Lee joining you guys from Hong Kong.

I am so excited to be here and connect with you.

Look forward to make more contributions to help you guys in the forum.

Best
Frank

Kurt Naulaerts
04-01-2009, 01:31 PM
Hi guys,

My name is Kurt Naulaerts, from Belgium, Europe. Not really a newbie in IM, but I still have a lot to learn. SEO is my thing.

It's funny. In any IM forum I immediately know what to say and what to do. Here it's somewhat different.

So, I'll start exploring...

Kurt

Richard Kwiat
04-01-2009, 03:39 PM
Hi Everyone:

I'm looking forward to getting some great jv opportunities going with many of you. I just found the site after doing some research, and I'm excited to find an online resource like this.

Rich

Ross Dalangin
04-02-2009, 02:21 AM
Good to see you here Frank.

Ross

Hey Everyone!

This is Frank Lee joining you guys from Hong Kong.

I am so excited to be here and connect with you.

Look forward to make more contributions to help you guys in the forum.

Best
Frank

ray chambers
04-02-2009, 08:25 AM
hi people my name is ray from the uk very new to all this, just left quite a good job
to give this my best shot, as my partner is quite poorly so i needed to work from home so i can look after her and the kids, so would like all the help i can get thank you and looking forward to working along side you all cheers :)

markmeir
04-02-2009, 09:00 AM
Hi,

I'm fairly new to internet marketing and am just starting out having read and studied about it. I am a full time day trader of commodities and futures and am looking forward to making some moeny that doesn't involve being glued to the screen for 7 + hours a day. ;)

Aleksandar Tatalovic
04-02-2009, 09:20 AM
Hello Mike, everyone,

Awesome site and forum.

Just joined the forum and it really looks like a place where you can learn a lot about JV's.

This site was highly recommended by Jonny Andrews (Thanks Jonny!)

I look forward exploring our synergies, sharing knowledge and experience.

All the best,

Aleksandar

spoonman
04-02-2009, 01:36 PM
Hi Guys,

My name is Stephen and i'm from dublin Ireland, i'm relatively new to internet marketing,
i'm delighted to be a part of this community and i'm looking forward to working with you all and learning a lot, and of course making tons of cash!

Thanks for having me,

Stephen

ollie223
04-02-2009, 10:31 PM
Hi my name franklin Isa.
need help no how to make money

jayderby
04-03-2009, 11:51 AM
Hi,

At last I have found the time to say hello to you guys!

I have just launched a small business offering web design and SEO etc but my real passion is for promoting offers such as are found on here.

I think I've got some decent skills but never really applied them to affiliate marketing so here goes...woo hoo!

Jase

cjjohn
04-03-2009, 01:48 PM
Well, I intro'd myself in another thread. Not sure I should repeat it here...
http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/topic,1700.0.html

Mike Merz
04-03-2009, 05:02 PM
AJ, Robert, Jasli, Frank, Kurt, Richard, Ray, Mark, Aleksandar, Stephen, Franklin, Jason & CJ ... welcome to JVNP. ;)

It's getting to be like I'm doing roll call ... perhaps I should ask you to say 'here!' or 'present!' LOL

Best,

Mike

Lena Beuten
04-04-2009, 11:26 AM
Hi guys,

My name is Lena, I am from Germany. I am pretty new to this IM stuff so please do not bash me too harsh for my upcoming noobie comments, questions and maybe answers.
I already bought some softs: Affiliate Funnel System, Easy Traffic Steps, Micro Niche Finder, Money Machine, Sales Letters Generator, Secret Affiliate Weapon and last but not least The Money Siphon System. Currently I am working through this and hope to be a happy follower for you pro guys here.
Let us work together ;)

Lena

IwantInNow
04-04-2009, 10:15 PM
Hi Guys,

My name is Carlos and i'm from Atlantic City New Jersey, Im
new to internet marketing,Im Happy to be a part of this community and i'm looking forward to working with you all and learning a lot, and of course making tons of Money!!!!!

Thanks for having me,

Carlos M

Johann Frimannsson
04-06-2009, 02:46 PM
Hi all my name is Johann.i live in Iceland(city Reykjavik) am former sailor and now am try to internet marketing,am newb... :)

Antonio Echevarria
04-06-2009, 11:51 PM
Hi

I'm a newbie trying to get a cutie. Benjamin is the cutest to me and Im not gay; not that I have a problem

with gay people, but not gay. Getting started and very grateful for JV. Plan to work with the world and help

the world! ;)

New Jersey

Antonio E

tstamp
04-07-2009, 04:11 AM
I am looking forward to utilizing this forum to the max. I am striving for a fuller, nicer cash filled life. I'm sure I am much closer to that now because of being introduced to this forum.

Shlomi Khutoretsky
04-07-2009, 04:25 AM
Hi everyone, I am shlomi and i am from israel. hope to make some good JV here :)

Desray
04-07-2009, 12:56 PM
Hi Guys & Girls,

My name is Des Smith from the UK and I'm very glad to be among this community.
I was introduced to Jv notify pro by Chris Freville my Coach and mentor, so I'm hoping
to learn a lot from each and everyone..

Lora Camara
04-07-2009, 01:52 PM
Hello everyone, my name is Lora Camara and i'm from Guinea.
I'm excited to get started with the JV group and working with you all. :)

Mike Merz
04-07-2009, 03:25 PM
Lena, Carlos, Johann, Antonio(? ...!), Terence, Shlomi, Desray, and Lora ... Welcome to JVNP!

Best,

Mike

Tommie Powers
04-09-2009, 12:40 PM
Hello everyone!

My name is Tommie Powers and I have been doing affiliate marketing for quite some time. I am now entering into the product creation side of internet marketing. I came here to learn more about using JV's and to find other potential partners to team up with.

I believe I have some very valuable skills to offer and I expect to learn just as much in return.

I have quite a few projects I am working on and I want to learn as much as I can in order to maximize the benefits from this forum.

I look forward to building relationships that can create win-win situations.

Thanks!

Mike Merz
04-09-2009, 01:45 PM
Welcome to JVNP, Tommie ... always great to have those with experience to share. I'm sure you'll see that you'll know doubt get back what you give ... and then some. ;)

Best,

Mike

Bob Tompkins
04-10-2009, 07:53 AM
Hello Everyone, I was looking for a place to post my latest offer and found Mikes site here, I will make sure I read thru all of the do's and don'ts before I do anything other than say hey and thanks for this great resource.

Thanks for reading,
Bob T

AbhishekAgarwal
04-10-2009, 10:38 AM
Hi Guys

Abhi here from India. Been in the IM world for around 3 years now.
Had heard about JV Notify Pro earlier, but never explored it in depth.

I am now on board. The timing is right. The opportunity is perfect.

Looking forward to learn a great deal from you all.

-Abhi

Mark Thomas
04-10-2009, 12:29 PM
Hello, everyone.

My name is Mark Thomas, and I am brand new to JVNotify and to Internet Marketing. I'm looking forward to the challenge. I'm sure I'll have quite a few questions along the way.

--Mark

phmarket
04-10-2009, 08:07 PM
Hi Everyone,

My name is Phil, currently in IT (technical) but new to Internet Marketing. Looking forward to leanring more :)

cheers

Mike Merz
04-11-2009, 12:21 PM
Bob, Abhi, Mark & Phil ... welcome to JVNP.

A Happy Holiday Weekend to those celebrating, as well.

Best,

Mike

Crystina Casias
04-11-2009, 05:34 PM
My name is Crys.

The past three months I have been learning the ways of the affiliate.

I'm 19 & live here in beautiful Albuquerque, New Mexico.

Les Coy
04-11-2009, 08:19 PM
This is a place that was recommended by a well known marketer and now I see why. What a great place to learn and meet like minded marketers. Thanks for the acceptance into the circle.

Les

Dylantk
04-12-2009, 12:18 AM
Hi, My name is Dylan Kruse been doing IM for quite some time and hope to make new friends and maybe some partners.

jimbo23
04-12-2009, 08:31 AM
Hi, 8)

Obviously joined looking for possible JV's :o ;D ... Arrived through a google search.

Been working online now for about 5 years, my first ever and main site is a niche travel business - since then have developed some other sites and recently got interested in internet marketing.

Frankly though, I seem to be good at getting my sites (static HTML) on Google first page but through my inexperience in IM have not been very successful in monetizing them ::)... (exception being my main niche travel site)...

My pre-internet life was copywriting and some marketing, although I guess I haven't as yet adapted my previous marketing experience to online activity - save the ability to get sites well placed in SERPS.

The ideal JV for me would be to hook-up with an experienced internet marketer - I will handle getting the site or page on page 1 and my JV partner can monetize it... ;D :o

Just some quick personal info: I'm originally from the UK but now live in Brazil.... 8)

c4rves
04-13-2009, 10:38 AM
Hi there all and Mike Merz,
My name is Tim Carver from the UK.
Congratulations on a get website, can’t wait to work with some of the people here.
:)

Bob James
04-13-2009, 11:43 AM
hi guys..
Im Bob from Malaysia. As a newbie, i hope i can learn from the expert on how to earn some xtra money from the internet..i just dunno where to start :'(

Mike Merz
04-13-2009, 05:05 PM
Crys, Les, Dylan, Jimbo, Tim & Bob ... welcome to JVNP.

Call me biased, but I think you'll like it here. ;)

Best,

Mike

Patrick Wilson
04-13-2009, 07:23 PM
Hi guys,

JP Wilson here. I first joined this site back in March of 2008 (... that's right, a full year ago). :) Although I was no stranger to entrepreneurship at the time, I was a relative newbie to the online marketing world and, to be perfectly honest with you, felt quite daunted by it. During the past 13 months however, I've bought, reviewed, and put to use dozens upon dozens of products and training programs (some dumpster dirt, some simply amazing) and amassed what I feel to be a pretty holistic marketing education. This site and posts by guys like Mike Merz and Charles Kirkland have been absolutely essential in helping me along my online marketing journey and I’d be more than remiss if I didn't say thank you.

When I first joined this community I didn't feel like I could contribute much, if anything to the forum, which is why I held back from participating for so long. Now, I feel like it's somewhat of a responsibility for me to give back as much value as I've received from this network of friendly and talented people, which is exactly what I intend to do.

Along with my online marketing endeavors, I also own and operate a successful offline sales agency and am considered to be somewhat of an expert in the art & science of sales training. I look forward to forging and strengthening relationships with each and every one of you and if there's anything I can do to help with your business-building efforts (online or offline), please feel free to let me know.

All the best,

JP

Andrew Parks
04-14-2009, 06:17 PM
Hi all, My name is Andrew Parks aka "Axis"

I found this site today by doing a search on google for "JV Partners" or "Affiliate Notifications"
something like that.

Most success I have had in the past has always been with getting the early notifications for JV's, this looks like a perfect site for that, I have been on the WF for years.

My name is Andrew Parks aka "Axis"

I have been making money online since the early days, does the word "bbs" mean anything to you?
If so you know it was along time ago. ;D

So bottom line, I am here to get in on JV's early, look forward to working with some of you folks.

Thanks

Axis

caroline andino11
04-15-2009, 02:07 PM
hi my name is caroline, I have been exploring internet marketing for a couple of days. I am at the beginning of my online business and i hope to find a perfect jumpstart for my future business potential.
:)

MANCHESTER44
04-16-2009, 04:45 PM
I've added this introduction request post to make intros a little easier to follow.

Please remember ... this is not the place for your JV Notify Pro Partner JV Offers And Profiles (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/board,5.0.html) or JV Notify Pro Partner Co-Promotion Proposal Announcements (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/board,6.0.html) ... it's simply a place for you to introduce yourself, and offer a bit about yourself.

Best,

Mike Merz
Owner/Admin

MANCHESTER44
04-16-2009, 05:02 PM
Hi guys and girls iam LEE from manchester u.k and iam new to working online. So far ive got a few forex robots on the go and doing some surfing in traffic exg i promoted some stuff from clickbank using google adwords i spent a furtune and not a lot of clicks or sales. So i need some adive on ppc and seo and how to use keywords rather then spending so much on ones which dont get me any traffic. I think my main question to you experts is can and could i make a full time living in this business where me and my family can set up a nice new life in the sun in spain just by working online or is this just a pipe dream please help if you could p.s how can i get better keywords Thank You LEE

livinginmagic
04-16-2009, 11:05 PM
Hello everyone

What a great place with good vibes!

I'd like to help out in whatever ways I can and support you all.

My products are related to personal development and I intend to help as many people as possible leive the life of their dreams and make a honest and handsome income along the way. I'm all about win, win for everyone and I know that between us all anything is possible.

Look forward to working with you and making the most of these opportunities

Michael
From Hawaii

jamesokai
04-17-2009, 08:36 PM
Hello Guys,

My name is James Okai and I'm from the UK. I'm eager to learn more about using JV's and to find potential partners to work with. I'm totally open to sharing the little I know ;D with others and look forward to being a part of this great community.

James

Lemy Y
04-18-2009, 04:31 AM
Hi all, my name is Lemy from Indonesia....

Thanks to accept me in this forum... :D

Looking for more informations from this forum...

See you all....

Lemy

Patrick Wilson
04-18-2009, 07:29 PM
Hey guys,
Welcome to the forum. :) I'm sure you will find it a refreshing departure from the kind of stuff that you've probably grown accustomed to. I look forward to getting to know you all and finding ways to grow our businesses together.

Cheers,

JP

dominictay
04-18-2009, 09:07 PM
Hi fellow JVNP friends,

This is Dominic Tay from the sunny island of Singapore saying a BIG "Hello" to you!

I'm a passionate marketer who is willing to learn and help others so I'm really looking forward to working with like-minded motivated and passionate fellow marketers here! ;)

Dominic Tay

Chad Mckinney
04-21-2009, 11:23 AM
Hi I'm Chad,

Pushing my self to use what Ive learned to go to the next level.
Going threw the progressions. Looking forwared to making money with you all :)

Have a great Day!
Chad

eashe
04-21-2009, 11:35 AM
Hello, everyone.

Elizabeth Ashe here and I am new and Glad to be working with a awesome group of people

http://www.internetmarketingstrategydiva.com

Mike Merz
04-21-2009, 03:16 PM
JP, Andrew, Caroline, Lee, Michael, James, Lemy, Dominic, Chad, & Elizabeth ... welcome to JVNP.

I apologize for getting a little behind on the welcomes ... there has certainly been no shortage of JVs and New Product Launches ... believe me! LOL

Cheers,

Mike

Jerry Trujillo
04-22-2009, 07:11 PM
Hello,
My Name is Jerry Trujillo. I've struggled for years trying to learn the internet marketing biz. I take full responsibility and make no excuses. I think I'm finally on the right track and look forward to my experience here.
Thanks,
JT

William Schuler
04-22-2009, 07:29 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm an internet/computer geek who wants to make money on the business side of things for a change. I've tried a few things over the years and currently have some blog sites that I'm in the process of monetizing.

Looking forward to lurking for a while and getting some good advice.

Thanks,
Bill

PS - I posted in the JV Related Services forum (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/board,10.0.html). It kind describes where I'm coming from, but not where I want to go :)

Dave Offen
04-23-2009, 05:18 PM
Hi everyone,

Chris Freville, another Brit suggested I take a look at JV Notify Pro, and boy am I glad he did!

What a great resource.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to doing a few promos for some of you guys and gals, finding JVs to work with on my up coming launch, and doing a few mail swaps to help each other build our lists.

Look forward to hooking up with everyone.

Dave

Kerry Finch
04-24-2009, 05:45 AM
Kerry from Sydney here. I'm a freelance writer and affiliate marketer, but I have also created a couple of nice little info products of my own.

I look forward to hearing about what's hot, heavy and happening in the JV world.

Mike Merz
04-24-2009, 09:32 PM
Jerry, William, Dave, and Kerry ... welcome to JVNP.

We clearly have a diverse mix of partners here ... but our general end goal is the same.

I'm sure through reading and participation, you'll benefit ... and in the progress, all of us will.

Have a great weekend!

Mike

Dean James
04-24-2009, 11:19 PM
Hi Everyone,

Excited and happy to be a part of this community. I have been recommended to this forum by my mentor so here I am 8)

A little bit of background about me - I first got involved online with tangible product distribution before seeing the light and realising the profit margins are better on the intangible side of the equation. I finally learnt enough to go full time last year and looking forward to bigger and better things in 2009.

Very much looking forward to finding JV partners for my forthcoming product launch and doing some swaps/promos for other marketers also.

Best,

Dean

Liana Pardoe
04-25-2009, 06:41 PM
Hi Guys!
Wow, where are all the women?? Hi Kim...

My name is Liana Pardoe from Maple Ridge BC Cananda.
Glad to meet you all...

Lets do it!

Liana

Kamrul Hassan
04-25-2009, 09:42 PM
Hi Friends!

I have just joined and I am looking forward to learn lots of goodies here. I am sort of new in this IM. So new that I have not fixed my niche yet. But I gave a bit of thoughts and got some ideas. Recently bought some products. Hoping to enjoy this forum and start my earnings soon from this vast Internet.

Thanks everybody and feel good.

Kamrul

Mike Merz
04-26-2009, 08:25 AM
Dean, Liana, and Kamrul ... welcome.

Beautiful morning in NJ, USA ... how is it in your part of the world?

Cheers,

Mike

Scott Brooks
04-27-2009, 07:43 PM
Hello, my name is Scott Brooks. I've been actively involved in internet marketing since 2005. It's been a rewarding journey of helping others and earning a little extra cash. I also serve as a minister of music at a church in east TN.

I'm excited about the opportunity to learn from others on this forum and to contribute as well.

Bryan Paige
04-28-2009, 12:16 AM
Hello everyone my name is Bryan Paige and I am really looking forward to working with everyone in the forum.

It's going to be great I just know it.Who knows maybe I'll see you in the Bahamas.

Well its been real, talk you guys later.

Bryan Paige 8)

Dean James
04-28-2009, 06:35 AM
Thanks for the welcome Mike :)

In this part of the world ( UK ) the weather has been pretty good and where I live I think the birds outside are on Prozac because they start chirping at 3am ;D

Cheers,

Dean

Alex Shelton
04-28-2009, 12:02 PM
Hello guys :)

My name is Alex Shelton and I'm based in the United Kingdom.

I'm a Young Internet entrepreneur now working with blogging millionaire Rob Benwell and I'm looking to make as many solid relationships as possible!

Really look forward to meeting you all

All the best!

Alex

Vipul Shah
04-28-2009, 07:54 PM
Hello everyone!

My name is Vipul Shah and I'm in beautiful Southern California. I'm still relatively a newbie in internet marketing but steadily rising in the ranks. I've been marketing online for about 6 months so far.

Looking forward to network and J.V. with other marketers here!

Vipul Shah

Mike Merz
04-28-2009, 08:29 PM
Scott, Bryan, Dean, Alex, and Vipul ... welcome to JV Notify Pro.

Looking forward to reading your contributions.

Best,

Mike

Daniel0604
04-28-2009, 08:52 PM
Hey Everyone. Daniel here. I was shown this site by my coach and mentor and must say I can't wait to really get involved. I've been struggling online for about a year now and hope to turn that around REAL fast. I look forward to working with the lot of you and think I will learn some valuable info here and also, you guessed it, MAKE SOME CASH.

Have a good one!
Daniel

Ryan D Cameron
04-29-2009, 06:17 AM
Hi Guys! ;D

My name is Ryan Cameron and I'm very excited about finding JVNotifyPro. I have been earning a living online since 1998. I started out at 18 and haven't looked back. I've had many rough years of scrapping by, but recently I've taken it up a notch and I'm looking forward to making 2009 my most profitable year.

Thanks a lot Mike for creating such a great community!

Regards,
Ryan

mefein2303
04-29-2009, 07:13 AM
Hey,

Just new to this forum and relatively new to internet marketing, i started off by trying some clickbank affiliate schemes, soon after that i purchased a website and now i spend most of my time trying to relaunch that.

So there you go, that is a brief history of me :)

Looking forward to interacting with you all

Colm

Mike MerzJr
04-29-2009, 01:08 PM
Hey Everyone :)

I'm sure there are probably a couple other replies from me in this thread introducing myself. I have quite the habit of popping in and right back out of here.

A quick intro, my name is, well Mike Merz (jr). While there is some speculation that 25 years ago Mike Sr. decided it would be a little more cost effective to breed his own developer then to outsource, I think it just ended up being coincidental that I ended up a techie geek.

I started the web stuff pretty early. While the rest of my friends were chatting with their dads about michael jordan or deion sanders, dad and i were chatting about mark joyner and marlon sanders.
I had been far more into the hardcore techie parts of things like network infrastructure and low level programming, so i started my career off no where near internet marketing. After a couple of years directing tech departments in the corporate world, i realized what a waste it was not applying the technical knowledge to IM. Starting 3 years ago, I tagged along to a couple of JV Alert Live's and Warrior lunches which led to the opportunity to help standardize the development and technology departments for a few high level marketers looking to turn their online living into a full time business.

I have learned a bit about marketing, but technology is still my strong suit. After one of my several hiatuses, I'd like to come back to where it all started. Hopefully I can trade some of my background with development, media production, and all around geek stuff for some of the great marketing advice here at JV Notify pro. At the same time, I can get a much better understanding of the community to help grow the functionality of the community at the same time.

Thanks Dad for the opportunity and I look forward to working with all of you.

- Mike Jr.

Mike Merz
04-29-2009, 05:39 PM
Daniel, Ryan, Colm, and ... Mike, Welcome. ;)

Yeah, Mike Jr. isn't 'new' here ... at all.

As a matter of fact, he taught me how to use DreamWeaver when he was 15 ... though I'm sure once you've seen my Webmastery, he'd deny having anything to do with it. ;)

Feel free to contact Mike for any and all things of a technical nature ... cause God knows I'll be of little help. ;)

Cheers,

Mike 'Ol Man' Merz

Slaven Bakovljev
04-29-2009, 05:50 PM
Hi everyone,

My name is Slaven, I am 22 years young and a newbie to IM. I did do some basic HTML in high school, but now that's all outdated and obsolete, so my learning curve is about as steep as they get. I have been doing 'research' (more like frying my brain every five hours and coming back after an hour's break to try again :P) for about a month now. I was introduced to this site by Jonny Andrews, who I'm sure is a known figure in these parts. I have three registered domains right now, two of which actually have websites on them and they've only been up for a couple of days, so traffic is non-existent at this point. I have a general idea of what I need to do, but it's difficult to surmount some of the challenges; I am trying to climb over them instead of going around.

I am hoping this place will give me some of my focus back. I am happy to be a part of the community and I will do my best to be an active member. I am excited to meet some other people that have been in this situation (ie. everybody haha). Let's do this!

Mike MerzJr
04-29-2009, 09:30 PM
Hey Slaven,

Welcome to the community.

;) I've been here less than a day and i'm welcoming people already.

I just wanted to second what Mike Sr. said earlier. Not only am I happy to help with questions in general, but I am also the other end of support [at] jvnotifypro [dot] com. Feel free to drop me a line if there is anything i can help with regarding your membership.

- Mike

ChiefDreamer
04-30-2009, 11:30 AM
Hello JVNotifyPro Partners,

My name is Noel Wu. I'm here in sunny Southern California. I'm new to the community (also relatively 'new' to internet marketing) and would like to have the honor to introduce myself. I'm excited about future prospects of working / partnering with everyone.

I'm in the process of parting w/ my corporate career which I've been in for more than a decade & done extremely well! For those who've been there...you'd definitely be able to resonate w/ my experience.

In corporate world, "irony" is...the better you do the worst you feel about your life"! Truth is...I had NEVER considered myself an 'employee', I've always looked at myself as an-entrepreneur who was born to 'create'.

Reality was the more money I made the more miserable I was. My marriage was deteriorating cause I was away 85% of the time. I'm excited to take this leap of faith into the internet marketing world!

That said, I truly look forward to this leap of faith into the internet marketing community and hope that I will be the NEXT success story coming away from it.

Cheers,
noel wu

Manuel Washington
04-30-2009, 05:32 PM
I've added this introduction request post to make intros a little easier to follow.

Please remember ... this is not the place for your JV Notify Pro Partner JV Offers And Profiles (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/board,5.0.html) or JV Notify Pro Partner Co-Promotion Proposal Announcements (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/board,6.0.html) ... it's simply a place for you to introduce yourself, and offer a bit about yourself.

Best,

Mike Merz
Owner/Admin

Manuel Washington
04-30-2009, 05:36 PM
Hello everyone. My name is Ramesh Klinkert from the Netherlands. I am looking forward to be working with all of you. Thank you for having me and let's make each other some $$ ;)

cparharm
04-30-2009, 06:20 PM
Hello all. My name is Charles Parharm and I am new to the community. Looking forward to much success.

Manuel Washington
05-01-2009, 07:14 AM
Hello all. My name is Charles Parharm and I am new to the community. Looking forward to much success.

Manuel Washington
05-01-2009, 07:16 AM
Hello everyone. My name is Ramesh Klinkert from the Netherlands. I am looking forward to be working with all of you. Thank you for having me and let's make each other some $$ ;)

Anees Ahmad Hashmi
05-01-2009, 08:01 AM
Hello

I am new in this way, and want to learnt much more, If you can learn me this will be your help for me/

Thanks
Anees

Michael Hering
05-01-2009, 08:54 AM
Hi everyone my name is Michael Hering I'm from Michigan.
Things seem to be really going slow.
I've just started out about a month or two ago and I just hope someone can help me get things really going.
I've written a couple articles and it just doesn't seem to bring enough people in.

I look forward to reading questions, answers and whatever input everyone may have.

Thanks,

Michael Hering

sharpick
05-01-2009, 10:47 PM
Hello everyone..my name is sharpick from Malaysia i am looking for part time bussiness..

Thomas Hyndman
05-02-2009, 05:03 PM
Hello members,

Thomas Hyndman here from Lodi, CA.

You guessed it Stuck In Lodi Again.

Glad to be here at JVnotify and hope to learn and share with you all.

Barbara Turner
05-02-2009, 05:58 PM
Hello Everyone. I am Barbara Turner, from North Carolina. I am definitely new at this and have been filled with information today alone. I hope to learn a lot more.
thanx for letting me aboard

Barbara

Oktosa Indriatmoko
05-02-2009, 06:03 PM
Hello Mike, and hello everyone...
I'm Oktosa. I'm a newbie. It's my great happiness for joining this forum and learning from all of you.

Thanks in advance,
Oktosa

Mike Merz
05-02-2009, 06:23 PM
Slaven, Noel, Manuel, Charles, Anees, Michael, Shaffiq, Thomas, Barbara, and Oktosa ... welcome to JVNP.

Sorry for the lapse ... I try to take weekends off as much as possible, not that I consider interacting with fellow partners as work. ;)

Manuel ... to post your own reply, simply hit 'Reply' under the last post in the thread ... type your message in the box, and hit 'Post'.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend, Folks!

Mike

Toby D
05-02-2009, 09:10 PM
Hey,

Toby here from Australia, my housemate is a very successful internet marketer and pointed me in this direction, I've heard good things! The forums look great, I'm looking forward to mixing with the best. I've been doing well as an affiliate for a while but I'm starting to bring out a few products of my own. Can't wait to exchange a bucket load of knowledge with you all...

ian rowe
05-04-2009, 04:44 PM
Hi i'm ian from the uk, i am hoping to meet new friends and like minded people who can help me to develope my marketing skills. ;D

Anees Ahmad Hashmi
05-05-2009, 06:53 AM
Hello everyone. My name is Anees from Lahore Pakistan . I am looking forward to be working with all of you. Thank you for having me and let's make each other some knowledge

Thanks

Lou Macdonald
05-05-2009, 10:20 AM
Hi

Just joined and really looking forward to working with and learning from everyone here. I've been online for about a year now but have recently changed direction, hoping this amazing vibrant community will boost me to the next level!

Here's to Taking Action and Making Money :)

Lou

Cwd Steve
05-05-2009, 01:07 PM
Hello JV Notify!
My name is Steve Rubert
I am the VP of operations for CWD Advertising, you may know us from our product YOUR BILL KILLER.com
we are under a massive growth mode for the next 18 mos.
I manage all of our JV affiliate partners, and we are looking to explore many relationships as fast as possible as we have recently added a well converting product called The rich garbage man.

here is my contact info.
Steven J. Rubert
585-300-6048
AIM CWDStevenJ
Cwdsteve@gmail.com

lastly we will be in vegas may 28th - june 1st so anyone that would like to meet us in person, is more than welcome to attend. we will be in the MGM Grand...

Hezlin H
05-06-2009, 04:28 AM
Hello..

My name is Hezlin H, a new member of this forum and really new in IM. Looking forward to much success and hope to have good stay here. ;D

Hezlin

Anees Ahmad Hashmi
05-06-2009, 06:05 AM
Hi Mike

I am New one and waiting for new offer of Jvnotify pro

Thanks

Steveoq1
05-06-2009, 09:34 AM
Good day everyone!

My name is Steve Bell, from north of the 49th (and no it's not igloos and sled dogs ;D), but we did just have some snow last week!
Well about me...started PPC and CPA in December, haven't made a dime, lost some tho, however, it's all been a great ride for sure. I am also working on a project to partner up and do PPC account managment for SME business!
I can only say this, "it's not been easy, but it's been an eye-opener, I'm learning more now than I have in the last 10 years!", so...Get In, Strap Up, Hold On!
Hope to see you all in this forum over time with great success stories, or simply how your doing, cause you're going to see more of me and my success stories!
Cheers everyone!

Steveo

Steveoq1
05-06-2009, 10:14 AM
BTW, This is for Mike, in my post, the partnership I am referring to has happened already and it wasn't meant to be a solicitation or otherwise subjected hither to where in, etc ;D

Cheers,

Steveo

olaoluwa
05-06-2009, 12:51 PM
Hi, I am John Olaoluwa and I have been working (rather quietly) online for the past 8/9 years. I am experienced in some aspects and a newbie in others, such as being here :). One of my specialities is taking ecommerce sites from basic/ordinary level to high performance levels. I look forward to working with most, if not all, of you.

faceit
05-07-2009, 02:45 PM
Hello!
Just wanted to introduce myself... :)

I'm Amy Schildknecht....AKA "she'll connect people and change lives" (yes, she'llconnect is how you pronounce my last name)

I've been quietly promoting JVNP launches with great success...Since I joined JVNP I've made over $10k in commissions and thought it might be time to come out of hiding!

Thank you for all the great JV announcements! Keep 'em coming!

I look forward to getting to know all of you here...

follow me on www.twitter.com/lvamy

Mike Merz
05-07-2009, 03:49 PM
Toby, Ian, Anees, Lou, Steve, Hezlin, Steve, John, and Amy ... welcome to JVNP.

Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourselves ... it's always fascinating to see how diverse we are, yet similar in so many ways.

Now that we have an idea what you are about ... don't be strangers. ;)

Cheers,

Mike

cashvault7
05-07-2009, 10:56 PM
Hi, how do I introduce myself to the Forum? I couln't find a link to click. Could you please guide me? Thank a lot.
Maury Nosrat
mnosrat@yahoo.com

charleskirkland
05-07-2009, 11:47 PM
Hi Maury

Welcome to the family. If you have any questions please ask.

Thanks
Charles K

cashvault7
05-08-2009, 01:04 AM
I have no idea what you tried to tell me. I just want to introduce myself to the Forum community. Maybe this is how I should do it. Sorry then, hi everybody. My name is Maury Nosrat AKA Mike Norris. Don't worry. This confuses myself.
my best to all,
most respectfully,
maury nosrat
AKS mike norris

cashvault7
05-08-2009, 01:13 AM
What an amazing site. Very confusing, too! But I think I'm going to get the hang of it if I go around a bit. I have a question, how can I get on the mailing list to be notified of upcoming events? Thanks for the help.
most respectfully,
mike norris

Brad Spencer
05-08-2009, 02:35 PM
Hey,

Thanks for having me on board. My name is Brad Spencer and I'm an internet marketer from Orlando, Florida. I look forward to adding a lot of you to my affiliate program!

Cheers,

Brad

Mike Merz
05-08-2009, 05:59 PM
Welcome to JVNP, Maury and Brad ... and thanks for helping out, Charles. ;P

Maury ... you should have received a link in your welcome email to help guide you through the site (BTW, this is the intro thread ... so you're in the right place. ;))

Here's that link ... again.

READ FIRST - Understanding How JV Notify Pro Works (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/topic,1359.0.html)

Cheers,

Mike

cashvault7
05-08-2009, 06:29 PM
hi mike, thank you for personally respond to my email. i never got a welcome email. would you kindly resend it. thanx a billion.
most respectfully,
maury nosrat
p.s. ewen chia always uses most respectfully, so i'm just copying him and i use it in all of my outgoing mail.

Johnny Danielson
05-09-2009, 08:47 AM
Hi everyone !
Signed up a few minutes ago.
Been trying some IM for the past months but never any success at all.
In the start I did try some AdWord campaign but as a newbie it was the same story... suddenly $10 per keyword/click LOL !
Nothing worked.... her´s a quote by Thomas Edison in regards to inventing the light bulb; “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”
Tired of knowing those "10,000 ways that won’t work" I joined a Coaching and Mentoring Program (Chris Freville) and now it looks like my IM future is getting closer and soon be ready for a launch :)
I´m hoping sometimes in the future (not to long) you will see me in the section "Joint Venture Announcement" ;)
Meanwhile I must check this forum and watch and learn !

All the best/success to you guys !
Johnny

Carolyn Hansen
05-10-2009, 03:01 AM
Hi everyone

My name is Carolyn Hansen and I am from way down under in New Zealand. I have a long history in the fitness industry and will be keen to meet others for a successful journey through the minefield that is Internet Marketing.

Mike Merz
05-10-2009, 10:20 AM
Welcome to JVNP, Johnny and Carolyn.

Not only is JV Notify Pro a JV Marketing community, but also a process with a plan to help you become a better JV Marketer ... and better connected over time as a result.

Happy Mothers Day!

Mike

Betty Quin
05-11-2009, 02:15 AM
Hi Everybody,

I am Betty Quin from Australia, I just wanted to say hi, I am new so how do I get started..

Have Great Day! ;D

Bet

Richard Williams
05-11-2009, 08:52 AM
Hi everyone,

My name is Rich and I'm from the UK. Looking forward to working with you in the future.

Take Care
Rich

RichardAMartin
05-11-2009, 01:58 PM
Hi. My name is Richard from Houston. I own a variety of content & information product sites & mainly drive traffic through SEO.

Look great!

Alminc
05-11-2009, 02:53 PM
Hi everybody,

My name is Almin, some of you maybe know me from WF.

I am part time webmaster/marketer from Sweden,
happy to be here among you guys, looking to learn,
connect and perhaps help.
I make money online as affiliate and reseller but
my goal is creating and selling my own products.

Mike, thank you for creating/managing this amazing community.

Almin

lorraine giuliani
05-12-2009, 04:18 PM

Best,

Mike Merz
Owner/Admin

leeshamore
05-12-2009, 08:06 PM
Hi I'm Lee Moore from New York. I'm here hoping to acquire even more IM skills and contribute to the community.

Khumbuza Mdlongwa
05-13-2009, 02:19 AM
Good day everyone- My name is Khumbuza Mdlongwa and I wish I could get in touch with Ebooks salers for Joint venture patnerships.

Thanks in advance

Wayne Strickland
05-13-2009, 08:18 PM
Hi Everyone,

My name is Wayne Strickland. I'm one of Chris Freville's coaching students. I'm excited about what JVNotifyPro is capable of and I look forward to working with some of you on each other's JV's in the future!!

Speak to you all again soon.

Thanks

Wayne

Michael Blair
05-14-2009, 02:43 AM
Hey what's fellow IM's. My name's Mike Blair I from Stockton, CA. I got a product I will be launching at the first of June called GuaranteedIncomeSolution.com. Keep an eye out for it. Now I just to figure out how to do a product launch announcement cause I can't find a link anywhere.

TonyDJackson
05-14-2009, 10:40 AM
Greetings new found friends.

I am Tony Jackson. I live in the magical land of Colorado and I'm so glad to join you at this crossroads on this journey.

And hello to you Mike. You are highly commended by Chris Freville, and so I'm looking forward to learning from you.

Thanks for a great forum!

Tony

Mike Merz
05-14-2009, 11:21 AM
Betty, Richard, Richard, Almin, Lorraine, Lee, Khumbuza, Wayne, Michael, and Tony ... welcome to JV Notify Pro.

I'm looking forward to reading more from you ... don't be shy! ;)

Cheers,

Mike

Robert Wise
05-15-2009, 05:25 AM
Hey, My name is Robert. I am the CEO of UpperClass Marketing. You can call me Robert or Rob, but please NO Bob or Bobby because I HATE THAT!!! LOL. I'm new and just wanted to say hello. I'm a pretty good marketer (not to toot my own horn. lol), but I'm just really learning the online game. I've been promoting parties, bands, and other physical goods for about 10 years now and I felt like it was time to stop being a dinosaur in the marketing game and start using my skills on the internet. I have been researching internet marketing for a couple of months now and it really looks like something I will enjoy, which is more important to me than making money (even though making money is pretty high on the list of priorities. Lol) I have also found that there is a bit of a learning curve so please don't feel annoyed by me, because I will probably be asking a lot of questions REALLY soon. Lol. Well, enough bad jokes. Nice to meet each one of you. I hope to contribute as a newbie. Thanks.

blalock61
05-15-2009, 05:43 AM
Hello to all. This is Dewayne Blalock and I from the US (Northwest Ga to be exact.) Have made some sells with article marketing to one page presell and have decided to produce and market my own products. Looking forward to working with all of you. Thanks.

A1Marketing
05-15-2009, 01:12 PM
Hello Fellow Members,

As a marketing consultant, copywriter, product developer, and direct mail marketer since 1983, I’ve decided to throw my hat into the Internet marketing ring. And from what I understand the best way to kick-it-off is to give away a valuable free product. So as a way of introducing myself to the fellow members--I’ve written a special Report about a simple, low-cost marketing strategy that allowed a one man start-up to go from zero to over $6 million in 6 years during a recession.

I would also like to offer my thanks to you Mike, for making such a valuable service available to us.

Regards,
Richard Payne
Performance Advertising

Shakul Gupta
05-16-2009, 12:46 PM
Hello,

I am Shakul Gupta from India.

Thanks Mike for such a great community.

Thanks
Shakul

DanAuito
05-16-2009, 06:00 PM
Mike, my hat is off to you here buddy! You've taken it to an all new level with JVnotify. This site and it's members is fantastic, you are the consummate community builder brother. I'm excited to be here and can hardly wait to jump in.
Feel free to tell me about a couple of the many successes that you've had here with the forum members.

I have a product launch in progress but will talk about that in the appropriate area.

It's great to be here, thanks for having me everyone, I look forward to contributing and marketing other quality products from this fine family of folks here at Mike's place.

Adrienne DeVita
05-17-2009, 09:04 PM
Hello, Mike & JVNotifyPro Members!

I've been doing Internet Marketing for 4.5 years, specializing in PPC & SEO.
I currently work for Anik Singal and Amit Mehta as their Assistant Director
of Education, and LOVE teaching students at PPC Classroom.

Two of my friends, Michael Nicholas and Jim Morris have spoken VERY highly
of you, Mike, but I never looked into exactly what you did until a very special
young man told me about you today ;) He thinks you are the BOMB! And
since he is a total GENIUS at what he does, it was time I got off my butt to
see what all the buzz was about here...I'm already impressed!

There are many things happening in my career, and if I can help anyone with
anything, please let me know...until then...I'll just peruse around and see
if I can learn more about JV promotions (feel like a newbie all over again!),
and see if I can contribute as well.

Best Wishes!

Kent Verge
05-17-2009, 10:21 PM
Hello. I've been involved in Internet Marketing for the last several years but have really jumped into affiliate marketing in the last two.

In my earlier foray, I was an eBay Powerseller for a couple years. I found that you can make decent money on eBay, but there's a whole lot of ongoing work. With affiliate marketing, you don't have to worry about purchasing, storing, or shipping items, nor do you have to deal with collections or returns. These, along with increasing listing fees, all plague the eBay sellers.

Interestingly, many of the skills I learned on eBay translate directly into the affiliate marketing world. You have to know your customer and be able to relate your product to their needs. You also need to be able to find hot niches while they're hot (or at least figure out what's hot about your niche). Finally, you need to have a good understanding of your competition and the market in general.

I don't have my own product (yet), but I'm interested in the process of creating one.

Kent

Wyteria Jacobo
05-18-2009, 02:40 AM
Hi all,

I am a promotional marketing advisor that's been around internet marketing for about a year now. Finally, I am starting to see positive results. Thanks, Mike for putting this forum together. I feel like I'm no longer on the outside looking in. ;)

Michael Hiles
05-18-2009, 04:07 PM
Howdy gang! I found about Mike from another fellow Warrior who recommended that I start hanging out here.

Anyway, glad to be on board and hope to learn and learn and... hell make money!

MMO Dave
05-19-2009, 04:52 PM
Hi All

Quick intro guys and a Special hello to Mike. Ive heard some great things about this site so cant wait to get things moving! Great to meet you!

I'm Dave, from Monster Marketing Online...... Really looking forward to working together and hooking up some great Cross Promo's. We've got some crazy new projects cooking up and would love for you guys to get some of the action.

Speak Soon

Dave Long
Monster Marketing Online

wbakhos
05-19-2009, 07:06 PM
Hey guys,

Good to find a forum like this! Hopefully in the future I can ad some valuable content and help you guys out the best way I can.

Brief rundown - I'm an Australian entrepreneur and an advocate for the "work-to-live" theory.

Speak to you guys soon in the forum!

Cheers
Will

Mike Merz
05-21-2009, 01:57 PM
Robert, Dewayne, Richard, Shakul, Dan The Man, Adrienne, Kent, Wyteria, Michael, Dave, and William ... welcome to JVNP.

We have partners of all different levels of experience, talents, backgrounds, target markets ... truly a melting pot, but our general goal is a common one. To work together towards mutual success. ;)

Cheers,

Mike

agata1966
05-21-2009, 02:32 PM
Hi my name is Paula and i hope i can get some money with you all

subzeronow
05-21-2009, 11:50 PM
Hey guys,

Ive had several failed attempt at online marketing but im hoping to learn alot from you guys. Im ready to do this.

Thanks guys

Brian

john duncan
05-25-2009, 03:39 PM
Hey Everybody,

My name is John Duncan. I reside in deeeeeep South Texas. Back in November I got fired as a radio station production manager after asking to be paid for working average 70 hour work weeks. In case you are wondering...I was a salaried employee ! Boo, hoo...I know. The point is, it afforded me a WONDERFUL opportunity to get into the world of internet marketing. So, here I am. Loaded with LOTS of questions! :) So be patient...and thanks very much to all I've been learning from. A few quick mentions, if I may...Susan Berkley, Dan Levis, Mike Cage, Clayton Makepeace, and the incredible Jonny Andrews !!! (You there JA ?) And thank you Mike for the great JV Notify.com !!! Blessings to all you newbies and "Net Vets" and success to all !!! Regards, JD P.S Please remember to say thanks to our military on this Memorial Day and remember those that paid the ultimate price...

realmiocarbon
05-25-2009, 04:54 PM
Hi,

My name is arif herwanto. I'm from indonesia. Been age looking for opportunity being clickbank affiliate.
Hope that i can learn a lot of things here ::)

Mike Merz
05-25-2009, 05:42 PM
Paula, Brian, John, and Arif ... welcome to JVNP.

USA based partners ... Happy Memorial Day!

Everyone else ... we woke up this morning, so it's a good day. ;)

Cheers,

Mike

Matthew Warren
05-25-2009, 07:05 PM
Whats happening everybody!!

I'm Matthew Warren from Columbia, SC.

Here hoping to meet some cool people, help everyone I can, and get my internet marketing career off the ground.

I'm sure I'll be talking to a lot of you in the months and weeks to come, so till then....

Take Care,
Matthew Warren

Lisa Lemley
05-25-2009, 09:34 PM
My name is Lisa and I am new at this aspect of business. My fiance is involved with several web businesses and needs help with letting people know about us. Everything we do and offer is related to living a life of magic and wonder. We both teach different aspects of leading the best life ever.

I am looking forward to collaborating with others so more folks can lead happier and more fulfilling lives.

sharethiswealth
05-26-2009, 10:17 AM
Hi Everyone...

This is Andy Richie. I am new to Affiliate Marketing and I hope that
you guys can help me out.

Once again. Thank you for letting me on board.

Talk to you soon...

Andy Richie

RKWebster
05-26-2009, 03:34 PM
Glad to be a part of JV Notify. I am fairly new to IM, but I'm willing to learn, work and share. I'm hoping to do all three so we can all profit! 8)

Thomas Cappetta
05-26-2009, 08:53 PM
Hi Everyone, Tom Cappetta here. I was just referred to this board from the warrior forum, where I created a thread about launching my first product. This is actually the first thread I read here and thought it was essential to getting started....

So from this point I am going to read up on some things here and hopefully start creating some great relationships.

Thanks

munkmurray
05-27-2009, 01:53 AM
Hi All,
I'm Assaf, I'm new here but I already have a product and I look forward to do something with it :)

Cya Around,
MM

Tom Campbell
05-27-2009, 02:41 AM
Thanks, all!

WordPress nut and, thanks to this forum, rabid BuzzBlogger fan. Delighted to discover this awesome site today via a post in, I think, WarriorForum.

Alexandr Krulik
05-27-2009, 04:45 AM
Hello everyone. My name is Alexandr from Ukraine.

I am experienced software developer and project manager.

I have decided to apply my experience on Internet Marketing.
I have just started in few months and already finished my first product.

I am looking forward to be working with all of you.

BrandonFredrickson
05-27-2009, 12:31 PM
Hello everyone - My name is Brandon Fredrickson. I manage launches and marketing for other people, mostly in the trading and real etate niches, although I've done a little bit of everything.
I've been online since 1998 and I look forward to being a member of the community here.

Brandon Fredrickson

alain mayer
05-27-2009, 03:51 PM
Hello everybody,

I'm Alain Mayer from Israel.
I'm very happy to join you and I'm sure it will be a great help to me for developping a new business on the web.

Best regards

Alain

kane
05-27-2009, 10:14 PM
Hello from San Diego! ;D

I'm really looking forward to contributing to this community and learning as much as I can!

Gary Hughes
05-27-2009, 10:32 PM
Hi, my name is Gary Hughes, and I live and work near Dallas, Texas.

I've been a software developer for almost twenty years. I began the process of learning to promote sell my products and services online almost five years ago, and I'm getting ready to kick things into high gear.

I look forward to getting involved in the community.

rmedlin2
05-28-2009, 11:43 AM
Hi my names Ron Medlin from Atlanta, GA. Eager to get started on the path of becoming a super affiliate. Would love any advice for a newbie like myself on how to hit the ground running?

Adios,

Ron

Thanabalasingam Niru
05-28-2009, 12:31 PM
Hi,
I am Thana and i am from Malaysia-im new to internet marketing but i feel ive come to the right place to learn and make money and new friends.
Looking forward to work with all for everyone's benefit
Blessings :)

Madamdsw
05-28-2009, 12:47 PM
Hello Everyone! I just joined your community and wanted to introduce myself. I am new to internet marketing and trying to learn what I can. I got laid off recently and have been unable to find employment. So, since I have so much free time on my hands now, I'm going to try to learn something new and exciting. I hope this will give my family the financial freedom and stability that we're seeking. Plus, it would be nice to make some friends here in the process. Take care everyone and have a blessed day! :)

Dave Vitallo
05-28-2009, 03:10 PM
Hi Folks!

Dave Vitallo here. I'm a Chicago boy livin' deep down in Florida.
Sho is hot!

Talk soon.

Mike Merz
05-28-2009, 05:30 PM
Matthew, Lisa, Andy, RK, Thomas, Assaf, Tom, Alexandr, Brandon, Alain, Kane, Gary, Ron, Thana, Daina and Dave ...

... wow, I'm really asleep at the wheel! LOL

I'm looking forward to hearing from all of you.

Cheers,

Mike

Chri5123
05-28-2009, 06:38 PM
Hi Guys,

Just joined and thought I would introduce myself!

My name is Chris Jones I live in the U.K and am not new to the affiliate marketing/IM game since I have been self employed for over 3 years doing just that :)

However I must confess in that whole time I have not done a real JV, a simple list swap etc...

But I really want to go to the next level and set up profitable JV's.

I currently have quite a big list in my main niche so I am ready to learn and (hopefully) I can provide value as well.

Looking forward to working with you all.

All the best

Chris

pontios
05-29-2009, 03:42 PM
Hello, everyone! I am Anatoly Potiomkin from Toronto, Canada.
I am greatly appreciated for the opportunity to meet here so many interesting people.
I am over 10 years in Internet Marketing, but hope to learn a lot of new ideas from you, guys.

Michael Anthony
05-29-2009, 07:50 PM
Hello. My name is Michael Anthony from Atlantic City, NJ. I am a 36 yr old computer test engineer for the aerospace industry and am looking to make a change to a full time living in the internet marketing/publishing field. I have been attempting this for the last 7 years but, unfortunately, I have spent much more than I have ever made and I still need a J-O-B, which we all know means "Just-Over-Broke". I am looking to change this. I am new to JVs and have never launched or been involved with one before. So here I am. Its great to be here and looking forward to meeting lot of great folks and maybe even working with some of you.

Thanks...

noolenehosking
05-29-2009, 10:49 PM
Hi Everyone

I'm from Australia and am new to the online business.
Just thought to introduce myself and say that I'm looking forward to learning from you all.

Any help is appreciated! ;)

Noolene Hosking

Shantell Smith
05-30-2009, 10:54 AM
Hello -

My name is Shantell and I am from Atlanta, GA. I am new to this site and to this entire concept. I'll admit that I am still confused and still somewhat skeptical. However I am still ready and willing to give it an honest try before I make up my mind.

Any advice anyone would like to give to a newbie will be greatly appreciated! I look forward to learning alot and hopefully making some money in the process.

See ya around.
Shantell

chris23w
05-30-2009, 11:12 AM
Hi Everyone

Christian Watson here, and although I haven't made any money yet, I have been rigorously learning and working towards a decent income in the IM field for at least 4 months now.

I look forward to learning much from the vets here and becoming a real contributing member.

Christian Watson

graybuck
05-30-2009, 11:16 AM
Hi everyone!

My name is Gary Buchanan, I'm really excited to be part of this group and to learn and get new ideas as I'm a newbie to this whole internet marketing. I look forward to making some extra $$$ and have FUN doing it.

Gary

Paul Facey
05-31-2009, 12:24 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm new here and I just wanted to introduce myself and get a feedback as to where to start
as well as any useful tips that will be of much help.

I appreciate all the help I can get.... :)

Thank guys

-Paul

Paul Facey
05-31-2009, 12:28 AM
Oooops! I almost forgot.

A special shout out goes to Jonny Andrews. Thank you.....(kewl dude)

-Paul

Davin Ogden
05-31-2009, 01:19 AM
Hey guys,

Just wanted to say Hi, and introduce myself here.

I'm Davin from BC Canada. I've been around for a while and it's beyond me how I forgot about this place, as I've been registered in here since late 2007. But, well I'm back!

I just wanted to say hi, and re-introduce myself. I'm looking forward to getting to know a lot of you better.

Cheers
Davin

Scott Hoehnke
05-31-2009, 09:42 AM
Hi Guys,

Scott from Wisconsin. A special thanks to Mike for the invite to join JV Notify. I have been involved with a few successful on line ventures and look forward to interacting and gaining more knowledge from all the incredible marketers on this site. It is a great privilege to be able to ask questions and learn from the best.

Thank you again for the opportunity.

Have a great day!

Scott

koalakd
05-31-2009, 10:29 AM
Greetings everyone, my name is Jordan Shi. I look forward to meeting and working with everyone. Thanks for having me here.

Jermaine Litt
05-31-2009, 01:14 PM
Hello everyone, I am new here and looking forward to work with you. Thanks

Jose Marques
05-31-2009, 01:34 PM
Hello everyone!
My name is Jose Marques, I'm from Brazil.
I'm very glad to be part of this group and hope to learn a lot from you.
I'm a newbie to this whole internet marketing thing and eager to learn systems, methods and products reviews to start profiting and making money on line.

All the best,
Jose Marques.

Greg Jacobs
05-31-2009, 03:53 PM
Hello Team

Greg Jacobs here.

I am originally a Yankee, but have been running my affiliate empire out of Northern Thailand for some years. I have been heavily involved in various merchant affiliate programs, with specialties in EPN, AA or various CJ or SAS merchants.

My secret is processing, optimizing and publishing large amounts of Data and via my homegrown methods getting massive amounts of pages indexed and ranking and just earning by mass brute force. (earning quite a bit actually)

I have not been involved so much in the IM community as my system and my earnings were enough. However very shortly I will be releasing a comprehensive system that will essentially allow your customers to replicate my earnings system.

For this reason, I am stepping into the light to find the right connections that will help me promote this winning system. I think that Mikes forum is the right place to establish these connections.

stay tuned.....

-Greg

Domin R
05-31-2009, 06:10 PM
Hello everyone,

My name is Domin R and I'm from Puerto Rico, USA. I'm new here and eager to learn a lot from you. Look forward to meeting and working with everyone.

Thanks a lot for accepting me here.

Chuck Apostolas
05-31-2009, 10:55 PM
Hello all--

My name is Chuck from San Diego. Stop me if you've heard this before--I'm new here and new to IM. I humbly hope to learn and to also contribute where I can. There's nothing worse than a leech and I don't intend to be one.

I would be remiss if I didn't give a huge shout-out to Peter Parks at Affiliate Punisher. I've learned a lot from him already and his advice posted here has been invaluable.

I look forward to making money together...

RTF
05-31-2009, 11:32 PM
Hi everyone, my name is Randy. I'm introducing myself here because I don't want to be known as just a lurker, ;D. I do hope to learn from things that have been posted already which will probably spark a few questions of my own. Along with many others here, I am also a newbie so I will be watching intently, studying relentlessly and absorbing it all!

affilipete
06-01-2009, 01:37 AM
Hello I'm Pete, Just wanted to introduce myself and say how grateful I am the there is a forum like this one. Just purchased the Money Siphon System and can already tell that I'm going to be shown a myriad of good resources it's what brought me here. I've never made a single $1 online but I see the simplicity in it. it's funny I have been blogging setting up websites for 6 years and as I think back using some of the simple techniques learned in this system I could have been a more wealthier man today anyways hello, and thanks for having me.

Guillermo Rodil
06-01-2009, 09:26 AM
Hello everyone. My name is Guillermo and I live in Orlando Fl.  Very happy to be with you all!!.

Shane Boyd
06-01-2009, 01:13 PM
Hey folks. Shane Boyd here. Sent here by way of The Money Siphon from Jonny Andrews. Wicked cool place here and thanks for having me. I currently own a home inspection firm here in Myrtle Beach, SC which does well...but I'm ready to get out of the crawl spaces and make some real frigging money.

I've been failing at internet marketing for...about a year now. But I'm looking to change all that. Thanks again for your help folks.

Peace.

Shane

Robert Run
06-02-2009, 10:34 PM
My name is Robert, or Rob; either is fine.

I am 45 years old and I have committed to making a go of it in this weird economy by my own creativity and wits.

I am looking forward to learning from the people on this board who have a lot more experience than I do.

I am also interested in contributing as much as I can.

While I am an independent spirit, I am keenly aware of the necessity to collaborate and focus on our own strengths. Where I might be weak in an area, someone else might have some strengths to pick up the slack, and vice-versa.

I hope I can find a few people to make some nice things happen here.

Make Your Life Better!

Rob

Annette Laws
06-03-2009, 04:11 AM
Im new to this thought I would say Hello :)

RYAN BROWN
06-03-2009, 10:21 AM
Hi all. RB here. I'm kinda new to all this, but I feel like I'm really close to a breakthrough in my business.

I found this through Jonny Andrews and his new course. Pretty good stuff.

I'm looking for others who are serious about building their business online so that we can all get ahead.

Have a fantastic day!

Angela Frazier
06-03-2009, 11:28 AM
Hi Everyone,

Looking forward to spending more time here and learning alot.

Angie

Hal Melia
06-03-2009, 12:13 PM
Hal here - I'm brand new to Internet Marketing and hope to learn a lot fast!

mleser
06-03-2009, 12:54 PM
Hey there, my name is Moises Leser and I am from Ecuador, I am looking forward to be writing as well as reading some important information for/from all of you! ;D

This is the first time I am in an English spoken language forum so you probably will notice I know nothing about this, but I am prepared to learn quick and fast. If you ever need something from me please feel free to ask.

Thank you all!

Moises P. Leser

Spread
06-03-2009, 07:25 PM
Olá,
I am Spread, from Algarve, Portugal, just starting out in this online marketing business.
I am here to learn from you guys...
Pleasure to be here.
Sorry my english...
Best of success for all of us...tchau.