PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm Cliff C. I Have Been A Full-Time Marketer Since 1996!

Cliff C.
02-01-2020, 10:18 AM
Hi, I'm Cliff.

I have been a full-time internet marketer since around May 1996.

I never made it "huge" but I did manage to become a qualified member of the 7-figure club many years ago and many times over.

The one thing I have learned in my years as a marketer is that the more I learn, then more I realize I do not know!

I'm new to JVN even though I have known about it for many years. Honestly, I was a little intimidated to engage here because there are so many MASSIVE marketers here at JVN.

I hope that over time I will have opportunities to meet and engage with other marketers at all levels. I am always willing to teach/share what I know, and learn what I don't.

I invite any and all to connect with me any time.

Cliff C.

Mike Merz
02-01-2020, 02:52 PM
Great to have you on board, Cliff.

You can never have too many experienced Online Marketers in the mix, I always say. ;)

I'm looking forward to reading your contributions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hi, I'm Cliff.

I have been a full-time internet marketer since around May 1996.

I never made it "huge" but I did manage to become a qualified member of the 7-figure club many years ago and many times over.

The one thing I have learned in my years as a marketer is that the more I learn, then more I realize I do not know!

I'm new to JVN even though I have known about it for many years. Honestly, I was a little intimidated to engage here because there are so many MASSIVE marketers here at JVN.

I hope that over time I will have opportunities to meet and engage with other marketers at all levels. I am always willing to teach/share what I know, and learn what I don't.

I invite any and all to connect with me any time.

Cliff C.

Raza Illahe
07-04-2020, 07:14 AM
I feel great to be among the star marketers. Got so much to learn :D