PDA

View Full Version : Can anybody please help me?

Anita Karaitiana
11-23-2008, 08:36 PM
Hi all,

As you all know from recent posts Im new to the internet marketing anyhow my question is this....
Are there any online businesses that dont require all your time and money? In the last 2 months Ive joined this and that and continuously failing im so frustrated as Im not rich and I dont have alot of time to put into a business due to work commitments however though if there was something out there that I can see a little bit of money coming into my bank account then I would be glad to put in all the effort, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards
Anita

finesse7
11-23-2008, 08:43 PM
Well Anita,

How much time do you have and How much are you willing to invest?

What is your objective with Internet Marketing?

These are questions that I need to know if I can offer some advice.

Bryan Dulaney

P.S. What you need is a system to follow from start to finish and be told exactly what you're going to need to spend am I right?

Anita Karaitiana
11-23-2008, 08:48 PM
Hi Bryan,

the only thing I can invest is my time if I knew it would work, if I had hundreds of dollars to invest I guess I wouldnt be trying to make my life a little less complicated by trying to make money online, but I hear what you're saying :)

essai
11-24-2008, 05:59 AM
Anita, First I started my online biz with adsense and that's the only thing brought my first pay check.

So concentrate little bit on adsense, integrate Clickbank links with your site for testing etc..

so don't waste time, Just start with adsense and grow as your experience grows.

Adi Djohari
11-24-2008, 10:24 AM
Anita, I was once like you about a few months ago and heck I'm not rich yet...lol...but I make real money online now (not a lot but enough to a make a living)... here's a thing or two that really help me a lot....

First, forget about getting rich quickly 'cause that feeling will annoy and stress you out....try to set-up a long-term and short-term goals and make a realistic deadline for your goals. Create a schedule so you can manage your time between your day job and your online hours.

It doesn't matter if you try to sell affiliate products or your own products or promoting CPA offers or adsense. You need to focus and stick with your goal. Do not get distract a lot.

atedman
11-24-2008, 12:38 PM
Hi Anita

I was in a similar position with a busy work life and home life. As some guys have already said, you need to have some sort of plan to work from. It's not going to happen overnight but it can happen quickly in comparison to offline businesses.

It will mean losing your social life and working at night when you get home from work but it won't be like that forever. There is also a lot to learn and a lot of mistakes to be made. I'm not trying to put you off, I'm just warning you that it will be hard work until you get to a certain level. Then it gets easier.

If you can afford it then focusing on creating a product which will in turn help you build list would be a good medium term target. Good luck.

Alan

Sean Clark
11-24-2008, 01:43 PM
Hi all,

As you all know from recent posts Im new to the internet marketing anyhow my question is this....
Are there any online businesses that dont require all your time and money? In the last 2 months Ive joined this and that and continuously failing im so frustrated as Im not rich and I dont have alot of time to put into a business due to work commitments however though if there was something out there that I can see a little bit of money coming into my bank account then I would be glad to put in all the effort, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards
Anita

Hi Anita,

There are so many offers out there and it can become become quite stressful choosing the right program that benefits you.

My advise:

Your main goal is to earn an additional source of income. Unfortunately there are not many programs out there that "do not" require an investment and your time. I can only suggest that you carefully review the program before signing up/purchasing. Take a step back, and try to determine how much time is needed to make it a success, and how much time you have on your hands. Ask the vendor as many questions as you need, as the answers will help you in your decision making. You can research the products reviews and read the testimonials on their site.

Once you feel you have the right program, ensure that you have a strong interest or desire to make the program work for you...it is self-motivation that makes any program work.

What are your interests? Affiliate Marketing...List Building...?...Resell Rights?...Or have you considered creating your own product and building a list. Once you determine your interest you can take the next steps.

And to be honest, there is no such thing as a Get Rich Quick program. Hard work, determination, and time is key.

I hope this helps.
Good luck to you.
Sean

Ralf Skirr
11-24-2008, 02:19 PM
In the last 2 months Ive joined this and that and continuously failing

Hi Anita,

2 months is not a time to be frustrated, especially if your tried several things at a time.
For example if 'this and that' stands for only 4 different programs or business concepts, than you have only 2 weeks for each of them.
From 2 weeks work no one could expect much in any business.

Most important right now it to focus on 1 thing and 1 thing only.
If you really follow through implementing one concept you will see a return within 2months.

Ralf

Anita Karaitiana
11-24-2008, 05:01 PM
Good morning all,

Thank you all for your advice, I have been focusing on 1 program and I understand that I need a list, sign up to advertising etc etc, but then you just bombarded with so many different and inviting offers that you forget all about why you're online lol, then I get sucked in to a fancy website only to find that when I join for example for $47 that this is just a start up fee where after the 1st page I either need to upgrade to sow the seeds and reap all the benefits or I need to invest hundreds more :-[ I just wish this can be explained on the 1st page im not grumbling, just wish I knew an easier way lol

May you all have a great day

Anita

jasonanderson
11-25-2008, 01:22 PM
Anita,

Probably the BEST place to start is with blogging.

It gets your feet wet and you can do it for free. You don't even need your own domain or hosting at first either. You can easily set up a blog with Blogger.

Just go to:

https://www.blogger.com/start

Go through the simple steps of setting up your blog. Don't worry too much about getting it perfect. Just get it started. That's the key. Get it going...then worry about the other stuff in your head later.

You could call it Anita's Reviews or something along those lines.

This is where you can practice writing reviews about affiliate products that you find at Clickbank or Paydotcom or any other affiliate program you want to write about and promote.

Next......

Once you have your blog set up, you'll want to see how well your promotions are doing. You'll want to see if anybody is even clicking your affiliate links. Well, here is how you do it:

Get a free URL tracker with analytics at cligs.com. The url is http://cli.gs/ ..... notice it's www.cli.gs not www.cligs.com

What you are doing here is taking your affiliate links that you get from your affiliate program and you are using the cli.gs links instead.

This does three things for you:

1. Cloaks your affiliate link so that your visitors can't shorten it and take away your commission
2. This will track how effective your blog is with getting people to click your links
3. You can see track where the clicks came from. This way as you start to promote your affiliate links in other areas of the net (twitter, facebook, etc) you'll know if the clicks came from your blog or other areas.

So...

No you've got your blog up...

You have set up your cli.gs account...

Now make a habit of writing just one review per week. After you start getting better and better at making new posts you'll have quite a blog going and it will get easier and easier.

The key here is focus!!!

Don't lose focus when you are working a full time job and have limited funds to get your web presence going. Just do this.

It's free

You'll learn a lot....

Later, once you've followed through on this method you can concentrate on other topics like traffic generation...

Bottom line: Get your FREE blog up and going now. Get 20 to 30 posts going and make them as high quality as you can. Once you have your "foundation" up...you can begin trying to figure out how to "better" monitize it. AFTER you do this, you can consider having your own sites with your own hosted WordPress blog....and all the other stuff that comes along with it.

Just my best advise.

Hope you take me up on it.

finesse7
11-25-2008, 05:34 PM
Anita,

Making money online is a lot easier than you may think, yet in the beginning it can be a little overwhelming if you let it.

I suggest the first thing you think about is, "What are you passionate about?"

It sounds like you're just wanting to make money and in my opinion and experience that isn't a BIG enough reason why.

Ask Donald Trump, Robert Kiyosaki, Tony Robbins, Jim Rohn...etc.

"Money is not a strong enough motivator."

I gues if I can help in any way I would say...Find Your Real Why!

Bryan Dulaney

Anita Karaitiana
11-25-2008, 11:53 PM
Hi all,

Thank u Jason for your advice I will do exactly that, and thank u for your reply to Bryan and I have a big WHY and that is Im sick of working 5am till 10pm 7 days a week. I hope thats a big enough Why :). I hope you are having a great day :P

Anita

Stephon Rudd
12-18-2008, 01:06 PM
Hi Anita,

Yes, it does take time to make money online. It's not something that you start today and live off of your income within the next 4 weeks.

I don't care WHAT the "gurus" tell you...it's complete BS for the most part.

Anything that has value will rarely come easily or free. Now, having said that, once you have proper training you can make money very quickly and at will. In fact, making money would be a byproduct...something you get by association of working your perfected system.

Or someone else perfected system.

At any rate, I think you're at the stage where you should be learning and not yet selling a product. And I think where you need to start is with your mindset.

You have to change your whole mindset about money and how it's made. You see, the school systems screwed us up. College screwed us up. If you get an A then you pass but let you keep on getting D's, you'll fail.

This has taught us an unrealistic system.

It has taught us that "if I do everything right then I'll have great financial rewards in life." And that's true if you have a job and want to work for someone your entire life. But in the business arena, it's completely different. Offline or online. It's different.

Business doesn't care if you've done everything right. It doesn't care if you never fail. You just need results and schools and colleges don't train people to mentally for this type of environment.

Having said that, you're going through the "tried it, it failed, tried it again, it failed again" stage but along the way you're learning what works and what doesn't work. Eventually, you're going to figure it out and you'll explode and make great amounts of money. No program can teach how to get rich in 30 days...don't believe it.

Keep your money.

Invest in learning. Get some good teachings and learn how the system works. At the same time, retrain your mindset. Your issue right now isn't how to make money. That's actually the easy part.

You want to make money and you want it now and that's where you're having the problems. The hard part is training your mind to relax, be patient, and learn how to do this the best possible way (I almost said the right way but methods change every year so you have to stay up to keep on adjusting).

Anyway, I hope that didn't sound scolding. I don't scold; I attempt to breakdown and I hope I've done that instead of upsetting you.

Best regards to you Anita...

Stephon

alanmag9
12-21-2008, 11:59 AM
There are many good ideas posted here for Anita, but many I feel are too comlicated for her to absorb right off th bat (aka resell rights, building lists, etc.).

Anita, you may not even know what an auto-responder is, so how can you build a list, right? Well don't even think about any of that stuff right now. My advice for you is similar to some posted, but your main concern right now should be the following:

1. Join Blogger.com and AdSense.com (create accounts for both of these before doing anything)

2. Find a topic that you enjoy (and know A LOT about) - i.e. raising children, dealing with stress, or even your process of learning how to become an online marketer

3. Brainstorm (in Microsoft Word) certain topics and aspects of what you can write about - i.e. Monday write about "x", Tuesday write about "y", Wednesday write about "z", etc. Plan your week by daily topics

4. Stick to your daily articles, and make sure you devote 30 minutes - 1 hour per day on these articles (this should not be too much time for you to spare)

5. Make sure that your AdSense "pub" code is embedded in each and every blog (Blogger makes this extremely easy for you with no HTML knowledge)

6. Create accounts with social bookmarking sites ("Delicious", "Digg", "Reddit", "Stumble Upon"), as these are all free communities to post your blogs

7. Don't get lazy, and don't give up. This is a process that takes time....

If you stick to your guns and write an article a day, then Google will continue to index your blog and reward you in the search engines for your new content. This is why you CANNOT just skip a day. Be dedicated to your blog and its readers. You will see after time that people will read your posts on your blog and also on these free social bookmarking sites. Eventually, you will get traffic to your blog, and it's common sense from there. People come, they read, or they click. When they click, you make money with Google. They send you a check in the mail monthly.

This is the easiest, most basic way to start out online. Don't invest in any more programs. Stay focused and organized on your blog, as it's your pride and joy, and if you treat it like that, you will form a community of visitors that keep coming back to read more. If you identify with your crowd, then you have appealed to your target market. Then word of mouth spreads, etc... I'm going on a tangent now, but follow the steps above to get started with your process of making money online from home.

Alan
www.ClickBankReaper.com

Joel Peterson
01-26-2009, 07:14 PM
Here is another idea....

Create a blog with wordpress and use Datafeedr to populate it with products........ make it a review site. You will know if the site is good enough when people start to post real reviews.....

These types of sites can work well.

Joel

Tracy Yates
01-27-2009, 04:22 PM
What about running an online store?

Anita, I've been running one for over 2 years now. At first, you were charged a monthly fee.

But now, you don't have to pay any money, except for each time you sell a product ( I'm talking digital products here of course ) an automatic percentage is deducted. That's it.

So, let's say you can sign up with some free JV Giveaways and collect a few products that can be resold for profit. Or, you sign up for a membership site that is free and allows you to download products coming with resell rights.

Now you have some products to add to your online store that didn't cost you anything.

All that's left to do is add them into your provided store front.

Then, you can simply sit back and wait for your products to be purchased.

I know some folks are going to say, "Well, what about getting traffic to the store, HUH???"

That's a good point.

With this particular digital marketplace, THEY get the traffic to their own main site, which funnels into your online store, and you don't HAVE to do any traffic generation. Unless of course you want to. Then by all means, go for it.

But, as you stated, you don't really have any extra money for a start up nor do you have a whole lot of time to spare.

I think this would be the best solution for you to begin making some money online the easiest and cheapest way possible.

I'll be more than happy to give you the details where you can set up your free online store account. Just PM me and I'll give you all the details 100% free.

Tracy

global5564
02-05-2009, 08:00 PM
You HAVE to pick one thing and exhaust it. For instance, if you launch a new product through social networking, you should be spending 8-10 hours a week just on social networking. The web changes too often for you not to dedicate a significant amount of time to your efforts. You should also pick products that are in a niche you belive in and like...this makes so much easier to promote sales. I'm going to suggest www.trafficmasters.tv to you. That's how I got started and have been very successful.

charleskirkland
02-07-2009, 11:26 PM
Hi Anita,

You have already been given some excellent advice in this thread so far. I don't thank I can add anything to that.

But let me give you one good reason to take my advice. Just see the image below.
http://www.seocodebreaker.com/images/clickbankfortoday.JPG

This is today's Clickbank screen shot, now there are a lot of members here who make this look like pocket change but I'm happy with it.

The biggest reason that most people don't make any money online is because there are just way to many ways to make money. This makes people jump around looking for the next best thing.

It's so many gold nuggets on the ground people just run from nugget picking up the small flakes and never hit the gold vein.

The only way to hit the gold vein is to get really good a one thing and just do it.

I know people who do six figures a year by only being good a one thing.

You just need to be good enough in the other area and really good a one.

Just pick one thing a just do it.

Thanks
Charles Kirkland

racso316
02-09-2009, 07:32 PM
oh man charles, nice screenshot. mine is all $0.00 since i just started about 3 days ago. im a complete newbie like anita and yeah, it gets kinda frustrating, u can say im overwhelmed. but trying to keep my cool. theres tons of make money online products and gurus i didnt know which to go for, and they all look so good.
but well, im trying my best and we'll see what happens

charleskirkland
02-10-2009, 10:36 AM
The key is to pick stick to it and not buy every product that you see. Just get one an follow it.

Thanks
Charles

racso316
02-10-2009, 07:10 PM
u got it charles, thanks

Paul McPherson
02-11-2009, 01:19 PM
To be fair, if you want to succeed in Internet Marketing, you do need to buy a number of products to understand how the market works, what's out there and what these products look like.

You also need to get a sense of what is a good product and what's less than stellar. Let's say you buy something from Clickbank and you think it's totally useless. All you have to do is send an email within 60 days of purchase to refunds@clickbank.com and they will refund your money no questions asked. If you have your original email receipt simply forward that and say refund please as the subject.

I'm always amazed at how people won't blink at spending $5,000 for a college semester but freak out at spending $97.00 for a CB Money Making Product. If the product is no good, ask for a refund. If it does provide value, buy a couple of similar ones to get a more 360 degree view of the market (usually these products are similar but from a different angle).

If you are tight for money, speak to a friend or a relative and see if they would be willing to share it with you, or at least lend you the money that you can pay back out of profits.

If you're just tapped I'd follow some of the gurus and sign up for their list. They give away a ton of free information and while it might take six months of looking at their free stuff, watching their videos and listening to their audio calls, you will start to understand the process without having spent a dime.

Paul McPherson

Vince Whinnery
02-11-2009, 02:17 PM
What you really need to focus on is building a business. Don't hop around and sell different stuff... focus on business! You'll make more progress in 3 months of doing this then you will in 3 years of hopping around trying different stuff.