PDA

View Full Version : INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]

Mike Merz
09-29-2016, 04:32 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Robert ... glad to have aboard.

I spent a good deal of time on the WF back in the early days (early 2000s), but haven't had the time to pop in much lately ... will have to stop by and check things out. ;)

I'm looking forward to reading your contributions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hello guys,
Robert Andrew here (a.k.a discrat via Warrior Forum)

Been in Online Marketing since 2007. Full time since 2009...All non - MMO niches until 2014. That's when I added the MMO Niche after feeling like I could truly offer something of intrinsic Value from my experience in other Niches.

Glad to be here :D

Troy Dean
10-09-2016, 10:51 PM
Hi Guys and Gals,

My name is Troy and I'm from Melbourne, Australia. My background is in performance and sales. I'm a podcaster, voice-over artist, musician and lover of all things on the Internet.

I was mentored in Internet marketing by Ed Dale and have since studied with just about everyone in the IM niche.

The reason I get out of bed every day is to inspire and encourage others to build their own online business so they can have the lifestyle they want.

The last five years have been an epic journey for our business. We are now a seven figure year business with a team of 10.

I really enjoy being able to pick and choose the projects I want to work on. I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can in here and helping out wherever I can.

Thank you Mike for creating such a great resource and community.

Mike Merz
10-10-2016, 04:58 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Troy ... so glad to have you on board.

I had the good fortune to work with Ed and Frank Kern as a JV Broker for their "Underachiever" series, way back in the day, and have a great deal of respect for both Gents. ;)

I'm looking forward to reading your contributions, Mate. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hi Guys and Gals,

My name is Troy and I'm from Melbourne, Australia. My background is in performance and sales. I'm a podcaster, voice-over artist, musician and lover of all things on the Internet.

I was mentored in Internet marketing by Ed Dale and have since studied with just about everyone in the IM niche.

The reason I get out of bed every day is to inspire and encourage others to build their own online business so they can have the lifestyle they want.

The last five years have been an epic journey for our business. We are now a seven figure year business with a team of 10.

I really enjoy being able to pick and choose the projects I want to work on. I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can in here and helping out wherever I can.

Thank you Mike for creating such a great resource and community.

JOSHUA. Y. EL-BRUKEVWE
10-15-2016, 07:54 PM
Hi! All JV Members and Officials.
I am Joshua.Y. El-Brukevwe from Nigeria. I am a retiree and senior citizen. Its a great pleasure being admitted in this great group. I am a newbie though not entirely new to the idea of Internet Marketing as I have undergone some trainings some years back on this. I have been been trying to acquire more knowledge, opportunities and tools to enable me start making a new living online. Getting this done here in my country is an uphill task for so many reasons. I believe that this group will do all it can to help me realize my expectations.
May all members stay blessed now and always.
Josh.

Mike Merz
10-16-2016, 05:21 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Josh ... glad to have you aboard! ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hi! All JV Members and Officials.
I am Joshua.Y. El-Brukevwe from Nigeria. I am a retiree and senior citizen. Its a great pleasure being admitted in this great group. I am a newbie though not entirely new to the idea of Internet Marketing as I have undergone some trainings some years back on this. I have been been trying to acquire more knowledge, opportunities and tools to enable me start making a new living online. Getting this done here in my country is an uphill task for so many reasons. I believe that this group will do all it can to help me realize my expectations.
May all members stay blessed now and always.
Josh.

Ugochinyere Okwu-Lawrence
11-10-2016, 09:47 PM
Hi Everyone!

My name is Ugochi and I live in the U.S. I am new to the internet marketing world and I am so excited to be meeting so many amazing people and being exposed to new things!! I have been wanting to get into the IM space for a while, but never knew the right way to go about it. Thanks to the help of some wonderful leaders, I am now well on my way to creating a product that I am truly proud to share with the world. I look forward to learning and growing with all of you!!

To success!
Ugochi

Mike Merz
11-11-2016, 05:27 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Ugochi ... glad to have you aboard! ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hi Everyone!

My name is Ugochi and I live in the U.S. I am new to the internet marketing world and I am so excited to be meeting so many amazing people and being exposed to new things!! I have been wanting to get into the IM space for a while, but never knew the right way to go about it. Thanks to the help of some wonderful leaders, I am now well on my way to creating a product that I am truly proud to share with the world. I look forward to learning and growing with all of you!!

To success!
Ugochi

Sage Lewis
11-11-2016, 01:23 PM
Hi all,
My name is Sage. I'm from Akron Ohio. I have run a digital marketing agency since 1999. I help businesses of all sizes with their Web sites, social media and other online initiatives.

But recently I've been branching out more. I recently started a charity to help the homeless, I've become an auctioneer, and now I'm trying to learn more about the affiliate and JV world. This is a part of my career that has been lacking. But I know it is really powerful.

This is the year of the "collaboration" for me.

Take care,
Sage

Mike Merz
11-11-2016, 03:19 PM
Glad to have you aboard, Sage ... welcome to JVNP!

I'm looking forward to reading your contributions ... sounds like you have plenty to share. Please feel free to stop by as often as time allows. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hi all,
My name is Sage. I'm from Akron Ohio. I have run a digital marketing agency since 1999. I help businesses of all sizes with their Web sites, social media and other online initiatives.

But recently I've been branching out more. I recently started a charity to help the homeless, I've become an auctioneer, and now I'm trying to learn more about the affiliate and JV world. This is a part of my career that has been lacking. But I know it is really powerful.

This is the year of the "collaboration" for me.

Take care,
Sage

John Bass
11-13-2016, 12:48 AM
Hi JV family! I'm John. I coach NLP & Hypnosis, soon to be releasing digital products, but first and most importantly I want to connect and build relationships with like minded individuals on this site, so we can enjoy and celebrate each other's successes as we create wealth for ourselves and value for our clients!! :)

Mike Merz
11-13-2016, 06:33 AM
Glad to have you on board, John ... we most certainly have both peers and an audience in the NLP & Hypnosis niche, so we're looking forward to your contributions!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hi JV family! I'm John. I coach NLP & Hypnosis, soon to be releasing digital products, but first and most importantly I want to connect and build relationships with like minded individuals on this site, so we can enjoy and celebrate each other's successes as we create wealth for ourselves and value for our clients!! :)

John Bass
11-13-2016, 06:43 AM
Cheers Mike! What a warm welcome :) As I am still familiarising myself with the site and community - would you mind advising me where the best area of the site would be to connect with my NLP/Hypnosis peers?

Thank you Brother :)

Ian Carruthers
11-17-2016, 11:18 AM
Hello, My name is Ian Carruthers, I have lived in Canada for 9 years, immigrated from U.K really looking forward to working with like minded people, I am flexible in my thought process and question everything, this is how I have created solutions to problems,

Cheers

Mike Merz
11-17-2016, 11:32 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Ian ... glad to have you aboard. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hello, My name is Ian Carruthers, I have lived in Canada for 9 years, immigrated from U.K really looking forward to working with like minded people, I am flexible in my thought process and question everything, this is how I have created solutions to problems,

Cheers

Marky G
11-18-2016, 11:04 AM
Hi guys and girls,

I'm so excited to be a part of this great community and I look forward to the future.

Thanks Mike Merz for all your hard work!

Mike Merz
11-18-2016, 04:40 PM
Glad to have you on board, Marky ... and although I appreciate the props, we're in the process of getting together a number of long overdue improvements that will make the JVNP experience better than ever. Stay tuned! ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hi guys and girls,

I'm so excited to be a part of this great community and I look forward to the future.

Thanks Mike Merz for all your hard work!

jeng cua
11-20-2016, 09:28 AM
Hello Everyone!

My name is jeng cua from the Philippines residing in China. So delighted to be part of this JV community. I am looking forward to know as much of you here…..

Mike Merz
11-20-2016, 10:31 AM
Welcome, to JVNP 2.0, Jeng ... glad to have you aboard! ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hello Everyone!

My name is jeng cua from the Philippines residing in China. So delighted to be part of this JV community. I am looking forward to know as much of you here…..

jeng cua
11-21-2016, 09:16 AM
Thanks Mike!..

Mike Merz
11-21-2016, 10:23 AM
You're Welcome ... Happy Monday! ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Thanks Mike!..

Nirikshan Billa
11-25-2016, 10:19 AM
Hello Every one, I am Nirikshan Billa from Vijayawada India and am a really happy to be part of This JV community, Im here to learn a lot and share with this community.

Mike Merz
11-25-2016, 11:01 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Nirikshan ... glad to have you aboard! ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hello Every one, I am Nirikshan Billa from Vijayawada India and am a really happy to be part of This JV community, Im here to learn a lot and share with this community.

Tarek Amer
01-03-2017, 08:44 PM
Hello everyone there comes the Egyptian pharaoh Tarek Amer honor my presence with you as he naturally Tcservon my presence with you.
* I am seated true;)
I was joking with you::p
Let us make Jv in the forefront in the world

Mike Merz
01-04-2017, 07:10 AM
And here I am thinking we had an Egyptian pharaoh in our midst ...

LOL ... Welcome aboard, Tarek! ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hello everyone there comes the Egyptian pharaoh Tarek Amer honor my presence with you as he naturally Tcservon my presence with you.
* I am seated true;)
I was joking with you::p
Let us make Jv in the forefront in the world

J Keitsu Sorenson
01-09-2017, 03:34 AM
Hey hey! My name is J Keitsu. Definitely here with an open ear and eye :) I'm sure this community is full of legends!

Mike Merz
01-09-2017, 10:49 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, J Keitsu ... glad to have you aboard. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hey hey! My name is J Keitsu. Definitely here with an open ear and eye :) I'm sure this community is full of legends!

Ben Avanzato
01-10-2017, 04:50 PM
Ben Avanzato (affiliate manager) posting on behalf of Tai Lopez

Glad to be here!

Mike Merz
01-10-2017, 07:32 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Ben.

So glad to have You and Tai on board, my Friend ... please give him my best! ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Ben Avanzato (affiliate manager) posting on behalf of Tai Lopez

Glad to be here!

IT News And Careerz
01-13-2017, 05:53 AM
Hi JVNotifyPro Friends,

My name is Rashid AND I am new here. I have some great products (;)) and I would like to connect with friend and EARN some decent money.:rolleyes::cool:

Mike Merz
01-13-2017, 06:56 AM
Greetings, Rashid ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0.;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hi JVNotifyPro Friends,

My name is Rashid AND I am new here. I have some great products (;)) and I would like to connect with friend and EARN some decent money.:rolleyes::cool:

Stephane Primard
01-13-2017, 01:43 PM
Hi all, my name is Stephane Primard. I must admit that I have discovered this place by a comment on a blog that I follow. But, it didn,t give much details. So, I read the "Start here" post, and I am now in the presentation part.

So, I'm a partner of an internet marketing business that help people to break free from the 9 to 5 job (by application only though...) and thrived to be able to help the most I can!

I will try to figure out how this all work here and see how I can help! I will try to be as active as possible, though the business takes a lot of time. Hope to be able to provide a ton of value! Feel free to come and talk to me as well, as this is all about networking, I guess we all want to meet new people who will be able to help us or that we will be able to help.

See ya!

Mike Merz
01-13-2017, 04:39 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Stephane ... glad to have you aboard! ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hi all, my name is Stephane Primard. I must admit that I have discovered this place by a comment on a blog that I follow. But, it didn,t give much details. So, I read the "Start here" post, and I am now in the presentation part.

So, I'm a partner of an internet marketing business that help people to break free from the 9 to 5 job (by application only though...) and thrived to be able to help the most I can!

I will try to figure out how this all work here and see how I can help! I will try to be as active as possible, though the business takes a lot of time. Hope to be able to provide a ton of value! Feel free to come and talk to me as well, as this is all about networking, I guess we all want to meet new people who will be able to help us or that we will be able to help.

See ya!

Himesh Trivedi
01-23-2017, 02:54 AM
Hello everyone,

My name is Himesh Trivedi, orginally from Africa, but residing in New Zealand. Glad to be part of this family. Iv been in the personal development niche and looking to connect with like minded individuals. Totally new to internet marketing and have lots to learn. Looking forward to interacting with you all.

Mike Merz
01-23-2017, 06:48 AM
Glad to have you on board, Himesh ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hello everyone,

My name is Himesh Trivedi, orginally from Africa, but residing in New Zealand. Glad to be part of this family. Iv been in the personal development niche and looking to connect with like minded individuals. Totally new to internet marketing and have lots to learn. Looking forward to interacting with you all.

Leif Pietila
01-23-2017, 08:17 PM
Hey All, Leif in Southern California here. Glad I found this community. Looking for partnerships in the real estate niche--hopefully that's a category here?

Mike Merz
01-24-2017, 06:43 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Leif .... Yes, Real Estate is part of our Business & Investing category, and enjoys it's share of views, so you should be right at home. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hey All, Leif in Southern California here. Glad I found this community. Looking for partnerships in the real estate niche--hopefully that's a category here?

Alex Martinez
02-01-2017, 12:16 AM
Hi Everyone I'm Alex from Toronto, Canada. I'm currently building that last part of a weight-loss product I want to launch. Could someone please point me in the right direction on how to attract affiliates, how to use the site, etc

Thank you!

Mike Merz
02-01-2017, 06:56 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Alex .. ;)

The best place to start would be the JVNP 2.0 Registration Orientation Wizard ... http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/wizard/orientation/

(http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/wizard/orientation/)Please give that a run through and then reply with any specific questions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hi Everyone I'm Alex from Toronto, Canada. I'm currently building that last part of a weight-loss product I want to launch. Could someone please point me in the right direction on how to attract affiliates, how to use the site, etc

Thank you!

Benjamin Kreiman
02-02-2017, 01:44 PM
Hello everyone my name is Benjamin Kreiman from Oklahoma, I'm very excited to be part of this group and to learn and get new ideas as I'm a newbie to this whole marketing thing. It would be much appreciated if I could get pointed in the right direction please and thank you.

Looking forward to learning from you guys.

I forgot to mention I currently work in a body shop from 7am-5pm, work off commission only and this is why I seek out another way to make money.

Thank you in advance Ben

Mike Merz
02-02-2017, 04:20 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Benjamin.

The best place to start would be the JVNP 2.0 Registration Orientation Wizard ... http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/wizard/orientation/

(http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/wizard/orientation/)Please give that a run through and then reply with any specific questions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hello everyone my name is Benjamin Kreiman from Oklahoma, I'm very excited to be part of this group and to learn and get new ideas as I'm a newbie to this whole marketing thing. It would be much appreciated if I could get pointed in the right direction please and thank you.

Looking forward to learning from you guys.

I forgot to mention I currently work in a body shop from 7am-5pm, work off commission only and this is why I seek out another way to make money.

Thank you in advance Ben

Vallen Davis
02-07-2017, 12:05 PM
Hello everyone, Vallen Davis here. Looking forward to working with all of you. Let's just help each other out - both old and new marketers so we can ALL profit together. Have a profitable day today. :)

Mike Merz
02-07-2017, 12:38 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Vallen ... glad to have you aboard. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hello everyone, Vallen Davis here. Looking forward to working with all of you. Let's just help each other out - both old and new marketers so we can ALL profit together. Have a profitable day today. :)

Nick James
02-13-2017, 06:46 PM
Hi everyone, my name is Nick James, I have been pretty much keeping myself to myself since I began marketing online back in 2001. I have not really had much to do with Affiliate Marketing or JV partnerships before as previously I bought all the traffic coming to my websites via direct mail.

I know that sounds very old skool, but having learnt from many great marketers like Ted Nicholas, Gary Halbert and Dan Kennedy... what can you expect. Whilst direct mail still works well, as does many other forms of paid advertising, I have felt for some time that I should expand my horizons and network for the greater good.

I'm hoping to find some new friends and develop some symbiotic relationships here on JVNP.

In the last 15+ years I have created and published both info products in the IM MMO space and have also developed several software solutions. I have a loyal following and should you have a project you are about to launch and you think I might be a good fit to get involved with your launch, then I guess we should speak :-)

Happy to help, however I know already I cannot say 'yes' to everyone... (or say yes at all until I know what you are proposing). However If you'd like to approach me, then here I am saying 'hello' never hurt anyone.

Oh and if you already know me... But we've not spoken in a while... Come and say hello... :-) It's good to catch up!

Kindest

Nick

David Wilch
02-23-2017, 08:34 PM
Hey everyone,

Super grateful to be here among the Legends! Although I have been marketing on and off since 1999, This past year I have been really taking it serious. Seems like the more I learn the more there is to know. Affiliate marketing is new to me so I really look forward to this.

Ready to really dig into this and make new strides in 2017 and beyond. Thanks for having me and I sincerly look forward to contributing where ever I can. Together Everyone Acheives More!

TO THE TOP!
David Wilch

Mike Merz
02-24-2017, 06:35 AM
How did I miss this? LOL

Welcome to JVNP 2.0, my Friend ... please feel free to stop by and share your knowledge and experience, as often as time allows. ;)

Best regards,

Mike Sr

Hi everyone, my name is Nick James, I have been pretty much keeping myself to myself since I began marketing online back in 2001. I have not really had much to do with Affiliate Marketing or JV partnerships before as previously I bought all the traffic coming to my websites via direct mail.

I know that sounds very old skool, but having learnt from many great marketers like Ted Nicholas, Gary Halbert and Dan Kennedy... what can you expect. Whilst direct mail still works well, as does many other forms of paid advertising, I have felt for some time that I should expand my horizons and network for the greater good.

I'm hoping to find some new friends and develop some symbiotic relationships here on JVNP.

In the last 15+ years I have created and published both info products in the IM MMO space and have also developed several software solutions. I have a loyal following and should you have a project you are about to launch and you think I might be a good fit to get involved with your launch, then I guess we should speak :-)

Happy to help, however I know already I cannot say 'yes' to everyone... (or say yes at all until I know what you are proposing). However If you'd like to approach me, then here I am saying 'hello' never hurt anyone.

Oh and if you already know me... But we've not spoken in a while... Come and say hello... :-) It's good to catch up!

Kindest

Nick

Mike Merz
02-24-2017, 06:37 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, David ... glad to have you aboard! ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hey everyone,

Super grateful to be here among the Legends! Although I have been marketing on and off since 1999, This past year I have been really taking it serious. Seems like the more I learn the more there is to know. Affiliate marketing is new to me so I really look forward to this.

Ready to really dig into this and make new strides in 2017 and beyond. Thanks for having me and I sincerly look forward to contributing where ever I can. Together Everyone Acheives More!

TO THE TOP!
David Wilch

fernelis pina
02-25-2017, 09:20 AM
Hey, my name is fernelys, I live in the caribbean, I'm 25 years old and all I want to say is thank you for this opportunity to connect with you all.

Mike Merz
02-25-2017, 10:03 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Fernelys .. and you're most Welcome. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hey, my name is fernelys, I live in the caribbean, I'm 25 years old and all I want to say is thank you for this opportunity to connect with you all.

Amanda Bridges
03-11-2017, 04:15 PM
Hello everyone here at JV Notify.com - this is my first time knowing about this site, and I am excited about learning how to make money with joint ventures with other people who are more qualified and knowledgeable about their products, and affiiate marketing, etc, etc, etc. I am a retired primary teacher ( I taught kindergarten, first or second graders for 28 years!!), and now I work in the office, helping families plan family group conferences who are working with DSS, and I'm in my 3rd year working at this new career. But I'm EXTREMELY interested in making a FULL-TIME INCOME ONLINE, and becoming a millionaire myself, and then helping others in their lives, and families, and careers also. My husband of 29 years and I have 6 children and 5 grandchildren, and my husband works full-time as a financial advisor / life insurance agent / investment advisor. Please let me know if I am doing something wrong on this site, and help me do what I'm supposed to do here!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Mike Merz
03-11-2017, 05:05 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Amanda ... glad to have you aboard.

You'll find that the basics of doing business Online are comparable to those of it's brick and mortar counterpart ... just a different medium.

If you have any specific questions please feel free to ask.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hello everyone here at JV Notify.com - this is my first time knowing about this site, and I am excited about learning how to make money with joint ventures with other people who are more qualified and knowledgeable about their products, and affiiate marketing, etc, etc, etc. I am a retired primary teacher ( I taught kindergarten, first or second graders for 28 years!!), and now I work in the office, helping families plan family group conferences who are working with DSS, and I'm in my 3rd year working at this new career. But I'm EXTREMELY interested in making a FULL-TIME INCOME ONLINE, and becoming a millionaire myself, and then helping others in their lives, and families, and careers also. My husband of 29 years and I have 6 children and 5 grandchildren, and my husband works full-time as a financial advisor / life insurance agent / investment advisor. Please let me know if I am doing something wrong on this site, and help me do what I'm supposed to do here!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Thaddeus Art
03-14-2017, 09:15 PM
Hello all,

I am Thaddeus Art in the USA. Researching placing affiliate links. Not sure where to even start. Request a link from an upcoming launch and post a youtube video?

Thanks for any input, Thad.

Mike Merz
03-15-2017, 10:26 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Thaddeus.

There's a lot more that goes into knowing enough about Affiliate Marketing to make it profitable for you than placement.

Rather than seeing you potentially waste a lot of time and money ... long time JVNP 2.0 Partner, and one of the top super affiliates in our industry, Mark Ling, offers a free affiliate marketing course (http://offers.jvnotifypro.com/a/go.php?c=free_affiliate_marketing_training&s=forum) that should answer most of your questions and help you get moving in the right direction. Mark most certainly walks the talk. I recommend his teachings highly.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hello all,

I am Thaddeus Art in the USA. Researching placing affiliate links. Not sure where to even start. Request a link from an upcoming launch and post a youtube video?

Thanks for any input, Thad.

Maxim Minin
03-27-2017, 01:57 AM
Hi .

My name is Max and I currently live in Hong Kong.
I am a health&fitness coach and helping people to change their lifestyle to healthy one .
Happy to join the JV and hope to learn and promote products that might help my clients and other people around to benefit from healthy choices

Mike Merz
03-27-2017, 05:40 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Max ... glad to have you aboard. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hi .

My name is Max and I currently live in Hong Kong.
I am a health&fitness coach and helping people to change their lifestyle to healthy one .
Happy to join the JV and hope to learn and promote products that might help my clients and other people around to benefit from healthy choices

Muneeb Ur Rehman
04-06-2017, 12:04 PM
Hello Dear Friends,
My name is Muneeb Ur Rehman, affiliate marketing, writing, coaching and advertising are my interest.Hopefully I will enjoy in this community.

Regards,
Muneeb

Mike Merz
04-06-2017, 12:34 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Muneeb ... glad to have you aboard. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hello Dear Friends,
My name is Muneeb Ur Rehman, affiliate marketing, writing, coaching and advertising are my interest.Hopefully I will enjoy in this community.

Regards,
Muneeb

Tina Kearnes
04-06-2017, 11:30 PM
Hello Everyone My name is Tina Kearnes, I have interest in internet marketing. Coaching, Affiliate marketing.
I am hoping that i will be able to enjoy this community and that it will even help me.

Thank you
Tina kearnes

Mike Merz
04-07-2017, 05:44 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Tina ... a main goal of this community is to help one another improve and succeed through Joint Venture and relationship building. Glad to have you aboard! ;)

Hello Everyone My name is Tina Kearnes, I have interest in internet marketing. Coaching, Affiliate marketing.
I am hoping that i will be able to enjoy this community and that it will even help me.

Thank you
Tina kearnes

William Tickle
04-10-2017, 08:52 AM
Hi All, My name is Will. Ive been in affiliate marketing for about 3 years now. Looking to enter some new niches and make some new contacts. Hit me up lets see what we can do together.

Mike Merz
04-10-2017, 09:45 AM
Sounds good, William ... Welcome aboard. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hi All, My name is Will. Ive been in affiliate marketing for about 3 years now. Looking to enter some new niches and make some new contacts. Hit me up lets see what we can do together.

Mandy Allen
04-12-2017, 09:37 AM
Hi everyone,

I have been online under the mentorship of John Thornhill since 2009. I have created products in the past but never really promoted them very effectively, until now! I have suddenly found my mojo!

I also have just partnered up with Keith Purkiss and we will be launching our first joint product on June 6th, and Keith has taught me all about effective launches and jv partners and so much about the community of marketers, stuff I didn't know until now, only because I really just concentrated on what I decided I was good at, which was blogging more than anything else! You can read my blog if you're interested: mandyallen.com.

Enjoy the journey!

Mike Merz
04-12-2017, 09:56 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Mandy! ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hi everyone,

I have been online under the mentorship of John Thornhill since 2009. I have created products in the past but never really promoted them very effectively, until now! I have suddenly found my mojo!

I also have just partnered up with Keith Purkiss and we will be launching our first joint product on June 6th, and Keith has taught me all about effective launches and jv partners and so much about the community of marketers, stuff I didn't know until now, only because I really just concentrated on what I decided I was good at, which was blogging more than anything else! You can read my blog if you're interested: mandyallen.com.

Enjoy the journey!

Moses Malang
04-17-2017, 07:46 AM
Hello everyone, my name is Moses Malang from Kenya. I am a vendor at jvzoo. I normally create info products online.

Mike Merz
04-17-2017, 10:32 AM
Glad to have you aboard, Moses ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hello everyone, my name is Moses Malang from Kenya. I am a vendor at jvzoo. I normally create info products online.

Jay Holt
05-06-2017, 07:57 PM
Hi everybody my name is Jay Holt. I developed and sell a product on how I cured my Barrett's esophagus. Looking forward to meeting and working with new people. Thanks. Jay

Mike Merz
05-07-2017, 02:20 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Jay ... glad to have you aboard. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hi everybody my name is Jay Holt. I developed and sell a product on how I cured my Barrett's esophagus. Looking forward to meeting and working with new people. Thanks. Jay

William E Burton
05-10-2017, 10:30 AM
Hi My Name Is William Erik Burton. I Am A Current Sport Coach, Former Collegiate Coach and Current Owner Of A Membership Platform That Promotes Self Produced Digital Information Products. I Am Excited To Be Here To Learn From All Of Your Great Business Wisdom. I Am Originally From New Mexico/Texas And I Currently Live In Sunny Scottsdale, Arizona! Cheers To All And A Happy Mothers Day To Some Of You! Haha. Cheers! Erik Burton

Mike Merz
05-10-2017, 10:42 AM
Glad to have you on board, (William) Erik ... welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hi My Name Is William Erik Burton. I Am A Current Sport Coach, Former Collegiate Coach and Current Owner Of A Membership Platform That Promotes Self Produced Digital Information Products. I Am Excited To Be Here To Learn From All Of Your Great Business Wisdom. I Am Originally From New Mexico/Texas And I Currently Live In Sunny Scottsdale, Arizona! Cheers To All And A Happy Mothers Day To Some Of You! Haha. Cheers! Erik Burton

Susana Sarmiento
06-09-2017, 09:06 AM
Hi, my name is Susana Tuya Sarmiento and I guess my name reveals I am Latin American though been living in New Zealand and now residing in the Gold Coast, Australia.

Looking forward to being in this group and meeting new connections :)

Susana

Mike Merz
06-09-2017, 10:18 AM
Glad to have you aboard, Susana ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0! ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hi, my name is Susana Tuya Sarmiento and I guess my name reveals I am Latin American though been living in New Zealand and now residing in the Gold Coast, Australia.

Looking forward to being in this group and meeting new connections :)

Susana

MJ Barrelet
06-16-2017, 05:40 PM
Hi! My name is MJ Barrelet and I'm a professional copywriter. I've recently created my own digital product in JVZoo teaching email marketing. I'm still looking for more affiliates as well as learning from this group! You will also find me on twitter under mjbarrelet. Looking forward to creating some amazing connections ;)

Mike Merz
06-17-2017, 05:50 AM
So glad to have you in the mix, MJ ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0! ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hi! My name is MJ Barrelet and I'm a professional copywriter. I've recently created my own digital product in JVZoo teaching email marketing. I'm still looking for more affiliates as well as learning from this group! You will also find me on twitter under mjbarrelet. Looking forward to creating some amazing connections ;)

Fred Tannous
07-18-2017, 01:54 PM
Hi All,

My name is Fred Tannous, I'm a seasoned executive having launched and built several companies, one of which I successfully took public through an IPO. This company was in the nutritional supplement category, which grew to a $100 million market capitalization. I'm launching a line of wellness products on steepriver.com and will be looking for qualified JV partners to help me grow this new business. I'm very excited to have found JVNotify, it seems to be the perfect place to network and meet qualified JV/Internet marketing professionals. Looking forward to working with you all.

Cheers,

-Fred

Mike Merz
07-18-2017, 03:36 PM
We're very excited to have you on board, Fred ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hi All,

My name is Fred Tannous, I'm a seasoned executive having launched and built several companies, one of which I successfully took public through an IPO. This company was in the nutritional supplement category, which grew to a $100 million market capitalization. I'm launching a line of wellness products on steepriver.com and will be looking for qualified JV partners to help me grow this new business. I'm very excited to have found JVNotify, it seems to be the perfect place to network and meet qualified JV/Internet marketing professionals. Looking forward to working with you all.

Cheers,

-Fred

Timothy Zvonik
08-15-2017, 12:06 PM
Hello everyone, My name is Timothy Zvonik, I have been doing internet marketing for the last 8 yrs, I have learned from Adrian Morrison, Anthony Morrison, Matt Lloyd on how to do marketing the correct way, I am looking forward to working with all you partners in this network, and making a great business association and partnership with you's to be profitable to all of use and thank you for the chance to work with this network

Mike Merz
08-15-2017, 12:51 PM
Glad to have you in the mix, Timothy ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hello everyone, My name is Timothy Zvonik, I have been doing internet marketing for the last 8 yrs, I have learned from Adrian Morrison, Anthony Morrison, Matt Lloyd on how to do marketing the correct way, I am looking forward to working with all you partners in this network, and making a great business association and partnership with you's to be profitable to all of use and thank you for the chance to work with this network

Jacob Flax
09-09-2017, 05:20 PM
Hi. I'm Jacob Flax. I've hope that what I learn in these forms will help me in this business.

Mike Merz
09-09-2017, 05:34 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Jacob ... glad to have you aboard.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hi. I'm Jacob Flax. I've hope that what I learn in these forms will help me in this business.

John Alberghini
09-20-2017, 03:43 PM
Hi, my name is John Alberghini and I'm here to learn how to affiliate market the right way from the right people. I have built to websites and now looking for the right products to promote and monetise.
Thanks and regards
John

Mike Merz
09-20-2017, 05:39 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, John ... glad to have you aboard.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hi, my name is John Alberghini and I'm here to learn how to affiliate market the right way from the right people. I have built to websites and now looking for the right products to promote and monetise.
Thanks and regards
John

Peter Prins
09-27-2017, 08:47 AM
Hi - I'm Peter Prins from South Africa. Semi-retired ghostwriter tuned blogger, enjoying the benefits of a weaker currency. Came here hoping to (in due time) find someone to help me save a project which I believe has potential, but for which I lack the traffic/leverage/resources.

And Mike...

Thanx for creating this space - it's brilliant!

Mike Merz
09-27-2017, 10:12 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Peter ... glad to have you aboard. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hi - I'm Peter Prins from South Africa. Semi-retired ghostwriter tuned blogger, enjoying the benefits of a weaker currency. Came here hoping to (in due time) find someone to help me save a project which I believe has potential, but for which I lack the traffic/leverage/resources.

And Mike...

Thanx for creating this space - it's brilliant!

John Bass
10-02-2017, 08:54 AM
Hello everyone - I have been away for a while developing myself and enjoying life, so I thought I would re-introduce myself here and say hi! - I'm John, and I'm here to connect with like minded, free enterprising professionals with whom I can build solid and mutually beneficial, progressive relationships, and have fun doing it! I'm here to have fun too! -

In the final stages of finishing my first ever self development product and I look forward to sharing it here so you can join me in making a big positive difference to people's lives :)

Mike Merz
10-02-2017, 10:04 AM
Welcome back, John ... looking forward to your contributions, my Friend!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hello everyone - I have been away for a while developing myself and enjoying life, so I thought I would re-introduce myself here and say hi! - I'm John, and I'm here to connect with like minded, free enterprising professionals with whom I can build solid and mutually beneficial, progressive relationships, and have fun doing it! I'm here to have fun too! -

In the final stages of finishing my first ever self development product and I look forward to sharing it here so you can join me in making a big positive difference to people's lives :)

John Bass
10-02-2017, 10:11 AM
Cheers Mike! I re-read the intro you wrote and it really strikes a chord with me - deep vibes bro :)

Sahbi Cherigui
10-04-2017, 09:11 AM
Hello,
My name is Sahbi, I'm from Miami South Florida. I have been doing affiliate marketing for almost one year and I would like to meet some successful entrepreneur here and joint venture towards building a thrive online business. Please let me know if I can assist in anything.

Best Regards,
Sahbi

Sahbi Cherigui
10-04-2017, 09:14 AM
Welcome Back John and congratulation for your achievement. Keep it up:cool:

Sahbi Cherigui
10-04-2017, 09:16 AM
Nice to meet Peter. All the best to you.
Let me know if i can assist you in any way.

Mike Merz
10-04-2017, 10:43 AM
Thanks for the intro, Sahbi ... looking forward to reading more from you.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hello,
My name is Sahbi, I'm from Miami South Florida. I have been doing affiliate marketing for almost one year and I would like to meet some successful entrepreneur here and joint venture towards building a thrive online business. Please let me know if I can assist in anything.

Best Regards,
Sahbi

paul Anie
10-06-2017, 09:46 AM
My name is Paul, I'm from Nigeria. I have been doing affiliate marketing for almost 3 years with Zero earning and I would like to meet some successful entrepreneur here and joint venture towards building a thrive online business. Please let me know if you can assist in anything.

Best Regards,
Paul

Mike Merz
10-06-2017, 04:20 PM
Thanks for the intro, Paul.

Getting things going is usually to toughest part.

How have you been branding yourself and the content you deliver your audience? What is your expertise ... +/or your passion?

Cheers,

Mike Sr

My name is Paul, I'm from Nigeria. I have been doing affiliate marketing for almost 3 years with Zero earning and I would like to meet some successful entrepreneur here and joint venture towards building a thrive online business. Please let me know if you can assist in anything.

Best Regards,
Paul

william prempeh
10-11-2017, 04:40 PM
Hey guys hows it going! my name is William and I'm a former US Air Force Veteran and I've been marketing online since 2013. I currently run an online digital marketing company where I provide web design and advertising services to business owners. I've done a lot of affiliate marketing over the years and I'm currently about to launch my second product. I've been a member of JV Notify for a few years, just lurking the forums and seeing how other people launch and connect. I finally decided to say he! haha! I look forward to meeting all of you and working together :D

Mike Merz
10-11-2017, 05:20 PM
Thanks for breaking the ice, William ... looking forward to reading your contributions!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hey guys hows it going! my name is William and I'm a former US Air Force Veteran and I've been marketing online since 2013. I currently run an online digital marketing company where I provide web design and advertising services to business owners. I've done a lot of affiliate marketing over the years and I'm currently about to launch my second product. I've been a member of JV Notify for a few years, just lurking the forums and seeing how other people launch and connect. I finally decided to say he! haha! I look forward to meeting all of you and working together :D

Peter Cartano
10-22-2017, 08:19 AM
My name is Peter Cartano from Germany, currently I learn online marketing and want like to figure it out how to work as a affiliate. I am still in my learning curve. I am very thank full for this invitation and want like to learn more with your help here in this team.

Nice Greetings,
Peter Cartano

Mike Merz
10-22-2017, 11:15 AM
Glad to have you aboard, Peter ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

My name is Peter Cartano from Germany, currently I learn online marketing and want like to figure it out how to work as a affiliate. I am still in my learning curve. I am very thank full for this invitation and want like to learn more with your help here in this team.

Nice Greetings,
Peter Cartano

Paul Furse
01-04-2018, 05:42 PM
Hello everyone -
I have spent my entire professional life helping other people build there businesses and market their products.

My dad was a small HVAC contractor, and my first job was sweeping she sheet metal shop floor after school. I started in the 3rd grade and earned a whopping $0.05/hour (Yep. Just a nickel)

From there I went into banking and finance and worked my way up to regional management in one of the world's largest consumer/mortgage financial companies. I had responsibility for the Intermountain States, and took care of our small business clients, helping them to boost traffic and sales using our products/services.

From there, I went out on my own. I've had some spectacular successes and some spectacular failures - all of which have been very powerful learning opportunities. Currently, I teach a small business marketing course, delivered one-on-one to the owners and their designees. It is a fascinating process, and we guarantee their success!

Soon, I'll be launching a product of my own, and this group comes highly recommended. I'm looking fwd to being a part of it!

Paul Furse
01-04-2018, 05:45 PM
Thank you for your service William! I have a daughter and a son-in-law in the Army.
Looking fwd to getting acquainted.

Mike Merz
01-04-2018, 06:25 PM
Welcome to JVNP, Paul ... glad to have you aboard!

All the best in 2018,

Mike Sr

Hello everyone -
I have spent my entire professional life helping other people build there businesses and market their products.

My dad was a small HVAC contractor, and my first job was sweeping she sheet metal shop floor after school. I started in the 3rd grade and earned a whopping $0.05/hour (Yep. Just a nickel)

From there I went into banking and finance and worked my way up to regional management in one of the world's largest consumer/mortgage financial companies. I had responsibility for the Intermountain States, and took care of our small business clients, helping them to boost traffic and sales using our products/services.

From there, I went out on my own. I've had some spectacular successes and some spectacular failures - all of which have been very powerful learning opportunities. Currently, I teach a small business marketing course, delivered one-on-one to the owners and their designees. It is a fascinating process, and we guarantee their success!

Soon, I'll be launching a product of my own, and this group comes highly recommended. I'm looking fwd to being a part of it!

Ryan Enk
01-24-2018, 07:23 PM
Hey Everyone, I'm Ryan Enk from New Orleans. Husband and father of 5. I own an indoor sports arena down here and invest in real estate, but have stepped out into the internet marketing world last year. I've heard a lot about this community and I'm excited to be a part of it.

Mike Mertz, sweet mustache man.

Ryan

Mike Merz
01-25-2018, 10:25 AM
Welcome to JVNP, Ryan ... glad to have you aboard.

"Mike Mertz, sweet mustache man."

Thanks, Ryan ... but it's Merz, no 't'. ;)

Cheers,

Mike "thanks to Fred & Ethel, I get that a lot' Merz Sr

Hey Everyone, I'm Ryan Enk from New Orleans. Husband and father of 5. I own an indoor sports arena down here and invest in real estate, but have stepped out into the internet marketing world last year. I've heard a lot about this community and I'm excited to be a part of it.

Mike Mertz, sweet mustache man.

Ryan

Drazen Vlaovic
02-14-2018, 09:24 AM
Respected colleagues, future co-workers,

My name is Drazen Vlaovic. Got Masters degree in Economics, but prefer to say I am the Writer. Travelled, seen, experienced a lot. Self-help literature, applied philosophy, economics (business ethics)observed and practiced holisticaly are my main interests. Writing good food for thought, which can be developed further and practically implemented is my business. Looking forward to promote similar material from all of you. Lets search for long term solutions together.

Mike Merz
02-14-2018, 12:32 PM
Thanks for the intro, Drazen ... and Welcome to JVNP 2.0! ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Respected colleagues, future co-workers,

My name is Drazen Vlaovic. Got Masters degree in Economics, but prefer to say I am the Writer. Travelled, seen, experienced a lot. Self-help literature, applied philosophy, economics (business ethics)observed and practiced holisticaly are my main interests. Writing good food for thought, which can be developed further and practically implemented is my business. Looking forward to promote similar material from all of you. Lets search for long term solutions together.

Andy Okogbenin
02-25-2018, 05:26 PM
My name is Andy Okogbenin. I'm an expert in digital publishing, digital commerce and sales funnel design, as well as sales funnel strategy (Funnelogy) and customization. I hope to be of great value to the JVNP Community.
Cheers everyone.

Thomas Holliday
02-26-2018, 12:13 AM
Hi, my name is Tom. I am new to this affiliate. It seems like the rules keep changing on me just when I think I got it down. I am very interested in your afilliate partnership. I hope I will fit the bill.

regards

Thomas Holliday

Mike Merz
02-26-2018, 10:21 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Andy ... looking forward to reading your contributions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

My name is Andy Okogbenin. I'm an expert in digital publishing, digital commerce and sales funnel design, as well as sales funnel strategy (Funnelogy) and customization. I hope to be of great value to the JVNP Community.
Cheers everyone.

Mike Merz
02-26-2018, 10:23 AM
Welcome aboard, Thomas .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hi, my name is Tom. I am new to this affiliate. It seems like the rules keep changing on me just when I think I got it down. I am very interested in your afilliate partnership. I hope I will fit the bill.

regards

Thomas Holliday

Lee Cornell
02-27-2018, 10:42 PM
Hello all,

My name is Lee Cornell. I've been marketing and selling online since 1997. I launched my first product (a VHS instructional video...wow, that dates me) and website that year. In a very small niche that I have a deep passion for - ventriloquism! Yep. I talk to puppets! (and yes, I am good friends with Jeff Dunham). That one video grew into a multi-page site with dozens of resources for ventriloquists and comics. And the site is still going strong today.

I've begun to branch out into other more IM type of products and have been a member of John Thornhill's mentoring program for three years.

My degree is in television and video production. I love writing sales copy and doing voice over work.

In addition to marketing and performing ventriloquism, I'm also a magician and guitar player/singer in a classic rock band.

I'm looking forward to being part of this group!

Mike Merz
02-28-2018, 06:48 AM
So glad to have you on board, Lee ... a Friend of John's is a Friend of mine, plus we IM dinosaurs have to stick together. ;)

Looking forward to reading more from you.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hello all,

My name is Lee Cornell. I've been marketing and selling online since 1997. I launched my first product (a VHS instructional video...wow, that dates me) and website that year. In a very small niche that I have a deep passion for - ventriloquism! Yep. I talk to puppets! (and yes, I am good friends with Jeff Dunham). That one video grew into a multi-page site with dozens of resources for ventriloquists and comics. And the site is still going strong today.

I've begun to branch out into other more IM type of products and have been a member of John Thornhill's mentoring program for three years.

My degree is in television and video production. I love writing sales copy and doing voice over work.

In addition to marketing and performing ventriloquism, I'm also a magician and guitar player/singer in a classic rock band.

I'm looking forward to being part of this group!

james randle
03-02-2018, 10:15 PM
hi am james randle nice to met you am brand new to the busines trying to learn and earn

Mike Merz
03-03-2018, 06:48 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, James. ;)

Cheers,

Mike SR

hi am james randle nice to met you am brand new to the busines trying to learn and earn

Tanyi Melvis Bechemnyo
03-11-2018, 04:37 AM
Hi

I'm Tanyi, I'm so excited and nervous to be a part of this community of great people. I have never launched a product before so I hope to learn while doing it and become a great name in the industry too one day.

Thank you so much for accepting me to be a part of you.

Mike Merz
03-11-2018, 06:43 PM
Glad to have you aboard, Tanyi!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hi

I'm Tanyi, I'm so excited and nervous to be a part of this community of great people. I have never launched a product before so I hope to learn while doing it and become a great name in the industry too one day.

Thank you so much for accepting me to be a part of you.

John Gallardo
03-13-2018, 03:36 PM
Hi Everyone

I am John Gallardo from Mississippi, around the Mississippi gulf-coast. It truly is a pleasure to introduce myself to you and hopefully you can teach me a few things to grow in the business. Look forward to meeting and greeting on the board.

Thanks

John

Mike Merz
03-14-2018, 01:43 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, John ... glad to have you aboard. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hi Everyone

I am John Gallardo from Mississippi, around the Mississippi gulf-coast. It truly is a pleasure to introduce myself to you and hopefully you can teach me a few things to grow in the business. Look forward to meeting and greeting on the board.

Thanks

John

DAVID GRIFFITH
03-15-2018, 08:04 PM
Hello Everyone, I'm glad to be your partners.My name is David Griffith and I am from lovely Barbados. I'm a Architectural designer my profession with a background in construction. I'm 48 years old and have a keen interest in marketing new products and services in areas such as software, travel and building information modeling.Trusting this will be an enjoyable journey.

Mike Merz
03-16-2018, 09:19 AM
Welcome aboard, David ... and much luck in your new ventures.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hello Everyone, I'm glad to be your partners.My name is David Griffith and I am from lovely Barbados. I'm a Architectural designer my profession with a background in construction. I'm 48 years old and have a keen interest in marketing new products and services in areas such as software, travel and building information modeling.Trusting this will be an enjoyable journey.

Melanie Tan
04-30-2018, 07:30 AM
Hello All! I'm Melanie, am from The Netherlands, and I've been an online marketer for 10+ years now :)

I started off as a bored housewife who wanted to work from home...

I've always been good at writing so I became an SEO content writer for a few companies.
From there... I discovered I had a knack for online copywriting. So much so that I partnered with someone and we got into the software niche as affiliates. Using my salescopy, we earned $1.4M in profits the first year. (This was the first time I was called a 'super affiliate' :))

Still, I wanted to improve as a copywriter so I signed up with the great Michel Fortin. (I think he liked what he saw because he referred a client to me and I worked with that client for over 3 years.)

I've since moved on to being a 'Merchant' myself and successfully launched my own software product (launched it in 2009 and it's still online :))

Now, I'm embarking on another journey... launching something in a new niche. And I'm here because this new niche is a totally different beast altogether and that's equally exciting and nerve-wracking to me! Really looking forward to learning and sharing here...

Kind regards,
Melanie

Mike Merz
04-30-2018, 10:36 AM
Always a Pleasure to have a veteran IMer in the mix, Melanie ... Welcome aboard, and looking forward to reading your contributions.

Happy Monday!

Mike Sr

Hello All! I'm Melanie, am from The Netherlands, and I've been an online marketer for 10+ years now :)

I started off as a bored housewife who wanted to work from home...

I've always been good at writing so I became an SEO content writer for a few companies.
From there... I discovered I had a knack for online copywriting. So much so that I partnered with someone and we got into the software niche as affiliates. Using my salescopy, we earned $1.4M in profits the first year. (This was the first time I was called a 'super affiliate' :))

Still, I wanted to improve as a copywriter so I signed up with the great Michel Fortin. (I think he liked what he saw because he referred a client to me and I worked with that client for over 3 years.)

I've since moved on to being a 'Merchant' myself and successfully launched my own software product (launched it in 2009 and it's still online :))

Now, I'm embarking on another journey... launching something in a new niche. And I'm here because this new niche is a totally different beast altogether and that's equally exciting and nerve-wracking to me! Really looking forward to learning and sharing here...

Kind regards,
Melanie

Joan Altres
05-05-2018, 09:53 AM
Hello!

Joan Altres here (most know me as OBMarketing on Warrior Plus and JVZoo).

I've been doing some kind of online marketing since 2005, and a full-timer since 2011.

Thanks!

Mike Merz
05-05-2018, 03:19 PM
Glad to have you in the mix, Joan ... Welcome aboard! ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hello!

Joan Altres here (most know me as OBMarketing on Warrior Plus and JVZoo).

I've been doing some kind of online marketing since 2005, and a full-timer since 2011.

Thanks!

Trieu Huynh
05-14-2018, 03:15 AM
Hello, My name is Trieu. I just started campaign affiliate that is my passive because I own my time. My experience is only getting the affilate products, using the tracking and promoting it. I work as freelancer. If any mistake my introduction, forgive me because i am so quiet person.

Mike Merz
05-14-2018, 10:29 AM
Welcome to JVNP, Trieu .. ;)

Best,

Mike Sr

Hello, My name is Trieu. I just started campaign affiliate that is my passive because I own my time. My experience is only getting the affilate products, using the tracking and promoting it. I work as freelancer. If any mistake my introduction, forgive me because i am so quiet person.

ashley spiller
05-15-2018, 12:13 AM
hello my name is ashley and im new to all this and im trying to get my links out there to promote but still havent caugh on all they way yet

Mike Merz
05-15-2018, 10:31 AM
Welcome aboard, Ashley!

Best,

Mike Sr

hello my name is ashley and im new to all this and im trying to get my links out there to promote but still havent caugh on all they way yet

Lawrence Williams
05-24-2018, 11:27 PM
Hi, My Real Name iis Lawrence Williams, and people call me Mr. Terpenes, or MrTerpenes. We are really excited to share more than 5 years of research into terpenes with you. Terpenes are everywhere, yet most people never heard of them. Beer is made from terpenes, pine-sol is terpenes, essential oils are terpenes, perfumes are also made with terpenes. While Terpenes give plants their Aroma, they also protect the plants from insects. But what is important for humans is what Terpenes do for us when we use them a natural remedies. Inflamation, being the number one reason we take meds, Terpenes compliment any steps your taking to fight the symptoms of disease. But i love to talk to my customers and figure out the best way we can serve them. so this is a soft intro into Terpenes and what they do. But to really get the most out of our terpenes, contact us so we can guide you when ever you feel lost. Non of our Terpenes have THC/CBD , and are legal in every part of the world. Enjoy the all Natural way to stay healthy with terpenes.

Mike Merz
05-25-2018, 10:00 AM
Welcome to JVNP, "Mr. Terpenes" ... such passion is refreshing, Lawrence.;)

Best,

Mike Sr

Hi, My Real Name iis Lawrence Williams, and people call me Mr. Terpenes, or MrTerpenes. We are really excited to share more than 5 years of research into terpenes with you. Terpenes are everywhere, yet most people never heard of them. Beer is made from terpenes, pine-sol is terpenes, essential oils are terpenes, perfumes are also made with terpenes. While Terpenes give plants their Aroma, they also protect the plants from insects. But what is important for humans is what Terpenes do for us when we use them a natural remedies. Inflamation, being the number one reason we take meds, Terpenes compliment any steps your taking to fight the symptoms of disease. But i love to talk to my customers and figure out the best way we can serve them. so this is a soft intro into Terpenes and what they do. But to really get the most out of our terpenes, contact us so we can guide you when ever you feel lost. Non of our Terpenes have THC/CBD , and are legal in every part of the world. Enjoy the all Natural way to stay healthy with terpenes.

Will Manuel
05-29-2018, 02:14 PM
Greetings JV fam. My name is Will Manuel and I've run a pretty successful herbal supplement company that specializes in enhancing libido, energy, focus and reducing stress for men and women. I've been wanting to expand and scale my business with affiliate marketing and I realized I just don't know much about it. I've been told by a very intelligent individual that this is the best place to find the knowledge I'm seeking and make friends with a few great affiliate marketers along the way. I hope I can also add a little value to this community as well. Thanks for having me!

Rui Mendes
05-29-2018, 03:20 PM
Hi.

You set high standards which I like, I believe you can only prosper in life with trust honor and accountability, both personally and in business which is what you ask from your affiliates. For that I know I've picked the right company that will enable me to take my 2 new start-ups on the path of success.
I am looking forward to working with your company.

Oliver Momeni
05-30-2018, 05:17 AM
Hi everyone :D

I'm new here and have heard good things about what goes on here. I have been an IM'er since years but I mainly concentrated on growing my coaching business with helping local and mid-sized companies generate leads. With the result, my business has been expanding faster than anticipated and all is good. :)

Enough about me, I'm interested in you. I'd love to build some mutually beneficial relationships here. I would like to offer my help and support to anyone who asks for it. If you're a coach, consultant, or service provider I would be glad to help out in showing you how to generate leads for your business.

Let me know how I can help you and I'll do my best to point you in the right direction.

Looking forward to learn and contribute to the community.
Thank you all for reading, here's to a long-lasting success.

Cheers,
Oliver Momeni

Mike Merz
05-30-2018, 09:19 AM
Will, Rui, & Oliver ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Trang nguyen khac
06-03-2018, 02:03 PM
Hello, I am nguyen khac trang. Very happy to be with you in the group. I am an employee of a training room at a school. My free time is so much that I often make passive income during that time. We hope to receive your help in the group to develop together. Sincerely and to win

Mike Merz
06-04-2018, 05:33 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Nguyen Khac Trang ... glad to have you aboard. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hello, I am nguyen khac trang. Very happy to be with you in the group. I am an employee of a training room at a school. My free time is so much that I often make passive income during that time. We hope to receive your help in the group to develop together. Sincerely and to win

dean jones
07-02-2018, 03:40 AM
hi I am dean from Australia..i am seo expert and i am working at logicso.tech since last 3 to 4 years and present also...My website is garmentprinting.com.au , tshirtplus.com.au and alhaditravel.co.uk my keywords also ranking in google first page i want to more share my knowledge in new threads for these websites kindly accept...Thanks..!!

Caroline Lawrence
07-20-2018, 02:35 AM
Hello I am Caroline A Lawrence from Auckland New Zealand, certified professional reflexologist , 20 years practice in the field, 4Life independent distributor, certified eft tapping AAMET, trainer, writer and publisher. I am networking with my company, compassionate to helping men and women achieving their dreams.

Mike Merz
07-20-2018, 06:00 PM
Caroline & Dean ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0! ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

dean jones
08-09-2018, 08:10 AM
Hi everybody my name is Miguel Betancourt, I'm extremely eager to be a piece of this gathering and to learn and get new thoughts just like an amateur to this entire promoting thing. I simply resigned from the Air National Guard and simply need to give my Family a decent life and have a ton of fun doing it.

William Jack
08-17-2018, 05:00 AM
Hi everyone, nice to meet you all! I have a digital agency, brand and have been running Affiliate offers for a few years now. I heard this is the place to be when you're looking to launch a product! Cant wait to network with you guys.

Mike Merz
08-17-2018, 06:12 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Dean .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hi everybody my name is Miguel Betancourt, I'm extremely eager to be a piece of this gathering and to learn and get new thoughts just like an amateur to this entire promoting thing. I simply resigned from the Air National Guard and simply need to give my Family a decent life and have a ton of fun doing it.

Mike Merz
08-17-2018, 06:14 AM
Glad to have you on board, William ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hi everyone, nice to meet you all! I have a digital agency, brand and have been running Affiliate offers for a few years now. I heard this is the place to be when you're looking to launch a product! Cant wait to network with you guys.

Dean H
09-06-2018, 09:16 PM
Got quite a few Dean's onboard here, don't we? LOL
Awesome community so far...never did I realize that a realm such as this one existed! Few can say they escaped the 9-5, other's only dream of the 'laptop lifestyle' and becoming their own solopreneur...glad to be part of this now.

Also part of a FB group hosted by one of the fellas here that's holding it down. Super down to earth guy, so thank you for all the value you've provided on an interpersonal basis!

Dean here from California. More than a decade of direct experience in the fitness, bodybuilding (natural) and dieting niche. Looking for a way to impact the masses through my 'gift' of fitness know-how and self-help mindset...I now know the avenue through which this can all happen!

What I always say "a rising tide raises all boats", it looks like Mike has read through Steven Cobey's seven habits. Spectacular!

Cheers!

Mike Merz
09-07-2018, 09:48 AM
Great to have you aboard, Dean ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Got quite a few Dean's onboard here, don't we? LOL
Awesome community so far...never did I realize that a realm such as this one existed! Few can say they escaped the 9-5, other's only dream of the 'laptop lifestyle' and becoming their own solopreneur...glad to be part of this now.

Also part of a FB group hosted by one of the fellas here that's holding it down. Super down to earth guy, so thank you for all the value you've provided on an interpersonal basis!

Dean here from California. More than a decade of direct experience in the fitness, bodybuilding (natural) and dieting niche. Looking for a way to impact the masses through my 'gift' of fitness know-how and self-help mindset...I now know the avenue through which this can all happen!

What I always say "a rising tide raises all boats", it looks like Mike has read through Steven Cobey's seven habits. Spectacular!

Cheers!

Ray Tamayo
09-10-2018, 07:58 PM
Hi My Name is Ray T. and I found this site from an online marketers video. Been learning affiliate marketing last 6 months and working on making sales and scaling up. Glad to be here and pretty excited to learn more.

Mike Merz
09-12-2018, 06:40 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Ray ... glad to have you aboard. ;)

Best,

Mike Sr

Hi My Name is Ray T. and I found this site from an online marketers video. Been learning affiliate marketing last 6 months and working on making sales and scaling up. Glad to be here and pretty excited to learn more.

Tom Merritt
09-22-2018, 10:38 PM
Hey - Tom here. I'm new to the "JV" space for product launches, but not new to internet marketing. My background is in media buying for CPA offers, but have recently launched some of my own products in the health and wellness space.

Until now, I was selling directly via media buying -> product pages - so the products are already launched. But I'm now making a pivot to creating a long-form, quality VSL, and looking to JV with emailers in the space (40+ females mainly).

Since its not a "new product launch", not sure how it fits in here at JVNP, but would love to gather thoughts on next steps to take to start building JVs around this new VSL funnel!

Thanks!
Tom

Mike Merz
09-23-2018, 03:46 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Tom.

Whether new product launch, rolling launch, evergreen affiliate program, etc., if it's Joint Venture related, it's a likely fit here, so you're in the right place. ;)

Best,

Mike Sr

Hey - Tom here. I'm new to the "JV" space for product launches, but not new to internet marketing. My background is in media buying for CPA offers, but have recently launched some of my own products in the health and wellness space.

Until now, I was selling directly via media buying -> product pages - so the products are already launched. But I'm now making a pivot to creating a long-form, quality VSL, and looking to JV with emailers in the space (40+ females mainly).

Since its not a "new product launch", not sure how it fits in here at JVNP, but would love to gather thoughts on next steps to take to start building JVs around this new VSL funnel!

Thanks!
Tom

Thomas Goodwin
09-26-2018, 11:06 AM
Hey Thomas G here.

How's everyone doing?

I'm a little new to the "JV" space, never launched a product like this before. However, I do have 10 years experience in paid Advertising & own a successful agency.

I've created a product, upsell and upsell two that I'm planning on launching mid month next month. I'm here to network and learn from any of the guys here at JVNP, anything from the simple to the complex.

Not sure what the next steps from here are but I'm sure I'll work it out.

Cheers,

Thomas.

Mike Merz
09-27-2018, 10:25 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Thomas ... glad to have you aboard.

You'll find the JVNP basics, here - http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/community_forums/forums/33-READ-FIRST-JVNotifyPro-2.0-JVNewsWatch-In-A-Nutshell.

Feel free to post your JV offer by following the JV Offer Posting Wizard (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/create_offer#create_now).

Looking forward to reading your contributions and answering any specific questions you may have along the way.

Best,

Mike Sr

Hey Thomas G here.

How's everyone doing?

I'm a little new to the "JV" space, never launched a product like this before. However, I do have 10 years experience in paid Advertising & own a successful agency.

I've created a product, upsell and upsell two that I'm planning on launching mid month next month. I'm here to network and learn from any of the guys here at JVNP, anything from the simple to the complex.

Not sure what the next steps from here are but I'm sure I'll work it out.

Cheers,

Thomas.

Thomas Goodwin
09-28-2018, 04:45 AM
Thank you Mike!

shermoun ellis
09-30-2018, 07:56 PM
thank guy supports name wiz

Mike Merz
10-01-2018, 09:31 AM
Hi, Shermoun ... would you please expand on your post response, please?

Not sure, exactly, what you're saying.

Best,

Mike Sr

thank guy supports name wiz

william scullion
10-17-2018, 06:11 AM
Hi William scullion here

Mike Merz
10-17-2018, 09:53 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, William .. ;)

Best,

Mike Sr

Hi William scullion here

monica bhalla
11-02-2018, 05:13 AM
Hi, Just would like to join Community. I am Digital Marketer from India.

Mike Merz
11-02-2018, 11:49 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Monica. ;)

Best,

Mike Sr

Hi, Just would like to join Community. I am Digital Marketer from India.

Don Fernandez
11-04-2018, 01:07 AM
Hi, Don here. I'd like to learn more from this community. Hope all is well. Thanks!

Mike Merz
11-04-2018, 09:38 AM
Hi, Don ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Best,

Mike Sr

Hi, Don here. I'd like to learn more from this community. Hope all is well. Thanks!

Emmanuel AKinwale
11-06-2018, 09:43 AM
Hi guys

my name is emmanuel i'm a fitness consultant and my business is called Morbic Athletes, the goal for the brand is simple and it's to take the no 1 spot from Nike to become the Biggest sports brand globally and create a world with an athletic lifestyle, but i can't do it alone. I believe that as long as you have a physical body you are an athlete regardless of what you do.

I'm excited to be on jv notify pro because it gives m products to opportunity to positively affect and add value to more people than i could ever do alone while all mutually benefitting.

Mike Merz
11-06-2018, 10:07 AM
Glad to have you aboard, Emmanuel ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

We don't allow outgoing links in the body of posts, but please feel free to link to your site (no affiliate links, please) in your signature file (http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/community_forums/profile.php?do=editsignature).

Best,

Mike Sr

Hi guys

my name is emmanuel i'm a fitness consultant and my business is called Morbic Athletes, the goal for the brand is simple and it's to take the no 1 spot from Nike to become the Biggest sports brand globally and create a world with an athletic lifestyle, but i can't do it alone. I believe that as long as you have a physical body you are an athlete regardless of what you do.

I'm excited to be on jv notify pro because it gives m products to opportunity to positively affect and add value to more people than i could ever do alone while all mutually benefitting.

Melody Wigdahl
11-09-2018, 04:43 PM
Hi Everyone!

New here, but not new to IM ;-) Have been self-employed as an Affiliate marketer since 1992, one of the original members of the Warrior Forum, took a hiatus for a couple of years to care for parents, and now back in the fun and games again but on the other side this time, as a product creator.

So...here I am, hoping to become an active part of this community and doing business with all of you!

Melody

Mike Merz
11-10-2018, 10:31 AM
So glad to have you on board, Melody.

I had my own reasonably popular IM forum, back in those days (IM4Newbies), but was also a WF member, among a number of other forums (as those were the days when forums reigned, prior to social media).

It's always a Pleasure to have another 'old timer' in the mix ... I'm looking forward to your contributions. ;)

Best,

Mike Sr

Hi Everyone!

New here, but not new to IM ;-) Have been self-employed as an Affiliate marketer since 1992, one of the original members of the Warrior Forum, took a hiatus for a couple of years to care for parents, and now back in the fun and games again but on the other side this time, as a product creator.

So...here I am, hoping to become an active part of this community and doing business with all of you!

Melody

Melody Wigdahl
11-10-2018, 10:44 AM
Mike - I remember that forum! LOL now we are really dating ourselves! I hosted my very first website at Alan Say's 'Host For Profit' company - and had no idea what on earth I was doing, but why let that stop us, right?

And I miss the days of forums, as well - real dialogue going on, instead of seeing 97 different convos going on in your 'stream'. It was forums like the OLD WF and yours where I learned HTML, SEO and more - if you had a question, you just popped in and asked. Someone always had the answer for you ;-).

It was an easier time for a newbie to get started!

Mel

Kyle Phillips-Thomas
11-28-2018, 05:12 PM
Hello everyone. I'm Kyle from Trinidad and Tobago. How is everyone doing? I hope everyone is having as much success as they want. Where is everyone else from? I hope to recieve valuable information so i can develop and grow my business. Any such help would be appreciated.

Mike Merz
11-28-2018, 05:53 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0. Kyle ... glad to have you aboard. ;)

Best,

Mike Sr

Hello everyone. I'm Kyle from Trinidad and Tobago. How is everyone doing? I hope everyone is having as much success as they want. Where is everyone else from? I hope to recieve valuable information so i can develop and grow my business. Any such help would be appreciated.

Ricardo Castillero
01-05-2019, 10:44 PM
HI everyone my name is Richie...Im from Chitre, Rep of Panama. I live in Panama city. I'm in the Call Center biz, been doing that since 2000. Right now I work for Just Energy South as Customer Service, Sales and Retention agent. Just learned about affiliate Marketing last year and I see it's potential to generate some more income. Well I want to associate myself with the cream of the crop. So I could get started on a new life style. Also be part of the team. So greeting to all!!

Mike Merz
01-08-2019, 11:25 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Ricardo ... glad to have you aboard. ;)

Best,

Mike Sr

HI everyone my name is Richie...Im from Chitre, Rep of Panama. I live in Panama city. I'm in the Call Center biz, been doing that since 2000. Right now I work for Just Energy South as Customer Service, Sales and Retention agent. Just learned about affiliate Marketing last year and I see it's potential to generate some more income. Well I want to associate myself with the cream of the crop. So I could get started on a new life style. Also be part of the team. So greeting to all!!

Krishnan Subramaniam
01-21-2019, 09:23 AM
Hi Everyone, I am Krishnan S from Pune city (INDIA). I have worked in the IT industry and I have retired. I have recently joined JV Notify pro. I want to know how to go about this programme to make money. Greetings to all.

Mike Merz
01-21-2019, 11:38 AM
Greetings, Krishnan ... and Welcome to JVNotifyPro.

JVNP is not a program, but a community of Online Business Owners +/or Affiliate Marketers, working together toward a mutual goal via Joint Venture.

Your best bet is to start with the lead post in this thread ... READ FIRST: JVNotifyPro 2.0/JVNewsWatch In A Nutshell.

(http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/community_forums/forums/33-READ-FIRST-JVNotifyPro-2.0-JVNewsWatch-In-A-Nutshell.)Best,

Mike Sr

Hi Everyone, I am Krishnan S from Pune city (INDIA). I have worked in the IT industry and I have retired. I have recently joined JV Notify pro. I want to know how to go about this programme to make money. Greetings to all.

Jessenia Bowers
01-22-2019, 03:16 PM
Hello, I am Jessenia Bowers, from Indianapolis, Indiana.
Would love to learn how to make money with jvnotify.

Mike Merz
01-22-2019, 05:42 PM
Welcome to JVNotifyPro, Jessenia.

As I mentioned to Krishnan, earlier, your best bet is to start with the lead post in this thread ... READ FIRST: JVNotifyPro 2.0/JVNewsWatch In A Nutshell.

(http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/community_forums/forums/33-READ-FIRST-JVNotifyPro-2.0-JVNewsWatch-In-A-Nutshell.)Best,

Mike Sr

Hello, I am Jessenia Bowers, from Indianapolis, Indiana.
Would love to learn how to make money with jvnotify.

abigail mutepfa
01-23-2019, 12:14 PM
hi my name is Abigail all the way from Capetown South Africa i would like to earn some bucks online

Mutale Musonda
03-03-2019, 03:42 AM
Hi, I'm Mutale Musonda from Zambia. Really looking forward to this opportunity. Getting a job here in my country is not easy so I hope I can make the best of it here for my employers, myself & the customers

Mike Merz
03-03-2019, 09:25 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Mutale ... glad to have you aboard. ;)

Best,

Mike Sr

Hi, I'm Mutale Musonda from Zambia. Really looking forward to this opportunity. Getting a job here in my country is not easy so I hope I can make the best of it here for my employers, myself & the customers

Jonathan Oyibo
03-03-2019, 07:30 PM
Hi Everyone, I am Jonathan Oyibo from Lagos, Nigeria. I am robustly experienced in Sales, Trade Marketing, Brand Distribution, and Project Management. I look forward to sharing rewarding experiences, and benefiting from the forum. Cheers.

Mike Merz
03-04-2019, 10:39 AM
Hi, Jonathan ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Best,

Mike Sr

Hi Everyone, I am Jonathan Oyibo from Lagos, Nigeria. I am robustly experienced in Sales, Trade Marketing, Brand Distribution, and Project Management. I look forward to sharing rewarding experiences, and benefiting from the forum. Cheers.

barbu robert
03-06-2019, 01:58 PM
Hi, jonathan

Dismas Mushi
03-11-2019, 06:41 AM
Hi Everyone I'm Disma Mushi from Kilimanjaro Tanzania I need help on this JVN notify pro.

Mike Merz
03-11-2019, 09:06 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Disma.

Please check out this post and thread (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community_forums/threads/2-START-HERE-gt-Welcome-To-JVNotifyPro-2.0-JVNewsWatch), which explains what JVNP/JVNW is all about.

Best,

Mike Sr

Hi Everyone I'm Disma Mushi from Kilimanjaro Tanzania I need help on this JVN notify pro.

Lyubomyr Kovbel
03-17-2019, 11:03 PM
Hello my name is lyubomyr kovbel. ive always been able to talk to poeple well. if you go to starbucks i can get you coming out with items you didnt think you would get. i wanna create a mini challange and us it here. im looking forward to the experience and meeting new people. At the same time learning about what im selling. Im a curious indivual. Plus starbucks isnt work my time and effort.

Mike Merz
03-18-2019, 09:40 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Lyubomyr ... glad to have you aboard. I appreciate your drive, and look forward to reading your contributions.

Best,

Mike Sr

Hello my name is lyubomyr kovbel. ive always been able to talk to poeple well. if you go to starbucks i can get you coming out with items you didnt think you would get. i wanna create a mini challange and us it here. im looking forward to the experience and meeting new people. At the same time learning about what im selling. Im a curious indivual. Plus starbucks isnt work my time and effort.

SHABAKA NZINGA IMHOTEP
03-24-2019, 06:35 PM
Hello everyone.

I am Shabaka Nzinga Imhotep. I live in the USA.

Mike, I am impressed with your WIN, WIN, WIN approach to business.

I joined this community to help people (customers, entrepreneurs) improve their lives. In return for that help, I will also earn a profit. As I help customers and entrepreneurs get what they desire, I will get what I desire...

Mike Merz
03-25-2019, 09:35 AM
I appreciate that, Shabaka ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0. I'm looking forward to reading your contributions.

Best,

Mike Sr

Hello everyone.

I am Shabaka Nzinga Imhotep. I live in the USA.

Mike, I am impressed with your WIN, WIN, WIN approach to business.

I joined this community to help people (customers, entrepreneurs) improve their lives. In return for that help, I will also earn a profit. As I help customers and entrepreneurs get what they desire, I will get what I desire...

John Conway
03-26-2019, 08:17 AM
Hello Mike, My name is John Conway and I'm from Ireland.
Im looking forward to working with you
Regards
John

Mike Merz
03-26-2019, 09:05 AM
Welcome aboard, John ... glad to have you in the mix.

Best,

Mike Sr

Hello Mike, My name is John Conway and I'm from Ireland.
Im looking forward to working with you
Regards
John

shane sheppard
04-23-2019, 08:16 PM
Hello everybody my name is Shane Sheppard. I am an investor and a business owner. I am from Trinidad and Tobago in the Caribbean. I look forward to working with all of you as I have heard such great things about this.

Mike Merz
04-24-2019, 10:27 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Shane ... glad to have you aboard. ;)

Best,

Mike Sr

Hello everybody my name is Shane Sheppard. I am an investor and a business owner. I am from Trinidad and Tobago in the Caribbean. I look forward to working with all of you as I have heard such great things about this.

Promise Eselojor
04-29-2019, 07:28 AM
Hey Guys,

I'm Eselojor Promise from Nigeria, Author, and Sole Proprietor of PROMV; a sales and marketing agency where I help businesses, business owners and entrepreneurs to effectively communicate the value of their products and services using written words and also help business owners and entrepreneurs close high-ticket deals over the phone. I'm glad to be a part of this community.Thank you for having me.

Mike Merz
04-29-2019, 10:38 AM
Eselojor, welcome to JVNP 2.0 ... glad to have you aboard. ;)

Best,

Mike Sr

Hey Guys,

I'm Eselojor Promise from Nigeria, Author, and Sole Proprietor of PROMV; a sales and marketing agency where I help businesses, business owners and entrepreneurs to effectively communicate the value of their products and services using written words and also help business owners and entrepreneurs close high-ticket deals over the phone. I'm glad to be a part of this community.Thank you for having me.

byron golden s.r.
05-05-2019, 11:25 PM
Hello guys, my name is Byron Golden S.r. from USA and I am truly thrilled and excited about partnering up with a large and such a successful company here. Looking forward to engaging with my fellow co-partners in hopes to grow and learn more about this amazing opportunity to not only change my life but also others around me and we help each other get some good money together.

Mike Merz
05-06-2019, 10:24 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Byron ... glad to have you aboard. ;)

Best,

Mike Sr

Hello guys, my name is Byron Golden S.r. from USA and I am truly thrilled and excited about partnering up with a large and such a successful company here. Looking forward to engaging with my fellow co-partners in hopes to grow and learn more about this amazing opportunity to not only change my life but also others around me and we help each other get some good money together.

Lee Myrie
05-21-2019, 12:35 PM
Hi,

I am Lee from Westchester area, NY! I recently graduated college and am new to internet marketing. I have always been interested in marketing, so I decided to hop on the wagon and start when I came across this platform! Looking forward to growth among my internet marketing friends and colleagues!

Mike Merz
05-21-2019, 03:55 PM
Welcome to JVNP, Lee ... glad to have you in the mix. ;)

Best,

Mike Sr

Hi,

I am Lee from Westchester area, NY! I recently graduated college and am new to internet marketing. I have always been interested in marketing, so I decided to hop on the wagon and start when I came across this platform! Looking forward to growth among my internet marketing friends and colleagues!

Daniel French
05-27-2019, 08:18 AM
Hey,
My name is Daniel French from England. I've been researching into this online marketing and affiliate thing for a while now.
I've got lots of time and I'm planning to become an expert at this and make some £££

Believe, hustle, achieve, succeed

Mike Merz
05-27-2019, 11:42 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Daniel ... glad to have you aboard. ;)

Best,

Mike Sr

Hey,
My name is Daniel French from England. I've been researching into this online marketing and affiliate thing for a while now.
I've got lots of time and I'm planning to become an expert at this and make some £££

Believe, hustle, achieve, succeed

Adi kumar
05-30-2019, 03:26 AM
Hi
i am adi from inda and just starting with this online marketing things .
Hope i can learn lots from you guys.

Mike Merz
05-30-2019, 09:34 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Adi ... glad to have you aboard. ;)

Best,

Mike Sr

Hi
i am adi from inda and just starting with this online marketing things .
Hope i can learn lots from you guys.

sunday oyewole
06-01-2019, 08:08 AM
I Oyewole Sunday from Nigeria, I was to know how to make money and to know how to use this program

peter maina
06-05-2019, 05:51 AM
i am peter and happy to meet you

Baridoolenu Efeeloodum
06-07-2019, 09:55 PM
Hi everyone. I'm Baridoolenu from Nigeria and i'm new here. And I would love to work with you guys.

Mike Merz
06-08-2019, 08:49 AM
Welcome to JVNP, Baridoolenu!

Best,

Mike Sr

Hi everyone. I'm Baridoolenu from Nigeria and i'm new here. And I would love to work with you guys.

Toni Nelson
06-14-2019, 02:32 PM
Hello, I'm Toni Nelson - A mom who took a vacuum cleaner and bottle of Fantastic and cleaned my way to a six-figure business before selling it. Since then I started my dream job and have become an award-winning photographer and videographer. Seeking to empower women I wrote my first book: Sexy, Savvy and Successful: A Woman's Guide On How To Start A Business, Gain Financial Freedom and Buy More Shoes. My second book: The Secret Equation To Attracting More Clients: Marketing + Video=$$ was for service based businesses to whow them strategies to attract their ideal customers/clients.

Mike Merz
06-15-2019, 08:18 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Toni ... I'm looking forward to reading your contributions. Sounds like you have a lot to offer!

Best,

Mike Sr

Hello, I'm Toni Nelson - A mom who took a vacuum cleaner and bottle of Fantastic and cleaned my way to a six-figure business before selling it. Since then I started my dream job and have become an award-winning photographer and videographer. Seeking to empower women I wrote my first book: Sexy, Savvy and Successful: A Woman's Guide On How To Start A Business, Gain Financial Freedom and Buy More Shoes. My second book: The Secret Equation To Attracting More Clients: Marketing + Video=$$ was for service based businesses to whow them strategies to attract their ideal customers/clients.

Viktor Pulpan
06-21-2019, 04:30 PM
Hi guys,

my name is Viktor Pulpan from Germany. I just started out with digital publishing and created my first online course last week. I hope I can help some of you besides I am practically a beginner but I am reading about internet marketing for over 3 years.

I apprechiate your help in advance for my questions.

I am always happy about messenges or discussions :)

Best regards

Viktor

Mike Merz
06-22-2019, 08:57 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Viktor ... glad to have you aboard. ;)

Best,

Mike SR

Hi guys,

my name is Viktor Pulpan from Germany. I just started out with digital publishing and created my first online course last week. I hope I can help some of you besides I am practically a beginner but I am reading about internet marketing for over 3 years.

I apprechiate your help in advance for my questions.

I am always happy about messenges or discussions :)

Best regards

Viktor

Michael Burgess
07-18-2019, 10:30 AM
Hello and thank you for having me here.

I've been joint venturing and affiliate marketing since 2004. Based in the UK and originally from Australia.

Hoping to pick up some JV opportunities here and perhaps share some that I have in the works.

Ron cruel
07-18-2019, 01:14 PM
Hello folks,

I am Ron Cruel from Cairo, GA, USA, been in the internet marketing game for about ten years. I've made some money but NOT rich yet! Love consulting and empowering people to achieve their goals. Looking forward to receiving what connection within this community will bring.

Mike Merz
07-18-2019, 04:44 PM
Welcome to JVNP, Ron ... glad to have you aboard. Looking forward to reading your contributions.

Best,

Mike Sr

Hello folks,

I am Ron Cruel from Cairo, GA, USA, been in the internet marketing game for about ten years. I've made some money but NOT rich yet! Love consulting and empowering people to achieve their goals. Looking forward to receiving what connection within this community will bring.

Thomas Mabasa
09-10-2019, 10:36 AM
Hi, I am Thomas Mabasa from South Africa. I have been in the Affiliate Marketing business for some time. I am yet still to make it big.

Mike Merz
09-10-2019, 11:10 AM
Welcome to JVNP, Thomas ... glad to have you aboard.

Best,

Mike Sr

Hi, I am Thomas Mabasa from South Africa. I have been in the Affiliate Marketing business for some time. I am yet still to make it big.

chien nguyen
09-12-2019, 04:47 AM
Hi,
My name is Chien from vietnam, I'm very excited to be part of this group and to learn and get new ideas as I'm a newbie to this whole marketing thing.
Hope i can learn lots of cool stuff from you guys.
Glad to be here.

Best of success for all of us

Mike Merz
09-12-2019, 09:14 AM
Welcome, Chien ... nice to have you in the mix here @ JVNP. ;)

Best,

Mike Sr

Hi,
My name is Chien from vietnam, I'm very excited to be part of this group and to learn and get new ideas as I'm a newbie to this whole marketing thing.
Hope i can learn lots of cool stuff from you guys.
Glad to be here.

Best of success for all of us

Thomas Richland
11-23-2019, 06:16 PM
Hello everyone! My name is Thomas, and I am super excited to to joing this community. I have been an online marketer for several years now. I am definitely forward to meeting new people and making some money in the process. Thank you!

Mike Merz
11-24-2019, 11:53 AM
Welcome aboard, Thomas ... glad to have you in the mix! ;)

Best,

Mike Sr

Hello everyone! My name is Thomas, and I am super excited to to joing this community. I have been an online marketer for several years now. I am definitely forward to meeting new people and making some money in the process. Thank you!

Catalin Draga
12-11-2019, 04:34 PM
Hi, I am Catalin from Virtono. I am excited to join this community. I am new in the affiliate marketing, so I will need some guidance on the road, but I will give back to the community, you all have websites (or at least "landing pages") and I am a very experienced system administrator, I've been in the hosting business since 2012. So, if you have problems with your website hosting or linux server, just let me know, I am willing to help.

Mike Merz
12-12-2019, 09:49 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Catalin ... glad to have you aboard. ;)

Best,

Mike Sr

Hi, I am Catalin from Virtono. I am excited to join this community. I am new in the affiliate marketing, so I will need some guidance on the road, but I will give back to the community, you all have websites (or at least "landing pages") and I am a very experienced system administrator, I've been in the hosting business since 2012. So, if you have problems with your website hosting or linux server, just let me know, I am willing to help.

Justin Mayo
01-07-2020, 10:33 AM
Hello Everyone My name is Justin Mayo and I've joined jvnotifypro to network with fellow marketers and grow my understanding and knowledge in affiliate and internet marketing.

I live in the Northeast Corner of the USA with my wife and two daughters. My wife and I escaped from the rat race back in march of 2019 to become full time internet marketers. I am passionate about health and personal development specifically helping others live their happiest life.

I hope to grow many relationships in this community where we can learn and earn together. I am excited to network with this group and will be sharing and adding value where I can.

Thanks for reading this and I hope you all have a fantastic 2020!

Mike Merz
01-07-2020, 11:30 AM
Hi, Justin.

So glad to hear that you and your wife have been able to grow your online presence, and business, enough to go F/T.

Looking forward to reading your contributions, and all the best in 2020 to you and yours, as well ... Welcome aboard! ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hello Everyone My name is Justin Mayo and I've joined jvnotifypro to network with fellow marketers and grow my understanding and knowledge in affiliate and internet marketing.

I live in the Northeast Corner of the USA with my wife and two daughters. My wife and I escaped from the rat race back in march of 2019 to become full time internet marketers. I am passionate about health and personal development specifically helping others live their happiest life.

I hope to grow many relationships in this community where we can learn and earn together. I am excited to network with this group and will be sharing and adding value where I can.

Thanks for reading this and I hope you all have a fantastic 2020!

Greg Neal
05-16-2020, 04:11 PM
Hello,

My name is Greg Neal and I live on the Central California Coast and have been the 30-year owner/veterinarian of a successful small animal veterinary hospital in Morro Bay, California. I am an avid outdoorsman and have been developing indoor exercise software for the past 10 years to help bring the outdoor exercise experience indoors!

Mike Merz
05-17-2020, 10:14 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Greg.

So glad to have someone with your wide range of experiences in the mix.

Best,

Mike Sr

Hello,

My name is Greg Neal and I live on the Central California Coast and have been the 30-year owner/veterinarian of a successful small animal veterinary hospital in Morro Bay, California. I am an avid outdoorsman and have been developing indoor exercise software for the past 10 years to help bring the outdoor exercise experience indoors!

efrhen gallego
05-17-2020, 02:15 PM
Hello to everybody. I am actually not new here having signed up in 2016 but never got around to introduce. My name is Efrhen Gallego, an Internet Marketer and health buff hailing from Colombia. I hope to meet like-minded go-getters here.

Mike Merz
05-18-2020, 10:16 AM
Thanks for introducing yourself, Efrhen.

I'm looking forward to reading your contributions, now that you've broken the ice. ;)

Best,

Mike Sr

Hello to everybody. I am actually not new here having signed up in 2016 but never got around to introduce. My name is Efrhen Gallego, an Internet Marketer and health buff hailing from Colombia. I hope to meet like-minded go-getters here.

Michelle Otuke
05-27-2020, 06:39 AM
Hi My name is Michelle Otuke and I am extremely new to Affiliate Marketing and internet marketing in general. I currently have my own website which I have had for a few months now and I am aware that it will take time to build up and just wanted to learn more from more experienced individuals and push myself. I live in Australia.

Best

Michelle

Mike Merz
05-27-2020, 04:13 PM
Glad to have you aboard, Michelle. ;)

I've always wanted to head down under to take in the Australian Open, but just haven't gotten around to it.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hi My name is Michelle Otuke and I am extremely new to Affiliate Marketing and internet marketing in general. I currently have my own website which I have had for a few months now and I am aware that it will take time to build up and just wanted to learn more from more experienced individuals and push myself. I live in Australia.

Best

Michelle

Rob Ainge
06-03-2020, 11:14 PM
Hi all, my name is Rob Ainge.

I've been dabbling in IM for quite a few years but a few months ago I really decided to take it seriously. I have a new product almost completed (about 2 weeks away I hope). Although I haven't had any "success" so far I have managed to acquire a few skills along the way, so if I can help anyone out I'd be more than happy to.

I'm 50 years old, married with 2 grown up kids and live in Australia. I have to say life is pretty good, even with everything that's going on in the world right now!

Cheers
Rob

Mike Merz
06-04-2020, 10:12 AM
Glad to have you aboard, Rob.

Looking forward to reading your contributions, as you progress in your Online Business journey.

Best,

Mike Sr

Hi all, my name is Rob Ainge.

I've been dabbling in IM for quite a few years but a few months ago I really decided to take it seriously. I have a new product almost completed (about 2 weeks away I hope). Although I haven't had any "success" so far I have managed to acquire a few skills along the way, so if I can help anyone out I'd be more than happy to.

I'm 50 years old, married with 2 grown up kids and live in Australia. I have to say life is pretty good, even with everything that's going on in the world right now!

Cheers
Rob

Bronwyn MacRitchie
06-05-2020, 10:42 PM
Hi Everyone!

I'm Bronwyn from ingfit, a health and wellness company in Dubai! This platform has been recommended to me repeatedly and I'm delighted to be here, learn and start working with you all :)

Thanks for creating this space Mike!

Best,

Bronwyn

Mike Merz
06-06-2020, 10:37 AM
Welcome to JVNP, Bronwyn ... so glad to have you aboard, and Thanks! ;)

Best,

Mike Sr

Hi Everyone!

I'm Bronwyn from ingfit, a health and wellness company in Dubai! This platform has been recommended to me repeatedly and I'm delighted to be here, learn and start working with you all :)

Thanks for creating this space Mike!

Best,

Bronwyn

Alexis Tobar
06-10-2020, 06:15 AM
Hello, my name is Alexis. Been hearing about this for months now and finally decided to give it a try! Can't wait to venture off and explore more about the community!

And thank you Mike Merz for creating this site! I've been bragging already and just hopped on here. 😅🤷

Mike Merz
06-10-2020, 10:00 AM
So happy to have you in the mix, Alexis ... Welcome aboard!

Best,

Mike Sr

Hello, my name is Alexis. Been hearing about this for months now and finally decided to give it a try! Can't wait to venture off and explore more about the community!

And thank you Mike Merz for creating this site! I've been bragging already and just hopped on here. 路

Norman Hull
06-14-2020, 12:10 PM
Hi,
I'm Norman - one time software slinger, retired without money (separations are never nice). Have tried for past couple of years to make some money in the IM / JV marketplace without success (even after spending many $ on 'guaranteed' courses).

Finally beginning to see some light thanks to Steven Alvey and his recommendation to hook up with John Thornhill

Mike Merz
06-15-2020, 09:35 AM
So glad to hear that you've hooked up with Steve & John, and they've help steer you in the right direction, Norman ... welcome aboard!

Best,

Mike Sr

Hi,
I'm Norman - one time software slinger, retired without money (separations are never nice). Have tried for past couple of years to make some money in the IM / JV marketplace without success (even after spending many $ on 'guaranteed' courses).

Finally beginning to see some light thanks to Steven Alvey and his recommendation to hook up with John Thornhill

Raza Illahe
06-30-2020, 01:49 PM
Hi Michelle, This is Raza from Melbourne. I have joined this group just today. Cheers.

Raza Illahe
06-30-2020, 02:04 PM
Hello Legends !
This is Raza from Melbourne. I am new to the internet marketing world. However, I have been expressing myself through blogs for quite a while. Never got a chance to monetize my writings up until now. Looking forward to build amazing connections and lasting relations here. Excited and hopeful for the great times ahead. This community is awesome !
Have a nice day :D

Mike Merz
06-30-2020, 05:58 PM
Welcome aboard, Raza ... glad to have you in the mix!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hello Legends !
This is Raza from Melbourne. I am new to the internet marketing world. However, I have been expressing myself through blogs for quite a while. Never got a chance to monetize my writings up until now. Looking forward to build amazing connections and lasting relations here. Excited and hopeful for the great times ahead. This community is awesome !
Have a nice day :D

Raza Illahe
07-02-2020, 02:45 PM
Thank you so much. You are a legend.

John Archer
08-15-2020, 11:03 PM
Good evening to you Mike and all of the other pros. I have a few goals for the next 30 days and the first one is to spend more time here getting to know the community than I do posting on FB. I know that JVNP is a class act. I'm an educated novice, but I've just started outsourcing and wondering why I didn't do it years ago. I know this group has been helping and guiding each other for 10 years. Pumped to participate. Actual question, which are the best forums for us novices?

Mike Merz
08-16-2020, 10:55 AM
Glad to hear from you, John.

Actually, JVNP has been in existence as a forum since 2005, so we're actually celebrating 15 years, this year.

Unfortunately, Social Media has pretty much taken over, in regards to popular places for IMers to socialize, the past few years.

The only 2 free forums that enjoy a high level of interaction, these days, are the Warrior Forum and WickedFire, the latter not as receptive to newbies. Another forum I personally enjoy is JVFocus.com. Admins Mike Newton and William Murray work very hard to encourage engagement, and keep their members notified. 15 years ago, I could name 100+ active free IM forums ... not so much, these days, I'm afraid.

Thanks so much for sharing, and feel free to continue to do so, as often as you like. ;)

Best,

Mike Sr

Good evening to you Mike and all of the other pros. I have a few goals for the next 30 days and the first one is to spend more time here getting to know the community than I do posting on FB. I know that JVNP is a class act. I'm an educated novice, but I've just started outsourcing and wondering why I didn't do it years ago. I know this group has been helping and guiding each other for 10 years. Pumped to participate. Actual question, which are the best forums for us novices?

Doug Motel
09-28-2020, 07:24 PM
Hi!
My name is Doug. I am a former Director of Digital marketing who is now leveraging my (many) years of marketing experience to small businesses.

I am here in the forum so I can better understand how I might recruit affiliates. Big learning curve here!
Aloha!

Mike Merz
09-29-2020, 10:07 AM
Hi, Doug.

So glad you finally broke the ice and introduced yourself.

Best,

Mike Sr

Hi!
My name is Doug. I am a former Director of Digital marketing who is now leveraging my (many) years of marketing experience to small businesses.

I am here in the forum so I can better understand how I might recruit affiliates. Big learning curve here!
Aloha!

Doug Motel
09-29-2020, 11:01 AM
Thanks Mike,
Any tips on where I should start? It seems kind of overwhelming... my goal is to find affiliates. I have a great product with a great commission.
-Doug

Mike Merz
09-29-2020, 04:41 PM
My pleasure, Doug.

This is the best place to start (https://v3.jvnotifypro.com/community_forums/forums/33-READ-FIRST-JVNotifyPro-2.0-JVNewsWatch-In-A-Nutshell.).

Best,

Mike Sr

Thanks Mike,
Any tips on where I should start? It seems kind of overwhelming... my goal is to find affiliates. I have a great product with a great commission.
-Doug

Booz Celestin
06-22-2021, 02:46 AM
My name is Booz. My background is in marketing. I'm new to JV and currently looking for buyers who want to buy businesses and match them with qualified businesses that are LBO friendly. I'm looking for great JV products here that can be promoted via cold email(millions+).

Mike Merz
06-23-2021, 11:03 AM
Thanks for checking in, Booz.

Glad to have you aboard.

Best,

Mike Sr