PDA

View Full Version : Hello from California!

Craigd
12-17-2016, 04:40 PM
Hello Everyone,

My name's Craig and I have been running my own SEO/Digital Marketing Agency for 7 yrs. and I would like to do more and become better at affiliate marketing. I am about to launch a digital marketing and seo certification course, it's all in place just need to hit the button.
I am here looking to JV and help others promote their products and hopefully earn some JV's, affiliates, and friends in the process.
I look forward to helping your launches and making some great friendships and partnerships here.

To everyone's online success!

Craig

Mike Merz
12-18-2016, 06:38 AM
Glad to have you aboard, Craig ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0! ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hello Everyone,

My name's Craig and I have been running my own SEO/Digital Marketing Agency for 7 yrs. and I would like to do more and become better at affiliate marketing. I am about to launch a digital marketing and seo certification course, it's all in place just need to hit the button.
I am here looking to JV and help others promote their products and hopefully earn some JV's, affiliates, and friends in the process.
I look forward to helping your launches and making some great friendships and partnerships here.

To everyone's online success!

Craig

Nick James
02-13-2017, 06:50 PM
Welcome to the site Craig, it's great to meet you. I know you cannot put promo links in your replies... But please feel free to put one in your sig file. Let's see what it is you're up to my friend.

Kindest

Nick