PDA

View Full Version : Running a 2-tier affiliate program

Michelle MacPhearson
03-24-2006, 12:07 PM
I'm wondering what everyone uses to power their 2-tier affiliate programs. Most of my 1-tier stuff runs through Clickbank or Paypal, neither of which will work for a 2-tier. I'm putting things into place to launch a bigger product to IM'ers and had a good look around early this week, and it seems like JV Manager + 2Checkout are a good solution to powering the 2-tier program.

What are everyone else's experience?

-Michelle

Sam Heyer
03-25-2006, 11:38 PM
Hi Michelle,

I use to use Idev Affiliate Pro and was really happy with that ... I'd look into it if I were you because it's cheap and can do just about anything you want it to do.

Sam

Michelle MacPhearson
03-26-2006, 04:47 PM
I've seen Idev Affiliate Pro in action, as an affiliate for someone who was using it, and looked into it. It says, however, that you're getting 1 license - can this be used to manage multiple websites?

I know JV Manager can do this, which is why I was leaning in that direction.

Sam Heyer
03-26-2006, 07:44 PM
Hi Michelle,

I couldn't tell you about JV Manager ... I'll check to see if you have those capabilities with Idev. I think you can, but I've always installed a different one for each program ...

Someone else can probably give a good answer between the both of them.

Sam

Mike Merz
04-09-2006, 10:55 PM
I recently picked up JV Manager ... but I've yet to install it yet, so I can't give you a true pro or con at this point.

I know John D. is working on a major upgrade to JV Manager that is supposed to make it even better ... can't wait to see how it turns out.

A lot of folks are using iDev and Post Affiliate Pro, and from what I've heard ... they're very happy with them.

Best,

Mike