PDA

View Full Version : INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13

Mike Merz
01-24-2014, 06:22 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0. Montse .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hezekiah Topelala Ojo
01-28-2014, 08:51 AM
Hi everyone,
My name is Ojo Hezekiah Topelala and I am from Nigeria.
I started learning IM not too long ago.
I want to know every strategy as far as internet Marketing is concerned and more reason I have joined this wonderful group.
Feel good to be here and I believe you all will accept my friendship.

Mike Merz
01-28-2014, 09:33 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Ojo .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

kristie
01-29-2014, 05:01 PM
Hi there.

My speciality niche is Youtube marketing, but I love all types of marketing - Facebook, List-building, and SEO. I love sharing what I have learned in the past 5 years in Case Studies launched on the JVzoo platform. My past experience as a teacher has given me the love of sharing step-by-step methods in PDF format. Grateful to be here amongst such marketing greats and I look forward to learning much from the JVNotifyPro community. Thanks to Mike for making this forum a Win-Win community! Kristie Chiles

Mike Merz
01-30-2014, 06:34 AM
Hey, Kristie ... Thanks for the props, and for being a fellow JVNP Partner the past 5+ years. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

dina jaber
01-30-2014, 08:09 PM
thanks////

Mike Merz
01-31-2014, 09:25 AM
You're Welcome, Dina ... ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

George J Barendse
01-31-2014, 05:51 PM
Hi Everybody!

My name is George Barendse and I live in Mariposa, CA near Yosemite National Park. Looking forward to participating.

Pedro Lopes
02-01-2014, 05:44 AM
Hey everybody, my name is Pedro and I'm from Ft. Lauderdale FL
Looking forward to meeting some of you!

Mike Merz
02-01-2014, 06:26 AM
George + Pedro ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Bogdan Cornel
02-04-2014, 10:18 PM
Hy all, my name is Bogdan Cornel, i'm from Romania, and i've been in this biz since 2006..looking forward to make new friends,new Jv contacts!Cheers!

Mike Merz
02-05-2014, 06:27 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Bogdan .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Christian Crieta
02-05-2014, 01:08 PM
Hello, I'm Christian from Philippines. I'm still new here, looking forward to make new friends and new JV partners soon.:)

Christian Crieta
02-05-2014, 01:14 PM
Hello I'm Christian, new here, from Philippines. Looking forward of meeting more JV soon for our product which gives up to $173.5 commission per product sold.

Mike Merz
02-05-2014, 02:15 PM
Hi, Christian ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Bryan Fleming
02-06-2014, 11:11 PM
Hey everyone - Bryan Fleming here from Detroit Michigan. Looking for some tips on how to sell my software better. I get tons of email opt-ins per day. 40,000 email list in IM market. Looking to meet some great JV/Affiliate partners. On G+/Twitter - I post a YouTube video once in a while. Been writing code forever.... love it.

Mike Merz
02-07-2014, 06:48 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Bryan ... the ability to build a large, responsive email list is valuable, looking forward to reading more from you. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Toli Cefail
02-13-2014, 05:36 PM
Hi All! This is Toli. I'm new to the site and looking forward to helping any entrepreneurs I can with celebrities!

Mike Merz
02-14-2014, 06:47 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Toli ... glad to have you aboard. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Keith Denning
02-18-2014, 02:36 PM
Hey Toli,

My name is Keith. Can you share which celebrities you have access to?
Thanks!

Bob Elster
02-19-2014, 12:35 PM
Hello all! Looking forward to building some powerful and mutually beneficial relationships on this site. I've heard great things so hoping for the best. I presently have my own company as a professional coach and speaker. I'm passioante about helping people, with a large focus on business owners, get amazing results. The reality is that people are filled with unbelievable potential and I love to help them unlock that potential and build the business and life they truly desire. Feel free to contact me any time.
To your success,
Bob

Mike Merz
02-20-2014, 05:47 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Bob ... I'm looking forward to reading your posts and responses. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Jim Moore
02-24-2014, 11:01 AM
Hello everyone. I am excited to have joined this elite group of marketers. I am 66 years old, married 48 years. 1 son and
1 daughter and 4 grandchildren ( 2 of each) I have been trying to learn internet marketing since before I retired but as of today
I have been astounding south of successful. I can't seem to get anything right. It is my hope that I learn something to help me
earn a living from internet marketing. Looking forward to meeting ya' all.
Sincerely
Jim Moore

Ghar Cheung
02-24-2014, 12:49 PM
HI everyone I have just join this amazing community!!

Mike Merz
02-24-2014, 06:31 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Jim + Ghar .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Kerri Kannan
02-25-2014, 03:15 PM
Hello there everyone!

I am Kerri Kannan, author of Uncovering the Divine Within and founder of the World Awakened Project. I am here because I am also the host of World Awakened Talk Radio (a brand new podcast show and we are currently seeking distribution channels) and I am also mentoring other people who are doing podcasts who are looking to monetize their shows with JV partnerships. If you are interested in doing some JV partnerships with people who are doing podcasts, please send me an email (it is in my signature.)

Thanks!
Kerri

Mike Merz
02-25-2014, 07:01 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Kerri ... I'm looking forward to reading your contributions. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Robert Poole
02-26-2014, 02:17 PM
Hello everyone, I hope to make a positive contribution to JVNotifyPro. as of now I have to feel my way around so just wanted to introduce myself.

Mike Merz
02-26-2014, 05:19 PM
Welcome aboard, Robert .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Nii Parbey
02-26-2014, 10:54 PM
Hey Guys,
My name is Nii Parbey. I have just joined the platform where I expect to meet some wonderful people. For now, I am looking around - getting the feel of the site.
Looking forward to a great time together
Regards
Nii

Mike Merz
02-27-2014, 06:35 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Nii ... ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

rachid kharbi
02-27-2014, 10:11 PM
Hello My name is rachid kharbi from morocco. I am looking forward to be working with all of you. Thank you for having me and let's make each other some money Hhhh

Mario Mouraz
02-28-2014, 06:10 AM
Hey there,

I'm Mario Mouraz from Portugal. Have been a traveler myself from the last 10 years and I am going to launch my first travel e-guides for some European cities. Hope I can find good publishers to cooperate in here. Nice to meet you all

Mike Merz
02-28-2014, 06:55 AM
Rachid and Mario ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Allan Tan
03-03-2014, 08:55 AM
Hi all,
I am Allan from Cardiff, UK. I was recommended to come to JVNP 2.0 by a long time friend, he said this is the place that I should get into, so here I am.

I have been online biz since 2005, but always as a publisher, and after much persuasion I have decided to get involved more on affiliate marketing and now having my own affiliate program.

I have 2 investing/trading (weekly options trading and stock investing) websites, and I am hoping to link up with potential JVs (publishers and fellow infoproduct owners) within the same niches.

Am I at the right place??

This is my first post, and my next step is to look thru the forums to look for some hot tips and networking opportunities with you guys.

Thank you for having me here.

Allan

Mike Merz
03-03-2014, 09:18 AM
Hi, Allan ... Great to have you on board. ;)

We do have a category specific to Business and Investing JV offers - http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/community_forums/forums/13-JVNP-2.0-Partner-JV-Launch-Announcements-Business-Investing and a Niche Market discussion area that appears to attract interest, based on the post views, but could use some new content ... so please feel free to get the ball rolling. ;)

http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/community_forums/forums/38-JVNP-2.0-Niche-Market-JV-Marketing-Discussion

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Brian Arthur
03-03-2014, 11:52 AM
Hi Guys
My name is Brian and I'm from the West Midlands in the UK. I joined here today after being told by a few people that this is the place to be.. I am a bit of a newbie when it comes to IM but I have got a fair bit of experience with websites, SEO and YT video creation and ranking of the videos. I was made redundant in October last year and with the current economic climate decided to become an affiliate marketer. I have dealt with a few affiliate networks in the past few months and would like to now Kick it into High Gear.

Hoping to make money for myself and future partners here!

Some people may already know me from advise I've given on Warrior forum and other sites

Mike Merz
03-03-2014, 12:16 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Brian ... no doubt, please feel free to share your experience and knowledge, and I'm sure you'll pick up a little in area's where you're lacking. Looking forward to reading your contributions. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Josh Brisbane
03-03-2014, 11:07 PM
Hey All,

My name is Josh Brisbane. I've been in the IM space for roughly 8 years. I started out in MLM (that didn't work out to well), then moved into affiliate marketing. I still remember how excited I was when I made my first commission check :). My affiliate business did not target a specific niche, I simply promoted whatever I could rank for in Google. Over time I realized that the health & beauty niche brought in the most sales so I eventually focused my efforts there. Eventually it dawned on me that if I could promote other peoples products and generate commissions, why not become a product Owner and promote my own stuff. So I dropped the affiliate side of business and started selling my own private labeled health & beauty products. I'm still operating that side of business. What's new is that I've recently launched a new digital product on Clickbank that I'm very proud of. So I've come full circle and I'm now the product Owner/Publisher :)

I know the power of networking with others and I learned recently that jvnotifypro is the place to network with others in the affiliate space so I'm looking forward to the possibilities.

Josh

Mike Merz
03-04-2014, 06:32 AM
Glad to have you aboard, Josh ... and looking forward to reading your contributions. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Donald Pope
03-07-2014, 06:53 PM
Hello Mike and JV Notify Pro Members, I look forward in meeting each and everyone here. Even though I am new to this Forum I am not new to IM world, been around since 2004. Well now I am here and I am here to stay. From the US, Colorado, Man its been cold lately. Any way I am a Info Publisher and I have a new account in the personal development niche, the owner that has been around for the past 20 years and has done some awesome work, he has asked me to take his business to the next level and I also want to get everyone here a part of the action. I will be coming out with some launches in the next day or so to include contests and other exciting stuff. Again, glad to be here, and we will chat soon.

Mike Merz
03-08-2014, 06:40 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Donald ... please feel free to share advice and comments from your experience both in the PD niche and in general. Looking forward to reading more from you. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Nicholas Podrasky
04-01-2014, 01:57 PM
Hello, fellow JVNP Members. My name is Nicholas Podrasky and I've been involved with internet marketing for about 15 years now, with the last 10 primarily focused on building and managing affiliate programs. I live in Denver, CO with my wife and our two dogs. When not online I try to get out and enjoy all that Colorado has to offer - hiking, biking, snowboarding, camping, etc. We're looking forward to bringing some new campaigns and opportunities to the forum.

Mike Merz
04-01-2014, 04:43 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Nicholas ... sounds like you have plenty to offer, please stop by and contribute as often as time allows. ;)

Cheers,

Mike sr

Mike Balmaceda
04-02-2014, 12:40 PM
Hello all! My name is Mike Balmaceda and I am a Product Creator like most of you here! I am looking to really improve my JV gathering and would like to get better connected with some great affiliates!

I've created 3 products, Kindle Giveaway Guru (WSO of the Day)
Kindle Marketing Magic (WSO of the Day and JVZoo Product of the Day)
and also 10 Days to Rapid Kindle Riches - will be launched tomorrow! (April 3rd).

I'd love to get connected with others here, and though my list doesn't support much else than Kindle, I hope I can connect with you all and learn a ton. Actually called you (Mike Merz) yesterday and left a message looking for help! Hope I can speak to you soon about JV Brokering.

Regardless, I hope to connect with you all!
Feel free to contact me on Skype (MikeyLightning91) or on Facebook (Mike Balmaceda).

Speak to you soon!

Jeff Gould
04-02-2014, 01:15 PM
Hey Mike and JVNP members.

My name is Jeff Gould, I am a fairly successful app developer with over 8 million downloads and growing. Now I create training courses and coaching programs to help other people make life changing money with apps. I will be launching several training courses and coaching programs soon and could really use all of your years of experience to help even more people with my programs.

I'd love to connect with other joint venture partners to see how we can help each other launch and promote our products.

I look forward to meeting all of you.

Please feel free to contact me:
Jeff Gould
jeff@apprushacademy.com

Simon Skilling
04-03-2014, 06:27 AM
Hi everyone,

I've been in the Internet Marketing game for over 13 years. Initially in full-time employment, including five years with a global digital agenct in London, managing projects for clients such as Audi, Xbox and BBC.

About three years ago, I quit the 9-5 to work under my own steam.
I released a WSO that sold 100+ copies (which I was happy with, as my first product).

Since then I've had a beautiful daughter and emigrated from the UK to Australia.
I've kept myself busy in the meantime with freelance web development and consulting.

Now I'm turning my focus back to product launches again (amongst other things), hence my jumping on board here. So I would love to meet and greet with some like-minded individuals!

email: simon.skilling@slavetotheweb.com

Mike Merz
04-03-2014, 10:56 AM
Mike, Jeff and Simon ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Great to have you aboard. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Shivshanker Shenoy
04-04-2014, 01:39 PM
Hi,
This is Shiv Shenoy. I love helping people and businesses get online and make most of it for themselves and their business.

Mike Merz
04-04-2014, 05:13 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Shiv ... glad to have you aboard. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Barrie Segal
04-18-2014, 01:49 PM
Hi
My name is Barrie Segal. By training I am a Chartered Accountant and was a partner in a well known firm of accountants.

I have been a professional public speaker for more than 35 years initially giving presentations on subjects as varied as UK and International Tax, Running Your Business More Efficiently, Running Your Professional Practice and Accounting Compliance and Parking Ticket Law and the Crazy Parking Tickets that motorists receive.

I am a public speaking coach and have also invented internet tools to make your internet business run more profitably and efficiently.

Mike Merz
04-18-2014, 04:05 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Barrie ... please stop by and share your public speaking knowledge, as time allows. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Edmark Gruezo
04-23-2014, 01:51 AM
Hi , I'm Ed Gruezo.

I'm currently doing Internet Marketing for a few months and part time Web Developer / Tech at the same time. My goal is to meet and connect to a lot of people and help them with my current skills and strengths. I know that by doing that I will be able to transition to full time Internet Marketer.

So If you need help of Tech Side of Internet Marketing, just hit me a message and I'll gladly help.

Mike Merz
04-23-2014, 05:05 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Edmark ... and Thanks for the offer of technical assisitance, iy's greatly appreciated. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Nelson Lema
04-23-2014, 08:13 AM
Hello,

I'm Nels WInterburn. I'm a seasoned affiliate manager who has worked with various affiliate programs. I can set up an affiliate program from scratch by using platforms such as HasOffers, idevaffiliate and post affiliate pro. This is a job that i love and looking to build my experience in this venture.

I haven't really worked with JV partners and am hoping to build good relationships here and hopefully work together!

Mike Merz
04-23-2014, 09:22 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Nels ... your forte is a popular topic of interest in these parts. Looking forward to reading more from you. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

David Weltscher
04-23-2014, 11:16 AM
Hi my name is David.

I am looking for a partner that has lots of email contact where they could bring customers to our website, which you will earn a 40% commission fee on which can be sent via Paypal all customers will be tracked via a coupon code so we know who has bought from who.

I am very eager for someone to help me with this idea last month we received in to our account just under £1000 but since then it has died down which is why we need someones help.

Many Thanks
David

Mike Merz
04-23-2014, 12:53 PM
Hi, David ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

This thread is just for introductions ... if you'd like to create a JV Offer Announcement to gain support for your Affiliate Program, etc., please use the JV Offer Submission Wizard (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer_wizard/express/).

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Khondoker Islam
04-23-2014, 11:49 PM
Hi I am Khondoker from Bangladesh and I looking forward to build a meaningful relationship in the community.

Ian Smith
04-24-2014, 02:28 AM
Hi My name is Ian Smith and I am a full time clinical hypnotherapist at the Quays Clinic of Hypnotherapy in North Shields. I am very new to Internet marketing and very excited about launching my first hypnosis product on the 10 May next month. It would be amazing to foster good relationships with other Internet marketers who are in the health and wellness industry. It would be fantastic to share tips and ideas.

Mike Merz
04-24-2014, 05:15 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Khondoker and Ian ... ;)

Khondoker, your JV offer post had to be deleted due to the text in the subject far exceeding the 70 character (including spaces) limit. Please cut the subject down and re-submit.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Ian Davis
04-25-2014, 03:45 PM
Hi I'm Ian

I'm a drug and alcohol counselor with 20 years of experience in health and social care. I'm an enthusiastic and surprisingly talentless marketer with a history of minimal success punctuated by long periods of ridicule at the hands of my friends and family.

However I have a remarkable gift for ignoring obvious reality and am determined to pursue my marketing ambitions (if for no other reason than I enjoy it.) I hope to share the little I know with those who care to listen but more importantly to ruthlessly exploit the wisdom of those who really know what they are talking about.

I'm looking forward to meeting all the friends I don't know yet.

Mike Merz
04-25-2014, 05:15 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Ian ... and I look forward to reading your contributions. You've no doubt heard a number of different solutions to the 'minimal success' problem, but I found ... when cutting my teeth online back in the last century, that treating my online business like a business and remaining focused on setting mini goals while avoiding 'shiny, dangling object syndrome' reaped small victories that I was able to build upon. Nothing glamorous or instantaneous, just somewhat structured repetitious tasks coupled with implementing, testing and tracking new ideas ... learning from the failures and doing what you can to replicate the successes. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Ian Davis
04-26-2014, 08:33 AM
Many thanks Mike.

I can tell from your encouraging and supportive reply that I'm in the right place. Much appreciated.

All the best.

Bonnie Allen
04-26-2014, 06:26 PM
Hello my name is Bonnie Allen and I can't wait to get started looking forward to it.

Mike Merz
04-26-2014, 09:35 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Bonnie .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Behadar Gidda
04-28-2014, 03:54 PM
Hi, I'm Behadar

I'm a newbie partnering with Matt Bacak. I like words and so am looking forward to having some fun with this.

Behadar Gidda
04-28-2014, 04:11 PM
I should add... a newbie in the sense that I haven't affiliate marketed before. I am well familiar with online business concepts though (product, traffic, conversion).

Finally, I'm getting good people around me... and starting out with a Bacak and a Merz seems like a smart move on my part :-)

Mike Merz
04-28-2014, 04:58 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Behadar ... Officially. ;)

And Congrats on partnering with Matt ... we've been working together for quite a long time, and I'd recommend aligning with him any day of the week, and twice on Sunday. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Frank Lee
05-02-2014, 10:05 AM
Hi,I'm Frank.I have been in internet marketing for more than 4 years. I am affiliate of Maxbounty,Neverblue,Mundomedia,Clickbank,CJ and Linkshare.I mainly do CPA offers.Usually I will
put banners on My website Prominently.When people browse through the website will be very easy
to see,Now my website traffic 40% from the search engine,others from the Social and media
buy.Because I have 2 years experience in PPC operation field,So I can through some other ways
of import some high quality traffic.
Thanks!

Simon Lum
05-07-2014, 05:20 AM
Hello everyone.

My name is Simon and I am a Public Speaking coach. I am looking forward to getting to know the forum better and creating massive success for us all.

To OUR success!

Mike Merz
05-07-2014, 05:41 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Simon ... please feel free to share your Public Speaking knowledge and experience with your fellow JVNP 2.0 Partners, as time allows. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Ira Rabinowitz
05-13-2014, 07:04 PM
Hi, I'm Ira. I am a web designer from New York City.

I'm looking forward to be an active member here, and meet like minded people in IM and share ideas on software development. I hope we can work together developing profitable products together. Please feel free to contact me so we can brainstorm together for mutual benefit.

Hudson Atwell
05-14-2014, 12:39 AM
Hi hello.

My name's Hudson Atwell and I'm a lead developer and co-founder over at Inbound Now for WordPress. We just launched our affiliate program and I'm looking to introduce it to this community (If I'm allowed). I would love hand holding if someone would like to guide me where I'm to go to be appropriate and get my word out.

Mike Merz
05-14-2014, 09:38 AM
Ira and Hudson, Welcome to JVNP 2.0 ... we would most certainly benifit from your Tech skills, so please feel free to share your knowledge as time allows. ;)

Hudson, you can get the word out about your affiliate program via the JV Offer Submission Wizard (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer_wizard/affiliate_program).

Cheers,

Mike Sr

DavidBeKing
05-19-2014, 04:27 PM
Hey!

My name is David King, I'm an online marketer focused on social media and blogging. I've been at it for several years now... been learning IM for 10+ years now. I have an eye and interest in tech startups and software as well, and was in a technology incubator in Detroit for a bit in 2011 before I moved to Costa Rica to live the 'internet lifestyle dream' for a bit... Really excited to be a part of this community and to connect with those of you who are looking to network.

Mike Merz
05-20-2014, 08:52 AM
Great to hear from you, David ... Welcome, officially, to JVNP 2.0.

Do you live anywhere near Harris Fellman? If so, you 2 should no doubt get together (if you haven't, already). ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Leonardo Pinto`
05-20-2014, 09:50 AM
Hi,

I am Leo from Tel Aviv. I'm looking for JV's in financial niches (and some others as well, always open for a good partnership). I am working with the top firms in the industry and can provide best deals. I also look to learn as always.

Cheers,
Leo

Alec Mwali
05-21-2014, 11:35 AM
Hello,

My Name is Alec and I work at Blue Heron health News

Am happy to be a part of this network and I am really looking forward to a long and fruitful relationship with you guys :)

Mike Merz
05-21-2014, 11:47 AM
Leonardo and Alec ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Aaron How
05-23-2014, 01:05 PM
Hi everyone.. I am Aaron How from Malaysia.. I am new to online marketing.. Hope I could learn more from you guys..
I hope that some one could teach me about how to get started..

Mike Merz
05-23-2014, 04:24 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Aaron .. ;)

You can't teach someone how to do business on the Internet in one conversation, so I recommend you check out Brian Clark's Internet Marketing For Smart People (http://www.copyblogger.com/online-marketing-course/), which is free, and comprised of 20 email training sessions, 15 e-books and a reference guide ... a lot more comprehensive then I can offer you in a post reply. ;)

Much success,

Mike Sr

Clarke Hanna
05-27-2014, 06:04 PM
Hi. Clarke Hanna here.

I want to introduce myself to the group and I’d love to hear what you are doing and how i can contribute to your launches
so feel free to drop by leave me a message and lets connect.

So let me introduce myself.

I’m a full time Internet Marketer and have been online for abit over 5 years. I live in Frankfurt, Germany with my partner that i met whilst living in Australia, i have lived in Hong Kong, UK, Throughout Europe and made my living from my laptop and internet connection. I was born in Belfast, Ireland and come from humble working class background (basically we were poor) I am not ashamed to admit it.

I started online to find a better life my family and myself as i did not want to live the way my parents did which ofcourse was no fault of their own. I struggled for a long time online, then finally starting making money, then for Google to come along and wipe everything away. That did not stop me though, i went back to basics and grinded it out. On average I read approx 2 books a month on personal development and always green with learning

I have fast forward until today and i now run my business from Hong Kong, of which i have a small team that i work with closely who i found via outsourcing sites…

I genuinely want to help people and give back as much as possible, if any of this resonates with you, then feel free to say hello.

I am going to cut this short as it is after midnight and its been a long day preparing for my up and coming launch, those details i will share with the group once the site is ready until then.

Take Care, Love ya

Clarke

Mike Merz
05-28-2014, 05:48 AM
Clarke, thanks so much for the detailed introduction ... it's always appreciated when a fellow JVNP 2.0 Partner reveals that, although faced with adversity, if you have a game plan, remain focused and persevere ... you can prosper. ;)

... and Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Gareth Jehu
05-28-2014, 12:47 PM
Hello Everyone,

Its great to be part of this community.

I am an Internet Marketer, I recently launched my first online product. I attended Steve Essas' Web Business Breakthrough summit last weekend in London and I was lucky enough to be chosen out of hundreds of hopefuls to launch my New Web Business and product live on stage on a webinar. With lots of help from Steven Essa the webinar went really well and the product sold really well.

So I am now looking for JV partners to take the business to the next level. Please message me for further details.

Warm Regards

Gareth

Mike Merz
05-28-2014, 05:14 PM
Gareth, Congrats on the unique opportunity you were given by Steven ... and Welcome to JVNP 2.0. Looking forward to helping you take it to the next level. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Jianquan Ong
05-29-2014, 10:54 AM
Hi there, my name is Jay from Malaysia. Although I'm a newbie in internet marketing, I AM WILLING TO LEARN! :)
I hate my 9-5 job, I wish to have a change in my current life!
Sorry for all the craps. Nice to meet you all. Hope to talk to you all soon!

Jay

Mike Merz
05-29-2014, 11:08 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Jay .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Joao Macedo
05-29-2014, 01:59 PM
Hello there,

My name is Joao. I'm Portuguese. I'm part of a 3 person team that has been together for 2+ years. We specialize in developing web apps. We're working on a few right now, and hope we can learn a few things that can help us take our products to market better.

Cheers,
Joćo

Mike Merz
05-29-2014, 05:58 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Joćo ... ;)

Apps, in general, are pretty hot ... please feel free to share your knowledge and experience, it will surely be appreciated. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Tan Mallawaarachchi
05-30-2014, 11:01 AM
Greetings everyone,

My name is Tan & I'm from Australia. I'm a Systems Engineer by profession & also an Internet Marketer. I have involved in Affiliate/On-line Marketing & Domain Name Investment since 2010. So I'm fairly new to this, but always wanted be involved in internet marketing world. I have also got involved in Product Development in 2013 & looking forward to an exciting journey ahead. I hope to contribute to the JV community & also get support from everyone.
All the best to all!

Cheers,
Tan

Mike Merz
05-30-2014, 04:17 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Tan ... looking forward to reading your contributions. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

master
05-31-2014, 10:19 AM
nice to be here. Myself masterjani in most internet marketing forums. Love to contribute here.

Tan Mallawaarachchi
06-05-2014, 10:29 AM
Thanks Mike.

Cheers

Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Tan ... looking forward to reading your contributions. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Mike Merz
06-05-2014, 10:48 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, MasterJani ... and your're Welcome, Tan. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Collin Henry
06-08-2014, 01:41 AM
hi my name is collin henry i am new here and hope to have a great time with you guys

Mike Merz
06-08-2014, 05:34 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Collin .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Sven Warmerdam
06-16-2014, 08:04 AM
Hey All. Sven Here from the Netherlands and here to explore learn and contribute. Thanks for the opportunity.

Mike Merz
06-16-2014, 08:13 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Sven .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Sven Warmerdam
06-16-2014, 08:50 AM

Micheal Lem
06-17-2014, 02:55 PM
I am glad for this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Micheal Lem. My hometown is Jacksonville, Florida. My hobbies are reading and playing around with technology. My occupation is internet marketing.

Thanks for reading my message

Micheal Lem

Mike Merz
06-17-2014, 05:19 PM
Welcome aboard, Micheal .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Jens Steyaert
07-01-2014, 07:21 AM
Hi everybody,

My name is Jens Steyaert and i live in Belgium. I recently joined so i can promote my new product and find JV partners to promote products myself to my list. I'm a full time internet marketer and hope to find great business partners on this site.

Thanks for reading and i wish you all the best,
Jens Steyaert

Mike Merz
07-01-2014, 08:33 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Jens ... ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Davon Beale
07-04-2014, 12:28 PM
Hello everyone! My name is Davon Beale. I am originally from Philadelphia Pa, however I now reside in Charlotte NC. I have been learning about the Internet marketing field for about 6 years now. It all started with a unique interest in self help and development. Thanks to people like Bob Proctor and Napoleon Hill I am here today to expand my knowledge and work with others who share the same interests and mindset. I am a very open minded person and love everything about this industry. I work for Ford Motor company as a sales man. I also am a professional barber and hairstylist. My latest and most exciting goal is to write ebooks in all self help and educational categories. However, i am completely open to other opportunities as well. Hopefully here I can partner with great like minded individuals and help others get the help and development that they need. Thanks guys for taking the time to read this. Look forward to learning and earning .

~Davon Beale

Mike Erb
07-04-2014, 11:41 PM
Hello everyone. My name is Mike Erb Im from Nebraska and im very happy to be here and looking forward to be working with all of you. Thank you for having me!!!
ItsMyLifeEbiz
Mike Erb

Mike Merz
07-05-2014, 05:21 AM
Davon + Mike ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

sajil latheef
07-07-2014, 06:21 AM
Hi everyone, I am Sajil from India...I am a full time internet marketer, graphic/web designer and would like to launch my graphic related products soon....

Mike Merz
07-07-2014, 08:16 AM
Hi, Sajil ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Charlie Keenan
07-11-2014, 04:20 PM
Hi Mike - I joined a few weeks ago but forgot to post my short "Introduce myself" so hopefully not to late to say hi to all and looking forward to learning about JV's and when the time comes finding JV's to work with.

I am still working on a day to day basis but looking to go full time as a IMer. I have been in IM for a relatively short period than most here only 2 years. I have started small, creating a couple of products in order to I learn the pitfalls and the best way to do things. Now I want to learn from the best and hear from people who have the know how.

So thanks for letting me join.

Regards

Charlotte

Mike Merz
07-11-2014, 06:02 PM
Hi, Charlotte ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0. It's never to late to say 'Hi'. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Anthony Tuttle
07-13-2014, 09:34 PM
My name is Anthony Tuttle (Tony) I am a disabled veteran. I'm trying to get started in IM to help pay the bills and support my three kids. I got an email that sent me here, and it looked like a really good place to be to move forwards and learn...

Mike Merz
07-14-2014, 05:34 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Tony ... and Thank You for your service.

I'm sure that as long as you approach and carry out your online ventures as a Business, build on it through trial and error and maintain focus, you'll do fine. Leveraging your success with the success of others through Joint Venture by working together toward a mutual goal and benefit can speed up the process, but I always feel you should try to make sure you have your individual house in order before inviting any company in.

I look forward to reading of your progress ... and lending a hand in helping you get there. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

MICHAEL RHODES
07-29-2014, 12:43 PM
Hi, one and all, of course I'm new to it all and primarily just here to listen and hopefully learn. I'm trying lots of things, to make some extra income, mainly just looking for understandable information.
Just remember:
Success is Fulfilling the Will of God for Your Life
Mike Rhodes

Mike Merz
07-29-2014, 04:12 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Mike .... ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Marc Rosenkrans
07-29-2014, 09:14 PM
Hey everyone!

I'm just getting started into the product creation end of things, got some big things planned for the rest of this year (and beyond!)

I live in Maui, and although its paradise here, there's not too many of us internet marketers that I know about out here....so if you're just stopping by for a vacation or if you live out here, let's get together!

Looking forward to learning from some of the greats in here!!

Marc

Mike Merz
07-30-2014, 05:49 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Marc ... I know that one of Internet Marketing's pioneers, and fellow JVNP 2.0 Partner, Levi Jonathan Mizel, is in your neck of the woods, so you're in good company based on that alone. ;)

Have a Great Day!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Mike Vern
08-05-2014, 09:37 PM
G'day all.
:D

I work as an affiliate manager for Australia's leading wealth creation education event company. We specialise in promoting world class real estate investment strategy events to a hungry Australian audience interested in creating wealth though real estate investing here and overseas.

I also have made my own products in the past and done some great JV's...
but it's been a while since I've done that... and i'm missing it.

So getting back into making some more great products and looking forward to connecting with some other entrepreneurial spirits.

Rock on :)

MV

Mike Merz
08-06-2014, 05:36 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Mike ... looking forward to reading your contributions, as both Affiliate Management and Real Estate investing are popular topics here. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Luanne Teoh
08-08-2014, 02:53 PM
Hi all!

I was introduced to JVNP by a friend of mine today and decided to join. It looks great so far!

I'm an entrepreneur who loves all things food, travel and technology related.

My partner and I recently launched a clean food reboot digital program and it seems to have taken off on its own (which we are so grateful for!).

I'm here to learn more about the affiliate space and hopefully make some genuine connections for JVs and cross promotions.

I'm currently in Arizona via San Francisco and will be moving on to the Virgin Islands by the end of the year then on to South East Asia after that for a bit. So if anyone wants to connect and chat about anything food and travel, feel free to hit me up :)

Luanne Teoh
08-08-2014, 02:54 PM
Hi all!

I was introduced to JVNP by a friend of mine today and decided to join. It looks great so far!

I'm an entrepreneur who loves all things food, travel and technology related.

My partner and I recently launched a clean food reboot digital program and it seems to have taken off on its own (which we are so grateful for!).

I'm here to learn more about the affiliate space and hopefully make some genuine connections for JVs and cross promotions.

I'm currently in Arizona via San Francisco and will be moving on to the Virgin Islands by the end of the year then on to South East Asia after that for a bit. So if anyone wants to connect and chat about anything food and travel, feel free to hit me up :)

Mike Merz
08-08-2014, 03:28 PM
Welcome aboard, Luanne ... it appears that you most certainly 'walk the talk', when it comes to Food and Travel. Looking forward to reading your contributions. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Caterina Christakos
08-13-2014, 11:56 AM
Hi all

My name is Caterina Christakos. I am a SEO and internet marketing consultant and Network Empire Certified Advisor. I have been receiving your product launch notifications for a while as a basic member and just upgraded. I am really looking forward to learning about and interacting with this community.

Sincerely,
Caterina

Mike Merz
08-13-2014, 12:56 PM
So glad you've taken the time to introduce yourself, Caterina ... I'm looking forward to reading your contributions. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Austin Azu
08-13-2014, 03:47 PM
Hi this is Austin I am trying to get started in Internet Marketing to help pay the bills and support my family. I got here via google and read about this site and what is happening in the IM sector so I decided to sign up. Hope to learn a lot and hopefully contribute as well. Look forward to working with you.

Mike Merz
08-13-2014, 05:17 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Austin .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Dan Strikovsky
08-20-2014, 04:23 AM
Hello All,

My name is Dan and for many years i worked as an
affiliate, while developing myself as an affiliate I have discovered my strength, I'm good with optimization of campaigns, then felt a need to expand myself and become a market analyst.My work consist of analysis of the market and defining the best campaigns for a specific audience.
Always loved helping people ,and since i remember my self as a fresh newbie with allot of questions and doubts i will be more than happy to share the knowledge I've gain and collaborate with my fellow affiliates.

have a great day !

Dan

Mike Merz
08-20-2014, 05:39 AM
Welcome aboard, Dan ... please feel free to share some of the knowledge and experience you've acquired in your affiliate campaigns. Always appreciated. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

John Assaraf
08-20-2014, 02:13 PM
Hello everyone!

My name is John Assaraf. I'm the CEO of Praxis Now. We use the latest in neuroscience research to create amazing "brain training" programs that help people master their mindsets and achieve success in their lives. Most of our programs center around helping business owners and entrepreneurs learn and apply the strategies and tactics that will really get their business off the ground. We also have programs that cater to those who are not business owners but want to find out how they can make more money and live the life they've always dreamed of.

I'm looking forward to connecting with everyone here!

John

Mike Merz
08-20-2014, 03:44 PM
Welcome aboard, John/Aurora ... long time, no interact. I'm looking forward to reading your contributions. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Ingrid
08-25-2014, 10:02 AM
Hello everybody, my name is Ingrid or Inge.. I am 3y. online as an affiliate marketer, SEO WP & video lover so I have got some of my videos & pages on the 1st page of google, yahoo & bing. I like to learn the new things so I am looking forward to be here with all of you. Excuse me if I made some mistakes in English because it is not my first language. I am from Slovakia. Thank you :D

Brandon Myers
08-25-2014, 02:59 PM
Posting in here as well. I made a thread on the outside and hope that it still abides by forum rules. My name is Brandon and I run the Affiliate Network for I Drive Safely. I am always looking for new partners and pay 40% every month on the 15th. Please contact me if you're interested in working together!

Brandon

Mike Merz
08-25-2014, 04:12 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Ingrid and Brandon .. ;)

Brandon, that isn't the right place for a JV offer announcement ... nor is this, as it's meant for personal introduction, but you didn't post a link to your affiliate program registration page, so there's no harm leaving it where it is.

The proper place to post a JV offer when asking partners to visit a JV offer/affiliate registration page is via the JV Offer Submission Wizard - http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/create_offer#create_now

Cheers,

Mike Sr

evander smart
08-25-2014, 05:57 PM
My name is Evander Smart, and I am a Bitcoinaholic.

I currently have 3 websites up regarding digital currency. One is for people who want free videos to learn more about Bitcoin. One is the main site, for sales of my new "Bitcoin Bonanza" eBook and Video Training Series on Bitcoin. And one webiste dedicated to the Altcoin market.

I am currently enrolled in "Clickbank University" (Not impressed at all, as I was there at the beginning, and it has not improved much at all in almost 6 months), but I will have an affiliate hub there for all affiliate sales of my new products. If you've been to Clickbank's Bitcoin aisle in a search of their Marketplace, the walls are pretty barren, and what is there, you certainly don't want to pay for!

Major search engines are getting hundreds of thousands, even millions, of searches for "What is Bitcoin?" over the course of this year, and my "Bitcoin Bonanza" course answers that question with professional video instruction, hyperlinks, and written text that will take anyone from novice to an expert in as little as a few hours.

When I am ready to launch on Clickbank, after their Site Builder stops malfunctioning, I'll work with any affiliate here on a proper launch program through JVNP.

I'm open to any and all advice as far as affiliate launches and what an affiliate page/tools are in need. Let me know with a private message how I can help us both make money on Clickbank, and attract top affiliates like a boss!:cool:

Evander

Mike Merz
08-25-2014, 06:58 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Evander .. ;)

Do you know Stefan Hoermann? He's had a few successful bitcoin launches on ClickBetter, and is also a long time JVNP partner.

I recommend pinging him ... you'd likely hit it off. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

evander smart
08-25-2014, 10:59 PM
Much obliged, My Merz, for the recommendation.;)

Evander

Michael Pulciano
08-26-2014, 08:45 PM
Hey guys. I am Michael Pulciano. I have lived in business and baseball. I enjoy both just about the same. I am here looking to launch my first online business and follow the footsteps of my family and pretty much all of their, who are also mine now, friends. I look forward to meeting you.

Clarke Hanna
08-27-2014, 01:35 AM
Hi Michael Welcome to the community , this is a great place to get information, jv partners and advice for launching your first online business. any questions feel free. best regards Clarke

Mike Merz
08-27-2014, 05:39 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Michael ... and Thanks for the props and follow up, Clarke. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

James Drohan
08-27-2014, 02:15 PM
Hello everyone, my name is James and it is a pleasure to find this site.
An electrician by trade I am looking to pursue less physically demanding work. I have been interested in affiliate marketing for years now with limited success. I have recently begun domain acquisition and product development and finding this site came at a perfect moment for me.
I live in Ottawa, Canada and am a pretty active person. I have a creative backgound and am looking to put that to good use developing products and making relationships that will benefit all parties involved. I am driven to succeed and am usually up at four in the morning and in bed well into the evening.
I have currently developed three websites that are still in the early stages and have purchased over thirty domains that I intend on developing.
I look forward to meeting everyone and working together if the opportunity presents itself.
Thanks again and please feel free to contact me at any time.
Cheers
James

Mike Merz
08-27-2014, 03:53 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, James ... glad to see that you're motivated and have a game plan that you're following through on. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Air Setrana
08-28-2014, 12:24 PM
Hi, my name is Air Setrana. My interests include; self help; calisthenics and soccer and I hope to increase my knowledge of online marketing here :)

Mike Merz
08-28-2014, 12:43 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Air ... glad to have you. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Stephen Courtney
08-30-2014, 04:15 AM
Hello guys,

I'm Stephen a 29 year old from Liverpool, England. I've got a wife and 4
beautiful kids and am really loving life at the minute... Well apart from the
fact that my job sometimes keeps me away from them for too long.

Anyway I have almost finished work on a Football Trading product targeted
at the Betfair/betting exchange niche. It is a set of videos showing simple
systems. Each video shows a different system betting real money and
producing real profits on an actual Betfair account.

One of the systems turns a profit on almost every single football match you
select and other videos have a strike rate of 95% with typical profits for
each system being 10 - 20% of the initial stake.

Anyway I am looking to tap into the knowledge of some of you experts on
here to hopefully make this product a success. Then maybe I will have that
little extra time to spend with my wife and kids.

So hello everyone i'm looking forward to meeting you all!

Kind regards,

Stephen

Mike Merz
08-30-2014, 05:40 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Stephen ... we no doubt have partners on board working in the general betting niche and sub-niches.

If they don't present themselves, directly, I'll see if I can contact a few and ask them to follow up. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Stephen Courtney
08-30-2014, 06:14 AM
Hey Mike,

Thanks a lot really appreciate it.

Regards,

Stephen

Maria McMahon
08-31-2014, 08:53 AM
Hi Everyone,

my name's Maria and my head is spinning having found so many forums about AM and Launching. It'll take me some time to get my head round all of it, so I'm hoping that there will be lots of pearls of wisdom to be found here. I've spent the biggest chunk of the year setting up my website, and then working on a product that I want to launch some time soon but it's a case of studying the rules everywhere and there is so much to learn! It's my first foray into product creation - I've always dabbled on the other side as a buyer till now. My product is aimed at Affiliate Marketers who want to change their mindset using Hypnotherapy/NLP/Brainwave Entrainment and Subliminal Messages and I think it's pretty unique... but only time will tell if others agreee with me. Looking forward to finding my way round the site. I don't want to put my website or anything yet as I don't want to break any rules and I don't know where the 'sig' file is so I'll have to find that for starters. Mike I like your no-nonsense attitude and straight talking!
Take care,
Maria

Mike Merz
08-31-2014, 09:07 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Maria ... I'm sure you'll find a number of like minded individuals in the ranks. Feel free to include a link to your blog or website in your sig file, which can be created and modified by accessing the sig file tab in the 'JV Forum' section of your User Control Panel (the link to your UCP is up top).

Happy Sunday,

Mike Sr

Hossam Hossny
09-05-2014, 09:01 PM
Hello everyone,

My name is Hossam Hossny and I am an internet enthusiastic, chess player, and poker player. I have been working as an internet marketer, SEO specialist, product vendor, IT consultant, among other jobs for 13 years online so far. It is great to find a community for like minded individuals and I am very happy to have my first post here. I hope I can help other people around here to make the internet a better place.

Cheers,
Hossam

Mike Merz
09-06-2014, 05:50 AM
Hi, Hossam ... Thanks for stepping out of lurker mode and introducing yourself. Looking forward to reading more from you. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Naazim Ahmed
09-11-2014, 08:37 AM
Hi
My name is Naazim I'm 21 years old and I live in London, England. I just finished my first year of university and have decided that I will not be going back as I want to put all my focus, effort and energy into internet marketing. I have unfortunately for the last year been sucked into buying every shiny object that has come my way but have now -under the right coaching- realised that being a vendor is where true success in internet marketing lies. I hope I can build a long lasting relationship with like minded individuals.

Ps Can someone please tell me what a sig file is LOL

Thanks

Mike Merz
09-11-2014, 11:29 AM
Hi, Naazim ... welcome to JVNP 2.0.

A sig (signature) file is essentially a sign off that appends to the bottom of an email ... or in our case, a post, that contains a few lines of information about the poster +/or their business. As per our rules, you're allowed to include an outgoing link to your personal/business blog or website. You can create and manage your sig file block here (http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/community_forums/profile.php?do=editsignature).

If you look around at the posts of other JVNP 2.0 Partners, you'll get some ideas on how to structure yours. It's your only allowable form of self promotion within a post, so to not use it is a bit of a waste. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Gareth Jehu
09-12-2014, 06:53 AM
Hello everyone,

My name is Gareth Jehu and I am from South Wales (UK). I have been working online now for a couple of years and done quite a few things already. Ebay, affiliate marketing, JVs, webinars, email marketing etc etc

I have also developed a couple of my own products.

Enough about me though.

I have joined this group to learn and contribute where I can. Thank you for having me.

Hope to get to know you all in time.

Warm Regards

Gareth Jehu

Mike Merz
09-12-2014, 08:55 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Gareth ... ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Davison Aigbekaen
09-13-2014, 05:17 PM
Hello all,
My name is Davison Aigbekaen. I am from Nigeria and I have been in online business for about 4 good years now, but with no significant progress. Right now am glad being accepted into this noble family where I strongly believe I can learn and leverage on the gurus' expertise for an unspeakable change in my online business. I look forward to a successful and long lasting relationship with every member of this family.

Regards,
Davison

Ana Loiselle
09-13-2014, 08:38 PM
Ana Loiselle here. I'm a Relationship Coach with a couple of very unique products in the marriage and dating niche.

I'm here to grow my network of connections and believe in helping others for mutual benefit. I also love getting to know new people and making new friends!

But enough about me, I'm interested in getting to know you. It would be great to build several mutually beneficial relationships here... Let me know how I can help you and I'll do the same.

Thanks to all for reading. Here's to long lasting connections and success.

Kind regards,

Ana Loiselle

Mike Merz
09-14-2014, 08:41 AM
Davison & Ana, Welcome to JVNP 2.0 ... ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Giuseppe Falzone
09-15-2014, 12:57 PM
Hi you all, my name's Giuseppe Falzone, from Italy, 21 years old. Despite my age I have been working several years in the internet marketing field as well as being hired in an SEO agency as a website ranker.

I think time has come for me to come out of the crowd and to give my all to JV opportunities that will/might come in the future.

When I work with Partners my duty has always been to give it at the fullest and so I expect by those who partner with me, otherwise what would the purpose of the verb teaming up be? :)

Mike Merz
09-15-2014, 03:19 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Giuseppe .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Mark Tandan
09-18-2014, 01:57 PM
Hi! My name's Mark Tandan and after a few years of 'playing' I finally got serious about internet marketing this past year.
Have created and launched a few products, and also enjoy affiliate marketing. Really enjoy helping people out whenever I am able, that's what is really great about this community.

Very grateful to be included in this group.

Abdallah Salim
09-22-2014, 07:16 AM
Hey everybody! My name's Abdallah Salim (try saying that out loud fast 3 times lol).

I started what I like to call my "real" journey in 2013 after a health scare which got me off my procastinating "derriere" really FAST.

I decided to turn my passion for teaching into something real, by joining an online portal and becoming an online trainer teaching what I had learnt the year before (Have 200 students to date). This would become my 1st product and real success.

2014 has been spent working on my own inner beliefs, creating more products, affiliate marketing and networking with some awesome minds which is why I have joined JV notify pro :-)

One thing I've taken away in my journey the HARD way is that there IS only one enemy to our success: "Ourselves". The little "you can't do this" voice still comes out once in a while but I found that "comparing myself to myself and NOT others" is the best way I've managed to exorcise the negativity that creeps up once in a while.

Will keep at that before I start ranting on and on like a mad man :p

To all your success and wish you all the best for your journey as well!

Mike Merz
09-22-2014, 08:33 AM
Glad to have you aboard, Abdallah ... despite your relatively short tenure in the Online Buiness arena, it appears you have plenty of knowledge and experience that you'd be happy to share, and by all means, please don't be stingy. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Clarke Hanna
09-22-2014, 10:59 AM
Welcome Abdallah

Fred Scribner
09-25-2014, 10:30 AM
Just a friendly shout-out . . .

Excited to connect and learn from the community.
Began (and still continue) in real estate investing, but
been doing IM for about 4 yrs -- and always eager to learn more . . .

-Scott

Mike Merz
09-25-2014, 10:37 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Scott ... and please feel free to share your thoughts and experiences, whether it be in Real Estate or IM.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Clarke Hanna
09-25-2014, 10:43 AM
Welcome Scott

Ben Wyde
09-28-2014, 04:02 PM
Hi my name is Ben and I'm from Seattle, Washington.

After graduating from college in Psychology and Business in 2012, I've done a variety of things. Because I used to play tournament chess, I used this skill to teach chess to elementary students at camps and after school. I also helped create 3d printed models and I learned about machining aluminum pens. I got very interested in WordPress and building websites without using code.

Now, as I focus on creating websites, I am interested in internet marketing and this community. I look forward to connecting with people that are also interested in making websites. I'm also looking to talk to people that know about affiliate marketing. I'm pretty new to internet marketing and I'm very open to learning. Glad I found this community.

Thanks,
Ben

Clarke Hanna
09-28-2014, 04:06 PM
Hi Ben welcome to the community

Justin Steer
09-30-2014, 11:25 AM
Hey guy's, My name is Justin from California, I am a Computer Science Major Student and I love affiliate marketing. I have been using Clickbank and Commission Junction for a while now and I recently decided to join JV. I look forward to a lot of learning and fun with you guys. And thanks to Mike for the awesome job he is doing.

Clarke Hanna
09-30-2014, 11:28 AM
Hi Justin

Welcome to the community

Mike Merz
09-30-2014, 12:05 PM
Hi, Ben and Justin ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Thanks for rolling out the Welcome Wagon ahead of me, Clarke ... you beat me to it, twice. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Clarke Hanna
09-30-2014, 01:07 PM
I got you covered Mike ;) 3rd time lucks lets see

Tony Richie
10-02-2014, 12:00 AM
hey Mike, been on here a few times, lost my logins over the years and never really dove in. Just been busy with my online niche business (non make money/marketing stuff) I am sorta proud to say.. lol and Quoted by Mike F "You are a true..true...marketer. :). Anyway recently, I've been thinking (maybe a little too long now) about getting into IM. So I've started working on a one-of-a-kind product that I think a lot of people will appreciate. A lot of THINKING is actually going into it. I don't like to spin off half-ass products and don't want to be associated with them. Anyway, I know and hung out with a lot of A list marketers know a lot of guys in the industry. Just wanted to create an official HELLO in the forum. Thanks and I'll be in touch. --TR

Mike Merz
10-02-2014, 05:00 AM
Hey, Tony ... Welcome back to JVNP 2.0.

I'm looking forward to reading your contributions, sound like you have plenty to share. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

vaduva darius
10-02-2014, 05:01 AM
Hi guys,

My name is Darius and I am Romanian. I am 26 and I started my online journey the day I was 17. You do the math.

I spent a lot of time reading and implementing several money making systems, youtube marketing, cpa, facebook ads, facebook apps and slowly going towards clickbank. My most successful money making campaign resulted in $23k in 17 days, a couple of years ago.

My clickbank road was full of ups and downs, and being a newbie didn't make my success easier. By now, I already created and sold more than 7 clickbank products and earned over $100k from clickbank.

During all those years I have learned a lot, especially because I am a split testing freak and I love to know exactly what my visitors are doing. I use optimizely, crazyegg and wistia and several others to track on page analitycs.

I never tried to create an online name for myself, even if I was more successful than maybe 80% of the people struggling to earn online. And this is what I am starting now.

I am happy to be part of this community and I really hope to get to know and work with some serious guys and share my knowledge and experience with others like myself.

Cheers,
Darius

Mike Merz
10-02-2014, 12:07 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Darius ... and I most certainly appreciate the way you jumped right in and provided valuable feedback in multiple threads.

By all means, please feel free to continue ... that type of behavior is encouraged, and a great way to build credibility and earn admiration from your peers. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

vaduva darius
10-03-2014, 07:19 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Darius ... and I most certainly appreciate the way you jumped right in and provided valuable feedback in multiple threads.

By all means, please feel free to continue ... that type of behavior is encouraged, and a great way to build credibility and earn admiration from your peers. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr
Hello Mike,

Thank you for the warm welcome, I already start to feel part of jvnotifypro. It feels great to be here where I can find more people like myself.

I hope to give as much as possible to this entire great community.

Darius

Mardae Dean
10-06-2014, 07:54 PM
Hey everyone! My name is Mardae Dean. I'm a 25 year old entrepreneur. I am from Dallas, Tx and I have been in sales for 5+ years and I am a former Senior Credit Analyst. I have been Affiliate Marketing for about 3 years but have never been a Vendor. I have written a couple of eBooks that have done over $50,000 since January 2013 but looking for something different now. I am looking forward to meeting other great entrepreneurs to promote their products AND gain a ton of affiliate and JV Friends to help promote mine when the time comes. I am very driven and have a passion for success.

Thankfully I found JVNP 2.0. Because of this site I feel very confident that I will have much success being a vendor. I am very happy to be a part of this community! THANK YOU MIKE, YOU ARE AWESOME!!

Mardae Dean

Mike Merz
10-07-2014, 04:22 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Mardae ... and Thanks for the kudos, but the whole is equal to the sum of it's parts. We've got a lot of talent on board, and I'm sure as long as you're willing to give a little, you shall receive many times over. From what I can see, you've got a good head start.

First item on the program, before asking questions that have likely already been answered in the past, search through the articles and top posts ... then start asking specific questions. They'll get answered a lot faster than very general requests.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Taulant Bytyqi
10-09-2014, 03:15 PM
Hello Everyone! My name is Taulant Bytyqi, I am young author, leader, and entrepreneur. I come from Kosovo, but I have been living in the States for almost 3 years now (right now I live in Miami Beach, Fl). I've left my comfort zone when I was 19 years old and since then I had a lot of ups and downs, yet I am very thankful for that because otherwise I wouldn't have grown to the person that I am today. I always say no challenge, no growth.

I am honored to be part of this community, where I can make new (friends, & business associates). Please feel free to add me as friend.

I have just created my first product which is running in Clickbank, and I am very excited about it! I am still learning to get specialist in SEO, Social Media, & E-mail Marketing.

I am thrilled to be part of this community and I truly hope to contact some new likeminded people, where together we can create interdependent relationships and strive to accomplish bigger goals. Also, thank you Mike for creating this community!

God Bless, to our growth,
Taulant Bytyqi

Mike Merz
10-09-2014, 05:20 PM
Glad to have you aboard, Taulant .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Simon Javaheri
10-16-2014, 03:45 PM
Hey Guys,

Just signed up to this. Been online marketing for like 5 years and have some great evergreen products in the binary niche.

Looking forward to reaching out to loads of you affiliates and making some BIG things happen together.

Contact me if you want any information on anything or would like help with your own offers. I have fantastic Team and im sure can offer some value to the community and help you guys strengthen your own business.

Look forward to hearing back from you and making big big things happen together.

Speak soon.

Simon J
aka SCI

LETS DO THIS TING!

Mike Merz
10-16-2014, 05:54 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Simon .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Joe Koppel
10-16-2014, 11:16 PM
Hi I am new, my name is Joe. I found out about this site from the Anik Singal conference in Las Vegas recently (it was fantastic!) from one of the speakers there named Jeff Johnson.

So I have started list building using Anik Singal's Inbox Blueprint and and am going strong (About a month now) and have 1000+ subscribers and counting. I will be looking for product launches here to start promoting and learning what the rest of the site is about. Cheers!

Mike Merz
10-17-2014, 05:03 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Joe ... both Jeff and Anik are long time JVNP 2.0 Partners, and both have launches coming up in the next month or 2 that will be featured here.

Looking forward to helping you grow your business. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Joe Koppel
10-17-2014, 08:55 AM
Thanks Mike, I am in the weight loss niche but I didn't see much on this topic. Are there occasional launches in the weight loss niche or is this site focused on making money online?

Mike Merz
10-17-2014, 10:59 AM
You're Welcome, Joe.

Although the majority of the launches featured fall under the general IM umbrella, we have a separate forum that covers a number of popular niches, including Health and Fitness (http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/community_forums/forums/15-JVNP-2.0-Partner-JV-Launch-Announcements-Health-Fitness), which includes weight loss related JV offers, and we will occasionally mail that type of offer.

Crazy coincidence, but tomorrow's headliner mailing recipient is October 18th - Mike Williams + Bill McRea - Favorite Food Diet (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/2969-Mike_Williams_%2B_Bill_McRea_-_Favorite_Food_Diet) - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/2969-Mike_Williams_%2B_Bill_McRea_-_Favorite_Food_Diet) VIP (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/account/home#) NEW (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/account/home#).

Hope that helps. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

deon alexander
10-18-2014, 08:57 PM
Hello Everyone Deon Alexander here I have been marketing online for the past 5 years have had some success, but mainly been focusing on building my local marketing agency along with some sub-branch products/services. I am about to launch my first membership site and looking forward to learn from all the great minds in this forum... Appreciative in Advance!

Mike Merz
10-19-2014, 05:47 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Deon ... ;)

Local Marketing is most certainly a hot topic. I'm sure you'll find there's plenty of like minded fellow Partners in the ranks to brainstorm with.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Christopher Waddell
10-19-2014, 08:22 AM
Hello Mike and veryone...My name is Christopher Waddell
(aka Chris Wrok) from marketrz
and I'm happy to be here...can't wait to get started!

Too bad I "lurked" for a year or two! :(

Chris

Mike Merz
10-19-2014, 08:44 AM
Welcome, officially, to JVNP 2.0, Chris ... looking forward to reading your contributions. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Steve Eales
10-20-2014, 11:01 PM
Hi all, I'm Steve...pleased to meet you.
Actually there's three of us involved with Happy Freex, I'm sure you'll get to meet my two sons Connor and Trent in due time.
Happy Freex is basically a teaching environment or perhaps more specifically life coaching.
We are just getting started in the affilliate world and feel very appreciative of a group of like minded people such as you all.
So, let me know how we can help each other...let's get started.

warmest regards
Steve

Mike Merz
10-21-2014, 04:54 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Steve ... looking forward to meeting Connor and Trent, as well. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Ronald Petruska
10-22-2014, 05:31 AM
Good Morning Everyone!
It's dark, early and cold over here in NY!
Hope everyone is doing well today...
My name is Ron I'm a young self published author/full time DJ!
Adding value to others is something I get a lot of happiness from and is essentially what I plan on doing permanently.
Boundless Growth/Boundless Health (in the works) aims at assisting individuals in living a healthy, happy and most of all purposeful life. I'm extremely excited to join the JV team and look forward to working with everyone. Once my products are closer to completion I plan on becoming V.I.P (got to make sure I get my suit dry cleaned the day before :))
Wishing everyone success and thanks again for reading.
Have a great day!!
Ron

Mike Merz
10-22-2014, 09:22 AM
Hey, Ron ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

I'm in central NJ, so I'm enjoying the cool, rainy day right along with ya. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

John Di Lemme
10-22-2014, 03:49 PM
Hi Mike!

Thanks for your awesome customer service!

Looking forward to meeting many Champions here!

Small Business Expert & Strategic Business Coach...

John Di Lemme

Adam Ghoreichi
10-22-2014, 05:41 PM
Greetings Mike Merz & JVNP 2.0 community,

Mike: Ironically enough, I have arrived at this website (and a few others) after taking your advice. You responded to a question I had asked in the WarriorJV FB group. Even though you didn't mentioned this site at any point, this is where my ensuing search brought me ;)

Here's my short bio:

After experimenting with several different online methods, I came up with a logical and commonly used approach to Mobile Marketing and decided to pursue this.

At the time, I was in the 7th year of working at a completely dead end job, which is where I had been from the age of 23 to 30.

I was doing relatively well with Mobile Marketing at the time, but my full-time job ultimately consumed too much of my days to be able to scale my mobile business properly, and I realized this was holding me back.

So I made - quite possibly - the biggest sacrifice of my life.

My family certainly did not approve of it and they were convinced that I would end up broke and helpless, but as the saying goes... the only person that has to believe in you is YOU.

And I had already experienced the results on a smaller scale and knew exactly what they would look like with sufficient time to get the jobs done.

I also knew that I would live with MAJOR regrets for the rest of my life if I didn't make the sacrifice, and since I already have one major regret in my life that sucks to reminisce to this very day, I made sure it wouldn't happen again.

So where am I going with this...

In between working with my clients during the past 4 months, I've been creating my product Mobile Business In a Box which is the exact business model I used to get where I'm at, and I leave NOTHING out from the product itself.

I know this isn't the first product about mobile marketing and I know it won't be the last, but I placed a strong emphasis on anticipating everything that a complete newbie would need to start their business, and I've included and explained ALL of it.

Being relatively new and wanting to "earn my way" I also thought it would be a good idea to offer 100% commission as well.

Alright well at this time I'm off to see what else is happening around here and then I'll post my JV announcement :)

Thanks for reading and I look forward to getting to know you all.

-Amir

Mike Merz
10-22-2014, 05:42 PM
A Big JVNP 2.0 Welcome to John Di Lemme and Rob Hawthorne ... it's a Pleasure and Honor to have you Gents in the ranks. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Mike Merz
10-22-2014, 05:44 PM
Amir, Welcome to JVNP 2.0 ... so glad that I could be of assistance and looking forward to reading your contributions. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Wendy Baudin
10-22-2014, 05:51 PM
Hi everyone,

Great to be here and to meet you. My name is Wendy Baudķn, located currently in Daytona Beach, Florida. My title is Self-Love Sherpa and Divineness Guide....I am also an internet marketer supporting affiliates and my own branded products. I am currently working on a webinar launch for January 2015 for one of my healing programs and hope to be able to introduce it to this group after all the kinks are worked out. :D I have two web sites, one is about the life coaching programs, the other site is focused upon articles and products that support Living Your Best Life Ever. I am still in a learning curve on everything.

I look very forward to connecting and networking.

Mike Merz
10-22-2014, 06:20 PM
Welcome aboard, Wendy ... nice to have you in the JVNP 2.0 mix. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Michael Baptiste
10-24-2014, 09:02 PM
Hi everyone, I'm Michael Baptiste and I'm a marketer originally from Miami, Fl. I am a travel guy as I love to travel and even lived in China and can speak 3 languages. English is my mother language, I can speak Spanish (not fully fluent yet), and I'm also conversationally fluent in Mandarin. Although I am no newbie to Internet marketing I am rather new to this forum with my account.

I am very interested in learning from some sharp successful marketers who are doing some really cool things in their business.

I am also all about building relationships on the strength of covering each others weak spots, and helping one another reach the next level.

Looking forward to getting to know you and building solid positive relationships.

Michael

Mike Merz
10-25-2014, 05:40 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Michael ... looking forward to reading your contributions, please stop by as often as you can.

Just be sure to set up your sig file, as it's available so that you can benifit from the exposure your participation brings, so you might as well take advantage of it. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

alex varghese
11-05-2014, 01:41 PM
I am from shoreditch , UK, we have an inhouse affiliate program for you to place our banner in your website and earn $0.03 per each click or 30% of each sale which ever is higher. We sell email marketing softwares and details of this program is available at www.gorillabulkemail.com/resellers.php

BARRY J HALL
11-06-2014, 12:03 PM
Hi there everyone, it's a real pleasure to be here amongst many top IM brains.

Thanks Barry J

Mike Merz
11-06-2014, 12:55 PM
Hi, Barry ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

This area is for self introduction, only, please ... if you'd like to submit a JV offer to the appropriate JV Announcement Forum (http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/community_forums/forums/39-New-JV-Product-Launch-Announcements), you may do so here (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/jvnw_offer_wizard_overview).

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Corey Teramana
11-06-2014, 02:50 PM
Looking for good JV partners, education and long term friends. I'm Corey Teramana. I just completed 5 products in the dating and relationship niche for men at AlphaDatingCode.com and am eager to share them. Sales have been slow over the past two weeks, but slowly growing. I've had a great coaching business over the past 4 years and now want to branch out into more eCommerce. Thanks and good to meet you!

Corey

Mike Merz
11-06-2014, 04:33 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Corey .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Omar Khan
11-09-2014, 05:08 PM
Hey folks,

Omar Khan here - I recently joined JVNP and JVNW. Experienced in IM, but new to product creation and launching. I already have a few ideas and products coming up within the next 1-3 months. Looking for good quality JV partners (aren't we all??) as well as good friends to team with and learn from.

Cheers,
Omar

Mike Merz
11-09-2014, 05:34 PM
Great to have you on board the JVNP/JVNW Express, Omar .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Greg De Tisi
11-16-2014, 10:14 AM
Hi everyone I am Greg. Great to be here and look forward to working alongside likeminded peeps. I have been online for 10 years and pretty much made all of the rooky mistakes to get to where I now teach others how to 'not do' what I did. I have 10 books and a coaching site where I help people build around their passions. I am grateful to be here and look forward to getting to know many of you real soon. With much love Greg :)

Mike Merz
11-16-2014, 10:24 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Greg ... looking forward to reading your contributions. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Brian Nori
11-24-2014, 05:41 PM
Hi Everyone,

My name is Brian Nori, I am the CEO of Web Design 1, Toronto. This is the first time I've worked with JvNotifyPro to prelaunch a marketing platform. I am humbly excited to connect with this community to gain strong relationships and knowledge within this culture. I am soon to release a new software package and I would enjoy connecting to anyone that may be able to help support me or offer any words of wisdom pressing forward. Any help received will surely be appreciated and reciprocated. Thank you Mike for your great support thus far. It is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Brian

Mike Merz
11-24-2014, 05:56 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Brian. ;)

I recommend posting and replying, as time allows, to gain trust, credibility and the admiration of your JVNP 2.0 peers, and use your sig file to indirectly promote your JV offer ... as it's the only form of self promotion allowed in the discussion forums.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Tammy Homegardner
12-09-2014, 04:23 PM
HI Everyone! I am new to JvNotify and would like to introduce myself... I am Tammy Homegardner and I am a "serial" entreprenuer (ha ha). I had a retail internet business for over 10 years but I have traded that in for a career in product creation in the IM industry, particularly social media. While I am new to affiliate and JV marketing, I am here to stay, as I have launches planned for each month of 2015. I just hope that all you seasoned veterans can "give a girl a chance"! I look forward to working with, and helping all of you. I love to do product testimonials, so if anyone needs one, please hit me up!

Mike Merz
12-09-2014, 06:05 PM
Hi, Tammy ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Sounds like you have plenty to share. Looking forward to reading more from you. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Jason Chan
12-21-2014, 09:46 PM
Hi Everyone,

I am Jason here and I am looking to take massive action and see some solid results for myself in this area.
Hoping to have a chance to let everyone see what I can do as well as contribute in my part to others.

Regards

Mike Merz
12-22-2014, 05:38 AM
Thanks for taking a step forward and introducing yourself after being in the ranks for a while, Jason.

Hopefully this will be the first of many posts/replies ... looking forward to seeing more of you. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

travis haycock
12-25-2014, 11:10 PM
Hello Everyone,

My name is Travis and I am new to jvnotifypro. I currently am gathering as much knowledge about this industry as possible and look forward to learning a lot more and connecting with you guys and making some friendships! My background is pretty bizarre I went to College in Ont. Canada ' criminal & justice' and could'nt find any jobs in my field so desperately went to the western provinces of Canada to work in the fossil fuels company for 1.5 yrs to gain capital to re-invest in something I have a passion for. When I returned home to Ont. I went back to subjects that interest me such as; computer programming, writing etc. and have been online for a avrg. of 14 hours a day learning as much as possible about this industry. Recently bought a Digi. product that I have listed on JV and have been learning from trial and error ever since.. Thanks for reading!

Mike Merz
12-26-2014, 05:44 AM
Welcome to JVNP 20, Travis ... ;)

Don't be afraid to ask questions, and much success in the New Year.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Jeffrey Ordonez
12-27-2014, 04:51 PM
Hi Everyone. I'm new to JVN. I'm a leader in my industry and look forward to developing new JV partnerships. Have a fantastic 2015 and lets all prosper! Together we can move mountains!

Mike Merz
12-27-2014, 06:12 PM
Welcome, to JVNP 2.0, Jeffrey ... all the best to you in the New Year, as well. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Vincent Chan
01-01-2015, 09:46 AM
Hi. I am Vincent. I am also new to this site. Looking forward to be more active here and to build an affiliate business.

Mike Merz
01-01-2015, 10:27 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Vincent ... and all the best in 2015.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Vincent Chan
01-01-2015, 10:32 AM
Thx, Mike. By the way, may I know what is the price for VIP package?

Mike Merz
01-01-2015, 10:39 AM
My Pleasure, Vincent.

Thx, Mike. By the way, may I know what is the price for VIP package?

JVNP 2 VIP Premium Mailing Explained (http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/JVNP2_VIP_Premium_Mailing_Explained)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Clarkson Omovie
01-01-2015, 02:16 PM
Hi All,

My name is Clarkson. I'm the publisher of small business miracle.com. Looking forward to jv opportunities.

Sincerely,

Clarkson

Mike Merz
01-01-2015, 05:39 PM
Clarkson, Wewlcome to JVNP 2.0 ... and Happy New Year. ;)

Cheers,

Mike sr

David Allen
01-02-2015, 01:57 PM
All the best to everyone here and a Happy New Year!

I'm based in the UK and looking forward to giving and taking here at JVN.

Mike, I believe you were friends with my old buddy Joe Robson?

David

Paul Tilley
01-04-2015, 01:18 PM
HI Kids!

So ended up coming here though an artical I came accross. Prob like most on here I want to make more of an income from online marketing. I have a few products in Udemy that I am converting into CB products. My hope is to learn more, give more and sell more though this site. :)

Mike Merz
01-05-2015, 05:38 AM
David & Paul, Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Yes, David ... Joe was a dear Friend, we lost him way too soon. 'The Newbie Club' was a major inspiration for my own 'Internet Marketing For Newbies' site, way back in 2000.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Nick Peroni
01-13-2015, 10:18 PM
Hey everyone, I joined this network awhile ago and haven't taken part in anything yet. Now that I'm working with Alex Jeffreys and planning my own product, I figured I better introduce myself :)

You guys are the masters, I'm here to learn. My goal is to hopefully become a trusted affiliate and producer of products so that we can all make money together.

I am relatively unknown in the IM community, but do not come without my own success as an entrepreneur already. So as I transition into this world, I just hope to add as much value as I can.

To the top!
Nick

Mike Merz
01-14-2015, 05:49 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Nick. ;)

You made a good choice in teaming with Alex ... he and his partner Simon are long time JVNP 2.0 partners.

Looking forward to reading about your experiences, past and current , feel free to stop by often.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Vj Shah
01-15-2015, 12:34 AM
Hi My name is Vj Shah from Florida, USA. I started internet marketing & Business consulting few years ago. This is a great forum to know and work with like minded marketers.

Glad to be a part of JV Notify Pro.

Vj Shah

Mike Merz
01-15-2015, 05:49 AM
Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself, VJ ... glad to have you aboard. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Kader Baker
01-15-2015, 06:09 AM
Hi All,
Good morning from Germany :D
I am Kader Baker
Ex-journalist ,
published Author,
and actually I am professor in NLP
I started internet Marketing years ago as an Affiliate,
Really glad to be a part of this big community,
I am not a big name in the IM
but I am sure I will be ;):D:)

Kader Baker

Mike Merz
01-15-2015, 09:55 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Kader .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Gaurav K
01-16-2015, 05:24 AM
Dear all,
I run a web development & content creation (reports, infographics & more) company. I've experience with Kindle book sales, domain name investment & am now venturing into product development (will soon be launching my first Wordpress plugin "WP Influencer").

Looking forward to connecting with you & supporting this forum.
Regards,
Gaurav

Mike Merz
01-16-2015, 05:40 AM
Gaurav , Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

You can never have too many experienced web developers +/or content creators in an Online community ... looking forward to reading more from you. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

STEPHEN LARSEN
01-20-2015, 12:04 AM
Hey guys,

I'm Stephen Larsen from Littleton, CO. I'm actually a student right now. I'm pretty fresh when it comes to this stuff but I've been successful on a few campaigns so far. I've been taking a lot of courses from HTA and DCSX. Right now I'm trying to get to a place where my activities online will at least supplement my family's income. I really like this stuff. This is such a cool world to be in. I'm currently studying marketing in college and I got kicked out of my internet marketing class for knowing more than the teacher (basically). I just really wanna make this work and definitely look up to you guys doing this stuff.

Thanks guys,
Stephen Larsen

Mike Merz
01-20-2015, 06:38 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Stephen ... sounds like you're on the right path.

Environments like this one conducive to creating new relationships are a good place to establish and grow your self and product brands, and we've been fortunate enough to have helped many new online entrepreneurs get their feet wet and move on to greater things. I'm hoping to count you among them. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

David Rosam
01-21-2015, 07:03 AM
Hi

I'm David Rosam, an SEO and Content Marketing Specialist from West Sussex in the South of England.

After 12 or so years in the SEO space I'm moving into productizing my knowledge and later opening a membership site to teach my knowledge to people who cannot afford professional SEO, or prefer to do it themselves.

I'm looking forward to learning from you guys and providing some great products as I develop.

All the best

David

Mike Merz
01-21-2015, 10:13 AM
David, Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Having a successful 12 years of SEO knowledge and experience is likely a major asset to bring to the table when attracting potential JV partners, so please feel free to shar your expertise with us as often as time allows. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Robert Cortez
01-24-2015, 10:53 PM
Greetings everyone,

My background is in sales, marketing and customer service, both on and off line. I'm an affiliate and was an affiliate manager years ago. My current interests are in woodworking, home brewing beer, gardening Seattle Seahawks and of course the Internet. I have several sites I may be looking for marketing partners for in the future. I'm more interested in content production related to my interests than I am promoting them. I have more about me in my profile if you're interested. Other than that, I'm here to learn and network.

D.A. Wright
01-25-2015, 02:45 AM
Hello Everyone. My name is David Wright from Barbados, I was here before, but kind of got side-tracked between work and pursuing a university degree in Information Technology & Mgmt. I'm looking forward to building new relationships with others, learning about the great joys and potential pitfalls of this very interesting discipline (internet marketing). Overall aiming to be immensely successful in creating great content and achieving financial freedom. Thanks for having me.

Mike Merz
01-25-2015, 06:46 AM
Robert, Welcome to JVNP 2.0 ... and David, Welcome back. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Elon Bomani
01-28-2015, 07:23 AM
Hi Friends:

I am Elon Bomani and completely new to JVNOTIFYPRO and excited to be here. I have heard so many wonderful things about the group so I came here to find out for myself..

I am a serial entrepreneur better known as "thepajamamomma"...I teach average Moms and Dads how to fire their boss and hire their kids by creating some cool online businesses from the comfort of their home in my PJs...!!!

I love my life and raising my two boyz to become "thekidpreneurs" while unschooling them....

There is nothing conventional about our lives and we have fun exploring the many wonderful things that life as to offer...

Look forward to making friends and JV partners with some folks of like-mind...!!

Mike Merz
01-28-2015, 10:27 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Elon ... you can never have enough successful entrepreneurs on board, I always say. ;)

I'm looking forward to reading your contributions. Please stop by as often as time allows.

On the same note, please let us know if there's anything we can do for you.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Jay Wu
01-28-2015, 06:07 PM
Hi Everyone,

My name is Jay Wu, I'm a National Scholar and Entrepreneur from San Francisco Bay Area, California. I have been in internet marketing since 2005. I have seen JV Notify Pro is the past but i finally decided to join today. I'm excited to be a part of this community and make things happen!

Mike Merz
01-28-2015, 07:41 PM
Glad that you chose to take the plunge, Jay ... Welcome aboard! ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr