PDA

View Full Version : Seeking expert-panelists for new BIG exposure product

Rob Toth
10-08-2008, 04:40 PM
There's something a bit unique to what's being setup here... in short, it will translate to name exposure and residual traffic for a while AS WELL AS possible commissions for a high-ticket product.

But, I won't get into all that now... I can say there are plenty of A rank and B-rank celebrity status individuals confirmed to be part of the "expert series" so if you're wondering whether you'll be keeping good company... YES... you'll be keeping great company and getting additional exposure.

What I need are additional speakers on the topic of "information products", "information marketing", "infopreneurism" etc.

It's actually 3 specific questions and your input is just a 15 minute (approx) call. No all over the board training. No long winded calls.

As a part of the project, we'd schedule a time for me to ask you 3 questions related to the above topics (so, hopefully you're involved with info products or can speak with some degree of experience) ...

Your Cost:
Approx 15 minutes to just answer my 3 questions

Your Benefit:
Residual traffic from a viral product
Name exposure
Exposure to your domain of choice
Branded as an expert (as other very noteable experts are indeed part of this)
and potential high-ticket commissions for the new launch set for Nov 18th.

If you're interested, please post a reply here or get in touch privately either via this forum or any of the contact info I have posted at www.RobTheGenieToth.com

REQUIREMENT: You do have to have either a lot of hands on experience working with others in information marketing OR you have to have YOUR OWN information marketing related products or business (ie: a high traffic Master Resale Rights site would still qualify and, indeed, would make for a nice bit of variety from among the speakers)...

Rob Toth
10-08-2008, 06:02 PM
By the way, this invite is open right up until Nov 18th but sooner the better so we can get you the details, schedule it, etc.