PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Mary in Gippsland

Mary Phillips
03-14-2017, 11:07 PM
Hello everyone,

My goals are to find products on here and elsewhere that will help retired people like myself (who may be looking for a supplementary income) to create some success online.

My ethics are a bit old fashioned :) I want to provide accurate reviews and tonnes of free help to hopefully build a community that will be supportive of each other.

My "spare" time is devoted to creating a blog to help people with depression and provide all the latest research into all the different modalities that are available in the field and some cutting edge neuroscience that is really shaking up traditional psychology beliefs. As you can guess that's a bit of a passion.

The rest of my time is devoted to looking after our farm, husband and grandchildren.

I look forward to unearthing some treasures here and moving forward with my plans for the future.

Mike Merz
03-15-2017, 10:29 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Mary ... so glad to have you on board, and wishing you luck in your ventures.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hello everyone,

My goals are to find products on here and elsewhere that will help retired people like myself (who may be looking for a supplementary income) to create some success online.

My ethics are a bit old fashioned :) I want to provide accurate reviews and tonnes of free help to hopefully build a community that will be supportive of each other.

My "spare" time is devoted to creating a blog to help people with depression and provide all the latest research into all the different modalities that are available in the field and some cutting edge neuroscience that is really shaking up traditional psychology beliefs. As you can guess that's a bit of a passion.

The rest of my time is devoted to looking after our farm, husband and grandchildren.

I look forward to unearthing some treasures here and moving forward with my plans for the future.