PDA

View Full Version : INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

Ahmed Hasan
02-15-2013, 08:52 PM
Hello everyone.

My Name is Ahmed Hasan.

well I have known about this website for a good 2 years and was subscribed to the email but have never posted here.

I just used the site for learning and for information (don't worry I am not a Spy, just curious), I am now looking into going pro because things have started to get serious for me and I hope In the near future we can get some JV done but firstly I want to help and be Helped, like my Grandma famously (famous only to me) said to ME "this life is all about Give and Take" and I shall definitely be following that guidance.

Although I will want to build relationships fast, I want to build it on honesty and trust.

Together will WIN.

Mike Merz
02-16-2013, 02:11 PM
Glad you've decided to introduce yourself, Ahmed ... a logical first step to getting the interactive ball rolling. ;)

Your Grandma nailed it ... this is pretty much a 'more you give, the more you get' kind of place. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Ahmed Hasan
02-16-2013, 07:09 PM
I am actually Glad That I have Introduced Myself, I feel part of the family now.

Thanks Milke Merz

P.S I would love your help on an upcoming launch I have and I would like to ask A few Questions and I think Its best If I upgrade so I can Get the best Use of the services you offer.

I will PM You with The Questions.

Dianne Dixon
02-19-2013, 07:54 PM
Hi,
Dianne Dixon, born in Jamaica, raised in Miami, now back in Jamaica so that I can create my online businesses :) I'm new and slightly lost as this is my first time in this world that I didn't know existed. I don't know how you guys do it but 2013 is my year to start making great money. It may take me a few hundred tries with this whole affiliate/JV thing but I want to make it work. So...I'm going to need as much help as anyone can give. Thanks

Dianne Dixon
02-20-2013, 12:10 AM
OK, so...I don't have a product. Instead I'm looking for products and prospects...what do I do? Where do I go? Is there some checklist of items that we have as a guide? See, I'm really lost. Thanks

Sanj Modha
02-20-2013, 07:16 AM
Hey guys,

I'm Sanjay Modha and I have been an Internet Marketer for 5 years. I run SEO campaigns for local businesses and I will be launching my very first product soon.

Kind regards,

Sanjay Modha.

Mike Merz
02-20-2013, 11:41 AM
OK, so...I don't have a product. Instead I'm looking for products and prospects...what do I do? Where do I go? Is there some checklist of items that we have as a guide? See, I'm really lost. Thanks

Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Dianne. ;)

JVNP 2.0, in general, attracts 3 different types of Online Business Person.

1) Merchants launching new products or announcing evergreen affiliate programs, looking for affiliates and JV Partners for short and long term support and relationships of mutual benefit.

2) Affiliate Marketers looking for new product launches and evergreen affiliate programs to promote to their audience, and in many cases they are Merchants, as well, and looking to form relationships of mutual benefit.

3) Those new to JV Marketing, looking to improve their self and product brand, learn how to grow their businesses using the leveraging power of Joint Ventures by qualifying themselves through posting and replying with quality content, supporting fellow partner launches when possible and earning all important trust, credibility + admiration.

Of course, these types are very general ... but most partners typically fall into one of those 3 categories.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Dianne Dixon
02-20-2013, 05:43 PM
2) Affiliate Marketers looking for new product launches and evergreen affiliate programs to promote to their audience, and in many cases they are Merchants, as well, and looking to form relationships of mutual benefit.

3) Those new to JV Marketing, looking to improve their self and product brand, learn how to grow their businesses using the leveraging power of Joint Ventures by qualifying themselves through posting and replying with quality content, supporting fellow partner launches when possible and earning all important trust, credibility + admiration.

Thanks, Mike. The combination of these two look like where I am at this point so, this is good. So as an neophyte affiliate marketer that's new to the JV arena, if I find a product that I like, are there a set of steps that I need to take in order to capitalize on that launch in addition to living on the forum? I guess I'm wondering what are the "12 steps" so to speak. Is there a thread that addresses my green-ness? :)
Thanks for bearing with me. This is going to be...interesting until I get a handle on it. Thanks again

Chris Wakefield
02-24-2013, 10:20 AM
Hi Everyone,

My name's Chris Wakefield. I live in the UK, and I'm new here. I've heard great things about JVNP from people over at the Warrior Forum and so couldn't resist coming to check it out.

I've been in IM for a few years now. I still consider myself a newbie as I'm always learning but I've picked up a lot on the way.

I look forward to working with you :)

Mike Merz
02-24-2013, 10:40 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Chris ... ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Mike Merz
02-24-2013, 10:58 AM
Thanks, Mike. The combination of these two look like where I am at this point so, this is good. So as an neophyte affiliate marketer that's new to the JV arena, if I find a product that I like, are there a set of steps that I need to take in order to capitalize on that launch in addition to living on the forum? I guess I'm wondering what are the "12 steps" so to speak. Is there a thread that addresses my green-ness? :)
Thanks for bearing with me. This is going to be...interesting until I get a handle on it. Thanks again

Hi, Diane.

If you're going to focus on becoming a more successful Affiliate Marketer, that also goes a long way to helping make you a more attractive JV Partner. You should decide whether your focus is going to be building email lists +/or feed subscribers (which are both a given as far as I'm concerned) and what methods you're going to use to drive traffic to your subscribe forms and feed links, and just as important ... building a relationship with your audience as it grows while figuring out the right balance of free and promotional content delivery. As the size and responsiveness of your list(s) grows, and you become more of a factor when promoting potential JV Partner offers, you will be qualifying yourself. Once you have a product of your own (if you decide to go that route), you should have far less trouble securing support from JV Partners you've aided on launches in the past.

I realize the aforementioned is a very general response with little in the way of specific advice, but we have to start somewhere ... hope that helps a little, for now. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Dianne Dixon
02-25-2013, 12:14 PM
Mike,
You call it general, I call it what I need to hear!;) I decided to jump into these ventures and I'm using my current outlets. I may not get the ball rolling as quickly as I'd like but I'm already figuring out what I need to do to make these opportunities better. I feel like once I get one going, then others could follow so I'm looking for that break. At least I'm doing something and building ideas of lists... I look forward to really building a nice solid list that will help me get farther as time goes on. So no worries, your advice is just what I needed to hear. Thanks!

Rosalie Kelly
02-25-2013, 01:36 PM
Hello everyone my name is Rosalie Kelly, I'm very excited to be part of this group and to learn and get new ideas. I've tried internet marketing three or four years ago without much success, and took time out to write a book. Retirement is not for me, so I've come out of retirement and I'm ready to rumble. Wish to make a success of Internet Marketing and to help other to so the same

Looking forward to working with you all

Mike Merz
02-25-2013, 04:48 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Rosalie ... and you're welcome, Dianne. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

gerry downey
03-02-2013, 01:59 PM
Hey guys my name is Gerry I am from Ireland I have been studying the make money online for 2 years now I have not made any check yet but it doesnt discourage me one bit maybe I am gone crazy without knowing it LOL I have learned a lot that I didnt know about the internet as I come from a construction backround but I have to say getting paid will be one big goal achieved I am at $67 with cpapath network woohoo I look forward to learning from you here and getting to know the clan.
All the best

Mike Merz
03-03-2013, 06:48 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Gerry.

I know as well as anyone how difficult it can be to get the Online Business ball rolling, as though I did make sales here and there in the beginning, it wasn't consistent until I realized I had to start treating it like the business it actually is. I set up a webpage as my storefront, focused on one thing at a time, started building my own self brand by sharing knowledge and content using the site as a base, created and nurtured a prospect list, then peddled my knowledge via post and articles on high profile sites receptive to the info I specialized in. You have to find your own unique self selling angle to stand out from the crowd, build trust and credibility in you and what you have to offer while continuing to learn and grow in your own right to stay on the cutting edge.

Long story short ... create your home base, treat your business like a business, focus on one thing at a time and do it well, give everything 100% but know when you've invested enough money and time in an idea that's not delivering results by testing and tracking and move on to something new, and remember that most successful online business folk have put in some hard time selling themselves before they were able to seriously sell their wares. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Christopher Flemming
03-03-2013, 06:58 PM
Hey Everyone. I wanted to introduce myself to everyone. My name is Chris Flemming. I have been in the online business for quite a long time at both the corporate and personal level ( I worked for several Fortune 500 internet companies) as well as running my own ecommerce stores and working with local clients. I am just starting to create my own informational products after I noticed so many people searching for answers from me. I launch my first WSO on March 6 and have about 5 others courses in the pipeline. I look forward to interacting with all of you!

Deon Lundy
03-03-2013, 10:55 PM
Gerry,

NICE TO MEET YOU!

You are in the right place to improve at marketing
:]

Robin Durham
03-05-2013, 12:19 PM
Hello Everyone,
I have been working in the field of Internet Marketing for 3 years now. I am the Affiliate Manager for a hypnosis company.
In only 3 years I have seen so many changes in this field. What is popular today will not be tomorrow. This is what I really like about this field. You must not only keep up but try to be ahead.
I go to a lot of Affiliate Marketing events and enjoy meeting so many fascinating people and learning about the products they have invented. All the bad news in the media about people losing jobs (though it is true) I also have first hand knowledge of all the people that are making a nice living working from home (not just millionaires) and contributing to the economy.
I look forward to meeting friends and new business partners here at JVnotifypro.

Mike Merz
03-05-2013, 04:46 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Robin ... looking forward to reading your contributions. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

michael holt
03-06-2013, 07:11 PM
Hi,
My name I Michael Holt, I am excited to be here...looking forward to the launches, discussions, networking, etc...
Thanks for having me.

michael

Mike Merz
03-06-2013, 08:05 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Michael .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

vivienne swaby
03-08-2013, 07:03 PM
Hi My name is vivienne glad to be here is there a support page on this site?

Mike Merz
03-10-2013, 10:25 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Vivienne .. ;)

Support Page? Are you referring to a place to find out how to navigate and utilize what the site has to offer? ... or the actual Support Helpdesk?

If the former, you should have received a link to the Registration Orientation Wizard (http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/wizard/orientation/) after completing registration ... which breaks things down into bite size pieces. If the latter, here is the link to the Support Helpdesk (http://support.jvnotifypro.com/).

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Chris Anderson
03-11-2013, 02:26 PM
Fellow IM'ers,

My name is Chris Anderson and I'm here to learn some pointers about how to successfully launching products.

Sincerely
Chris

Dedy Dedy
03-14-2013, 07:20 AM
Hi everyone,

My name is Dedy and I'm glad I can join and take a part of this great community.
I'm still newbie in IM and I'm very eager to know more and learn about this community.

Thanks for Mike Merz even I've just known your name from my friend.

Best regards

Dedy

Mike Merz
03-14-2013, 10:43 AM
Chris + Dedy ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

praveen soni
03-14-2013, 02:46 PM
Hello to every one. Myself praveen soni and want to learn about the joint venture n also want to know that the proper way to make possible that making money online...with JV

Mike Merz
03-15-2013, 10:04 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Praveen .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Carl Belgrave
03-15-2013, 11:49 PM
Hey everyone I was recommend to this site 3 weeks ago by mike merz jr while i was at work looking at Google Sniper 2 At first i didn't really knew what this site was about but i realize by doing my own research base on internet marketing. This is the go to play if you want to be a top rank on on Google pages base on the product. I am completely new to the marketing so i hope everyone can help me out with questions.

Barrie Featherstone
03-16-2013, 10:02 AM
Hello fellow Marketers. My name is Barrie Featherstone, I'm an Internet Marketing Strategist and Trend Analyst with 23 years + experience. I work behind the scenes but my ideas have generated many many millions of dollars for clients since 1990.

I have never publicly launched a product before through a medium like this but this is the perfect venue for what I will be offering to members in the next week. Google Decoded is the result of two years of research and a healthy six figure investment. Once and for all SEO is DEAD!

I will be making an offer that includes equity in our company Atom Marketing, LLC.

Beyond that I would like to offer my experience and look forward to being an active contributor to the community.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UaCoa0G4oB8#!

Mike Merz
03-16-2013, 05:42 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Barrie ... looking forward to reading your contributions. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Felix Leech
03-18-2013, 05:11 PM
Hey guys,

Been with JVNP for some years now, but never really made the effort to be part of the forums. Better late than never! So here we go...

I've been doing internet marketing for several years. Most of my experience is in PPC. But I have also had some success with organic ranking (such as with Affiliate Resurrection), and am recently working on it more and more.
Outside the world wide web, I'm a contortionist, flexibility instructor and hugely passionate athlete. I also love travelling, learning language and meeting new faces.
If anyone wants to get in contact I'm always on the end of a PM, but chances are I will be doing a lot of asking on here as well!

Look forward to speaking more,

Phoenix

Linda Haskayne
03-20-2013, 07:59 PM
I am a complete "newbie" to all things about internet and affiliate marketing. I find the technical aspects of creating websites, embedding banners, videos etc. into my posts, quite intimidating - but I AM learning gradually. I just today finished creating my first affiliate web page - that is how new I am. I am still doing lots of listening to videos, reading stuff and looking for products to promote and expect that to go on for some time. I sincerely hope I can make enough money over the next few months to get back what I have already invested.

Mike Merz
03-21-2013, 08:47 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Felix + Linda .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Keith Weaver
03-21-2013, 05:11 PM
Hi

My name is Keith Weaver from Idaho. I'm 51 years old, I've been baking for most of my life. I like to play tennis, boxing, running, ballet (only with my sisters that's what I get for being the only boy in the family). Ballet did help me move better in the Ring. I left weights but not as much as I do running. Because I can't keep the muscle on I probably need to not run as much.

My favorite game is Checkers. I played in the 2007 National Go-As-You-Please Checker Tournament. I came in 17th place out of 18. And the only reason I was able to win over one master player was we were both on the bottom of the tournament card. I'm really not that good. I did have a lot of fun playing against these great players. I've learned a lot from them.

I've been internet marketing for about 14 years but not continuously. I'm here to learn. This is my goal for 2013. I'm looking for an Accountability Partner. Someone who I can get together to keep motivated and to ask questions.

Mike Merz
03-21-2013, 06:30 PM
Great to have you aboard, Keith. I've always enjoyed cooking, though not all that experienced in the baking dept ... I find it interesting. Try to keep in shape, myself ... though I could surely open up on the exercising a bit (I'll be 51 in May, so I'm right in your neck of the woods, age wise). Played a bit of chess in my day, checkers not so much ... but we're close, interest wise. ;)

We have Marketers of all experience and success levels and niches in the ranks ... so I've no doubt you'll find answers to any questions you may have.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Matthew Kendo
03-22-2013, 07:41 PM
Hey all Matt here,

I'm new to this group and am really looking forward to meeting people, helping people, sharing knowledge and hopefully learning a lot. I've been working online full time for over 6 months and am ready to take it to the next level. I am interested in all things having to do with ranking on the first page of Google, information product creation and the like.

Look forward to speaking more with you soon,
Matt

Mike Merz
03-23-2013, 05:14 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Matthew .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Tom Dean
03-25-2013, 11:35 AM
Hey guys,

I'm Tom, originally from Florida (US), but currently stationed in the ME. My so called day time job involves relatively a lot of traveling, but I do manage to find some spare time to develop my personal online business.

I've been doing all sorts of online/internet marketing for over 5 years now, and I have a lot of knowledge. I haven't been too successful in working out a system which allows me to reduce the amount of work I put in, without diminishing profits.
I know how to make money online, but I'm always looking for ways to step up my game.

I've created several products, and I might be launching a new one soon, not sure yet. I'm always looking to team up with good hard working people, so feel free to PM me if you're one. Do NOT PM if you want to sell me something, get me to do things for you or if you want me to invest in whatever, save your time :)

Lets start making some money!

Mike Merz
03-25-2013, 03:35 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Tom.

From what I've seen over the years, making the transition from part time to full time is one of the most daunting tasks ... but it appears you're on the right track, if that's a goal. ;)

I'm met a few folks over the years that could easily make that move, but choose to stay part time simply because they enjoy what they do for a living. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Retno Triwulan
03-26-2013, 06:04 PM
Hi everyone... My name is Retno Triwulan... nice joint here... Hope I can learn and get new idea from here, because I'm newbie.. ^_^

charvel rebagay
03-27-2013, 06:24 AM
Hi Guys,
I am Charvel Rebagay from the Philippines, I am a student of Ian del Carmen and just started online marketing. I would love to learn more here and to contribute as well to the community.

More success to all of us! =)

Mike Merz
03-27-2013, 12:06 PM
Retno and Charvel, welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

alvin jackson
03-29-2013, 11:59 PM
Hello to all! My name is Alvin Jackson...yes "Alvin like the Chipmunks", just want to say hello and pretty darn excited about networking and being a Super Hero with all of you, hahaha.

Robert Isaac
04-02-2013, 11:43 AM
Hi guys, my name's Robert Isaac, I'm from South Africa. I'm kinda new to internet marketing, so I'm excited to be here as I'm sure I have a lot to learn from everyone here

Jeff Oxford
04-03-2013, 01:37 AM
Hey everyone! My name is Jeff Oxford and I'm from San Diego, CA. Been doing internet marketing with an emphasis on SEO on the agency side of things. I'm looking forward to changing things up a bit and do some affiliate marketing. I heard great things about this group so I'm excited to learn from you guys. If you ever have any questions about SEO let me know!

Mike Merz
04-03-2013, 08:45 AM
Alvin, Robert + Jeff ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Jack Sarlo
04-04-2013, 08:11 AM
Hi,

My name is Jack Sarlo anyway started around 7 years ago, my main traffic source was SEO... now I like to try new things :)

Thanks

Shane Wuerthner
04-09-2013, 03:55 PM
Hey everybody,

My name is Shane! I am a professional ballet dancer by trade, but I have decided to venture into the affiliate marketing business to help support my starving artist status. I'm 25, live in sunny California, and I can't wait to learn more about the very exciting opportunities this site has to offer.

Mel Colmant
04-09-2013, 04:48 PM
Hi guys,

My name is Mel. I have been a full time affiliate marketer for a few years & started to work on my own network a few months ago.

Looking forward to exchange ideas with like-minded entrepreneurs!

Mike Merz
04-09-2013, 05:24 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Mel .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Eneida Fletcher
04-09-2013, 07:53 PM
Hi everyone, my name is Eneida Fletcher. I am new to the world of internet marketing and looking forward to meeting and working with all of you.

Mike Merz
04-10-2013, 08:53 AM
Eneida, Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Jody Nelson
04-18-2013, 12:27 PM
Hello Everyone!

I've been lurking a bit, and decided to hop in and learn in person. I'm a mental health therapist by day and a father, blogger, dog-wrestler, and writer by night. I stumbled here by accident via the Warrior Forums, and have found you all to be very helpful, informative, and inspirational! So thanks for all that! I'm looking forward to getting to know you and hopefully start forming some good relationships.

Warmest Regards to you all,

Jody

Richard Dillon
04-19-2013, 02:16 PM
Hello to all jvn Pros: Richard here, i am venturing into internet, network marketing,i am a newbie and need all the help i can get and inreturn give all the help i can give, i am looking for highend bigticket opertunity to promote.

Craig Sowerby
04-20-2013, 07:44 PM
Hey JVN,

Just thought I would pop by and just say Hi! I am looking to network with some like minded people and introduce some of my knowledge, products and services. I have been around in the trenches for some time but never really ventured over to this forum so hello!!

Mike Merz
04-21-2013, 01:40 PM
Jody, Richard + Craig ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

acu vic
04-27-2013, 02:15 PM
Hi
I'm Vic from the UK. Just about to launch a newly created product. New to IM (since February 2013) so please excuse any mistakes or gaffs :p Quite technically proficient (html, css, Wordpress) so will try to help other newbies - just ask.

Mike Merz
04-28-2013, 08:41 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Vic ... thanks for choosing us to as a platform to help potentiate the growth of your business, as well as offering support to your fellow JVNP 2.0 Partners. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Sydney Tremayne
05-01-2013, 06:12 PM
Hello! I'm here to spy! No, seriously, with a string of products to hit the market over the next several years, I need to know how to attract affiliates and how to help them to be successful. I am a specialist in certain aspects of long term stock investing and management and I am a fair writer. Other than that, I have a lot to learn and look to get an education here. In return, if there is anything useful I can pass on from my eight-year stint in the School of Hard Knocks I will be glad to do so.

Mike Merz
05-02-2013, 05:55 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Sydney ... ;)

I've found in my 10 years as a JV Broker that as you raise the level of your self and product brand, earn trust + credibility, grow your business and show a willingness to work with others, your level of attraction, JV Partner wise, tends to increase along with it.

So establishing yourself as an expert in your field that's willing to share his knowledge and experience with his fellow JVNP 2.0 Partners, and work with them to reach a common goal, is no doubt a step in the right direction, IMHO. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

alfa kharkongor
05-04-2013, 06:41 AM
Hi.. My name is alfa and i'm very happy to just have found this site.. at least what i have believed is not wrong.. I have a humble request to everyone who have learned and made an earning out of this to please help me learn from your ides, thoughts, strategy, patern etc.. so that i can support my with the this which i love.. Thankyou

Mike Merz
05-04-2013, 01:11 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Alfa ... we're a pretty helpful bunch here, and we've got a heckuva lot of valuable content already in the archives ... so I think you'll have more than enough to keep you busy. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Louis Doughty
05-04-2013, 11:14 PM
Hello everybody, great to be here... My name is Louis Doughty and I look forward to meeting and connecting with
everyone here at the JVNotify :)

I am a full time internet marketer and rediculously, over the top proud Father of 2 beautiful Children...
Again great to meet you and hope to speak very soon :)

Mike Merz
05-05-2013, 08:48 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Louis ... I'm looking forward to reading more from you. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Peter Houlichan
05-07-2013, 05:57 AM
Hey Everybody!!

Really pleased to be part of this community, everything looks great Mike, very easy to setup, hats off to you for creating this great community.

A little bit about me, I am 35 years old, from Manchester, England, been working on various online projects now since 2008, now work as an Affiliate Manager for various media companies, the next few projects have steered me towards JVNP as I have heard so many glowing reports, I work mainly in the Forex industry as well as Make Money Online, anyhow, thats me and a little bit of my story, so I will now continue to learn the ethics and functionality of this site, and look forward to possibly working with you in the "not too distant" future!

Regards to everybody!

Peter Houlichan
05-07-2013, 05:59 AM
Hello everybody, great to be here... My name is Louis Doughty and I look forward to meeting and connecting with
everyone here at the JVNotify :)

I am a full time internet marketer and rediculously, over the top proud Father of 2 beautiful Children...
Again great to meet you and hope to speak very soon :)

Hello Louis, looks like we are both freshmen on here, great intro, hope to hear from you soon, best of luck with your endeavours!!!

Mandy Matsumoto
05-07-2013, 11:49 AM
Hi! My name is Mandy, from Nashville, TN. I'm new at internet marketing, but I love it. I am looking forward to learning from all of the experience and knowledge that is available on this site. I have been referred by a friend, and really appreciate all of the value that is offered here. Thanks!

Mandy Matsumoto
05-07-2013, 11:54 AM
Hey Everybody!!

Really pleased to be part of this community, everything looks great Mike, very easy to setup, hats off to you for creating this great community.

A little bit about me, I am 35 years old, from Manchester, England, been working on various online projects now since 2008, now work as an Affiliate Manager for various media companies, the next few projects have steered me towards JVNP as I have heard so many glowing reports, I work mainly in the Forex industry as well as Make Money Online, anyhow, thats me and a little bit of my story, so I will now continue to learn the ethics and functionality of this site, and look forward to possibly working with you in the "not too distant" future!

Regards to everybody!

Hey Peter,

I also work in the Forex Industry. What part of the industry do you focus on? Trade signals, black box, EAs? Right now I am focused on teaching people a trading system. I am working with a friend of mine, he is the one that teaches. I handle the internet marketing side of things. :-)

Mike Merz
05-07-2013, 12:41 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Peter + Mandy ... it appears you both have something in common, already. ;)

We have a number of well known Forex Marketers in the ranks ... so you've got plenty of company. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Peter Houlichan
05-07-2013, 03:52 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Peter + Mandy ... it appears you both have something in common, already. ;)

We have a number of well known Forex Marketers in the ranks ... so you've got plenty of company. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Thanks Mike, I've emailed you some questions....

Mandy, I have PM'd you...I look forward to your response...

Cheers guys!!

Susan Martin
05-08-2013, 07:06 PM
Hey everyone,
I'm Susan Martin from Business Sanity in NYC. I've decided to take the plunge and offer an online course related to my core business. I'm interested in learning best practices from others who've gone down this path already, build relationships and of course offer any advice in areas I have direct experience in to others.

Mike Merz
05-09-2013, 08:29 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Susan .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Susan Martin
05-09-2013, 10:49 AM
Thanks Mike!

Tim Hostrawser
05-10-2013, 11:51 PM
Thank you Mike for putting together such an extensive and valuable tool. Look forward to spending the needed time on here as my affiliate business grows. I am happy to say that this site has already been a good benefit to me and I hope I will be able to repay those here with great rewards.

And perhaps I will be able to produce a beneficial product in the future.

Thanks again, Tim

Mike Merz
05-11-2013, 12:56 PM
Thanks for the kind words, Tim ... and Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Evelanche K
05-12-2013, 02:45 PM
I also want to thank Mike for this opportunity!

I threw in search words "Finland" and "Finnish" and nothing came up, but I'm about to change that now.
I'm Eveliina (there's two i's) from Finland and working to launch some real biz online in a few weeks. ToDo list is getting shorter every day, but as I need to reserve time for a big project that I'm about to finish the 26th this month AND my true passion (hint: check out the yellow item in my photo...) things don't happen in a day or two. But I'm planning to stick around for quite some time anyway.

Mike Merz
05-12-2013, 05:31 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Eveliina ... and glad to see you're on track. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

alfa kharkongor
05-15-2013, 04:01 AM
Thank you Mike

Mike Merz
05-15-2013, 08:24 AM
Thank you Mike

You're Welcome, Alfa .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Ayman X
05-15-2013, 11:09 PM
Hello everyone.....Hi Mike,
I'm Ayman Mahaya, AKA Ayman X. from Egypt, and i just started to be an ACTIVE member here in this great community,
My mission is so simple:
1- Making a Great Friends and Strong Business Partnerships.
2- Trying to help as i can, and Getting a help from others :)
3- That's it. (i think nothing else for now)

Glad to be here.

Best of success for all of us :)

Mbabu Kaburu
05-19-2013, 01:26 AM
Hi Guys,

I'm Mbabu Kaburu from Kenya. Yeah, we not only run but also do IM. :)

Anyways am just starting off, so hope to learn a lot here. Glad to be part of this community.

See you soon...

Mike Merz
05-19-2013, 09:21 AM
Ayman + Mbabu ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Patric Chan
05-20-2013, 04:13 AM
Hi Mike and everyone else here.

Gerald Soh here, representing Patric Chan. Looking forward to connect with all the wonderful people here and glad to be part of this community ;)

Gerald

Mike Merz
05-20-2013, 07:56 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Gerald ... I've known Patric for many years, glad to have you aboard. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Leroy Deal
05-26-2013, 05:50 PM
Good day everyone.

I have just joined JV. I heard about JV from John Chow. I am here to learn from everyone especially the more experienced JV members. I am a relative newbie to internet / affiliate marketing. I have a Clickbank account for a while now but I have just started trying to promote products as an affiliate. I am looking to learn how to be successful as a marketer online. Any help or suggestions on how to be a good partner would be greatly appreciated.

Eventually, in the future, I also want to learn how to do my own product launch.....HELP!!!!!

Thanks for the opportunity.

Darryl Peel
05-27-2013, 10:11 PM
Hello everybody! Well my name is Darryl Peel from Canada and I am very excited to be a part of JV and I am really looking forward to learning and teaching others how to make money online! I have done this kind of thing before, But like most people I have fallen to some scams and kinda lost interest, But I never gave up and I always make sure to do my research now before I get into anything! Big shout out to John Chow and Ping Joon I have read and followed these guys for a while now and they have inspired me big time!
I am currently in the progress of building my new website and looking forward to working and learning hard to be a full time entrepreneur and giving the life my soon to be daughter and wife deserve! I live in the tourist capital of the world and its almost summer which means most of my free time is taken up by work :/. But I will sacrifice some sleep for a better future and I will do my best to be as active as I can here! Thank you for this opportunity and I look forward to learning and working with all out you!

Mike Merz
05-28-2013, 05:00 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Leroy + Darryl .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Gal Friedman
05-28-2013, 03:09 PM
Hello everyone,

My name is Gal Friedman and I am a vendor and affiliate in the Forex and IM niche. My partner and I have just finished to develop an affiliate program platform for mobile apps (Android) called AppeBee (http://appebee.com). I believe this network is the future of affiliate marketing at large and will benefit many of our customers and of course us, the vendors and affiliates.

Gal Friedman
05-28-2013, 03:11 PM
Hello everyone,

My name is Gal Friedman and I am a vendor and affiliate in the Forex and IM niche. My partner and I have just finished to develop an affiliate program platform for mobile apps (Android) called AppeBee. I believe this network is the future of affiliate marketing at large and will benefit many of our customers and of course us, the vendors and affiliates.

Mike Merz
05-31-2013, 08:48 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Gal .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Dalila Almodovar
06-02-2013, 07:59 PM
Thank you I'm happy on joining the team;)

Andrew Gallagher
06-03-2013, 10:52 PM
Hey Everybody,
My name is Andy Gallagher and I'm very glad to be part of JVNotify. I have a back round in Film making and Photography. I worked as a retail service rep and an accounts manager in the photographic industry up until I was forced to stop working because of injury. I've been researching online marketing for a while now and Im finding the more I learn the more I want to learn which is a great. Looking forward to learning from and working with all of you and a special thanks to you Mike for setting up JV. Heres to a good year everyone ;) Andy

Mike Merz
06-04-2013, 10:33 AM
Dalila + Andy, Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Corey Brady
06-04-2013, 11:18 AM
Hey my name is Corey Brady I'm slightly new to this but Im very open to learn and take in good advice from anyone that has a nice proven aspect on things.

Pete Winiarski
06-04-2013, 02:16 PM
Hi All! My Name is Pete Winiarski and I am excited to learn more about JVNotify. This is a great site and I am excited
to load my upcoming product Action Strategies! Details to Follow Soon!
facebook.com/PeteWiniarskiPage

David Trujillo
06-06-2013, 09:31 AM
Hi David Trujillo:
is my name I was hurt in 2002 and have a cervical spine injury. That's all the sad story I will talk about unless someone is interested in hearing the rest of my story. I saw Internet Marketing as a way to put food on the table. But like so many before me! I found out that their is much more work involved that just throwing up a sign and making money. I bumped up around following everyone in the industry that I thought could help me. I made quite a few mistakes and bought quite a few products. It was like the "Never Ending Story", I found a lot of great products in a whole lot of venues.
The twelve ways to make money on the internet affiliate, email, social and you are all professionals you wrote the story that I read. Finally in 2010, I realized that this is just like any other business whether its brick and mortar or on the super highway. Some of you are probable saying man I have not heard that term for quite a long time. Now we are into real time sales and that makes things all the more exciting. In 2011 eleven I found out how to get a lot of people to come to my site with article marketing. But I was just a little late for that window of opportunity. I have to say the biggest mistake I made was to try and learn everything by myself! Next lesson you can not do anything without a team so where do I get a million dollars. I have a few sites up and running but its like paying rent. The property that looks goods but does not receive any income. Fast forward to 2013, I have all the legal entities in place and realize that you need traffic to make money. But most importantly in my ventures around the internet community. To have a growing thriving business you need friends and business partners. If by a real miracle I could also get a mentor or partner to talk to about all the trials and tribulations. I still do not know all the technical aspects of being an Internet Entrepreneur but I have the guts to keep going to finish. I have met a lot of great business people along the way. This is going to sound funny but I just have to tell you all. Back in the nineties I did make some money on the internet doing surveys. I was making about fifty or sixty dollars answering surveys and getting free products. I paid $37 dollars for that program and it is still selling today. But at that time I had no clue that it was marketing. Ok I am going to shut down the wind bag.

One of these days I will have a booming enterprise and will meet you all in person. Thanks for this opportunity!

ADARIUS HINTON
06-14-2013, 08:12 PM
HELLO EVERYONE,
New to this site but, very enthused on what JVnotify has in store... If u have any enlightenment to share please don't hesitate to comment...
#EachOneTeachOne

Lets create a "MASTERMIND ALLIANCE"!!!

Gwendolyn Titus
06-23-2013, 02:42 PM
Greetings,

I am an affiliate Markerter eager to learn about new JV, and product development. My goal is to one day develop my own products. I was told that JVNP would be a great place to learn from product developers, and a place to find innovative products/programs. I am absolutely dedicated to the online marketing industry, and truly love being of service to patients I nurse.

Mike Merz
06-23-2013, 05:13 PM
Corey, Pete, David, Adarius + Gwendolyn ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

I'm asleep on the job, here ... sorry about that! LOL

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Akinokun Olumide
06-24-2013, 08:06 AM
Hello, my name is Olumide am kinda new here so i will appreciate any kind of help or assistance

kitaka cathey
07-01-2013, 10:44 AM
Good morning my name is Kitaka and I new to internet marketing, though I do work in sales I hope to gain the knowledge I need to be able to take myself to that next level.

Shaun Wilmer
07-01-2013, 03:57 PM
Hi all , I just wanted to introduce myself and wish everyone all the best in there endeavours to make money , lets hope we all do well .
I'm new to much of this but learning all the time .
Any advise is appreciated

Darlene Epps
07-01-2013, 04:38 PM
Greetings My name is Darlene,

I am an affiliate Markerter eager to learn about new JV, and product development. My goal is to one day develop my own products. I was told that JVNP would be a great place to learn from product developers, and a place to find innovative products/programs. I am absolutely dedicated to the online marketing industry, and truly love being of service to patients I am nurse.

Alex Burciaga
07-02-2013, 04:04 PM
Hello everyone my name is Alex Burciaga, I'm very excited to be part of this group and to learn and get new ideas.

Looking forward to what's to come.

Alex

Mike Merz
07-03-2013, 09:35 AM
Olumide, Kitaka, Shaun, Darlene + Alex ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Jane Wong
07-04-2013, 11:23 AM
Hi, i'm Jane from Singapore. I am completely new to Internet Marketing. Hope i can learn more to start better.

Mike Merz
07-05-2013, 08:35 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Jane ... Singapore is well represented, here, so you've got plenty of company in that respect. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Derrick Brewer
07-09-2013, 10:41 AM
Hi everyone just here to get some internet marketing ideas and ran across this platform so hopefully it's well worth it. Love to network with anyone who got some good ideas to make some income. I'm from Grand Rapids, Michigan was in the military (Army) where I fought in the first Persian Gulf War in 91' (Boy!!! time fly by lol) anyways I just want to learn something new.

Mike Merz
07-09-2013, 06:16 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Derrick ... and thank you for your service. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

RJ McLearen
07-10-2013, 12:28 PM
Hello, my name is RJ McLearen. I live in Central Arizona and am just another one of those old baby boomers, now semi-retired. I have been on the web since 2009 and had some small success with training materials for WordPress. I look forward to getting acquainted and will always be willing to share my training videos with anyone starting out building a website.
I agree with Miguel about having some fun as well as earning a living.
Here's to SUCCESS!

Regards....RJ

Mike Merz
07-10-2013, 07:38 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, RJ ... from one Baby Boomer to another. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Lisa Schoeneberger
07-13-2013, 04:37 PM
Hiya Everyone!
My name is Lisa, and I am JUST getting back into the 'business' side of the online world.
I dabbled a few years back, and it went nowhere.
I thought that since I have some more 'knowledge' under my belt, and with all of the due diligence I have done, it has to help me in SOME capacity!
;)
I am looking forward to learning and growing !

Pepe Picco
07-14-2013, 01:37 AM
Hey Mike&Everyone,

My name is Pepe from Vancouver, Canada. I am a personal trainer by day and an rookie internet marketer by night. Looking forward to building relationships and learning lots on JVNP2!

Mike Merz
07-14-2013, 05:17 AM
Lisa + Pepe, Welcome to JVNP 2.0 .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Mike Robertson
07-16-2013, 04:43 PM
Hi

Mike Robertson, I'm 42 & live in Derbyshire UK

Look forward to connecting with you

Best Regards

Mike

Mike Merz
07-17-2013, 05:05 AM
Mike, Welcome to JVNP 2.0 .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Alvin Shim
07-21-2013, 03:45 AM
Hi, Alvin here. I looked at JVNP2 about 2 years ago and I've finally got off my ass and got started! BONUS: Just been accepted on the excellent Freedom Formula 8 program. Woo hoo!! Thanks guys.

Mike Merz
07-21-2013, 05:18 AM
Alvin, great to see that you've finally broke the ice and jumpd on board ... Welcome! ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Dee Grant
07-30-2013, 12:53 PM
Hi, I was told this is a good place to hang out. I am Dee, and I love discussing Business, Computing, Relationships and Food, not necessarily in that order. I am here to learn from the experts, and share my expertise also.

Michael Simpson
07-30-2013, 06:28 PM
Hello everyone, I have launched a new Commercial Real Estate Training Company for Investors (without all the hype and fluff) and Real Estate Agents. I am a 25 year veteran own a large National Real Estate Franchise with over 150 agents. I realized there is a need and HUGE trends for the "Resimercial" agent (residential agent wanting to learn how to do Commercial) and have launched this platform. The course is approved by the Department of Real Estate for continuing education. Look forward to networking and working together!

Mike Merz
07-31-2013, 05:47 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Dee and Michael.

Michael, this thread is meant to introduce you to the group ... not one particular promotion. Feel free to link to it in your sig file, invite Partners into your Affiliate Program with a JV Offer Announcement, or offer your services to the group on the Provide or Need JV Related Services Job Board.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Bruce Cannon
08-02-2013, 12:09 PM
Greetings to all,

My name is Bruce Cannon and I am the owner of several successful ecommerce web properties, but am new to affilliate marketing. I joined here as a way to learn more about affilliate marketing and help to promote offers. My strengths lie in HTML5 website creation, list building and traffic generation, that I think will help me to hit the ground running here. While I will be spending much of my time consuming information on this site, I am open to suggestions and guidance from my peers and AF gurus. Thanks for having me and I look forward learning and working with you all.

Mike Merz
08-02-2013, 05:54 PM
Bruce, Welcome to JVNP 2.0 .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Frederick Owen
08-03-2013, 02:24 PM
Hello Everyone, My name is Fred Owen Jr. and I am extremely grateful to have found this forum and look forward to connecting with some great people! #FaithFocusFinish

Mike Merz
08-04-2013, 11:04 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Fred .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Lee Penington
08-06-2013, 03:12 AM
Hello to all, my name is Lee Pennington and I am from the UK.

Really looking forward to speaking to like minded positive people and hoping to make some fantastic relationships, which I believe to be the foundations of success!

If I can be of help to anyone within the group then please dont hesitate to ask.

Kindest Regards

Lee

Mike Merz
08-06-2013, 08:25 AM
Welcome aboard, Lee .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Lee Penington
08-06-2013, 11:46 AM
Thanks Mike Sr glad to be aboard :)

Richard Hoyland
08-06-2013, 09:25 PM
Hi everyone.
My name is Richard Hoyland and I'm located in the county of North Yorkshire, UK.
I am new to affiliate marketing but generally learn fairly quickly!

Would be good to make some contacts here and I'm willing to listen to anyone who can offer some sound advice to a newbie!

Thanks,
Richard.

Mike Merz
08-07-2013, 05:34 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Richard .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

krishnan Venkataraman
08-11-2013, 10:30 AM
Hello Everyone,
I am Krishnan and located in chennai, India.

I am a Newbie and fresh to affiliate marketing with some knowledge about the market and ready to learn from the masters.

I would like to make some contacts with the experienced marketers and willing to learn from scratch as a Newbie.

Regards,
V.Krishnan

Mike Merz
08-11-2013, 12:17 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Venkataraman .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Steven Wade
08-14-2013, 07:50 AM
Hey

Someone very well known referred me to the Notify service and it appears the forum is integrated with the main site, so I ended up posting here :)

Mike Merz
08-14-2013, 09:34 AM
Steven, welcome to JVNP 2.0 ... and please thank the well know person that sent you here for me. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Bonnie Gean
08-17-2013, 08:23 PM
Hi!

My name is Bonnie Gean and I am a wife, mother, and grandmother. I've been working online for the last 13 years, getting my start fresh off the BBS (bulletin board system) line. I ran a worldwide network for many years, connecting to the Internet to pick up and deliver usegroup messages.

I feel at home here and it's only natural considering my past technology practices! I dabbled with computers for almost 30 years so now you don't need to ask my age! LOL

I'm a giver and love going to bed at night knowing I've helped at least one person move forward. If you need anything, and I can help, I'm glad to extend my help! (I shine at helping budding entrepreneurs learn the ropes.)

I'm not shy, but I usually don't warm up until I've had the chance to get to know you better so all I ask is that you extend me the courtesy of getting to know YOU, and in turn, I'll do the same.

Thanks so much!

Kind regards,
- Bonnie

Mike Merz
08-18-2013, 05:30 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Bonnie ... though I know we've interacted before over the years, always so great to have another fellow Online 'Dinosaur' in the mix. ;)

Looking forward to reading your contributions, my friend. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Christoffer Moen
08-18-2013, 10:33 AM
Hi,

I'm Chris, I run the blog called Travel Tips & Hacks and I'm looking forward to learning and sharing with you all:)

Mike Merz
08-18-2013, 04:47 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Chris .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Bonnie Gean
08-19-2013, 12:48 PM
Hi Mike!

Thank you so much for the welcome to this "online dinosaur" who really appreciates the opportunity to reconnect with you and what you're doing in the online world.

I've had my on and off periods with doing business online and this latest bout has been for many years (knock on wood) since the health is back in check and I'm feeling frisky to help more budding entrepreneurs. :)

That's one of the many blessings of working online, don't you think? The ability to enter back into a familiar place and pick up where you left off.

Recently, my followers are wanting to know how to produce products, get affiliates and build their communities. Some areas I know about and others I have yet to learn, which brings me to your realm of the online world.

I'm here to learn and extend a helping hand where I can so if you need something, Mike - please don't hesitate to ask! I feel like we're long time friends and wish to help where I am needed most!

Thanks for the warm welcome! Watch for more new members as I steer them in this direction.

Many thanks,
- Bonnie

Monique Green
08-19-2013, 02:02 PM
Hello, My Name is Monique, I am just joined JVnotify, and I am excited to be part of this community. I am internet Marketer, and I am excited to share my knowledge with the community. :)

Nathan Segal
08-19-2013, 06:29 PM
Hi All,

My name is Nathan Segal and for the past 15 years I've been working as a freelance writer. Most of the work I've done is for magazines, though I've written a few books, as well, mostly on computer graphics and photography.

As for skills, I offer: How-to writing, interviewing, video tutorials, ghostwriting, script writing and webinars. I intend to be posting some content in the near future which I hope will be of value to the membership.

Thanks for having me.

Nathan

Mike Merz
08-20-2013, 05:25 AM
Monique and Nathan .... Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hassane Kaba
08-20-2013, 07:07 PM
Wazzzup!

My name is Hassane Kaba and I started IM Dec 2012 and it was a wrap from there! I became so fascinated with marketing that I even changed my major from computer systems tech to Marketing management and sales... *I had one more year for bachelors and changed it! (0_0) smh* but hey, its about doing what makes you happy in life right?!

but anyways, I found jvnotify because I am about to launch my first product august 26th and BAM... jvnotify right in my face!! lol.. google search engine FTW! very cool to see such a platform around... good stuff to the creator!

thanks,
-HbKaba

Mike Merz
08-21-2013, 09:05 AM
Thanks for the props, Hassane ... and Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

For future reference, and this goes out to everybody that hasen't already heard me mention this ... ad nauseum, I recommend that you start getting the word out to potential JV/Affiliate Partners between 4 to 6 weeks prior to launch day. Longer than that, and it tends to be a little too far out to grab and maintain interest ... too small a window, and you're likely going to lose out on the better partners that need more time to book mailings, leave you with too little time to build up buzz and attract JV prospects ... in general, and make it more difficult to carve out your piece of the pie in terms of creating interest in your launch over those competing for the same launch dates. It also gives you more time to qualify potential JV/Affiliate Partners, directly, and engage with those on the JV list to better sell the JV offer and increase the likliehood they will stay interested, focused, motivated and create a sense of obligation to follow through once the pre-launch +/or launch phases roll around. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

bramantya farid
08-22-2013, 03:01 PM
Hi everyone,my name is Bram, i focus on SEO niche,next month i will be launching an SEO software which is one of the bests in the market..

i love to be networking with all of you here,thanks to Mike Merz who created this amazing community..

Cheers,

Bram

Mike Merz
08-22-2013, 04:48 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Bram ... and Thanks much for the props. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

sorin cosmin mois
08-25-2013, 11:19 AM
Hello, My Name is Sorin.
I just joined the group and I am excited to see such a large community.
Cheers.
Sorin

Mike Merz
08-26-2013, 04:59 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Sorin .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Dana Goetz
08-26-2013, 05:12 PM
Hello Mike and all your buddies,

I am Dana Goetz from sunny Ca. Getting ready for world domination in providing value and service to my clients. I'm thrilled to be here let me know if I can help anyone in anyway. Thanks Mike for being proactive in our niche. :) Dana

Mike Merz
08-27-2013, 08:31 AM
Thanks for the props, Dana ... and Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Alex Thien
08-31-2013, 11:05 PM
Hi Mike and everyone else;
I'm here to help and learn, and the fastest way to learn is to seek out the best! So I humble my self to you if there is anything I can help with please let me know.
Lets all win!

Mike Merz
09-01-2013, 05:06 AM
Thanks for the props, Alex ... and Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Duncan Dennis
09-03-2013, 11:26 PM
uuuh, am guessing I am introducing myself here....Duncan here....glad to be a part of this..just looking to learn and share...

Mike Merz
09-04-2013, 05:10 AM
You guessed right, Duncan ... Weclome aboard. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Rishi Kumar
09-05-2013, 04:34 PM
Hi Guys, Rishi here, I have my own ecommerce website that retails mobile phone and tablet cases and accessories. Looking to expand sales and exposure through JV's and affiliates. Do a lot of people on this forum sell and promote physical goods? I see a lot of digital offers but not many physical items. Cheers, Rishi

lacher watson
09-05-2013, 10:27 PM
Hi Everyone, I am new to internet marketing and just want to Learn and get started in the online marketing business. Losing hours on the job and looking to be successful online. Thanks Lacher

Fran Harris
09-05-2013, 11:45 PM
Hi Ya'll,

I'm a Texas girl with 20 years national television, media, publicity, publishing, sports, marketing and sales training experience. I've been marketing full-time online since 1998 and have created some pretty cool products and courses I sell online mostly via webinars with badass JV partners. I joined JVNP to support and co-create some cool stuff with ethical, like-minded marketers like ya'll.

My background includes 10 years as ESPN Announcer. I'm currently a play-by-play announcer for ESPN's Longhorn Network. I hosted my own show on HGTV. Former Procter & Gamble sales manager. Creator of Made For TV Academy, Collegepreneur magazine and an upcoming cartoon site. Like many of you I'm a serial entrepreneur who wishes I had a clone. :-)

Looking forward to co-creating with, JV-ing with and supporting you in your upcoming launches.

Best!
Fran

Mike Merz
09-06-2013, 05:05 AM
Hi, Rishi, Lacher + Fran ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Rishi, we do have Merchant's that sell physical items ... Old Tree Publishing, for example, is one of the few that has permission to sell them via ClickBank

Fran, that's quite a resume ... looking forward to reading your contributions. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Kevin Dass
09-08-2013, 07:53 AM
Hi all,

My name is Kevin and from Kuala Lumpur. this is my first post in JV and would like to learn from all the guru's out there.
Although i've been involved selling things through on-line for the past 4 years or so, i would like to enhance my skills and knowledge to the next level.

Sincerely hope to learn from the experts here. Thanks

Mike Merz
09-08-2013, 08:32 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Kevin .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Dotun Olafisoye
09-09-2013, 03:30 PM
Hello Fellow Members.My name is Olafisoye Dotun and I represent Dotolaf Realty and Construction Limited.from Nigeria.

I am open to any business friendship and looking forward to meet with wonderful people of this JV BUZZ .

Rob Martin
09-10-2013, 01:05 AM
Hi my name is Rob with Thaigar Tea originally from New Zealand but now living in Thailand. I look forward to meeting new people and seeing if we have common interest in the marketing world.
Cheers
Rob

Maurice Koppel
09-24-2013, 09:13 AM
Hello Everyone!!! London Here!

Well I am originally South African but been living in London for 13 years. I am looking forward to learning from the best as I have heard this is where the masters are, so all help and tips are welcomed. I am ready to learn and get stuck in asap as I a family on the way and also need to have a good retirement one day (Sooner rather than later). Been doing a bit of affiliate marking over a year now so I have the basics down now looking to get the skills I need to be one of the best and very successful.

Look forward to meeting you all.

Maurice :)

Mike Merz
09-25-2013, 05:24 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Maurice .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Jack Klein
10-02-2013, 04:31 PM
Hi Mike, My name is Jack Klein and I have been working on internet marketing for a few years now. I live in Southern New Jersey,USA with my wife Angela of 34 years. We are looking to create some passive income to add to our pre retirement. I have used Google Adsense and have made $200 to $800 per month. That has seemed to dry up, so am looking to do some click bank, Amazon or some other online marketing. I have a few websites that I purchased because they were supposedly doing income each month from Flippa but it looks like I got taken because they are not making any money after spending a nice some on them. Originally I had been in the Printing Business, working as a General Manager for other people. Now, I started my own website to offer Full Color Business Cards, Letterheads, Envelopes and all type of Marketing Products.

Jack Klein

Mike Merz
10-02-2013, 05:44 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Jack .. ;)

The only place you can post outgoing links (to your blog, web site, etc.) is in your sig file. There's a link to your sig file editor in your user control panel (http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/account/profile). ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Dianne Crampton
10-04-2013, 07:43 PM
Hi Everyone :),
166Thanks, Mike, for the opportunity to introduce myself.

I'm Dianne Crampton and I own a team development consulting practice that helps leaders build teams of employees who are engaged and committed to the organization's success. We do this by improving workforce trust, interdependence, genuineness, empathy, risk and success (TIGERS). We also teach others to unleash TIGERS in organizations, too.

I am delighted to learn about this community.

I must admit that I am on a steep learning curve but over the course of the last few years have put together JV's that have been very successful. I think it is because of the research I do to assess need. So there are some pretty nifty things we have created for the business community that I will tell you about in another post for under $100. And these tools are helpful for people who are in between jobs.

I am a real believer in multiple streams of income and like to share what I know with collaborators. And, I am an avid student to learn more. I think waking up in the morning knowing that I don't have all the answers is a wonderful place to be. So, I am here to learn and have some great programs that I know at least one or two of you are going to love because they are automated deliverables. No warehousing. No wait time. Just happiness and instant gratification. That is what I like to over deliver on.

I am a wife and mother as well as business owner. We have 4 grandkids and live in Bend, Oregon. My husband is also an entrepreneur and is an editor/publisher. Hobbies include boating, gardening, writing, hiking and the love of pure clean air and food.

So, Mike, thanks for the opportunity to say Hi. I'm here and looking forward to growing with you and your tribe.

Mike Merz
10-05-2013, 08:52 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Dianne ... I'm looking forward to reading your contributions. ;)

Just one request ... we don't allow self promotional outgoing links in the body of messages, though you may link to your blog, web site, etc., in your sig file (There's a link to the sig file editor in your user control panel (http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/account/profile)).

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Dianne Crampton
10-05-2013, 12:41 PM
Mike,
<3Thanks for help with the ground rules. Very appreciated. Will be working on this over the weekend!
Dianne

Mike Merz
10-06-2013, 05:34 AM
Mike,
<3Thanks for help with the ground rules. Very appreciated. Will be working on this over the weekend!
Dianne

NP, Dianne ... please feel free to share your knowledge and experience as regularly as time allows. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Mulia Primanta
10-12-2013, 09:33 AM
Hello, my name is Mulia and I am ready to work with you as I have some great products to sell on the market
Hope to have a long term relationship with you all

Mike Merz
10-12-2013, 10:55 AM
Welcome aboard, Mulia .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Brandi Jo Newman
10-14-2013, 12:22 PM
Hello everyone. My name is Brandi Jo. I am here to learn how to develop a sound and lucrative JV opportunity for the members. Most of JVs I have been involved with were offline and very successful. Now I would like to bring the same success to my online friends. Cheers!

Cate Ferguson
10-15-2013, 08:05 PM
Hello all, I'm Cate Ferguson and I hail from lovely Australia.

I've been dong 'stuff' online for ... a long time ... probably nearly 10 years. Most of that time I've been learning - taking courses, attending webinars and seminars and in the past three or four years beginning to apply all that learning.

I've become a bit of a Wordpress junkie and just love it and how easy it is to use. So I make sites for people, or fix sites for people and more recently I've been working on making that easier for me to do and for people to access.

The big push for me to get more serious about my 'online stuff' was unemployment and the real risk of loosing our home. Fortunately that was short lived but it was the real wake up call for me to stop playing around the margins and find a space to inhabit.

Now I'm wanting to expand that space so I can work at sharing what I know with people who want to do something similar. No, I'm not a millionaire, no I'm not debt free, no I'm not a famous guru but you know what? I've got a good heart, good skills, great personality and love a good laugh. I'm happy and healthy and doing something I love. Can't beat that!

So from sunny Australia where Spring has just sprung I'm saying Hello and hoping to connect with some great people here.
Thanks Mike for the opportunity to play in your yard.

cheers
Cate

Miriam Slozberg
10-15-2013, 09:45 PM
Hello! I actually joined this community a while back however I have had many, many distractions over time, and so glad to have remembered it here! I love to network and would love to get into JV opportunities as well as offer some. I just released a huge product and very excited about it. However, that is not the main reason I am here. Like I said I love to network and I invite anyone to connect with me. Read up on me on my website which is in the signature, and connect with me. Have a great one.

Miriam

Cheryl Johnson
10-15-2013, 10:54 PM
Hi everyone!

Here's some quick info to get my career introduction out of the way:
--------------------------------------
http://cheryl-johnson.com/
www.linkedin.com/in/cherylaj/

2D Art: 15yrs
3D Art: 9yrs
Art Producer: 5yrs
Art Outsourcing Manager: 5yrs
Art Outsourcer/freelancer: 4yrs
IM: 6 months

In short, I've done 95% of jobs in the 2D and 3D art and video game creation pipelines at one time or another (working in, with, and without a company - in-house teams and overseas), and I've done it in a variety of entertainment industries (all types of video games, card games, books, comics, posters, etc.).

For the last 6 months I've been building my own art outsourcing company, The Agile Artist (http://theagileartist.com), to:

bring high-quality, low-cost artwork to people who otherwise could not afford it (internet marketers/small businesses, every-day people, community organizations, etc.)
create a place to educate people about art and outsourcing (from the client's pov AND the outsourcer's pov)
teach clients and outsourcers how to work together and COMMUNICATE by fulfilling the needs of both parties
etc.

To do this, I've taught myself a lot about every type of Internet Marketing that I can find, and over the last month and a half or so, I've been taking action on what I've learned. ^_^

And as for me as a person:

I volunteer at GDC (Game Developers Conference) every year that I can.
I like almost every type of food that I've ever tried.
I love nature (especially forests)!
I'm like a cat in almost every way (I try to get out of people's way and end up in their way instead. I love water, but hate being wet. I think that I'm sneaky, but the more sneaky I think that I'm being, the less sneaky I actually am. etc.).
If it would interest a child, or someone with a very short attention span, I will love it.
Cartoons (especially 90s cartoons), need I say more?
I injure myself on everything that shouldn't injure me, and very little which should. (Examples: I grabbed a knife by the blade and cut myself on the smooth plastic handle when I turned it around. My old roommate puts marshmallows on everything that he doesn't want me to touch. I cut myself on a marble. < --- totally serious)
My sense of humor = irony + British comedy + gamer geek (don't get me started on the difference between a geek and a nerd)
B movies (Rocky Horror, Army of Darkness, anything with zombies, etc.)
Also, I'm okay with just about any kind of music, but I LOVE late 50s - early 70s music, cartoon and anime themes, and metal (weird combination, I know).

I'm sure that this is WAY more information than you ever wanted to know, but if you ever want to know more (or just have a question or comment), please don't hesitate to ask (or comment!), and I'll see what I can do to help! ^_^

Have a wonderful day! :D

FELIX TEHEI
10-16-2013, 09:42 PM
Hi everyone my name is FELIX,i am for TAHTI,living in FRANCE since a couple years now.FIRST I am here to give the BEST of myself;I mean all my knowlegde to be the partner you are looking for to work whith.There's a lot of possibility on Internet Marketing right now. That means different kinds of Internet Marketers;as for myself, i don't have a website, not yet,but i just understood how it can be well if you(in geberal)'ve got a good MENTOR and/or a good PROGRAM and i am not talking about the PRODUCT whish is the 3 very importants things for me as an internet marketing.FELIX JVNP

Jason Spight
10-28-2013, 10:23 AM
Hi Everyone,

My name is Jason from good old Atlanta. I have spent 1 year as Internet Marketer mostly in the PPC arena. I am here to learn and grow. I am very strong technically and have 15 years of business strategy and analysis. I look forward to working with you.

Mike Merz
10-28-2013, 02:42 PM
WOW, I'm really asleep at the wheel ... Brandi Jo, Cate, Miriam, Cheryl, Felix + Jason, Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Deborah Young
10-28-2013, 02:47 PM
My name is Debby Y and I am from Waukesha, WI. I signed up for JV Notify a while back, however, I am now taking action. I am hoping to learn as much as I can and utilize it. Thank you for having me.

Mike Merz
10-28-2013, 05:02 PM
Glad to see you're back and taking action, Debby .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Deborah Young
10-28-2013, 06:48 PM
My name is Debby Y. I had been with JV for sometime now, however, did not start action until now. I am here to learn and see how JV can work for me and vise versa. I am a Network Marketer that is looking for an opportunity to make extra income. I'm happy to be here and wish everybody luck as well.

Thank You,

Debby Y.

Deborah Young
10-28-2013, 06:49 PM
Thank you Mike Sr. I'm glad to be here. Now all I need is some guidance. Can you help me?

Riczonski Lim
10-29-2013, 04:50 AM
Hi i just sign up, i need some guide here. my name is riczonski from malaysia :)

Justin
10-29-2013, 06:44 PM
Hey Everybody! Welcome and if you need help or want to bounce ideas just shoot me a private message :) I am more than happy to help anyone that asks.

Wish everyone the best and great success!

Thanks!

- Justin

Mike Merz
10-30-2013, 09:01 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0,Riczonski and Justin .. ;)

Debby and Riczonski, you should have been given a link to the JVNP 2.0 Registration Orientation Wizard (http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/wizard/orientation/) ... to help you get the ball rolling, then I recommend searching the articles and previous posts, and asking new questions if you don't see the answers you need. Be specific, as being too general will result in experienced partners shying away from responding ... as the time and space it would demand to reply with a complete response would be too time consuming ... try bit size pieces. ;)

JVNP started out as a resource for experienced Online Business men and women, so although we do have a ton of info in the archives, we don't have a step by step, soup to nuts game plan for newbies quite yet ... but it is on our list, and we're working on it. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Tega Diegbe
11-02-2013, 11:08 AM
Hello All,
My name is Tega Diegbe, and i am a budding internet marketer. I live in newcastle in the UK. a little bit of back story
First off my name, it is Nigerian, and i lived in Nigeria till i was 13 years old, my family moved because my dad got a job working for the NHS this was back in 1999. I bring up the name because it seems to be talking poing of any new interaction i am engaged in, you guys can call me T, Teegs or Deggers its what my friends call me and i really hope we can become friends.

Secondly "budding" internet marketer. I say budding because for years i have been afflicted with the dreaded shiny object syndrome, i'm not crying or moaning about it, if anything i would say that i am choosing to look at it with the viewpoint that even though i have wasted sometime, i have learnt A LOT, some of it useful some of it not so useful. What is important is how i move forward with all that i have learnt.

I have started taking action and im just about ready to start producing my own products and i have become a member here to build some mutually beneficial relationships while building my business. I really look forward to working with all you likeminded folks here.

andre catar
11-08-2013, 04:22 AM
hi there
my name is andrec and i'm a internet marketer
i'm lookin for jv partners to introduce my new products to the world.
and also give you the chance to earn money with me

Masab Gadit
11-08-2013, 07:54 AM
Hello, my name is Masab Gadit and I am looking for JV(s) to help us launch products which are completely new and have not been marketed before and are in often demand! This uniqueness also ensures the high commission rates.

Mike Merz
11-08-2013, 09:54 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Masab .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quinton Hamp
11-11-2013, 12:12 AM
Hey Guys!

Quinton Hamp, here, from Southwest Missouri.

I've been piddling online for about 3 years and have finally edged it up to a full-time income. Looking for some killer products I can promote to take my game to the 'big-leagues'. Looking forward to learning and promoting.

Mike Merz
11-11-2013, 06:24 AM
Congrats, Quinton, on building your business to FT income level ... and Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Dustin
11-14-2013, 10:55 PM
HI Everybody
Ive actually been associated with JV Notify since 2009 and got involved in some pretty cool launches back then when i was working from home. I ended up taking a full time marketing role for a manufacturer here in Australia for a few years and have only recently left that position and moved to the country to lower my overheads get back to what I love doing Internet marketing and also start a family with my beautiful partner. It looks like Jv Notify has certainly gone through some changes since i last poked my head up. Hopefully we can all make some money together and I look forward to 2014 as being a great new start for everyone right around the world.
I should add my main skill set is SEO and Adwords and I'd be happy to assist with any questions people might have and hope I can add some value to this forum :)
Wishing you success Dustin

Mike Merz
11-15-2013, 09:50 AM
Dustin, so glad to have you back in the mix ... Welcome, again, my Friend. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Jim Green
11-25-2013, 07:45 AM
Hi everyone
My name is Jim Green and I live here in the Sydney area with my wife.
Hope to get to know many of you and how I can contribute to the group.

Thanks
Jim

Adrian Fleming
11-25-2013, 08:27 AM
Hi, My name's Adrian Fleming and I am based in the UK.

I am new to the affiliate marketing and info product world but have been in traditional and digital marketing for over 20 years so look forward to learning more and where the best resources can be found.

Thanks for all the help and support in advance.

Adrian

Mike Merz
11-25-2013, 10:13 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Adrian .. ;)

When you say affiliate marketing and infoproduct 'resourcses', what are you referring to ... specifically?

Platforms and networks that are popular with affiliate marketers and info product creators/sellers? JV/affiliate discussion forums and social groups?

Please be a little more specific, and we'll try to provide some helpful feedback for you. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Howard Giles
11-30-2013, 08:10 PM
Hello Everyone. Howard in Georgia here. I haven't been very active since originally joining a while back. Today, I upgraded to VIP to coincide with my now full-time IM marketing efforts. I am looking forward to interacting with this group.

Mike Merz
12-01-2013, 06:48 AM
Howard, I'm glad that you've decided to take full advantage of what JVNP 2.0 has to offer ... we're looking forward to helping you grow your business. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Bryan Benner
12-02-2013, 04:28 PM
Hello everyone,

My name is Bryan Benner, and I am from Niagara Falls Canada. I have been working with websites for about 6 years, having graduated a New Media Web Design course. I drifted from design into SEO for clients, which has now led me to my own projects and personal auto-pilot business. I began offline marketing about a week ago, and want to see how far down the rabbit hole I can go with this. One week, and I am addicted :$

szanto anna
12-03-2013, 11:46 AM
amazing for you

tness
12-03-2013, 02:42 PM
Hey all!

My name is Tom Ness... I'm new here, but I've been creating and marketing info-based businesses for several years now.

My focus is on building marketing campaigns and engineering sales funnels, so hopefully I'll be able to provide value to you all in those areas :)

Talk soon!
-Tom

Mike Merz
12-03-2013, 04:56 PM
Bryan + Tom ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Justin Watching
12-03-2013, 06:29 PM
ello ello...

dis is Justine 'ere - originally from luvverly Paris.

I am big into ze internet startups - web & mobile apps. i use my own developers and internet marketing VA's in India and ze Philippines.

but i never tried ze JV before with you luvverly people.

if i can figure out 'ow to pitch to ze affiliates in 'ere, i might give it a go.

can anyone give me ze right direction to 'elp me owt a little beet???

- Justine

Mike Merz
12-04-2013, 10:20 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Justine .. ;)

If you're interested in presenting a JV/Affiliate offer to the group to request promotional support for a product you are the original owner, or directly appointed representative (Affiliate, JV, Product Launch Manager) of, please check dis out. ;)

http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/jvnw_offer_wizard_overview

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Gregory Bruno
12-04-2013, 05:18 PM
Hi My name is Greg and I just want to say I'm happy to be here, and I'm looking forward meeting and exchanging thoughts ideas and may be profitable opportunities.

Mike Merz
12-05-2013, 09:36 AM
Hi, Greg ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

robin Maze
12-10-2013, 09:22 PM
Hello! My name is Robin and I have already purchased the product "who likes money." I love it!Got so much knowledge in my brain from it that I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how to sign up as an affiliate. lol. Where do I sign up for that? Can't seem to find it. Bless you all!

kevin long
12-11-2013, 06:39 AM
Hey Guys

My name is Kevin Long, and I'm from the UK.I'm an Amazon bestselling author and full time internet marketer, just about to release my first affiliate program... a bit scarey, but exciting ;).
Looking forward to interacting.

Mike Merz
12-11-2013, 09:50 AM
Welcome back, Kevin ... looking forward to reading more from you. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

William McCormick
12-17-2013, 11:39 AM
Hey all,

My name is William McCormick and I'm the affiliate program manager for EvergreenFX.com, a forex affiliate network. I've been in IM for 10+ years and ran an affiliate network and email company. I'm looking forward to getting educated on JV launches and exploring new partnerships.

Anyone with any potential synergies, please feel free to give me a holler.

Thanks,
Bill
(407-740-0900 x420)

Mike Merz
12-17-2013, 11:57 AM
Hey, Bill ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

I'm looking forward to reading your contributions, as it's clear with your education and experience that you've got a lot to offer. ;)

Cheers,

Mike 'EvergreenFX Fan' Merz Sr

Rick Martinez
12-18-2013, 11:09 AM
Hello everbody!, am new here, my name is Rick Martinez, am a local seo expert, and am looking in perhaps partnering for a launch, im me if interested, laters everyone,

Mike Merz
12-18-2013, 04:22 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Rick .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Dustin
12-18-2013, 10:00 PM
Hi everyone! My name is Dustin Phalin, I'm from the Midwest. I look forward to contributing and learning from other's in the community. My background is in promotional and event marketing. I'm currently working on moving into IM full-time.

Cheers!

Dustin

Akeino Sharpe
12-19-2013, 01:22 AM
Hello everybody, I'm Pascal Sharpe from Jamaica. Thanks for making me feel already welcomed.
I'm looking to learn alot and to contribute to all projects that will give me a chance. I love myself some good "drama"/challenges.

Steve Fox
12-19-2013, 10:50 PM
Hey Everyone, Im Steven Fox from London. I thought its about time i finally pop my head out the sand and say hello! I found out about this site whilst working with a few of the guys who are already well established here.
I currently work as an online affiliate manager and have a lot of experience in building campaigns and succesfully converting all types of traffic. I have learnt a lot from working with these guys and im here to hopefully and succesfully do my own JV and product launches with many more of you. Im very open to receiving questions on any marketing issues that you think i might be able to help you with, cos i know im going to have some, or just add me as a friend to see my updates.
Its great to see such a large community of people all aiming for one common goal, and thats to help each other to make more!
Cheers to you all

Mike Merz
12-20-2013, 07:03 AM
Dustin, Akeino and Steve ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Christian Burris
12-20-2013, 03:25 PM
Hello everyone. I am new to internet marketing and look forward to being a part of the community. I live in Mesa Arizona and I just recently found out about JV notify from being a part of OMG Machines. I have always wanted to do internet marketing and I'm glad I finally found some good communities to learn how to do that with. Thanks for having me. Christian B.

Mike Merz
12-20-2013, 04:54 PM
Glad to have you aboard, Christian ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Tyler Bullock
12-21-2013, 04:42 AM
Hey everybody,

My name is Tyler and I'm a fairly experienced Internet Marketer. I specialize in SEO and affiliate marketing but have also made money from list building on Facebook and creating my own membership site.

If you have a business idea that could use some SEO help, I'm your guy and would consider joint venturing with you. I have never been effected by an update and never expect to.

Happy Holidays!

Mike Merz
12-21-2013, 10:51 AM
Hey, Tyler ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Derek Taylor
12-23-2013, 12:43 PM
Derek new today, Wow at first glance there's a lot on here! I've dabbled around on the net for a few years...without great success. Hoping to improve that situation...ha, ain't we all. I suppose my strengths are maths and percentages etc...I love numbers but whether I can put that to good use I don't know! Recently, about 4/5 months ago I opened a youtube channel and put some sexy jokey videos on thier... and got 9 at number 1 on Utube and some on page 1 of google. I'd like to earn some revenue from them but they are just jokes. Utube closed my adsense partnership. Sorry getting boring now...hello all. Derek

Mike Merz
12-23-2013, 04:34 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Derek ... and you're not getting boring. Feel free to share as much as you like, it's it a great way to ge to know one another. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Mike Williams
12-25-2013, 07:37 PM
Okay....for sure a newbie of 133 days....and still looking...have purchased 5 only to get the refunds back. Okay....tell me., where can I go...for little cash, a testimony once success is had......? I see it all with 50-100 emails a day, the links are the same, especially the Affiliate CPA's.....isn't there something out there I can learn easily... By the way...am 63 years and have just retired after 43 years in the International Trade & Transportation Biz.

Mike Williams
mikewilliams@fortunetradingcompany.com

Mike Merz
12-26-2013, 10:19 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Mike ... ;)

Unfortunately, your question is a bit too general for possible solutions in one reply.

What I would say is that once you started treating it like the business it is, as opposed to one make money quick fix after another, you'll be on your way to solving your own problem. There are a number of sites that provide free online business start up advice ... one I've recommended for years is score.org, you just have to do a little research. Once you have a reliable source of info like the aforementioned, stay focused on learning and applying what you've learned until you have it the way you want ir ... and stay away from the shiny, dangling objects until you have a solid business infrastructure in place and moving forward and you can pick and choose which new products/services will complement your established business.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Jean Gizzo
12-30-2013, 07:49 PM
Greetings, I am in my 6th month of IM and getting a very slow start. I'm not a techie and would rather have my hands in the soil of a garden than on a keyboard, but . . . that said, I find the internet fascinating and know what a huge player it could be in my financial future. Once I start showing some success I hope to be able to teach a few skills to others who could benefit from knowing their way around the business of IM. I love that there is a whole world to play with. Great site and I'm looking forward to getting to know more.

Mike Merz
12-31-2013, 06:11 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Jean ... as I've mentioned here, on many occasions, as long as you approach and treat doing business online as a business, as opposed to a series of make money online 'fast' opportunities, you'll be on the right track. ;)

All the best in the New Year,

Mike Sr

joseph roberts
12-31-2013, 07:41 PM
hey there everyone joseph roberts here as you can see from my profile .... but I joined a few days or week ago... I really dont remember lol... I just dropped in to introduce myself... I've been around for 6 months researching the internet marketing niche and learning so much along the way... but I've consumed so much information and knowledge that would help me for long years to come :) but for a 16 year old its great to be doing it.... I also created my first information product and would love to learn lots of ways to get it going as this community is great..... but happy new year and wish you all the greatest successful 2014.

guys dont drink to much lol... spend it with family and enjoy

joseph roberts

Mike Merz
01-01-2014, 10:32 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Joseph ... and Happy New Year, as well. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

lauren baker
01-07-2014, 05:57 AM
HI Guys and Gals,

My name is Lauren I am new to this whole business. I have joined this group as I have an affiliate program for a Mac product and hope to use this forum to help me get our program out there and hopefully find a JV Broker or just plain advice. Hello to you all and happy New Year!!!!

Mike Merz
01-07-2014, 06:35 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Lauren .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

George Katsoudas
01-08-2014, 01:00 PM
Hey all!

I have been a JV Notify Pro member for a while, although I haven't been visiting the forums...

One of my 2014 resolutions is to connect more with like-minded people... so here I am!

A few things about me:

I was born and currently live in Greece...

I have been working online for 10 years now. I have been involved in affiliate marketing and product creation in several niches, with varying degrees of success.

For the last 3 years, my main focus has been on developing WordPress plugins. Some of the plugins did "ok", some were very successful, and some bombed - but all of them were great learning experiences! I have a growing email list of 4000+ buyers of these plugins and other IM products.

In my free time, I enjoy playing a little bit of tennis, and of course surfing the "interwebz"!

Looking forward to connecting with, learning from and contributing to the group! Nice to "meet" you all! :)

George

Andrea Lane
01-10-2014, 12:08 PM
Hi
I'm Andrea Lane. I just retired from the finance industry and am looking forward to learning new skills and building a successful marketing business.
Thanks for offering this opportunity to learn quickly.

Marc Smith
01-10-2014, 04:16 PM
Hi everyone! I'm Marc. Marc Smith, and heard about this site from mutual friend and joined. I hope can become friends and make money together. So cheers everyone!!!!

Mike Merz
01-10-2014, 06:22 PM
George, glad to see you 'out on the dance floor' ... Andrea and Marc, Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

John Racine
01-10-2014, 06:26 PM
John Racine here,

Guess I am a slow learner since I should have signed up here sooner. Glad to be here and looking to share and grow. Thanks for making this available Mike.

John Racine

Mike Merz
01-11-2014, 06:19 AM
Great to have you in the mix, John ... Welcome. I look forward to reading your contributions. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

NJ Paust
01-16-2014, 03:38 PM
Hello all! Re-introducing myself as I've been a member for some time as well as MIA for awhile. It's exciting and fun to see all the buzz and activity going on, and so many familiar names and faces. All the best!

Adi Suandharu
01-19-2014, 06:57 AM
Hi everyone,

I just joined JVNP as part of my learning process to launch my own product.
I'm a full time software developer and business owner. Looking forward to learn & networking while banking millions of $$$$$ with all of you... ;)

Mike Merz
01-19-2014, 10:58 AM
Welcome back, NJ ... and great to have you on board JVNP 2.0, Adi. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Frederick Owen
01-20-2014, 12:11 AM
Hello everyone,

I am extremely excited about joining JVNP and look forward to meeting some new like minded entrepreneurs. I am a firm believer of "paying it forward" when it comes to life as well as business. I can't tell you enough how pumped up I get when a new product comes out and it actually does what it promises and benefits the customer. I base my life off of integrity and delivering what I promise.

Looking towards the future!

Fred

#FaithFocusFinish

Mike Merz
01-20-2014, 09:45 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Fred .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

ben tumminello
01-20-2014, 04:24 PM
Hey Hey I already joined Jv a few month ago but I didnt know exactly what it is and how I can get involved in it more, can someone explain please?

Paul Wright
01-20-2014, 10:47 PM
Hello Everybody,

My name is Paul Wright and this is my first post here. I live in Brisbane, Australia. I have been online for just over 5 years now, been a member of JV Notify for some time but haven’t been active. That is about to change now! ;)

Vincent Hicks
01-22-2014, 08:56 PM
Hello, Everyone
My name is Vincent, and this is my first post here. I live in Orlando, Florida. I have been in online marketing for just over 5 years now, a brand new member of JV Notify. I look forward to networking and sharing ideas here with all members.

Thanks

Mike Merz
01-23-2014, 06:35 AM
Ben, Paul and Vincent ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Montse Barrera
01-23-2014, 05:18 PM
Hi, My Name is Montse from Barcelona Spain. Thanks for letting me join this group and learn every day a little more of this world is as passionate as Online Marketing:D .