PDA

View Full Version : Joint Venture SUCCESS STORIES

Allen Bisconti
02-26-2006, 02:45 AM
Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the forum and would like to network with as many of you as I can. I've been an Internet marketer/Joint Venture Broker Faciilitator for about 9 years now so I'm very resourceful when it comes to JVs.. I can provide both ends of the JV.. Also, I would like to suggest to the owner that there be a SUCCESS STORY section of the forum (permanent).. because joint venture success stories motivate and create determination in other joint venture brokers. I know us right brained people learn more from examples (success stories) than questions and answers, directions, etc.. If everyone is up to it, for now, please start posting your success stories of joint venture deals you've brokered that are earning you residual income or earned you a large sum of money at once. :-) I have had some successful deals that I will take the time to post if I see this thread catches on. Have a great day and I look forward to meeting you all. Allen Bisconti / AIM: InvisionHoldings / ceo@invisionholdings.com

Mike Merz
03-02-2006, 04:21 PM
Great idea, Allen!

Well ... what do you say, fellow JVNotifyPro partners?

I'm looking forward to reading the replies, here.

Much success,

Mike

Sam Heyer
03-03-2006, 05:07 PM
Great idea Allen ... I think posting success stories is a great way to get more feedback as well. Another thing we could do is have failures (because everyone has had some of these -- what went wrong, etc.).

Just a thought,
Sam

Yoon Ho Um
03-04-2006, 11:39 PM
Hi Allen & JV Pros,

Great idea! This way we know the who, what, where,
when, how, why, which(did I miss anyhitng here..?) of
successful JV promotions from either end of "the deal"!

And Allen...? Please feel free to share your insights!

Thanks &
God Bless,
Yoon

Allen Bisconti
03-07-2006, 12:51 AM
Mike,

Can you add a Joint Venture Success Story section to the forum? :-) There seems to have been positive feedback so far by other forum members on the idea.

Thanks,
Allen Bisconti

Stephen Luc
03-20-2006, 04:37 PM
Hi Mike, Sam, Allen, and other JVNotify members,

I think Allen's idea is great. It allows us all to realize the power of Joint Ventures and how just one JV can make a huge difference. Or we can see the struggles one has to just make a JV happen. Just like testimonials, they give people a reason to keep going and I think by adding this to the forum would make a big difference.

I am quite new to JVs at least since I joined this forum 5 months ago, and I was clueless. I have a software called CBNicheBuilder and my first successful JV went through the roof. In only 4 days, my JV partner and I were excited and would never forget this day.

I had heard how successful JVs were in the past. So, with just one JV my sales went through the roof...Approximately 100+ sales in a 4 day period, now I have another JV going on this week and it's going through the roof again and much higher...Just amazing how powerful Joint Ventures with just one or two people can be the difference between thousands.

But yes, I know that these stories will inspire all of us to keep pursuing our dreams.

-Stephen Luc

Mike Merz
03-20-2006, 05:38 PM
It's heart warming to read about your success, Stephen.

Hey ... that's what this community is all about ... helping each other succeeed through joint venture marketing.

Feel free to let us posted on subsequent successes ... and how you went about achieving them.

Best,

Mike Merz

Stephen Luc
03-21-2006, 05:31 PM
Thanks Mike.

One thing I have noticed is that places like this forum, JVNotifypro.com, and other places where the whole main idea Joint Ventures is where you find success. These are the places people are looking to either promote a product or have their product promoted.

I remembered in early December when I just joined this forum, my whole method in finding JVs was to go sit in front of the computer most of the day, go to search engines, type in keywords, and contact those in my niche with high ranking websites, and offer them a JV deal. Of course, most of them did not have the thought of a JV on their minds so it took more convincing to get them to just add a link to their website or even give them the product to try it out.

Then one of my business friends had mentioned joining this forum, as well as many other JV related websites where people come together and talk about JV. JV sites allow people to just come and look for other people to JV with so that's one less step to take since the word "JV" is already on people's minds.

I then joined a couple of paid JV sites, and sent out proposals and I got maybe 6 or 7 people who wanted to promote my product. Of course out of that whole number, I finally got one person to give me a chance. Several months past and I was in the hole because CBNicheBuilder was making about 2 sales per month. Suddenly last week we hit up the JV for a 4 day sale. The sales went beyond the roof and he told me that this unknown product became one of the biggest sales. Now I have constant JV's coming in just because someone gave me a chance.

So there you go...For those of you who are creating products or even those that are promoting...Keep pursuing what you started no matter how long it takes, because you all will succeed. Go where the subject matter of JV is on people's minds if you are just starting out or even doing well.

Best Regards,

Allen Bisconti
03-21-2006, 06:08 PM
Stephen,

I hear ya, I'm doing the same thing right now. I've owned a mortgage lead company for about 9 years now (Internet marketing) and I've ALWAYS bought from other lead generators to sell to my numerous large mortgage clients. The problem has always been that the suppliers were in control and would end up giving me leads that had been sold 10 times and then I would lose my clients!! So now I've made my own web form for people to fill out and am trying to JV partner with others that have high traffic sites, telemarketing companies, etc.. anything to target people looking to refinance their home, get a home equity loan, cash out, (home owners) etc.. Should I be posting JV proposals on sites like this instead of going to high traffic sites such as home improvement sites etc..? What would you recommend? Mike, your opinion as well as Chris's and anyone else here in the forum would also be appreciated. I have buyers lined up to purchase my leads, I just need JV partners to promote my mortgage web form on their websites or link to it or something... I don't need an affiliate program, I want to do seperate JVs so its more of a hands on partnership with whoever I deal with. I look forward to everyones advice.
PS: I just started talking with a large search engine optimization company but they want me to do a ton of modifications to my website and change my marketing plan. They want me to buy dozens of domains etc... and it just doesnt make too much sense at this point. High Tech = No Check. I'm looking forward to some advice from all of you and I hope I can help everyone in here one day. :-)

Azzam Sheikh
05-12-2006, 09:10 AM
Hi All,

I was able to once write a follow through from a business plan to a basicsite launch on the warrior forum. It was just a post that I started and I guess resembled a blog. This type of method is quite productive as it lets you actually review your working progress and creates intresting from bystanders...just a thought

Danny Warner
07-04-2006, 05:00 PM
Stephen,

Just wanted to say thanks for sharring your story. Your story is insperational and helps me stay motivated to land JV deals. I would love to hear more stories like yours.

Cheers,

Danny

Jennifer Hunt
07-10-2006, 01:12 AM
Hello everyone...

For the longest time I have thought that a JV that makes hundreds of thousands of dollars is the only kind of success... but, sometimes it is a process and in that process - the little successes can be just as inspirational, right?

Last October I was promoting (for the second year) my Holiday Toy Guide for ebay sellers. I had incredible feedback on the report and knew it was good - I just needed to figure out how to get some of the "big guys" to take notice. I started posting on every board I could think of - looking for tips to do just that. One day, I practically fell off my chair when one of the biggest people known in the ebay world emailed me to promote my product! This guy had a nice list of over 90k! I was thrilled... but, was also very uneducated with how to treat the relationship. Turns out, it didn't bring in nearly as many sales as I had hoped - and O only sold a little over 500 copies.

Fast foward 6 months.

At the end of May, I had promoted a big guys product that was ebay related and made one big sale (my list is VERY frugal minded LOL)... anyhow, money was tight and I hadn't received my commission on the sale. I emailed the guy and we figured out the mess up. Then, I got an email from him suggesting we talk about my holiday toy guide. Well, I had put together a summer guide that he wasn't aware of (I really only promoted it to my own list). He interviewed me about it and promoted the summer package. Pretty soon, I had 4-5 other big guys knocking at my door wanting to promote it too! I am very excited about this because although the summer guide was just $20... I now have some nice JV's ready for this year's Holiday Toy Guide which will have a higher price point.

I'll have to share the end of the story in December... but already, these little steps have been a success story to me. Sometimes the success comes overnight - but, it seems to me that usually there is a lot of work that goes on behind the scenes to prepare for that overnight success.

Jenni

Nick Smith
07-11-2006, 08:19 AM
Even though I haven't JVed with anyone yet from here - although I'll be hoping to within the next month or so ;) - I recently JVed with someone who I'd finally met up with at Jim Edwards UK eBook Workshop after chatting with them for a year or so by email and Instant Messenger ...

We had been talking about doing a JV for months but had never got around to doing it, but after a (sort-of) friendly kick up the butt from Jim, we thrashed out the details of the JV before the workshop finished ...

We decided to do a paid teleseminar where Bernadette, my JV partner, would go into copywriting strategies and I would talk about ... er ... geek-type stuff, since that's what I'm mostly known for ...

We charged £67 per person and limited the call to 20 people - and sold out in the first couple of days ... so we got paid £1,340 (approx $2,500) to record a two hour teleseminar which we'll refine and sell as a product shortly in future ...

Ironically, we didn't realise but we could have sold out the teleseminar twice over as we've both had lots of people ask us if we're going to put it on again ... :) ... ah well ... live and learn ...

One point to mention is that we only announced the call to our respective lists (less than 20K total), who we have a good relationship with which was obviously a key to the success ... no 3rd party JV partners were involved ...

Which just goes to prove, you don't need a huge list to make money, just a targeted one who you have a good relationship with ...

Cheers

Nick :)

Don Virden
09-02-2006, 02:33 AM
Everything in this thread sounds good so far. Odds are I will be contacting a few of you for marketing your products also. I myself am more into the mlm side of things and have decent downlines in 5 different businesses that I am in. I have recently decided to develop a couple info products etc that I want to market to my different lists and wondered who else came in this way? This is my first post on this forum but I can see this being a great place to meet more people who share a common goal.

Darrin McLaughlin
09-06-2006, 02:47 PM
I have had a few successful JV's with some pretty big names in IM.
I was basically creating different products and services for a niche group of people that were all members of a particular IMer's program. I was marekting them pretty passively and through word of mouth. Pretty soon the program owner took notice and came to me asking if I wanted to JV with him.
Granted I had to weight the difference between giving up a cut of the profits with the fact that I would get access to his entire list and therefore a much broader slice of the niche pie.
Well I made the leap and went for it. That one JV alone now nets between $8,000 - $10,000 a month in sales.
I have basically repeated that process now a few times with other program owners as well.

I am now in development of a program of my own in a completely different niche and will be launching in November.

John Chen
11-07-2006, 11:17 AM
I've never done JV before but I'm starting to approach JV partners now. I created a great product and it was a success on Ebay. I thought it could be of interest to my potential JV partners. I'm sending my proposal to big names in my niche and also posting on great JV forums like this one. Let's see how it pans out.

Regards,
John

Miha Kos
02-04-2009, 07:41 AM

Well ... what do you say, fellow JVNotifyPro partners?

Great idea!

Steve Cowan
02-04-2009, 08:07 AM
Hi,

As a fellow newbie to this forum - I've been an IM ghostwriter for quite a few years, but first time of posting - I've got to say that's a great idea. I find that forums with a success stories area seem to be places that attract the most active memberships, perhaps because it helps to further foster the idea that even the guys (and girls) who have made it are no different to those just starting out.

So, no doubt, it's a great idea,

Regards,

Steve