PDA

View Full Version : Laic Panghebeko - Spyly(the Brand New Hotjar app) JV Invite

Laic jordan
11-07-2019, 06:10 AM
Laic Panghebeko - Spyly(the Brand New Hotjar app) - JV Invite
Launch Day: Wednesday, November 13th 2019

Hi Jv notify Partners, My name is Laic Panghebeko, we want to thank you for your interest in our product (spyly), I was affiliated with jvzoo for the past few years before leaving to work as a seller on Hotmart (a Jvzoo big competitors on Brazil) where we launched several successful products including jomcat (3100 sales) & funmy; (2300 sales) in February 2019.

This is our first Launch on Jvzoo and we think it will convert better than it has already done in others Marketplaces. it's one of our most Converting products that we haven't even really put on the market, so we're very enthusiastic.We have a swipes copy. We have banners with a demo version of the software.

Our team and I are there if you need anything to make this launch a success. So we look forward to seeing the guys on November 13 9:00:00 EST, make sure you request your Link

Laic Panghebeko - Spyly(the Brand New Hotjar app) - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/5930-Laic_Panghebeko_-_Spyly(the_Brand_New_Hotjar_app))